Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John McAfee Still Insane

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2019 10:30 PM

When did he get out of Belize? There he had been smoking so much meth that he became psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2019 11:27 PM

Didn't he murder his next door neighbor in Belize?

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2019 11:30 PM

I don't know why he left Belize either. Belize was made for people like him. I've always wanted to go, because I hear parts are absolutely gorgeous, and once you get settled away from the city, it is very private (likely why people like McAfee are attracted to it). But for the most part Belize is filled with crazies and crime, and I'm too old and too chickenshit.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2019 11:34 PM

Based on this article I imagine he fled Belize specifically because of the murder investigation. A court in Florida found him legally liable (in absentia) for the man's murder. Maybe that's another reason he's been on the run for so long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2019 11:44 PM

He left Belize because he killed his neighbor and he was about to be arrested. There was a great Vice episode where two idiots ran off with him, and their IT team was responsible for his being found. It's the one and only thing I know about Vice.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2019 11:49 PM

Here's the story from Gawker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2019 11:50 PM

He is a meth-swilling paranoid murderous nutter.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2019 1:26 AM

I saw a documentary about him and he is insane and dangerous. He likes women to shit in his mouth btw.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2019 1:37 AM

I find him fascinating. There's no question he's drug-addled & paranoid, however....he did run in millionaire, ex-pat circles before he went right off the deep end.

I've no doubt that he genuinely knows about some shady shit that no one will take seriously now. He reminds me of Howard Hunt & Gordon Liddy in that respect. They were publicly portrayed as fringe clowns after Watergate broke, but they were definitely connected to the CIA and were well-traveled.

That whole ex-pat scene is an incredible rabbit hole to go down if you even wonder who really runs things and how the world really works. I don't mean that in an Illuminati way, I mean that in a Panama Papers way.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2019 1:37 AM

Yes, he does appear to still be crazy. He just tweeted this:

[quote]The CIA has attempted to collect us. We are at sea now and will report more soon. I will continue to be dark for the next few days.

accompanied by this photo: (that’s his wife with him)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 8:52 PM

followed by this tweet, both 5 hours ago:

[quote]I Am a presidential candidate with 1.2 mil  followers. My crime is not filing tax returns - not a crime. The rest is propaganda by the U.S. government to silence me. My voice is the voice of dissent. If I am silenced, dissent itself will be next.

(he has 998.5M followers, btw.)

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Correction: 998.5k followers. 998.5 thousand, not million.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 8:58 PM

He is wanted in Belize for murder (he killed his elderly neighbor). He will have to stay on his boat in international waters for a long, long time because when he returned to the US, they were planning to extradite him back to Belize.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 8:59 PM

[quote]On Wednesday, McAfee revealed that one of his teleconference-enabled 'body doubles', Jay Pizzle, had disappeared on June 7 while in route to deliver a keynote speech for him in Barcelona.

[quote]'We spoke with Jay the night before he was supposed to leave. All was fine and he was excited to go on the cruise,' tweeted McAfee in an update on Saturday.

Sounds like McAfee might have murdered Pizzle as well.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 9:07 PM

I'd give anything to see him on the debate stage.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 9:22 PM

When did he become a Presidential candidate??

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 9:37 PM

He's fucking nuts. I had one encounter with him. He's not just nuts, he's a delusion, entitle asshole. Grease fire death is strongly wished for.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2019 10:32 PM

Some drama happening via his Twitter:

[quote](1/4) This is @loggiaonfire again. I have good reason to suspect that John McAfee, @theemrsmcafee and other companions have been detained by authorities at their latest port of call. I will be operating this account providing updates as they become possible.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 9:30 PM

[quote](2/4) I last spoke with John as his boat was being boarded. The situation was tense but controlled. Our conversation was cut short by authorities confiscating their phones. The bastards wouldn't even give him a cigarette.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote](3/4) If John misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun. John has secreted data with individuals across the world. I know neither their identities or locations. They will release their payloads if John goes missing.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote](4/4) Our campaign for individual freedom and an end to state sponsored tyranny will continue despite these developments. On behalf of the free people of the world, I demand the release of John McAfee and his companions from wherever they are being held. This will not stand.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 9:33 PM

Lol. I'm sure the information he has "secreted" will be just as crazy as he is.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2019 9:36 PM

Pizzle? This cracks me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2019 11:29 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH!

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2019 11:52 PM

"anti virus" ?

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2019 12:18 AM

R16 He is an announced candidate for the Libertarian nomination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2019 12:23 AM

The saga continues:

[quote]Olex was one of the people who slept on the floor of our hotel room in London, where we were forced to stop for 11 hours while on our way to safety. DOJ and CIA kidnap teams were circling like vultures but we were safe with multiple witnesses. Thanks Olex and guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 30, 2019 9:40 PM

He is currently at an undisclosed location in Eastern Europe where the CIA kidnap squads can’t get to him. Apparently in a room with tinfoil lined walls.

[quote]Sorry for the silence. @theemrsmcafee and I are now in Eastern Europe at an ultra-secure facility. We are, for now, out of reach of the corrupt elements of the (In-)Justice Department. We are healthy and safe. Have missed you guys. Will tell more later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2019 9:47 PM

He’s mad that twitter is laughing at his tinfoil-lined hideout.

[quote]I love the media. Just because I have faraday caged communication room the press claims I'm "holed up" in it. If you enter your garage to do some work are you holed up in your garage? I guess I should have posted a pic of the f-king door which I use to enter and leave.

by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2019 9:59 PM

He should get the death penalty for his horrendous inescapable software.

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2019 10:01 PM

So, he's in Serbia? I can't imagine him going to a NATO country.

If he wants to claim his tinfoil is a faraday cage, well alrighty. This is why his software sucks: he's either knows he's lying and doesn't care, or he's so whacked he doesn't know he's lying and still doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2019 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!