Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Making LGBTQ+ ONLY LG.

If we could successfully manage to make the LGBTQ etc, become only LG, and also weed out all of the Bisexual men and women identifying as Gay, would things be better? I personally believe so and want it to happen, but what do the rest of you truly homosexual men and lesbian women think?

by Anonymousreply 88July 27, 2019 1:46 AM

Excuse me? Women can’t identify as gay?

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2019 2:06 PM

R1: I included lesbian women in my question. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2019 2:08 PM

Drop the B!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2019 2:15 PM

We're such a large group that it makes sense to sew division amongst our ranks.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2019 2:37 PM

R4 is The Way, The Truth and The Light. No one will come to LBGT liberation except through them.

BIGOTED. TROLL. THREAD. CLOSED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2019 2:39 PM

Drop the self-hating B!!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2019 2:44 PM

I think there's no point in dropping the "B". While it's true that they have the privilege of living a heteronormative life if they please, it's still a sexual minority. Now the "T" is a completely different story as there isn't much in common between sexual identity and gender identity.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2019 2:47 PM

B have done nothing whatsoever to help G and L.

Expunge the B!

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2019 2:49 PM

R7. How do bisexual men can just live a heteronomative life if they please. So some of you believe straight women want anything to do with them sexually. They belong with the alphabet group since they also face dating prejudice. A closeted bisexual man might be able to marry a woman and live that heteronomative life.

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2019 2:55 PM

Let's divide the states up into fifty countries also. That should make it easier for Putin to pick them off.

The whole point of the rainbow is to embrace people in all their variety as an alternative to the narrowly defined, fascist, control freaks that are our enemies.

But thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2019 2:56 PM

R10 thinks that straight people are "Queer" too.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2019 2:58 PM

Straight people are queer and I have no more interest in living under your definitions of who I need to be for your approval than I do under Mike Pence's.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2019 3:00 PM

You said it, "closeted" and many of them are r9. And they might argue that they're not closeted they just don't believe in coming out. And many younger bisexuals don't find dating members of the opposite sex hard at all. Still, I think it should be "LGB" and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2019 3:01 PM

Discrimination within discrimination. Your mom should have been spayed before she could sleep around so you wouldn't have to face this dilemma!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2019 3:02 PM

R10: If it's so embracing, why is there a lot of evidence to prove that homosexual men and lesbian women are being erased, and if we don't want to be involved with a trans or bisexual person we are the ones who quickly become dropped!?!

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2019 3:03 PM

I'd like to think there's no one on DL gullible enough to fall for these attempts to divide liberals into tiny, ineffectual groups, but I read the thread where people were fooled by a video that was clearly labeled as a deepfake, so I'm not holding my breath.

OP, meanwhile, can slice his own head off with a chainsaw and make the world a better place.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2019 3:03 PM

R16: It's not division, it's a valid question. Just because you think valid questions equal division, doesn't mean it shouldn't be asked or considered.

by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2019 3:05 PM

R10 Sorry you are so anxious and threatened by trans. The gay erasure fallacy has been debunked so many times on these threads, it's foolish to even try to take that approach. Call Milo and Milky Loads and form a support group for phobia. You passed tiresome four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2019 3:07 PM

You've asked. It's been considered. You've been dismissed on an hourly basis for six years. Now go away. There are no converts here for you. Spread your disease on the Log Cabin sites. You are just spamming pollution here.

by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]Drop the B!!!!!!!

[quote]Drop the self-hating B!!!

[quote]Expunge the B!

^^^ That's the Gap Playlists dude, posting without signing in, as he does on other troll threads as well.

I put his spamming ass on ignore and the Gap stuff disappeared, too. Trolls just never remember that you don't even have to TRY to figure out who someone is on DL, because we're such a small group now that even if you don't sign in or sockpuppet, you're easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2019 3:19 PM

R18: No it's called being fed up with dysfunction that comes from trans, bisexuals, and queer individuals who have been proven to be considerably more unstable. Bisexual individuals have even acknowledged this about themselves. Why is that bisexuals basically never get involved with other bisexuals, and that trans people basically never get involved with other trans people? Yet bisexuals and trans people are frequently attaching to homosexual men and lesbian women, and regularly telling us what to do in many aspects.

