Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who gets more sexual pleasure, Tops or Bottoms?

Who?

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 10:50 AM

I don't see how a man can get pleasure from getting fucked. If they did, they'd all be cumming hands-free.

Tops get the most pleasure. Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2019 11:33 AM

def bottoms

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2019 7:43 PM

Def tops.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Tops. All I get is a pain, contempt, and disdain

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2019 7:46 PM

Only bottom so know way to tell. Tried to top once but couldn't stay hard - also not interested into sticking my cock into a shit hole....granted I know that is what happens to me but I'm clean and also a germaphob.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2019 8:01 PM

I've done both and, maybe I've just been lucky, but I've enjoyed them both. I think that, if you're topping, you kinda know that a fairly decent orgasm is guaranteed just like when you masturbate. If you're bottoming, it depends on the technique of the top, but if you're in good hands, it can be even better than topping. If they hit the prostate at just the right angle and tempo...WOW! I've had an anal orgasm before, which is a lot like squirting for females. It's not urine that comes out but a substance that's a lot like precum. It's wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2019 8:09 PM

First and only time bottoming, which wasn't too long ago, I didn't feel much; even discomfort I only felt in the beginning. And the guy was rather fairly thick (cf below). As for topping, there are two downsides, one is coming too fast, and the other is the ass being so tight that it squeezes the dick soft. Provided you can avoid, there's nothing better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2019 8:32 PM

I am a total top but get no pleasure fucking anyone. I usually end up jerking off after he cums.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2019 8:37 PM

r8 How can you be a top then? If you feel nothing, you can't even stay hard.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2019 8:39 PM

I have done both. I am exclusiv. Bottom these days, but never had any physical pleasure. My pleasure is only mental. The idea of making a top cum gives me the greatest kick. I don't even wank anymore. Or only after the 5th /6th dick at the bath house, when my ass is too sore to take another.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2019 8:45 PM

According to the study below, tops rate sex as more pleasurable than bottoms or vers - at least during their first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2019 8:52 PM

R11 Uh, please spare us. This is just common sense, tops get more pleasure. It's just like in straight sex where women have to fake it or get themselves off. The only way a bottom is able to reach orgasm is because they like the person they are fucking and it is more of a psychological reaction.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2019 9:11 PM

Stupid question. Tops like to top. Bottoms like to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2019 9:14 PM

I top for me. I bottom for him.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2019 9:14 PM

Sorry 9 but I have no problem staying hard and usually outlast any partner.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 10:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!