Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you trust bisexual people?

Bisexual people seem to be worshipped and elevated by a lot of gay people online and in real life that I've encountered, but as a gay man I personally don't like or trust bisexuals, especially bisexual men. However, I want to honestly know if you trust bisexual people, would date them, and if you would stay in a relationship with one? Lastly, have your overall experiences with bisexuals been positive or negative, good or bad?

This is only for gay men and lesbian women to answer please!

by Anonymousreply 126March 2, 2021 10:53 AM

Equal opportunity whores.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2019 2:13 PM

R1: Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2019 2:15 PM

Yes and no, both, whatever

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2019 2:15 PM

Well, given the horror stories that we often hear about bisexual people, especially men, it would be surprising if anyone trusted them at all. Especially in the case of gay men, I have never in my life seen and heard so much virulent homophobia as that which comes from bisexuals, except from deranged religious fanatics. The only difference is that bisexuals claim that this is a legitimate adverse reaction to "erasure" and the exaggeration and flamboyancy of events like Pride, which separates the LGBT community from mainstream society and promotes prejudice, homophobia and contempt... What i find most revolting is that they claim that since they are part of the community, they have a right to be homophobic and make impositions on every single one of us, lest we end up being just as bad as the bigots who hate us for demanding our own spaces.

So yes, while generalizing is not always the most positive or adequate thing there is, the combination of profound hatred for gay people, the denial of our achievements and they simply horrible things that EVERYONE says about bisexuals after having met or what's even worse, dated or married them, make me and most gay men wary of them.

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2019 8:46 AM

R4: Couldn't agree with you more! This is accurate! All of my experiences with bisexuals have been the exact same! Bisexuals should always be avoided by gay men!

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2019 8:51 AM

I don't trust anyone so why should bisexuals be any different?

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2019 9:02 AM

I would never get in a relationship with a bisexual. Not because I wouldn't trust him, but rather that he would look at women in a sexual way. I would mind if my gay partner would find other guys attractive.

As for what R4 wrote, I'm not in agreement. My experience with bisexuals is different. Having organized Pride for 10 years in a major U.S. city, I came in contact with many guys who identified as bi. Perhaps I didn't read what R4 wrote correctly. Perhaps he was addressing bisexual men who were not out?

This probably isn't directly relative to this topic, but my BFF is bisexual and is my most trusted friend. We were, for a very brief time, intimate, but got over that and just remained friends.

From my perspective, bisexual people cover a wide range of behavior just like straight or gay men. You have to get to know them first before judging. If a person cheats in a relationship it is because that is who they are, not because they are gay, straight or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2019 9:07 AM

And don't get OP started on them bilinguals!

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2019 4:27 PM

Only if they're trustworthy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 4:33 PM

Bisexual4LYFE. The only way to live honest 2 Godney.

by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2019 4:50 PM

Yes and of course.

No and of course not

Neutral and undecided

What a stupid poll.

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2019 4:58 PM

I trust them as much as I trust gay men, which isn't much. Mainly because 100% of the guys I've known who claimed to be bi were just homos putting on airs.

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2019 5:29 PM

I o my trust the ones who are out as bi. Too many are closeted and benefitting from passing as straight but secretly enjoying dick. No more respect for closeted bi folks than for closeted gay men or lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2019 5:48 PM

FUCK OFF R11. BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2019 12:39 AM

Of course, and what a stupud, gross poll.

Some bisexual women are HOT. It's ridiculous to narrow the pool of potential lovers and I've never encountered anyone who was untrustworthy because they are bi.

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2019 2:26 AM

You rarely meet a bisexual over 30, they go one way or the other

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2019 2:29 AM

R15, haven't you read the stories on the forums? The bi-women always end up with a man once they reach that age where it's no longer considered cool or edgy to be "bi" or "gay".

by Anonymousreply 17July 14, 2019 2:29 AM

R14 has ... issues. He's also the OP and his posts in other threads are a real hoot. Anger management problems, threats, ALL CAPS, anti-T (of course), and a drama queen whose favorite phrases seem to be "FUCK OFF" and "BLOCKED."

Yeah, he's definitely the best person to discuss "trust" issues with. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2019 2:36 AM

R18 And yet, we all still like R14 and we all have you blocked

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2019 2:45 AM

LOL.... Uh-huh. Sure, Jan.

You really aren't very bright, are you?

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2019 2:46 AM

I can go either way on it.

