Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump supporters in Florida lining up for his rally tonight

If you wanna see what a group of deplorables looks like:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2019 5:11 PM

Human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 11:07 PM

Meanwhile a group of Proud Boys with white power signs can be seen here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 11:10 PM

That would be the perfect location for a mass shooting.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 11:10 PM

Where the black Trumpers at?

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 11:12 PM

Orlando police intervened:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2019 11:13 PM

Buffoons and fools

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote]That would be the perfect location for a mass shooting.

Jinx! Buy you a coke.

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2019 11:18 PM

TV’s Don Dump

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2019 11:19 PM

Wonder who pays for all their mobility devices—their scooters and whatnot.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2019 11:20 PM

The commenter Donna doest need to read the Mueller report but knows it's a waste of money. NO COLLUSION!

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2019 11:21 PM

Where is a hurricane when we need one?

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Baby Trump is a few doors down. He's unable to go airborne due to proximity but he's outside Orlando's Stonewall bar.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2019 11:26 PM

Orlando's newspaper issues its Presidential endorsement: ANY Democrat over Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2019 11:29 PM

How embarrassing for them.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2019 11:30 PM

Isn't it considered disrespectful to wear the flag as clothing?

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Thus fairy stories end

Only an actress would pretend

Affairs of state are her latest play

Eight shows a wee, two matinees

My how the worm begins to turn

When will the chorus girl ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 12:04 AM

[quote]Where is a hurricane when we need one?

At the trailer park, wondering where everyone went.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 12:10 AM

Ignorant fools who probably never voted before 2016. Next time stay the fuck home. No one needs you finally learning about U.S. civics at this point..

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 12:20 AM

Why bother? The people who will vote for him will vote for him- no matter what.

The people who won't just won't.

Save the money.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 12:25 AM

Florida is vital to Republican hopes of winning the White House. The Florida Republican Party admitted that today:

[quote]"He can't win the White House without Florida, and we're going to step up big time to make sure he gets it," Joe Gruters, chairman of the state Republican Party, says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 12:26 AM

It always makes me laugh watching the Third Lady interacting with the hardcore deplorables. She’s the coldest woman on the planet and as trashy and bloodless as she is, even she cringes when she gets around these types.

Then again, they might remind her of her own humble origins and make her nostalgic.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Why doesn't the opposition infiltrate one of these rallies and start booing so loud it drowns him out?

Oh wait, the Millennial SJWs would consider that "unfair".

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Not one working brain cell among them.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 12:36 AM

R22 is a deranged lunatic

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote] Trump supporters in Florida lining up for his rally tonight

At least we know they aren't at home fucking their pets

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 12:49 AM

Whole lotta ugleeeee there.

It can't be just me who sees that Trumptards, whatever their age or wherever they are, all seem to have a similar look like they're missing a chromosome somewhere. Or a vacancy in their eyes. Or bad hair. Or something just off.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 12:57 AM

They're all so old.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 1:01 AM

I imagine it must smell there too with the humidity and all dem dere real good Muricans poopin' for joy in their pants o'er their economic salvation and their real good freedom and no amount of massacres will take away their precious guns.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 1:02 AM

Everyone there has insurance through their employer. They're not concerned with Obamacare.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2019 1:02 AM

The hoi polloi…

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 1:04 AM

From left to right: 1) closet homosexual incel; 2) Angry Old White Man; 3) Hispanics (shame on you); 4) Peg; 5) Angry Old White Man; and 6) Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 1:33 AM

If all the POCs would get smart and vote, no Florida for trump

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 2:24 AM

That’s not even remotely true, r29, and what do they think of pre-existing conditions being covered, which is something Obamacare provides?

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 2:30 AM

Not TOO inbred . . .

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 2:32 AM

You know DAMN WELL Medicaid paid for all those mobility scooters.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 2:34 AM

[quote]From left to right: 1) closet homosexual incel;

Yeah, is the guy on the left in the pink shirt a Log Cabin gay?

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 4:52 AM

I am visiting Georgia (Athens). The guys here are hot.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 5:00 AM

I will never understand why the establishment fears these people so much, is only interested in their concerns and why they have so much power which is so completely unearned. They are not the majority.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 7:41 AM

[quote]Then again, they might remind her of her own humble origins and make her nostalgic.

Not even the poorest in her village were as disgusting as these people.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 12:45 PM

All women attedndees to Trump rallies should have to have their pussies grabbed for entrance.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 4:26 PM

White Power! This is the ONLY thing these rallies are about

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote] Everyone there has insurance through their employer

Most people on Medicaid are white

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 8:17 PM

Quite a few Asians. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 8:19 PM

Why are some of you surprised to see nonwhites.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2019 8:30 PM

I see nothing but white faces here R44.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2019 8:33 PM

Asians in other photos r45. I guess they're the new white people!

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Fresh orange juice. Mmm... (No, I'm not talking about Trump's cum.)

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 8:45 PM

Overall, that was quite a collection of deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 9:06 PM

Unfortunately, my brother was among them. Brother admits that Trump is "shady", petty and vindictive. But loves that he's fighting for America.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 9:16 PM

Clearly the black guy didn't vote for Andrew Gillum.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 9:21 PM

Because, r44, they're hanging out with a bunch of racists who wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire. Sure, they'll be nice to their face while they're in line for the rally. Then in private they'll tell their kids "I'll kill you if you ever marry 'one of them' ". I grew up around this dreck, I know exactly how they think and what they truly feel and what they say behind closed doors. I think some POC's are self-loathing or think they are accepted by whites because they support Trump. No way, no how. They hate POCs and they want them gone no matter how you define "gone".

