Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miles McMillan just him

To be continue...

by Anonymousreply 441July 8, 2019 12:34 AM

This is the surprise?

Oh, and it's "to be continueD"

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2019 2:13 PM

Oh yes i forget the d šŸ˜‚ . No , it's not me who pretending there's a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2019 2:34 PM

When is the surprise? I want the surprise now

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2019 2:43 PM

Rocco doesn't smell like a skunk!!! What? Miles it's rude. Poor choice of words. He's attacks Zach or Skunk with these words.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2019 2:51 PM

So do you think Rocco missing Skunk?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2019 2:58 PM

Great but this is only about Miles correct?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2019 3:02 PM

R4 I admit that I didn't appreciate the choice of his words in that pic. I don't know if there is an intentionality even if I struggle to believe that he has forgotten the name of the dog that he has looked after for six years and had no other examples in mind but life goes on, he will know the reasons. Read this tbo was no funny anyway imo

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2019 3:02 PM

The weirdo says : end of july the surprise!!! Ah this guy is crazy. Bad liar

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2019 3:13 PM

R7 Sorry, but Milesā€™ attitude and behavior is weird. I feel since he been hanging around James he has changed to the worst . Miles is all about sex. I lost so much respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2019 3:33 PM

R9 is only instagram. I donā€™t like explain my vision of him here because is not my affair but follow him is a bit difficult for me lately . I donā€™t consider James cause of this anyway

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2019 3:51 PM

He's wears the bracelet again, bad choice of words. He's goes so weird.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2019 4:14 PM

R10 per peoples that know James in NY. It is not good.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2019 4:14 PM

R11 hey guys I donā€™t think it is the same bracelet. Can someone please check it out? I really think it is different.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2019 4:15 PM

Miles doesn't care about Skunk . He has no respect for Zach,Skunk and their 6 years relationships. But i'm not surprise. He's a cheater so what's expect of him.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2019 4:16 PM

R10 yes I am having a hard time following him. The thinks that he liked should be private. He had young fans following him.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2019 4:17 PM

R14 you are right . He has a cold heart and I donā€™t know how he can get up in the morning and look at himself. Lucky for us that Zach doesnā€™t want him back.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2019 4:18 PM

R12 please don't be offended but I don't think anyone here knows James or Miles or Zach! I sometimes joke by saying James writes here because I have a certain idea of him but it is a Joke!

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2019 4:22 PM

What about the saying surprise??? Weird choice of word miles. Very weird

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2019 4:26 PM

It is sad to say this. I am so happy that Zachary Quinto is away from Miles . If this is how Miles is , I wonder how he is behind door. No heart just a cold rich kid. Miles has to remember something . Money doesnā€™t buy happiness.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2019 4:27 PM

OMG Rocco got sprayed by an actual skunk he is not referring to the dog. M for once is not insulting anyone

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2019 4:28 PM

Intentional or not,he insults. He should have thought before writing. It's rude

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2019 4:32 PM

R21 thank you . It was rude what he wrote.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2019 4:35 PM

I thought he was much better lately. But apparently no.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2019 4:36 PM

R23 I agree, but that guy James comes in the picture things go bad.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2019 4:39 PM

R18 Nothing. A guy is sure there will be a surprise at the end of july. But there will be no surprise. This guy is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2019 4:40 PM

R24 james has a bad influence on him

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2019 4:42 PM

Maybe I missed something but what is the big deal? It's A Skunk, not Skunk the dog... It's not like he can't use the word ever again.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2019 4:43 PM

Two days ago Miles was around Villa Carlatto. I donā€™t know if you guys know this . This is where Zach is staying when he is in LA. His birthday party was there . Someone forgot to tell Miles that Zach is out of the country. The same day Zach posted his picture, Miles posted his picture with a bracelet.

Poor Miles was not able to find Zach.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2019 4:46 PM

R26 James wants the attention and Miles is so dumb to see this.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2019 4:47 PM

R28 you have the history wrong. when Miles was at the observatory we all already knew that Zach was on vacation because he had already put a pic on IG.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2019 4:51 PM

R28 miles doesn't care about zach. He don't want zach back. Miles is with james. He loves james.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2019 4:52 PM

R31 James wants attention and if you canā€™t see that then you have a problem

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2019 4:53 PM

R30 everyone knows Zach is on vacation . Miles and Zach has no communication. Miles doesnā€™t know when Zach is coming back. As you know from this trip Zach is going to LA. They start filming. It is funny where Zachā€™s place is at is where Miles was at. That all I am saying.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2019 4:56 PM

I think the only extra attention J is getting is from a handful of haters he probably could do without.

I cannot believe the comments under M's post. This rude, abusive and totally uncalled for.

I thought this was a positive M thread...

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2019 4:57 PM

R31 i know james wants attention and miles can't stay single that's why he's with james. But now he's with james for months and he loves him

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2019 4:57 PM

R34 me too i thought it was a positive m thread

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2019 4:59 PM

Look at his recent follows. He's not well

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2019 5:03 PM

The reason why Miles and James donā€™t post is because there are so many lunatics who comment with so much craziness. The comments on Milesā€™ latest post looks like people from an insane asylum were let lose to comment. Itā€™s not normal.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2019 5:08 PM

R38 agree. What is wrong with you people? Get a life. Don't you have a Z thread to share animal conspiracy theories on?

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2019 5:12 PM

R38 it's miles fault. He needs to be clear of the status of his relationship with z and j. He needs to unfollow z,delete pics and confirm his love for j. He needs to be clear because people still hope for a reconciliation with z. He acts like he's single but he's not single.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2019 5:14 PM

R37 he's always had a Californian new age spiritual vibe going and I think it takes guts to be so in touch with your feelings. If he's getting rid of the people who make him feel like shit we can only agree.

His haters on the other hand are seriously not well and make no sense. I don't know if it's language or age or delusion...

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2019 5:15 PM

R38 oh Please .... so many... they are two / five people šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ every celebrity deal with this, cā€™mon !!!!

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2019 5:15 PM

Iā€™m not even a Miles fan, but when the poor guy canā€™t post that his dog was sprayed by a skunk..... WTF and the red bracelet is smaller than the first one. R40 M does not have to be clear about anything if you donā€™t like it or canā€™t control yourself stop following him .... it is that easy

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2019 5:17 PM

R40 he doesn't "need" to do anything especially with all these lunatics around.

I also would protect my privacy and today's drama is yet another confirmation.

If people want to hope in a reunion it's their choice. Highly unlikely but he doesn't owe anyone any kind of update.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2019 5:19 PM

One thing is clear: With all his damilyā€™s Money, Miles will always be cheap.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2019 5:22 PM

I do not agree, miles must not be clear with anyone. When and if he (and Zach) wants to share his love life he will decide to do it. simply I think you all need to be less hypocritical and not believe that the fault lies with the haters.. this, in my opinion, is a justification that you tell yourself believing in this ā€œloveā€

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2019 5:23 PM

Miles has no haters just crazy fan. Meghan markle has haters ...

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2019 5:24 PM

They tear Miles down and then hope for a reunion. Makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2019 5:24 PM

R40 Please get help for yourself. Miles doesnā€™t owe you anything. You were not part of his relationship with Z so let go. You are in a really bad place mentally and you are taking it out on Miles. Nothing he does will ever fix your problems.

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2019 5:25 PM

R45 what does money have to do with anything? Given the campaigns he's done over the years I am quite sure he has money of his own without having to count on his parents or Z. You can like him or not but don't blatantly ignore the facts.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2019 5:28 PM

R43 Thank you. I saw the picture of the bracelet and then said to myself this is not the same bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2019 5:28 PM

It's the same bracelet. Why you don't see it

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2019 5:31 PM

R47 crazy fan but it must also be the other way , I mean when you are a public figure it is normal to be judged for better or for worse. if it is wrong to write negative opinions because we do not know the person, it is also wrong to write too sloppy quibbles that however the person in question always likes to read. It is the game.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2019 5:32 PM

Letā€™s get this straight: the surprise is coming near end of July but nothing clear about the details. Miles is dating J or not. Miles wants Z back or not. Miles has a new bracelet on or it is the old one. Miles may or may not bath. Miles needs to delete Z from IG or not. Miles needs to declare his love or not. M posts that his dog was sprayed by a skunk and 5 haters go crazy

Does that sum things up.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2019 5:46 PM

What's going on at this Todd Snyder show, one of the gifs look like Miles is saying something and Zach is trying to calm him down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2019 5:54 PM

True, that's what the body language is saying but if you lip read it seems something like That dress (?) is so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2019 6:03 PM

R55 who's care! It was more than a year ago

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2019 6:06 PM

Miles hopes the trolls find a way to let some light in today. šŸ˜œ

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2019 6:51 PM

The comments on his post are unacceptable, I guess the references to a skunk brought the trolls back. He should block or report them and not engage

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2019 6:57 PM

R59 provocation = reaction. Or he's stupid. And really, the comments are not the worst I've seen. He is ten years old, he can erase. He did it before.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2019 7:04 PM

R59 Finally šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ but he is not 10 years old. that comment has been there for hours, he waited for the comments to stop and replied Peace&Love style. however I don't know where you want to get Miles but I liked you today..šŸ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2019 7:09 PM

I don't think he expected so much reaction. His words were innocent or clumsy

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2019 7:10 PM

R62 That's what I said: he's stupid

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2019 7:12 PM

I guess the bracelet, the talk about a skunk and J back liking pics were just too much for the ā€˜craziesā€™ to control themselves. Do you think it was purposeful or just shortsighted

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2019 7:15 PM

I stopped following M and Z for awhile due to my anger over the dogs and I did not want to be or feel negativity. I went back to following Z and happened to look today at M because of comments above, I will never understand people. Writing judgment and filth on a Strangerā€™s pic?? People need to get outside or look away or the easiest thing UNFOLLOW

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2019 7:22 PM

R65 I also ask myself the question. Answering I hope you find a way to let some light in today, is it to make fun?

