Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Douglas Murray on Trans and other "Intersectionality"

Go to the bit around 49:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2020 4:05 AM

No one cares what a neoconservative says.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2019 11:07 PM

It has to do with gay rights and existence. Actually a very important issue.

"Liberal" means nothing if it does not stick up for gay rights/existence.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2019 11:10 PM

Yet another alt-Right gay. Gay are their own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2019 11:11 PM

I think they are gays who pretend to be Alt-Right so they can get some straight dick.

Log Cabin Republicans, etc., for decades. Just to get some straight cock.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2019 11:13 PM

Neocons lost. He's playing catch up and suck up. Anyone who declares themselves Right wing or a neocon in the age of Donald fucking Trump is braindead. You can't be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2019 11:17 PM

This has nothing to do with alt-right or neo-conservative. Are you people dumb, or trans?

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2019 11:20 PM

He's spot on here. Intersectionality is BS.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2019 11:24 PM

OP, can you give us Cliff’s Notes? I hate watching videos.

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2019 11:29 PM

Trans undermines homosexuality and women's rights

"Intersectionality" is not a happy merging - is is usually the opposite

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2019 11:31 PM

Douglas Murray....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2019 11:34 PM

Really, R10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2019 11:38 PM

He is actually an openly gay man who is a classic liberal and has been trying to warn the west about the perils of importing islam. He is fantastic on panel discussions because he cuts through the bullshit. He is a brave gay man who has been taking his life in his hands by simply telling the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2019 11:45 PM

I love Douglas Murray and wish every gay man would watch this interview, it’s really terrific.

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2019 11:50 PM

Again I ask:

What is progressive about forcing a boy who wants to wear a dress to shoot up hormones and cut off his balls?

It's more progressive to change society so that the boy can wear the fucking dress in peace, and also leave the girls and their safe spaces alone.

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2019 11:51 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2019 11:52 PM

So just today's garden variety anti-trans/anti-muslim thread?

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2019 11:55 PM

^ dummy

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2019 11:56 PM

R16: Seems like it. He appears to be another Sonnderfag who aligns with a party and movement that hates him and will happily put him in the oven for being gay after he's helped them put all the Muslims and Trans in the oven. We've seen it all before.

BORING!

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2019 11:57 PM

Oh, I'm hurt. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2019 11:58 PM

They are transing gay youth. That is happening NOW, before any imaginary ovens.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2019 12:00 AM

R18, if you think the progressive left is your friend, you are a fool. Watch the video, at least from the point OP suggests.

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2019 12:01 AM

R7: Intersectionality is simply a statement of FACT that people have multiple identities, including their race, ethnicity, religion, language, sexuality, gender, gender identity. The focus is which identity do you prioritize in your daily life and in society at large? And should one be forced to prioritize one identity over another?

Why is the real world and it's facts such a threat to certain people?

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Tell us how "they" are trying to erase us now.

by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2019 12:03 AM

R21: Can't. Already banned OP for being an anti-trans bigot. And yes, the Left is OUR friend, as all gains in LBGT rights are through them. All opposition is through the RIGHT. But if you wanna be a stupid little Sonnderfag because you hate Muslims and Trans people so much, that's your problem.

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2019 12:04 AM

No party can be trusted re gay rights now. Biden is aligned with a group that transes kids. That is not pro-gay.

Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2019 12:07 AM

[quote] Wake up.

OK. Consider me woke. Tell me how the Republican Party is my friend. Go right ahead.

by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2019 12:08 AM

ZzzZZZZzzz. Zzzzz

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2019 12:09 AM

No one apparently wants to date a transgender.

So these poor little gay kids being swept up into the Trans Fad are going to be alone for life, maybe because of their sad pseudo-vaginas or the fact that most will be unable to orgasm even if anyone did want to date them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2019 12:09 AM

That is not the definition of intersectionality, R22, it is about shared supposed oppression from which there is a supposed commonality between seemingly disparate groups. Douglas points out that in the case of islam, trans, gays and women, one supposedly oppressed minority group is actively suppressing another minority group, or attempting to.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2019 12:14 AM

The whole progressive ideology and rhetoric is really something out of Animal Farm.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]OK. Consider me woke. Tell me how the Republican Party is my friend. Go right ahead.

