Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lara Flynn Boyle

WTF happened to her? she looks way older than 49

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 26, 2019 12:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2019 4:48 AM

Cirrhosis?

What else causes that gut bloat without weight gain elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2019 4:54 AM

Too many fillers and too much Botox.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2019 5:00 AM

Makeup would help. She got old. And out of work. Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2019 5:02 AM

I don't think makeup would do that much help, of course she might have something seriously wrong with her

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2019 5:08 AM

Is this a weekly thread? She's been discussed many times. Always the same photos.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2019 5:09 AM

She drinks a lot; also, think I read here that she has autoimmune disease.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2019 5:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2019 5:11 AM

[quote] Leave her alone.

I don't remember anyone electing you empress, so: fuck off.

This is a gay gossip site, and any celebrity is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2019 5:12 AM

Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2019 5:14 AM

guess it's a good thing she wasn't invited back to Twin Peaks

by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2019 5:15 AM

She's retired, she's not fair game. She doesn't work since 10 years.

She was famous 15 years ago but that's all.

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2019 5:21 AM

she used to date Jack Nicholson

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2019 5:23 AM

Ooops...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Lara Flynn Boyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2019 6:02 AM

Silly woman destroyed her looks.

She was yet another one of the many that did not require plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2019 7:59 AM

The right makeup would still help her. It might take a while.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 2:08 AM

She's morphing into elderly Ellen Burstyn!

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2019 2:10 AM

Bad plastic surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2019 2:13 AM

In addition to some plastic surgery/fillers, it appears she has an autoimmune disorder and has been on corticosteroids.

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2019 2:18 AM

I've never been convinced she has an autoimmune disorder. Her facial bloating can be chalked up to bad plastic surgery and alcoholism; the latter explains her bloated stomach (a sign of liver failure) and skinny limbs. There were photos of her drinking whiskey she'd just bought in her car before driving off. She is obviously a depressed alcoholic. It's quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2019 2:38 AM

She's Irish, what do you expect at her age.

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2019 2:41 AM

Was she this screwed up before Jack Nicholson or only afterward?

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2019 2:42 AM

Damn, I'm the same age as she is, and feeling much better about it now.

I assume she drinks to forget the sight of Jack naked.

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2019 2:55 AM

Post your pic, R24. we'll judge if you're better.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 2:59 AM

In my long, storied career as a nationally-renowned newsreader, I can only tell you some people are simply too smart for their own good.

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2019 3:03 AM

Oh, honey -- I'm 60 and I look better than that.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2019 3:27 AM

What a fresh topic. Done at least 2x a year.

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2019 3:55 AM

She looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2019 4:48 AM

She was such a stunner back in the day. One of my first crushes. I'm not convinced she's beyond even hope now but as others have said, it would take a lot.

by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2019 4:52 AM

She was in quite a bit of stuff in the 80s. I really wonder what happened if she just got burned out or what. There's still a lot of alcoholics that do movies. maybe it was just all the plastic surgery and nobody wanted to hire her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2019 4:53 AM

You can be an alcoholic AND have autoimmune disease, you know.

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2019 4:48 AM

Good news. Lara has been cast with Jonathan Rhys Meyers for S3 of Big Little Lies. They are a brother and sister who own the liquor store in town and have secret, important connections to everyone. Louise employs them to collect info as several of the ladies have stepped up their drinking. However, a miscommunication leads Lara to believe she's been hired for a hit job, on.....

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2019 4:57 AM

Women look like shit without makeup and overproduced hairdos, that's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2019 5:04 AM

It's the disease of Hollywood! All women catch it. Even the non-famous wives and girlfriends. It's so weird and you get used to it. Socially, it becomes a new normal! YOu just ignore the duck lips and fat jawlines. Because you CANNOT react to the freakshow being introduced to you!!!! I but it's women of certain age. (Over the hill and in denial, to be honest) It's so sad. Lara is an alcoholic. Period.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2019 5:07 AM

Too much surgery, Johnnie Walker Red, Marlboro lights, and purging.

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2019 3:59 AM

That's because she's 38, not 49...cut her some slack, she's obviously dealing with mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2019 4:01 AM

I loved her in Happiness.

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2019 4:05 AM

Every woman that fucks Nicholson turns hideous. Coincidence? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2019 4:17 AM

Did she make a lot of money? I don't recall her being a big money maker...

I hope she saved and invested wisely...

Her skin is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2019 4:21 AM

😥😥😥😥

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2019 5:32 AM

Many women who work with David E Kelley wind up anorexic, Ill, or insane. I always thought his shows sucked absolute donkey balls but critics used to love him.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2019 5:36 AM

She was stunning in her youth.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2019 6:02 AM

Diabetes can also cause a distended stomach. Even on a skinny person.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2019 7:29 AM

The people saying her looks are due to "bad plastic surgery" are clueless. She clearly has a medical issue of some sort. Those legs are like toothpicks; zero muscle or fat. And that distended gut is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2019 8:16 AM

I met her fifteen years ago just as she started fucking with her face. It was alarming and baffling that someone so beautiful felt the need enhance already perfect looks. It's the disease of hollywood.

Her bloated belly is liver damage from drinking. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2019 2:05 PM

But her belly has been big for many years. How long can liver disease last?

I think she just gains weight in her belly, I see many older women with large mid sections and skinny legs. Or maybe she had lipo in her legs before and the fat doesn't go there when she gains...

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2019 2:16 PM

How did I miss her performance in "Cougar Hunting"?!

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2019 2:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2019 2:35 PM

It is well known that Jack tormented her for many years. He literally psychologically beat on her like a stray dog — and she kept coming back for more. You’re looking at the product of severe emotional abuse combined with addiction. And yes, Jack got her addicted to boot. He’s a fucking asshole and as far as I’m concerned, he truly killed her. It is sad, sad, sad. I wish he would be called out for it. Fuck him!! Why is he so sacred that no one calls him out? I suspect that people like Leo help protect him, and so on it goes....

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2019 2:55 PM

Surprised Nicholson isn’t dead by now. With all his smoking, he must have iron genes.

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2019 3:46 PM

[quote]There's no way this is just alcoholism and vanity. The hair loss and the odd gait are clear indicators of something going on with her health.

She used to be among the group of actresses who looked like lollipops with stick thin bodies with their heads on top.

She probably did a lot of damage to herself staying that thin, using a lot of unhealthy tricks and supplements.

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2019 4:10 PM

R49 She could have lupus, which can be associated with joint problems and arthritis. It can also necessitate taking prednisone (or some other steroid), which would explain some other changes in appearance.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2019 4:13 PM

Kathleen Turner started to balloon up as well once she started taking steroids for her arthritis, but she never (to my knowledge) messed with her face. It got bloated, too, but not from fillers. Lara looks like she has a serious health issue plus a lot of bad plastic surgery. It's definitely a mix.

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2019 4:33 PM

It looks like regular moonface with a terrible lip implant. Maybe she's allergic to it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2019 11:44 PM

Irish genetics happened to that poor, poor woman.

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2019 11:47 PM

I feel sorry for her. She’s mentally Ill and she did not perform that procedure on her frenulum/upper lip. Some plastic surgeon did and completely botched it, she wouldn’t look so bad if she hadn’t had it done, she probably thought she was just going to get beesting lips.

by Anonymousreply 57August 26, 2019 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!