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2019 7:22 PM

R65 sorry it's for R64

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2019 7:23 PM

It's Zach fault. Why he names his dog Skunk??? Lol. šŸ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2019 7:24 PM

Itā€™s always Zachā€™s fault ..... šŸ¤Ŗ

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2019 7:29 PM

R66 I have not seen him engage before with trolls .... has anyone else? Not sure if that will just fan the flames

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2019 7:31 PM

R64 purposeful.. absolutely .. and I'm laughing here because, thinking this, who knows what he wanted to prove! I mean, he doesn't respond to negative comments against himself, against zachary, against James but .. skunk / Skunk no-don't accuse me of this- is cutie? or .. idk

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2019 7:34 PM

R70 it seems so ironic. I'm not sure he's making friends.

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2019 7:34 PM

Why do you all care so much about Miles? Heā€™s nobody. He once dated a man with name recognition but thatā€™s it. Sure heā€™s a model but he has no more relevance than any other model. Why is this person so relevant to you that youā€™ll fight to the death for his honor on a Datalounge thread? Itā€™s odd.

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2019 7:36 PM

Miles loved Skunk he never wanted to insult him. That's why he responds

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2019 7:42 PM

R74 Loved is the operative word

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2019 7:44 PM

R73 who is fighting to the death or even defending M. Most think the comments on IG went too far but this and the previous threads really havenā€™t been all pro Miles.

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2019 7:46 PM

R70 That's a clever strategy. Poor guy just wanted to make a joke. R73 He is a human being. Do you enjoy seeing a human being being crucified for no reason? If not, feel free to join our decent people club.

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2019 7:49 PM

Just to change the subject is the big announcement / surprise by the end of July to do with M or Z or J???

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2019 7:50 PM

Yes, but there are many human beings in this world and so few have a Datalounge thread. Why does this person capture your imaginations? I literally know nothing about him other than the fact that he poses for pictures. And thatā€™s more than most people know about him.

by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2019 7:55 PM

R78 no surprise. It's the imagination of one dude

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2019 7:56 PM

I actually find his reaction funny and smart, precisely because he rarely bothers.

R79 Personally I find M much more interesting than a lot of other people who have threads here. As a model he can be insanely expressive, with a very distinctive body language, it's not just about being hot. And I love the fact that he is a creative soul.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2019 8:02 PM

R80 yes I know but want to keep an eye out so I can get a good laugh šŸ˜‚

Surprise guy, just tell me if it is about M or Z or J no other hint is necessary

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2019 8:27 PM

Ok it's about zachary and miles

by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2019 8:36 PM

R83 I donā€™t think that is you surprise guy. But I will keep an eye out in July for news ...

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2019 8:40 PM

I know Iā€™m late but just noticed those crazy comments on Mā€™s gram. itā€™s pity that Miles should have explain about skunk. I think writing rude comments on DL and on someoneā€™s instagram are totally different thing. Dler must not go out from here.

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2019 10:09 PM

R85 but to be real, DL likely reinforces that crazy personā€™s delusions and then they get emboldened to comment directly to Miles. Lots of forums breed hate

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2019 11:06 PM

R86 Agreed. It enforces their belief that Miles is the bad guy instead of the reality where both parties make or break a relationship. Then they feel empowered by the moral high ground and the mob, remember he hurt so and so, has it coming. You can see where it ends. I guess we all have to take responsibility for having our fun while others canā€™t separate online from their real lives. They donā€™t seem to understand they have no rights in a relationship they are not in.

by Anonymousreply 87June 21, 2019 11:39 PM

I blame Z for some of this, I have always thought that a properly worded statement from the start might have shut some of this down. Whether M is to blame I think Z should have taken a bit of the fall to reign in some of the stans

by Anonymousreply 88June 21, 2019 11:43 PM

Maybe Miles is just a bad person. He seems that way to me. Greedy and selfish.

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2019 11:46 PM

Yes but he has done nothing to you and people should not write viral on his SM. If you think he is selfish then why would you be near his IG

by Anonymousreply 90June 22, 2019 12:07 AM

R88 I donā€™t agree. Zach doesnā€™t owe fans anything when it comes to his personal life. People need to separate the work actors do from their personal lives. In our current time though, the internet makes it hard for broken/insane fans to do this. They think they know their idols personally and that their idol cares about them based in their posts. It's insanity. . The person attacking Miles on IG is for sure is a poster here. Letā€™s not encourage them more

by Anonymousreply 91June 22, 2019 12:27 AM

R89 seek help

by Anonymousreply 92June 22, 2019 12:27 AM

R91 I was not suggesting Z make a statement for his fans but rather for Miles so some of these people would not be quick to blame him and act out. It is too late now I think it should have happened at the start.

by Anonymousreply 93June 22, 2019 12:57 AM

R93 Zach shouldnā€™t have to do anything to appease rabid strangers online. Nothing they do can fix these loons.

by Anonymousreply 94June 22, 2019 1:15 AM

I am a Miles fan, but I have always liked Zach. However, I am honestly starting to dislike Zach due to his idiot fans. I get a very negative feeling whenever he posts these days. I guess I will have to unfollow Zach and all related Instagram accounts. That is just sad, but I am tired of the negativity.

by Anonymousreply 95June 22, 2019 1:24 AM

I donā€™t blame Zachary for his fans but he was the more famous one and thatā€™s why he should have done more at the start to protect Miles. Even if M instigated the break up.

by Anonymousreply 96June 22, 2019 1:50 AM

I don't blame Zachary either, but I do think he should take responsibility for his fans. I would if I were him and people were harassing my ex.

by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2019 2:17 AM

What should he do? I thought Zachary stans were mature enough to be polite but ...they are almost insane actually. Even if he says something good about Miles theyā€™ll never be accepting.

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2019 3:02 AM

Luckily there are only 5 or so really bad ones and they had gone away, until the misunderstanding about Skunk. I guess English is not the first language for some of them.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2019 3:16 AM

R98 I agree too late now.

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2019 3:17 AM

From what I've seen these people are likely Larry shippers ('One Direction' fandom) who have found themselves another obsession. My God, even in their nicest form they are annoying ah, real stalkers! I think Zach has handled the break up like a pro, but it doesn't matter what you do and say, it will not stop these bullies, the poor guys from 1D have tried everything, believe me. These people always need someone to blame for their emotional discomfort (while they pretend they defend the 'victim') and they chose Miles because he was the first to start new relationship and it's easier to get to him.

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2019 5:03 AM

Omg Miles is not a kid. He is 30 years old. He needs to learn what is private stay private and what he should put in social media. (Honestly, he can do whatever he wants).

Donā€™t blame Zach for Milesā€™ mistakes. Miles is a man not a kid.

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2019 5:18 AM

R102 And if he doesn't want to learn that? I'm telling you, you won't stop until you completely destroy what's left from this relationship so that you can have a 'proper' closure as if you were dating them and move on to another unfortunate celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2019 5:36 AM

It's crazy. Z and M are responsible for the conditions of their breakup. Everyone manages his fan. Z had very unpleasant comments and insults on his GI. He deleted them. And M did not have to intervene. The converse is true. And yes, Miles is not a kid. He is 30 years old. He lived for 5 years with Z, he is a famous model and he knows the happy or unfortunate consequences of the celebrity. And in 10 years will Z have to defend it again?

by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2019 5:58 AM

R103 The fact that there was no "proper" closure is significant, both are responsible for this. And I think that if we follow and we like Z or M or both, we must respect and accept it. We may not agree with the method but it does not belong to us. Blaming one or the other is disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2019 6:22 AM

R102 I agree. I really do not understand. When Z had insulting posts, you did not ask M to take his defense? Z should intervene now? Why M did not immediately delete the comments like he did before when people called him a cheater. Or does he want to pretend to be a victim? It's insane.

by Anonymousreply 106June 22, 2019 6:33 AM

R106 I think it is as simple as a few people (not just one) seemed to have the idea that he was taking a dig at doggy Skunk and he wanted to clear that up because he loves Skunk. M and Z could have done more at the start to minimize having to deal with the crazies. Deleting or ignoring works. Thinking on it, at this point, they probably don't care. It is the fans that seem bothered by it.

by Anonymousreply 107June 22, 2019 6:48 AM

R107 thanks, I understand better. But why blame Z while he has no control over the actions of people. Since their breakup, the two have had the same behavior: never explain, never complain.

by Anonymousreply 108June 22, 2019 7:07 AM

R105 If moving to LA and dating another guy who lives in NY for 6 months, if repeating time after time that there is no hard feeling, no enemies, that he is happy with his life as it is, etc. is not a 'proper' closure, I don't know what is. Btw by not liking Miles' pics Zach is not ignoring him, he just treats him like any other person he follows on IG.

by Anonymousreply 109June 22, 2019 7:19 AM

Miles and Zach are really lucky guys. Look around at other celebrities, regardless of their degree of celebrity, they receive much more hatred and scornful comments than those who have had to read M&Z .. Yesterday someone wrote that -Miles is crucified on the web- Please .. no joke. There are very few people involved in this gossip and if Zach intervened publicly it would attract the attention of all those who stopped at the break up without knowing the reasons and the presence of third, fourth, fifth persons. If you like blaming Zach it's ok for me but know that he's still protecting Miles. Personally, I've always said, I don't think Miles has cheated Zach, but it's normal for people to think of it seeing events and relying on social media. Do you really want Zach to intervene and raise the attention to this?

by Anonymousreply 110June 22, 2019 7:19 AM

R109 I think the fans were waiting for an official announcement. And I agree, Z doesn't have to interact more with M than with another person he follows on IG.

by Anonymousreply 111June 22, 2019 7:32 AM

R111 After the comments he had received I can't blame him for refusing to go through it again and not raising the topic. Plus Miles posted a story.

by Anonymousreply 112June 22, 2019 7:39 AM

R112 I agree, also Zach doesnā€™t want any contact with Miles. Zach has moved on . I am looking forward for his new chapter.

by Anonymousreply 113June 22, 2019 8:16 AM

The surprise guy is sad today. He saw the pic and realized m and j are still together. Despite the surprise guy thinks they broke up. Poor surprise guy.

by Anonymousreply 114June 22, 2019 8:18 AM

R111 You are right. Zach doesnā€™t have to be involved in this. Zach is on vacation and enjoying his time off. I donā€™t think Zach keep an eyes on Miles. I donā€™t think he cares anymore. A new chapter for Zach per Zachā€™s friend.