Where did I say that at R25? Did you miss "No party can be trusted re gay rights now. "

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2019 12:17 AM

OK. so I just wont vote. That will work out great, right?

by Anonymousreply 32June 18, 2019 12:18 AM

You should be aware first of all that there is no party that can be trusted.

Political organization will have to start over.

by Anonymousreply 33June 18, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote] Political organization will have to start over.

Yeah, get back to me once you have done that and we'll talk.

by Anonymousreply 34June 18, 2019 12:22 AM

We all have to get involved, R34.

by Anonymousreply 35June 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Until Trump is out of the White House, I am not interested in discussing, reforming, criticizing or examining any group that is actively working to get him and his criminal, treasonous, grifting gang out. One purpose, one focus. All united. No more Trump!

by Anonymousreply 36June 18, 2019 12:28 AM

This thread is not about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37June 18, 2019 12:31 AM

Write to your representatives, tell them what you think about issues and why. My city councilman is part of the progressive network. Some of his newsletters are laughable (garbage pick up as a racial issue, his daughter asking him every evening when he gets home what he did to stop global warming that day). My House representative has a section on her website called "Caribbean Issues," I wrote to her and told I thought it was racist of her to include that. I never heard from her, but at least she knows one person spoke their mind (I still voted for her in two subsequent elections).

by Anonymousreply 38June 18, 2019 12:32 AM

Hey, if you can make any thread about trans-persons, we can make any thread about Trump.

Especially when only one is an actual threat to us.

by Anonymousreply 39June 18, 2019 12:32 AM

Thank you, R37. So many people allow themselves to be constantly trolled by him.

by Anonymousreply 40June 18, 2019 12:33 AM

The trans push is a very serious anti-gay threat.

by Anonymousreply 41June 18, 2019 12:33 AM

Uh, R39, look at the title of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 42June 18, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote] The trans push is a very serious anti-gay threat.

Oh yeah. I feel myself being forced to transition all the time. And there are lots of court cases making their way to the Supreme Court where if they succeed I will be forced to transition.

No, wait...

by Anonymousreply 43June 18, 2019 12:35 AM

We'll decide what is a very serious anti-gay threat after Trump is out of office. Your input will not be required however, since you've bullied your opinions for years now.

by Anonymousreply 44June 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Don't vote for the GOP that would be suicide, but R36, the Democrats are taking away our rights and handing them over to the Gender Warriors. It's already happened on the state and local level, but the Democrats are trying to do it on the federal level with the Equality act.

So work to change the Democrats so that they understand that what the Gender or Transgender Lobby is demanding will have very negative effects on gay rights, women's rights, parents' rights and children who are being rushed into transition, instead of learning to love their bodies and (for the many gay kids) their sexuality.

I dislike Murray's stance on other things, but he must be reading the DL because he's echoing what so many of us, who are Trans Lobby-critical, have been saying for the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 45June 18, 2019 12:38 AM

I guess you have been ignoring all the articles about gay youth being pushed into transing. Even if you do not care about these individuals it is quite obvious that it is a serious attack on homosexuality - the existence of homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 46June 18, 2019 12:38 AM

R43, that is not the issue that OP is pointing out. Douglas is talking specifically about children who are being transitioned and what that means to gays and lesbians and the impact on the child as well.

by Anonymousreply 47June 18, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] It's already happened on the state and local level, but the Democrats are trying to do it on the federal level with the Equality act.

You have got to be kidding.

by Anonymousreply 48June 18, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote] I guess you have been ignoring all the articles about gay youth being pushed into transing. Even if you do not care about these individuals it is quite obvious that it is a serious attack on homosexuality - the existence of homosexuality.

How could we possibly miss them? You post every one you can find.

Yes. Some day soon, all will be transed at birth and gays will no longer exist!!!!

by Anonymousreply 49June 18, 2019 12:41 AM

Douglas Murray is not a DL fave.

cunt

by Anonymousreply 50June 18, 2019 12:42 AM

Why do you think it is a joke, R49? Are you clueless? Or Trans>

by Anonymousreply 51June 18, 2019 12:44 AM

There are cases brought or defended by the Gender Lobby that are winding their way through courts, R43, cases that will have very negative affects on science, women's rights, women's safety and gay rights.