by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2019 3:21 PM

The worse dysfunction and most unstable person on this thread is you. Go sell crazy elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2019 3:23 PM

R22: That's a weak attempt of addressing nothing. You aren't very bright.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2019 3:24 PM

Just go ahead and ban heterosexuality altogether.

by Anonymousreply 24June 15, 2019 3:28 PM

R22: Crazy was already sold to us at the expense of homosexual men and lesbian women, when B, T, Q, I, etc etc were added, and we were forced to like it or be considered crazy.

by Anonymousreply 25June 15, 2019 3:30 PM

More of the shit-stirring spam that you've been posting non-stop for years on here. You are the worst "spokesman" a cause could ever have.

by Anonymousreply 26June 15, 2019 3:34 PM

I have high hopes for the new account system and the New Order Muriel is bringing onto us. Enjoy this trolling while you can, OP. Muriel is gonna get yo ass!

by Anonymousreply 27June 15, 2019 3:36 PM

R26: You are confusing me with someone else. I only just joined Datalounge tonight. And again, you are addressing nothing. All you are capable of doing is telling me I'm wrong and stirring up trouble, simply because you disagree with something without providing any substantial explanations to what's been stated.

by Anonymousreply 28June 15, 2019 3:37 PM

R27: You really do have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2019 3:39 PM

THIS IS SO AWESOME! I WANT TO MARCH IN THE "LG ONLY! NO LGBTQ+" PARADE! I WILL HELP PRINT SHIRTS AND BUMPER STICKERS! I WANT TO BE ON A FLOAT!

by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2019 3:40 PM

Well clueless newb, this site has been flooded for years now with transphobic propaganda. All with the same inane talking points about gay erasure, children being forced to transition, helpless women attacked in dressing rooms and Big Pharma wasting billions of dollars trying to create a trans population big enough to market to. By the end of the day you should have a dozen more of these threads to share your brilliant insights with other newbs playing superhero and saving the community from itself.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]I only just joined Datalounge tonight.

If this was true, it means you paid $1.50 to post divisive rhetoric designed to split our community apart, yet are claiming you're not a troll.

Otherwise, you're a troll who is lying about being a newbie just because you think it makes your trolling more believable.

Neither option makes you look good, you know. You're a troll both ways.

by Anonymousreply 32June 15, 2019 3:50 PM

TO THE BARRICADES!!!

by Anonymousreply 33June 15, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote][R10] Sorry you are so anxious and threatened by trans.

Did you mean someone else? R10 didn't say anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 34June 15, 2019 3:52 PM

The trans is an aggressive insane force out to destroy G&L.

by Anonymousreply 35June 15, 2019 3:56 PM

Yes, we know. The sky is falling. We are doomed. We will never make it and your solution is to keep repeating your hysteria on an anonymous gossip site. So heroic.

by Anonymousreply 36June 15, 2019 3:59 PM

R31: We've provided evidence to support what we've been saying, but ones like you consistently provide nothing, and then have the audacity to call us crazy or trolls.

R33: My community isn't anything outside of L and G, why would it be? Datalounge is for Gay men and Lesbian Women isn't it? Just because Bisexual and Trans people post here like they do on EVERY SINGLE application or website intended for Gay men and Lesbian women; doesn't mean I'm dividing anything. The evidence has shown that Bisexuals and Trans people have divided up Gay men and Lesbian women by forcing themselves into every space we created to express ourselves. So try again clueless and unaware one.

by Anonymousreply 37June 15, 2019 4:01 PM

Waiting for your "evidence"

by Anonymousreply 38June 15, 2019 4:02 PM

R33: My comment was directed at R32, apologies.

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2019 4:03 PM

R32: I literally paid no money to join Datalounge. You are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2019 4:04 PM

R8: EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2019 4:10 PM

R35: MOST DEFINITELY.

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2019 4:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2019 4:15 PM

Well that was very convincing. I bet you think Trump's pride tweet makes him an ally.

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2019 4:20 PM

R43: Yes, multiply that with the various evidence that has been provided in many other Threads on this subject, and it's quite obvious that Homosexual men and Lesbian women are being erased.

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Yes all the "evidence" that has been linked to right wing sites and debunked and laughed at. If your case was so water tight and convincing why do you keep failing to make it dozens of times a day?

by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2019 4:25 PM

Gays and Lesbians should absolutely be a separate category. Let the others deal amongst themselves. They have identity issues they gotta sort out. We know who we are.

