Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Charlotte" Clymer

Have any of you heard of this guy? He was a "male feminist" named Charles, but after being accused of harassment and verbal abuse "came out as trans." Some say to it was to to dodge the misogyny accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2019 1:09 AM

I know you don't get it but let me explain. The legal arguments they are using to discriminate against trans will be the precedence they use to discriminate against gays.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2019 4:07 PM

OP, Charlotte is and has always been a Brave and Stunning WOMAN! You can tell because she has a gold lamé clutch purse.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2019 4:19 PM

Read the thread about him on Kiwi Farms,

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2019 4:21 PM

S he’s not trans. But a phile

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2019 4:22 PM

What a creep. He has the "benevolent" expression of some child-molesting priest.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2019 4:26 PM

Transitioning is a form of job security if you make a living from being a professional SJW.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2019 4:31 PM

I wish the Democrats would stop listening to the SJWs. They're doing more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2019 5:00 PM

R7 A lot of my friends won't hear a negative word about him because he's popular in lefty circles.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2019 5:09 PM

isn't that Eric Trump?

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2019 5:23 PM

He does have a great quote though:

[quote]“Stephanie, I'm going to let you in on a little secret that, apparently, no one has had the guts to tell you up to this point in your life: having a vagina does not grant you magical powers of perception and nuance anymore than my penis magically blinds me from the horrors of the world.”

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2019 5:40 PM

^^^that is a pretty good quote.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2019 6:13 PM

He sounds like a twat and a mansplainer of the first degree in R10s post. I think i heard of him just before he 'transitioned' - he got into trouble in feminist circles, I can't remember what for exactly and then a bit later came back as 'charlotte' on the basis of lipstick and earrings alone. Clearly a career move, such a twat.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2019 6:19 PM

He looks like that Chrisley queen.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2019 6:21 PM

She revealed today she got #MeTooed a few months ago.

[quote]For reasons that I unfortunately can't go into, I'm unable to report it, and even if I could report it, I'm unconvinced it would be taken seriously by authorities. The assailant is a white cisgender male who presents as straight and has a good reputation in the D.C. community.

Ran his hand across her crotch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2019 5:45 PM

She is the thirstiest person on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2019 5:48 PM

Ugh. Guy has a stare that says he would like to sample my liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2019 7:26 PM

Sometimes, it's hard to be a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2019 11:42 PM

This is one half-asses trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2019 12:37 PM

I have NEVER met a "male feminist" who wasn't a douchenozzle trying to get into women's panties.

There are PLENTY of men who support women and women's rights. The ones who have to wear it on their sleeves are ALWAYS creepers who are the first ones to call women "bitches" and "whores" when the women don't succumb to their charms.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2019 12:54 PM

Charlotte not only has a gold lamé clutch purse— she also has her very own exclusive hashtag on Twitter! #stopclymer

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2019 1:20 PM

Imagine putting on a lipstick and a wig and immediately becoming the go-to voice on women's issues. Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2019 1:34 PM

[quote] a white cisgender male who presents as straight

Who the hell talks that way?

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2019 1:49 PM

I gonna glue mustache on my face and voila I am a man, baby.

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2019 2:04 PM

R19

I have a gay male acquaintance who is a feminist, so much so that he uses the term "meninist". He's a university professor - surprise!

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2019 2:32 PM

That woman batterer Jian Ghomeshi was a womens studies major and used to hang out with Gloria Steinem and Ani DiFranco. All to create the sheep costume image for a really sick and violent fucking wolf.

by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2019 3:17 PM

Clymer works for the Human Rights Campaign now. Part of their all T all the time ethos these days.

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2019 3:29 PM

I'm not the least bit happy that Clymer's employer is the HRC, which i've supported. That is not a good precendent. As i've stated here, gendern dysphoria ("transgender") is defined by the DSM as a mental disorder. I've always been a mental health advocate, but G.D. is entirely unrelated to homosexuality and bisexuality. Two of my first friends were men who lived as women. The label "trans' did not exist then and they reject that label, as i do. Labels are for soup cans. No minor should ever be permitted to transition or be treated with hormones unless he or she has a physiological disorder which requires such treatment. Administering hormones to a minor for a mental disorder is a crime similar to what Nazis did in Germany & Austria.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2019 3:30 PM

^My apologies for the spelling errors. Laptop's keyboard is almost kaput.

R27

by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2019 3:32 PM

[quote] I wish the Democrats would stop listening to the SJWs. They're doing more harm than good.

I want to see just how far they can go before they cross the line with even their most stalwart supporters.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2019 3:48 PM

[quote] Clymer works for the Human Rights Campaign now. Part of their all T all the time ethos these days.

They were always the biggest ciphers of the pre-gay marriage age. All those thousand dollar rubber chicken dinners where they took credit for other people's work. It's fucking shocking how fast they sold us out after the Obergefell decision.

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2019 3:49 PM

Particularly in light of the fact that so many discriminatory laws against LGB still exist in the US, R30. You can be married legally, but may be deinied housing or fired or having a wedding picutre on your desk in many places.