Here, in a case involving Title IX, the attorneys general of 15+ states decide that the definition of sex has changed. From the amicus brief the attorneys general filed.

NOTE THE NEW DEFINITION OF "SEX" and think about how that new definition affects gay men.

[quote] Defendant wrongly asserts that the term “on the basis of sex” unambiguously permits segregation of the enumerated facilities exclusively on the basis of “biological sex.” Initial Brief of Appellant (“App. Br.”) at 35 (emphasis altered). But neither Title IX nor its implementing regulations define “sex” in terms of biological sex; and present-day understandings of sex recognize that a person’s status as male or female is based on a variety of physiological and psychological traits that do not necessarily equate to external genitalia or the assignment of a particular sex at birth.58 Title IX should not be read to ignore these developments.59

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 18, 2019 12:46 AM

"DL Fave" just might be the most abused term on DL, OP your fave is not DL's fave.

by Anonymousreply 53June 18, 2019 12:46 AM

There has to be a solution for these shills spamming their divisive, hate-filled propaganda multiple times a day. So sick of them polluting the site.

by Anonymousreply 54June 18, 2019 12:47 AM

I honestly don't give a crap who pees next to me, r52.

by Anonymousreply 55June 18, 2019 12:48 AM

^ Wants to censor discussion about gay rights

by Anonymousreply 56June 18, 2019 12:48 AM

R 29 Confirmed that it doesn't what intersectionallity means. Sit down, junior.

by Anonymousreply 57June 18, 2019 12:48 AM

Stop carrying water for the Far Right.

And learn what censorship is.

by Anonymousreply 58June 18, 2019 12:49 AM

R57, theweatherfairy, I think it is time you put down the bottle and go to bed, hun.

by Anonymousreply 59June 18, 2019 12:51 AM

R48, the gay-rights eviscerating, Democrat-pushed, Equality Act, which changes the definition of "sex" to include "gender identity" has already passed the US House and is now in the Senate S788

There is no way to define "sexual orientation" if there is no clear definition of "sex" - Facebook offers 50 + "gender identities"

Two girls LARPing as gay men, are, under the Equality Act, a gay male couple.

Gays are erased as a distinct legal category

Here it is, read it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 18, 2019 12:52 AM

You have been more than obliged in expressing your opinions. You bully everyone who calls you out for your spam by calling them trans and/or self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 61June 18, 2019 12:52 AM

Censorship is R54's "solution" because he does not want an honest, important discussion about gay rights.

It is all censorship and smears from the Trans-pushers because they cannot defend their anti-gay, anti-women's rights, anti-science ideology and politics.

by Anonymousreply 62June 18, 2019 12:52 AM

That is not what censorship is, you fucking deluded moron.

by Anonymousreply 63June 18, 2019 12:53 AM

Anyone who thinks it is ok to destroy gay organizations, endanger gay rights, and supports the transing of kids has to be trans or self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 64June 18, 2019 12:54 AM

Everyone has first hand experience of your "discussions" that have been flooding this site for years. You have so terribly abused your rights to discussion at the expense of everyone on the board.

by Anonymousreply 65June 18, 2019 12:55 AM

Do you want a cookie, R55? #Brave #Stunning

Many women do care who pees next to them, so if you don't care, use the men's room.

by Anonymousreply 66June 18, 2019 12:55 AM

I should start telling this story on everyone of these damn bigot threads. Picture it. Illinois. 2004. My junior year of college, I got a single room on an all male floor. The bathrooms were situated on either side of the floor, think a triangle layout. I was on the side of the floor with the women's room while the men's room was on the other side. The only way to get there was to walk through the lobby and the elevators. So, those of us on the other side of the floor use the women's room to shower and all the rest of it.

If women visited the floor, they would use the women's room. One morning, i'm in a stall doing what you do. Someone comes in to the stall right next to me, lowers their pants and sits down. Only it was panties, not underwear. A woman PEED in the stall that i was sitting in. Right next to me. She finished, washed her hands and left. I did the same. No one was hurt or injured.

The point? Bathroom concerns are FUCKING FAKE!

by Anonymousreply 67June 18, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote] Many women do care who pees next to them, so if you don't care, use the men's room.

