Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New 90210 series

On Tuesday, I participated in a test marketing group for the new 90210 series. We didn't see an episode, just promos.

The new series seems to a fictionalized version of the actors getting together. First for a reunion on stage, then for a reboot of the show. It seems to be a comedy, a la Episodes with Matt LeBlanc.

Everyone is in it. We watched five promos, and one seemed to reference Luke Perry. It had Jeannie Garth looking sad and saying to Tori Spelling "maybe to move forward, first we have to look back."

Shannen Doherty is in the promos, but was not in any of the group shots. Tori says to Jeannie "the good news is, Shannen won't be there." Cut to Shannen packing a bag, with her passport, putting on her sun glasses.

It looks interesting. Starts in August.

by Anonymousreply 271September 17, 2019 12:58 AM

Any gay stuff in those promos?

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2019 3:34 PM

No gay stuff at all. A young, hot guy says to Jason "you'll never be anything but Brandon Walsh" and Jason punches him out.

Brian Austin Green is wearing a towel, about to kiss his wife I guess, and he drops it. Jason is shown in bed with Jeannie, both seemingly with post-cloital "what did we just do" looks on their face.

But no gay stuff at all.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2019 3:41 PM

“Jeannie”?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2019 4:06 PM

No non-disclosures?

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2019 4:44 PM

the premise of the show doesn't sound very good, should've made an actual continuation of 90210

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2019 4:47 PM

This sounds like a total disaster

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2019 4:53 PM

I still can't wrap my head around this concept.

by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2019 4:56 PM

It’s meta.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2019 4:58 PM

This must be what caused the stroke that killed Luke Perry.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2019 4:58 PM

The way the promos were done, it seemed kinda fun. I'm guessing it will do well. Then they'll get greedy and do a season 2 that will suck.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2019 4:59 PM

The way they framed it, it was Tori trying to get the reboot off the ground. In the stead of her father.

It seems like maybe Shannen was a late addition. I have to say, for being fifty plus, they all look pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2019 5:02 PM

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2019 4:39 AM

I never watched the original 90210, and I have no plans to watch this iteration.

For whatever reason, Beverly Hills 90210 never interested me in the least bit.

It seemed vapid when it first aired, but to try and revive it, just seems.... sad.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2019 4:43 AM

Tori Spelling and Jenny Garth on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. (Monday 8/5)

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2019 4:44 AM

R11 Shannen was a late addition because they initially didn't want her in it. Everyone else got together to pitch the show and no one was buying it WITHOUT Shannen.

They had to go crawl to Shannen and ask her to be a part of it and she of course got herself an Exec Producer title and didn't have to do any of the work.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2019 4:47 AM

[Quote] Tori Spelling and Jenny Garth on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. (Monday 8/5)

I wonder if they'll talk shit about Tiffani again??

[Quote] and she of course got herself an Exec Producer title and didn't have to do any of the work.

Charmed taught her well.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2019 2:06 PM

Andy asked about Tiffani's participation in the show. Jenny and Tori said that they wanted her but that she has her own Netflix show so she is too busy to commit to the 90210 show full-time. They didn't say anything nasty about her.

Tori looks awful. She used to look like a bug now she looks like a puffy bug. She might be a nice, wonderful person but she really shouldn't be photographed next to Jenny Garth because the comparisons are not kind to Tori.

This show is being buried by Fox which is why it is airing with minimal promotion in the Dog Days of August.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2019 2:13 PM

if they were going to go ahead with this show, they should've done an actual reboot/continuation

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2019 2:35 PM

[Quote] Andy asked about Tiffani's participation in the show. Jenny and Tori said that they wanted her but that she has her own Netflix show so she is too busy to commit to the 90210 show full-time. They didn't say anything nasty about her.

Hmm either they didn't ask her or she would've used the Netflix show as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote]Charmed taught her well.

Actually, 90210 taught her well. She saw how much money she was screwed out of on that show and used that knowledge to negotiate her Charmed money.

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2019 4:34 PM

It was obvious that Jennie and Tori were lying about the status of their relationship with Tiffani. Tiffani may be busy, but there's no love between any of them.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2019 4:34 PM

Thanks for sharing some scoop!

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2019 4:36 PM

I love how Tori and Jennie, but especially Tori, have to smile and pretend they like Shannen now.

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2019 4:41 PM

Also the segment on WWHL with Jennie and Tori was strange for two specific reasons.

1) A caller asked if either of them considered being on the CWs previous reboot of the show.

--- They were both obviously on it.

2) Jennie went on to say that she did 2-3 episodes. Tori corrected her and said you were on much more than that. And Jennie got angry and insisted she was only 2-3. Jennie was on several seasons and did about 20 episodes. Is she high?

Oh, and Jennie pretending she doesn't hate Amanda Bynes was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2019 4:43 PM

why would Jeannie hate Amanda Byes? I loved them in What I Like About You

by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2019 5:19 PM

R25 they hated each other on that show. Jennie always has issues with other women. Oh, and Amanda went and fucked Jennie's husband to get back at her for being such a cunt... allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2019 5:27 PM

this is gonna flop so bad

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2019 5:36 PM

This seems familiar.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2019 5:41 PM

On Andy’s show, nobody seemed interested in the show at all. Andy, Jenny, and Tori behaved as if they wanted to be somewhere else talking to other people about something else. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2019 6:19 PM

They released in the intro credits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Ian is one of the oldest and looks the youngest among all of them.

Shannen had cancer, wears a wig, and looks better than the other women.

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2019 7:15 PM

Jennie also seems to be lying about an offer to be on the Real Housewives. When Tori brought it up, Andy seemed surprised and asked when she was offered. Jennie tried to give a toss away answer.

Andy handpicks those casts so he would know if she was ever offered a spot.

