Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain yells "Don't feel bad for me, BITCH" at Joy while dressed as Jeanne Bice

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2019 1:13 PM

Joy and Meghan are both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2019 3:53 AM

How the fuck does this stank cunt still have a job? Yelling obscenities at work is majorly fucking unprofessional. I hope the bitch develops the same brain tumor that felled her scumbag pig of a father.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2019 4:14 AM

Even with all her wealth and beauty, lasting happiness has evaded Meghan. She reminds me of a young Elke Sommer.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2019 4:20 AM

Why is Joy wearing dark glasses? Is Meghan that fugly in person?

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2019 4:45 AM

She reminds me of a Rebel Wilson who never smiles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2019 4:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2019 4:56 AM

Meghan McCain: The Albino Rhino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2019 4:59 AM

The Vanilla Gorilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2019 5:00 AM

Is she big-boned, or does the View not pay her enough to manage a healthful diet?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2019 5:00 AM

She's gorgeous and unashamed. She reminds me of a young Grace Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2019 5:14 AM

She's clueless and hypocritical and slutty. She reminds me of a young Aaron "Cockgobbler" Schock.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2019 5:19 AM

Yeah, if Grace Kelly had been a great big fat person with no taste.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2019 5:20 AM

I ride sidesaddle!

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2019 5:25 AM

I would love to see Joy clock her in her bitch face. Who does this cunt think she is? She's just like her hate and rage filled dad. Angry, embittered people given endless passes by the media. I guess it's not surprising. She grew up the wealthy spawn of a druggie cunt who used her money to escape jail time and a father full of self righteous and constant anger. The producers of the view need to fire the bitch stat.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote] She reminds me of a young Grace Kelly.

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2019 5:32 AM

Why was the audience clapping for Meghan? Did they get some directive or something? Never seen that happen before. Startling.

I love the glasses Joy has been rocking lately. I know they’re for her surgery but they’re very stylish.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2019 5:33 AM

She really seems to have a mental illness. One day, smiling and somewhat nice, the next day her brain chemistry has curdled and she's seething and lashing out. Mooghan, Light and Dark.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Daddy touched me down there

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2019 1:48 PM

Joy Behar is an obnoxious yenta whose point of view is so entrenched thanks to her seventy-plus age that she can't even be bothered to keep an open mind. She is exactly why many liberals are fucking horrible people (fascist, resentful, and hateful / almost violent in their thinking) and why Trump supporters will see another victory in 2020. I am not a fan of Meghan, but I would dread having to deal with Joy on a daily basis because of her attitude--no wonder Meghan looks strained all the time. Shocked that she hasn't quit, but nobody would watch five squawking crows on a wire all nodding in agreement that Trump is the new Hitler.

If any of you actually lived in a fascist, oppressive dictatorship, you'd be smooching your US flags every single day in gratitude for your current president. Amazing how "liberals" are the most unevolved, unaccepting people in the country right now.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2019 3:05 PM

It's odd why Meghan is so combative all the time. Republicans do that all the time tho. Everyone is weak to them but they always seem to "be attacked" Always a need to lash out and boogie men that are not there

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2019 3:25 PM

You completely used yenta incorrectly, R19. Plus, Behar is not Jewish but Italian. It was a part of her stand up that people, even her mother, would mistake her for Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2019 3:28 PM

I don't understand why they let her go on the air with that thing on her head, and why she still has a job after calling her senior co-worker a "bitch" on air.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2019 3:46 PM

R21: You're talking with a right wing troll. Just FF and ban it. The world will be a better place.

R20: US conservatism is built on a persecution complex with permanent victimization and a martyr syndrome. They are ALWAYS in opposition and under attack from Congress, the media, the universities, EVERYTHING. Poor little things. They have no voice, no rights, so they must ALWAYS battle for the CAUSE! Their entire movement is utterly fake.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2019 3:51 PM

Behar is smiling like the Cheshire Cat at the end of that clip because she knows Meghan totally stepped in it with that “bitch” comment. It does not look good for a host of a woman centered show to throw that word around, not at all. I bet Meghan got a very serious taking to after that show.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 6:34 PM

CUnts will be CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 6:40 PM

If Meghan had only her beauty, she would still break your heart. Beauty, brains, money, legacy, an adoring spouse and public adoration allow her to occasionally misspeak. Still, where's the lie in calling Joy Bayer a bitch?

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 7:03 PM

What brains, R26?

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 7:05 PM

I saw her last March at Chipotle over on 8th avenue. Getting a chipotle bowl to go. Remember thinking how fast she would Hoover that thing down then blow it out her ass

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 7:23 PM

R26: Because women on a women-centered talk show don't talk like that? Because broadcast TV doesn't normally use that language? And also, because imagine if Behar had called Megan or Sara Dingleberry Sanders a bitch. The right would scream from here to Mars about it. Another example of the hypocrisy of the good Christian Republican Right.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 8:14 PM

I am 100% in agreement with joy's politics, but I think for some reason I've yet to understand, Meghan gets under her skin in a way the other conservative idiots they've had on the show (Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Candace Cameron) did not. She always seems to be baiting her, and I don't think that's always necessarily a good idea. It may be because Meghan's arguably smarter than the other conservative women they've had on the show; otherwise, I'm at a loss to explain it.

