Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Lesbians Part 4

From previous thread...

Jen Aniston? Millie Bobby Brown? Brie Larson?

Last couple of posts from previous thread:

[quote]I am sure there are a lot of bi women in Hollywood who we speculate about but would never come out and enjoy time with women. Whether because of career, or they are married etc, and that is a shame because how can you truly be happy in a box.

[quote]I don't think Brie Larson seems too high maintenance. I think she's actually an introverted dork/geek. She's talked about how she had to really work at being able to do interviews because she's really introverted. This clip of her playing some VR game on Fallon doesn't read as high maintenance to me. I think she'd be fun to hang out with in an awkward creative dork type way.

Continue...

by Anonymousreply 80September 30, 2019 4:09 PM

Here's the link to Brie Larson playing that VR game on Fallon mentioned above...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2019 6:01 AM

Lisa Kudrow has always given me serious dyke vibes. She's been married to a French man for a long time and they have a kid, but... I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2019 6:34 AM

Did we ever get an answer on Miranda Richardson?

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2019 6:49 AM

Jolie? She gay or just vampire man-eater?

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2019 7:03 AM

Here's the link back to Part 3 that I forgot in the op.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2019 7:09 AM

R4 she's a vampire 🧛‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2019 7:18 AM

A good rule of thumb I’ve found is that when female celebs say they are bi, they are simply straight or gay, and very normally the former trying to make themselves sound more interesting than they are. Anna Paquin, Stephanie Beatriz, Evan Rachel Wood, Miley Cyrus etc etc, however many interviews they give, I would bet are straight in reality, although at least ERW actually put some time into dating Katherine Moennig which is more commitment than most.

Whereas the actual bisexuals (Marisa Tomei for example I would put money on) often don’t say huge amounts about it.

Jolie is one female celeb I actually believe is bi though at least in sexual partnership if not relationships.

I also admire Michelle Rodriguez’s attempts to seem bi rather than lez with erm, Vin Diesel and Zac Efron. I guess... at least... you tried?? Suspect a full lez though so in the other smaller category.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2019 7:27 AM

Everyone should just go ahead and block plus FF the guy who posted the last three entries on previous thread. He keeps having his little homophobic tantrums yet claims to be a gay man.

Revolting.

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2019 9:44 AM

[quote]Everyone should just go ahead and block plus FF the guy who posted the last three entries on previous thread. He keeps having his little homophobic tantrums yet claims to be a gay man.

Lesbians are not gay men. Why are lesbians telling gay men how to behave on a gay men's board?

Please find the door, and leave, fish.

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2019 10:38 AM

[quote] Everyone should just go ahead and block plus FF the guy who posted the last three entries on previous thread.

Typical. Invade a men's space, then whine, moan, and attempt to censor the men you disagree with.

Talk about homophobic.

Again, this is a gay men's board. And nearly all women are, scientifically, bisexual. "Lesbians" are not gay men, in any case, and are thus an invasive species.

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2019 10:41 AM

DL is not a site exclusively for gay men. Not that you are one.

by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2019 11:12 AM

R9 and R10 shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2019 12:58 PM

Thank you for part 4 link. Now can we have some intelligent posts please.

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2019 5:38 PM

Kate Winslet??

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2019 5:38 PM

I think Winslet is one of the actual bisexual women in Hollywood but it's just easier to be with a guy, so she does that just like all the other "bisexual" women.

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2019 6:57 PM

How long has Holland Taylor been out? Her whole career or did she come out late?

And, I asked above somewhere about Broadway lesbians. Are there any out lesbian Broadway stars other than Cherry Jones?

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2019 5:35 AM

"Lisa Kudrow has always given me serious dyke vibes."

I heard an interview where Kudrow stated she was a virgin until age... 32? Over thirty, anyway!

Which brings up the question... total virgin, or just a stranger to dick?

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2019 5:40 AM

Or lying, r17. Didn't Conan O'Brien indicate that was hooey?

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2019 7:02 AM

I thought Lisa said her first was her husband?

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2019 8:36 AM

Apparently not, r19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2019 9:16 AM

There is something humorless about Brie Larson which makes her seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2019 10:01 AM

What's the deal with Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Aniston and Charlize? They all use to be tight. Then Chelsea Handler and Aniston had a falling out, but she remained close with Theron. Bullock was also part of the gang; she's now completely distance herself from them. Now I've noticed Chelsea and Charlize seems to have part ways; used to be when you checked out Chelsea, a lot of Charlize stuff appeared. That's no longer the case. Anything anyone can contribute to this would be grateful for.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2019 3:51 PM

R22 there were blind items about Chelsea trying to (or maybe she actually did) fuck Justin.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2019 5:28 PM

None of the regulars from [italic]F(r)iends[/italic] ping at all. They’re all 100% str8, and they all deserve to be on the same “where are they now” circuit where Rerun and Horshack would be if they were still alive.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2019 5:58 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't want to hang about someone who fucked my husband or wife. But then again I don't find Handler funny.

