Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zachary Quinto- Heart of Gold

Guys watch Jimmy Kimmel’s show live with Zachary Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 524July 5, 2019 11:57 PM

Couldn't pay me to.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2019 7:41 PM

You are free to do what you want. Never allow someone to force you to do something. I know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2019 8:11 PM

That link was great, OP

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2019 8:12 PM

Thank you- lets get Zach’s fans here

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2019 8:15 PM

Can't stand Kimmel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2019 8:15 PM

I just want to see Zachary. LOL

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2019 8:31 PM

Why are NBA Finals (on before Kimmel, presumably preemptively) in June? Isn't basketball a winter sport?

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2019 8:32 PM

Are you retarded, OP? What link/video are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2019 8:38 PM

Thanks OP, but you might want to change the name of the thread to something more... neutral. Otherwise people here won't be kind to you (and ZQ).

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2019 8:40 PM

I feel for Skunk, he no longer has a fur brother. He must have been lonely all these months and Rocco is always standing off to the side at the kennel. Hopefully people learn not to separate the fur children

R8 it is from the Miles thread?

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2019 8:41 PM

R9 you are right , but first time so lets see how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2019 8:54 PM

I am so happy that Zachary is doing well. He looks so healthy. I just can’t wait to see who is the lucky guy who is going to win Zach’s heart.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2019 8:56 PM

R10 you are welcome here anytime. I love dogs and cats. It has to be hard for Rocco and Skunk. Well lets see both dogs are in LA. Praying

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2019 9:01 PM

I kept picturing his leaks.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2019 9:02 PM

R14 what Leaks?

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2019 9:03 PM

OP you've made everything up. Where's the interview?

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2019 11:24 PM

R15 dick pics with no face and therefore no proof. Another DL thread

R16 OP thinks Zachary is on Kimmel tonight? He is just overly enthusiastic....

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2019 11:36 PM

TrekkieKindTrekker @tracking_ontrek · 13h . @ZacharyQuinto will be at the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' tomorrow and at 'The Talk' on Thursday. r17

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2019 12:21 AM

R16-TrekkieKindTrekker @tracking_ontrek · 13h . @ZacharyQuinto will be at the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' tomorrow and at 'The Talk' on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2019 12:22 AM

R16-17 if you google Zachary Quinto it is telling us Zach will be on Jimmy ‘s show. Today or tomorrow. I’ll be check .

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2019 12:24 AM

https://www.allamericanspeakers.com/speakers/9804/Zachary-Quinto Okay so today Wednesday Zachary Quinto is one of the guests for Jimmy kimmel’s Show.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2019 12:35 AM

Guys it is today. Zachary Quinto is on today with jimmy Kimmel’s show.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2019 1:06 AM

I would get on my knees for him every hour of every day and wouldn’t stop until he was thoroughly pleased.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2019 1:13 AM

Has anyone watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2019 4:17 AM

finally I found you !!!

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2019 7:04 AM

I watched the show! English is not my language so I might not have understood everything but I really loved it. he was kind, beautiful and at ease. it was very pleasant

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2019 10:55 AM

Omg I thought it was so nice for Zachary to bring Skunk. That is one thing about Zachary. He love Skunk.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2019 11:45 AM

R27 Skunk skunk is the true diva of the family.. I love him!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2019 1:40 PM

R28 right the thought that Zachary brought Skunk was a gift .

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2019 2:16 PM

This Sunday the Tony Awards in New York City. I am wondering if Zachary is going.

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2019 3:36 PM

I hope so. I hope they all go together. this cast is a dream, every opportunity to see them cannot be wasted 🥰

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2019 5:39 PM

R31 me too also in July they are going to LA to start filming. I am wondering if Zachary is staying in NY or going back to LA.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2019 6:46 PM

Skunk, Skunk but: where is his love for Rocco? He didn’t love Rocco the way he loves Skunk. He kicked Rocco to the curb the first opportunity he had. He never likes Miles’ pictures of Rocco.

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2019 8:35 PM

He's been on a few shows. I didn't hear what he was promoting. Oh! Nosferatu! That should be interesting...

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2019 9:19 PM

Zachary Quinto was on the show The Talk today. I was off and didn’t see it . I am sad .

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2019 10:07 PM

Did anyone watch his "I'm really interested in these paranormal things, but I don't know if they are true. Watch me pretend to be genuinely interested every second I'm onscreen!" series?

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2019 10:11 PM

R33 we are not going there. Zach has a heart of gold. Breakup is hard. Rocco is Miles’ dog. This end this topic. Thank You.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2019 10:17 PM

Hey guys go to YouTube and listen to Zachary on The Talk Show. Zachary said for his birthday he and Skunk went for a two hours hike then in the evening he had dinner with 30 good friends.

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2019 1:31 AM

Does anyone know if Zachary headed back to NY?

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2019 3:12 PM

Zachary is still in LA.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Zachary is looking so good. I hate when people are saying he wants Miles back. I think Zachary would always love Miles, but I feel Zachary has proven he doesn’t want Miles back . Since the breakup Zachary has not liked none of Miles’ pictures.

by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2019 6:52 AM

I agree. he doesn’t want Miles back.

by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2019 7:27 AM

I'm not able to know what Zach wants, I've always noticed a certain consistency in the songs he chose in his stories over the months but deciding that Zach doesn't want Miles back because he never puts Like to his pICs is not a bit too childish? They loved each other for six years, they have their phone numbers, emails, they have friends in common and they have contacts with each other's family, they know the places where it is likely to find the other in NY or LA .. If they want to communicate instagram it is the last of the useful tools they have available..

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2019 7:31 AM

R43 the reason I said that because Miles has liked Zach’s pictures and no respond from Zach. Also, I feel this was a bad breakup. In my heart I think they love one another . The question is - Is there love strong enough to come back to one another?

R42 Thank You- I really believe that Zachary is okay moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2019 7:43 AM

[ 44] do not forget the photos from Puerto Rico, and the visit to Los Angeles James . Zac do not forget .now he is ok and moving

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2019 8:02 AM

Miles's been with a new guy since the break up and moved to LA. What kind of getting back together is possible in your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2019 8:03 AM

The theme of Zach's songs is very significant. And it's a way to send messages to M. I remember that Z had liked M's photos at the beach in January and I think it was very humiliating when you know the context. I do not think he has made contacts with M outside of IG. I think he is indifferent. And indifference is the most hurtful. because it means that there is no feeling. I can see the difference in behavior with Jesse Ferguson. He was hurt, he is recovering better and better and he has moved on to something else. and Zach looks so happy and good about himself now.

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2019 8:05 AM

[47] he is indifferent. He has good friends and a good job

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2019 8:20 AM

R47 Thank You.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2019 8:26 AM

R45-46 Yes your are right about the trips, but please also remember Miles lives in LA and James lives in NY. Ask yourself a question why? Miles could have stay in NY , but he left and move to LA.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2019 8:29 AM

Zach is a very smart guy. I remember at first his heart was broken, but Zach posted a picture on his IG on March 9, 2019 and said (My Heart is in peace). I knew right there Zachary is moving forward . He took a trip to London then from there to Panama City then Cannes. Zachary came back strong and you can tell he is focusing on his career and health.

In the interview with the talk show he said he celebrating his birthday with 30 good good friends and in the morning he took Skunk for a two hour hike.

Proud of Zach.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2019 8:33 AM

R 48 sorry I meant to say thank you to you not R47

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2019 8:39 AM

R47 Personally I think he was with him before breaking with zach.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2019 8:48 AM

R47 sorry it was for R46

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2019 8:48 AM

R53 Miles cheated on Zach. Proof is there, but Zachary is going to be okay. I believe there is something better for him.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2019 9:01 AM

R55 I think so too, and I hope so. he deserves it

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2019 9:09 AM

R56 yes he does. I know Zachary has good fans.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2019 9:16 AM

I think your analysis of the Like with Zach doesn't count. He doesn't like anyone, he doesn't comment on anyone, not even his closest and most trusted friends. By this I don't mean that maybe Zach wants Miles back, I just want to emphasize that THIS is not, in my opinion, a proof.

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2019 9:16 AM

Before, he left like. Since his break he does not like anymore but I think he does not want any rumors so he does not like anybody anymore. But it happens to him to leave posts. And he shares lots of pictures with his friends instead.

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2019 9:23 AM

R58 Zachary is a busy person just like us. It is nice of Zachary to post pictures or events that are coming . He keeps it very professional and nice.

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2019 9:30 AM

R59 Before Miles was his Boyfriend, now no..

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2019 9:37 AM

He does leave comments from time to time and he liked a pic last week but I think he prefers to communicate offline, the old-fashioned way, you know, or uses direct on IG, etc. Anyway SM must not be vital to him like it is for younger people like Miles, for instance, who is on IG even when he is with James. R47 Zach is way too happy imo, but Carla mentioned that Zach has started a new chapter so who knows. R53 Emotionally, yes, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2019 10:06 AM

R50 We don't know all the details. What we know is that: Miles likes LA (they wanted to buy a house there) and his family lives there. Sometimes it's enough. Moreover NYC is an expensive place and if I were him (freelancer) I would also move somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2019 10:18 AM

R63 Miles’ family are about three hours away from Miles. Sadly, Zachary and Miles had decided to live in LA for six months and six months in NY per Zach’s interview. The place Miles was staying at the beginning was the place Miles and Zach were going to share before the breakup. I think it is nice that Zach allowed Miles to stay for free. This is why I say Zach has a heart of gold.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2019 10:36 AM

R64 Wow, how do you know it? So does it mean Zach owns a house in LA?

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2019 10:45 AM

R65 No . Zach rented the house for the summer.

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2019 10:49 AM

[66] and James lived in this house for 1 week ? This is true?

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2019 10:53 AM

R67 yes and that was wrong of Miles. This is what I find funny. Miles has a new place and James went to LA but did not stay with Miles. James was in LA and stay with James Greene- Aunt Freckles.

by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2019 11:10 AM

the video is old . looke his hair

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2019 11:24 AM

Why would Zach rent a house for Miles in LA? He could rent a flat for him in NY after the break up since he stayed in theirs... it makes no sense to me. Plus I am sure Miles has his own money.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2019 12:04 PM

I also believe that the houses that Miles is using now in LA are entirely paid for by him. I don't know why he decided to move and I don't think it's for work but , for me, he is not abusing Zach's kindness. since we're on the subject, a part of me would like Zach to sell the NY house and start again in a place without memories

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2019 12:24 PM

It’s hard to imagine wanting Miles back because it’s hard to imagine wanting Miles at all. Face it, he’s a grifter and he used Zach. HE also really smells. He doesn’t wash...

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2019 12:33 PM

R70 Zach and Miles had the summer house rented already. It was paid by Zach. R71 sorry Miles cheated on Zach. Zach paid for the summer house. It is so ugly that James stay there for a weekZ Question this last time James was in LA he was not with Miles . James was with another guy. Ig showing James staying with that guy.