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2019 8:29 AM

what are you talking about I don't see James's picture in Miles's igs?!

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2019 8:29 AM

Guys please subject finished let's move on to something else. Suprise guy where are you? Your imagination miss us.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2019 8:36 AM

OMG you don't see what's going on? Really? C mom!!! It wasn't an insult. Miles let us know subtly that dogs spent time together. They were together.

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2019 8:59 AM

For R118 well we have a winner, we hold our new spielbeg.lol

by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2019 9:47 AM

Sad for you. If you don't see it's your problem.

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2019 9:51 AM

R114 R117 R118 R120

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2019 9:56 AM

R112 which story? R114 pic? Stop invent stuff.

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2019 11:06 AM

R122 The article from People about their break up.

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2019 11:38 AM

R123 miles never posted a story about the break up

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2019 12:55 PM

Why lie about things that can be easily checked?!

by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2019 1:18 PM

This thread seems fat.

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2019 1:28 PM

R124 He did, I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2019 1:31 PM

R127 No he didnā€™t . You guys please stop.

by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2019 1:56 PM

If he did, why he deleted? R127 you need to calm down

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2019 2:11 PM

R129 I'm calm, thank you. Because it was an IG story, they are deleted after 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 130June 22, 2019 2:50 PM

R130 I don't remember anything and I remember in those days nobody reported anything and we were all pretty careful because we were waiting for this release for weeks! what this story was about ?

by Anonymousreply 131June 22, 2019 2:57 PM

R123 R127 R130 I bet you saw a fake account, then. Miles never ever posted such a story.

by Anonymousreply 132June 22, 2019 3:47 PM

R132 I agree, as I watched very closely from Jan 22 on hoping M would just go home or there would be an announcement before it got too out of hand. That did not happen until they attended 2 different Oscar after parties Miles never posted the story but they were on several fan accounts and linked to their IG pages.

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2019 4:06 PM

R133 give it a rest. BS

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2019 4:26 PM

need a hint for the surprise

by Anonymousreply 135June 22, 2019 4:33 PM

R134 give what a rest? Happy to talk about anything else but a break up that happened over 6 months ago, what do you suggest

by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2019 5:11 PM

R135 I think we got all the hints that we are getting. He said in July, big news about Z and M ... leaves a lot of room to be right ... LOL

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2019 5:13 PM

Just him? Is this like after Susan St James left the show?

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2019 5:40 PM

???? ^^^

by Anonymousreply 139June 22, 2019 6:17 PM

the bracelet is back so what about the surprise now. the big news will never come

by Anonymousreply 140June 22, 2019 6:18 PM

Surprise guy you are needed to answer R140 and provide more hints

Let see if we can get him to ā€˜come outā€™ ..... šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 141June 22, 2019 6:35 PM

Come on surprise guy we want to be true believers without drinking the kool-aid ... we are listening šŸ‘‚

by Anonymousreply 142June 22, 2019 6:54 PM

I am back. Remember what you see is what they want you to see and what you donā€™t see is the surprise. It is coming soon

Are you ready?

by Anonymousreply 143June 22, 2019 9:39 PM

Why is this bracelet such a big deal? It COULD have meaning but could this just be a guy wearing a bracelet and nothing more?

by Anonymousreply 144June 22, 2019 10:04 PM

The bracelet is something that he and James were wearing. Then at end of May they both posted on IG the arm with no bracelet. Now in Mā€™s recent pic the bracelet is back, but there is some argument if the bracelet is new (different) or the one with J

by Anonymousreply 145June 22, 2019 11:02 PM

R143 come on surprise guy that is a cop out ... how will you gloat without more info ...

by Anonymousreply 146June 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Tbh despite the controversy I thought M was looking good in his recent pics. To that end I choose to believe that it is not THE bracelet but rather a new one for the summer solstice

by Anonymousreply 147June 22, 2019 11:16 PM

heā€™s better than last year. I hated his mustache.

by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2019 11:23 PM

You guys keep talking, but what are they not showing you ?

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2019 11:42 PM

Surprise guy if you are talking about Z and M as you lead us to believe earlier then they want us to believe they have moved on and no communication. If J and M then they want us to see them together without showing that outright

by Anonymousreply 150June 22, 2019 11:52 PM

They are also not showing us Skunk, where is the poor little guy ... šŸ•šŸ‘€

by Anonymousreply 151June 22, 2019 11:57 PM

R151 The question is why are you not seeing Skunk?

Give it time the surprise is coming.

by Anonymousreply 152June 23, 2019 12:21 AM

Skunk better be at a new kennel (since he is not at the old one) and not over the rainbow šŸŒˆ or I will blame it on you ā€˜surprise guyā€™

Without more details Iā€™m really over playing along

by Anonymousreply 153June 23, 2019 12:39 AM

Skunk is probably at the fancy one where Miles takes Rocco. Surprise guy thinks Z & M are going to reunite and we will be surprised. But we would not. Why would be surprised if that is the case, or if they end up with others? This is not a movie, it is real life.

by Anonymousreply 154June 23, 2019 1:24 AM

I donā€™t think Z uses that kennel anymore at least Skunk is not in any pics. Hopefully Z returns from his trip soon so the little guy can come home. If surprise guy is selling a Z and M reunion he has been drinking the kool-aid since Iā€™m not sure anyone here is buying because there has been way too much water under the bridge, a flood even ...

by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2019 1:34 AM

You guys are not getting the hints. If it is too obvious what they want you to see the question is why?

The surprise is coming !

by Anonymousreply 156June 23, 2019 6:27 AM

R155 I would buy it. have to go into these situations to understand them maybe but I would buy it. anyway we'll talk about it IF never happens ... do it now it's silly !! however this rumor ( M&Z riunited in july) was already running on milesā€™s Tumblr blogs in January / February ...

by Anonymousreply 157June 23, 2019 7:56 AM

i don't believe that

by Anonymousreply 158June 23, 2019 8:05 AM

Surprise guy the surprise is for M? Z? J? M&Z? M&J? Personnal lives or professional? Sure for end of July? Or end of july you will say i'm sorry it's for August or september

by Anonymousreply 159June 23, 2019 8:18 AM

Miles liked old Jā€™s pics. One of them was commented by Sam Smith like ā€œyouā€™re so beautiful ā€œ LMAO šŸ¤£ Oh Sam...youā€™re so desperate. Thatā€™s why you were dumped by Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 160June 23, 2019 8:19 AM

Surprise guy said in R83 that it was about Z&M in July. I will wait to see if you get more details of this fiction ...

by Anonymousreply 161June 23, 2019 10:09 AM

Surprise guy is the same weido who believed in April the boys broke up and oh surprise no split for them. I tell you this guy is a liar he imagines some things. No surprise in july just in his imagination. Suprise guy noboby trust you believes you.

by Anonymousreply 162June 23, 2019 10:34 AM

Surprise guy is watching videos on YouTube about Gemini and cancer. He is writing about the predictions made by the psychics for the month of July.

by Anonymousreply 163June 23, 2019 10:49 AM

R160 love M going back to see if he missed any old pics šŸ˜œ and getting territorial. Back off Sam!

by Anonymousreply 164June 23, 2019 11:33 AM

R163 LOL if you think this is the surprise. Youā€™ll be in shock what the surprise is. It is coming

by Anonymousreply 165June 23, 2019 11:34 AM

R164 Exactly what they want you to see, but why do they want you to see that?

by Anonymousreply 166June 23, 2019 11:37 AM

R163 surprise guy doesn't even need to study, it's just a meaningless string of the same old If you don't see you are stupid. The signs are there. They want you to see. If he / she had any idea what they were talking about they would be more specific like everyone else here.

by Anonymousreply 167June 23, 2019 11:38 AM

R164 first of all who do you meant by THEY? James and Sam?! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 168June 23, 2019 11:46 AM

Sorry, the question regarding who THEY are was for R166...

by Anonymousreply 169June 23, 2019 11:54 AM

James and Sam are well matched. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 170June 23, 2019 12:46 PM

Hahaha so we thought he was with M but nope

by Anonymousreply 171June 23, 2019 12:50 PM

R165 you're crazy my dude. You don't know miles and james and friends, families. Shock? Us no but you yes. At the end of july no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2019 1:58 PM

A baby? A mariage? A movie? A move for james?

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2019 2:00 PM

I say a baby since he is liking pics with kids today. It's a SIGN. That's what THEY want us to see...

Just kidding obviously.

