Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just bought tickets to see Cher in concert this summer in Vegas.

Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2019 11:25 PM

Summer in Vegas? Not jealous at all.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote]I just bought tickets to see Cher in concert this summer in Vegas.

This place is being overrun by heterosexuals.

[bold]MAKE IT STOP![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2019 5:17 PM

I am sure there are plenty of Dark Ladies, half breeds, Gypsies, tramps, and thieves who still have plenty of scalped tickets available for this homophobic has-been.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2019 6:18 PM

Cher delivers. Great show.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2019 7:43 PM

I don't deny the show would be entertaining, but I've never been a huge Cher fan, so I'd consider the ticket prices overly expensive.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2019 8:31 PM

No, but I like Cher.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2019 8:59 PM

I'll wait for her next farewell tour.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2019 9:03 PM

I would be. 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2019 9:05 PM

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2019 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!