Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

American evangelist Kenneth Copeland confronted by intrepid reporter on buying private jets with donor money

Fun stuff!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2020 3:36 AM

Wow, he really has the look of insanity in his eyes. Corruption and insanity.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2019 3:18 PM

Satan

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Christianity often leads to degeneracy and corruption.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2019 3:25 PM

He's obviously possessed by the devil...

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2019 3:25 PM

Creepy. He’s in his own little world funded by gullible people.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2019 3:34 PM

And yet his 'flock' will continue to send him money.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2019 3:36 PM

I pity his flock. Imagine some widow with barely a pot to piss in giving him her money because she thinks God speaks through this demon.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2019 3:40 PM

I live in Fort Worth, which is where this fraud is based. His church compound is a former military pilot training facility. I believe they have several planes that fly in and out of there, allegedly for "humanitarian missions". I always get a creepy feeling when I drive past it. I'm convinced it's a CIA front.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2019 3:41 PM

He's very condescending.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote] I'm convinced it's a CIA front.

If by CIA you mean "Copeland's Insane Army," then I'm sure you're correct.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2019 3:46 PM

You could tell the fool was flummoxed at her questions. That's why he constantly broke from the topic with one idiotic comment after another. Like when out of the blue, when trying to come up with something in response to a question, he suddenly says "I love your eyes". That gave him just enough of a break so he could cobble together some lamebrained response. But when he pointed at her and said "NO I DON'T AND DON'T YOU EVER SAY I DID", he had the look of the beast in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2019 3:47 PM

Been around forfuckingever.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote]Been around forfuckingever.

Like Pat Robertson, because God don't want 'em.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2019 3:49 PM

As long as there are brainless fools who'll give money to them, they'll be around. Even ol' Robert Tilton is still at it and he doesn't even have a church building anymore. He just travels around from city to city, rented hotel ballroom to rented hotel ballroom, testifying for the Lord to whoever is dumb enough to buy a ticket to see him. These guys couldn't work a real job if their lives depended on it. I seriously doubt any of them have any marketable skills. They've been at this con game their entire adult lives, and some even since they were children.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2019 3:54 PM

And yet she never chides him for calling her sweetheart and baby and commenting on her eyes. She's a demon!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2019 3:54 PM

Wish all those televangelists would burst into 🔥.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2019 3:56 PM

Here's his creepy compound. Most of the buildings sit way off of the main road, so you can't really see what's going on. Perfect cover for nefarious operations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2019 4:13 PM

All these shysters are into the same scheme, no doubt. Why then do you suppose that it's only been Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker who got shafted for doing the same shit they ALL do? Anyone know the real story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2019 4:24 PM

You'd think if there were a God, he'd do something to stop these parasites, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2019 5:13 PM

Looks like Ms. Copeland has had her eyes done.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2019 5:25 PM

He'd make a good Republican candidate for President.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2019 5:31 PM

R19 God already said a long time ago in the Bible there would be creepy shysters like Copeland. And even if you consider the Bible the product of man only, the crap "preachers" like Copeland are selling has been around forever.

So as much as I agree with you I would like a bolt of lightning to strike this guy and others, its not like we haven't been warned a loooong time ago...

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2019 5:43 PM

This man truly needs Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2019 6:03 PM

I wonder if Swaggart is still picking up whores on the side of the road?

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2019 6:21 PM

Wow, so creepy. Yet many dumbass "Christians" follow him blindly.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2019 6:31 PM

The State has always used the clergy to "keep the people in line." Don't ever believe that "separation of church and state" bullshit. It was the same shit while Jesus walked the earth. Rome relied on the Temple elders/Pharisees/Saducees to keep the Hebrew/Jewish people in line, shaking them down for money via taxes. Matthew, himself, was a tax collector before Jesus convinced him to set it aside and follow Him. None of this shit has ever changed. It's the same today as it was then. And we see that through Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer and the rest of the gang.

One should never bad-mouth Jesus. He was the one who challenged them all on their bullshit, exposing the hypocrisy in the Temple among the leaders. He really shook things up which is why they had Him whacked by being nailed to a cross. He was a human rights activist among so many more things positive.

I agree that religion is man-made to keep the populace under control - at least in the way it has always been presented. I disagree, however, with the assertion that there is no God. It does exist, but It's not the long white bearded white guy who lives on a cloud - that's child's play. And that embodiment of God fits entirely within the extreme control mechanism at play. God and the Universe are One and the same.

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2019 6:44 PM

How can anyone be stupid enough to fall for this scam?