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2019 3:06 PM

Baby miles/james is coming in july?? šŸ˜±

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2019 3:11 PM

That or a sudden case of amnesia. Or maybe an evil twin?

by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Today you guys saw something . You are talking about it, but you are forgetting one thing

Why?

by Anonymousreply 177June 23, 2019 3:29 PM

Why don't you tell us what we are forgetting? It's that easy...

by Anonymousreply 178June 23, 2019 5:10 PM

oh please tell us ... I'm curious

by Anonymousreply 179June 23, 2019 6:09 PM

Surprise guy are you afraid to tell us the surprise? Why? Is it in case the surprise doesn't happen? Afraid of what? To be wrong or it's a game for you because your life is boring?

by Anonymousreply 180June 23, 2019 7:18 PM

R180 are you sure that your life is no more boring than that of ā€œsurprise guyā€ ?! I mean is a fake news and you give it all this importance? Insulting his life?

by Anonymousreply 181June 23, 2019 7:30 PM

Surprise is coming in July .

by Anonymousreply 182June 23, 2019 7:48 PM

R182 if you want but no i don't believe in the fake surprise

by Anonymousreply 183June 23, 2019 8:18 PM

R182 fake news

by Anonymousreply 184June 23, 2019 8:35 PM

Can we talk about something more productive? It would seem that M and J are F buddies. I wonder if MIles has others in CA?

by Anonymousreply 185June 23, 2019 9:38 PM

r185 I doubt heā€™s lining up fuck buddies across the country especially if heā€™s dating James. He isnā€™t the type that needs that kind of life. Maybe if he was single.

by Anonymousreply 186June 23, 2019 9:52 PM

R186 True, but it seems they are just dating - meaning not exclusive. So there is no reason he can't have another friend in LA. Course now that I think on it, he'd probably never show sight or sound of the dude if he did considering how horrible fans are.

by Anonymousreply 187June 23, 2019 10:01 PM

R185 lol Flowers, crystals, moon, matching bracelets and chains, Lana del Ray... nah, he might want to appear bad and naughty but guys like Miles have a sentimental, desperately romantic 12 yo girl trapped in them. Won't be surprised if he and James have already picked names for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 188June 23, 2019 10:04 PM

R188 this is Miles. Very sentimental and emotionally led. Itā€™s a great quality

by Anonymousreply 189June 23, 2019 10:06 PM

R189 If you are into it like his new guy is.

by Anonymousreply 190June 23, 2019 10:15 PM

R185 as far as I can think of is Cade Hudson. Miles is still friend w/him in spite of he has a record of sexual harassment to a menā€™s model. maybe he gets used to this kind of things.

by Anonymousreply 191June 23, 2019 10:37 PM

I know what the surprise is going to be! In July, Miles and James are going to have their very first thought. Their brains will finally stop dripping out of their ears, they will at last stop with the blank and vacant looks on their faces, and they are going to have a thought! Not a big one. Neither should strain himself the very first time.

by Anonymousreply 192June 24, 2019 1:31 AM

So so mean... lmao

by Anonymousreply 193June 24, 2019 1:34 AM

R191 nah, they've been friends a million years. If they were going to hit that, they already would have done so. I am sure we will never know if he does date in LA, he is probably done sharing. He doesn't even share James anymore really.

by Anonymousreply 194June 24, 2019 1:36 AM

James did start liking all Mā€™s pics again ... we keep cheering that it is over .... then they suck us back in. What fresh hell is this.

by Anonymousreply 195June 24, 2019 1:39 AM

R195 I don't pay much attention to that. I don't really care who Miles dates. I am more interested in his doing more modeling and acting so we get pictures. I'm finally going to see Fluidity this weekend at my Aunt's house and from the pictures I have seen, it will be a feast.

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2019 1:57 AM

Yes he looks hot, but I read the role was very small. Of course he has to start somewhere so good for him, just temper your expectations.

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2019 2:19 AM

R 186 Miles is a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2019 5:24 AM

In July hints would be coming out little by little. End of July the surprise is out. Remember Donā€™t focus what you are seeing - focus what you are not seeing

by Anonymousreply 199June 24, 2019 6:49 AM

R199 Noted and that is enough, thank you!.

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2019 7:49 AM

R199 It's really hard to focus on what you are not seeing.

by Anonymousreply 201June 24, 2019 7:55 AM

What I'm not seeing ... evidence that Miles is part of the Trump administration, evidence that he is actually a deep-sea fisherman, evidence that has a prosthetic limb... Are any of these on the right track?

by Anonymousreply 202June 24, 2019 8:06 AM

R199 again you???? i don't understand why you do that when you don't know anything. At the end of july YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND YOU WILL INVENT ANOTHER STORY.

by Anonymousreply 203June 24, 2019 11:22 AM

but why are you so rude with Surprise Guy? if you don't believe it, how is it normal to do, why don't you just ignore him? in this way, let me tell you, you seem frightened by the idea that he can be right and you are more than convincing yourself.. šŸ˜Ž

by Anonymousreply 204June 24, 2019 11:50 AM

I think we could have fun with it. If Surprise Guy gave us some hints we could try to guess and have a laugh.

I don't know if Suprise Guy is the same person as the oracle before J's b-day but in the end there we did get something, the first pics.

by Anonymousreply 205June 24, 2019 7:00 PM

R205 I agree ... surprise guy where are the hints

by Anonymousreply 206June 24, 2019 11:53 PM

Surprise guy and ha.ppiness6808 (who did nasty comments on Mā€™s IG ) are the same person? She says J has a big plan on Mā€™s BD.

by Anonymousreply 207June 25, 2019 8:55 AM

R205 i think it's the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 208June 25, 2019 10:42 AM

I wonder why surprise guy will react when in july there will be no surprise? He will tell us what excuse? Ideas for excuses?

by Anonymousreply 209June 25, 2019 10:58 AM

Imagination has no limit so

by Anonymousreply 210June 25, 2019 11:17 AM

You already had three hints that came out. The problem is that you are looking at the wrong place and the wrong person.

It is coming .

by Anonymousreply 211June 25, 2019 11:58 AM

R211 oh it's not about miles/james/zachary. Yes your imagination has no limit. No surprise in July.

by Anonymousreply 212June 25, 2019 1:04 PM

R211 who's the right person? The right place? We don't find if you don't tell us

by Anonymousreply 213June 25, 2019 1:06 PM

Ok it's coming but where! If i don't look the good person how i find the surprise in july? The surprise will be where!!!

by Anonymousreply 214June 25, 2019 1:08 PM

R211 LIKE YOU WEIRDO

by Anonymousreply 215June 25, 2019 1:18 PM

Like I said the surprise is coming. Some of you can be nasty but that is okay . Iā€™ll be back July 1, 2019.

P.S. Hint- Making fun of me is not the answer.

Like I said the surprise is coming

Iā€™ll be back July 1 ,2019

by Anonymousreply 216June 25, 2019 2:00 PM

James is going to dump pig blood on Milesā€™gready head at the Prom.

SURPRISE!

by Anonymousreply 217June 25, 2019 3:14 PM

Maybe we'll skip the drama and get right to the sex tape. Both are very comfortable with their bodies, and rightly so.

I hope Sam Smith is not involved. Kinda ruins the anesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 218June 25, 2019 3:51 PM

Aesthetic! Damn spell check

by Anonymousreply 219June 25, 2019 4:01 PM

do you know who went to the beach outside New York with James this weekend??

by Anonymousreply 220June 25, 2019 5:42 PM

his friend, Jeremy O. Harris

by Anonymousreply 221June 25, 2019 5:49 PM

Zach? That would really get messy šŸ˜œ

by Anonymousreply 222June 25, 2019 5:49 PM

jeremy and james are my dream couple, other than Sam Smith !!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 223June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

They have been friends forever, would it make sense for them to hook up now that J is possibly dating M? That being said, I love JOH, creative, provocative and always seems to value those around him highly, seems like a great friend to have.

by Anonymousreply 224June 25, 2019 8:49 PM

Z had on a small red bracelet last night at the Stonewall dinner?? Now Z is taking part in bracelet gate. šŸ˜œ

by Anonymousreply 225June 26, 2019 12:45 AM

I know what the surprise is July 1, 2019. Happy šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ day!

by Anonymousreply 226June 26, 2019 2:30 AM

R225 lol Let's keep Zach out of it please, don't give crazy people any new ideas. Take a look at IG of the girl he started following while on holiday, I bet it has smth to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 227June 26, 2019 5:29 AM

R224 Oh Wow Why so pressed !! ?? exactly which part of "M Y Dream Couple" was not clear to you ?? c'mon Take It Easy your ship is safe..

by Anonymousreply 228June 26, 2019 8:12 AM

R227 did you notice three of Zā€™s shippers have started following her too. The one that harasses M is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 229June 26, 2019 10:51 AM

R227 they are also following that little dog. These people really need to get a life. If they are surprise guy too it is not fun anymore after their harassment of Miles.

by Anonymousreply 230June 26, 2019 11:01 AM

R230 I think they are (or one has plural accounts). they behave decent on Zā€™s threads and mess up here.

by Anonymousreply 231June 26, 2019 11:45 AM

Dear R230 Can I ask something? I wanted to make sure. Ha.ppi .. Happydog .. Yeah, they don't like Miles. But in the account called Jacky ... Is Jacky's account Miles enemy? Jacky ... it's not like Miles is an enemy. I think he's more of a Miles & Zachary fan. Am I wrong? Can you give me some information?

by Anonymousreply 232June 26, 2019 11:50 AM

R230 Pathetic, isn't it? Wait till they realize Zach is not a perfect man thet created in their empty heads. The things they wrote to Miles will sound like praise. 'Fans' like that is the worst curse.

by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2019 12:33 PM

the frustration of Miles fans is becoming fun. Please don't stop..

by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2019 12:37 PM

R232 Iā€™m not R230 but just curious how do you know she is a ZM shipper? because they are all private accounts.

by Anonymousreply 235June 26, 2019 12:37 PM

R230 here I started following Z&M on IG because of the dogs. I found it hilarious that the dogs lived better than us working stiffs. After the break up I stopped following both as the back & forth, comments, and the dogs being separated was no longer entertaining. I was grieving a personal loss and avoided any negativity as well it was easy to see that I was 'invested' in people I did not know and that was UNHEALTHY.

