Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain vs. Michael Avenatti: "You're going to rot in jail"

She's Judge, Jury and Executioner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2019 3:12 AM

I miss Avenatti's sexy ass

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2019 12:34 AM

"Off with his head!" cried The Princess of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2019 12:40 AM

A hit dog will holler.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2019 12:43 AM

Meghan is one angry bitch....I think she has conflicts because she wants to be loved by big city people who think she is a deplorable

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2019 12:49 AM

Michael Avenattis is a good sound bite, but he is not Meghan McCain's enemy. Donald Trump and his lies and criminality are her enemy. Mitch McConnell is her enemy...a man who refused to compromised with Obama and now refuses to compromise with Democrats, an element of political negotiation in which McCain professes to believe. The Repigs who voted for a tax cut that doesn't help the average person are her enemies. The Repigs who defy science and do nothing about climate change are her enemies.

Michael Avenatti, as public as he was, holds no political power or clout to legislate and change lives. Meghan McCain ought to take a second look at the country's true enemies--and Trump who should be rotting in jail. Michael Avenatti doesn't even come close to affecting her life. Calling out Avenatti's name is a hollow red flag for McCain's shrill, annoying and misguided voice.

by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2019 12:59 AM

The only sadder than Do You Know Who I am?:

Do You Know Who My Daddy Is???

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2019 1:10 AM

Her father-in-law works for Trump, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2019 1:17 AM

Hey, MegHAN, better to rot in white collar jail for a few years than roast in Hell for ETERNITY, like your father.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2019 1:47 AM

John McCain: The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators—Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (Democrat of Michigan)—were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2019 2:01 AM

Her father was a slimebag who is the bitch to talk.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2019 2:04 AM

R9 It's a shame more people aren't aware of the extent of the McCain's sleaze. All most people have heard about him is the Maverick bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2019 2:05 AM

She's such a nasty little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2019 2:08 AM

I like my heroes who weren't accused of corruption.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2019 2:16 AM

It's actually a very useful reminder, r9. We really do have a deeply corrupt government from way back. these heroes ain't so heroic, even when we decide they are later on. And even John Glenn? DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2019 2:35 AM

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2019 3:01 AM

Mrs Betty Bowers called Meghan the Melissa Rivers of pundits, Lol

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2019 3:41 AM

Who gives a shit what this fat fucking useless cunt thinks? She's ALWAYS wrong about EVERYTHING

and the fat cunt who doesn't have an ounce of decency always ends up supporting trump. She may get pissed at him (only when he insults her dead piece of shit dad), but she'll vote for him. No matter what he says about her dad. And she doesn't give two fucks when he insults other soldiers or decent people

She's a fat fucking bitch who doesn't know or care about right, wrong or decency. She's a typical repug

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2019 3:47 AM

That is kind of the embodiment of every Republican, or at least every remotely intelligent Republican r17. The fuck is with these people? Why do so many cunts agree in the end, yeah, I'll vote for the asshole? What is that shit?

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2019 3:49 AM

All I can think of is Regan MacNeil telling the astronaut at the party, "You;'re going to die up there."

I wonder if Meghan also urinated on the carpet after she typed those words.

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2019 6:15 AM

[quote]Avenatti wrote: "Other than being born as the daughter to John McCain, can someone please again remind me what the hell Meghan McCain has ever accomplished in her life?"

I'm not a fan of Avenatti's arrogance, but he's right on this one.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2019 6:40 AM

Someone should ask Megan why her mother wasn't sent to prison .

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2019 6:56 AM

Look at your parents bitch. She's the offspring of corrupt war hungry John McCain and opiate thief Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2019 6:57 AM

this fat cunt really needs to go hide somewhere

but he needs to stfu too quite frankly

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2019 7:07 AM

Auntie Lendzey gives her strength to carry on.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2019 7:08 AM

[quote] Auntie Lendzey gives her strength to carry on.

I can barely tell them apart these days, physically and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2019 9:29 AM

She really is a bitter and spiteful soul.