On behalf of all women everywhere, let me tell you, STOP speaking for us.

by Anonymousreply 68June 18, 2019 12:57 AM

The Equality Act just passed the US House, Dumbo at R65 - it's just now in the Senate

Discussion of the Equality Act, which stop parents from stopping their kids from fucking up their bodies for life, is very timely.

And you don't have to read these threads, R65 - you know that, right?

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2019 12:58 AM

Is R68 the T that pretends it is a woman? So creepy.

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2019 12:59 AM

R68, Douglas makes a similar point in the video. Woman have been fighting to define themselves and what a woman is, now MtF are the worst stereotypes of woman and are claiming they can speak as and for woman.

by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote] And you don't have to read these threads, [R65] - you know that, right?

You keep spreading lies, we will keep fighting back.

by Anonymousreply 72June 18, 2019 1:00 AM

It's an anonymous board so all your lame attempts to assign genders and beliefs to people show you for the fraud you are. Even people who agree with your position see you as a blight on the marketplace of ideas and actual discourse.

by Anonymousreply 73June 18, 2019 1:01 AM

R71, R68 is not a woman and does not care.

by Anonymousreply 74June 18, 2019 1:04 AM

Yeah, R70 - love the way he at R68 appropriates "womanhood" then screams about how he speaks for all women, when he only speaks for chick with dicks.

R72, I provide links - you? Do. Nothing. Except attempt to de-platform anyone who speaks sense.

Allowing any man to self-identify as a woman will destroy the sex-segregated spaces that women fought for as a direct result of a million years (give or take a few) of sexual violence against women.

Sexism in the "Bathroom Debates": How Bathrooms Really Became Separated By Sex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 18, 2019 1:05 AM

R71 and r68 is not the same poster. So...

by Anonymousreply 76June 18, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote] Yeah, [R70] - love the way he at [R68] appropriates "womanhood" then screams about how he speaks for all women, when he only speaks for chick with dicks.

Sweetie, the point was if YOU can speak for women, I can too. (Which is actually true of neither of us.)

by Anonymousreply 77June 18, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote] Except attempt to de-platform anyone who speaks sense.

Or, more accurately, stop trolls from spamming anti-trans, right-wing lies on a site where trans-persons are welcome.

by Anonymousreply 78June 18, 2019 1:08 AM

What's telling is that people speaking up for gay rights, for gay children's rights, for women's rights and for free speech and science are considered "anti-trans."

by Anonymousreply 79June 18, 2019 1:09 AM

Stop with the faux silenced martyr crap. It is has stupid as your assumptions about who other posters are. No one buys your disingenuous panic. Anyone who is genuinely concerned would not be spamming an anonymous site with transparently absurd talking points.

by Anonymousreply 80June 18, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote] What's telling is that people speaking up for gay rights, for gay children's rights, for women's rights and for free speech and science are considered "anti-trans." —Says it all, really

Then your job is done. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 81June 18, 2019 1:11 AM

^ Obsessed with silencing discussion

by Anonymousreply 82June 18, 2019 1:13 AM

If you wanted to discuss this topic, you would be talking to trans, their parents, doctors and politicians where you could actually have an impact. But you are likely paid by the post you just blanket this site because it is conveniently anonymous and allows you to clear your cookies.

by Anonymousreply 83June 18, 2019 1:17 AM

Guess what? Suggested you stop repeating the same crap over and over doesn't actually silence you.

You know what is actual obsession? Posting the same crap over and over.

by Anonymousreply 84June 18, 2019 1:18 AM

Like smears such as at R83 and at R84 saying nothing, just angry that there is a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 85June 18, 2019 1:21 AM

Do you know what a discussion is? Because preaching at people is not one.

by Anonymousreply 86June 18, 2019 1:23 AM

We were discussing the video clip and the related issues.