She probably made it up just to piss Tori off.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2019 7:50 PM

Shannen looks good. I'm glad, that she is well.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2019 9:05 PM

Um...it's because you're broke and tacky. Tacky they can do, but broke? No girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2019 10:14 PM

why does it always seem like Tori's mom hated her?

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2019 10:16 PM

R35?

Have you ever gotten a good look at her face????

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2019 10:21 PM

Wow, their bluff about Tiffani is LAUGHABLY bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2019 10:21 PM

interesting fact that Tiffani beat out Jennie for the role of Kelly on Saved By The Bell

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2019 10:37 PM

Gabrielle Carteris is starting to resemble Allison Arngrim.

Did Brian have his nose done?

Where's Carol Potter and James Eckhouse?

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2019 10:45 PM

R39 that's insulting to Allison.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2019 10:48 PM

Sounds like this is a ripoff of The Comeback, which was hysterically funny and ahead of its time. Lisa Kudrow needs to do another season, stat!

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2019 10:48 PM

Is Tori still pushing the story that she auditioned and got the job under an assumed name?

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Hi, I'm Tiffani Thiessen. I'm married to my first husband/the father of my children, I have a career, I'm not constantly in the tabloids for being broke, and I look like this at 45.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2019 10:53 PM

R42... yes, they totally had no idea who she was!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2019 10:54 PM

Yeah, Tiffani, but you had, have, and always will have, a fat face.

I guess it's slightly better than having Jabba the Hut's face like some people we're stick with for life, but still.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2019 10:55 PM

Hey Jennie, I've got 5 words for you: Suck on my beef fajitas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2019 11:05 PM

^Certainly does look like your beef flaps, Tif!

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2019 11:07 PM

Kill it with fire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2019 11:09 PM

Is that Dana Carvey on the left??

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2019 11:10 PM

I love how they thought they could do this without Shannen. It would not be as good without Shannen.

by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2019 3:13 AM

Yup, R50. It's fucking sweet that everyone tried to distance themselves from her and then get this shit going and not include her... and ultimately, be faced with the fact that no one was interested in them without her. Minus Carteris, the rest of them did that fucking show for 10 years vs Shannen's 3, and she's the only person anyone cares about.

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2019 3:15 AM

[Quote] Oh, and Amanda went and fucked Jennie's husband to get back at her for being such a cunt... allegedly.

Poor Peter just had no choice in the matter. He clearly didn't give a fuck by the time Twilight rolled around.

[Quote] Jennie went on to say that she did 2-3 episodes. Tori corrected her and said you were on much more than that. And Jennie got angry and insisted she was only 2-3.

Lol is she serious?? I bet she completely forgot about Jackie Taylor also being in the reboot. I'm still annoyed that they killed off her.

by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2019 4:07 AM

Exactly r51. I only watched the show sporadically after Shannen left. It wasn't the same without her although I liked Tiffani.

Love her or hate her, Shannen brings that extra spark that none of them can bring.

by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2019 4:55 AM

I thought Shannen and Jennie were cool with each other like Shannen is with Alyssa now.

Shannen has really revamped her image from crazy bad girl to animal rights activist.

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2019 5:00 AM

R54, I think Shannen is cool with Jennie... I think Jennie fakes being cool with people so she can appear to be the nice one. Tori definitely hated Shannen as recently as earlier this year so having to play nice with her now must be especially painful for her, although she'll do anything for the $$$ she desperately needs.

And Shannen does seemed to have turn things around in terms of the public being on her side... however, I'm wondering if she's still a Repub.

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2019 5:03 AM

How is Shannen with the rest of the cast?

I've heard Ian is cool with her, Jason not so much.

Nothing on BAG or Gramma Gabrielle.

Tiffani has always said Shannen was nice to her whenever they crossed paths as has fellow replacement Rose McGowan.

Shannen was also the only Charmed star to have nice words for the new cast and wish them well.

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2019 5:23 AM

I thought that Jennie's ex-husband was fooling around with his Twilight co-star Kellan Lutz?

They were always together for a while, and this was right around the time of Peter and Jennie's divorce.

I'm pretty sure that Peter went through a "gay phase" with Kellan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2019 5:31 AM

Peter and Kellan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2019 5:32 AM

Peter and Kellan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2019 5:33 AM

and Peter and Kellan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2019 5:33 AM

I honestly think Shannen doesn't give a fuck either way. She's more into her animal activism and surviving cancer. I really do believe she is doing the show as a tribute to Luke and why not get paid. She knows she was a key part of the show getting made so she's getting some coin.

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2019 5:34 AM

Uber gay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2019 5:34 AM

R56, Shannen is apparently closest with BAG whom she says is like her Bestie on the show.

She seems fine with Priestly, although he apparently said some shit about her in his book that Doherty claims is untrue. She fired something back like, "well he also has brain damage..." she didn't really say it that cuntily.

And of course Shannen had positive things to say to the new cast of Charmed... she's still getting paid because of them!

by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2019 5:40 AM

You gotta admire Shannen. She gets fired from Charmed but still made lots of $$ from it. She's not stupid.

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2019 5:47 AM

lots of comments about the women............I hope it has a good run as several of the former 90210 cast have had some pretty severe financial problems including Tori and Brian Austin Green and most havent had much of a career after the original show. BAG has always intrigued me for some reason. I am sorry he hasnt had more of a career.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2019 6:06 AM

I wouldn't feel too badly for BAG. He's a known douchebag. Didn't he basically abandon his own son?

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2019 6:10 AM

I wonder if Ian felt, after Luke died, his position was more secure.

I read a review of the 90210 reboot/revival in which a few vets and mostly newbies led a new series; it said, 'do we really need to see Steve Sanders?'

Kinda mean. Kinda true.