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2019 4:30 PM

The L and G community needs to have this conversation.

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2019 4:30 PM

R46: None of it was debunked, you just can't handle the facts, and the only ones laughing at it were identified or outed as Bisexual or Trans for the most part. You still haven't answered questions I raised, so your attempt of making your point without any evidence on this Thread and on several others; is what keeps repeatedly falling flat.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2019 4:31 PM

R47: SO TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2019 4:33 PM

LOL... Oh, you poor thing. Is that really the best response you can make, R49? Do tell us how you managed to "out" someone as "Bisexual" or "Trans" on an anonymous message board where anyone can claim anything? And of course that "evidence" you posted has been debunked, over and over again, mostly because about 99% of it is ridiculously stupid.

by Anonymousreply 51June 15, 2019 4:34 PM

R48: ABSOLUTELY.

by Anonymousreply 52June 15, 2019 4:39 PM

No legitimate evidence has ever been posted here to indicate that gay men and lesbians are being erased; just a lot of absurd ranting.

And what exactly is your problem with bisexuals, OP? I can understand the argument that trans issues are different from gay issues (though I don't see it as a reason to demonize trans people or accuse them of trying to erase gays) but bi people have the same goal as gays—to not be discriminated against, victimized, or denied equal rights for participating in same-sex relationships. Sure, some bisexuals are closeted, as are some gays, but as closet cases, they're not trying to be part of the community, anyway.

And don't give me a bunch of ridiculous, unsubstantiated shit about bis being less stable than other people or having identity issues because they happen to like the pole AND the hole (as if you can't have a clear identity without choosing one or the other), unless you can link to legit evidence to back up what you're saying.

by Anonymousreply 53June 15, 2019 4:48 PM

Have we selected a ribbon color yet for this effort?

by Anonymousreply 54June 15, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote] The L and G community needs to have this conversation.

Unlikely to happen, but hilarious that you not only think it might, but imagine it would produce the result you're hoping for.

by Anonymousreply 55June 15, 2019 4:54 PM

The ribbon will be a shade of green/yellow that clashes with everything but itself.

by Anonymousreply 56June 15, 2019 5:00 PM

R51: I didn't say I outed them for being anything. I said they were outed in several Threads based on how much they were defending Trans and Bisexuals, despite having LOADS of evidence provided. It's a form of outing, because no authentic, intelligent, aware, self-respecting Homosexual male or Lesbian female; is going to vehemently defend Bisexuals or Trans people that are forcing us to give up all rights to keep our own exclusive spaces without them hijacking it! My replies are more coherent, logical, and consistent than your replies, which consist of basically nothing.

R53: The evidence is in MANY Threads where we have discussed this in great depth! You are just going around in circles and addressing nothing, because you have nothing! You also contradicted yourself, because you acknowledged earlier on this Thread, that many Threads have been made about this and will in the future. So honestly, you should go worship Bisexual and Trans people elsewhere. Maybe go to their own communities or spaces. OH WAIT.... Bisexuals and Trans people don't have their own spaces or communities, because they hijack EVERYTHING related to Homosexual men and Lesbian women!

by Anonymousreply 57June 15, 2019 5:01 PM

Adult Homosexual men and Lesbian women are strong enough and powerful enough to create their own spaces and communities. It's odd that you feel so powerless and that organizations that were previously empowering to gay men and lesbians have succeeded in empowering us to the point that their services are no longer vital to us. The homeless, the trans, the elderly are who need the services and community now. Sounds like you are too neyrotic and childish to leave your "toys" you should have outgrown to children who can use them.

by Anonymousreply 58June 15, 2019 5:14 PM

I'm perfectly happy with our Bi brothers and sisters. We're making progress eliminating the need to be closeted, and creating more transparency, self-acceptance and fighting suicide. These are good things for all of us. Fighting against employment and housing discrimination is still a national issue. We need to focus more on these issues and the long-term survival of people with HIV and planning for retirement. It seems impossible after the dark years, but many of us are planning for retirement.

