Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mischa Barton and Brandon Lee join “The Hills: New Beginnings”

Wow, Mischa really fell hard and fast after The OC. Sad she’s had to come to this for a paycheck.

Brandon Lee is quite handsome. He looks like neither of his parents to me though, but more Pamela Anderson than Tommy Lee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 7, 2019 1:02 PM

There is nothing wrong with being on this show.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Mischa Barton has had BROADWAY - she should have gone back to the stage

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 8:27 PM

lol, like we're on a first name basis with these people

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 8:35 PM

I had to do a double take because I thought you were talking about a [italic] different [/italic] Brandon Lee.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 4:05 AM

The dead one? R4

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 10:51 AM

Huh? Brandon is the spitting image of his pops.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 12:40 PM

[quote]Brandon is the spitting image of his pops.

Both upstairs and downstairs?

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 12:52 PM

They'll have to bring back hot mess bad boy Jason Wahler to entice some of us gay boys.

As for Mischa, we know she'll relapse on meth the second she can pay back her dealer, will lose ton of weight, will get caught in a psychotic episode and will either a) blame it on painkillers that she was given after removal of her wisdom teeth or b) point fingers at strangers who spiked her drink with GHB at a birthday party in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 1:23 PM

"Introducing" Mischa Barton? Um, okay...

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 1:30 PM

Spencer is looking like a hot daddy these days. Justin Bobby is looking injected. What's good for the girls, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 1:51 PM

R5 Yes.

R8 No to that abusive piece of shit coming back. Although i did think he was the hottest guy out of The Hills/Laguna Beach.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 2:03 PM

Jason is returning. He's a new and better man now. Sober and improved. And a dad. A gorgeous DILF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 2:55 PM

[Quote] Spencer is looking like a hot daddy these days.

Flesh beard has never been hot.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 4:29 PM

AGAIN - Mischa has had Broadway

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 4:30 PM

Mischa should get back to Broadway

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 4:32 PM

Lisa Rinna doing RHOBH is an indicator of the emergence of reality TV as the job for has-been actors/actresses.

This whole thing reeks of desperation. Almost Lohan Beach Club level excruciating embarrassment. Milking their last seconds of fame before their looks are gone.

Brandon Lee looks ok in some pics and almost below average in others. The trailer is the best pic I’ve seen of him. He’s going so that alone makes him decent looking - but he’s not a particular beauty.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 5:33 PM

^He’s young

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 5:53 PM

The bitch was on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 5:55 PM

I hope we see Legendary Sex Symbol Pamela Anderson on here.

I’m shocked she hasn’t jumped on the reality TV train outside of little things like DWTS and Celebrity Big Brother

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 6:12 PM

In order to get Brandon the part, Pamela had to agree to make a cameo in it R19. They are hyping a clip where she is having a conversation with him about the need to find a girl and settle down. Ugh - painful

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 6:16 PM

R20 well I’m not shocked she agreed to do it for him. She would do anything for her two boys.

I always wondered what it would be like to have someone like Pamela Anderson, a worldwide sex symbol who became famous from Playboy, as a mom.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 6:25 PM

Jasoin Wahler relapsed on speed. He was prescribed up to 40 mg Adderal daily but that swiftly went up to 10 times much more in a matter of months. You can hear about his current whereabouts listening to Dr. Drew's podcast. The funny thing is that when he's all hopped up on Adderal (as they would say on Faux) he is - wait for it - a fucking drug counselor! I still want to have that bastard deep inside of me...

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 7:07 PM

Spencer Pratt looks fat. Mischa Barton is jowly.

Brandon Lee needs to leak dick pix as part of the publicity blitz, so we can see if he's as hung as his dad.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 7:13 PM

[Quote] I’m shocked she hasn’t jumped on the reality TV train outside of little things like DWTS and Celebrity Big Brother

Probably not the best idea with all of the Assange drama. Sometimes I forget Tommy Lee had his own reality show for a hot second.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2019 5:33 AM

I’ve always loved Brandon ever since The Crow. Good to see he’s back.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Who wants to give R25 the bad news?