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2019 6:11 AM

R30 Why does Shannen look oriental in that photo?

by Anonymousreply 68August 7, 2019 6:24 AM

Oriental, R68? She does not look like a rug nor a lamp to me.

by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2019 6:27 AM

R57 uhh what?? It was Christian Serratos. Although it wouldn't surprise me if something happened with Nikki Reed too.

R66 according to his ex Vanessa, both BAG and Megan ain't shit when it comes to their son. Megan should've dumped his ass.

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2019 6:41 AM

HAHA. I agree with the above. I'm laughing at the rest of them having to deal with the fact that they wanted to shove Shannen out of this and got schooled that she's the only one anyone has any fucks for.

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2019 1:31 PM

Shannen Doherty will NOT be denied!

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2019 1:47 PM

Is Peter Facinelli really gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2019 10:14 PM

Peter definitely looks better in staged pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2019 10:16 PM

Yeah, there is something about BAG that I don't like. He seems very controlling of Megan Fox. That asshole Michael Bay helped to derail her career but I also think BAG was a factor.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote] Megan Fox. That asshole Michael Bay helped to derail her career

Megan Fox derailed her OWN career, by being a massive cunt.

There are tons of articles about her stank ass attitude in Hollywood. Go look it up.

She deserves to be blacklisted.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2019 11:16 PM

Didn't Michael Bay GIVE her a career after she GAVE him head?

Also she has toe thumbs so she deserves to be blacklisted!

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2019 11:18 PM

Is no one watching?

by Anonymousreply 78August 8, 2019 1:34 AM

I'm liking this so far. Meta to the max in a "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" kind of way with the altered reality version of the stars.

by Anonymousreply 79August 8, 2019 1:34 AM

I expected to turn it off halfway through, but I thought it was pretty decent. And next week Carol Potter and Christine Elise, looking granola and dykey respectively, are on. I wonder if they'll explore than long running rumor.

by Anonymousreply 80August 8, 2019 2:11 AM

When is Hilary Swank going to recreate her iconic role? Maybe she could be selling off her Oscars at the Pach Pit to pay the rent.

by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2019 2:24 AM

[Quote] That asshole Michael Bay helped to derail her career but I also think BAG was a factor.

That was more Spielberg but at least Michael admitted to writing that stupid letter about her.

[Quote] When is Hilary Swank going to recreate her iconic role? Maybe she could be selling off her Oscars at the Pach Pit to pay the rent.

Lol that would be great. I wonder if they asked Kathleen back?? I know Lindsay said she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 82August 8, 2019 2:50 AM

R81 as much as its great they couldn't do it without Shannen, is there a better fuck you than Hilary Swank? She gets fired after a few episodes and books an Oscar winning role.

by Anonymousreply 83August 8, 2019 3:04 AM

90210 peaked when they graduated high school. No one gives a shit about the timeframe when Hilary Swank was on.

by Anonymousreply 84August 8, 2019 3:34 AM

Right, r84? I had to jog my memory to remember who Lindsay played.

by Anonymousreply 85August 8, 2019 4:15 AM

I liked the college years. Valerie was the best.

by Anonymousreply 86August 8, 2019 4:18 AM

Gabrielle Carteris is the only reason worth watching!!!

(seriously, would anyone have even noticed if she had been left out?)

by Anonymousreply 87August 8, 2019 4:20 AM

Meta-2-1-0.

by Anonymousreply 88August 8, 2019 4:33 AM

Donna Martin graduates from reality TV!

by Anonymousreply 89August 8, 2019 4:48 AM

[Quote] I liked the college years. Valerie was the best.

And she didn't take shit from Kelly either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 8, 2019 4:53 AM

Shannen's "Involvement" was set up to the advantage of all involved.

She is terminally ill.

She has been terminal for years. Her cancer was diagnosed at Stage IV.

by Anonymousreply 91August 8, 2019 4:57 AM

^Who let Alyssa Milano in here?

by Anonymousreply 92August 8, 2019 5:02 AM

Shannon, the walking corpse, is the only element that makes this farce watchable.

by Anonymousreply 93August 8, 2019 5:04 AM

It was obvious they had the first script written without Shannen in mind... confirms they wanted to ice her out and when they were slapped in the face with the realization that nobody gave a shit about them and only wanted Shannen, they had to squeeze her in. Their big mistake though was not chucking the entire script and starting over. The only reason to watch was to see when and how Shannen would turn up.

by Anonymousreply 94August 8, 2019 5:24 AM

R90 - That is a large part of the reason why Valerie was the best,

by Anonymousreply 95August 8, 2019 6:23 AM

They should have saved the opening credit sequence for last, so at least there'd have been somewhat of a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 96August 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Shannen's metastatic cancer should be part of the show.

Voiced by someone similar to Bobcat Goldthwait, a la "Look Who's Talking."

It could be shown on an MRI on each episode, to keep viewers in the loop about how much time she has left.

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2019 6:26 AM

R97 too dark.

by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2019 6:27 AM

I have to say, I kind of loved episode 1. I'm not entirely sure how they'll navigate this as a full series but after watching the first ep, it really exceeded my expectations. I think bringing Shannen in will definitely bolster itself even more.

by Anonymousreply 99August 8, 2019 7:14 AM

I can’t believe I liked it, but I did. It worked, after a bit of a shaky start.

by Anonymousreply 100August 8, 2019 8:26 AM

It was a fucking train wreck! I'll probably keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 101August 8, 2019 8:57 AM

This formula is really good for a reboot.

by Anonymousreply 102August 8, 2019 11:55 AM

R37 Interesting that Jennie thought she was on 2 or 3 episodes of the 90210 reboot...she was on 20 over multiple seasons! Jennie does look fantastic in that clip though.

by Anonymousreply 103August 8, 2019 2:18 PM

R103 I bet she doesn't even know who Erin is either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 8, 2019 2:26 PM

I like it. It's much smarter than I thought it would be.

by Anonymousreply 105August 8, 2019 3:59 PM

I think it's cool that after so many years of Jennie portraying herself as this perfect person compared to Shannen who was the bitch that she is leaning in to the truth which is that she was kinda a bitch.