I did start to follow Z again recently, and looked in on M now and again esp to see what all the fuss was about. So that is my story, I have one not private IG account with my name on it. I have never commented on or even liked a post that did not belong to someone I know personally, although I was very tempted when they attacked M and I'm not even a fan! I have contributed here and on the Z thread a dozen or so times and I'm really not impressed that my joking with 'surprise guy' may have been with one of the haters mentioned above.

by Anonymousreply 236June 26, 2019 1:11 PM

Clearly the people that attacked Miles because Rocco was sprayed by a skunk, don't know anything about dogs, wild creatures or living in a suburban area and that it had nothing to do with his fur brother.

by Anonymousreply 237June 26, 2019 1:38 PM

R237 Or because they do not live in the world of fairy tales and have simply seized the provocation of Miles..I know you all like to victimize Miles .. but c'mon

by Anonymousreply 238June 26, 2019 2:58 PM

R238 As I have mentioned before I think that M has been a dick since the break up .... he is no victim and has now made the bed he must sleep in. But to be attack because you posted that your dog was sprayed by a skunk, even if you believe he was being provocative, the haters either can not read or are just plain loony.

by Anonymousreply 239June 26, 2019 3:05 PM

R239 I think the choice of words was not innocent. And he waited a long time before answering. If he had done it from the beginning If he had done it from the beginning there would have been no problems.

by Anonymousreply 240June 26, 2019 3:12 PM

R240 If true that just increases my distaste for M. I still think the posts were way over the top, they can not call themselves Z's fans and behave that way.

by Anonymousreply 241June 26, 2019 3:34 PM

R239 Haters ?! Have You recently visited some celebrity instagram ?! Miles has not Haters .. is very lucky and Iā€™m happy for this, personally I am much more frightened by those who write to him "beautiful soul" and create tumblr blogs for him (or any other celebrity) Haters are always blamed but I think they have the same problrm as Lovers

by Anonymousreply 242June 26, 2019 3:46 PM

R242 You do have a point about extremes on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 243June 26, 2019 3:53 PM

Dear R235 Because Jacky... has got a tumblr account. He/she is sharing a good things about Miles.. Can he/she be trojan.. Please dont..

by Anonymousreply 244June 26, 2019 4:58 PM

Not sure, just know that all 3 accounts seem to be following Zā€™s online activity and at least 2 seem to be involved in the latest go round with Miles. There were a few accounts before that left negative comments with M so not sure if they are the same people with multiple accounts when one gets blocked or if they are new. The only thread throughout seems to be poor written english

by Anonymousreply 245June 26, 2019 9:19 PM

To all the truth defenderes and justice seekers, please, don't ruin Miles's birthday tomorrow! Whether there will be new pics of him with James or an announcement, whatever, let the guy have a happy and relaxing day (He knows you jugde him). Please show a little kindness and humanity, the good will come back to you. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 246June 26, 2019 9:40 PM

R244 Really? I didnā€™t know that. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 247June 26, 2019 11:53 PM

Does it look like M is in Hawaii for his Bday?

by Anonymousreply 248June 27, 2019 2:27 AM

The IG story denurbandogretreat. look at this

by Anonymousreply 249June 27, 2019 12:40 PM

Happy Birthday Miles !!!

by Anonymousreply 250June 27, 2019 3:10 PM

R249 we are less Skunk obsessed around here...

by Anonymousreply 251June 27, 2019 6:09 PM

Romantic birthday hike because it's leg day!

by Anonymousreply 252June 27, 2019 7:15 PM

That's nice, and some yum yum to celebrate. Miles long legs are indeed sexaaay...Happy Birthday to him.

by Anonymousreply 253June 27, 2019 7:53 PM

Is James with him?

by Anonymousreply 254June 27, 2019 9:24 PM

I'm pretty sure that's not Sam Smith...

by Anonymousreply 255June 27, 2019 9:34 PM

Him and James are so gorgeous. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2019 12:44 AM

So I hope that's settled and we are done with talking about Z and other conspiracy theories.

They're together, they make one hot couple, it's no longer a secret and I look forward to them starting the shouting from the rooftops phase.

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2019 4:25 AM

Oh ok then I don't want to ruin anyone's party. Happy Day Shippers!!

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2019 7:29 AM

R258 Are you talking about M&J fans? It does seem that one can no longer deny that they are together and since I find nothing remotely attractive about J I will move away from this thread.

As my parting thought how does J afford trips to LA and now Hawaii??

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2019 2:19 PM

Glad all the M and Z loony shippers finally get it. Itā€™s been obviously over for them for a while and both seem to be doing well. I donā€™t understand why people canā€™t celebrate them and their past relationship but instead would rather lie to themselves about reconciliations.

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2019 2:31 PM

R260 I did not ever think Z&M were getting back together, however I did hope that M&J were not lovers only friends. J leaves a bad taste in my mouth no pun intended

by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2019 2:38 PM

R261 Good thing you arenā€™t dating him.

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2019 3:05 PM

R262 Yes it is! LOL

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2019 3:17 PM

R260 yes! I loved them as a couple but it's clearly over and has been for a while so let it go already.

Also I would never wish for anyone to stay with someone who is fooling around on the side in such a humiliating way.

Glad it's over and I hope M has found someone who only wants him, he deserves it. From what we know of him and from his friends' descriptions he seems to have a great personality, beyond his looks.

I like James, he seems interesting and I like his artistic crowd. Maybe M will be inspired to paint / share his work more.

And happy they finally feel free to share.

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2019 6:05 PM

R259 I'm sure that Miles helps with the financing if James is short on the green. It is what I do all the time because I make more money than my mate and yet I want my mate with me on trips. Worth every penny, and I'm sure M feels the same if that is true for him.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2019 7:42 PM

R275 exactly!

What an uncalled for comment. Why always make it about money? And what the hell do we know? It doesn't look like J waited for M to have fun.

Like the people in previous threads who kept repeating that Z paid for everything. I am pretty sure M made a dollar or two over the years. It's so petty.

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2019 8:02 PM

James has always reminded me of someone and I could not place him. But it suddenly truck me. He could be another Jonas Brother. How tall is he?

by Anonymousreply 267June 30, 2019 1:19 AM

James and Mikes are so handsome. Theyā€™re a good fit. They look like theyā€™re having a ton of fun in Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 268June 30, 2019 3:52 AM

R267 no idea but I was wondering too. Sexier than a Jonas though! šŸ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 269June 30, 2019 5:14 AM

R268 like they've waited way too long and now really want to share. Love the calm simplicity of the first pic together on the hammock.

by Anonymousreply 270June 30, 2019 5:17 AM

I wonder if the end July Surprise Guy prophecy still stands?

by Anonymousreply 271June 30, 2019 5:20 AM

Is the last of these four stories @jamescusatimoyer the "surprise"? (It's the first time I have seen them together.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 30, 2019 5:46 AM

R272 It is a M & Z surprise, so no.

by Anonymousreply 273June 30, 2019 6:40 AM

About Zach's bracelet, it's not the same as Miles'. Zach went to Bali, per his stories few days ago. The bracelet is of Hindu Balinese called Tridatu bracelet, and if you look closer it's not red, it's a thread of tri-colours symbolized God: red, white, and black. It' usually given after a holly ceremony for safety and blessing, and most Hindu Balinese wear one. I know because I also wear mine.

by Anonymousreply 274June 30, 2019 12:34 PM

These bracelets...WGAS? Why do you queens keep bringing up these bracelets?

by Anonymousreply 275June 30, 2019 12:35 PM

R275 Only straightening the fact. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 276June 30, 2019 12:45 PM

I will chill, r276, when these bracelet posts either (a) cease or (b) cease to be indicative of their poster's idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 277June 30, 2019 12:50 PM

R275 's comment was the first sane factual one regarding bracelets, for once not seen as proof of who is with who (that's clearly sorted out) so relax R277.

by Anonymousreply 278June 30, 2019 2:58 PM

I'm surprised that after all the speculation no one is commenting on all the signs we got these past few days.

I like how they are handling it. Very soft and natural.

by Anonymousreply 279June 30, 2019 3:00 PM

R279 itā€™s because most posters were holding out for a Miles and Zach reunion. Now that James is confirmed, they have no interest in Miles or are upset and have likely stopped following him. I love how they are handling it too. Sweet souls.

by Anonymousreply 280June 30, 2019 3:03 PM

No one noticed how miles went from 154k to 147k. Also when he came to New York he had no bracelet and he follow some traveler (Colin Robinson) on Instagram then liked pictures of him in his underwear and on the bathtub. Then all of sudden brackets back and him and James are in Hawaii. It canā€™t one lives in LA and one in New York. I just think miles didnā€™t want to be alone on his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 281June 30, 2019 3:34 PM

[quote]No one noticed how miles went from 154k to 147k.

No. Because we aren't mentally ill like you.

by Anonymousreply 282June 30, 2019 3:38 PM

R281 Miles likes and follows lots of guys and so does James. I think he and James have spent a lot of time together just in private. All of Jamesā€™ friends have been going out and doing stuff but James has been MIA coincidentally so has Miles pretty much. They have been together.

by Anonymousreply 283June 30, 2019 3:45 PM

R281 nobody really cares, he lost people who were following him only because of Zach, it makes sense.

He can follow and like whoever and whatever he wants and looking the way he does he should have no problem not being alone on his b-day.

He took his boyfriend to his family home for a simple romantic getaway, just the 2 of them. Live with it.

by Anonymousreply 284June 30, 2019 3:46 PM

R280 I guess you are right!

Love their body language, the pics they take of each other.

by Anonymousreply 285June 30, 2019 3:48 PM

R283 of course they have - but some people here only believe what they see on SM. People do not document their lives 24 /7, at least M and J don't. J disappeared from SM for months and people are still saying he is an attention whore. How would you explain that?

by Anonymousreply 286June 30, 2019 3:51 PM

Happy miles is happy but James is VERY UGLY. PERIOD. Idk how you guys donā€™t see that or are choosing to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 287June 30, 2019 4:01 PM

R287 Again, your opinion which no one involved has any care for. I find him to be handsome and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 288June 30, 2019 4:04 PM

Well you must be blind or have really awful taste.

by Anonymousreply 289June 30, 2019 4:10 PM

James isn't classically handsome, like Miles, but he is attractive. This is not important though. I think Miles looks at what is on the inside. As for the Zachary followers that flew the coop - adios, and don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 290June 30, 2019 4:25 PM

R289 yup, quite a few of us must be blind https://www.instagram.com/p/BywDzFtpdFc/?igshid=avaiac09e65l

by Anonymousreply 291June 30, 2019 4:32 PM

r291

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 30, 2019 4:35 PM

Yes, r289, just [italic]wildly[/italic] unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 30, 2019 4:36 PM

R292 thanks, that one!