Part of the Gay and Lesbian community concerns should be retirement. Where and how, so we can live well, within our means - and not be lonely. Access to health care that addresses our needs without bigotry and hate. Enough of us have experienced that over the years.

by Anonymousreply 59June 15, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote] I said they were outed in several Threads based on how much they were defending Trans and Bisexuals, despite having LOADS of evidence provided.

In other words, you were lying. Thank you for confirming that.

And no, you don't have "LOADS of evidence." I've read your threads.

[quote]My replies are more coherent, logical, and consistent than your replies, which consist of basically nothing.

LOL.... Oh, the projection.... You've written "basically nothing" in your every post on this thread. I love the blissful lack of self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 60June 15, 2019 5:28 PM

R58: We were powerful enough because we had TRUTH, FACTS and EVIDENCE on our side, and because we were patient! Trans and the insufferable Queer Theorists come onto the scene and DEMAND, DEMAND, DEMAND, and have been given undeserved things with NO REAL WORK, FACTS, or EVIDENCE to be included. Bisexuals ride the waves of LITERALLY any side because it's all a candy shop to them! This happened quite rapidly at the expense of Homosexual men and Lesbian women! No it isn't "ODD" at all, that I don't want what took us decades to build, to be replaced with mythical Trans and Queer theory ideology!

by Anonymousreply 61June 15, 2019 5:29 PM

So much anxiety and fear. So little faith in our strength, our institutions. Apparently "what took us decades to build" is such a fragile house of cards that a PhD thesis and a man in a dress are all it takes to knock it down.

by Anonymousreply 62June 15, 2019 5:36 PM

R60: You can't read! I said "THEY WERE OUTED" in other Threads, which they were! I NEVER said that "I PERSONALLY OUTED THEM" in the other Threads! The other Threads were not written by me you moron! You are the one who lied by making out that I personally said that "I SPECIFICALLY OUTED THEM" which I never wrote on this Thread! Anyone with half a brain reading the posts on this Thread will be able to see what I wrote, and that I NEVER SAID that I "SPECIFICALLY" outed them!

You don't understand or know what projection truly is, because I have been highly consistent and very much aware when I've replied, and I've provided evidence. Even self explanatory evidence. You are just saying the opposite for the sake of it, because like I said from the beginning, you don't have anything. I'm not replying to you anymore because it's already been explained several times and proven.

R62: Yes because NEVER before have a minority group like Trans or Queer Theorists been given SO MUCH funding, exposure, and facilities, only a few short years!! It's been an ongoing and uphill struggle for Homosexual and Lesbians for a VERY LONG ASS TIME, and now we have to deal with these CIRCUS PERFORMERS in our everyday life and in ALL our spaces!!!

by Anonymousreply 63June 15, 2019 5:47 PM

[quote] The gay erasure fallacy has been debunked

"A man (or whatever you're IDing as today) sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2019 5:48 PM

Let's look at those "coherent, logical, and consistent" replies, shall we?

[quote]R10: If it's so embracing, why is there a lot of evidence to prove that homosexual men and lesbian women are being erased, and if we don't want to be involved with a trans or bisexual person we are the ones who quickly become dropped!?!

[quote]R18: No it's called being fed up with dysfunction that comes from trans, bisexuals, and queer individuals who have been proven to be considerably more unstable. Bisexual individuals have even acknowledged this about themselves. Why is that bisexuals basically never get involved with other bisexuals, and that trans people basically never get involved with other trans people? Yet bisexuals and trans people are frequently attaching to homosexual men and lesbian women, and regularly telling us what to do in many aspects.

[quote]R22: That's a weak attempt of addressing nothing. You aren't very bright.

[quote]R22: Crazy was already sold to us at the expense of homosexual men and lesbian women, when B, T, Q, I, etc etc were added, and we were forced to like it or be considered crazy.

[quote]R26: You are confusing me with someone else. I only just joined Datalounge tonight. And again, you are addressing nothing. All you are capable of doing is telling me I'm wrong and stirring up trouble, simply because you disagree with something without providing any substantial explanations to what's been stated.

[quote]R27: You really do have nothing.

[quote]R31: We've provided evidence to support what we've been saying, but ones like you consistently provide nothing, and then have the audacity to call us crazy or trolls.