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2019 2:47 AM

R18: Of course I'm anti-trans, why aren't you imbecile!? Transgenderism/transsexuality is total cancer! It has no origins in truth or reality! As regards everything else, you are confused. And yes, I block retards like yourself because there is no point conversing with retards endlessly. I'm extremely clear-headed and stable, and unapologetically brutally honest. I'm not angry, I'm just passionate about truth and facts, and have very little tolerance for deliberate lying and confusion spreading. You got one thing right though. I don't trust majority of people, especially majority of you on here, because majority of you are bisexual identifying as gay, or just completely oblivious to how fucking unstable, sociopathic, and homophobic bisexual people truly are for the most part. And you guessed it, I've now blocked you. Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2019 2:49 AM

Thank you R19! I like you too!

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2019 2:51 AM

And I just blocked BOTH of the arguers who are willing to drag down the entire thread because they can't let go of their little tiff.

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2019 2:53 AM

[quote] I'm extremely clear-headed and stable

Let's go to the record, shall we?

[quote]FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. NO ONE ACCEPTS OR WANTS YOU. ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY TO MAKE DO. YOU ARE AN EXPERIMENT USED TO CREATE CHAOS AND GASLIGHT SOCIETY. HOMOSEXUAL ORIENTATION EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX EXISTS. BIOLOGICAL SEX CANNOT BE CHANGED, EVER. TRANS IS MAN MADE BY THE CORRUPT. WE'VE TOLD YOU TRILLIONS OF TIMES IN ENDLESS THREADS. PISS OFF AND STOP LYING ABOUT REALITY.

[quote]If anyone should be and will be leaving, it will be the T and the Q. Otherwise, we'll force you off because you deserve to be forced off, after continually forcing gay people out of gay spaces. That's right, we do hate trans, because everything you do to yourself and others is what's hateful and bigoted. Stop twisting it back onto us you gaslighting fucker. You lot are the problem, always were the problem, and will always be the problem. Anyone with a brain knows that.

[quote]And yes, it was immediately closed for comments, because the webmaster is a tranny like yourself. The webmaster is just as corrupt as you.

[quote]You need to fuck off Datalounge. You are going to be in for a big shock you gay and lesbian erasing bisexual, pansexual, trans, two spirit, queer lunatic, because pretty soon more evidence will be posted on Datalounge. The mountain of evidence will stack on top of the already existing mountain of evidence, of the nefarious hijacking and corporate erasure that has been designed to spread indescribable confusion; and erase gay people. Stay tuned on here for more.

Clearly. How could anyone possibly doubt the stability of the OP?

[quote]I'm not angry,

Well, of course, since writing "FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF." is just as calm as can be.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]who are willing to drag down the entire thread

Um, have you been actually *reading* this thread? It was started by a highly unstable individual and it's never going to be anything but "dragged down."

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2019 2:55 AM

R24 You new here?

by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2019 3:14 AM

been there, done that several times because i thought that they can not ALL be insane, manipulative, riddled with all kinds of diseases (some still unknown to mankind), etc... well, they are all of the above, and more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2019 4:39 AM

R28: I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt several times too, but the fact is, they are all the same! And asking them to explain anything always sounds like the biggest load of fuckery, and that just further proves their insanity and instability. They aren't as fucked up as trans freaks, but damn, they aren't too far off.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2019 4:53 AM

R28 and R29, sad to say but they are really all the same, i hate to think that way but it's sooo true!

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2019 5:03 AM

R30: Sad as it may be, it's the accurate truth. It's always better to live in truth and reality, then to deny truth and reality. Bisexuals should only get involved with other bisexuals. And gay people should only get involved with other gay people. Bisexuals and gay people need to stay away from each other, because it ALWAYS ends in tears, pain, confusion, and regret for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2019 5:13 AM

I have known very few if any truly bisexual people. What they seemed to be more precisely were very transactional types who could be whatever a given situation required in order for them to have their needs met.

All were sexually voracious without it showing much at first and all were very attractive and appealing. I came to the conclusion they were basically extremely flexible borderline personalities.

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2019 5:19 AM

MARY!!! Bisexuals are the most evilest vilest succubi known to mankind. Please stay away from them!

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2019 5:36 AM

I have known two truly bisexual men in my life, who were able not just to fall in love and have sex with, but also maintain long-term romantic and sexual relationships with, both men and women. Both had a lot going for them and had great taste in partners of either sex: they tended to date accomplished, talented, warm, generous, attractive people.

I'm a guy into men only, but I think there's something noble and evolved about the ability to fall in love with personalities regardless of sex/gender (If you're ethical about it, of course.) I also wonder why some people are "triggered" by the very idea.

