Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

After being passed by Warren in the latest poll, Bernie loses shit and calls Warren a corporate democrat on Twitter

Can someone nuke this asshole. He is spreading, divisiveness and negativity even before the debates. Good thing is he is getting roasted on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2019 4:45 AM

Well, shit, the gloves are officially off! And even before the first debates...

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]Bernie loses shit

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 6:37 PM

Elizabeth Warren wrote [italic]All Your Worth[/italic], a personal finance guide for middle-class families, when she was a professor at Harvard. Corporate Democrats don't do that, they don't come across as champions against big banks and predatory lenders.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 6:38 PM

I worry about the effect Sanders will have on the 2020 election. Democratic candidates will be in a position where they'll have to push against tRump and sidestep around Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 6:41 PM

Bernie is imploding as he hemorrhages supporters. [Mixed metaphor, go figure.]

Warren is not Pocahontas, she is Geronimo.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 6:47 PM

Bernie is hurting the Dems and aiding the GOP. As usual. Again.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 6:50 PM

Does anyone ever care about Bernie anymore?

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 6:53 PM

Go Warren Go Warren! The smartest, most effective candidate out there. She knows her shit. If she is able to get the nom, it would almost be worth Hilary losing so that she could be the first woman President. Truly deserving. But I’m trying not to get hopes up yet.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 6:57 PM

Bernie showing his true colors. Quelle surprise!

I can't stand him or his Bernie Bros.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 6:58 PM

Online commentators post like they care about Bernie. The popularity numbers suggest 30% of likely Democratic voters care about Bernie. Although I see the online comments, their posters and I cannot 'reach' each other. They aren't fazed by the Russia connection, seem ignorant about Tad Devine's previous Russia experience, and make declarations they won't defend with any citation. They also keep at the forefront of their minds three-year-old myths and seem resistant to any new developments.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 6:59 PM

Really? Corporate America is supporting the founder of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?

No.

In fact, most of her policy ideas are exactly the same as his but she actually has policy papers to back up her plans

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 7:09 PM

I would love his psychotic supporters to explain how this is any different to Trump’s deluded ranting about the media and everybody being out to get him?

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Agree R11 - Warren is the “real deal” Bernie. The education, research and intelligence to support realistic, pragmatic solutions. As opposed to Bernie’s “let’s forgive all student debt” idiocy used to grab millennial votes. She is the best hope this country has to fix the economic inequality and corporate takeover of democracy.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 7:12 PM

Oh fuck! And I wasn'[t so wide of the mark a few days ago when I said Bernie would let his attack dog maul Warren!!!! LOL

Bernie Sanders Just Hired His Twitter Attack Dog

David Sirota had been working unofficially for Sanders while savaging the other Democratic candidates on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 7:17 PM

Bernie went too far in his language against HRC and he is doing it again. He's not Presidential material because he is about himself more than he is about his policies and the need to literally save our nation from Trump. He is an independent really-

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 7:19 PM

Bernie blew out his Depends when he saw his latest poll numbers.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 7:22 PM

R12 Trump and Bernie have a lot in common, the narcissism (“only I can fix it”) especially. I like Warren.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Warren abandoned us to run for Pres. I hope she fucking loses. But the assholes here will keep electing that fraud no matter what

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 7:43 PM

Uncle Nosehairs is getting nervous.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 7:45 PM

At least the desperation is coming out early. Maybe he’ll drop out soon and fade away. Wishful thinking, I know. He’d probably ride it out to the convention even if he was polling at 1%

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 7:47 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense for Warren and Sanders to attack Biden and other centrists first, and then turn on each other much closer to the primaries? Wouldn't that ensure the greater chance of a progressive candidate winning in the end?

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 7:56 PM

Turd Way—and most of the above posters are just like those corporate whores—wants re-election for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 7:56 PM

Is Bernie stupid enough to think attacking Warren is going to turn people away from Warren and towards him? More like soft Bernie supporters might get a clue and realize this asshole is out for himself like always, Republic be damned.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 7:58 PM

Glad that vile old coot is showing his true colors now.

Of course his cultists won't care but maybe some others will finally see what a sore loser this fossil is.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 8:15 PM

Bernie has no chance to win the nomination -- my fear is that he's such a complete self-involved prick that he will tell his minions to boycott the election and once again give it to Trump.

He is, in a two words, a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 8:18 PM

Fuck Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 8:29 PM

If he cared more about the progressive agenda than he does about himself, he's be attacking Biden right now, not Warren.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 8:33 PM

but you are in love with Joe Biden who today said when i become president nothing will chg. When addressing a roomful of billionaires.........he said I love you guys................is THAT what you want?

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote]Does anyone ever care about Bernie anymore?

Da!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2019 8:49 PM

R7 asks,

[Quote]Does anyone ever care about Bernie anymore?

Yes.

Every person who supports Bernie Sanders cares. And every person in this thread, and in other threads, who attack Bernie Sanders—and attack his supporters—cares.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 8:54 PM

R3 Yes, Harvard is known for being anti-banking. /s

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Can you show me that Harvard University Press published [italic]All Your Worth[/italic]? r31 looks as though you cannot dissociate someone's written output from her full-time gig when the publisher is not an academic institution.

Did Jordan Peterson write the views of the University of Toronto?

Did Carolyn G. Heilbrun write her mysteries under the dictation of Columbia University?

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 9:02 PM

Unlike R2, I beg...NO PICS!

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 9:02 PM

I always thought that Bernie and Warren would be the perfect unconscious coupling.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 9:09 PM

Neither Bernie nor Warren are going to be the nominee.

All this is doing is weakening the Dem base.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 9:15 PM

Well, let's just call off the primaries then, if the nominee is so apparent to everyone and we don't wish to weaken the Dem base further.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 9:17 PM

Women cannot trust Bernie because of his jackass behavior towards Hillary.

He should never have run this time.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 9:21 PM

One can only hope that Bernie will die before the end of the year. God save us all!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 9:27 PM

"Can someone nuke this asshole. He is spreading, divisiveness and negativity", she said, without a hint of self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 9:28 PM

It would be so refreshing if the geriatric politicians on both sides just started dropping dead. Trump dead. Pelosi Dead, Bernie dead. McConnell dead. Biden dead. All in three months.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 9:31 PM

I am pleasantly surprised to see some of these replies because on other websites and forums, it's like a Bernie fan club. He is not even a Democrat, and it's shocking that many Democrats out there are willing to vote for him regardless.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 9:39 PM

It's a bloodbath on Twitter right now.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 9:40 PM

r41 I guess they're not ready to go the extra step of supporting a septuagenarian candidate who's signed environmental protection, public healthcare, net neutrality legislation since Trump took office and would much sooner publicly criticize Trump than criticize Harris, Warren, Klobuchar, et cetera. That wide field of candidates is too daunting to investigate.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 9:43 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2019 12:47 AM

The ruskies are still stumping for the old coot. Don't expect them to stop and don't expect Twitter to put a stop to his bots.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2019 1:02 AM

I see Bernie as the flipside to Trump: An aging, angry, thin skinned white narcissist who rages and pouts when things don't go his way. His presidency would be just as mercurial as the Donald's - just with better judicial nominees (that the Turtle would endlessly delay).

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2019 1:07 AM

He should take a nice long vacation in Russia or Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2019 1:36 AM

Agree R46. And willing to use simplistic messages and fake solutions to get votes.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2019 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!