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2019 11:44 AM

I'm not an Avenatti fan, but I smell a rat here.

The charges against him are shakey at best. By the time they are resolved, the 2020 election will be over.

He's been neutralized.

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2019 12:07 PM

Nah, he did this. Stormy Daniels would know exactly what happened. If she is saying he is guilty, he is

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2019 12:09 PM

Agree r27. He didn’t do shit. It was a honey trap plain and simple and when those charges didn’t stick, Whory Daniels accepted a bigger check from someone (possibly her Orange bf) to dump Avenatti.

And this is why sex workers will not ever get respect.

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2019 12:24 PM

Avenatti's trial begins today in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2019 12:23 PM

Well, he is a douche and is EXACTLY like Trump. Aside from the politics. He is a thieving narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2019 12:28 PM

He's a huge asshole and as narcassist as Trump. You only like him because he's somewhat attractive and has a D next to his name.

Lock this criminal up!!!

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2019 12:39 PM

I want the Trump crime family to be on the receiving end of justice. Getting him out in 2020 would not be enough. There must be criminal prosecution of him and his confederates.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2019 1:12 PM

Why is she so big? Nobody else in the McCain family seems to have even a mild weight problem, yet she just keeps on accumulating mass. Pretty soon she’s going to need to buy two airplane seats.

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2019 1:36 PM

She’s always dressed like a 60 yr old.

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2019 1:55 PM

The judge in the California case just set the trial date for May. Not sure if there's another trial that starts today. But I don't think it's the one in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2019 2:04 PM

Why isn't she claiming that far bigger lawbreaker Donnie the T is going to rot in jail?

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2019 2:05 PM

R27, he STOLE from his clients!! He kept the money from suits and did not tell clients..he bought a plane, etc...I am a Dem and dyed in the wool lib. But, lets not be like the asshole trumpians and defend horrible acts JUST bc person agrees with affiliation. I loved Avenatti until this shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2019 2:08 PM

I am a liberal too, and at first really liked Avennati. His overexposure changed my mind and when he was indicted, it just didn't surprise me. If he is guilty, then he should be disbarred and sent to prison. He has the ability to get a fair trial and knows how to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2019 2:39 PM

Does anyone know exactly what Avennatti was trying to blackmail Nike over?

Given his track record, I’m guessing that he had genuine proof of whatever it was. Too bad he pissed off the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2019 2:51 PM

[quote]I miss Avenatti's sexy ass

Well if you're posting from the prison he's going to end up in, you might have a crack at it.

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2019 2:56 PM

Avenatti was sketchy from Day One and anyone who tries to push some vague conspiracy theory that says he was completely and entirely innocent is a fool. The girlfriend situation was obviously blown up by TMZ who lied for clicks, which they always do, but the embezzlement and extortion are a whole different situation.

Back when this all broke, some people -- often the "I'm the most liberal person ever, I just think Negroes should know their place" types we have too many of around here -- actually tried to say Nike was working WITH Trump to take Avenatti down. Nike, the company that made millions by taking a stand against Trump, was working with him? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2019 3:18 PM

He should have tweeted back, "Well, you're going to rot in a fat farm."

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2019 3:34 PM

I'd have sex with him even in prison. That is one fine man. But he absolutely stole from his clients. Why would they make that up? Stormy is certainly not a fox brainwashed deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2019 3:37 PM

Stormy Daniels is absolutely a deplorable. She's a right-wing trashbag who ran as a Republican for public office. She even made up a story in her stupid book about how Hillary called Donnie to talk about their "plan" for the 2008 presidential race, and they chatted about "our plan" as he watched Shark Week on Discovery.

Stop getting suckered by grifters and Republicans, guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2019 4:04 PM

R45, be that as it may---it still has nothing to do with the fact that Avenatti stole HUGE amounts of money that was meant for his clients by way of a lawsuit won. He used it to feed his greedy lifestyle, a real Trump move.

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2019 4:06 PM

I am so sick of that fat hateful cunt Megain McCainface who keeps giving this stupid cow airtime?

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2019 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!