Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann share the secrets of their happy marriage!

I'm glad these two hetero lovebirds are sharing their love with the world!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Gag.

Is she still buddies with Linda Fairstein?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 2:46 AM

I love it when Peter puts his man penis in me and he loves it when I do it to him!

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 2:55 AM

I'm glad straight people have so many happy couples to look up to - Will and Jada, Hugh and Deb, Mariska and Peter, Kelly and John.....

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 2:59 AM

The quote from Mariska about the first date in that article is ridiculous. Someone should tell her straight people don’t behave like this.

I’m sure a lesbian and a gay man who are good friends and have children together could perhaps be quite happy in bringing them up and continuing their private lives separately.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 3:05 AM

She was so overwhelmed with love that she starting crying tears of joy like 5 seconds after meeting him!:

“We went [on our first date] to church together, and it was like getting hit with a lightning bolt, and I just started sobbing. Peter thought I was crying because I was so moved by the service. No, it was because I was just overwhelmed, realizing he was the one.”

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 3:10 AM

Sobbing in church on the first date is a bad idea?

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 3:11 AM

She sobbed when she realized that a closeted life was what she had to look forward to

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 3:32 AM

Gjkvgj

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 7:20 PM

- “We went [on our first date] to church together, and it was like getting hit with a lightning bolt, and I just started sobbing. Peter thought I was crying because I was so moved by the service. No, it was because I was just overwhelmed, realizing he was the one.” — Mariska on Peter

- “At Mariska’s 40th-birthday party, I saw her with all of the people that she loved around her. It was like seeing someone in the soil she was designed to be planted in, which was just this abundance of joy and this abundance of love. And I thought, ‘I want to be a part of that soil.’ That was the moment.” — Peter on Mariska

- “We knew we wanted to be together, wanted a family, wanted to laugh. A lot.” — Peter on Mariska

-“I never knew I’d so often be reminded on this journey that I’d married the right one. I waited and married the right one.” — Mariska on Peter

- “We can be so deeply, ecstatically, rapturously in love.” —Peter on Mariska

- “It’s better than I ever thought it could be.” — Mariska on Peter

-“In 15 years we have learned and relearned so many times what being married actually is.” — Peter on Mariska

-“I never thought I would have this much laughter in my life. Not just actual laughter but also the way that Mariska is just the embodiment of laughter — of joy. It’s the way we find our way back to each other. It’s this fantastically, wonderfully ridiculous way that we can swing back and forth any number of times in any given day. But fundamentally we know we have the same destination. We know where we’re headed, and it’s good. And we know we’ll get there together.”— Peter on Mariska

-“We’re very fortunate to have been able to lean into each other, hard, during tough times in our lives, and that we both stood strong.” — Peter on Mariska

-“Every decision Mariska makes is steeped in love.” — Peter on Mariska

-“We had a deep hope and trust that whatever our life together would be, it would be good. That it would take this particular, incredible shape we had no idea.” —Peter on Mariska

- “This life we created, I never could have dreamed it, and it never could have happened without him specifically.” —Mariska on Peter

Not one quote about, you know, finding each other physically attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 7:29 PM

Peter is so fuckin' handsome I can't stand it.

I hope he IS an itchy beard. Lawdt knows we don't want anything diving into Mariska's vagina dentata.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 7:35 PM

He has major gay face on that People magazine cover.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 7:44 PM

Oh Lord will this thread turn into a gaggle of deranged labia-lickin' lesbians bickering over Mariska?

Years ago there were multiple threads about her (and SVU) and they were so over-the-top is was frightening... some people had so much invested in who Mariska was spending time with privately... a woman they do not know - will never meet - insisting she was the LESBIAN they all needed.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 7:45 PM

I remember those days well, R12. Between her and Marcia Cross, the dykes were bordering on Dominic Monaghan level cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 7:58 PM

R10 he sure is.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2019 8:00 PM

Same with Angie Harmon, R12. I visited the Hollywood Lesbians thread; wrote that I know AH is straight. They all but threatened my life. Thought I might lose an appendage.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2019 8:03 PM

All I know is I want Peter inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2019 1:48 AM

They are beating John and Kelly in the "trying too hard" sweepstakes

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2019 2:06 AM

Damn, he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2019 5:22 AM

Of course he's hot. He's the one.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2019 5:33 AM

I saw them on their magazine cover while in a checkout line yesterday and thought of you bitches and laughed.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2019 5:36 AM

These two are laughable

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2019 2:29 AM

r20, when I saw the mag by the checkout counter at the grocery store my first thought was "What will the datalounge say?!"

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote] Oh Lord will this thread turn into a gaggle of deranged labia-lickin' lesbians bickering over Mariska?

No, it will be a bunch of us drooling over Peter, wanting him to bounce his egg sized nuts all over our face before he pushes inside of us quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2019 3:22 AM

I second the motion for the egg-sized nut bouncing, and add that his long legs would look fantastic up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2019 3:27 AM

A little lame but cute.

Dios mio, he's fucking handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2019 10:12 AM

yum!

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2019 10:46 PM

R11 they both do.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2019 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!