Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Do We Make of Jake G's New Look, DL?

Courtesy of Page Six.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 6:28 PM

Does he still have the hot body? I don't care for the hair, but doggy style is always an option.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2019 2:08 AM

While a lot of celebrities are idiots, he doesn't strike me as someone who would not know exactly what he's doing with this look.

For some reason, I get the impression that he's trying to change his image and get certain parts that might have been offered to a 40 years younger Al Pacino (like Scarface - mobster or organized crime or drug lord type roles.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2019 2:19 AM

I think he looks good. Of course he had a nose job & eyelid work many years ago, but the procedures served her well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2019 2:25 AM

He's always had a rodent-like appearance to me. I can see why he'd appeal to some but for me something looks strange.

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2019 2:35 AM

He would look awful if he weren't so hot. But since he's so hot, he pulls it off.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2019 2:57 AM

We love Jake.

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2019 2:58 AM

He turns 40 next year. He’s trying to shake it up.

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2019 3:10 AM

I like how only the tiniest percentage of voters think Jake still might just be straight. Keep on dreaming!

by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2019 3:15 AM

What is "New Jersey" about it?

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2019 3:21 AM

I want him inside me so bad! 😍

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2019 3:23 AM

honey he hot if he bald and fat and halitosis

HE IS FINE

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2019 3:26 AM

What proof do you have that he’s gay, r8?

That’s what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2019 3:26 AM

This new look speaks to me most clearly!

It says, "Please hire me for a sexy bad-boy lead in a feature film that Leo turned down."

"Or my next job will be a limited-run TV series."

"For CRACKLE."

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2019 3:26 AM

He’s definitely a Top!!! I know he was the bottom in Broke Back, but I think he’s transitioning to top now that he’s a little older. Call me Jake 😘

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2019 12:22 PM

His hair would look so much better if he went shorter on the sides.

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2019 12:42 PM

I didn't know they were rebooting A Night At The Roxbury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2019 1:15 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2019 5:25 PM

He's generic looking. Like a facsimile of what a movie star should look like.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 5:27 PM

He's a friend-of-a-friend. No, really. I can't say I know anything super specific because I don't ask questions about him - I don't want to pry. However, I don't get a gay vibe at all from my friend. I think she'd tell me, considering I'm gay and all.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 5:41 PM

He's in the same club Bradley Cooper and Ryan gosling are, being completely average looking and rat faced but Hollywood sells them as hunks and the fraus believe it just because they're famous.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 5:49 PM

R12 What proof do you have he's straight dumb fat frau fangurl cunt? That's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!