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 7:38 AM

I made a thread awhile back about this but it never really took off. I think it's sad that Mischa's career has devolved into this. She was/is extremely talented, and was doing prestigious theater work from a young age (on and off-Broadway). She was also in some great films in her childhood & early adulthood. I think she was probably the most naturalistic child actor I've ever seen. It all seemed to go sideways though after The O.C. ended.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 8:07 AM

R27 really?? I haven't seen a lot of her work but I wasn't overly impressed with her on The OC.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 8:12 AM

She was doing Tony Kushner off-Broadway when she was a kid, and performed at LIncoln Center in Twelve Dreams, R28. I think that counts for something. She unfortunately did not sustain that career momentum into adulthood. She was great in the films Lawn Dogs (with Sam Rockwell) and Pups (with Burt Reynolds), but nobody saw either of those movies and after a string of other indies, she fell into doing The O. C., which made her super famous, but pretty much marked the end of her career.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 8:18 AM

Mischa was on Dancing With The Stars for two weeks!!

Dan Levy of Schitt's Creek got his start hosting a show about The Hills. We used to flirt, he was more like a guy back then and didn't make those weird gender confused faces. Girls were still girls and boys were boys and gays were gays and we liked it that way. I made out with Dan at the Hills AfterParty.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 8:19 AM

[Quote] I made out with Dan at the Hills AfterParty.

I'm guessing nothing scandalous happened??

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 10:44 AM

This looks like a mess. I don't remember how the show worked, but Lauren was the link to all of these characters. Without her it's really odd to imagine these random people still experiencing drama together. I watched the shows promo interviews, all of they say that they didn't keep in touch so what is the bond and how will their LA lifestyle work since everyone but Brandon Lee have young children at home? Such an odd show to bring back.

Brody is so lucky. He has always been gorgeous, tall, rich, and with great hair. I assume he has an average sized cock, because the guy was gifted with so many superficial blessings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 3:56 PM

Brody really is good looking and very sweet I hear.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 4:34 PM

[Quote] Brody really is good looking and very sweet I hear.

He's good looking, but i've heard he's an asshole.

[Quote] This looks like a mess. I don't remember how the show worked, but Lauren was the link to all of these characters. Without her it's really odd to imagine these random people still experiencing drama together.

I don't really blame her for not wanting to come back though. She's moved on to other things. And i think she's done very well for herself since Laguna Beach. Kristen has too, i guess, but she doesn't look so great these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2019 10:52 AM

Kristen is just very thin now.

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2019 10:54 AM

I hate that I'm going to watch this

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2019 12:06 PM

If they were going to introduce new people why not a trans person of color!?

by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2019 12:19 PM

R37 maybe they will if it does well.

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2019 12:41 PM

R37 they could just add Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2019 1:26 PM

Wait a minute, now - is this the Lee son Tommy was jealously mashing his fists into for the audacity of being gay and the apple of Mommy’s eye, or is this his brother?

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2019 2:14 PM

I always liked Audrina. One the one hand, it's nice to see her getting a pay check but on the other hand, it's sad that she has to come back to this show to get it.

Kristin's reality show on E was originally supposed to be a VanderPump Rules rip off all about the wacky employees of Kristin's clothing store. But viewers didn't care about them so they shifted the focus of the show to be about the drama between Kristin and her NFL husband. If Kristin wants to goose the ratings for her own (boring) show, she would be smart to pop into The Hills to remind the audience that she's a fun TV Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2019 2:19 PM

[Quote] I always liked Audrina. One the one hand, it's nice to see her getting a pay check but on the other hand, it's sad that she has to come back to this show to get it.

Well her reality show on vh1 bombed. Girl is boring.

[Quote] If Kristin wants to goose the ratings for her own (boring) show, she would be smart to pop into The Hills to remind the audience that she's a fun TV Bitch.

But you could tell all of the drama with her was fake.

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2019 4:32 AM

Won't be the same without Lauren. She was legitimately the most interesting which is why her show lasted more than a single season unlike the others.

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2019 4:46 AM

#iconic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2019 5:52 AM

GAG !!!!!!!!