[quote]R33: My community isn't anything outside of L and G, why would it be? Datalounge is for Gay men and Lesbian Women isn't it? Just because Bisexual and Trans people post here like they do on EVERY SINGLE application or website intended for Gay men and Lesbian women; doesn't mean I'm dividing anything. The evidence has shown that Bisexuals and Trans people have divided up Gay men and Lesbian women by forcing themselves into every space we created to express ourselves. So try again clueless and unaware one.

[quote]R32: I literally paid no money to join Datalounge. You are stupid.

[quote]R43: Yes, multiply that with the various evidence that has been provided in many other Threads on this subject, and it's quite obvious that Homosexual men and Lesbian women are being erased.

[quote]R46: None of it was debunked, you just can't handle the facts, and the only ones laughing at it were identified or outed as Bisexual or Trans for the most part. You still haven't answered questions I raised, so your attempt of making your point without any evidence on this Thread and on several others; is what keeps repeatedly falling flat.

[quote]R51: I didn't say I outed them for being anything. I said they were outed in several Threads based on how much they were defending Trans and Bisexuals, despite having LOADS of evidence provided. It's a form of outing, because no authentic, intelligent, aware, self-respecting Homosexual male or Lesbian female; is going to vehemently defend Bisexuals or Trans people that are forcing us to give up all rights to keep our own exclusive spaces without them hijacking it! My replies are more coherent, logical, and consistent than your replies, which consist of basically nothing.

Like I said ... oh, the projection....

by Anonymousreply 65June 15, 2019 5:48 PM

R63 Could you get your cat off your keyboard, dear? You seem to be going all shouty with the capitals. I'm sure it's the cat. They have a habit of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 66June 15, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote]You can't read! I said "THEY WERE OUTED" in other Threads, which they were! I NEVER said that "I PERSONALLY OUTED THEM" in the other Threads! The other Threads were not written by me you moron!

LOL... Oh, the projection. Moron, you can't read! I never said "YOU PERSONALLY OUTED THEM." You were lying when you claimed that they were "outed."

[quote]You don't understand or know what projection truly is

I know exactly what it is and I used it appropriately.

[quote]and I've provided evidence.

You have provided zero evidence in this thread. None. Dozens of posts and not one single, verifiable fact or shred of evidence.

[quote]Even self explanatory evidence. You are just saying the opposite for the sake of it, because like I said from the beginning, you don't have anything.

And there's that projection again.

[quote]I'm not replying to you anymore because it's already been explained several times and proven.

Not one single ignorant, bigoted claim of yours in this thread has been "proven."

by Anonymousreply 67June 15, 2019 5:51 PM

R63: Could you contribute anything meaningfully related to the subject at hand fuckwit, and while you are at it, educate yourself about why capital letters are used in grammar, especially when emphasising particular things. Thank you FUCKWIT.

by Anonymousreply 68June 15, 2019 5:52 PM

And people wonder why we like to talk about soap operas. Or asses.

by Anonymousreply 69June 15, 2019 5:54 PM

I meant the above comment ^ at R68 that I wrote, to be directed at R66!

by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2019 5:55 PM

I also love these comments:

[quote]I only just joined Datalounge tonight.

So they only just joined Datalounge tonight but they're totally confident that:

[quote]We've provided evidence to support what we've been saying, but ones like you consistently provide nothing

and that there are:

[quote]many other Threads on this subject

and that people who disagree have been:

[quote]outed in several Threads based on how much they were defending Trans and Bisexuals

by Anonymousreply 71June 15, 2019 5:57 PM

R68 I'm trying to parse a "hand fuckwit". Your deplorable lack of grammar and punctuation make it difficult. Did you learn English as a foreign language?

Is that you, Melania? Get on down, here girl! Do you have any new nudes to post?

by Anonymousreply 72June 15, 2019 5:58 PM

R69: Says the fuckwit who stands for nothing, or defends nothing important, so all he/she can write is a stupid comment that is unrelated to the importance of what's been discussed.

by Anonymousreply 73June 15, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote]"A man (or whatever you're IDing as today) sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

Nah, we just look at the numbers of transgender individuals, the number of gay individuals, the number of people using puberty blockers, etc. It's called evidence. You should try looking at it some day.