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2019 12:39 PM

R72 I agree. After what Miles has done personally I want better for Zach. I had to unfollow Miles cuz since he been hanging out with James all they like are nasty pictures . My heart goes out to Rocco. No home Rocco is always in the shelter.

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2019 12:41 PM

R71 I really like the design of Zach's house in LA and I see why he kept the NY flat, although he barely lives there. I'd love to see how the flat will change now when Zach is the only one in charge.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2019 1:17 PM

Why are most of you trashing Miles? He is a nice guy. Plus you don’t know all details of his personal life. Please respect their decision to move on with their lives. End of the story!

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2019 2:26 PM

Does anyone know if Zachary is in New York?

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2019 6:04 PM

Is Zachary in LA or NY?

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2019 9:53 PM

R73 I wondered. How much rent did Zachary pay for six months in Los Angeles? 🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2019 10:50 PM

R72 Is Miles never bathing? 😱😱😱 Oooo ... You have to be so close to him you to know that.

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2019 10:55 PM

My friends. Lets we think. Why Zachary liked the beach pictures of Miles cheating on him? Can Zachary be so dishonorable or stupid? Zachary is never a helpless and stupid man. Zachary is a very smart man. Zachary liked the beach pictures after the rumors. Because Miles never cheated on him. And Zachary wanted to stop all bad rumors. If Miles had cheated, Zachary would never have liked beach pics. Zachary's a good man. But Miles is a good man too. Sometimes both sides are good, but relationships can end. Let them all be happy.

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2019 11:21 PM

R79 LA it is expensive...$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2019 11:32 PM

R81 you might one to ask your this question

Zachary probably Liked Miles’ beach picture because it is a nice picture also because he did not know Miles went with James. Zachary was blindsided, but look at Zachary, he looks great and this is a new chapter for him.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2019 11:36 PM

I feel sorry for Rocco. He looks so sad. I wish Miles will give Rocco to Zach so Skunk can be with Rocco.

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2019 11:37 PM

Do you pay the house rent of the person who cheated on you? Moreover, with the person he is cheating can you do, he tolerate sitting at your home? Who would do that? Mature and honorable people will never admit it. I've never heard such a funny story. I laugh a lot. 😁😁😁😅😅😅What world do we live in? Someone's imagination works hard. Besides, Miles was never bathing.

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2019 11:47 PM

R83 Thank you for your answer. I want people to leave Miles and Zachary alone. Please, We all musn't tell bad things and lies for both of them. And let them both be very happy in their new life

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2019 11:58 PM

R85 the summer in LA was planned . Zachary and Miles every years goes to LA. So once they broke up Miles went to LA. It was paid for and good for Rocco.

by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2019 12:02 AM

I did not know that summer in LA takes place during the month of February to ... I thought summer in USA takes place in the Month of June. I am sorry but I live in NY and summer begins in June.😂😂😂Some people on this thread go to extraordinary lengths to make up stuff.

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2019 1:09 AM

R70 You should write a fan fiction. Clearly Miles got his own place in LA and Zach is happy in the place in NY. They seem to be doing pretty well. However, it appears that some of their fans may never recover.

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2019 5:41 AM

R88 My dear friend. I was going to write the same thing. 😁😁😁 Miles and Zachary left at the end of January. In that case, they must have rented the house from LA before January. For Summer? 🤔🤔🤔 What's the rush? We need to think a bit. The truth must be discussed. Why are some people saying such ridiculous inconsistent things? I can not understand? Btw, Miles dosen't need Zachary's money. Because, Miles have a very rich family and he has own money.. R89 Yesssss.. 🤗🤗👏👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2019 5:55 AM

R81 I think Z probably like the photos of the beach because he certainly hoped to save his relationship with M. And he waited several days to do it.

by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2019 6:17 AM

R91 Since then he's moved on: seriously who would want a guy who cheats on him? He started a new chapter of his life (carla pic), he works, he has fun, he will end up meeting a new guy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2019 6:27 AM

R92 thank you Zach doesn’t want Miles back. If he did he would have like Miles’ pictures. Zach not responding and hopefully Miles can move on.

by Anonymousreply 93June 9, 2019 6:47 AM

Also, about the house Zach and Miles were leaving in December to be in LA. They broke up and Miles went to LA.

by Anonymousreply 94June 9, 2019 6:48 AM

R94 just picture this You and your partner decided to take a trip . You have all the arrangements done. Booked and paid. The month that you planning to leave you broke with your partner. So what do you do? One partner decided to go to LA and stay there and the other stay in NY.

For example I have planned to go to Manilla. I already have my place that I will staying all paid for. Lets say my partner and I split - I will still go to Manila.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2019 8:27 AM

even if this were the case (I remember Zach's interview) this does not imply that the house was paid for by Zach and not by Miles. s a famous model that could absolutely pay six months for that house.

by Anonymousreply 96June 9, 2019 9:54 AM

R96 Zach paid for it not Miles. Do you think Zach wouldn’t let Miles stay with Rocco? Rocco is Zach’s baby.

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2019 10:45 AM

Correction: Rocco is Miles baby. It is Miles dog and has the adoption paper t o prove it.

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2019 11:01 AM

R98 I know it is Miles’ dog, but Rocco has been in the shelter then home with Miles. Look at the Rocco, not a happy dog.

by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2019 11:15 AM

me too Rocco does not seem happy but you must be honest enough to know that if Rocco was away from Miles he would be sad in the same way or worse.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2019 1:01 PM

R100 Rocco and Skunk needs to be together.

by Anonymousreply 101June 9, 2019 3:46 PM

In other words, you don’t want nothing connecting them. Don’t be like that if there is someone that Miles love is Rocco. Rocco is his safe heaven. He will died if Rocco is taken away from him. He raised and trained Rocco since he was a puppy. Plus when they were together they used to split the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 102June 9, 2019 4:08 PM

Is Zachary in NY? Today is the Tony Award wondering if he will be going .

by Anonymousreply 103June 9, 2019 4:19 PM

R102 it is not that Miles doesn’t love Rocco. I feel Miles needs to take of himself first . Miles looks tired and sad. Once Miles takes care of himself then he can take care of Rocco. I think Miles didn’t realize how breaking up with Zachary was going to hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 104June 9, 2019 5:42 PM

R99 R101 Zachary's crazy fans are starting to ridiculous. And now they have lost their conscience. Actually, I think they're just two brats. They lost their hearts because of their hatred for Miles. I believe Zachary would not admit to having fans like these two brats. Now they want Rocco taken from Miles. Who are two you? How dare two you ? Come to yourself, brats. Do you two believe other Zachary fans will approve of you? Enough of hate and rudeness. You two leave Zachary, Miles, Skunk and Rocco alone. Return to your own poor lives. I'm not going to write on these pages any more. I don't want to read the two brat trying to smash Miles. This is unbelievable evil. I think you two would be very happy if Miles did something to himself..

by Anonymousreply 105June 9, 2019 5:45 PM

R105 no one is putting Miles down. All I am saying Miles needs to focus and take care of himself. If you are a fan of Miles then look back how Miles was and look now how he is. Sadness, weak , tired and depressed. He just need time to focus on himself. It is okay to be alone . You don’t need a partner all the time.

by Anonymousreply 106June 9, 2019 5:56 PM

R103 He is in NY. Someone saw him at JFK.

by Anonymousreply 107June 9, 2019 6:49 PM

R 107 thanks . Do you know if they saw him today or yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 108June 9, 2019 6:51 PM

R108 17 hours ago. A guy left a comment on Zach's IG (latest pic).

by Anonymousreply 109June 9, 2019 6:56 PM

Jiles will go together at the tonys. Red carpet debut for them.

by Anonymousreply 110June 9, 2019 8:01 PM

what will James do on the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 111June 9, 2019 8:07 PM

Actually since James is Jeremy O.Harris's bff he might be his plus 1, at least at the after party.

by Anonymousreply 112June 9, 2019 8:12 PM

R111 because he's a actor.

by Anonymousreply 113June 9, 2019 8:19 PM

R112 omg you guys have nothing better to do. James and Miles are not even invited to the Tony Award .

by Anonymousreply 114June 9, 2019 8:22 PM

R113 I'm not sure that's enough of a reason in this case.

by Anonymousreply 115June 9, 2019 8:24 PM

R115 don’t pay attention to them. This is the Miles’ fans . Do you guys know what the Tony Award is?

by Anonymousreply 116June 9, 2019 8:25 PM

no need invitation. You can buy your place.

by Anonymousreply 117June 9, 2019 8:26 PM

After all this, no one has posted a YouTube vid of his appearance on the show??

by Anonymousreply 118June 9, 2019 8:27 PM

R116 you're serious? What's his the tony??? Google is your bff. You invent theory about z and m and you don't know what the tony are. Are you 12???

by Anonymousreply 119June 9, 2019 8:28 PM

R119 when the Tony Award is over . Show us the picture of James attending the Tony Award

by Anonymousreply 120June 9, 2019 8:39 PM

R106 you need a life. You seems sad in your life. You need friends. It's you who are sad depressed. You're a brat. You knows nothing so stop little brat to invent story, pretend to know anything. Because i promise to you. you don't know miles unless if you believe it so hard. Get out, find friends or write a book your imagination has no limit.

by Anonymousreply 121June 9, 2019 9:00 PM

I can’t wait to see how Zachary is going to look. Tony Award 7pm central time.

by Anonymousreply 122June 9, 2019 9:40 PM

The little brat thinks he knows everything and absolutely wants to be right.

by Anonymousreply 123June 9, 2019 9:46 PM

Dear R123. But it won't be like that anymore. Because now everything has changed. It's not a "crazy fan" case.

by Anonymousreply 124June 9, 2019 11:02 PM

Omg Zachary looks so hot. His outfit for the Tony Award is great .

by Anonymousreply 125June 9, 2019 11:27 PM

R124 ???

by Anonymousreply 126June 10, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote] I am so happy that Zachary is doing well. He looks so healthy.

Which is unusual for someone with his condition.

by Anonymousreply 127June 10, 2019 12:15 AM

R127 don’t start rumor . Zachary is in good health .

by Anonymousreply 128June 10, 2019 12:28 AM

[277] what condition are you taking about? Please explain yourself.

by Anonymousreply 129June 10, 2019 12:35 AM

OMG he was trying to be funny or take a shot at Z. Just ignore him

by Anonymousreply 130June 10, 2019 12:38 AM

R130 thank you. Just ignore people that wants to start rumors. R127 shame on you.