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2019 6:56 AM

R17, I've met many bisexual women in my actual life, I even know one who was in a relationship with a woman for 30 years. Unfortunately her partner died a few years ago and she is only just starting to date again, and has been on dates with both men and women.

Bisexual people are attracted to both men and women. If a bisexual woman dates a man it doesn't mean she's cheating or lying or "ended up with a man" - it just means she's attracted to men as well as women!

If "most bisexual women end up with a man" that's because there are statistically a lot more straight/bi men around than lesbians/bi women. Which is my point! Since the number of available women is so small, why make it even smaller by rejecting bi women? Besides, I don't have to marry every woman I date, just have some sexy fun ( and, yes, I would be prepared to marry a bi woman).

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2019 9:16 AM

^ Forgot to sign at r35.

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2019 9:20 AM

r36 Yeah, we knew

by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2019 9:31 AM

Yes, my best friend is bisexual and is a wonderful human being.

by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2019 9:33 AM

OP Why didn't you ask this question on a bisexual board?

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2019 10:20 AM

I usually enjoy the company of bisexual women, I find they're fun and non-judgemental.

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2019 10:48 AM

R40 Of course they are, they have no horse in the race, it is all shits and giggles for them. Being gay and lesbian means being political

by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2019 10:54 AM

Nonsense, r41. You are so ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2019 11:02 AM

Btw, r40 and r42 are not the same lesbian,

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2019 12:23 PM

R38, as long as you don't fuck with him or get emotionally involved beyond friendship, you should be fine...

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2019 1:45 AM

How sad, that so many of you cannot seem to judge people as individuals but as part of a group. I have met plenty of crazy, manipulative gay and straight people, but I would never judge all gay or straight people based on the actions of individuals. Just like I wouldn't judge all black people based on the Toontown fight family.

by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2019 1:52 AM

Is OP the same poster that keeps making threads about Bisexuals ?? What is his obsession with pinning Bis against gay men ?

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Absolutely not! The stereotypes about them are true. They really are sociopaths and heartless. Very promiscuous as well. And they will ALWAYS return to the opposite sex eventually when they are ready to settle down because a heterosexual life is easier than a gay life.

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2019 1:58 AM

r45...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2019 1:59 AM

R46: If you think I'm the same poster Oracle, then go ahead and block me. You'll find that there are many other posters that agree with me. Now just because you haven't realised why bisexuals need to be thrown out from LG along with TQ and never be trusted by gay people ever again, don't start taking it out on me.

I actually care about gay people, and care about preventing gay erasure. I have the backbone to say and do what needs to be done to get BTQ+ exposed for the sociopaths they've always been. All they do is turn vulnerable gay men and women into hypnotised, powerless slaves, as evidenced by yourself and too many other gay people who trust and like bisexuals.

Bisexuals have got away with it for decades, and still are. Enough is enough. They need to be called out, thrown out, and hated for the scum that they truly are. They've never helped gay people, and they've never been stable. Not a single one of them!

And Oracle, I've seen your comments about being against the trans cult and their ideology, which is awesome. But you clearly aren't aware how both bisexuals and pansexuals helped enable and helped force the TQ into LG. After all, they are the ones who are fucking trans freaks. Tell me, why would you foolishly like, trust, and defend sociopathic bisexuals, when they were partly responsible for the TQ cancer?

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2019 2:15 AM

I dated a presumably lesbian woman with a young child who had just exited a relationship with a woman. Pregnancy resulted when the presumed lesbian got drunk after a fight with live-in gf and screwed her next door neighbor. Lover forgave and forgot and they stayed together for a couple of years.

The p l woman and I were together, co-parenting for a couple of years, when she tells me she's going for an abortion. WTF! She's been screwing a policeman friend of hers for confiscated cocaine.

I take her to the abortion clinic and then away for a weekend at Lake Berryessa. Couple of guys in a boat come by, get out and offer us a beer. We accept their offer to come to their cabin for more beer and to take a shower in exchange for some weed we had.

She goes into the shower and I keep waiting and waiting. Finally a guys says she's fucking in one of the rooms and that he'd like to do me.

She had just had an abortion a couple of days earlier, for gawd's sake.

Drove back to SF without saying a word. That was the end. No more bisexuals for me.

by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2019 2:22 AM

R50 She must have been a real whore to be fucking guys she just met moments before.