I think Tori making fun of her reality show mess of a life is a very smart move. Ditto Ian and the bimbo user wives.

I love me some Gabrielle Carteris and I also think the lesbian angle was interesting given that she was always such a dyke icon and her character would obviously be a lesbian if 90210 aired today.

I don't exactly understand why Brian Austin Green is doing this show, but he looks fucking hot. Also the wallet thing looked like it could have potential.

I actually have no idea what is going on with Jason Priestly these days and how the plot mirrors (or does not) his real life.

I thought the whole thing was better and smarter and funnier than I would have predicted. I'm very curious to see if it'll catch on. Most people my age (early 40s) really seemed to love it.

by Anonymousreply 106August 8, 2019 4:04 PM

R97 not funny.

by Anonymousreply 107August 8, 2019 4:27 PM

I'm kind of surprised that Tori didn't get Dean McDermott cast as her husband on the show, so they could get an extra paycheck. Or is he as lazy as her "husband" in the show?

by Anonymousreply 108August 8, 2019 4:36 PM

It was surprisingly fun, but if Tori is willing to make fun of herself like this, why the hell hasn't she pursued non-degrading work in the past 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 109August 8, 2019 4:41 PM

Jennie and Tori reportedly made life hell for Tiff Thiessen and Vanessa Marcil when they joined the show. Tiff and Jennie became friends but there was some drama that put them on the outs again, so I doubt either Tiff or Vanessa would be too jazzed to return.

by Anonymousreply 110August 8, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote] so I doubt either Tiff or Vanessa would be too jazzed to return.

I guess it's a moot point since no one asked those two cunts to come anywhere near the set.

by Anonymousreply 111August 8, 2019 5:51 PM

BAG would never allow the other Brenda on that set either.

by Anonymousreply 112August 8, 2019 6:21 PM

I wonder if Shannen gets off knowing that her co-stars have to pretend to like her.

She probably gets off even more knowing that even if they don't like her, they know they need her.

by Anonymousreply 113August 8, 2019 7:22 PM

One of the persistent rumors is that when Tiff and Peter did a show together, she noticed his wandering eye and told Jennie.

The irony is that Tiffani was in the room filming when Jennie had her first baby. Guess they don't watch that video much.

by Anonymousreply 114August 8, 2019 7:26 PM

I thought it was really good. Didn't know that the premise was a parody of their real lives but found it entertaining and funny.

They all look good but I think Jennie looks especially great. Seems like the angle she's trying to portray is that she is bitchy. Tori being crazy and "lacking basic life skills" as to how she's broke even when her father was the producer.

I think this parody angle should work with the self deprecating humor as well.

And maybe a little teary eyed at the Luke Perry tribute.

by Anonymousreply 115August 8, 2019 7:27 PM

Shannen was kicked off Dancing With the Stars the first night and Jennie made it to the finals they should explore that angle!

by Anonymousreply 116August 8, 2019 7:30 PM

R116 WHAT A SHAME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 8, 2019 7:33 PM

I thought it was surprisingly decent and watchable. The only thing that made me wince (besides Tori's horrifying chicken cutlet plastic surgery) was how they had to stop every so often and get that wistful "ohhhh" look in their eyes when Luke's name was mentioned. I suppose there was no good way to address it, but it felt really forced and cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 118August 8, 2019 7:33 PM

R117, she was very coordinated!

by Anonymousreply 119August 8, 2019 7:43 PM

R71 I never missed Shannen when she left; the show got better without her buck tooth ass on there.

by Anonymousreply 120August 8, 2019 7:48 PM

^Kelli.

But she's always been a stupid cow.

by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2019 7:54 PM

No wonder Brandon doesn't like to dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 9, 2019 3:15 AM

[Quote] I don't exactly understand why Brian Austin Green is doing this show, but he looks fucking hot.

Because money.

by Anonymousreply 123August 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Anyone watch it tonight? What was it about?

by Anonymousreply 124August 9, 2019 3:30 AM

Watched it - totally surprised because it isn't a reboot at all - at least not the first episode. It was kind of corny - I'm not sure the show has 'lasted' as much as they said or think it has.

But I'll watch more episodes. Fuck does Jason Priestley look like shit. Obviously he has had no work done - and it shows. I hate Jennie Garth - just could never stand her for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 125August 9, 2019 4:08 AM

Excuse me, r125: that's JEANNIE Garth.

by Anonymousreply 126August 9, 2019 4:13 AM

I had no idea Andrea was a lesbian icon. Are they going anywhere with the kiss?

by Anonymousreply 127August 9, 2019 4:13 AM

R97

If that’s true, it would be ratings gold.

If she is really just fighting then this could be interesting.

Meta is our new reality.

by Anonymousreply 128August 9, 2019 4:28 AM

Yes, R127. In the third episode, Gabrielle, Carol and Christine go to a girls spa weekend. They meet up with Babette, Jackie's former coke connection, and become The Scissor Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 129August 9, 2019 11:50 AM

Jennie Garth does always seem a bit cold. A few years ago she had a reality show where she was remodeling her home (and was really surprisingly good at it) and she appeared kinda weird on that. And with all the rumors of her making life a living hell for new women who joined the show and her many failed marriages, I figure there’s got to be something up with her. I’ve always loved Shannen though, and was always team Brenda. Glad she’s in remission.

by Anonymousreply 130August 9, 2019 5:16 PM

Jennie was the perfect host for this weird Keurig informercial because, well, she’s a mom who loves coffee!