R290 yes, few people are as effortlessly classically handsome as M and he doesn't seem to go for that look.

by Anonymousreply 294June 30, 2019 4:40 PM

I agree heā€™s extremely ugly and you posting those pictures donā€™t prove anything.

by Anonymousreply 295June 30, 2019 4:40 PM

R293 probably not his best I admit but I like the fact they are not overly posing

by Anonymousreply 296June 30, 2019 4:44 PM

Ugly??? Imagine being as blind as some of the bitches in this thread. He's gorgeous- whether you're attracted to him or not is another matter, but he's conventionally handsome and looks like he's in his young 20s.

by Anonymousreply 297June 30, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]I agree heā€™s extremely ugly and you posting those pictures donā€™t prove anything except that I have incredibly bad taste in men.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 298June 30, 2019 4:45 PM

More pics of Milesā€™ beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 299June 30, 2019 4:49 PM

R295 that's your opinion but so what? Sorry but Z is still out of the picture. And M is undeniably happy and relaxed. Oh and Slave Play and J are hitting Broadway. Facts.

by Anonymousreply 300June 30, 2019 4:52 PM

And ā€¦who cares. No ones going to see it it already did itā€™s round of broadway never heard anything about it. And yes i agree James is very unattractive he doesnā€™t look like heā€™s in his 20ā€™s ( keep telling yourself that). Miles is also aging bad but good luck to them. They wonā€™t last.

by Anonymousreply 301June 30, 2019 5:01 PM

Itā€™s one person going on about how ugly James is. a true disappointed miles-Zach shipper who didnā€™t get the reconciliation they had hope for.

by Anonymousreply 302June 30, 2019 5:04 PM

Wasn't the original production of Slave Play [italic]off[/italic] -Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 303June 30, 2019 5:50 PM

R303 Yes, and now moving to Broadway even if R301 the acclaimed theater critic doesn't seem to have gotten the memo.

by Anonymousreply 304June 30, 2019 6:59 PM

R302 yup but why the hell hope for a reconciliation if one of the two clearly slept around and the other fell in love with someone else defies all reason.

by Anonymousreply 305June 30, 2019 7:02 PM

R304 I imagine subliterates don't get many memos.

by Anonymousreply 306June 30, 2019 7:03 PM

Amazing news about Slave Play. I wonder if James will be in it. I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 307June 30, 2019 9:49 PM

Well itā€™s not like he has anything else to do so Iā€™d say yes.

by Anonymousreply 308July 1, 2019 12:06 AM

He is definitely in it. The advertisement said they are only replacing one girl in the entire cast. R305 I have to agree. Makes no sense. For all we know Z & M had both checked out of that relationship long before we knew it was over. In any case as you said M has clearly moved on with someone else and Z has clearly moved on with his life. Fans should do the same, it's been 6+ months.

by Anonymousreply 309July 1, 2019 12:22 AM

R308 oh, do you manage his schedule too? Or maybe you are not aware that acting is generally not a 9 to 5 job?

by Anonymousreply 310July 1, 2019 4:19 AM

Looks like M and j are still in Hawaii. Is this the big surprise?

by Anonymousreply 311July 1, 2019 5:57 AM

[311] NO. After 6 months , the truth is here. In Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 312July 1, 2019 6:08 AM

That theyā€™re happy and in love?

by Anonymousreply 313July 1, 2019 9:17 AM

And looking good and ready to stop hiding.

by Anonymousreply 314July 1, 2019 11:06 AM

It was just one or two trolls, putting all of their eggs into one google translate basket, out of everyone that follows them/miles specifically on social media, or that is discussing them that had issues with his new relationship. Everyone else had a "good for them" mentality. I for one think it's great.

by Anonymousreply 315July 1, 2019 11:07 AM

Yes, I think anyone who follows Miles for Miles (and not for Z) thinks it's great.

by Anonymousreply 316July 1, 2019 11:29 AM

So you all thought that was the surprise. I told you what you see is what they want you to see. Surprise is coming soon.

Hint- Who drop of Skunk to the dog care center when they left California?

Remember what you donā€™t see is the answer. Surprise is coming real soon.

by Anonymousreply 317July 1, 2019 6:46 PM

So they still talk to each other and make common arrangements for their dogs to be in the same care center, is that the surprise? Not such a scoop.

Honestly them being together for the birthday was hardly surprising. I just didn't think they would share as much.

But after all that I really don't see how Z could in any way squeeze back into the picture...

by Anonymousreply 318July 1, 2019 7:39 PM

R318 Finally, you seeing what they donā€™t want you to see.

Skunk was a big hint.

Ask yourself this question-Were you surprise that James end up in Hawaii to celebrate Milesā€™ birthday?

Guys again, you seeing what they want you to see. What you donā€™t see is the surprise.

I gave you one hint Skunk.

by Anonymousreply 319July 1, 2019 8:03 PM

So tell us what the fucking "surprise" is, already, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 320July 1, 2019 8:18 PM

R320 Sorry if you canā€™t figure it out, but calling a person an asshole is not the answer. Have a nice day and Iā€™ll be back soon.

by Anonymousreply 321July 1, 2019 8:37 PM

You are not the answer, either, turdpocket. PLEASE don't hurry back.

by Anonymousreply 322July 1, 2019 8:38 PM

This person is a troll, just block and move on. There is no surprise, and certainly not one some rando would know about.

by Anonymousreply 323July 1, 2019 10:09 PM

It is good if Skunk and Rocco are back together at doggie daycare but I agree with R318. Why would Z want back in the picture after that getaway

by Anonymousreply 324July 1, 2019 11:00 PM

Surprise is happening soon. All of you wait for it

by Anonymousreply 325July 2, 2019 12:57 AM

Just stop there is no surprise. Both have moved on, hopefully they have peace, happiness and less trolls bring up the past.

by Anonymousreply 326July 2, 2019 1:12 AM

R319 I think your surprise got extended to December, lol.

by Anonymousreply 327July 2, 2019 1:48 AM

R327 Why December? Just arbitrary every 6 months ... oh no the surprise is really coming this time? Lol

by Anonymousreply 328July 2, 2019 2:17 AM

Oh Iā€™ve got it they are going to share custody of Skunk and Rocco while Z is filming in LA. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

by Anonymousreply 329July 2, 2019 2:20 AM

R327 I was just kidding. He mentioned 6 months, as if contracts last that long; and since we are on to month 7, I joked his surprise would have to be extended (another 6 month period).

by Anonymousreply 330July 2, 2019 3:05 AM

R330 Too funny

by Anonymousreply 331July 2, 2019 3:15 AM

Iā€™ve got it .... J is not Mā€™s bf he is the dog walker. Oh why did we ever encourage surprise guy? Now Iā€™ve become ridiculous too!

by Anonymousreply 332July 2, 2019 3:19 AM

The dog walker was named Sebastian. But not Sebastian Faena. Speaking of which, where is Miles' best friend, Sebastian Faena? He always publicly wished Miles a Happy Birthday, but completely ignored him this year on SM. Perhaps he decided to do everything by SMS.

by Anonymousreply 333July 2, 2019 4:04 AM

Yet he posted about Jamesā€™ bday? Funny isnā€™t it?

by Anonymousreply 334July 2, 2019 4:12 AM

R334 Now you are seeing what they donā€™t want you to see. Some of you can make fun all you want , but at the end the surprise is coming and it is big.

by Anonymousreply 335July 2, 2019 8:19 AM

R335 Still waiting .............

by Anonymousreply 336July 2, 2019 1:58 PM

Done waiting ..........

by Anonymousreply 337July 2, 2019 2:42 PM

R337 Good for you, wish I had your initiative. I will try to gain your strength while I'm at work.

by Anonymousreply 338July 2, 2019 2:45 PM

Well surprise guy have you disappeared now that there is no denying J and M are together as a couple and on vacation with Milesā€™ family .....

by Anonymousreply 339July 3, 2019 2:07 AM

Now that surprise guy has been run off .... M&J fans can carry on and the rest of us will be on our merry way

by Anonymousreply 340July 3, 2019 3:24 AM

Wow I canā€™t believe you guys Hint- Miles is 30 years old not 10 years old. Why do you think. 30 years old guy need to proof that he is seeing someone? Why do you think a 30 years old guy need to wear a bracelet? Why do you think a 30 years old guy need to do IG story? If you look behind these questions the surprise is there.

So you need to wait and see how big this surprise is.

Oh Where is Rocco?

by Anonymousreply 341July 3, 2019 3:43 AM

R341 ok you have lost it even more than before with these confused words but I admire your determination

by Anonymousreply 342July 3, 2019 3:56 AM

R 342 now you wait for the surprise . I gave you guys another hint . No more hint. Iā€™ll be back when the surprise is out. Bye

by Anonymousreply 343July 3, 2019 4:12 AM

R343. You want us to believe that Z has Rocco and that means anything more than him looking after the dogs. You want us to believe that Z and M are getting back together? M is on a beach right now with another man, kissing that other man. (Keeping it PG for our sensitive viewers). J is now following all of Mā€™s family on IG. M mother has been liking all of Jamesā€™ post even though she did not like posts of Zachary when they lived together. Give up the ghost and come into the light called the real world. Accept reality even if M is behaving like a teenager, let him and move on.

by Anonymousreply 344July 3, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote]J is now following all of Mā€™s family on IG. [bold]M mother has been liking all of Jamesā€™ post[/bold] even though she did not like posts of Zachary when they lived together.

