Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays, let's talk KYLIE

No, not that dreadful one. Ms. Minogue, of course. Specifically, non-singles. What are your favorite Kylie Minogue album tracks, b-sides, rarities. No official singles, please (as good as so many of them are!)

This absolutely bonkers bonus track from the Kiss Me Once album is such a fun novelty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2019 4:37 AM

And speaking of bonus tracks, this track from Golden (which was clearly recorded before the whole 'country' thing started) is gorgeous and big romantic, emotional stadium pop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2019 3:03 AM

Time Bomb is mah jam.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2019 3:03 AM

Your Disco Needs You

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2019 3:31 AM

Great choices, R2 and R3, though... they WERE singles.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2019 4:53 PM

r4 that does not change the fact that TIME BOMB was MAH JAM!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2019 2:43 AM

I love the entire album The Abbey Road Sessions, when she re-recorded many of her hits with an orchestra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2019 2:49 AM

Better Than Today - bouncy, beautiful, optimistic pop record

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2019 2:54 AM

Should've been a single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2019 3:04 AM

This was relegated to B-side status back in 2011, but it should've been on the Aphrodite album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2019 3:18 AM

I can't wait for her Glastonbury performance.

She is going to be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2019 3:24 AM

Like Robbie Williams and Oasis, her failure to be a success in America is down to the fact she and her music are painfully MEDIOCRE. Why the Brits went crazy for these three lame acts is an unsolvable mystery. Their songs are godawful. I'll give Oasis Champagne Supernova, Don't Look Back in Anger, Wonderwall and Live Forever. Four decent songs but that's it. Otherwise they are a pedestrian guitar band who did nothing new musically. Kylie is just a middling talent who tries waaaaay too hard. Her only value is that you can see how much talent Madonna actually has in picking material and presenting herself compellingly. Kylie is what Madonna would be if she had absolutely NO talent at all. Britney, Fergie, JLo and Christina are ALL exponentially better. Robbie Williams is just a joke; seriously, A JOKE.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2019 8:14 PM

R11 JLo?? JLO??? Log off

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2019 8:18 PM

Kylie was so lucky, so lucky, so lucky. Kylie was so lucky to become a pop star despite her paper-thin voice. Locomotion was so soulless she made Little Eva sound like Aretha Franklin.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2019 8:20 PM

Things Can Only Get Better

Tightrope

Chocolate (may have been a single)

Loving Days

Mighty Rivers

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Love, love her. I used to mock her and I was horrible about it. Then - Aphrodite came out.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2019 8:27 PM

Why on earth are people talking about Robbie and Oasis in a thread dedicated to Kylie Minogue? Be gone! Non-single faves are I Guess I Like It Like That, Loveboat, Under The Influence Of Love, Fever, Baby, Whenever You Feel Like It, Like A Drug, Speakerphone, Sensitized, Nu-Di-Ty, Too Much, Looking For An Angel, Heartstrings, Mighty Rivers, Go Hard Or Go Home, Feels So Good, Kiss Me Once, Golden Boy, All I Wanna Do Is Make You Mine, Difficult By Design, Aston Martin, Ocean Blue, Good Like That, Rendezvous At Sunset, Made Of Glass, BPM, Loving You, In The Mood For Love, Fall For You, Spell Of Desire, Extraordinary Day, Waiting 4 The Sun, Skirt, On The Up.... What an artiste!

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2019 8:37 PM

J'adore Cherry Bomb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2019 8:50 PM

I liked Love Affair, although I don't know if it was a single or not. What is a single anyway?

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2019 8:59 PM

How could I forget Change Your Mind with the beatiful deadmau5 sample... Can't believe it didn't get an official release.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2019 9:10 PM

I enjoyed her work with Mexican producer Garibay. Just a side project, never an official "album-album"... but some really interesting, forward-thinking stuff from the two of them. Probably a bit edgier than anything she'd record on a proper album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2019 9:12 PM

My fav.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Love her, she knows what works and sticks to it. Madge should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky...

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2019 9:23 PM

Cupid Boy.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2019 9:49 PM

Saw her at Glastonbury. Remembered how fabulous she can be. The B-Sides from " Body Language" and "X" were her best. Here is "Almost A Lover"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2019 2:37 PM

Why aren't there any videos of her Glastonbury set out yet on Youtube?

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2019 2:44 PM

Let's go, Glasto!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2019 4:16 PM

She's still cranking for a 51 year old cancer survivor!

Do it, Kylie!

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2019 6:37 PM

R25 - The BBC pays a lot to broadcast Glastonbury, so they're pretty vigilant about taking videos down right away. They seem to loosen up a few weeks after the festival (or, perhaps after their rights expire?). You can watch her full performance on the BBC iPlayer website, but if you're not in the UK you'll need a VPN service like Hola to "trick" them into thinking your connection is originating from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2019 2:09 AM

r28 Thanks, I'll do that!

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Sure thing, R29. Here's the link to the iPlayer video...

(wait until you see that mashup of 'Slow' with Bowie's 'Fashion'... SO good)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2019 2:29 AM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2019 2:37 AM

After this country turd, I hope she cranks out a dance album next.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2019 2:44 AM

r30 Thanks but I couldn't make that work. I did find the whole thing on Google Drive, if anyone's interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2019 12:13 PM

The link to Janet Jackson's, Sheryl Crow's, Carrie Underwood's, The Cure's, and some other sets are in the description of this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2019 12:15 PM

Fragile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2019 12:26 PM

R33 (sounds like you found the show on Google Drive). For you (or anyone else interested), it's also been posted on this Facebook page. I'm just going to paste the URL here because the preview link won't work. If any spaces get added, delete them...

https://www.facebook.com/KylieMinogueSK/videos/2732456790101083/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2019 12:58 AM

I feel like Bowie would've loved this. Such good TASTE this woman has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2019 4:32 AM

She's ugly and a whore!

by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2019 4:36 AM

R2's name is Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2019 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!