I can tell R127 is a Miles’ fan

by Anonymousreply 131June 10, 2019 12:40 AM

Da fuq?

by Anonymousreply 132June 10, 2019 12:44 AM

They won!!!! Yes they won the Tony Award!!!

by Anonymousreply 133June 10, 2019 1:52 AM

Happy for them

by Anonymousreply 134June 10, 2019 3:14 AM

this fight you are making between you by putting Zach and Miles in the middle is childish, squalid and devious so stop!!!

by Anonymousreply 135June 10, 2019 7:25 AM

Look like Zachary is at the party and they are having fun. I get so happy to see Zachary with a big smile. That outfit was a hit.

by Anonymousreply 136June 10, 2019 7:30 AM

I was skeptical about Zach's outfit but he looks much better in motion (0:25): https://news.yahoo.com/2019-tony-awards-red-carpet-232352938.html

by Anonymousreply 137June 10, 2019 7:33 AM

Sorry, google 'Yahoo News 2019 Tony Awards Red Carpet' to watch the video.

by Anonymousreply 138June 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Does anyone knows if Zach brought Skunk back to NY? Or is Skunk in LA because the guys start filming in July?

by Anonymousreply 139June 10, 2019 9:53 AM

[quote]what will James do on the red carpet?

Mainline envy.

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2019 10:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2019 10:19 AM

R141 thank you so much.

by Anonymousreply 142June 10, 2019 10:48 AM

Best Cast Ever.... Now I'd like to see them all on the same plane back to LA. I can't get enough of them!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 10, 2019 12:58 PM

Andrew's sister's dress was my favorite outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 10, 2019 1:25 PM

R143 thank you. I am wondering if Zachary left Skunk in LA and all the guys are flying to LA to start filming. So proud and happy they won.

by Anonymousreply 145June 10, 2019 1:26 PM

Zachary Quinton was chosen to be the number one well dressed for the Tony Award. He did look so so hot.

by Anonymousreply 146June 10, 2019 10:15 PM

He always picks the ugliest glasses, though, r146.

by Anonymousreply 147June 10, 2019 10:36 PM

He did not wear them on the red carpet so not sure why he put them on later

by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2019 11:50 PM

R148 I am wondering if Zachary has problem wearing contact lenses. Yes at the beginning he took pictures without it, but probably felt more comfortable wearing it. He still looks so so hot.

by Anonymousreply 149June 11, 2019 12:31 AM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 150June 11, 2019 12:32 AM

Okay so is Zachary going to stay in NY or head back to LA? Where is the Star Skunk?

by Anonymousreply 151June 11, 2019 12:42 AM

I’m disgusted by the rumor that Miles smells. Hygiene, Miles! It’s important.

by Anonymousreply 152June 11, 2019 3:39 PM

R152 C'mon, it's BS. The only disgusting person is the one who wrote it. Even if somebody dislikes the guy (WE GOT IT) and belives he is the Devil incarnate, it's so unnecessary and immature to attack Miles like that. Even IF Miles did something wrong, I am sure he's learnt his lessons. Zach's moved on and so should everybody else. Respect Zach and let it go, please.

by Anonymousreply 153June 11, 2019 4:17 PM

Zachary is in Florence Italy and he looks so so hot!

by Anonymousreply 154June 12, 2019 11:53 PM

Shane Dawson tells a much different story.

by Anonymousreply 155June 12, 2019 11:55 PM

R155 i really not in the mood for this . This is my opinion. If I say he looks so so hot , then that how I feel. If someone feels different then that is their opinion. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 156June 12, 2019 11:58 PM

R155 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 157June 13, 2019 4:25 AM

R155 in honor of his Italian escape.. e sti cazzi?! 😝

by Anonymousreply 158June 13, 2019 6:02 AM

So happy that Zachary is enjoying life and being invited to special events. Good job Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 159June 13, 2019 11:54 AM

[159] I agree, this is good, really good !!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 160June 13, 2019 12:11 PM

A new chapter for Zachary . The best is coming for Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 161June 13, 2019 12:29 PM

R155, R158 Any details?

by Anonymousreply 162June 13, 2019 12:56 PM

Here for You.....and if someone wants to transcribe some parts ( I won't be able to listen to the podcast until Sunday ) Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 13, 2019 1:21 PM

R163 Oh that's a good one. I listened to it yesterday I'll try to summarize it for you.

by Anonymousreply 164June 13, 2019 2:50 PM

So several remarks that caught my attention. It was recorded on the 31st of March in LA. They talk about ‘Nos4a2u’ (we’ve heard it all before), ‘In Search of’ (‘I’m curious, I have a curious mind and I feel that the older I get the more curious I become. Curiosity is a hallmark of staying young and staying engaged in the world’), the ‘BITB’ (he had never seen the movie and had been kind of prejudiced against the play since it is considered backward-looking and stereotyping), about his coming out (he has no regrets, ‘I’m not the kind of person who tends to dwell in regret anyway’), LA vs NYC and how he deals with fame (balance is key: 1. he loves them both with a passion for different reasons and plans to keep going back and forth. 2. there is time for work/being available/exposed and there is time to retreat and take care of himself), spirituality (he prefers to keep this part of his life private), SM (it’s complicated: ‘if I were truly integrated as a person I would probably not have a SM presence’, ‘I thought about packing it all in on the SM platforms and removing that aspect of accessibility’, but it is beneficial for the job. Also he likes to see the world and share with people the way he sees it but he generally uses IG as a one way street, he doesn’t really engage people on it too much, he just puts his experience out there and whoever wants to find his way to it is welcomed to find his way to it), Star Trek (prays and hopes), Leonard Nemoy (loosing Leonard allowed Zach to process the death of his own father), what would he tell his younger self (‘love yourself more, find compassion and patience for yourself’), about what makes him happy (friends, travel, animals, music, theatre, playing the banjo), India (he would like to go there at least for a month to explore it properly, spiritually and culturally, but it’s hard to find time) and he really wants to see Northern lights and visit New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 165June 13, 2019 4:24 PM

R165 thanks you were very kind !! Love India too, I would be very happy for him if he could leave as soon as possible, seeing those places through his eyes qnd soul would be superb

by Anonymousreply 166June 13, 2019 5:16 PM

Look for Hey Qween on youtube with Shane Dawson - he apparently directed some film that Zachary was involved and he aid Quinto crushed his soul

by Anonymousreply 167June 13, 2019 5:41 PM

R167 Thank you. I watched it, nothing new then.

by Anonymousreply 168June 13, 2019 6:14 PM

I was hoping for more pictures of Zachary in Italy. Does anyone know if Skunk is in LA or NY?

by Anonymousreply 169June 13, 2019 11:34 PM

Did anyone see chain Z was wearing in Italy with something red on it? Do we know what it is?

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2019 12:33 AM

R170 omg thank you . I saw it please if anyone can see what it is let us know?

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2019 12:44 AM

Wasn't he at a Givenchy show, it was prolly Givenchy bling.

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2019 12:46 AM

R172 No Zachary was the only want wearing it. It is new . I can’t figure out what it is.

by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2019 12:59 AM

Does anyone know what was in the IG story Zach's PA has deleted? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 174June 14, 2019 1:44 AM

R174 again. Sorry, I see her story again, something wrong with my phone.

by Anonymousreply 175June 14, 2019 1:55 AM

Where is Zachary?

by Anonymousreply 176June 14, 2019 10:34 AM

R170 The red necklace looks like coral, I recently saw the same in a designer collection but I can't remember which.

by Anonymousreply 177June 14, 2019 2:09 PM

R177 so someone gave him that for his birthday. He started wearing it after coming back from LA.

by Anonymousreply 178June 14, 2019 2:22 PM

it is coral

by Anonymousreply 179June 14, 2019 2:29 PM

R177 what designer collection did you see it?

by Anonymousreply 180June 14, 2019 2:41 PM

R177 sorry just read you don’t remember which designer. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 181June 14, 2019 2:57 PM

Lots of the celebrities that were in Florence Italy with Zach , are still there. I am wondering if Zach is there or in NY /LA

by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2019 3:52 PM

Maybe NY ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2019 4:13 PM

R183 when into someone IG and they are all having breakfast. Same celebrities who were at the event with Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 184June 14, 2019 4:40 PM

R183 Zach always dissapears on the week-ends, I doubt we'll ever find out where he is but my money's on NYC.

by Anonymousreply 185June 14, 2019 5:15 PM

R185 The mystery guy

by Anonymousreply 186June 14, 2019 5:50 PM

If anyone find the picture of the red coral Zachary is wearing , please let us know-thank you

by Anonymousreply 187June 14, 2019 6:27 PM

Milano Moda Uomo - this fashion show is today in Milan. Wondering if Zachary is going to this event.

by Anonymousreply 188June 14, 2019 6:48 PM

I believe Zachary is in the United States. A flight attendant took a picture of Zachary arriving. Also, you’ll see the precious coral necklace.

by Anonymousreply 189June 15, 2019 11:55 AM

Where's Zach? Who took the pic????

by Anonymousreply 190June 16, 2019 1:50 PM

Anyone has any idea as to where our Zach is at?

by Anonymousreply 191June 16, 2019 4:45 PM

no idea where and with whom but what wonderful vibes the pic gives me !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 192June 16, 2019 5:02 PM

R192 I agree. Seeing Zach’s picture was great.

by Anonymousreply 193June 16, 2019 5:06 PM

I would give up my body for any whim Zach might have. I would be his mental and sexual slave. That being said, I’d always be a little grossed out by the fact that his dick has been inside of Miles. That would make me queasy.

by Anonymousreply 194June 16, 2019 5:22 PM

R194 unnecessarily rude!

by Anonymousreply 195June 16, 2019 5:37 PM

R195 Factual

by Anonymousreply 196June 16, 2019 5:45 PM

Anyone please where is Zachary? What part of the countries is he in?

by Anonymousreply 197June 16, 2019 6:29 PM

This is the frau-iest thread on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 198June 16, 2019 7:22 PM

R198 facts.

by Anonymousreply 199June 16, 2019 7:23 PM

If he flied with Emirates from Milan he was in Dubai at some point. but I don’t know he stays there or just for transfer to nyc or somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 200June 16, 2019 10:19 PM

I am just happy Zachary is away and enjoying his time.

by Anonymousreply 201June 17, 2019 12:05 AM

Same! Let’s pass around lemon squares and make a homemade card (that we’ll all sign!) to send to Zach’s New York apartment! We can draw his dogs on the front with hearts for eyes. He loves us and we love him!!!

by Anonymousreply 202June 17, 2019 1:10 AM

R202 were you born a cynical bitch or did you grow into it???

by Anonymousreply 203June 17, 2019 2:22 AM

It grows stronger every day. Nature AND nurture, really. It’s funny though. I certainly didn’t expect someone on this, the Queen Frau thread, to understand sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 204June 17, 2019 2:31 AM

Well it comes naturally

by Anonymousreply 205June 17, 2019 3:05 AM

And I’m not really partial to lemon squares ...

by Anonymousreply 206June 17, 2019 3:06 AM

I think Zachary is in Punta Cana. It hit me when I read what he wrote . Several tourists had died and they still don’t know what the cause them to died.