What's not to like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345July 3, 2019 12:09 PM

Iā€™m also laughing at those people who keep insisting Miles is sad and his pics are fake happy. Apparently , they know he is sad because of his eyes and that he is posting you much. Lol. The guy is happy and excited about this vacation with all his loved ones! Most people post more on vacation anyway.

by Anonymousreply 346July 3, 2019 12:16 PM

Seriously. Miles isnā€™t that deep. There is no sadness in his eyes. There is barely the sign of life in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 347July 3, 2019 1:40 PM

R347 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 348July 3, 2019 1:44 PM

I have a feeling he's a lot smarter than most of you give him credit for. Looks and brains do not necessarily rule each other out.

by Anonymousreply 349July 3, 2019 3:42 PM

I don't think he is lacking in the smarts department at all. Tbh I always think his posts he are a big FU to trolls and Z. I just thought R347 was funny

by Anonymousreply 350July 3, 2019 3:47 PM

Totally agree with the FU interpretation

by Anonymousreply 351July 3, 2019 4:04 PM

Poor Miles! Recently he was spotted on the ground because his brains were dripping out of his ears. The sad part is that he thought if he swallowed them, theyā€™d magically end up back in his head. Poor thing. And for the record, I donā€™t think he has looks at all. Homely!

by Anonymousreply 352July 3, 2019 4:11 PM

Cleaned up he is smokin, even a non-fan can admit that .... James on the other hand is eewww, however to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 353July 3, 2019 4:21 PM

Hey James looks great with makeup and Instagram filters.

by Anonymousreply 354July 3, 2019 4:29 PM

I love all the people who are so hurt by Miles moving on and enjoying time with family and BF. James and him are so gorgeous together and Miles family approves.

by Anonymousreply 355July 3, 2019 4:30 PM

Milesā€™ family and friends follow Zach too they even like his photos so it means they still approve. His step- dad even follows a Zach only fan page.

by Anonymousreply 356July 3, 2019 4:50 PM

I wonder how miles and James will deal with the long distance. It almost never works especially with James doing a play in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 357July 3, 2019 5:55 PM

Miles will cheat on James, perhaps with Zach.

by Anonymousreply 358July 3, 2019 6:12 PM

R358 forget Zac. please . Zac is good

by Anonymousreply 359July 3, 2019 6:24 PM

r359 Lurn to spel "Zach." Until then, I don't know this "Zac" sac.

by Anonymousreply 360July 3, 2019 6:30 PM

I can't get on board with Miles being good looking. He's scrawny and looks like he smells. He looks unclean. That makes me uncomfortable. I used to think that Zach was so hot but the idea that he was inside of Miles' body makes my stomach turn. He's tainted.

by Anonymousreply 361July 3, 2019 7:22 PM

R361 Then what is Zach? . Now that is one unappealing face. He also likely is the type with a skinny fat body.

by Anonymousreply 362July 3, 2019 7:36 PM

Neither is ugly but M is in a different league, beautifully effortless, like he couldn't care less about looking good, it just happens.

I imagine him smelling like incense...

And I do not know what more the poor man has to do to convince you that he and Z are most definitely over. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 363July 3, 2019 8:33 PM

The only one of the three I want is James. I hadn't given much consideration to the other two until I read about Slave Play.

by Anonymousreply 364July 3, 2019 8:43 PM

R363 Except for surprise guy, who here is giving you the impression that M and Z are not over?

by Anonymousreply 365July 3, 2019 8:57 PM

R364 so you started with Slave Play, got interested in J and then ended up in the M&Z drama? Interesting! Have you seen Slave Play? I have heard mixed reviews.

by Anonymousreply 366July 3, 2019 8:59 PM

I have not seen Slave Play. I don't live in NY, and I hadn't heard of it until it was over.

by Anonymousreply 367July 3, 2019 9:17 PM

R365 I just saw multiple comments, not sure it is only surprise guy?

by Anonymousreply 368July 3, 2019 9:21 PM

R357 it seems to have worked so far, maybe they will live between NY and LA, their jobs are flexible enough for it. I don't think there would be this much sharing nor a family vacation if they weren't really serious about this.

by Anonymousreply 369July 3, 2019 9:24 PM

R369 Agree. Itā€™s serious enough to get the family involved for a prolonged vacation.

by Anonymousreply 370July 3, 2019 9:34 PM

The Weeknd and Selena dated for a while and they met with each otherā€™s families etc. Look where they are now šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

by Anonymousreply 371July 3, 2019 9:38 PM

R371 True. But I bet Selena and The Weeknd thought It was worth it at the time. Nothing is guaranteed in relationships and most end. This is a step in the right direction for M and J.

by Anonymousreply 372July 3, 2019 9:44 PM

As if I have any idea who Selena and the Weekend are.

by Anonymousreply 373July 3, 2019 11:52 PM

R373 I know who they are but how the f* did they sneak into this thread? WTF

by Anonymousreply 374July 4, 2019 12:47 AM

Selena and The Weeknd dates for almost a year and then The Weeknd got back with Bella Hadid his ex girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 375July 4, 2019 1:30 AM

R375 lol. Keep dreaming of that miles and Zach reunion.

by Anonymousreply 376July 4, 2019 1:33 AM

Aye bro anything is possible. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

by Anonymousreply 377July 4, 2019 2:07 AM

R377 I agree

by Anonymousreply 378July 4, 2019 5:15 PM

Hope not. Excited about the new beginning. Loving it so far.

by Anonymousreply 379July 4, 2019 7:40 PM

R379 Sorry the new beginning is with Zach and Miles.

by Anonymousreply 380July 4, 2019 8:24 PM

R380 Please keep Zach away from Miles. Miles is a whore and ugly .

by Anonymousreply 381July 4, 2019 8:26 PM

R380 Lol. That is a nasty and selfish wish for each of them. Why canā€™t you just celebrate their past and accept that they will find new happiness?

by Anonymousreply 382July 4, 2019 8:27 PM

Miles looks is fading. Rumors Miles might be losing his model career.

by Anonymousreply 383July 4, 2019 9:57 PM

The rumors in your head yes.

His looks are in no way fading but it is not a job that lasts forever and he himself is telling us he wants to pursue other interests so all good.

by Anonymousreply 384July 4, 2019 11:24 PM

Other interests like acting. It wonā€™t work for him no tea no shade but heā€™s way too old and doesnā€™t have the talent. By 30 most successful actors already have a following

by Anonymousreply 385July 4, 2019 11:34 PM

As Miles would say

I hope you find a way to let some light in today.

by Anonymousreply 386July 4, 2019 11:42 PM

And I hope Miles finds a way to let talent and skill in. Itā€™s hard to have little to offer beyond your reflection. Canā€™t sell that forever. Itā€™s hard to even know what to say about him. A dullard is a dullard.

by Anonymousreply 387July 5, 2019 12:39 AM

R363 I guess that is what finally sent them over the edge. It has brought the M haters out to play and sent surprise guy to ground.

by Anonymousreply 388July 5, 2019 12:42 AM

R387 Yes and I hope for his sake J doesnā€™t throw him over when his profile has risen enough. I hope for M it is deeper than that and he hasnā€™t placed all his hope with a glorified grifter. I really want to be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 389July 5, 2019 12:47 AM

R387 R389 Miles will continue to pursue his dreams while supported by his family and modeling on the side. James is going to be on Broadway this fall and pursuing his theater career like he did before you ever knew of him. Each of them will be fine so save your concerns.

by Anonymousreply 390July 5, 2019 12:55 AM

Miles has no talent. He is going down and I am happy. Karma is getting him good.

by Anonymousreply 391July 5, 2019 12:55 AM

Nobody brought James into this he has talent and will go somewhere but miles has non and his looks wonā€™t last forever.

by Anonymousreply 392July 5, 2019 12:59 AM

R391 how is he going down? People like him from wealthy backgrounds land on their feet. You wishing him bad luck has no effect. Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 393July 5, 2019 12:59 AM

R392 Somehow I think he will be just fine. Donā€™t bother being concerned

by Anonymousreply 394July 5, 2019 1:00 AM

R393 Miles is a CHEATER . Proof was given to us by the number one idiot Miles. Karma is getting him already. Sit and enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 395July 5, 2019 1:28 AM

R395 Is that you Surprise guy, singing a different tune??

by Anonymousreply 396July 5, 2019 3:11 AM

R393 so you have said a dozen times and the other nut comes in and follows up with Zachary is a SLUT. We really don't give a shit. Don't you get it? We dig the Cheater and the Slut, so let us discuss them in peace. Aight?

by Anonymousreply 397July 5, 2019 3:51 AM

Charlie Carver unfollowed James what a good friend to Zach

by Anonymousreply 398July 5, 2019 4:44 AM

R398 Good for him. Some of you have no respect for yourself. Look at what Miles was doing. He was acting like he wasnā€™t seeing James when all along he was . Fool and idiots some of you are that are happy what Miles has done.

by Anonymousreply 399July 5, 2019 11:36 AM

R397 So there you have it . Milesā€™ fans are like him. Cheater and no heart. It is good to know what kind of people are out there that can fuck with someone feeling and people like you think Miles is a hero. Karma soon

by Anonymousreply 400July 5, 2019 11:42 AM

R399 No respect for ourselves? M may have cheated on Z not you, they broke up and have moved on. Show respect for yourself and do the same!

by Anonymousreply 401July 5, 2019 11:43 AM

R400 get help. you have lost it. Zach does not care. Miles does not care. You are having strong toxic feelings about something that has nothing to do with you in any way

by Anonymousreply 402July 5, 2019 11:45 AM

R401 exactly and I have a heart . Losers like Miles it is someone we should unfollow to show him what he has done was wrong. You donā€™t do what he has done . Respect someone at least .

by Anonymousreply 403July 5, 2019 11:46 AM

I am going to ask everyone here to do me a favor. Think of someone you love and will protect them if anyone hurts them 1 your someone was dated someone for six years 2 had a home with two dogs 3 the partner gave you freedom while he/ she is working 4 your partner. Your lover, your everything 5 the love of my life

Now

Suddenly that person your friend trusted suddenly you find out his/her love betray her/him

Let him/her to come to Christmas knowing he/she is going to leave him/her

Just because this happen to Zach , but forget about Zach and think if it was you or someone you love. Picture yourself in Zachā€™s shoes and ask yourself if someone did this to me after six years together

I donā€™t know about you but I would be upset and hurt.