On a serious note, it was stupid for the two of you to go into the cabin of men that you didn't even know. It might have ended up much worse. Don't do that again.

by Anonymousreply 51July 16, 2019 2:30 AM

R50, yes, it was stupid. Happened a long, long time ago and I've gotten a little wiser since then. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2019 2:35 AM

R50, sounds like your ex's problems run much deeper than sexual orientation and are nothing to do with bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2019 4:18 PM

I'm bisexual and a woman. I've had a few relationships with women in the past and only one short relationship with a man. I'm an instinctive monogamist - it's never even occurred to me to want to fuck anyone else other than my partner whenever I've been in a committed relationship.

With age (I'm 30) I came to realize I actually have zero interest in going on dates or being in relationships with men ever again, and I've informed that to all my close friends and to my parents as well (yes). I cannot, however, call myself a lesbian, as I still like to fuck men from time to time. If a man I'm attracted to asks me out, I go full disclosure and tell him that no, I won't go out to dinner, because I don't go out with men, but we can have sex if he's interested. They are, of course, always interested. The very few times some of them tried to insist in making me participate in any kind of social interaction I've explained to them slowly and carefully that that's not what this is about: I just want dick - temporarily. What I'm really interested in is dating women and eventually marrying one (for those wondering, yes, I like sex with women better, and would take that over sex with men any day).

However, much to my disillusionment, that's not the M.O., by a long shot, of any of the bisexual women I've been in relationships with. They all turned out to be shady, closeted (one would introduce me as a "friend" even after she had proposed to me), manipulative, and yes, downright insane. They all ended up with men, and the ones who didn't remain closeted to this day. Moreover, they all have no qualms about breaking the hearts of lesbians in every possible way.

So, to hell with bisexual women (I know nothing about bisexual men). I'm not going down that road ever, ever again. I'm completely out and have been forever, everywhere, including at work, and I've never introduced any of my girlfriends as my "friends", to anyone (family included, and they all have a problem with my sexuality, by the way).

I'm sick and tired of the shadiness and overall dishonesty of bisexual women, all of the ones I've come into contact with, anyway. Fuck that, and fuck them. And if you're bisexual and think it's okay to fuck around on your partner, fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 54August 2, 2019 7:54 PM

I have ZERO tolerance for people who lie to themselves, so many ruined lives because of their pretense.

by Anonymousreply 55August 2, 2019 7:58 PM

R54, I'm a lesbian with zero sexual interest in men and have known several bisexual women but none of them have ever been as you describe.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2019 3:10 AM

I think less of a bisexual man because who on Earth could be attracted to women? Unless you're a gay man, gtfo.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2019 3:16 AM

They're probably not interested in you anyway, r57.

I'm attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2019 3:18 AM

Gotta be gay to play. I prefer cowboys to fishermen.

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2019 3:20 AM

The love of my life is a bi guy and we've been together for 5 years.

I've dated mostly bi guys who really enjoy pussy and that kind of turns me on.

I don't have much in common with gays with a gay lifestyle (divas musicals drag queens) so I guess that's how I ended up with bi guys.

So totally trust them.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2019 3:24 AM

Frank you sound like a stupid fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61August 10, 2019 3:44 AM

I don't trust bisexual men. They can be fun when in their 20's, but once they get into their 30's they suddenly go for the wife and children routine so they can live an easier life. They fundamentally are homphobic and hate (their view) the "gay lifestyle." These same men are the ones who were easily found on Craigslist in their 40's looking to play with men again. More than one has told me that they just can't see themselves having an emotional relationship with a man. If you're a gay man and just want sex go for it, but don't plan on them being there for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 62August 10, 2019 3:44 AM

I'm a cunt because I'm not a paranoid freak who lumps an entire sexual orientatiom based on bad personal experience?

Most of you shitting on bis sound more unhinged than the supposed bad experience you had with them.

I'd suggest some much needed therapy. I suspect some of you are just jealous of some privilege bis and masculine gays get. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 63August 10, 2019 4:01 AM

Here's Frank, dangling his heteronormative privilege in our faces. Must be nice not to be called a faggot for kissing your partner in public, fishmonger.

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2019 4:10 AM

Bisexual men are just men who don't want to deal with the stigma of being gay I guess? They cannot be trusted, and shouldn't be given the time of day as upstanding gay men.

by Anonymousreply 65August 10, 2019 4:37 AM

[quote]I've dated mostly bi guys who really enjoy pussy and that kind of turns me on.

Let’s see how much it turns you on when you get cheated on and/or dumped because the guy wants to go back to pussy.

by Anonymousreply 66August 10, 2019 5:19 AM

R66 is it really any different from being cheated on with another guy? Some people are cheaters, some are not.

by Anonymousreply 67August 10, 2019 6:12 AM

They are duplicitous and unstable. The combination brings nothing but misery, so avoid the bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 68August 10, 2019 6:16 AM

R67 Yes, it is different because you will always know that they’re craving more than the equipment you’ve got and will eventually want what you can’t offer.

by Anonymousreply 69August 10, 2019 6:19 AM

[quote]Bisexual men are just men who don't want to deal with the stigma of being gay I guess?

