Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Making the Cut with Heidi and Tim

Naomi Campbell, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2020 2:16 AM

Why the parody title just writes itself. As if they were thinking of us.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2019 7:46 PM

Paris! $1 million prize!

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2019 8:34 PM

Heidi also has a new talent show in Germany called Queen of Drags with soon to be brother-in-law Bill Kaulitz and entertainer Conchita Wurst as judges. It will air in winter of 2019 on Germany's TV station Pro Sieben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Tom & Heidi's engagement is the best thing to ever happen to Bill.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2019 5:36 AM

^huh?

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2019 5:40 AM

R5 - I adore, Bill. Talented & hardworking, he's famous in his own right. It just seems that Bill & Heidi are a package deal now. It's sweet. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up in 'Making The Cut' too.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2019 7:19 AM

I demand more attention for Heidi and Tim

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2019 11:31 PM

Heidi, secretly married for almost 5 months & no one seems to give a shit, booted from AGT, there's a petition to get her ousted from Queen Of Drags & most people who watch Germany's Next Top Model say the show is embarrassing & Heidi is awful. Does this new show stand a chance?

by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2019 4:21 PM

r8 Well, DAMN, when you put it like that...

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2019 4:31 PM

I've always mixed up Tim Gunn with Tim Apple. Poor me!

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2019 4:31 PM

After seeing Heidi's wedding dress, does she actually know anything about fashion?

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote] Heidi also has a new talent show in Germany called Queen of Drags with soon to be brother-in-law Bill Kaulitz

Are Bill and Tom twins?

Is one gay and one straight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2019 4:50 PM

I will be Making The Cut if these bitches anger me.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2019 5:00 PM

R12 - Yes, they are twins. Bill, won't say he's gay , but he has an ex boyfriend he thought he was going to marry & during their most recent tour he was much more open about his love of men & dick. Sucking on dick straws, referring to himself as a queen, telling fans dick is "yummy".........He seems to be getting closer to ending the bi/pan bullshit & coming out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2019 5:03 PM

Thanks, R14.

I would think it's common knowledge that he's gay.

I took one look at his Instagram, and I just assumed.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2019 5:33 PM

Looking in to see if there's any indication of anything besides a wank to consumerism. Nope. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2019 8:24 PM

I love how she didn't show up to the opening of 'Queen of Drags', but still featured by way of laggy livestream into the studio. While Snapchatting Bill & the audience she was in bed half-naked w/Tom smirking over her shoulder. Priceless.

Also the 'QOD' opening was really cult-like and weird, and the show seems liked it sucks in the way of cheap local pagaents. This added to the Twatterstorm of criticism? Yeah, I don't blame Heidi for blowing it off (and Bill shouldn't have bothered).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2019 7:47 PM

r17 What a shitfest that will end up being, too bad. 😕

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2019 7:54 PM

German DLers, are you watching 'Queen of Drags'? Is it as bad as we thought it would be? Is Heidi making it all about her? Shitfest or fabulous?

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2019 7:22 PM

Anyone watching on Amazon? Now that Project Runway is over....

It's nice to see Tim Gunn again, not so much Heidi. I actually like Karlie Kloss better than Heidi.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2020 2:26 AM

Just watching the first episode and Heidi is so over the top. Poor Tim. Flying to Paris, France right from the start. One of the male contestants has a serial killer vibe.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2020 2:19 PM

I absolutely loved the fashion show at night in front of the Eiffel Tower. That was stunning. Enjoying the show.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote]most people who watch Germany's Next Top Model say the show is embarrassing & Heidi is awful.

I watched a couple of seasons like 10 years ago on Youtube where some kind soul had translated each episode. Heid was great as a German Tyra, since she was absolutely ruthless, much more than in Project Runway. Not saying she wasn't nice most of the time but she did show a cruel side of herself as well. The show itself was way way way above the US version. The girls traveled to Italy and France to go-sees and were walking on real catwalks. Everything seemed more realistic than in the US version, especially because most of the girls were teens and not like 25. It's very well possible the show has turned into shit after that but at that time it was almost as good as the Australian version, which had some great seasons early on.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2020 3:29 PM

They really shouldn't have Naomi Campbell as a judge. She's very harsh and unlikeable. I would rather have Nina Garcia as a judge, at least she knows what she's talking about. Naomi is a pompous ass.

Nicole Richie at least gives constructive criticism. I sense there is friction between her and Naomi as Heidi gave a weird look in their direction.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2020 10:46 PM

Naomi is the villain judge who doesn't sugar coat her disdain. You can't have these shows without a Simon Cowell type of person.

Overall I like the show so far. However why the fuck would anyone go on to a design show without being able to sew? And why can't the designers communicate with the seamstresses directly? Adding extra drama? So far the designs don't vow me. Some male cuties on the show. I liked the moment where Sabato opened up about his recently deceased mother.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2020 11:50 PM

I liked it too. It's like Project Runway for grownups. Very surprised that the first two booted off the show even were allowed on the show. Love the big budgetness of it all ...Paris, they all have their own rooms, but they don't waste camera time so far with the drama after hours. It's all about the work. Because of the cunty judges, it feels like more is on the line. And dayum the judges are pretty harsh.

I like Heidi better than Karli, but Tim? Gurl, time to pack your knives and go. He's too much of a n old relic for this show. Makes me appreciate Christian Siriano even more.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2020 11:55 PM

The places where they have their runway shows are stunning and impressive. The first episode = in front of the Eiffel Tower, the 2nd episode - inside a palatial palace. I guess with Amazon sponsoring, the sky's the limit.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2020 1:57 AM

I love Tim Gunn. Wise and genuine

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2020 2:05 AM

Do people watch Amazon shows? If it was on Netflix people would be talking about it already. Should I watch it? I've acclimatized to the Bravo Runway cast perhaps sans Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2020 2:14 AM

Unlike Netflix, the episodes are not released all at once, it seems to be weekly. I think it's worth a try. I love the locations.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2020 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!