In this clip, it did seem like Joy was picking on her a bit because Meghan was starting off by complaining how bad the Trumpistas are. But then when Meghan goes into her Princess of Arizona routine (as she does here) I lose all sympathy for her. She really does seem to believe she is somehow American royalty--it is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 8:15 PM

Americans don't believe in royalty. Y'all believe in fascism and systemic racism. Meghan is a golden shiksa goddess from the only kind of royalty Americans serve, MONEY. She reminds me of a young Loni Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 8:29 PM

That show is a nightmare. I has always been and will continue to be.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 8:35 PM

R30: She interrupts. She is disrespectful to everyone as she DEMANDS they respect her. I think that's all there is to it. None of the other conservative quota hires behaves like her majesty does.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote] Princess of Arizona

Lol! That probably explains Meghan’s penchant for headbands, like the sparkly number here. They are Arizonian tiaras!

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 8:42 PM

Joy is the one with the Limo waiting to whisk her off to the Hamptons. Her house is modest, but she only uses it to change her interchangeable tops. She spends her privilege talking game with all the other braintrust "liberals" - Seinfeld, Spielberg and Christie Brinkley.

Meghan is more of the people and 45 years younger. She reminds me of a young Monica Vitti.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 8:48 PM

Meghan McCain resembles Grace Kelly? Monica Vitti?

We have a comedian in the building!

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2019 8:52 PM

Oh, and Elke Sommer....

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2019 8:53 PM

The "reminds me of a young [insert female starlet here]" troll is fucking TEDIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2019 8:57 PM

R16 she puts shills in the audience.

Meghan is the worst of the worst. As others have said, what the fuck is she so angry about? She’s from a rich family and is establishment royalty. She has not suffered for one second of one day in her entire life, other than her husband-father’s passing and having to pork that squinty-eyed pigdog she’s married to, so why the rage?

Maybe I’d be that enraged if I was a fat ugly drunk too.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2019 8:58 PM

I love her. She’s just the right size

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2019 8:59 PM

Meg should join up with Frankie And Ruthie Graham and Jerry Falwell Jr in the Lucky Spermshots Club. Trump spawn are associate members because if they had been shot into the whores they would have been aborted.

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2019 9:00 PM

Someone who posts endless hate speech against Meghan McCain on the daily on hundreds of The View threads, PLUS these one time collector's editions is the definition of mentally ill R38. You're more repetitive than tedious, but he's about to get riled up and start agreeing with himself. LOVE THE TELLTALE USE OF CAPS!!!

Regardless Meghan is an internet sensation and always good for business. Joy is more addled than Barbara Waters and Whoopi is aggressively stupid. Meghan is a blast of unexpected air. She was once a cool conservative, the beautiful fun young girl of the future. She still loves booze and gays and a nice high pony. She's a bit of a daddy's girl but that's helped to keep her heart open and her feelings accessible. She reminds me of a young Diana Dors.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2019 9:07 PM

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2019 9:18 PM

Why are people named Meghan so obnoxious?

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2019 9:46 PM

She looks like a Von Trapp kid that sided with the Nazis at the end of The Sound of Music.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2019 9:51 PM

Meghan thinks dieting is eating five boxes of Twinkies instead of six.

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2019 10:25 PM

Meghan's style guru

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote]Meghan is a blast of unexpected air.

So is a fart.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2019 11:46 PM

^ thinks he's more clever than the original statement.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2019 11:56 PM

r40 reminds me of a young Leland Stottlemeyer.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote] Why are people named Meghan so obnoxious?

Because their parents were ignorant whores and toothless druggies who latched onto soap opera names. “I love that name Megan. Or is it Meaghan? Or Maygan? I dunno. But I love that name. I also love Dawn, Devon, Luke, Erica, Tyler, Ashley, Justin, Jason Kayla & Kyle.”

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2019 12:07 AM

r13 - are you friends with the one legged jockey too?

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2019 12:31 AM

Am I the only one who just adores the shoutout to Jeanne Bice?

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2019 1:07 AM

Genuine LOL at r42.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Megan has a delicate aura and presence reminiscent of a young John Candy or Ms. Piggy . Quite striking.

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2019 10:07 AM

I like Megan. I wish she would roll with the punches more so the show did not collapse every time someone says something a bit off. The show needs a conservative voice and Megan is a sympathetic conservative. I agree with Joy but the show would be super boring without Megan. I just wish she wouldn't take every comment so personally.

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2019 10:14 AM

She is horrid. I can't watch her. She is the perfect example of what is wrong with the conservative movement. She is hateful.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2019 10:21 AM

Someone needs to punch her right in her fat gunt.

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2019 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!