No, bisexual men are men who are attracted to both men and women, we are not gay nor straight.

[quote]they’re craving more than the equipment you’ve got and will eventually want what you can’t offer.

That would be no different than a gay man cheating on you, because another guy has a bigger dick, or a straight guy cheating on a woman with another with bigger boobs. Some people are just cheaters, regardless of their sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 70August 10, 2019 6:29 AM

Bisexual men are not any more macho than gay men. I have seen plenty of fey bi men. Only self-hating gay men like to repeat that shit.

by Anonymousreply 71August 10, 2019 8:50 AM

So much bullshit on this thread from some very insecure people.

by Anonymousreply 72August 10, 2019 3:31 PM

Bisexuals should just date other bisexuals. But you never hear of that.

by Anonymousreply 73August 10, 2019 3:36 PM

Yes, I trust them more than the average mainstream heterosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 74August 10, 2019 3:53 PM

R57 You come off as VERY unattractive on all counts.

by Anonymousreply 75August 10, 2019 4:03 PM

Other gay men know what I'm talking about, and ours are the only opinions that matter. If you are a woman, or a straight or bisexual man, who cares what you think?

by Anonymousreply 76August 10, 2019 6:08 PM

Not all gays and straights are sex addicts, but all bisexuals are sex addicts.

by Anonymousreply 77August 10, 2019 6:40 PM

"I've dated mostly bi guys who really enjoy pussy and that kind of turns me on" SAID NO GAY MAN EVER

This is the problem with bisexual freaks like R60, who lie about being gay and claim their heterosexual-desire/attraction is a part of homosexuality. I never had a problem with bisexuals before but I've been seeing more of this faux-homosexual crap coming out of them in recent years. I can't say for certain but I think the trans thing might be related with their sudden boldness to be so homophobic or maybe they just brought it out to the fore?.... I don't know, but all I can say is I'm sick of their shit, is it any wonder why people are becoming less trusting of them.

by Anonymousreply 78August 10, 2019 7:35 PM

There have been some truly wacko anti-bi posters here lately. I'd already blocked OP so I assume he's the lunatic anti-trans poster who suddenly became militantly anti-bi. If I remember correctly he's also an alt-righter, although I could be confusing him/her with someone else. Divide and conquer seems to be the modus operandi for these folks. First it was to kick out the trans, now it's the bi, next it'll be the lezzies. Don't feed the trolls, people.

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]I don't have much in common with gays with a gay lifestyle

Having a "gay lifestyle" means being a guy and sucking dick. You lead a gay life because you're partnered with another guy. You have a "gay lifestyle".

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2019 7:57 PM

"But what is more clear and apparent is the more primary goal of sowing discord. Though there has long been tension surrounding the rights of queer and trans people in this country, following the 2016 election these have seemed to come to a fever pitch, no doubt exacerbated by this highly orchestrated effort."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Then you've been lucky, R56.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a bisexual woman? How was it? I'm not asking this to be snarky, I'm genuinely curious.

And I'd like to remark that by no means do I believe that all bisexual women are untrustworthy fucks, but my personal experience with them has been thoroughly horrible.

by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote] Let’s see how much it turns you on when you get cheated on and/or dumped because the guy wants to go back to pussy.

Unlike your insecure 12-year-old mentality, I'm a 37 year old mature gay guy who lived enough to know people aren't property to be owned, so being jealous of a partner makes no fucking sense to me. I also don't think monogamy is natural, so I laugh at your curse. My partner with whom I share an open relationship with for over 5 years thinks the same. We have a very stable and loving life. I've shared equally stable relationships with my former bisexual boyfriends within monogamous relationships as well.

Of course I led a gay lifestyle, R80, you know exactly why I meant by that, because I literally described to you what I didn't take part on. Get lost.

Though I won't deny that many bisexuals do end up in "straight" relationships, my guess is that more often than not, your bi-hating unhinged judgment added to blatant insecurities and unnecessary rivalry, perceiving everyone as a threat to "your man", are possibly bigger reasons for them to dump you than their alleged psychopathy.

You all sound very mentally unstable and deplorable human beings. It's only fitting they won't stick around.

But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote] Yes, it is different because you will always know that they’re craving more than the equipment you’ve got and will eventually want what you can’t offer.