Yet, in light of that, HRC immediately pivoted to T and LGB overseas, without finishing the job here.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2019 4:03 PM

I tried to point it out but got called a bigot and a sellout. But I was right. Like Cassandra, nobody believed me until it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2019 4:07 PM

It is a global agenda that advvances many powerful interests, far bigger than any one org or any one country. But it is not a spontaneous civil rights movement. Defo top down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2019 4:28 PM

Did anyone else read Orwell and wonder how language would be stripped of meaning and criminalized? Wonder no more. Epstein was heavily involved in funding AI and transhumanism, many scientists visited his island. T is a Trojan horse for a lot of things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote] He sounds like a twat and a mansplainer

Mansplain is code for “only women should be listened to.”

This generation of feminism sounds more and more like a rebranding of battle of the sexes hokum. BETTY Friedan would never have said that men have nothing valuable to say.

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2019 4:32 PM

Why my phone has been randomly all-capping certain names is completely beyond me. Maybe someone can mansplain that to me, lol.

by Anonymousreply 36December 25, 2019 4:34 PM

R35 i haven't heard that name since university and LOL.

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2019 4:38 PM

The video at R18 is so silly. He says he's NOT trans because he did NOT have a strong father figure (so he's taking our historical "reason" for being gay. fine). He had a father he worshipped. But then went on to say how he didn't get his father's love in the next breath? Huh? That would fuck most people up. Not saying it makes one trans or gay, but come on.

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2019 4:51 PM

Goes beyond this, beyond feminism, as the basis for legal protection of LGB is also being erased. And they are eliminating a generation of likely to be LGB kids. But yeah, this is the gist of it.

Jennifer Bilek @bjportraits · 2m Gender critical feminism as pertains to transgender ideology, is a critique of the systemic deconstruction of bio sexual dimorphism in language, institutions, sports, medicine, education & law which is extremely dangerous social engineering. It has nothing to do w/ hating ppl.

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote]Epstein was heavily involved in funding AI and transhumanism, many scientists visited his island.

I suspected that the transpedo agenda was real and that they were willing to throw gays on the sword to push it. I desperately wanted to be wrong. I desperately wanted it to be a nightmare caused by watching too many 1980s sitcoms while stoned. I still do.

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2019 5:48 PM

For many it is just a way to get attention, ergo Sam Smith. He displays his own misogyny and internalized homophobia by equating being feminine with being chubby and being same sex attracted with turning him into the opposite sex. He also seems to be an exhibitionist, like many under the T umbrella he seems to have a lot of fetishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2019 5:52 PM

Sam Smith's homophobia is more than just internalized. It's externalized. It's his whole fucking career at this point.

by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2019 6:08 PM

R10, that’s actually a routine MRA talking point.

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2019 6:41 PM

R10, R43 LOL. That reminds me of a crude kiddie cartoon someone gave my mother when i was a boy. Showed two children opening their underwear.

The little boy shows his penis to the little girl and says "Look what i have!"

The little girl snaps back and says, "Well i have one of these called a vagina, and with this I can get as many of what you have as I want!"

Like Chris Rock said in his comedy routine, pussy is accepted like currency worldwide. If i were a woman, i'd be a TERF. This trans business is ridiculous. A woman is XX and a man is XY. In the USA, if one gender wants to pretend to be the other, that's legal, but nobody can change his or her gender; that's biologically impossible. Nobody should be permitted to give a minor hormones unless he or she is intersexed and requires them for medical treatment. Gender dysphoria is defined by the DSM as a mental disorder, which doesn't call for hormones in minors. Happy holidays!

by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2019 7:01 PM

R27, Clymer and I follow one another on Twitter. Some tweets I like, others I ignore. That said, I completely agree with the rest of your paragraph on gender dysphoria. Decades ago I knew men who dressed and groomed as feminine at least part time. I wish this is where we were headed today, increased accepted flexibility in presentation for both genders.

by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2019 7:31 PM

Sadly, the opposite, R45. Without the costumes policed aggressively the house of cards totters. About as far from Free To Be You and Me as one could get.

by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2019 9:37 PM

I don't understand why they have to come up with new terms and orientations just because a guy, for example, may be attracted to the opposite sex but also possesses some feminine qualities.

by Anonymousreply 47December 25, 2019 9:39 PM

[quote]About as far from Free To Be You and Me as one could get.

Don't get me started.

by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2019 9:41 PM

Because, R47, it is a regressive movement and a Trojan horse.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2019 9:49 PM

This adherence to ludicrously outdated stereotypes of women really shows up trans discourse for what it is-- a huge oppressive step backwards. I read a self-styled 'woman' on Twitter declare her newfound delight at being able to wrap Christmas presents perfectly due to taking estrogen, which is just about the most insane 1950s sexist bullshit I've seen since Clymer's paean to his precious fucking gold lamé purse which of course 'proves' that he is a woman. I don't think sleeveless frocks are a good look for Miss Clymer, though (see below).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2019 12:15 AM

She looks like she's afraid of being punched in the face.

by Anonymousreply 51December 26, 2019 12:18 AM

The OP from that reddit is so good, he should be a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2019 12:48 AM

Too creepy to be accepted by women as a straight male, now still too creepy to be accepted by any woman.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2019 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!