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2019 12:16 PM

[Quote] But then again I don't find Handler funny.

I liked her late night show but it did get awkward when she would repeatedly insult Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2019 2:00 PM

I saw her in Australia. I thought they were kidding about the 59 min time frame for her act. To the second. She basically stood there for 59 mins running her crotch.

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2019 10:37 PM

R23, I'm the one who asked the question. Handler attended Aniston"s birthday party, so I don't think that's accurate. Why would Aniston continue to associate with Handler if that were the case? Thank you anyway. I guess it will remain one of those odd celebrity things that I don't get.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2019 12:16 AM

Can we get back to, ya know, lesbians instead of talking about who is fucking whose boyfriend?

How can there be no information at all that I can find anywhere about Miranda Richardson having any relationships ever with anyone? She's been around forever.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2019 5:39 AM

[Quote] Can we get back to, ya know, lesbians instead of talking about who is fucking whose boyfriend?

Unclench

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2019 7:54 AM

Hilary Swank is gay. I saw her late at night walking by the Hudson River holding hands with a woman and it was clear they were lovers. She had a baseball hat pulled down and it flew off from the wind and it was clearly her. Big forehead. They both looked bland and plain.

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2019 5:44 PM

So, does that mean Chad Lowe is gay or is Swank actually bi?

R30, go start a Friends thread if you want to talk about straight people sleeping with other straight people.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 2:47 AM

Handler is gross and unfunny.

I would rather talk about Mirada Richardson, too.

Any other rumors about British actresses?

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 2:51 AM

R33, Emma Thompson has always pinged off the charts but I guess she is actually straight. Maybe it's a British thing. Brit actresses seem to come out more easily, though. At least to less media hyperventilating.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 3:03 AM

Miranda Richardson is very talented and very private. Her sex life may always be a mystery. Her hobby is falconry. I like that.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 3:08 AM

Hee Hee!!

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 3:10 AM

[Quote] go start a Friends thread if you want to talk about straight people sleeping with other straight people.

There's already a Friends thread, genius 🙄

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 4:40 AM

Miranda is a big time lesbian. She pings so hard she makes Nicole Kidman look straight!

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 5:15 AM

Emma Thompson has done women but she is kinda sorta straight.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 5:15 AM

Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh had an open marriage, both bi.

There were pap photos of Jen Anniston on holiday in Mexico with a very butch friend. This was after the break from Brad. Very much looked like a couple to me.

Mentioning Mackenzie Davis again because that was at the end of the last thread. My 2 cents is that she pings for sure. She doesn’t do SM and I wonder if she’ll bother doing the showmance thing. It’d be refreshing if we see less if that shit from celebrities in the next few years .

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 9:53 AM

R34 Julie Andrews is a lesbian but in Britain it’s just not talked about. I suspect many actresses have had a same sex experience but no one bothers. Jessica Clark an out lesbian actress and model from UK said most models are lesbians too

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 8:03 PM

I miss the lesbians

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2019 11:37 PM

[quote]There is something humorless about Brie Larson which makes her seem straight.

I've known a couple of lesbians who were humorless and complete bitches like Larson seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote]How long has Holland Taylor been out? Her whole career or did she come out late?

I think she came out like ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2019 11:58 PM

She didn't 'come out', formally speaking, until 2015, after her relationship with Sarah Paulson began.

by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2019 4:13 AM

Straight men don't like Brie Larson because she doesn't play the male ego stroking games they are used to women playing. Most lesbians don't. Any actress that is attacked solely by men with the "cold bitch" type bullshit falls into the same category. They don't fawn and giggle and give every man they come across their undivided attention so they are "bitches". Next time you are able, watch the difference between how straight women and lesbians act when interacting with men in either work or social situations. It's hilarious once you look for it.

by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2019 7:11 AM

R45 aka glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2019 10:08 AM

R22 nothing strange there. Charlize just came to her senses.

by Anonymousreply 48June 22, 2019 11:07 AM

What about Sarita Choudhury?