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2019 7:04 PM

He’s dickmatized by the Power of JEBUS. At least the power of all that green money, that JEBUS totally wants him to have.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote] I disagree, however, with the assertion that there is no God. It does exist, but It's not the long white bearded white guy who lives on a cloud - that's child's play.

Then what do you believe God is? Do you believe God is an actual being? Some form of life? I personally think the very premise of a supreme being is laughable. The universe is known to be almost 14 billion years old. Since believers say God made everything, then he made the universe. We are to believe that this being has been around for over 14 billion years? What was he doing before he created the universe? Where did he come from? Someone or some power would have had to give him life for him to be in existence.

It's just laughable to me that anyone with even moderate intelligence could believe in such nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2019 2:05 PM

God hates awful plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2019 3:09 PM

This guy is such an egregious conman that he makes Swaggart look halfway legit. He’s almost as creepy as Ernest Angley (who is still alive although you’d never guess it from looking at him).

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2019 3:34 PM

SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU TODAY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2019 10:21 PM

Copeland is a snake, here's the thing, you can't blame a snake for being a snake. I blame the mindless sheeple who support his lavish lifestyle, I'll bet some of the people who tithe money to Copeland don't know where the next meal is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2019 10:32 PM

Copeland needs to step up his grift. Ernest Angley has a Boeing 747.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2019 8:28 AM

Kenneth looks like he not only gets fucked by the pool boy but gets fisted by him on the daily.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2019 12:19 PM

Jesus, Lord he's creepy

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2019 12:22 PM

What is it with televangelists and private jets? Do they all smuggle drugs on the side?

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2019 1:00 PM

He's fucking deranged. However, I love that the reporter handled his bullshit so calmly and stayed on point. He tried it all to throw her off, "I love your eyes" supposed flattery, tried to bait her into anger with 1970s sexism of calling her "sweetheart" , flapping his paws at her to wave her away, and even a full-on blustery, intimidating stand-over move accompanied by stabbish pointing in her face and threatening "AND DON"T YOU DARE SAY I DID!".

He comes across like a slightly demented, corrupt, aggressive, bullying maniac, with all kinds of skeletons in his closet, and all kinds of dirty deals with mobsters, govt agencies, and fuck knows who else. Why does a man of God need a military/cult compound with an airport and...is he right near to shipping facilities? What a very interesting individual he is. I bet he's got some fascinating 'business' going on, his compound and all the "mission work" in various impoverished nations with unstable governments and 'liberation' armies, rebels, and US govt interests.

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2019 6:02 PM

Are these people going out of style and dying off? Do Millennials have their own stable of televangelists? I guess they'd have to be YouTube stars. A person can always make money by selling eternal salvation, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2019 6:07 PM

He would be great as an actor in a horror movie. He missed his true calling. No CGI needed to make him look possessed.

by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2019 6:17 PM

Look at this face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2019 8:49 PM

Blue eyed devil!

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2019 8:51 PM

Definitely crazy eyes there.

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2019 9:34 PM

I really pity the poor fools who contribute money to this monster..Yes I think he has the makings of a good republican candidate for president as he has the larceny and the creepiness and the inscincerity factor down pat.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2019 10:54 PM

[quote]He’s almost as creepy as Ernest Angley (who is still alive although you’d never guess it from looking at him).

Still alive because again, God don't want 'em.

[quote]Copeland needs to step up his grift. Ernest Angley has a Boeing 747.

All that money for a 747 and yet the best he could do is that roadkill on his head:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2019 11:36 PM

WOW, Kenny looks like Michelle Bachman's older (and also crazy) brother in that photo at R41.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2019 12:50 AM

Vile individual.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2019 12:55 AM

I always wondered who this guy was!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2019 1:17 AM

Grifter

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 1:13 PM

No clouds in my stones Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame Comin' down at the Dow Jones When the clouds come, we gone We Rocafella We fly higher than weather In G5's or better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 1:21 PM

@northworstsem Dad Hagin’s protégé, Ken Copeland, has the same lyrical gifting of the Spirit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2020 11:03 PM

Why does earnest angely need his one 747??? His ministry is next to nothing in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2020 11:16 PM

Same personality as Jim Jones.

by Anonymousreply 53April 18, 2020 1:54 AM

He’s worth $750million

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2020 12:42 AM

Why are ALL of these televangelists flaming closet cases?

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2020 2:54 AM

His followers are the kind that vote for Trump. They always need a 'daddy' in charge. No matter if he cheats or lies or abuses them: Poppaw knows best.

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2020 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!