You just smear and want to close the thread down. THAT is not a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 87June 18, 2019 1:25 AM

Proselytizing is not discussion. Spamming is not discussion. Propaganda is not discussion. Discussion is when both sides agree to an honest and open exchange of ideas. Not one side data dumping on unwilling participants. It's the difference between a personal letter and the six credit card offers in your mailbox.

by Anonymousreply 88June 18, 2019 1:26 AM

[quote]He is actually an openly gay man who is a classic liberal

He's not a classical liberal. He's a neocon. Next.

by Anonymousreply 89June 18, 2019 1:29 AM

More gaslighting from the people who brought you "repealing sodomy laws will lead to widespread pedophilia" and "gay service members will ruin our military".

by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2019 1:33 AM

OP is Douglas Murray trying to take over Milo Yiannopoulos's con game. F&F OP.

by Anonymousreply 91June 18, 2019 1:33 AM

Murray wrote the modern day Mein Kampf. His book is hailed by the alt-Right. Even the NY Times wrote a story about his cult following of Trumpanzees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2019 1:34 AM

Murray is one of the coolest intelligences on the planet, and is deserving of the utmost respect. He’s a calm warrior for reason over faddism and irrationality. I love when he put down that screaming banshee of a Yale girl, Jermyne Luther, who was abusing the professor, and demanding he create a ‘home’ for her.

“You’re not a home”, he said, “You’re at a university.”

by Anonymousreply 93June 18, 2019 1:35 AM

He enrages a lot of emotive faddist and immature fools because common sense is like a concrete wall to them, it gives them brain freezes, and all they can do is resort to name-calling, as you can see here. They can’t unpick his arguments because they’re so sane, and few people can speak sanity as eloquently as he. It’s increadable to think that his first book was a bio of Lord Alfred Douglas, and then out of nowhere he comes out with a brilliant book that coolly questions the whole european immigration experiment by simply holding up a mirror to it.

by Anonymousreply 94June 18, 2019 1:48 AM

I don't understand why trans is supposed to be a gay and lesbian issue nor why there should be any connection. I am a gay man who loves being a man and loves making love to men. I have nothing in common with a man who thinks he is really a woman. I have nothing in common with someone who thinks gender is a mere social construct and then takes massive amounts of medication and goes through many surgeries to change their gender. I find it reprehensible that children are being transitioned when those years are all a confusing mess. I think it gives the parents a crusade and reason for being.

by Anonymousreply 95June 18, 2019 2:03 AM

R76,

No one said R71 and R68 are the same poster. The post at R74 is addressing R71 and saying that R68 is not a woman and does not care about women's safety in bathrooms. Which is clear from the rest of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 96June 18, 2019 9:41 AM

These are the protests Murray references in the video. This is what we are up against. And it's only going to get worse.

I repeat, intersectionality is BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2019 11:31 AM

Is this weather fairy prick a 'trans' shill?

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2019 12:23 PM

[R95] Gender is a social construct. I think you mean Sex.

by Anonymousreply 99June 18, 2019 12:25 PM

Douglas Murray is a hero.

Some people just don’t get it . Put simply if Gay people have succeeded in part because people believe we are born this way and then we are basically to believe actually we just choose to be Gay then what is stopping people just saying let’s try changing Gay people to Straight.

The biggest country for Trans sex Change is Iran. Think about that and why that is . They execute Gays all the time. What does that say ?

by Anonymousreply 100June 18, 2019 2:04 PM

[quote] Sweetie, the point was if YOU can speak for women, I can too. (Which is actually true of neither of us.)

As a woman I CAN speak of the common experiences of women. Women share many commonalities as women. No man who decided he wants to be a woman can even know of those experiences let alone speak of them.

Who is the trans drone here who is trying to stop the discussion? Typical male dominant behavior.

by Anonymousreply 101June 18, 2019 4:53 PM

"An effeminate young boy might not grow up to be a gay man but need surgical intervention to become a girl"

I don't see this as controversial. You ask parents how did they know their child was trans they'll say they liked dolls and dresses or they liked climbing up trees and being the leader with their friends as if boys couldnt like dolls or girls be leaders. There is no real observable difference between gay children and trans chilsdren except that most gnc kids grow up to the former. I've seen alot on the trans side have a very rigid view of what boys and girls are capable of. For example a chart here by Susie Green chairperson of the Mermaids charity in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 18, 2019 4:56 PM

Susie Green of Mermaids is insane and most likely suffering from some form of Munchhausen by proxy syndrome. Just the name of their organization conjures up some sick psychological and childlike thinking.

In the end she took her minor son to Thailand to get his dick removed in order to circumvent UK law that forbade that until the boy was an adult and could make an informed decision. When someone tweeted that she had done that - just repeating what she had already bragged about doing - she sicced the police on them and they were interrogated for hate speech.

