Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayor Pete is expected to raise a ridiculous 20 million in quarter 2

That's ridiculous. And he is not accepting any PAC or Lobbyists money. He has more unique donors that contribute less than 100 than anyother candidate not named Bernie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2019 10:51 PM

The power of persistence. Confidence in his own talent.

What a man.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2019 4:25 AM

His brilliance is shining through the wolf pack of Dem candidates. More and more people are acknowledging his charisma and aptitude for leadership.

Feel the love, feel the poise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2019 4:40 AM

Why is that ridiculous? He probably has connected with more voters than anyone else. There's an authenticity about him.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2019 4:59 AM

r3 I am not saying it in a negative way. Just to understand how impressive Buttigieg Q2 numbers will be,

1) Bernie Sanders raised 15 million in Q2 of 2015 when there were only 2 main candidates fighting for the nomination

2) Buttigieg's Q1 money will be, approximately one third of what he is going to raise in Q2. That's three times more than Q1

3) He is competing with two dozen candidates for that money.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2019 5:04 AM

And some posters claim that there is a lackluster field of Democratic candidates for 2020. If anything, some voters will be torn between two great choices.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2019 5:13 AM

[quote]between two great choices.

In the Democratic primary, obviously

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2019 5:14 AM

Love him. Have donated about 5 times so far.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2019 5:35 AM

Pete over Biden, please

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2019 5:37 AM

I really like him the best out of the Democratic candidates

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2019 5:49 AM

As usual, we're forgetting the phenomenon that a GAY man is running for POTUS. And he's not in last place. This is historic.

I hope people go full-tilt politically correct and elect him POTUS (then pat themselves on the back for being so very open-minded).

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2019 6:41 AM

I would love to see a gay guy defeat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2019 8:00 AM

And we are in the window of post-debate 1 and the end of second quarter campaign finance reporting.

THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO MAKE A/ANOTHER DONATION TO PETE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2019 7:02 PM

Feel the love, Mayor Pete. I hope to see you in the White House in January 2021.

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2019 7:05 PM

He'd be a fun VP candidate. Prep him for later.

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2019 7:10 PM

Closet case Cory Booker must be fuming that an openly-gay man is beating him.

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2019 8:55 PM

I just donated another hundred to Mayor Pete, Warren, Harris, and Swalwell. <3

I'm putting Beto on hold until he proves himself in the next debate.

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2019 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!