So yeah Punta Cana!!! Be safe

by Anonymousreply 207June 17, 2019 9:01 AM

R207 Cive him some privacy, please, that's stalkerish behaviour tbh. If Zach wanted us to know where he is atm he would have indicated the location, don't you think so?

by Anonymousreply 208June 17, 2019 10:42 AM

Zachary himself left a clue, so I don’t see the harm in speculating on here. Isn’t this a place to gossip?

by Anonymousreply 209June 17, 2019 11:15 AM

Punta Cana is a good guess due to tourists getting sick. I don’t think the trees are right, some say hanging gardens in Bali. Not sure?

by Anonymousreply 210June 17, 2019 11:28 AM

R209 Thank You..... now some fans are saying it is not Punta Cana. So what it comes down to - Zach is relaxing and having fun.

by Anonymousreply 211June 17, 2019 12:44 PM

R210 i agree

by Anonymousreply 212June 17, 2019 12:54 PM

Zachary really knows how to hide and not be found. I love the guy.

by Anonymousreply 213June 18, 2019 12:50 AM

No ideas of where he is or who took pic? Still a no real info regarding the red coral branch pendant?

by Anonymousreply 214June 18, 2019 1:01 AM

Mind your own business, you sneaky bitch. If he wants you to know he will tell. Why would anyone on Datalounge know who takes pictures of him?

by Anonymousreply 215June 18, 2019 1:51 AM

R215 please don’t come here and be nasty and rude. I know you are one of Miles’ fan.

by Anonymousreply 216June 18, 2019 2:00 AM

People speculate on DL all the time, even lie or make shit up so what is with the name calling friend.

by Anonymousreply 217June 18, 2019 2:01 AM

R214 I am wondering if someone gave him the red coral pendant for his birthday or he bought it in Florence Italy .

by Anonymousreply 218June 18, 2019 2:02 AM

Personally the conversation was dying and I was just trying to start things back up. If I had known that some were sooooo sensitive I would have asked different questions.

by Anonymousreply 219June 18, 2019 2:05 AM

R218 I think you are probably correct there was no romantic meaning behind the red coral just re-energizing or some such crap. Not really into the new age or crystal stuff. I did like the look of it though

by Anonymousreply 220June 18, 2019 2:08 AM

R220 it is a nice red coral stone . Zach last picture he was wearing it. Whatever the meaning behind the red coral stone- I am just happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 221June 18, 2019 2:49 AM

I have a feeling Zachary has free time till the end of June then LA to start filming. I am wondering if Skunk is in LA. I don’t think Skunk is in NY.

by Anonymousreply 222June 18, 2019 11:13 AM

Zachary is in Bali.

by Anonymousreply 223June 18, 2019 11:37 AM

it is sure?

by Anonymousreply 224June 18, 2019 11:40 AM

R222 Why would he leave Skunk in LA?

by Anonymousreply 225June 18, 2019 12:43 PM

I think because the boys are going to start filming. So I think Zach is going to be in LA for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 226June 18, 2019 1:37 PM

how is that fug boring Kimmell still on???? he has the worst guests. I doont get it

by Anonymousreply 227June 18, 2019 2:11 PM

R227 LOL

by Anonymousreply 228June 18, 2019 2:18 PM

Is this the first time Zachary has been this quite?

by Anonymousreply 229June 18, 2019 10:58 PM

He has not been quiet a lot since the end of January. However a vacation seems long over due as well if he is in Bali the flight is long back to the US

by Anonymousreply 230June 18, 2019 11:53 PM

R230 wow from Los Angeles Zach went to Florence Italy then now Bali. So happy . You are right a vacation was way over due.

by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2019 12:09 AM

Is he alone or someone along with him?

by Anonymousreply 232June 19, 2019 9:14 AM

R232 we don’t know. I really hope he is not alone.

by Anonymousreply 233June 19, 2019 10:19 AM

R233 if he was screwing around while in a committed public relationship I wouldn't worry too much about him being alone now...

by Anonymousreply 234June 19, 2019 3:29 PM

R234 Zachary made public statements since the breakup regarding addictions, recovery and 'using' sex as a replacement. I was lead to believe that he was working on himself. What that means to him or how long is up for debate but he maybe trying to work on his reputed 'whoring' ways

by Anonymousreply 235June 19, 2019 4:00 PM

Well at least Zach didn't find himself another bf two weeks after the breakup...Or he and his new guy are smart enough to keep it on the hush hush on sm.

by Anonymousreply 236June 19, 2019 4:11 PM

If Z really was blindsided by M replacing him before the breakup, I hope he has taken time to deal with that before moving on.

by Anonymousreply 237June 19, 2019 4:37 PM

R236 how is that worse? Finding a BF VS randomly contacting people on SM? Why is being a fan whilst remaining objective such a struggle?

by Anonymousreply 238June 19, 2019 5:17 PM

R238 I agree neither has a leg to stand on. Even if they did have an 'open' relationship they both took steps that ultimately ruined it. To seemingly toss away 5+ years is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 239June 19, 2019 5:31 PM

R238 First of all, I'm not a fan: too old and cynical. Secondly, IMO finding a new BF is fine, finding a new BF the same month you ended your 5 year-long relationship with your 'irreplaceable' man, 'a love of your life', blahblah tells me a lot about the person. But I agree with R239, both are to blame here.

by Anonymousreply 240June 19, 2019 5:43 PM

R240 Zachary was working while Miles was cheating. No respect for Zach after six years. It is sad what he did to Zach.

by Anonymousreply 241June 19, 2019 10:19 PM

Accept that they Both ruined the relationship and did nothing to repair it. Now it seems way too late and everyone needs to move on. Z is busy with new projects and Skunk, let’s be happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 242June 20, 2019 12:45 AM

R242 Zach had no other choice . How can he trust Miles? I am just happy Zachary is doing great and he has Skunk..

by Anonymousreply 243June 20, 2019 12:47 AM

Zachary just posted a picture. Wow he is having fun.

by Anonymousreply 244June 20, 2019 11:01 AM

Is this the new chapter Carla was excited about? It does look amazing. Now I'm curious who...

by Anonymousreply 245June 20, 2019 12:34 PM

Any details about this new chapter?

by Anonymousreply 246June 20, 2019 12:42 PM

R246 Omg you right . The new chapter. All I know that the boys from the play need to be in LA in July. Someone told me they start filming.

by Anonymousreply 247June 20, 2019 12:47 PM

R246 I wish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 20, 2019 12:55 PM

celebrated his birthday at the hotel 'villa carlotta "

by Anonymousreply 249June 20, 2019 1:13 PM

R249 is that where he did his birthday? How did you find out?

by Anonymousreply 250June 20, 2019 1:42 PM

https://www.instagram.com/villacarlottala/

by Anonymousreply 251June 20, 2019 2:04 PM

https://www.instagram.com/villacarlottala/

by Anonymousreply 252June 20, 2019 2:08 PM

villacarlottala instagram

by Anonymousreply 253June 20, 2019 2:14 PM

R253 it is a nice hotel, but I don’t see pictures of Zach’s birthday. Did you see pictures?

by Anonymousreply 254June 20, 2019 5:47 PM

R254 I'm not R253 (thank you) but take a look at the poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 20, 2019 8:06 PM

[255] why ?

by Anonymousreply 256June 21, 2019 7:02 AM

R256 It's the same one that you can see in Zach's HB pic. R253 was right, the same place.

by Anonymousreply 257June 21, 2019 12:00 PM

[257] maybe Zac is in India now

by Anonymousreply 258June 21, 2019 12:15 PM

R258 Hmm. Going there with somebody experienced would be a smart move. The girl doesn't follow him tho... But how amazing that would be?! If they start shooting in the middle of July, he's got three more weeks.

by Anonymousreply 259June 21, 2019 1:01 PM

I am so wondering who is with Zachary on this trip. I know it is not my business , but I want to know . LOL

by Anonymousreply 260June 21, 2019 4:36 PM

R260 Me too lol. But look at what's going on in Miles' comment section on IG. That's why we can't have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 261June 21, 2019 7:28 PM

R261 yes with that kind of stupidity why would ‘stars’ want to post more or private stuff I know Zachary wants to represent for the gay community and show pictures of his relationships but look what the reaction was when it went south with Miles

by Anonymousreply 262June 21, 2019 7:35 PM

I feel like there are a lot of cat hoarders on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 263June 21, 2019 7:37 PM

I’m only a dog lover but I can’t speak for the others

by Anonymousreply 264June 21, 2019 7:38 PM

R264 Me too

by Anonymousreply 265June 21, 2019 7:40 PM

R262 I don't think he did it for the LGBT community, rather he was really in love and left his guard down. He was very private when he dated J.Groff and it's been proven once again that that's how it should be.

by Anonymousreply 266June 21, 2019 8:05 PM

I think at least at the beginning Zach was crazy about Miles, I agree it wasn't probably a statement rather something he just wanted to do, to be able to show his bf off like any normal person would. For a while there they were incredibly beautiful and inspirational as a couple.

I don't think celebrity relationships should necessarily be private, public statements bring out the worst in people but also lots of love. The way some people are having trouble letting go goes to show how their relationship was admired and probably idealized.

by Anonymousreply 267June 21, 2019 8:25 PM

R266 I agree, there is a limit what you should post . I think it is beautiful what Zach posted. His vacation pictures are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 268June 21, 2019 8:25 PM

Look at Blake Shelton and Gwen. They are so popular and always know how far they should go with the IG.

by Anonymousreply 269June 21, 2019 8:28 PM

I think Zach is going to be more private with his relationship. It is nice how and what he is doing now. Zach keep us posted when he wants to. I am just happy that he is enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 270June 21, 2019 8:30 PM

He obviously has to limit post especially of a bf as people become too invested and involved.

by Anonymousreply 271June 21, 2019 8:31 PM

R271 I agree. Did you see Zachary kept his birthday party private ? All we know he invited 30 guests.

Also, I think it was Miles and his friends who posted the party before. So this was good Zachary kept it private .

by Anonymousreply 272June 21, 2019 8:40 PM

Yeah, I feel that was the first time he fell for someone that hard and he probably thought they would last forever. Now when the 'love of his life' is over I wonder if with his next bf he will be more carefull with words as well. R272 Old school. Sad for us but way more healthier for him.

by Anonymousreply 273June 21, 2019 8:45 PM

He is very careful with SM. He said in an interview that he would rather do without it but he needs it for his job.

by Anonymousreply 274June 21, 2019 8:48 PM

R274 I agree

by Anonymousreply 275June 21, 2019 9:06 PM

R273 I agree, I wanted to see pictures of Zach’s birthday, but the good news he had fun.

by Anonymousreply 276June 21, 2019 9:08 PM

It is really sad how Miles’ fans are blaming Zach for everything. I think Zach is a pro he knows how to be private and when to put things in SM. This is something I think Miles needs to learn. The problem here is Miles is not a boy he is 30 years old. I think it is time to leave Zach alone.

by Anonymousreply 277June 22, 2019 5:15 AM

If you can stomach Susan Blackwell from Title of Show (personally I find her only a little less annoying than Jackie Hoffman) here is a video interview with Zach where she embarrasses him by mentioning that she saw his dick when he appeared in Angels in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 22, 2019 9:14 AM

R277 you are aware he was picking up guys on SM? Is that your idea of being smart about keeping things private?