People like Susie Green are having a huge impact on schools and the police behavior in the UK and now the US. This is all being done on the QT and most citizens in the UK and here in the US were/are unaware of where these polices and changes in law are coming from until it's got a strong foothold.

by Anonymousreply 103June 18, 2019 5:22 PM

R103 Here in the U.K. it is already starting to prove too late. The new pro trans lobby is becoming so extreme that even your traditional trans people are being silenced for expressing their views. I really do think this time will be looked back upon in history as one of the most disgraceful periods. Butchered adults will speak about how their own parents decided to destroy their life choices.

People don’t seem to understand it’s a disguised form of homosexual castration.

by Anonymousreply 104June 18, 2019 6:14 PM

The UK TERFs, and gay men, are onto the Transgender Lobby, and vigorously fighting back, whereas in the US, some lesbians have woken up, but most gay men are self-immolating on the Trans Pyre (see: Lounge, Data)

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2019 7:07 PM

R98: No, but I am the Troll Spanker. And I support trans rights. Deal with it, shithead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2019 7:11 PM

R97: And I repeat, instersectionality is a FACT of life. That you don't understand it is your problem, not ours. Plus these protests are already being put down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2019 7:13 PM

Intersectionality is not a fact just because you declare it to be so r107. That you don't understand this is YOUR problem, not ours. And the injunction referenced in that article is like pissing on a raging forest fire. It will do precisely zilch to stop the forces of Islamism in British education.

Those protests are a small taste of things to come.

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2019 7:25 PM

Im with r98. That fairy is trans. Is GLADD paying you overtime to combat the rising tide of dissent?

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2019 7:30 PM

It's not just the Muslims protesting, and not just in the UK. In the US, Latino parents in California are protesting.

California, a state bursting to the seams with immigrants from all over the world, is stealthily about to implement one of the most out there SOGI (Sexual Orientation Gender Identity) education programs for school children. Wait till all the other CA immigrant parents (from everywhere - Armenians, Russians, Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs) get wind of this.

And parents across the political spectrum in Arlington, Virginia, which is a test lab for SOGI (Sexual Orientation Gender Identity) education in the US, have united and are fighting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2019 6:08 PM

These "SOGI" "education programs" are trans programs. It is all about brainwashing kids (gay kids or tomboys) they are trans. On top of that, gay will be dragged down by being associated with the trans propaganda. So gay is targeted either way.

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2019 6:28 PM

Murray’s been lifting. He was a chubby faced twink. Now he’s a muscle pup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 13, 2020 7:13 PM

Recently single, R112.

by Anonymousreply 113May 13, 2020 8:52 PM

I was not aware someone was dating the fascist R113.

by Anonymousreply 114May 13, 2020 9:25 PM

He was with someone for quite a long time but they split up last year.

by Anonymousreply 115May 13, 2020 9:45 PM

What has he done that is "fascist"?

by Anonymousreply 116May 13, 2020 10:33 PM

I’m joking R116. He’s just conservative and hates immigrants. That’s how people define fascism nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 117May 14, 2020 1:35 AM

He is actually very intelligent, articulate, insightful and a brilliant writer. In debates, he is always a gentleman. He doesn't hate immigrants at all, however, he does question the purpose, motive, and wisdom of mass migration.

by Anonymousreply 118May 14, 2020 1:46 AM

Murray says this about our current situation—

"All our grand narratives (Patriotism, Nationalism. Religion etc) have collapsed over the last quarter of a century…

"One by one the narratives we had were refuted, became unpopular to defend, or impossible to sustain. The explanations for our existence that used to be provided by religion went first, falling away from the 19th century onwards. Then over the last century the secular hopes held out by all political ideologies began to follow In religion’s wake. In the latter part of the 20th century we entered the post modern era. …

"However… nature abhors a vacuum, and into the post-modern vacuum new ideas began to creep, with the intention of providing explanations and meanings of their own.

"A handful of businesses in silicon valley (notably Google, Twitter and Facebook) now have the power not just to direct what most people in the world know, think and say, but have a business model which has accurately been described as relying on finding ‘customers ready to pay to modify someone else's behaviour’.…

"Google has 10,000 and Facebook has 30,000 staff members employed to moderate content in 2019….

"The notion of private and public space has eroded."

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2020 4:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!