By your logic what makes you think once with a woman they won't crave what she doesn't have? You're just stupid and insecure, like most bi hating people on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2019 11:09 PM

I think that all of us - gay, bisexual or straight - can agree that Frank is a scabbed, syphilitic cunt who should die of CancerAIDS in a grease fire.

Frank, please proceed to get fucked immediately.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2019 3:33 AM

Quite frankly, I'd rather hang with Frank R85. Even in jest, wishing AIDS or cancer on your fellow LGBT family is tasteless and turncoat. I think I'm in good company with Lesbian #1/Lesbian #2, biguy, R56, TheatreBrit, Oracle, R15, R25, R34, & R35. I'm hella confident and betting Frank gets fucked plenty. You, OTOH, ...

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2019 3:51 AM

^^^ Good news Frank, you'll have company in the CancerAIDS/grease fire ward....

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2019 4:01 AM

^Sorry to have left you out R84.

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2019 4:01 AM

R85 sounds like a parody some sad little alt-righter came up with.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2019 4:56 AM

OP and her hate army of sycophantic fans are out in full force tonight. Just spewing their nast venom all over the damned place.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2019 6:18 AM

Open relationship?

LOL

So OP pays for his fuckbuddy while he fucks a bunch of other people then.

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2019 1:07 PM

"fellow LGBT family" Oh do piss off, R86. We're not a family never were never will be.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2019 4:16 PM

R86 You'd rather hang with a mentally disturbed 37 year old bisexual pretending to be gay lol, good for you.

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2019 4:25 PM

R79 No one is coming after the lezzies next because it is us gays and lesbians who have had enough of your TQB++ bullshit. Get that through your thick skull. "Divide and conquer..." No, it's more like 'wake up and smell the coffee'. We're awake, honey, and we're not taking your homophobic crap anymore.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2019 4:41 PM

I don't think that he is bisexual, R93. I'd rather venture that he is one of those pathetic gay men who are beset by internalized homophobia and thus, feel validated whenever they can get a "real man" that "fucks pussy", because that means that they are better than the average fag and not "gay" at all. His little outburst about not being into "divas and musicals and drag queens", which he uses to explain why he prefers bisexual men who are crazy about women, is a clear sign of the sort of individual he is: a sad, pitiful little creature who is complicit in the misrepresentation of the gay community as some sort of grotesque caricature, and sees himself above the rest of us because he CLEARLY isn't a mincing faggot like most gay men - even if the differences among gay men are probably more extreme than those existing among the members of any other group within society, and there is probably more diversity in the gay community than in most other groups.

But oh, we're the ones doing the stereotyping and generalizing! Others merely point out the many things that are wrong with us, which prevent them from being happy. Yes, we gay men are evil and our relentless abuse of bisexuals has turned them into the biggest victims in history... Even though most of them are in heterosexual relationships and no one bothers, abuses, attacks or discriminates them in any way. In fact, some disturbed self-haters like Frank, idolize them (but clearly not enough, or else bisexuals wouldn't suffer so much). 🙄

I wouldn't have normally entered this discussion if he hadn't had the audacity to tell others to go to therapy, while he himself has very serious issues and will put up with abuse and degradation as long as a bisexual guy who is crazy about women, will do him the favour of fucking him once in a while while calling their arrangement "a relationship". Oh, and the lovely tidbit about him being in an open relationship because he doesn't want to own anyone (which is to say, he shares expenses with his main fuck buddy and calls that "true love"), while the rest of us are insane and horribly intolerant, is the very embodiment of arrogance.

So, this person complains about the rest of us making generalizations based on limited personal experience, but he then turns around and ridicules the entire gay community and misrepresents anyone who disagrees with him as mentally ill, intolerant and childish? Yes, that is some outstanding level of maturity and self-awareness... 🙄

As for you, R86, your cute little "I am woke and socially conscious and I'm always on the side of the underdog" number, got tiring several posts back. Go to a bisexual forum to kiss their behinds and you'll see how they treat you: the most virulently homophobic men there are, are bisexuals. But oh, they are meant to be tolerant because they aren't gay, and gay men are to blame for everything, right? You imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2019 5:03 PM

I don't trust bisexuals, one never knows which way they will turn.

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2019 6:13 PM

I don’t know why the bisexuals are getting all defensive about the truth. The majority of bisexuals are snakes. You all should just date each other before you ultimately settle into a heterosexual relationship when you’ve gotten all the fucking out of your system (like you always do).