You can be Z's fans without being delusional, admire his craft, his looks but he is no saint.

Miles fans have moved on, just like Miles.

by Anonymousreply 279June 22, 2019 11:41 AM

R279 The answer is in your question. Do you really believe that Z with the fans who follow him and spy on him would go pick on guys on SM? Think 5 minutes. Especially when one knows the opinion he has of SM.

by Anonymousreply 280June 22, 2019 12:09 PM

R279 Zach is a very smart guys. If Zach wants a guy he doesn’t have to go to SM to get one.

by Anonymousreply 281June 22, 2019 1:06 PM

Wow this is a long vacation, but he needed it. I really hope he is relaxing . Where is Skunk? LOL

by Anonymousreply 282June 22, 2019 1:58 PM

Zachary did an IG today.

by Anonymousreply 283June 22, 2019 9:54 PM

Wait has he deleted his stories?

by Anonymousreply 284June 22, 2019 10:18 PM

Zachary just deleted his IG. I don’t know why.. but

by Anonymousreply 285June 22, 2019 10:19 PM

R285 It is odd. The stories were business as usual.

by Anonymousreply 286June 22, 2019 10:25 PM

It was beautiful but then gone. I don’t understand why

by Anonymousreply 287June 22, 2019 10:30 PM

Did he have some stories from his trip and then they were deleted???

by Anonymousreply 288June 22, 2019 10:54 PM

Does anyone know what it was about?

by Anonymousreply 289June 22, 2019 10:55 PM

The IG story was about his trip. People from the country , buildings and statues

by Anonymousreply 290June 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Nice too bad it is gone

by Anonymousreply 291June 22, 2019 11:44 PM

Maybe he doesn’t want to be known where he is.

by Anonymousreply 292June 22, 2019 11:53 PM

R292 I agree , but strange . It was so nice and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 293June 23, 2019 12:04 AM

Could you figure out where he was?

by Anonymousreply 294June 23, 2019 12:05 AM

R294 someone said somewhere in Asia.

by Anonymousreply 295June 23, 2019 12:19 AM

Yes people said Bali and then some said India, just wondering with the pics that got erased if anyone could tell

by Anonymousreply 296June 23, 2019 12:43 AM

Does anyone notice that Zach is following wedding planner on IG.

by Anonymousreply 297June 23, 2019 2:32 AM

I did not notice that, which one? I doubt Z is getting married but I guess one never knows.

by Anonymousreply 298June 23, 2019 2:42 AM

R297 I believe it's his sister in law's company.

by Anonymousreply 299June 23, 2019 3:10 AM

R298 wanderlust weddings west

by Anonymousreply 300June 23, 2019 4:45 AM

I never saw and knew this. Wow

by Anonymousreply 301June 23, 2019 6:00 AM

Hey guys I took a screenshot of Zachary’s pictures of his IG story. I don’t know how to attach it here. If someone tells me how I would post it? It is beautiful where he is at.

by Anonymousreply 302June 23, 2019 6:34 AM

I do not know if they had seen it !. It was in the Tonys. So sweet. Zachary and Matt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303June 23, 2019 1:54 PM

R303 thanks! I haven’t seen it before. looked very intimate. if only I can lip reading...

by Anonymousreply 304June 23, 2019 4:06 PM

Zachary & Matt ... ♥️

by Anonymousreply 305June 23, 2019 6:06 PM

I think, Zachary at Vietnam ... But ı'm not sure

by Anonymousreply 306June 23, 2019 8:50 PM

R306 Based on what?

by Anonymousreply 307June 23, 2019 8:59 PM

R307 I simulation the pictures to Vietnam. Just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 308June 23, 2019 9:18 PM

R305 Zachary and Matt would make a beautiful couple. Matt is married for what he could not be.

by Anonymousreply 309June 23, 2019 9:25 PM

No India or Vietnam this time for Zach, he's in NY. Someone on twitter saw him today.

by Anonymousreply 310June 23, 2019 9:53 PM

R305 Charlie Carver, with his purple heart in comments, would be a better guess than Matt for Zach's next-twink-in-line. They were in BITB, photographed in an Oscar party group, then turned up at Sundance with Zach and Chris Pine.

by Anonymousreply 311June 23, 2019 9:58 PM

I have a feeling Charles wants Zachary , but Zachary has no interest . Only friendships for Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 312June 23, 2019 10:04 PM

R311 I think Zach has a lot of respect for Matt and his values. Charles being supportive is nothing new tho. I have never got a feeling there was anything else possible.

by Anonymousreply 313June 23, 2019 10:32 PM

unfortunately Charlie has a bf.

by Anonymousreply 314June 23, 2019 11:12 PM

R313 R314 Zachary and Matt have been friends for years. Zachary, Jim and Matt lived in the same area when they were children, they have known each other for years. Zachary and Matt went to the same university. Matt lived in Ireland one summer because Zachary did it before and recommended it to him.

by Anonymousreply 315June 23, 2019 11:38 PM

[quote]Zachary, Jim and Matt lived in the same area when they were children

Matt is from Texas, Jimmy is from Brooklyn and LV, and Zach is from Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 316June 23, 2019 11:42 PM

Zach and Matt have been friends for many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 24, 2019 12:10 AM

They would have been in the same class at Carnegie Mellon's School of Drama, r317.

by Anonymousreply 318June 24, 2019 12:12 AM

People in this thread are making up stories. Before you write stupidities check the facts, like someone already pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 319June 24, 2019 12:42 AM

I read Z and Matt went to school (college) together was that not accurate. I will have to google it

by Anonymousreply 320June 24, 2019 12:48 AM

Jim Parsons, Matt Bomer, and Lee Pace all grew up in Spring, Texas.

Matt and Zachary both graduated from Carnegie Mellon college.

by Anonymousreply 321June 24, 2019 1:09 AM

Jim Parsons, es de Texas. Zachary y Matt estuvieron en la misma universidad en diferentes años, han sido amigos durante años, escribió Bomer en una publicación de Instagram sobre el cumpleaños de Zachary el año pasado. Matt y Zachary trabajaron en Irlanda un verano en diferentes años en la misma ciudad, no es necesario ir a Google, lo han dicho en entrevistas.

by Anonymousreply 322June 24, 2019 1:10 AM

R322 Jim Parsons, he's from Texas. Zachary and Matt were at the same university in different years, they have been friends for years, Bomer wrote in an Instagram post about Zachary's birthday last year. Matt and Zachary worked in Ireland one summer in different years in the same city, it is not necessary to go to Google, they have said it in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 323June 24, 2019 1:13 AM

R321 That's why the confusion. All mentioned are friends.

by Anonymousreply 324June 24, 2019 1:17 AM

Zach graduated in 1999, Matt in 2000. They were together there for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 325June 24, 2019 1:24 AM

I saw the first chapter of Zachary's series, he's very good, but the episode bored me, maybe because it's a series for teenagers that is based on a very popular book, probably there will be a second season. Has anyone seen her?

by Anonymousreply 326June 24, 2019 1:38 AM

I'm finding NOS4A2 only marginally watchable after 2 episodes. The problem is that the main storyline is largely boring and tedious and only gets interesting when Zachary appears as Manx. His part of the show is uniquely macabre, which is fascinating in comparison to the teen drama and angst that is the rest of the series.

by Anonymousreply 327June 24, 2019 1:50 AM

Is there any proof that Zach is back in NY?

by Anonymousreply 328June 24, 2019 5:25 AM

R327 They should have not promoted the show as horror. The book was not scary and they managed to make the script even less excited. They also really simplified Manx's character: another predictable villain with mommy issues. The only thing they haven't mentioned yet is that he is a Republican. Zach and the guy who plays Bing are really good and save the mess. Not sure there will be the second season.

by Anonymousreply 329June 24, 2019 5:39 AM

R329 praying that it would make it for another season.

by Anonymousreply 330June 24, 2019 5:42 AM

R330 Idk. If anything I hope it will open new doors for him.

by Anonymousreply 331June 24, 2019 5:53 AM

If only Star Trek comes back with a movie.

by Anonymousreply 332June 24, 2019 6:44 AM

I would love to see Zach in a dramatic role. without masks and let me cry for days. I really need this!!

by Anonymousreply 333June 24, 2019 11:43 AM

playbill.com/article/annette-bening-zachary-quinto-more-take-part-in-live-streamed-mueller-investigation-play-june-24

by Anonymousreply 334June 24, 2019 4:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 24, 2019 4:32 PM

R333 I agree

by Anonymousreply 336June 24, 2019 5:46 PM

R334 the link is not working .

by Anonymousreply 337June 24, 2019 5:47 PM

Can you read this one, r337?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 24, 2019 5:54 PM

[338] yes, thanks

by Anonymousreply 339June 24, 2019 6:19 PM

The Investigation - A Search for the Truth in Ten Acts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 25, 2019 5:30 AM

R340 Thank you.

How much I love this man..

by Anonymousreply 341June 25, 2019 9:31 AM

[quote]Zach graduated in 1999, Matt in 2000. They were together there for 3 years.

Also Zach was still closeted in college. He didn't come out until after he graduated. Matt had been out after his freshman year.

by Anonymousreply 342June 25, 2019 9:50 AM

R342 Zachary and Matt are friends many years ago, Zach in college was in the closet, and Matt comes from a very religious family so he came out of the closet long after college.

by Anonymousreply 343June 25, 2019 11:23 AM

Zachary also said how good friends they are. Matt is very happy with his husband and kids. I am just so happy that Zach has really good friends .

by Anonymousreply 344June 25, 2019 12:00 PM

Is Zach back in US? LA or NY

by Anonymousreply 345June 25, 2019 2:46 PM

MYOB

by Anonymousreply 346June 25, 2019 3:03 PM

R346 what does MYOB stands for?

by Anonymousreply 347June 25, 2019 3:51 PM

R 346 never mind I see you need to be an ass about this . It is sad that you think you need to come here and be a nasty person. I hope you are proud of yourself and have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 348June 25, 2019 3:53 PM

So Zachary is in NY -AMC Networks- OMG his outfit is great .

by Anonymousreply 349June 25, 2019 6:50 PM

This thread is hilarious. It’s like a bunch of church ladies yammering on at a particularly frau-ish Sunday picnic. Keep clucking, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 350June 25, 2019 8:47 PM

R350 you here so what is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 351June 26, 2019 11:07 AM

R351 he’s excited to be a church lady too.

by Anonymousreply 352June 26, 2019 11:09 AM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 353June 26, 2019 11:52 AM

R347 MYOB - mind your own business

by Anonymousreply 354June 26, 2019 1:16 PM

Hey guys lets be nice to one another . Zachary is a great guy and it would be nice for the fans here to show kindness.