Join Jennie as we travel the country for Keurig!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 9, 2019 6:20 PM

It's interesting. I'm noticing that the promotional interviews that they've done, a lof of them have been without Shannen. They've done quite a number of group interviews with all of them there except for Shannen. Meanwhile, Shannen has been doing a lot of promos herself, solo.

Doesn't seem like something she'd be demanding in this stage of the game, as she's desperately trying to re-write the history of her having been difficult. Seems entirely likely that the rest of the cast still want to ice her out because of hostility they're holding on to, which has probably only been fueled by the fact that they coudln't get this off the ground without her (despite their efforts).

It must doubly piss them off that in a large majority of the promo shots and press kits they put together, whoever in charge seems to make sure that Shannen is at the center of the group.

Sucks to be them.

by Anonymousreply 132August 10, 2019 12:15 AM

I went to high school in Arizona with Jennie Garth. She was a bitch then and she's a bitch now.

by Anonymousreply 133August 10, 2019 12:28 AM

Shannen is being quite cordial on Twitter about the show and her co-stars so it may be that they want to fan the flames with the cast vs. Shannen narrative by having her do her own interviews. It helps to create interest, and of course, drama.

by Anonymousreply 134August 10, 2019 2:13 AM

R133 how bitchy??

by Anonymousreply 135August 10, 2019 4:46 AM

R135 I hung out with the alternative crowd and she and her cunt friends made fun of us at lunch. I remember thinking "we're not the ones in sweat pants and frosted hair".

by Anonymousreply 136August 10, 2019 8:18 PM

I’m watching it now. Jesus, this is a bad show if you’re sober.

by Anonymousreply 137August 10, 2019 9:20 PM

If I never see another actor...

by Anonymousreply 138August 11, 2019 1:52 AM

I'm surprised Gabrielle isn't using a walker or life alert on the show.

by Anonymousreply 139August 12, 2019 11:03 PM

I actually thought it was clever. It’s harmless fun and no one is going to win an Emmy but I’ll keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 140August 12, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote]Jennie and Tori reportedly made life hell for Tiff Thiessen and Vanessa Marcil when they joined the show. Tiff and Jennie became friends but there was some drama that put them on the outs again, so I doubt either Tiff or Vanessa would be too jazzed to return.

Didn't Jennie also give Kathleen Robertson and Emma Caulfield shit on the set after they joined?

by Anonymousreply 141August 13, 2019 2:37 PM

R141 probably

by Anonymousreply 142August 13, 2019 2:52 PM

This show is always been very white , luckily La La Anthony is there today to diversify.

by Anonymousreply 143August 13, 2019 3:36 PM

Isn't Jennie Garth the one who had Tiffani Amber Theissen in the room when she delivered her children and couldn't say hi to her when they wound up at some event?

by Anonymousreply 144August 13, 2019 4:24 PM

That girl is so white, she makes me look like a dancer on "Soul Train".

by Anonymousreply 145August 14, 2019 12:46 AM

[Quote] This show is always been very white ,

I thought there was supposed to be a spin-off with Vivica's character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 14, 2019 2:22 AM

Really? Compton 90059

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2019 2:29 AM

I’ve hated Ian Ziering ever since the season he was on The Apprentice. Man-splaining, condescending douche.

I think Jason Priestley still looks good.

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2019 3:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 15, 2019 12:07 AM

Are Tori's wages being garnished to pay off her massive debt?

by Anonymousreply 150August 15, 2019 12:12 AM

R150 I wonder about that. Didn't some credit card company take her to court?

by Anonymousreply 151August 15, 2019 3:06 AM

What do we know about the actor playing Gabrielle's tv hubby?

by Anonymousreply 152August 15, 2019 3:57 AM

Considering their characters just became grandparents and he looks a good 10 years younger than her, I'd say we know he hates his agent.

by Anonymousreply 153August 15, 2019 4:07 AM

Jason was born 10 days after Matt Perry and he still looks amazing whereas Matt looks like a fucking corpse. I never watched 90210 when it was on in the 90s but I like this reboot. Cool to see all these old faces. I missed last week so looking forward to seeing cancergirl Shannen.

by Anonymousreply 154August 15, 2019 4:33 AM

I have to say it was really good.

That listless 'Oh, I'm just so delicate and sensitive and nice' thing that Jennie Garth does drives me nuts.

I'm glad they wrote in that Emily person tonight whoever she is as herself.

I hate it when people are included and they just say they're someone else.

by Anonymousreply 155August 15, 2019 5:11 AM

I did like Christine Elise's appearance. I loved that she was so campy and over the top.

by Anonymousreply 156August 15, 2019 5:21 AM

R154 well Jason isn't a drug addict.

R155 well the guy who's playing Tori's husband was also on the show but I wasn't sure if he was playing the same character.

by Anonymousreply 157August 15, 2019 5:47 AM

R157 STFU. Who cares why Matt looks like fucking death. It is entirely his fault. He gets no sympathy. It is sad when you are 50 and look like fucking crap. Who cares why. That is none of our concern.

by Anonymousreply 158August 15, 2019 5:53 AM

[quote][R155] well the guy who's playing Tori's husband

Ivan Sergei, who also co-starred with Tori in the infamously titled TV movie “Mother, May I Sleep With Danger”. I’m sure the fact that he’s playing her husband is a wink/nudge reference to that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 15, 2019 7:23 AM

R158 sounds like you need a valium. Calm your tits.

by Anonymousreply 160August 15, 2019 7:25 AM

Every time Tori mentioned her father tonight, I was like...yeah bitch, you have none of his skill.

by Anonymousreply 161August 15, 2019 8:27 AM

[Quote] Every time Tori mentioned her father tonight, I was like...yeah bitch, you have none of his skill.

To be fair, neither does her brother. Or Candy for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 162August 15, 2019 12:04 PM

I just started watching this. It's actually pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 163August 15, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote]Every time Tori mentioned her father tonight, I was like...yeah bitch, you have none of his skill.