NOT ME !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]Won't be the same without Lauren. She was legitimately the most interesting which is why her show lasted more than a single season unlike the others.

It ultimately became her show and everyone knew it. I'm happy she's sitting it out because she genuinely doesn't feel she needs to do it.

Apparently some members of the cast are also happy she's not coming back because they all knew it was her show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2019 6:57 AM

[Quote] Apparently some members of the cast are also happy she's not coming back because they all knew it was her show.

Hmm I wonder who??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2019 7:08 AM

Is Frankie Delgado actually in the main cast for this reboot? Dude was BARELY an extra on the OG Hills. Same with Stephanie Pratt. Although it did look for a hot minute like they were they going make her the central focus of the show around the time Lauren was rumored to be leaving (but before Kristen signed on to replace her).

But Frankie? No.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2019 7:17 AM

R48 I bet Frankie will make an appearance. And Stephanie is definitely coming back.

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2019 8:28 AM

Who are these people in the new cast? I only recognize Audrina, Heidi and Spencer and no people on the left or middle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2019 9:11 AM

Mischa Barton is on 33??? Holy Fucktards, Batman, after watching that clip I thought she was 45 to 50, and I'm being dead up serious.

WTF is wrong with her???

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2019 9:23 AM

R50 I don't recognize the blonde in the middle. But the others were all on The Hills. From left to right is Justin Bobby, Stephanie, Frankie and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2019 10:04 AM

[quote]Wait a minute, now - is this the Lee son Tommy was jealously mashing his fists into for the audacity of being gay and the apple of Mommy’s eye, or is this his brother?

The FUCK are you rambling about grandpa? Brandon Lee isn't gay, and HE knocked Tommy the fuck out for talking shit about his mother.

....here we go with the (insert name) is gay shit...

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2019 10:09 AM

^one of Tommy’s sons is gay and Tommy isn’t too jazzed about it. Open secret. I think it’s Dylan not Brandon but don’t quote me.

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2019 2:16 PM

R51 I think it was that bizarre suit jacket styled dress. I have no idea. That's something my grandmother would love. Such a strange choice.

And did anyone notice Audrina's outfit? Completely out of sync with the rest of the promo. Everyone else looked nice. What was she thinking?

Whitney is the most attractive of the group still. She's aged beautifully so far and that's rare for those rail thin types.

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2019 8:02 PM

I'm glad that "Lo" who was always defending Lauren, isn't on the show. I hated her.

Frankie is kind of cute. He seems to be genuinely friends with Spencer and Brody which is nice. I don't think anyone on the cast ever hated him.

Spencer and Heidi's kid is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2019 10:05 PM

Promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2019 10:32 PM

I hope Stefanie starts some real drama this season

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2019 10:32 PM

I remember everyone trashing Heidi after she got all those surgeries but I always thought she looked better than ever!

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2019 10:36 PM

Heidi looks overdone now imo. And it will get worse as she ages.

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2019 10:41 PM

The brought back Whitley who had her own spin-off The City which was light years better than the stupid Hills post-Lauren. It gave us crazy Roxy daughter of Ken Olandt and the Gorgeous Kelly Cutrone!! What the hell is she doing there?

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2019 10:59 PM

[Quote] I'm glad that "Lo" who was always defending Lauren, isn't on the show. I hated her.

Lol I don't think Lo was a fan favorite back in the day either. I wonder if she still has a YouTube channel??

[Quote] Whitney is the most attractive of the group still. She's aged beautifully so far and that's rare for those rail thin types.

Agreed.

[Quote] I remember everyone trashing Heidi after she got all those surgeries but I always thought she looked better than ever!

That's because she looked terrible. She looks a lot better now but she's still basic. I always found her princess attitude off-putting and thought Jordan dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2019 7:13 AM

Can someone tell me how many girls are in the promo at R57. I only see Audrina and a blonde girl. But maybe the blonde girl is several girls and that’s the whole cast? Can’t tell since they all look alike.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2019 11:33 AM

Can't see what the attraction is in this Jason Wahler person. He looks like Trump Jr but doughier.