So where is Skunk?

by Anonymousreply 355June 26, 2019 2:11 PM

There is a sicko on the Miles and James thread, r355, who will never be nice. It is not in his nature. Fortunately, his English is so poor, it renders him nearly incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 356June 26, 2019 2:12 PM

R356 So true

by Anonymousreply 357June 26, 2019 2:14 PM

R356 and 357 So sad they have to be like that .

by Anonymousreply 358June 26, 2019 2:15 PM

R358 & R356 We should really liven it up a bit. We don't want to be accused of being 'church ladies' again. On the other thread it was mentioned that Z was wearing a red bracelet at the Stonewall dinner. Something he picked up during his travels? I know, I know not very edgy

by Anonymousreply 359June 26, 2019 2:23 PM

Yes he is wearing a red bracelet. I think he got that in India. It is a very nice bracelet and don’t forget his red coral stone necklace.

by Anonymousreply 360June 26, 2019 2:53 PM

I know Zach has to be in LA in July. They are going to start filming the movie.

by Anonymousreply 361June 26, 2019 3:34 PM

Oh, god. Are you going to start the red bracelet shit in this thread, too?

by Anonymousreply 362June 26, 2019 3:40 PM

R362 Oh come on, no love for the bracelet conspiracy? LOL

by Anonymousreply 363June 26, 2019 3:56 PM

No, r363. No love for the idiot who blathers on and on about it in his subliterate manner.

by Anonymousreply 364June 26, 2019 3:57 PM

The red bracelet A) can be a ritual he did in India Or B) It has to do with Miles

It is a nice bracelet.

I am heading more for A

by Anonymousreply 365June 26, 2019 4:22 PM

R365 I'm 99,99%, and I'm being generous here, sure it has nothing to do with Miles. Let see for how long he'll wear it, his wooden one lasted 2 weeks or so.

by Anonymousreply 366June 26, 2019 4:34 PM

R365 I agree, just thought it was funny when I saw it as M seems to have a new bracelet on as well.

Are we sure he was in India?

by Anonymousreply 367June 26, 2019 4:35 PM

R367 Bali and someone said India. I am not sure. Yes Miles is wearing a new red bracelet . It is not the same he had before.

I was in shock when I saw the picture and said to myself -Is Zach wearing a red bracelet ? You can tell Zachary’s bracelet it is not cheap.

by Anonymousreply 368June 26, 2019 4:51 PM

This will sure make you smile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 26, 2019 9:29 PM

Zachary Quinto has one of the most punchable faces in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 370June 26, 2019 9:31 PM

R370 are you trying (and failing) to be funny? Are you trying to get a rise out of the church ladies or are you just a sad person? I mean WTF man ....

by Anonymousreply 371June 26, 2019 10:50 PM

It's the birthday of Zachary's ex-boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 372June 26, 2019 11:39 PM

R370 What is wrong with you? R372 It is Miles’ birthday tomorrow, but Zachary is not going back to Miles . He has a new chapter for 2019.

by Anonymousreply 373June 27, 2019 1:03 AM

R373 👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 374June 27, 2019 1:15 AM

The IG story denurbandogretreat. look at this

by Anonymousreply 375June 27, 2019 12:39 PM

R375 Do you think Skunk has been there the whole time?

by Anonymousreply 376June 27, 2019 12:54 PM

I'm sure if it had had anything to do with Miles Zach would have taken Skunk with him. Probably it's a business trip.

by Anonymousreply 377June 27, 2019 1:18 PM

[376] perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 378June 27, 2019 1:45 PM

Has anyone listened to the interview Zach and co gave to The Paste Magazine? Some new interesting info about his career plans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 28, 2019 9:00 AM

what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 380June 28, 2019 9:08 AM

R380 His main focus is on his production company (the new chapter?), now when he is the only one in charge. When it comes to acting, he's not in a hurry and rather wait for smth really interesting.

by Anonymousreply 381June 28, 2019 11:24 AM

Does Zach (or someone) drive Skunk from NY to LA? Or is Skunk a "service" dog?

by Anonymousreply 382June 28, 2019 11:32 AM

R382 I belive Skunk is an emotional support dog like Noah was. So imo Zach flew to LA with Skunk.

by Anonymousreply 383June 28, 2019 12:22 PM

People are able to fly with their dogs in the cabin, especially little ones without them being service animals. Z has lots of pics that show Skunk on planes, sitting on the floor or seat.

by Anonymousreply 384June 28, 2019 1:01 PM

The ex-boyfriend of Zachary already shows his new partner. How fast!

by Anonymousreply 385June 30, 2019 1:22 PM

R385 it's been over 6 months since they separated, and not THAT fast given that people came forward with cheating stories and screenshots on Zachary's behalf so... everyone deserves to be happy, and Zachary already stated that he's at peace, why hate on Miles for moving on?

by Anonymousreply 386June 30, 2019 1:33 PM

R385 I hope Miles is as happy as he wants everyone to believe he is. Based on what I've seen on IG today Zach def is not crying his eyes out because of it.

by Anonymousreply 387June 30, 2019 1:36 PM

There is still no solid proof Zach cheated. Maybe he and miles had an open relationship all miles friends and family still follow Zach and like and comment on his photos. Not typical behavior if someone beats on someone who care about. Plus Miles was likening Zach’s pics.

by Anonymousreply 388June 30, 2019 3:37 PM

Zach beat Miles up? No wonder he left.

by Anonymousreply 389June 30, 2019 5:52 PM

R389 what?! No, come on... He most probably screwed around but let's not get carried away here.

Also I think Z was very much in love, possibly even while making very bad decisions.

by Anonymousreply 390July 1, 2019 11:08 AM

That's exactly it. They were both very much in love as evidenced by the way they acted and spoke towards/about one another, but it all fell apart quickly towards the end. By the time Zachary was wrapping up on TBITB, and certainly by Christmas, things obviously weren't the same.

We'll likely never know exactly what happened but the most reasonable guess, given people posting pictures or making comments that show Zachary sneaking around, is that ZQ took it too far and their relationship wasn't gonna be the same anymore so they had to walk away.

Very much in love, but while making ultimately bad decisions *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 391July 1, 2019 11:17 AM

Zach probably got bored and wanted out while Miles waited for the the next guy to show up and then they broke up. And really having seen how easily and quickly Miles falls in and out of love and moves from partner to partner Zach hasn't lost anything valuable.

by Anonymousreply 392July 1, 2019 12:29 PM

[392] this is truth . Zach got bored . Bravo !!!!! i know that.

by Anonymousreply 393July 1, 2019 12:58 PM

Zachary starts filming BITB, according to the Rannells publication, all the boys are already! in LA since this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 394July 1, 2019 1:55 PM

Sounds as if it's a better deal being Zach's dog than Zach's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 395July 1, 2019 3:40 PM

R395 One should not bite off more than he can chew. All the info about Zach has been online for ages.

by Anonymousreply 396July 1, 2019 4:30 PM

R395 When you see the ex boyfriend, the dog seems to be more intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 397July 1, 2019 4:36 PM

R396 what does that mean? That you should just go with it because that's how he is? An open relationship, if that's what it was, does not rule out respect and avoiding behavior that could humiliate and hurt your SO.

R397 and this comment is based on what information exactly?

by Anonymousreply 398July 1, 2019 4:42 PM

R398 the same information that allows you to write your comment.

Plus, it's Zach's thread. If you want to discuss the ex, there is another thread. You talk about respect but you deny that right to Zach.

by Anonymousreply 399July 1, 2019 4:47 PM

R398 If you can't handle guys like Zach don't get in relationships with them, especially hoping that they will change for you. They won't, unless you are something really special (in their eyes) which Miles was not. There is a reason why after five years together (and wearing the ring, and feeling like he is 'already married') they didn't get married, you know. Now James seems to be a much better type for Miles. Finally, no one acts so carelessly and in your face like Zach did in the end of their story out of the blue. It screamed smth was seriously wrong but instead of dealing with it they decided to end it. And I'd say good for them.

by Anonymousreply 400July 1, 2019 5:37 PM

You all talk about Zach's behavior but where are the images? Do you believe only the comments? There is still no solid proof Zach cheated. Z may not be a saint, but stop presenting M as a victim and a poor angel. Sorry, but in a relationship, the wrongs are 50/50. Plus, i can say that with what I saw (pics and comments), it's M who cheated Z, BUT i have no proof. So I'm not talking about what I don't know. Finally, they broke up since 6 months, good for them. We can talk about something else now.

by Anonymousreply 401July 1, 2019 6:32 PM

Zachary is a business man and a good person with a heart of gold. If he left Miles there was a good reason. As what I can see how Miles is acting, I don’t blame him. Sadly, you can see Miles is out for revenge , but in the end Miles would lose. This behavior of Miles , there is no way Zachary will go back to him. Zachary has a new chapter and that is his goal. I am so proud of Zachary . He is a private person and he won’t allow anyone to destroy him. I am so happy to be a fan of Zachary Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 402July 1, 2019 6:52 PM

R401 Cheated with James? (last question I promise)

by Anonymousreply 403July 1, 2019 7:08 PM

R403 For me, yes. And to be honest, I do not believe in open relationship stories. For me it's a very ordinary story. Z was very busy and was not attentive and prevenant with M (as his performance at the theater, Z was not there). M met J who was considerate, attentive and made him feel important. And it's normal to want to be important to the person you love. Zach made mistakes but M too. He had a crush for J because he is human. Lack of communication, dialogue, weariness. I do not know, but they did not know or not want to try to save their relationship. And the decision is theirs.

by Anonymousreply 404July 1, 2019 7:33 PM

R403 Finally, if I learned something in my life, it is that we do not hold back someone who wants to leave.

by Anonymousreply 405July 1, 2019 7:45 PM

R404 Zachary, busy! Milles was always with Zachary. There are photos where was the BITB cast and there was Milles, in most, except for a photo where the entire cast is at a dinner in a restaurant, there the only one who was with her husband was Jim.

by Anonymousreply 406July 1, 2019 7:48 PM

R406 I am talking about the months of October to December. Miles was alone and it was not normal. Zach should have been more present for him.

by Anonymousreply 407July 1, 2019 7:50 PM

R403 yes Miles cheated and now we have all the proofs

R407 someone has to work. One thing about Zach he works for a living and there is no way he would babysit Miles. Miles is a man not a kid. His problem is Miles is a cheater and has no heart. Look how he treated Skunk.

by Anonymousreply 408July 1, 2019 7:54 PM

You can tell Miles is hurt. He wanted more and Zach was not ready . It doesn’t give Miles any excuses to be an ass. Now Miles has to sleep with his mistake. You can tell Miles not happy and using James to make Zach jealous is not the answer.

by Anonymousreply 409July 1, 2019 7:57 PM

R408 Yes Miles is a man and not a child. But work and civic commitments do not excuse everything. The performance of Miles at the theater was important to him and Zach was not there and he should have been there as Miles had done. to stay alone for 4 months is not normal. A relationship is also supporting your partner (for me). I'm a fan of Zach, Miles does not interest me, but I'm lucid about Zach's mistakes. As I said, for me it's 50/50.