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

R95 nails it on the head.

by Anonymousreply 98August 12, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] What i find most revolting is that they claim that since they are part of the community, they have a right to be homophobic and make impositions on every single one of us, lest we end up being just as bad as the bigots who hate us for demanding our own spaces.

Oh the irony.

by Anonymousreply 99August 12, 2019 12:40 AM

R82, yes I've had about three or four relationships with bisexual women and have had sex/flings with several others. It was nice, no different in terms of the "relationship politics" than with lesbians. In some ways they were hotter because they had a different kind of style than most lesbians do, a kind of femme-butch or feminine tomboy thing going on. No one left me for a man or cheated on me or lied to me. I've had to deal with more relationship drama from lesbians.

What was the problem in your relationships with bi women? By the way, if you are in a relationship with a bisexual woman and you split up and her next relationship is with a man, it doesn't mean she lied to you or bi women always end up with men. It just means she is bisexual, i.e. dates both women and men, and she just happened to meet a guy. Given that there are probably 10 times more straight/bi men out there than lesbian/bi women, a bi woman is 10 times more likely to meet a man than a woman.

I've also known bisexual women who've been in lifelong relationships with other women.

(Actually, trying to tally up my experiences with bi women, I've been with quite a few! Maybe I have a thing for them. But also I think it's because I never displayed any "biphobia" and was open to advances from bi women/open to making advances to bi women. Seriously, there are so few lesbians, and even fewer hot ones, out there why should we limit the pool of available women?)

by Anonymousreply 100August 13, 2019 7:49 PM

^ Forgot to add r100 is also r56.

by Anonymousreply 101August 13, 2019 7:50 PM

Yes I do, I’m down with the B. What I don’t trust is the TQIA

by Anonymousreply 102August 13, 2019 8:01 PM

R100 I like what you shared about style, and how it is a component of attraction. That really resonates with me. The boyfriends I've had with great style, and the most compelling to me physically were artistic bisexual men, and many were musicians too. It's not degrading or insulting to other gay people to dissent and admit you do not care for the popular taste in clothing or hairstyles shared by the majority. I've also found bisexual men carry a distinctly different sexual energy, often their touch feels different to me as well. I don't fetishise them, but have enjoyed some bi friends with benefits, and a couple one-offs that I probably wouldn't have felt as compelled to if they were gay. I suppose I know what I like, and prefer the styles of the bisexuals I've had as boyfriends. I'm certain some awfully biased people here shall read my post and somehow find a way to be offended. Sorry Charlies... It's funny that most gay men don't take to task other gay men who confess a love for straight men, or married men, but G-d forbid one of us dares to defend bi blokes, or speak of our good experiences with them. None of my comments come from the POV R95/R98 attemped to ascribe to me. Woke, Socially Conscious blah blah isn't how I define myself. I'm not a stereotype, nor do I wish to date one. I try not to prejudge people (as groups) and I like strong, unique, individuals.

by Anonymousreply 103August 13, 2019 8:20 PM

It's not scientific, but I think it's true that sociopaths tend to be "bisexual." I'm not saying most bi people are sociopaths, I'm just saying that evil is overrepresented in their demographic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 13, 2019 8:29 PM

R104 I think that's a cheap shot. It so reminds me of what some heterosexuals say about gays and lesbians: that we have higher percentages of a myriad of different psychological problems or disorders. One can find stats to make similar points easily, depression, infidelity, Bi-Polar Disorder, Borderliners, etc. I don't expect the worst of certain groups, and expect danger around every corner. I'm convinced our beliefs and expectations are in part responsible for what we attract in life.

by Anonymousreply 105August 13, 2019 8:43 PM

Most are harmless attention whores looking for validation. I just ignore them. Life's too short.

by Anonymousreply 106August 13, 2019 9:58 PM

This is R82. The problem in my relationships with bi women, R100, was that they were all closeted. All of them. No, none of them ever left me for men. In fact, after we split up they all entered into relationships with other women (following the relationship they'd had with me), BUT - years later, today, I see that most of them are legally married to men. The ones who didn't end up legally marrying men are still closeted and having 'secret' relationships with women. Do you see what I'm saying?

Again, that is only my experience, of course. Unlike you, I know zero bisexual women who have been in lifelong relationships with women. Zero. It's very, very unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 107August 16, 2019 7:13 PM

R107, ok, so you hit upon a stream of closeted bi women. What if you met some gorgeous woman who was out and confident about the fact she likes women but who also happens to be bisexual?