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2019 11:53 AM

R63 there's Audrina, Lo, Stephanie, Heidi and Kristin (the blondes).

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2019 11:53 AM

Mischa Barton came off horribly during her brief time on “Dancing with the Stars” — bratty, lazy and whiny. Right up there (or down there, depending on how you look at it) with Hope Solo and Kate Gosselin.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2019 11:54 AM

Thanks, R65. I only see Audrina and Heidi but Heidi slightly looks different in each shot. I had no idea the blonde was actually 4 different people.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2019 12:13 PM

Mischa Barton looks completely unrecognizable in the opening credits. Fat and old. When her face came up, I thought, “Why are they showing the parents in the opening credits? Maybe they’re doing a 90210 thing where Jim and Cindy Walsh are in the credits.”

by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2019 12:17 PM

R68 Be fair, Heidi & Spencer both looked more fucked. Mischa did look fat, but her wardrobe sucked in the intro. They gave her frau clothes.

Brody looked cross eyed in the intro too.

by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2019 12:27 PM

R68 lmfao

by Anonymousreply 70June 24, 2019 12:27 PM

R69 Brody is probably still on coke

by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2019 12:36 PM

Lol at Google listing the other Brandon Lee as part of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2019 12:44 PM

Lol they have Frankie in the cast, he was never more than a prop. Lo had a bigger role. I wonder if Justin Bobby came out?

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2019 2:10 PM

"Can't see what the attraction is in this Jason Wahler person. He looks like Trump Jr but doughier."

Physically, Jason Wahler makes me drool. He's easily the hottest guy on the show and he looks nothing like a Trump. His personality sucks, though.

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2019 2:21 PM

Brody is the only one I’ve ever found cute, and now I find Spencer cute also. I think he looks better now than he did then.

Plus I met him in LA and he was smoking hot in person and actually really sweet.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2019 2:24 PM

I never watched this crap when I was a teenager so I'm not really interested in it now either. Too straight. Too white. All those blonde girls look the same?!

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2019 2:25 PM

I just can't with Heidi and Spencer. They are too annoying to function. Also I can't imagine what would be interesting in the least in the life of Mischa Barton. Do we watch her sitting around waiting for the phone to ring?

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2019 3:27 PM

r77 I think the tie in is Misha was on the OC and The Hills is a spin off of the Real OC on MTV where Lauren Conrad and company came from.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2019 3:53 PM

Why did Spencer get so fat. He was never cute, but now he's gross

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2019 4:06 PM

All the guys got fat. Look at all the fat faces on the opening credits. Why didn’t they get in shape for the show?

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2019 4:30 PM

R29 Her performance in Lawn Dogs is one of the best child acting performances I've ever seen. I hated her on The OC though.

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2019 4:37 PM

^^I choke up every time I see LAWN DOGS and even get teary thinking about it. Beautiful movie from visuals to story to score, and a cinematic accomplishment for all involved. It may be my favorite film.

The relationship between Devon (Barton) & Trent (Rockwell) is one of the most fascinating and painfully real put to screen. There aren’t words, you just have to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2019 4:47 PM

Wasn't the point that these were all young 20 somethings partying in LA? Now they are in their 30s and have kids.

It's way outside what the show was supposed to be about.

Plus, a big no without Lauren (who was smart to run far away from this shit).

I'm surprised MTV didn't just try to reboot Laguna Beach with a new HS cast.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2019 6:12 PM

R83 a new cast won’t attract. They know people will tune in to the same cast, same as Jersey Shore, which had the same premise and The Hills minus them being upper class Californians. They brought that one back too, now in their 30s and parents etc.

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2019 6:45 PM

[Quote] I hated her on The OC though.

I hated Marissa too. I preferred Summer and Taylor.

[Quote] Plus, a big no without Lauren (who was smart to run far away from this shit). I'm surprised MTV didn't just try to reboot Laguna Beach with a new HS cast.

Lauren was supposed to have another show after The Hills that focused more on her work but I guess there wasn't enough drama because it never went to air.