R409 Perhaps but I do not have the knowledge to talk about it.

Anyway it's over and let's talk about something else please. We do not do the story again.

by Anonymousreply 410July 1, 2019 8:08 PM

R420 You have to remember Zach has a job. It is not easy the job Zach has. He probably was not able to fly and get away from his job. I am sure if he could have he would be the first there . Front row

by Anonymousreply 411July 1, 2019 8:31 PM

R411 I agree but Zach went to support a political candidate for a few weeks and I repeat, he was not present for the first performance of Miles. That does not excuse everything effectively. But if you feel abandoned, if you are disappointed, you turn to your friends who support you, and you go out with them more often. In these conditions you are weakened and more sensitive to meetings you can do. I find it a shame because it was a very nice couple.

by Anonymousreply 412July 1, 2019 8:44 PM

R412 I agree, I truly believe if they really love another they would have to work it out. Being stubborn is not the answer.

If they love one another they’ll get back together.

Zach has to think what he has to change and Miles also. I have a feeling anger got the best of each other and now they need time away.

Look at Miley and Liam.

by Anonymousreply 413July 1, 2019 10:08 PM

Maybe Milles was looking to get married and Zachary is not what he wants, they talked about it and decided to end it. Zach must have handsome suitors, I doubt he was alone all this time.

by Anonymousreply 414July 2, 2019 2:38 AM

Lol handsome suitors vs someone who genuinely cares about you, knows you inside and out, and is with you out of love not fame, money, or any other superficial meaning... Zachary screwed up letting Miles get away lol, but it is what it is because they're both over it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 415July 2, 2019 2:43 AM

We don’t know what happened and speculating like you know both of them is going to cause more harm then good. Move on like they did. Go outside. Read a book. This is gross and toxic

by Anonymousreply 416July 2, 2019 3:04 AM

Zach is a hard worker. Zach probably didn’t want to be told what to do. I really think they love each other and right now they have anger. Miles is showing the anger by doing what he is doing now, whereas Zach is private.

You can tell Miles is not happy with this guy . This guy is like a security blanket for Miles. Hopefully, Zach and Miles will solve their problem.

by Anonymousreply 417July 2, 2019 4:04 AM

R417 It is not going to happen. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 418July 2, 2019 4:14 AM

R417 What makes you think Miles is not happy? Breaking up is a slow process. At first he looked pretty rocked, but he's gotten cheerier by the day.

by Anonymousreply 419July 2, 2019 4:54 AM

R419 there is a reason he is filming and doing IG a lot and it is not for us. Look at the pictures and look at the smile. Behind that smile is sadness. He is not happy.

by Anonymousreply 420July 2, 2019 5:51 AM

Of course he is happy, he is on a beach in Hawaii with his bf and family. You need to move on.

by Anonymousreply 421July 2, 2019 6:01 AM

I agree with you. I have really bad vibrations from the pics / stories of Miles in this vacation, for this reason I removed him from IG and, apart from this comment, I won't write anything about him anymore because what I perceive is far from what he wants to show me and so better ignore the whole thing. That said, I'm looking forward to having Boys in The Band material every day.. I fully agree with the way Zach decided to manage his life on social media, but I admit I miss his everyday life.

by Anonymousreply 422July 2, 2019 6:59 AM

R422 I agree, people get mad because I say what I feel. Sorry , but a normal person an adult wouldn’t be filming his vacation everyday. Sadly, Miles is down with the breakup. Miles is not over the breakup but using James is not the answer. James won’t be long in the picture. Once Miles figure this out he will let go of James.

by Anonymousreply 423July 2, 2019 7:57 AM

R422 if you don’t mind what kind of bad vibration are you feeling? Do you feel that Miles wants us to think he is happy but deep down he is not?

by Anonymousreply 424July 2, 2019 8:06 AM

R424 No I don't think Miles wants anything. Much more simply, I don't perceive him happy so ... Goodbye because it is useless to feel sorry for a probably wrong perception.

by Anonymousreply 425July 2, 2019 8:15 AM

R 425 I agree, I don’t see Miles happy I see sadness inside. So I too decided to unfollow Miles and focus why I am here . I am here for Zachary Quinto.. Oh let’s not forget Skunk

by Anonymousreply 426July 2, 2019 8:23 AM

R421 I had a friend who was at party and laughing and saying Jokes. We all thought he was okay , he broke up with his partner and found someone new. Sadly, the next day he committed suicide.

So please just because you see someone laughing doesn’t mean a thing. What matter is what is behind the smile.

Miles feels like he needs to post IG stories to show us he is happy, what I get out of this .

Miles is crying for help. Inside he is in pain. If you look at his pictures you’ll see sadness.

by Anonymousreply 427July 2, 2019 8:36 AM

R425 all the guys are in LA filming . So hopefully we will get something from Zachary . I can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 428July 2, 2019 8:39 AM

You are being dramatic, guys. Don't forget Miles and his friends belong to the 'share everything online generation', he's always on IG. Plus he's with his new bf ofc he wants everyone to see what a guy he is dating.

by Anonymousreply 429July 2, 2019 10:09 AM

Also it's not like Miles spent past 6 months locked alone in his room, mourning. He's been dating James the whole time so I'm sure he is ok.

by Anonymousreply 430July 2, 2019 10:22 AM

R430 o think you are missing what we are saying. What we are saying look behind. We have our way of seeing things and you have you way. If that is how you see then good. I don’t agree with you .

by Anonymousreply 431July 2, 2019 10:39 AM

R431 No I get what you are saying. I mean if grief didn't stop him from dating someone else right after the break up, maybe he has never been/ is really sad.

by Anonymousreply 432July 2, 2019 10:56 AM

R432 I agree - it is sad. I can see a 16 years old doing this kind of behavior. But Miles is 30 years old. Very sad in my heart how Miles is.

by Anonymousreply 433July 2, 2019 12:26 PM

[432] and don't forget that, Miles met James in November 2018....

by Anonymousreply 434July 2, 2019 12:56 PM

R434 I have a feeling Miles met James early August or July. I think this is sad how they when about this situation. I know Zach might not be innocent but have some respect for your partner of six years. I am bother how Miles thought he can take us as a fool when all along we knew he was seeing James.

Zach has shown the public that his life is private and handle this breakup with class whereas for Miles he show us he has a cold heart.

by Anonymousreply 435July 2, 2019 2:53 PM

R435 I don't disagree, so maybe we should return to discussing Z not the end of a relationship that may have happened one year ago.

by Anonymousreply 436July 2, 2019 2:59 PM

[435] I agree,

by Anonymousreply 437July 2, 2019 3:16 PM

R436 and R437 I agree, it is time we focus on Zach and his new chapter. I decided to unfollow Miles due to his behavior and I hate for someone to do what he has done. Karma

So today I am happy for Zach and Skunk. Zach is with true good friends filming. I can’t wait for his new chapter.

by Anonymousreply 438July 2, 2019 3:24 PM

[438] this is true

by Anonymousreply 439July 2, 2019 3:27 PM

R 438 Good choice. I do not care if M is happy or unhappy. I find him uninteresting and I do not follow it for a long time. I hope Zach will meet an intelligent, mature and responsible guy. He deserves it. But I miss his posts and photos. Skunk too. Even if I understand and respect his point of view.

by Anonymousreply 440July 2, 2019 5:36 PM

Does anyone know if Zach has projects at the theater?

by Anonymousreply 441July 2, 2019 5:57 PM

R441 all I know once he is done filming he is going to focus on his production.

by Anonymousreply 442July 2, 2019 7:38 PM

R442 His production company? it seemed to me that he had to shoot a second season of In search of?

by Anonymousreply 443July 2, 2019 7:54 PM

R443 you are right . Sorry forgot about that . I can’t keep up . LOL

by Anonymousreply 444July 2, 2019 8:10 PM

R444 No problem.

by Anonymousreply 445July 2, 2019 8:14 PM

Missing Zachary. I hope for the best and happiness to our Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 446July 2, 2019 9:04 PM

R446 = Miles?

by Anonymousreply 447July 2, 2019 9:50 PM

R447 what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 448July 2, 2019 10:42 PM

R448 I think R447 is saying that Miles is R446 and missing Z. I’m pretty sure he is not by the pics of him and J in Hawaii, but to each his own

by Anonymousreply 449July 3, 2019 2:42 AM

R 449 Zach is starting a new chapter in his life which I am happy . As for Miles this is not normal what he is doing. Miles looks like he needs to proof like hey look at me I am happy. So by that I would say Miles is not happy. He can take as much pictures with any guys , but a sadness is there. I can see a 16 years old acting like this but not a 30 years old. Miles made a huge mistake now sleep with it.

All I care leave Zach alone.

by Anonymousreply 450July 3, 2019 3:35 AM

R450 I’m sure Z can defend himself. Look how healthy and happy he looks. Z looks to be doing well

by Anonymousreply 451July 3, 2019 4:15 AM

R451 He does look good and sexy . Hot Zachary .

by Anonymousreply 452July 3, 2019 4:43 AM

R440 Totally agree with this. Miss Zach very much but I'm literally loving this distance from the social media!!!

by Anonymousreply 453July 3, 2019 6:58 AM

guys, my opinion is that, it will take a long time to see ZAC with boyfriend, publicly.

by Anonymousreply 454July 3, 2019 9:26 AM

R454 I agree

by Anonymousreply 455July 3, 2019 10:21 AM

R454 Totally agree. I think he'll be very careful. Unless stolen photo, we have little chance

by Anonymousreply 456July 3, 2019 10:41 AM

What I love about Zach that he has a kind heart. On March 9 , Zach posted a picture with a heart. I knew right there he coming out of this breakup strong . After March 9 I saw Zach taking trips and little by little he was looking strong and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 457July 3, 2019 10:52 AM

[457] This is true. But I miss his posts and photos.

by Anonymousreply 458July 3, 2019 11:14 AM

Why won't you use the R, r458? You don't think we're going to scroll back up to read you, do you?

by Anonymousreply 459July 3, 2019 11:57 AM

R458 yes I do miss him . Till this day i am still confused why he deleted his IG story from his trip. It was beautiful the pictures he took.

by Anonymousreply 460July 3, 2019 12:06 PM

[R460] I have not seen these photos

by Anonymousreply 461July 3, 2019 12:11 PM

R461 I was very lucky and took a screenshot of the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 462July 3, 2019 12:20 PM

[R462] truth? do you have these pictures?

by Anonymousreply 463July 3, 2019 12:24 PM

Show, don't tell, r462.

by Anonymousreply 464July 3, 2019 12:26 PM

R454 ok

by Anonymousreply 465July 3, 2019 12:30 PM

R464 ok , I understand

by Anonymousreply 466July 3, 2019 12:31 PM

Zachary distanced himself from the networks because he is working at BITB, they are already filming.