Yes, but she has his hideous face... which is why I hate her!

by Anonymousreply 164August 15, 2019 1:19 PM

It seems obvious that these scripts were written in advance of Shannen's joining. All of her scenes are completely disconnected from the rest and they've just woven her in where they could after the fact, which is a shame because the show needs more of her.... it's the only reason people are tuning in.

At the same time, it works to the show's benefit because people are tuning in, waiting for her to show up.

by Anonymousreply 165August 15, 2019 1:21 PM

Cancergirl is not the only reason, speak for yourself. I like the format. Cancergirl has always been a cunt, her cancer is payback for that.

by Anonymousreply 166August 15, 2019 5:46 PM

^^^Rosie O'Donnell

by Anonymousreply 167August 15, 2019 5:47 PM

R166 = Jennie. You know it's the truth and you can shut the fuck up and deal with it.

No Shannen, no show and y'all still bitter about it.

by Anonymousreply 168August 15, 2019 5:52 PM

Stick it up your huge asscunt. If cancergirl was tits up they still could have made the show. She is not that important. Everyone knows that cunt cannot cooperate. Even now she will probably quit. That is what cunts do.

by Anonymousreply 169August 15, 2019 6:01 PM

Such denial.

Fox turned it down until Shannen agreed. I'm sorry you can't handle it, Jennie.

Glad you're looking less beavery though!

by Anonymousreply 170August 15, 2019 6:13 PM

No Dylan, who NEEDS Brenda?

by Anonymousreply 171August 15, 2019 6:30 PM

Salary info - they each get $70K an episode, Jason earns extra for directing and Tori and Jennie get more for creating it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 15, 2019 6:32 PM

R170 You are full of shit. Time to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 173August 15, 2019 6:41 PM

Yeah I'm only watching until Shannon makes more of an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 174August 15, 2019 7:10 PM

Facts always trigger dumb cunts.

by Anonymousreply 175August 15, 2019 7:20 PM

Good to see that Jennie knows when it's time to shut her dumb, cocksucking whore mouth!!!

by Anonymousreply 176August 15, 2019 7:51 PM

r132 Shannen has been doing interviews with Brian Austin Greene and Ian Ziering.

by Anonymousreply 177August 15, 2019 7:54 PM

Yeah, but again, the majority of the one's she's done have been by herself.

by Anonymousreply 178August 15, 2019 8:26 PM

The bit about Tori wanting something and then Gabrielle asking her to ask for Group therapy made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 179August 15, 2019 8:27 PM

R177 are they awkward??

by Anonymousreply 180August 16, 2019 7:36 AM

It was weird that they showed Shannen grabbing her passport and then in the next episode she is unraveling plastic from seals or sea lions or whatever. Is that what she needed her passport for? It's a six episode run, it continuity that hard?

Also, Christine Elise looks and sounds like a whiskey soaked drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 181August 17, 2019 2:40 AM

Considering it is only six episodes, they sure have not done much with the two already aired.

by Anonymousreply 182August 17, 2019 2:47 AM

Shannen offering marriage advice to BAG was hilarious. Was that based off of her long marriage to Ashley Hamilton? Girlfriend needs to look into marrying an Invisalign.

by Anonymousreply 183August 17, 2019 2:59 AM

The BAG and Shannen scene was just weird. Were they ever friends? I barely remember them interacting on the original show.

Shannen's scenes remind me of Suzanne Somers' final scenes on Three's Company when she was on the telephone.

by Anonymousreply 184August 17, 2019 4:31 AM

Shannen is a Jupiter sized asshole compared to Somers. Shannen cannot work with anybody.

by Anonymousreply 185August 17, 2019 4:40 AM

[quote]Shannen cannot work with anybody.

Even the seal was CGI.

by Anonymousreply 186August 17, 2019 5:14 AM

R184 I don't think they had many scenes together. The only ones I remember is of them dancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 17, 2019 6:19 AM

You should put a trigger warning before posting a gif of hearthrob Scott Scanlon!! WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 188August 17, 2019 6:26 AM

70K an episode can erode quickly if they have to pay their agents, PR, and taxes. They're probably clearing $25K - not bad, but not exactly a fortune.

Gabby looks so old - she's 58. She's giving me Estelle Getty realness - and that's....fucking true! Estelle was 62 when she started Golden Girls - watch and compare.

by Anonymousreply 189August 17, 2019 6:32 AM

R188 lol sorry

by Anonymousreply 190August 17, 2019 7:07 AM

Gabrielle looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 191August 17, 2019 7:09 AM

Did she kiss another woman?

by Anonymousreply 192August 17, 2019 7:11 AM

R191 - Estelle Getty wants her look back! Gabrielle doesn't look fine - she looks like Estelle Getty on a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 193August 17, 2019 7:39 AM

R192 apparently Emily Valentine is next.

by Anonymousreply 194August 17, 2019 9:37 AM

I wonder if Douglas Emerson is glad his character was killed off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 17, 2019 11:19 AM

I wonder if Douglas Emerson is glad his character was killed off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 17, 2019 11:19 AM

I'm out -- gave it two eps. Lame City.

by Anonymousreply 197August 17, 2019 11:21 AM

Douglas Emerson was a terrible actor. And I doubt he was glad his character was killed off a show that had just begun to be a pop culture phenomenon. I'm sure he, Vanessa Williams and Amy Locane started an I Hate Aaron Spelling Club.

by Anonymousreply 198August 17, 2019 12:45 PM

I thought Emerson said he wanted off the show because he was tired of acting. Any truth to that? He never acted again after leaving the show.

by Anonymousreply 199August 17, 2019 1:57 PM

The only story line I enjoyed on tho original show as the dynamic between David and Scott when avid suddenly became popular and Scott was no longer cool enough to hang with David and his new friends.