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2019 9:24 PM

In all of his rally images/videos, including this one, it seems that most of the attendees are under 55, meaning Gen-Xers and Millennials. The older people, like the over-60 crowd, stand out more, like a sore thumb. So maybe they are more noticeable because they stand out. But I still see in all of the rallies mostly people under age sixty = Gen-X and Millennials.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2019 10:05 PM

^ Including The Proud Boys in R2 link. Most of them are Millennial or Gen-X.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2019 10:08 PM

Agree with r41

These people are scary. It’s no wonder white conservative terrorists are shooting up america

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2019 10:19 PM

If you look into those crowds, there may be the occasional racial minority, but they are overwhelmingly white.

The photographers at Republican Conventions have to usual certain camera angles to make the crowds look more diverse than they really are. In contrast, the crowds at Democratic events genuinely are diverse and the Party photographers don't have to use camera trickery.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2019 10:23 PM

R51. Enough with the hysteria. Most conservatives are not racists who fear minorities. I can't believe I have to point that to you. They are ideologists who dislike liberals not minorities.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2019 10:49 PM

R56 is one of those condescending, posturing types who pretends that what we are observing in our country is a "conservative" defense against "liberal" advances.

Conservatism as formerly known has been sidelined and replaced by the racist, dishonest, ideology-free (assuming ideology is defined in its traditional sense, without mad-eyed lunacy being considered an ideology) neo-fascism.

"I can't believe," to quote this disingenuous poster, "I have to point out" to her that the dynamic of the GOP today is the most avidly xenophobic expression we have seen in a major party since the last gasp of the Dixiecrats in the early 1960s. This xenophobia is expressed in various ways, but racism, sexism, homophobia, ethnophobia and other forms of out-group suppression are its unifying features, masked as patriotism.

The reason there are nonwhites attending these cult-of-personality (disgustingly un-American and certainly not "conservative") mini-Nuremberg rallies is because clueless, disordered people exist in every population. R51 is correct. R56 embodies the propagandistic pose, right down to the absurd accusation of "hysteria."

Slither on.

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2019 11:18 PM

Yes, R49, he's fighting for America. To collapse.

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Garbage humans literally right out of strip mall hell.

The sort of human filth who think Hooters in a great venue for a family lunch.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2019 2:12 AM

Trump draws several thousand to his rallies. The Democrats running against him draw several dozen to their rallies.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2019 2:41 AM

Hmm, no surprise I have R56 blocked already R57.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2019 2:42 AM

R57. Your opinion does not make sense because all you do is paint conservatives with a broad brush. It is a form of lazy liberal stereotyping of rightwingers. Just because some people do not believe in identity politics in the liberal sense does not mean they have phobias towards certain race or sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2019 3:49 AM

This video made me giggle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2019 4:15 AM

R57 I remember in early 2016 being on a bus in NYC and hearing a Black guy talking about how great Trump was. I think some of his admiration was for Trump as a "straight shooter. " I was baffled that a Black person could think that (actually, baffled that any decent person could think that).

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2019 7:00 AM

R64, that may be because *in theory* Trump was supposedly considered more honest & straight forward than the usual politician. Shania Twain is another person who made that mistake when she described Trump as more honest or something like that. She later had to walk back her remarks.

As it's turned out, Trump actually lies *more* than most politicians. Daniel Dale & other journalists have documented thousands of lies by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2019 7:05 AM

R56, nuff said.

— Nancy Pelosi Declares That Dems Aren’t ‘Even Close’ to Impeaching Trump

[quote]Impeachment to the far left is like revenge orgasm.

— Fuck Bob Mueller

[quote][bold]DL lefties and Mueller. So much hope in one man and I can't stop laughing. [/bold]

- Trump UK State Visit 2019

[quote][bold]Boring obessession about trump on DL is just no longer entertaining.[/bold]

[quote]So much jealousy for Melanie.

[quote]R92. I don't like her but to critize her for husband behavior is petty and stupid. It makes the left look like an hypocrite when former first ladies have enjoyed the perks. She has a right to enjoy it and she shouldn't feel guilty. Most of you are acting like insecure bitchy high school girls.

[quote]R29. Our vote is earned. Why use the word the blacks, are you trump. We don't have to vote democrat if we are seen as some vote filler. The eventual nominee matters more to us than the vp. [bold]If we don't like the person at the top we won't vote.[/bold]

[quote]R34. [bold]Now you want to lecture me whitey liberal. I can only thing of two good democratic policies. Which is immigration and Obama care. The party other policies are terrible. Black people are self interest voters and they are no longer loyalist to the democratic party.[/bold]

[quote]R54. I am non of those and [bold]eneither am I a gay man [/bold]but thanks for playing. You must be the drunk cum Slut since you are projecting your issues onto me.

[quote]I am not Russian and neither have I ever stepped into Russia. [bold]Thanks for playing the dumb liberal. [/bold]I see you have a serious drinking problem called delusional psychosis since you like the smell of your own bullshit.

[quote]R59. [bold]Have a stroke bitch. You probably already had one because anyone that will type epilepsy is mentally ill.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2019 7:37 AM

Oh look it's the quote troll, mining the archives. That's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Calling people on their shit isn’t trolling.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2019 2:34 PM

R66. Shouldn't you be on a leach some where Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2019 2:45 PM

Oh, r69. So much crap in so few words.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2019 5:06 PM

Not to mention, R68, that the poster/troll being quoted in R66 has never said anything worth reading here. It's not like we're missing anything by blocking them, unless you really want to read such deranged drivel for the amusement factor.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2019 5:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!