by Anonymousreply 467July 3, 2019 12:34 PM

Reading some of you bitches might be good prep for acting in BITB.

by Anonymousreply 468July 3, 2019 12:35 PM

R463 yes . If any of you know how can set it up so you can see let me know?

by Anonymousreply 469July 3, 2019 12:41 PM

guys someone to help R463

by Anonymousreply 470July 3, 2019 12:50 PM

someone to help R469

by Anonymousreply 471July 3, 2019 12:52 PM

I do have the pictures from Zach’s trip . Anybody out there help me how to set it up so you guys can see it?thanks

by Anonymousreply 472July 3, 2019 1:28 PM

I am so happy for Zach to be away from Miles. Seeing how cold Miles is he does not deserve to be with Zach.

by Anonymousreply 473July 4, 2019 12:46 AM

Miles really and truly is garbage. It’s sickening to think that Zach’s body has penetrated Miles. I can only assume Zach has been in a really bad place in the past six years. How else could you explain his degrading himself by being with Miles? It really makes me sick. Still love Zach’s though. But it makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 474July 4, 2019 6:36 AM

R474 Please Stop !! This is a serene place where we chat without hatred of Zach's projects and life, don't call here MilesJamesShippers to defend Miles. In any case you are very rude and it is not your business who decides to love Zach. Stop. Stop. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 475July 4, 2019 6:57 AM

R474 I do not like M and i find him insipide and uninteresting. But Z loved him for several years so respect his choice please.

by Anonymousreply 476July 4, 2019 9:34 AM

R476 I agree, I just can’t believe how low and cold person Miles is. After six years and knowing Zach’s career and this is what Miles is doing in social media. Shame on Miles.

by Anonymousreply 477July 4, 2019 11:19 AM

[quote]this is what Miles is doing in social media. Shame on Miles.

[italic]What[/italic] is "what Miles is doing in social media"?

by Anonymousreply 478July 4, 2019 11:31 AM

R477 if it's your feeling. For me, more times passes and more i tell myself that it is a good thing that they broke up. Zach deserves so much better.

by Anonymousreply 479July 4, 2019 11:51 AM

R479 omg Zach deserves better of course he does . R478 open your eyes and see what Miles is doing. Also, remember Miles is not 12 years old , he is 30 years old .

by Anonymousreply 480July 4, 2019 12:01 PM

Oh, fuck off, idiot r480.

by Anonymousreply 481July 4, 2019 12:19 PM

R481 what powerful arguments. You were raised in a pile of shit?

by Anonymousreply 482July 4, 2019 12:38 PM

R482 I agree R481 I can see you are one of Miles’ fan. Now I can see what kinds of fans Miles has. You and Miles are the same. Have a nice day.

Again, Zachary has a new chapter and thank God Miles is not in it.

by Anonymousreply 483July 4, 2019 12:51 PM

When someone asks you a question, asshole r482, answer him. Don't say 'open your eyes.'

by Anonymousreply 484July 4, 2019 12:53 PM

R484 i'm not the personne of the R480 but if you are a fan of M, your attitude reinforces me in my feeling about him. If you want there is a thread on M you will be welcome because it will be your level. I do not talk to asshole it makes me starter.

by Anonymousreply 485July 4, 2019 1:10 PM

What is your native language, r485? It can't possibly be English.

by Anonymousreply 486July 4, 2019 1:12 PM

R486 french. And i use google translate. And it's not starter but smarter. Effect of automatic writing.

by Anonymousreply 487July 4, 2019 1:16 PM

I hope the things I get from Google Translate, and then post in French (or Italian) are more readable than your screed.

by Anonymousreply 488July 4, 2019 1:21 PM

BTW, I am NOT a fan of Miles. I don't follow him (unlike some of you non-fans).

by Anonymousreply 489July 4, 2019 1:22 PM

Miles' fans are as sleazy as he is!

by Anonymousreply 490July 4, 2019 4:03 PM

R474 reads like a sex novel - haha. Zach and Miles were cute together and remain cute apart. I like both and nothing anyone says will change that. Neither is ugly or dirty or unintelligent or hopeless or slutty or any of the other idiotic and negative things that are said about them. The only truth is that they are not together right now and they are picking up the pieces and moving on. Where that leads them we will see; but hopefully into new and exciting adventures and artistic endeavors. Think of all the future movies, television, theatre, print ads, audiobooks, productions, artwork and other artistic ventures they will share with us. They are both extremely talented and I look forward to what the future brings from these two. You people being negative, carry on if you like, but you'd be much happier if you took a more optimistic viewpoint toward both of them and share that kind of positive energy out into the universe.

by Anonymousreply 491July 4, 2019 4:34 PM

I forgot to add: LOVE WINS, ALWAYS

by Anonymousreply 492July 4, 2019 4:36 PM

R 492Love Wins Always that means Miles and Zach are getting back together cuz Miles loves Zach.

by Anonymousreply 493July 4, 2019 5:19 PM

Clearly Love does not always win or isn't enough. M&Z seemingly did nothing to save their relationship, while showing and telling the world they had found the 'one'. In someways it is sad to be so cavalier with such a gift. Hopefully they have learned a lesson for their future relationships.

by Anonymousreply 494July 4, 2019 5:36 PM

A lot changes in 6 years. What business is it of yours to call their decision cavalier? It wasn't your relationship. Clearly it came to an end and it's better to end when it ends than to drag it on for the benefit of crazy fans who assume familiarity just because they have access to Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 495July 4, 2019 5:51 PM

R495 Touche

by Anonymousreply 496July 4, 2019 5:54 PM

Zachary has a good heart and a very hard worker as for Miles he just a rich lazy man. Miles is a spoil rotten guy with a very cold cold heart. Someone needs to tell Miles $$$$$ is not everything.

by Anonymousreply 497July 4, 2019 9:43 PM

Nor are his “looks,” which are fading as we speak. Tick tock, Miles!

by Anonymousreply 498July 4, 2019 9:48 PM

R498 Thank You. You are right. Miles looks for a model is gone . Karma is coming for him.

by Anonymousreply 499July 4, 2019 9:54 PM

All this irrational animosity is scary.

by Anonymousreply 500July 4, 2019 11:39 PM

R495 To clarify 494 was my opinion based on several interviews, red carpets, pap strolls and some SM. Up until late September 2018 fans and casual observers were lead to believe that they had found the one, were talking marriage and children, living happily between ny and la with their fur children. Then Z is away filming and the rumours start on both sides, Z returns to their home in December and by January M is living with other people in ny and vacationing with a new friend (lover). Does that seem like much effort was put into saving a six year relationship with your ‘one & only) love?

As you stated it is not my business nor my relationship (you are very right about that) and I in no way want them to be together and unhappy. For all I know they are assholes and got what they deserved. I made some observations based on what they wanted others to believe, that’s all. The same as most of this thread. Take it for what you will.

R 494 & 496

by Anonymousreply 501July 5, 2019 12:05 AM

R501 I agree Miles is a cheater and blindsided Zach. December 28 they were happy and on January 9 Miles left. Karma is coming . This is not my business but please respect one another especially the kind of business Zach is in. Miles did the opposite. Miles will get his karma and his looks is fading away real fast. Not a good looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 502July 5, 2019 1:01 AM

This thread is a loony bin.

by Anonymousreply 503July 5, 2019 1:05 AM

R503 No the problem is that we are not lying. The proof came out. Miles is a cheater. Miles treated his fans like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 504July 5, 2019 1:14 AM

I did not say M was a cheater. I believe his fu to Z and trolls since January with his SM content was in poor form and that he left his relationship without a second thought.

r501

by Anonymousreply 505July 5, 2019 1:19 AM

R505 Miles is a spoil rich kid with no heart. He is a Cheater . Again, Miles is a cheater. Proof was given to us by the number one idiot Miles.

by Anonymousreply 506July 5, 2019 1:25 AM

R502 if he left on the 9th (that's specific) I seriously doubt all was well on the 28th. They hadn't been posting anything about each other in ages. You have no idea what went down, none of us do. Practice what you preach and show some respect.

by Anonymousreply 507July 5, 2019 6:33 AM

R507 he left on the 9th January. Go check Sebastian’s IG and there it is . January 9 so yes I know what I am talking about. What else do you want. We were given proof Miles was cheating.

by Anonymousreply 508July 5, 2019 11:39 AM

R508 i agree and and who is Sebastian now?????

by Anonymousreply 509July 5, 2019 12:36 PM

R509 Sebastian Faena you’ll see a picture of Miles with a big smile that is the day Sebastian help Miles move.

by Anonymousreply 510July 5, 2019 12:44 PM

R510 thanks

by Anonymousreply 511July 5, 2019 1:05 PM

R511 anytime

by Anonymousreply 512July 5, 2019 2:49 PM

Charlie Carver unfollowed James 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 513July 5, 2019 3:20 PM

R513 Good for him. Now if everyone unfollow Miles we are in good shape. Well Charles probably saw the video and said no way. These two guys did wrong to Zach. Six years with someone and this is how you respect him. Shame on Miles

by Anonymousreply 514July 5, 2019 3:26 PM

We can't talk about Zachary's upcoming projects in this thread because of the crazy person here who keeps derailing the thread to talk about a relationship that has been over for 6 months. I give up.

by Anonymousreply 515July 5, 2019 5:34 PM

R515 I agree, said the same on the other one about M. Reasonable fans will stop contributing to these threads as they are so toxic.

by Anonymousreply 516July 5, 2019 5:39 PM

Well I am hoping Zachary had a great 4th of July and soon he’ll post a picture. Miss the guy.

by Anonymousreply 517July 5, 2019 6:34 PM

Where is our Zach? Is this the longest he has been away from IG?

by Anonymousreply 518July 5, 2019 8:46 PM

I believe they have started filming as well he had a few things in ny leading up to pride weekend. If you were him would you random post right now with the M stuff? I’m sure the comments would be insane, people still post all the time how they miss Miles??

by Anonymousreply 519July 5, 2019 8:50 PM

R519 you are right . Omg I can see them doing that . Thank God he is away .

by Anonymousreply 520July 5, 2019 9:09 PM

Read more Cosplay Read more PreviousNext Showmasters London Film & Comic Con will be taking over the whole of the Olympia London in July. Taking place on Friday 26th, Saturday 27th and Sunday the 28th of July 2019, London Film & Comic Con promises to bring you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of TV and Film memorabilia to browse.

Show opening times: Friday 10am to 7pm / Saturday 9am to 7pm / Sunday 9am to 6pm

Zachary Quinto going to be in London

by Anonymousreply 521July 5, 2019 9:23 PM

So Zachary is one of the guest for the event in London UK

by Anonymousreply 522July 5, 2019 9:25 PM

He is listed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523July 5, 2019 11:13 PM

R523 yes he is. So happy for Zachary. Now if they do Star Trek please.

by Anonymousreply 524July 5, 2019 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!