She's played a lesbian in multiple movies and TV series, most recently as Carrie-Anne Moss's ex on "Jessica Jones."

by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2019 11:22 AM

Did anyone ever have any info on Katie McGrath? She appears to be straight, references to boyfriends and whatnot, but plays a bit coy with her sexuality. I mean, why not just own it if she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2019 10:39 PM

I think katie was dating her Merlin co star or something.

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2019 7:59 AM

Anyone seen "My Days of Mercy?"

by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2019 12:03 AM

I'd take it as a given Aniston occasionally indulges, but overall she is simply slutty straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2019 12:36 AM

*crickets*

Apparently, there seems to be no Hollywood lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2019 8:52 PM

There are Hollywood lesbians R54, they are just not in show business.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2019 9:06 PM

BUMP! I love this thread (especially part 3). My mother was a closet lez and died in the closet -- ever since we (my dad and I) found that out I have become "obsessed" with Hollywood closet lezzies.

FWIW I truly believe 98% of the names thrown around in this topic are legitimate lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 56July 31, 2019 3:37 AM

It would be nice to have one Hollywood lady come out as a lesbian this year, but don't think it's going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 57July 31, 2019 5:41 PM

Julianne Hough says she is not straight and chose her husband, whatever the hell that means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2019 6:33 PM

That's such an attention grab. "Look at me, I'm edgy, but married a man."

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2019 11:41 PM

Has the CW network ever had an out lesbian actress on one of its shows?

If so then who?

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2019 5:10 AM

[quote] That's such an attention grab

I believe her. It's very fashionable and what reality television personality can afford to not be fashionable.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2019 7:05 AM

Grace Gummer Lucy Liu Brie Larson after the supermarket pictures yesterday Katie McGrath

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2019 8:49 AM

R58 Julianne being bi isn't that big of a shock.

60 Ruby Rose will be playing Batwoman despite the fact she can't act.

R62 Katie isn't a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2019 10:11 AM

R62 I saw the Brie Larson PDA pictures at Whole Foods, absolutely ridiculous. She might as well come out after such a pathetic charade. I wasn't fully convinced before (as far as her being a lesbian) but now I'm certain.

by Anonymousreply 64August 2, 2019 2:00 PM

That Hough coming out sounds like complete bullshit. No one LGBT comes out to their spouse with a "You know I'm not..."

by Anonymousreply 65August 2, 2019 2:02 PM

R65 It's not uncommon for a gay woman (or man) to marry their gay (male/female -- in this particular case male) best friend. I believe her "story"

by Anonymousreply 66August 2, 2019 2:06 PM

I'm talking about the method of coming out, not the mere fact that bi women/lesbians have been known to marry men.

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Sigh. I wish Katie was.

As for Hough, I still think it is a bit of an attention grab. Also, it's safe for her to say it now, as opposed to when she was single.

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2019 1:17 AM

R68 on the LChat they're saying her hubby is very conservative, so the marriage probably won't last much longer lol

by Anonymousreply 69August 3, 2019 5:01 AM

She has said it made their marriage stronger R69. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 70August 3, 2019 10:22 PM

What about Dina Meyer? I seem to remember there being lez rumors about her back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote] What about Dina Meyer?

fwiw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2019 4:00 AM

[Quote] What about Dina Meyer?

I remember her in a lot of 90s stuff. Then she sort of disappeared until the Saw franchise. And I'm guessing that Birds Of Prey show isn't great....?

by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2019 4:16 AM

Julianne Hough is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2019 4:36 AM

Isn't that Sandra person a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 75August 4, 2019 4:44 AM

Cara Delevingne has reportedly married her long-term girlfriend Ashley Benson just weeks after the couple sparked engagement rumours.

The model, 26, and the actress, 29, are believed to have tied the knot in a ÂŁ245 Elvis-themed ceremony at the Little Las Vegas chapel earlier this year, reports The Sun On Sunday.

Celebrity guests who attended their intimate ceremony are thought to have included Charlize Theron, The Jonas Brothers and Sophie Turner.

by Anonymousreply 76August 4, 2019 5:15 AM

R76 that was quick.

by Anonymousreply 77August 4, 2019 5:19 AM

Thanks, r72.

by Anonymousreply 78August 4, 2019 10:15 PM

Isn't Brie Larson straight tho? I saw in her ig stories that she went to a restaurant with her new guy

by Anonymousreply 79August 30, 2019 3:53 PM

Any gossip on Billie "Gay Voice" Lourd?

by Anonymousreply 80September 30, 2019 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!