And the third season of Laguna focused on Lauren's sister but nobody remembers it lol.

by Anonymousreply 85June 25, 2019 12:17 AM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 86June 25, 2019 2:59 AM

The magic is gone.

This shit isn’t working. They seem to have forgotten that they already admitted the entire OG run was faked for the cameras. The Justin Bobby stuff especially. Audrina and Justin Bobby are both on record that their whole relationship was fake!

And the Mischa Barton / Perez Hilton angle was just too much of blast from the past.

I’m skipping this. Sometimes you really can’t go home again.

by Anonymousreply 87June 25, 2019 3:22 AM

Was Whitney Port "friends" with Audrina during the original run of the show? I can't remember. I thought Whitney was only Lauren's "friend" from "work" until they spun Whitney off into 'The City' to have her work for DVF in NYC and have manufactured drama with Olivia Palermo.

by Anonymousreply 88June 25, 2019 5:36 AM

R88 she did hang out with the rest of Lauren's group from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 89June 25, 2019 5:40 AM

Thanks, r89! I watched the show during the original run, but I can barely remember it as it didn't really leave much of a lasting impression, it just sort of was.

by Anonymousreply 90June 25, 2019 5:55 AM

Wow, Mischa looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 91June 25, 2019 6:05 AM

The only thing I remember about Whitney Port is that she tried to convince the press that she was dating Leonardo DiCaprio a few years ago. It was sad.

by Anonymousreply 92June 25, 2019 6:30 AM

R92 lol what?? I must have missed that one. I don't think any of them dated an a-lister. I remember Lauren and Kyle Howard and then later on "rumours" about Colton (both from Camp Podwall). And one of the guys from Laguna Beach dated Brittany Snow. I think it was Talan.

by Anonymousreply 93June 25, 2019 9:05 AM

What do they all do for work?

by Anonymousreply 94June 25, 2019 9:09 AM

Oh wait I forgot about Avril and Brody. What a random pairing.

by Anonymousreply 95June 25, 2019 9:09 AM

Advil Levine?

by Anonymousreply 96June 25, 2019 9:12 AM

poor Mischa, so many guys urinated on her …. sad

by Anonymousreply 97June 25, 2019 9:19 AM

R23 Brandon has had enough publicity to last him a lifetime. How quickly we forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 25, 2019 9:29 AM

Brandon’s brother Brock is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 99June 25, 2019 9:34 AM

Brandon Lee? His brothers name is Dylan, no?

by Anonymousreply 100June 25, 2019 9:36 AM

Indeed R100.

Dylan is the younger prettier brother (he got Mommy’s face) who models for such illustrious names as Saint Laurent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 25, 2019 11:17 AM

[Quote] Audrina also “can’t shake” her lingering feelings for Justin Bobby (aka the ’90s John Stamos of reality television), which led to an uncomfortable non-date in the first hour. Audrina’s mother, presumably a licensed healthcare professional, advised her daughter to “use, like, 30 condoms” if they decided to have sex.

I enjoyed TVLine's recap of the first episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 25, 2019 1:35 PM

I love [italic]The Only Way Is Essex,[/italic] the tackier British version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 25, 2019 1:57 PM

Looks like he may have inherited the big cock gene from Tommy Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 25, 2019 2:26 PM

R93 I read some comment she gave where she was all *wink wink* about "dating" him, but it was clearly bs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 25, 2019 2:32 PM

^^🧐🧐...that smirk Brandon has...that odd stance...that boxy jaw and square head and those beady little features...

...it just all seems so familiar....but like, not in the way it should?...I’m just sayin’...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 25, 2019 3:00 PM

The reason why the JS reboot worked and this won't/does not is because JS is essentially a farce comedy. This "let's pretend we're a glossy soap opera" will not interest people.

by Anonymousreply 107June 26, 2019 3:23 AM

R104 I think Pammy is divine but that dress is a horroshow. It looks like draped Andrex.

She still has a killer body and the panache to pull off almost any gown but this was too much and swamped her in ugly fabric.