When they killed off Scott I lost interest in the show.

by Anonymousreply 200August 17, 2019 2:03 PM

R200 = Douglas Emerson or his family members. I don't know ANYONE who lost interest in 90210 once they killed off Scott Scanlon.

by Anonymousreply 201August 17, 2019 2:38 PM

It's the truth R201.

I didn't identify with any of the characters, I couldn't stand all the absurd drama and as a kid at the time no one on that show looked or acted like anyone I knew.

When Scott came back from Oklahoma and David started treating him differently I became interested simply because I went through that myself with a life long friend when we transferred to a new school.

When Scott was killed off I had no interest to keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 202August 17, 2019 2:41 PM

Why DID they kill Scott Scanlon? I hoped he and David would feast on each other's dongs on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 203August 17, 2019 2:44 PM

I am assuming that Scott was killed off because a) he was a horrible actor b) nobody cared about his character and c) as stated above, David became more popular and Scott was a hanger-on.

Scott's story naturally came to an end.

by Anonymousreply 204August 17, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote]Scott's story naturally came to an end.

Yes. An accidental self-shooting is SO natural.

by Anonymousreply 205August 17, 2019 5:26 PM

It naturally came to an end because there was no more story for him and the writers didn't want to write for him anymore. He wasn't popular. He was probably considered expendable.

by Anonymousreply 206August 17, 2019 5:38 PM

Shannen can't work with anyone... and yet they still needed her in order to make the reboot happen. Sucks to be the rest of them having to know that they weren't enough pull to get it on the air.

Be delusional all you want, if they didn't need her, she wouldn't be on.

by Anonymousreply 207August 17, 2019 7:49 PM

Why did they kill off the Scott character? It was obvious.

They needed a "very special episode," and they wanted the drama of advertising that one of the characters would be killed off. They certainly weren't going to kill off any of the main characters, which they desperately tried to make it look like they were going to do. Anyone with half a brain though knew it was going to be Scott.

by Anonymousreply 208August 17, 2019 7:51 PM

If they want to be kind, they will bring back UBER hottie Mark Kiely. I drooled over Gil Myers back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 17, 2019 10:36 PM

I read something once, maybe here, that if Aaron Spelling's criteria of only hiring good looking folks were used by the entire industry then his daughter would never find work.

Mean. But...the point was made.

by Anonymousreply 210August 18, 2019 1:47 AM

R102 Jason is on a Canadian series called "Private Eyes" that is currently airing its third season. He plays a former hockey star who loses his money (I can't remember how) and teams up with a private investigator in a case of the week type show. It's kind of hokey, but him and the female lead have good chemistry, so it makes for good mindless diversion viewing.

by Anonymousreply 211August 18, 2019 5:37 AM

Ooops, ^ was supposed to be for R106

by Anonymousreply 212August 18, 2019 5:39 AM

R208, the same thing happened on Melrose Place with Michael and Kimberly's car accident. I remember the TV Guide had a picture of like 6 of the cast saying one of them was gonna die and Marcia Cross was one of the 6. You knew it was going to be her.

by Anonymousreply 213August 18, 2019 6:00 AM

I'd like to see John Sears show up again. Paul Johansson is great at playing asshole characters. I think he also played the beefcake on Soapdish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 18, 2019 6:34 AM

[Bold] The only reason this actor I like to refer to with initials turned down his current actress wife even for one instant is because he had to figure out a way to cheat on his then actress girlfriend with the now current actress wife. Brian Austin Green/Megan Fox/Vanessa Marcil[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 215August 18, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote]I think he also played the beefcake on Soapdish.

He did 🤤 😍🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 18, 2019 2:48 PM

The actress who played the pyscho lesbian should have returned and had a relationship with late in life lesbo Gabrielle.

by Anonymousreply 217August 18, 2019 3:51 PM

It looks like Christine Elise and Gabrielle Carteris are going to hook up. I am loving the show!

by Anonymousreply 218August 23, 2019 4:06 AM

It’s honesty funny and completely self deprecating. I’m a fan of it.

by Anonymousreply 219August 24, 2019 2:57 AM

I love when Christine mentioned Joe E. Tata

by Anonymousreply 220August 24, 2019 2:59 AM

Doesn't Christine Elise look like the singer Pink? I always thought they could be sisters.

by Anonymousreply 221August 24, 2019 3:19 AM

I can't believe Christine Elise is not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 222August 24, 2019 3:26 AM

It’s surprisingly good.

by Anonymousreply 223August 24, 2019 3:32 AM

Yes, R221. I'd feel safer if she'd walk me home in the dead of night.

by Anonymousreply 224August 24, 2019 10:53 AM

Maybe she is bi.

by Anonymousreply 225August 24, 2019 3:07 PM

How is this doing ratings wise? I tuned in to the first ep, but changed the channel after about 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 226August 24, 2019 3:15 PM

Someone posted an article (maybe in the other thread) about ratings being down.

by Anonymousreply 227August 25, 2019 12:33 AM

OMG, who the fuck cares about Jennie's daughter?

And yet ANOTHER episode without Shannen. They must really still hate her.

by Anonymousreply 228August 29, 2019 1:27 AM

Is there any chance the actor who played Scott Scanlon might be interested in the reboot? It would be great if they could recapture his chemistry with the gang.

by Anonymousreply 229August 29, 2019 1:52 AM

Who do you think set the fire?

by Anonymousreply 230August 29, 2019 2:11 AM

Can we get Ariel back?? Mi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 29, 2019 2:39 AM

Ratings are dropping because there has been no Shannen.

by Anonymousreply 232August 29, 2019 3:47 AM

Honestly, Shannen's appearance in the second half was kind of lame. Shannen herself doesn't seem that interested in being there and it shows.

Is Jennie's stalker her hot bodyguard? I hope not.