It doesnā€™t matter if you think Zach is old or ugly but he has a heart. This man fought for rights for us . If any of you are gay look at Zach. He took his free time to fight for gays. He also fight for animals and for female

I donā€™t know about you but it is about time we take a stand and not allow anyone no matter who they are to treat someone like this

I am calling everyone to unfollow Miles and show Miles that he is wrong . Money is not everything

by Anonymousreply 404July 5, 2019 3:35 PM

R404 you are an idiot and most likely a sociopath. People donā€™t live with this level of concern and hate over strangers.

by Anonymousreply 405July 5, 2019 3:38 PM

R405 Pray that no one treat you or someone you love as Miles treated Zach. I guess there are people out there that has a cold heart and it just like Miles and you are one of them.

I just have a good heart and respect people.

by Anonymousreply 406July 5, 2019 3:45 PM

r406 Your wish for Milesā€™ failure is not normal. Your inability to accept that you donā€™t know the inner workings of their relationship is not normal. Your blindness at your toxic mental state is normal. What you are doing is not respect. Itā€™s the complete opposite and you disrespect Zach in every way.

by Anonymousreply 407July 5, 2019 3:54 PM

R407 I agree, if they feel M has wronged Z fine then unfollow and stop LOOKING. Move on as Zachary has, it has been 6 months get over it. If you truly care about Z stop bring it up on social media, it only prolongs his suffering. Obviously you don't care or you would let it go.

by Anonymousreply 408July 5, 2019 4:03 PM

I am going to pray that each one of you think it is okay how Miles and James treated Zach was okay. Karma will get you and pray that someone would do the same to you or someone you love and see how you like it.

by Anonymousreply 409July 5, 2019 4:29 PM

Finally, some sanity: r406 r407.

by Anonymousreply 410July 5, 2019 4:36 PM

I respect Zach and whoever they are who were treated the way Miles and James did. This is a wrong behavior especially someone who you were with for six years. Miles is not a kid . He should respect Zach as a person and his career as Zach respected Miles. Zach has kept his private life out of social media.

What you have is two idiots James and Miles that wants to use Zachā€™s name to get more fans. Look at James already 5k followers . What a sad world.

by Anonymousreply 411July 5, 2019 4:42 PM

R409 Obviously you did not read or understand a word we wrote and now you are cursing us. Seek help, Z is not your friend and does not need fans like you.

by Anonymousreply 412July 5, 2019 4:49 PM

Zach would not fuck r409 or r411. Not even with James's dick.

by Anonymousreply 413July 5, 2019 4:51 PM

R400 You have lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 414July 5, 2019 4:52 PM

[quote]Zachary is a SLUT.

It's his dick.

by Anonymousreply 415July 5, 2019 4:55 PM

R404 You have lost the plot. You want people to believe a strange fan fiction you have written, in which you guess what has happened. You have no idea what happened. Please stop with the deranged sounding requests. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 416July 5, 2019 5:06 PM

Thank God Zach is away from that whore ugly Miles.

by Anonymousreply 417July 5, 2019 5:25 PM

Both these threads have become toxic. I'm sure many fans are going to stop contributing through posts.

I have a feeling that Surprise guy hung his hope on a reunion and has become unhinged now that it is clearly never going to happen. He probably accounts for half of the messed up replies.

by Anonymousreply 418July 5, 2019 5:27 PM

I actually unfollowed Z... Anyway I firmly believe M did nothing wrong. He doesn't owe us anything and certainly not immediate updates on his dating status. He waited a while to be sure it was serious. Just like he did with Z. And if M is still with the guy it probably means he was right to believe there was something there worth exploring.

If you feel so offended I would stop monitoring his IG so obsessively. The James bits are in stories, very easy to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 419July 5, 2019 5:44 PM

I don't care about relationships. Let's discuss the kind of roles Miles would be good in. I was thinking he'd be really good in one of the DC shows on the CW. I could see him as a masked hero. That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 420July 5, 2019 5:52 PM

You are right. A period piece? Maybe it's because of the Town & Country shoot but I am definitely seeing the gentleman farmer thing.

by Anonymousreply 421July 5, 2019 6:01 PM

R419 That is how blind you are if you donā€™t see Miles is a cheater. People like you is the reason Miles got away with his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 422July 5, 2019 6:32 PM

R419 Troll Alert. Don't feed the trolls.

I really like the gentlemen farmer role. I was thinking on a twilight zone episode. His reactions on SM are great, so reacting to some freaky thing would be right up his alley.

by Anonymousreply 423July 5, 2019 6:41 PM

That is, warning R419 about R422 who is bothered trolling threads and trying to make people argue rather than have any kind of meaningful discussion.

by Anonymousreply 424July 5, 2019 6:43 PM

Miles and dog. Two shots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 5, 2019 6:48 PM

Cute. Rocco is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 426July 5, 2019 7:17 PM

This is a gossip site not a fan site. I wonder why Charlie unfollowed James but not miles. The whole thing seems fishy. Miles doesnā€™t have the range to be in a show like the Twilight Zone what emotions can he portray acting is hard and he has 0 training. Unlike Zach and even James who both went excellent drama schools

by Anonymousreply 427July 5, 2019 7:20 PM

Why "[italic]even[/italic] James"? He's sure to be as talented as Zach.

by Anonymousreply 428July 5, 2019 7:25 PM

R428 you guys are not from New York? James is not a good actor. He even wrote a letter to Jeremy for helping him. Sorry guy James is not talent at all. This is from someone in New York.

by Anonymousreply 429July 5, 2019 7:31 PM

R427 I thought it was strange that after months of no visible contact Justin M commented on Milesā€™ centipede post

by Anonymousreply 430July 5, 2019 7:36 PM

R427 Youā€™re right I should not have used the word fan on the DL. I was just meaning you would have to have some interest to post on Z or Mā€™s threads. Unless you enjoy feeding the troll you are probably going to move on to topics where there can be legitimate or at least coherent back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 431July 5, 2019 7:43 PM

R429 If you think heā€™s a bad actor after watching him thatā€™s your opinion. Donā€™t act like there is a committee in NY rating theater actors and sharing that opinion.

by Anonymousreply 432July 5, 2019 8:27 PM

Has anyone seen Fluidity that can be objective about it?

by Anonymousreply 433July 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Iā€™ve seen Fludity heā€™s acting is okay. Heā€™s not in it much he doesnā€™t do much talking. He has 2 sex scenes so I mean I like heā€™s like a pretty boy actor only hired to look good on screen

by Anonymousreply 434July 5, 2019 9:20 PM

Thatā€™s what I heard from non crazy people. The movie got poor reviews and I had no real interest. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 435July 5, 2019 10:34 PM

I could see Miles in a ton of roles if he had any level of talent or skill!

by Anonymousreply 436July 6, 2019 2:43 AM

Fluidity isn't going to win any awards, but I thought the movie was entertaining. Miles wasn't one of the two stars, but he was good in his role as the sexy bisexual bartender. The guy from the Walking Dead was in it, he was very good and Miles did well in his interaction with him. Isn't Miles still in acting school? When he is done, I am sure he will be able to take on all kinds of roles. That is what the schools are for. He has the looks.

by Anonymousreply 437July 6, 2019 3:05 AM

R437 Miles canā€™t act . It takes talent and Miles doesnā€™t have it . Also, sorry but Miles looks is fading.

by Anonymousreply 438July 6, 2019 6:10 AM

R437 and the expressiveness I think. As a model he has a very diverse range, from edgy to all American. Also I remember how uncomfortable he seemed on stage for the Model of the year award compared to the IG stories of his first theater experiences and it seems like he has already come a long way.

by Anonymousreply 439July 6, 2019 7:01 PM

Seriously laughing at the trolls who say Miles is ugly/unhappy/ageing/canā€™t act etc etc. I mean, itā€™s ridiculous. Miles McMillan is a genuinely nice person, who happens to look like an angel. Thatā€™s not talent, thatā€™s what he is. Thatā€™s not opinion, thatā€™s borne out by all the high profile jobs heā€™s offered. However, heā€™s a really talented artist who studied at a very prestigious art school. Because heā€™s a very talented artist. Okay? Those are the facts. Over a TEN YEAR PERIOD all the people who employed Miles, as a model, have stated, repeatedly, how nice he is, and how easy he is to work with. Fact. Furthermore, his modelling career veered more towards performance and acting because he did a good job when performance was required. Why is that? Because he has a natural ability where performance is a required part of the job.. And THATā€™S why heā€™s been drawn towards drama training. BECAUSE HE HAS A NATURAL PREDISPOSITION TOWARDS ACTING. In other words, heā€™s a natural. Some people are. So.... Misguided Zach fans... who think putting Miles down is in some way loyal to Zach... just knock it off and find some other dog to kick. Your put-downs are ridiculous. No one believes you. Because what I just wrote are THE FACTS. AND HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE VILIFIED BECAUSE HE HAPPENS TO HAVE FOUND HAPPINESS WITH SOMEBODY WHO ISNā€™T ZACH. I wish him well. Heā€™s a nice guy, with good principles. I hope heā€™s happy. James seems like a nice person. And I think my opinion is the correct way to perceive somebody who I KNOW OF, but donā€™t actually know. Trying to put somebody else down to make yourself feel somehow superior is pathetic, and weak, and mean. People who do that may as well add the caveat ā€œI feel inferiorā€. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 440July 6, 2019 7:36 PM

R437 That is right. He is very expressive. He was believable in his role, where everyone (male and female) would want him based on his looks and personality. Good first role for him and I am looking forward to seeing him in more. R440 quite right. Live and let live.

by Anonymousreply 441July 8, 2019 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!