Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Straight, country boy' turns pickup truck into a rainbow for pride month

Self-described "straight, country boy" Cody Barlow believes duct tape really can fix anything, including bigots.

The 28-year-old college student from Hulbert, Oklahoma, recently decorated the tailgate of his pickup truck like a pride flag with a bold message: "NOT ALL COUNTRY BOYS ARE BIGOTS."

Barlow's Facebook post about his truck had been shared more than 135,000 times by Tuesday with comments praising him for being an LGBTQ ally. He says he thinks he can change closed minds and encourage loved ones who feel alone.

Now, the "jacked-up" 1991 Chevrolet Silverado he uses to off-road through the woods is plastered with rainbow-colored duct tape.

"It fixes everything, even bigots," he said.

Barlow plans to drive his truck in pride parades later this month in Oklahoma City and Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2019 10:05 PM

Oklahoma resident Cody Barlow tells CNN's Don Lemon what inspired him to decorate his 1991 Chevrolet Silverado for Pride Month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2019 7:42 PM

There’s already been a thread on this.

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2019 7:45 PM

Or six.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2019 8:41 PM

Well, why don't one of you bitches provide a link to the best thread and be...helpful. I know, the pain.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2019 8:44 PM

We love an ally, especially if he's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2019 8:44 PM

r4 I think this might have been the original one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2019 8:46 PM

OP's nothing but a chicken-fried Hitler. Of course she probably posted both threads because she's an insufferable attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2019 9:08 PM

I’m with R7 on this one. Totally fed up with OP and her multiple posting bullshit. I’m pretty sure it’s a damn frau and this is her GODDAMN FILTHY BOYFRIEND!! Fuck you OP fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2019 9:19 PM

28-years-old and still in college? Must be a slow learner.

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2019 9:40 PM

Nice boy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2019 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!