Oh, wait ... "A man (or whatever you're IDing as today) sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

by Anonymousreply 74June 15, 2019 5:58 PM

Nothing "important" is being discussed in this thread, R73.

by Anonymousreply 75June 15, 2019 5:59 PM

R71: THAT'S RIGHT DUMB FUCK. Because before I become an official member on Datalounge, I would regularly read all the Threads which you don't need a registered account for! Tonight I officially registered as a Datalounge member!

by Anonymousreply 76June 15, 2019 6:01 PM

Another successful consensus building effort by the transphobes. The next performance will start at 4pm.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2019 6:02 PM

became* - spelling correction for my post at R76. ^

by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2019 6:04 PM

R75: Says the unintelligent and unaware IDIOT who is destroying what Homosexual men and Lesbian women fought for and want protected!

by Anonymousreply 79June 15, 2019 6:07 PM

Bullying gay men and women with right-wing fear-mongering and bigoted logic is what you're passing off as protection. Thanks for the effort but a hard pass here.

by Anonymousreply 80June 15, 2019 6:12 PM

R80: I'm defending gay men and lesbian women by attacking the intentional and damaging erasure performed by Bisexuals, Trans people, and Queer people, and EVERY post I wrote is about that! You are next level stupid! If you are actually gay as well and are on the side of Trans people, Bisexuals, and Queer people, then those of us intelligent Homosexual men and Lesbian women would question you heavily! You are probably one of those Bisexuals who identifies as Gay or Lesbian because you are a deceitful fuck, or if you are genuinely a Gay man or Lesbian Woman; then you have massive internalised homophobia which is sadly common! Whatever it is, we'll be taking a hard pass on you in fact!

by Anonymousreply 81June 15, 2019 6:21 PM

[quote]Says the unintelligent and unaware IDIOT who is destroying what Homosexual men and Lesbian women fought for and want protected!

LOL... Says the moron who insisted that they were never going to reply to me again and who has presented nothing but hilariously stupid bigotry in this entire thread. You really are a drama queen, aren't you?

[quote] I'm defending gay men and lesbian women by attacking the intentional and damaging erasure performed by Bisexuals, Trans people, and Queer people

The point we're trying to make, dear, is that the "damaging erasure" you're so paranoid about only exists in your fevered imagination, not in the real world.

[quote]You are probably one of those Bisexuals who identifies as Gay or Lesbian because you are a deceitful fuck

LOL... There's that hilarious "outing" again, based on nothing at all.

[quote]Whatever it is, we'll be taking a hard pass on you in fact!

I'm sure the poor soul is terribly, terribly wounded.

by Anonymousreply 82June 15, 2019 6:25 PM

R81 Such a righteous crusader. If you don't agree with him, you are not gay. If you are gay and you don't agree with him, you must be self loathing. If you don't agree with him, you deserve obscene name-calling. Because that's what mentally healthy people do.

by Anonymousreply 83June 15, 2019 6:33 PM

[quote][R53]: The evidence is in MANY Threads where we have discussed this in great depth!

There are many thread where this has been ranted about in great and ridiculous depth, it's true, but none where any legitimate evidence has been provided.

[quote] You also contradicted yourself, because you acknowledged earlier on this Thread, that many Threads have been made about this and will in the future

This and r53 are my only posts in thread. BTW, there is no reason to capitalize "thread."

by Anonymousreply 84June 15, 2019 6:36 PM

R73, when you come up with [italic]a plan[/italic] for implementin "Only LG," let us know. I basically agree with you, but all you're giving us is shreeeeeeeek! (Or, in your language, SHREEEEEEEEK!)

I do not believe it is possible to divest ourselves of the T and Q. They won.

by Anonymousreply 85June 15, 2019 7:27 PM

Rachel Anne Doležal ‏ Verified account

@RachelADolezal Follow Follow @RachelADolezal

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize Pride Month 🌈 I am in absolutely no rush to explore a new relationship, but it still matters to stay visible. I am bisexual. #pride #bisexual

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2019 7:59 PM

BISEXUALS IN A RELATIONSHIP

Same Sex Relationship - 9%

Heterosexual Relationship - 84%

HOMOSEXUALS IN A RELATIONSHIP

Same Sex Relationship - 98,99%

Heterosexual Relationship - 2, 1%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2019 8:45 PM

I'm glad this is resolved.

by Anonymousreply 88July 27, 2019 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!