Christine Elise is killing it. I love her. I hope she gets more gigs after this.

by Anonymousreply 233August 29, 2019 5:01 AM

R230, it's obviously Scott!

by Anonymousreply 234August 29, 2019 5:58 AM

I'm one of those who think without Shannen this thing is a mess however, I'll say this... her acting is the worst of the bunch. Seems like she has some obvious difficulties acting naturally.

by Anonymousreply 235August 29, 2019 5:59 AM

She is very stiff and unnatural.

by Anonymousreply 236August 29, 2019 6:28 AM

And she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 237August 29, 2019 10:52 AM

If they can't get Scott then maybe they should try and bring back Sue Scanlon.

by Anonymousreply 238August 29, 2019 11:32 AM

Who set the fire? The guy cast as Jim who was fired in the original pilot?

by Anonymousreply 239August 29, 2019 11:59 AM

Yes, but a cunt smarter than the rest of them!

by Anonymousreply 240August 29, 2019 1:07 PM

I have to say this show isn't doing Jennie Garth any favors. She comes across as a total bitch.

by Anonymousreply 241August 29, 2019 4:42 PM

Gabby wins her SAG - AFTRA election. Looks like the show paid off for her!

by Anonymousreply 242August 29, 2019 7:59 PM

She must have licked a lot of labia.

by Anonymousreply 243August 30, 2019 12:41 AM

R239 Christine Elise definitely started that fire.

by Anonymousreply 244August 30, 2019 3:26 AM

It'll end up being the ghost of Luke Perry, or his son.

by Anonymousreply 245August 30, 2019 3:41 AM

Why doesn't Gabrielle have any guilt about leaving her husband just to explore her sexuality? It seems kind of like a selfish thing to walk out on somebody just to find yourself, who does she think she is Ann Romano?

by Anonymousreply 246August 30, 2019 3:48 AM

Gabrielle Carteris is a human sleepaid.

by Anonymousreply 247August 30, 2019 5:26 AM

We were so surprised to find out who Zach is. Shocked, I say.

by Anonymousreply 248August 30, 2019 6:09 AM

Brian Austin Green is now 12 years older than Kim Zimmer was when Reva discovered Dylan was her son.

by Anonymousreply 249August 30, 2019 6:13 AM

[Quote] I have to say this show isn't doing Jennie Garth any favors. She comes across as a total bitch.

So she's getting paid to be herself? Not a bad gig.

by Anonymousreply 250August 30, 2019 8:53 AM

Is Ian wearing a hair piece?

by Anonymousreply 251August 30, 2019 5:38 PM

Kind of awkward for BAG to have a storyline about a secret child when he only recently reconnected with his firstborn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 30, 2019 5:42 PM

Maybe Tori will be his bio mother and Candy was behind the whole thing in covering it up. Hence their tension.

by Anonymousreply 253August 30, 2019 7:51 PM

R252 rather convenient timing 🤔

by Anonymousreply 254August 31, 2019 1:45 AM

R249, most of us are closing in or have surpassed the age Lisa McColl was when Doug Marland gave her the change of life story.

by Anonymousreply 255September 3, 2019 1:42 AM

Shannon has had so much cosmetic surgery she can barely speak. Same with Denise Richards. Iain and BAG aged well. Jason looks ok except for the undereye bags.

by Anonymousreply 256September 12, 2019 7:38 PM

r525 I just found out his oldest son Kassius is gay

by Anonymousreply 257September 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Has Shannen had work done? I can't really tell with her.

by Anonymousreply 258September 13, 2019 3:15 AM

I hope it gets renewed and Gabrielle and Christine become a couple.

by Anonymousreply 259September 13, 2019 6:38 AM

R259 they have good chemistry. I don't think they had any scenes together in the og series.

by Anonymousreply 260September 13, 2019 7:21 AM

^They did. Andrea was with the gang when they all went to the club Euphoria.

by Anonymousreply 261September 13, 2019 5:58 PM

R261 weren't most of her scenes with Steve though?? They have that hilarious egg exchange with a cashier and basically miss out on the rave.

by Anonymousreply 262September 14, 2019 2:29 AM

I can't believe people are criticizing Christine's performance. She was hysterical and brought the right energy and comic timing the show needed. So did Tori. Say what you will about Tori but she is a good comedic actress.

Shannen was acting like she was in a different show. She didn't mesh well with anybody.

by Anonymousreply 263September 14, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote]I have to say this show isn't doing Jennie Garth any favors. She comes across as a total bitch.

She does seem like a bitch. When her and Tori were promoting the show on that Strahan and Sara show, she was talking about her daughters watching the show and she snottily said, “My girls have a respect and an appreciation of how hard I work and what it takes.”🙄 As if she’s some Broadway actress who does 8 shows a week. You could tell she really thinks highly of herself.

by Anonymousreply 264September 14, 2019 5:10 AM

So now both senior citizen Andrea and Christine are gay, yet there are no gay male characters on the show.

I’ll pass. Tired of gay men not being represented.

by Anonymousreply 265September 14, 2019 5:12 AM

Did any gay actors appear on the original show?

by Anonymousreply 266September 15, 2019 2:33 AM

If Scott didn't blow himself away, I think he would've ended up blowing the captain of the football team.

by Anonymousreply 267September 16, 2019 2:29 AM

[Quote] “My girls have a respect and an appreciation of how hard I work and what it takes.”🙄

I would've understood this quote more if she was referring to the original. They would film 2 episodes at the same time. I don't think any other teen drama had 31 episodes a season.

by Anonymousreply 268September 16, 2019 11:02 AM

I hated the storyline with Jennie and her charisma-free daughter.

by Anonymousreply 269September 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Try having a charisma free daughter AND granddaughter.

by Anonymousreply 270September 17, 2019 12:41 AM

Haha true r270

by Anonymousreply 271September 17, 2019 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!