I know one woman who was in a relationship for 30 years with a woman until her partner died. After mourning for a few years she started gradually going on dates again, sometimes with women other times with men. I always thought she was a lesbian, not bisexual, even though she had been married to a man when she was in her early 20s. I know another couple who have been together for 20 years that I assumed were both lesbian but one has recently being mentioning that she is bi (not that she wants to do anything about it, it's just come up).

Which country do you live in?

by Anonymousreply 108August 20, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote] [R107], ok, so you hit upon a stream of closeted bi women. What if you met some gorgeous woman who was out and confident about the fact she likes women but who also happens to be bisexual?

I'd thank the heavens and go for it.

[quote] Which country do you live in?

That question is key - I live in Brazil. The city is São Paulo. You'd think bisexual women would have it in them to live their lives freely and be out of the closet around here, given the huge LGBT scene that we have (downtown SP overflows with lesbians), but somehow it doesn't work that way.

Experience has made me wary of bisexual women in this context - I have literally never happened upon one who fit your description (gorgeous, out and confident about the fact she likes women). Gorgeous, yes; confident, no.

by Anonymousreply 109August 21, 2019 3:02 AM

I dont like this prejudiced generalizations about bisexual men. Too much like a caricature.

by Anonymousreply 110August 21, 2019 5:47 AM

R109, I don't really know what Brazil is like but, if I were to resort to stereotypes, I would assume that in many ways it's a very progressive society but with a strong Catholic/religious culture and overbearing families, so while it's generally socially acceptable to be gay in other ways it's not. I guess then that many bisexual women find it easier to remain in the closet with their families and marry a man. I'm sure there are many lesbians who are semi-closeted in that way too.

If São Paulo is overflowing with lesbians I really have to visit...

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2019 11:23 PM

Yes, well, some lesbians are semi-closeted that way, but so many (and I mean SO - MANY) are not. Bisexuals, though... seemingly lost cause.

Do visit - you'll like it.

by Anonymousreply 112August 26, 2019 2:34 AM

Bi girls, yes. Love them to death. Great friends, and would take a bullet for them.

Bi men, on the other hand, eww hell no! Never! Self-lothing, homophobic whores.

by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2020 2:33 PM

I have lots of bi friends in LA. They’re out and proud are aren’t screwing lovers over.

The women do break more hearts, as they tend to get their biological clocks ticking, or want financial security or both, and tend to end up with men.

Now bi folks in the south? NOPE.

Usually closeted and homophobic, which is why there are so many HIV POZ men and women down here. And MANY untreated ones, at that.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2020 2:44 PM

Never trust bisexuals. They are liars and deviants

by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2020 4:29 PM

r113 Surely that is a sweeping general statement to say all bisexual men are self loathing homophobic whores?

by Anonymousreply 116February 28, 2021 4:09 AM

I don’t trust people in general. The true bisexuals I’ve known are just the same as anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2021 4:11 AM

Bisexualiity is obviously real but I do believe the amount of closet cases out there makes it hard to believe a lot of men who claim to be bi. A lot of them bitch about how gay people are so judgemental of them. Maybe we'd be less judgemental of them if they actually admitted they were bi, pubicly?

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2021 4:15 AM

r118 Do you reckon that also there is a significant number of men who claim to be bisexual who are actually are gay and just use the bi label as a form of safe compromise publicly ?

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2021 4:19 AM

My best friend is bisexual. Actually, his orientation has nothing to do with our friendship. I trust him 100% and have so for over a decade. As for dating, or any sexual relationship, with a self-identified bisexual is something I've avoided for many years. In my 20s I fell for a bisexual man and it didn't end well. Because I didn't learn my lesson the first time, I got into a relationship with a recently divorced man who seemed to enjoy our intimate moments. It was another relationship that ended in tears. By this time I learned to avoid getting attached to a bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2021 4:39 AM

R58, you're obviously bi! Duh!

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2021 5:31 AM

R119, yes. That's the issue I have. I've met so many clearly gay men who claim to be bi.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2021 6:07 PM

R122, I remember we used to have that conversation about 15/20 years ago, today I'm seeing gay men who SHOULD be claiming bi. They double down on identifying as gay, but do get into women. It's like things totally flipped.

by Anonymousreply 123March 1, 2021 1:03 AM

Never trust bi guys. They're only going to break your heart. They don't deserve love -- from straight cunts, but more so from fags. Stay away from them!

Source: Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 124March 2, 2021 8:48 AM

I have a straight guy fetish so bisexuals work in a pinch.

by Anonymousreply 125March 2, 2021 10:16 AM

A friend of mine thinks that bisexuals are just greedy.

by Anonymousreply 126March 2, 2021 10:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!