As for Brandon, I can’t believe a leisure suit that douchey exists but here we are. R106 from certain angles he does look a little bit like Nikki, but I can’t see Pam willingly going with Sixx so how would that transpire?

by Anonymousreply 108June 26, 2019 7:58 AM

Did aucdrina get her eyes fixed? Remember michael k from dlisted used to refer to her as Ceiling Eyes? I may have to watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 26, 2019 9:14 AM

R109 i used to see people call her that on ONTD. But I thought that nickname was started by Perez Hilton??

by Anonymousreply 110June 26, 2019 12:24 PM

There is NOTHING of substance or interest in Audrina.

by Anonymousreply 111June 26, 2019 2:16 PM

Are they basically just ignoring the fact that everyone has said the original Hills was all fake?

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2019 2:48 PM

They said the original Hills was 50% real and 50% fake.

by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2019 2:54 PM

Kristen has said it was all fake, at least by the time she got there.

by Anonymousreply 114June 26, 2019 3:02 PM

Did Brody and/or Spencer have to barter some deal to get that Frankie person as a regular?

by Anonymousreply 115June 26, 2019 3:03 PM

Justin Bobby is an Eddie Vedder wannabe. Love his (very carefully) un-styled blunt bob.

by Anonymousreply 116June 26, 2019 3:17 PM

r83 they did reboot Laguna Beach - it was a total failure. They tried to do this outside story and one of the girls was Lauren's sister but she was a dull as dishwater.

by Anonymousreply 117June 28, 2019 2:54 AM

Who watches this vapid, boring shit?

Another product of our dumbed-down culture.

by Anonymousreply 118June 28, 2019 2:57 AM

R115 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 119July 1, 2019 8:13 AM

They included Frankie because he is the only one who actually made something of himself. It would be pretty sad if they did The HIlls and everyone was pretty much in the same place where we left them, but with a kid.

by Anonymousreply 120July 1, 2019 5:02 PM

Pam Anderson should be a regular. Love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 5, 2019 1:02 AM

R121 yes, they could ask her about Assange.

by Anonymousreply 122July 5, 2019 4:30 AM

You guys claim she’s a Trump supporter but Brandon said his mother left America and moved to France the minute Trump won his election.

He won so she kept her word and moved.

by Anonymousreply 123July 6, 2019 9:07 PM

Mischa and Brandon are both great additions to the show and I’m REALLY liking Brandon. He seems very grounded and intelligent

by Anonymousreply 124July 6, 2019 9:07 PM

R124 well she'd have to be. It's not like she's had a lot going on careerwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 7, 2019 3:46 AM

Why does Pamela Anderson look rough? I was shocked at how badly she looked. Holy hell. Is it plastic surgery, bloat or bad makeup? Wtf is going on there?

by Anonymousreply 126July 7, 2019 3:52 AM

r126 Too much time in the sun, bad skin, rough men, Hep C, plastic surgery...

by Anonymousreply 127July 7, 2019 4:04 AM

R127 do you think she’s a pill head?

by Anonymousreply 128July 7, 2019 4:08 AM

I don't know. She's got issues, though, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 129July 7, 2019 6:19 AM

Pamela had bad work done plus bad makeup. She should have just left her face alone.

by Anonymousreply 130July 7, 2019 2:53 PM

Ralph C on the Howard Stern show said it best - She used to be hot, now she looks like a 60 year old woman who kinda looks like Pam Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 131July 7, 2019 2:54 PM

Oh Pamela. You were indeed HOT. Such a shame time kills our youth and beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 7, 2019 3:00 PM

She was always very naturally pretty in the face. Idk why she had all that work done since young.

That’s why her face is botched now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 7, 2019 3:06 PM

Brandon Lee is delish... seems like a pretty decent young man. I like!! Brody is still grade A but definitely peaked and probably on the way down... Justin Bobby was a hair stylist for Maroon 5 yet his un-styled blunt bob (thanks r116) is absolutely awful!

Love Audrina. Hate Stefanie.

by Anonymousreply 134October 7, 2019 3:32 AM

[Quote] Love Audrina. Hate Stefanie.

I liked both of them on the original. But i get the feeling that would change if i started watching the reboot.

by Anonymousreply 135October 7, 2019 1:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!