Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wealthy woman in CT missing for week.

In the midst of a messy divorce. Of course the husband killed her. Solve the crime!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557September 20, 2019 10:38 AM

The husband, Fotis Dulos, is the main suspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2019 9:52 AM

He seems to have had.....some anger management issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2019 9:53 AM

Jennifer honey....you in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2019 9:58 AM

he owes his mother in law one million , usd.

blood was discovered in the home, her disappearance is being pursued as a homicide

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2019 10:11 AM

Hope they nail him and he doesn’t get custody of the children.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2019 10:17 AM

It's my coworkers neighbor! The office is following every update

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2019 10:32 AM

[quote]Mr. Dulos, who runs a company that builds luxury homes

Start digging up all the concrete basement floors he's poured recently. She'll be under one of them.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2019 10:42 AM

R6 does your coworkers know the husband well? what does he think of him?

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2019 10:43 AM

My coworker said the husband is an absolute prick and anti-social and but never seemed crazy enough to murder someone. But I don't think you can ever really tell what someone is capable of.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2019 10:46 AM

She dead.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2019 10:58 AM

She's fine, she sends her love

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2019 11:08 AM

He missed out on his **big** media moment.....Rank Amateur.

- CW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2019 11:36 AM

r12, watts looks like that creature logan marshall green transforms into in the film, prometheus who gets torched.

this the guy dataloungers fantasize over?

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2019 12:19 PM

“Luxury homes”—He probably builds hideous McMansions . Why can’t these men get divorces instead of murdering? Do they not want to split the assets?

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2019 12:41 PM

He was heavily indebted to his MIL, r14. One his "issues" anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2019 12:51 PM

control issues.

he really didnt think this through. the kids are now orphans, mom was murdered and dads going to prison

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2019 12:53 PM

Clearly, George Clooney is rubbing his hands with glee.

His comeback role will be playing the killer husband in the movie. They look like twins.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2019 1:06 PM

R2 's article is absolute shit. They are the slowest facts you could ever hope not to have wasted 10 mins of your life reading. Tedious.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2019 2:03 PM

The most shocking thing to me is that they met at Brown. He doesn't seem that type.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2019 2:51 PM

I just hope they can find the proof they need to arrest the husband.......... assuming he did it. But who else could it be?? He has a live in girlfriend, enormous debt, was whining about alimony and child support and his house is abut to be foreclosed. No mention of any life insurance policy on her.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2019 2:57 PM

Why do assholes like that always fight for custody of the kids? They don't want them, and they'll be horrible fathers if the do get them, but they still feel the need to fight about it.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2019 3:01 PM

They have a winner takes all mentality.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2019 3:03 PM

Things like verbal and even physical abuse are regularly claimed in divorce proceedings when the goal is to get custody. If you've ever had an argument, divorce lawyers will file that as abuse in order to sink the other's reputation.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2019 3:04 PM

He has BDF. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Coming soon to 48 HOURS. There is a endless supply of these stories, even though we already know the eventual outcome.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2019 3:06 PM

OP, so as a gay man or a lesbian, how exactly does this story interest you so much?

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2019 3:07 PM

No mystery here.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2019 3:14 PM

We need a "Scooby Nickole" to make sense of this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2019 3:23 PM

R26. You must be new here. DL loves these type of cases. -Op

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2019 10:12 PM

R21: It's to get back at the wife for resisting his control. The one way a truly evil man can hurt his wife is to contest her right to protect her children.

Sometimes they kill the children. There was a case last year or so that was discussed here (I think). Some jackass of a judge insisted on giving a dangerously enraged father visiting rights under supervision. But the supervisor was a woman who didn't know what she was doing, so the father ushered his sons into his house and locked the door. Then he tortured the boys and finally set off explosions that wrecked the place, killing himself with the children.

It's a way of destroying the mother's life without killing her. It's worse than death--now she has to live on knowing how terrible her little boys' end was.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2019 10:22 PM

r30 happens all the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2019 10:53 PM

DL keeps posting these kinds of cases and then defensively argues that there is no such thing as “toxic masculinity”.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2019 11:02 PM

it's a true crime story, there's wide interest for this subject

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2019 11:04 PM

He's hot! Let's start a Hot Daddy Defense Fund!

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2019 11:09 PM

hes attractive for sure, mean eyes.chris watts? dataloungers drooled over his ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2019 11:11 PM

Beware of Greeks bearing .38 Specials.

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2019 11:34 PM

:....and that **Pesky** million $ he owed. Oh that pesky million $.

- Keith Morrison practicing for Dateline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 2, 2019 12:04 AM

The husband is most likely an evil bastard but truth be told he's an attractive, masc silver fox.

Chris Watts, otoh, looks "special." His face is completely vertical in the pic at R12. How embarrassing to think that a bunch of pathetic queens on DL lusted after him.

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2019 12:08 AM

The husband finally killed her. He is an angry murderer and psycho.

This is the biggest no brainer of all time.

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2019 12:11 AM

Supposedly the victim’s mother (the one who lent him the money) has the kids with her in Manhattan, with round-the- clock armed guards there to protect them. Mr. Douchebag’s attempt to “reclaim” them earlier this week was therefore thwarted. Good, because he strikes me as the type who’d kill the kids, too.

I read somewhere the Dickwad Dad was also obsessed with water skiing and forced the kids to practice it obsessively. Another sign of his derangement and lack of judgment. I hope the small town CT police department doesn’t botch the case and let this shitstain get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2019 12:27 AM

Hope he has a good lawyer. He sounds like he's as broke as Chris Watts though.

by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2019 12:57 AM

We're all crimetholvers now thithers...

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2019 1:02 AM

he's hot as fuck. too bad he's a straight psycho douche

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2019 1:04 AM

"Why can’t these men get divorces instead of murdering?"

In this case, it sounds like her family had money, and were funding his business, and a divorce meant he was off the gravy train. Maybe he was stupid enough to think that if he became sole parent he could still have access to the in-laws' money, probably by playing the old give-me-money-if-you-want-to-see-them game, but they seem to be one step ahead of him.

If he's convicted, do the in-laws get their money back?

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2019 5:16 AM

He just sounds nuts. The article I read said he would tell her their marriage was over one minute then threaten that he will never allow her to divorce him the next.

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2019 5:38 AM

How do guys think they’ll get away with this? Her rich parents will make sure he fries.

I believe she was 50 and has five kids under 11. Two sets of twins.

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2019 5:41 AM

"...she was 50 and has five kids under 11. Two sets of twins."

That means IVF, not that that had anything to do with the murder.

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2019 5:43 AM

He’s a hot daddy damn.

by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2019 5:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 2, 2019 5:48 AM

I’ve been following this - biggish story in NYC local news. Apparently she swore in deposition that as soon as her husband found out she filed for divorce he would harm her. She also I believe had an order of protection against him, even hiding her current rental address. The story with the MIL and the armed guards is that they came in damned handy as he showed up with some rough Greek gangster types not knowing about the guards but obviously looking to rough up MIL and take the kids. He also threatened once he had the kids he’d take off to Greece and “disappear”. Total narcissistic psycho!

While I agree fertility treatments may have resulted in two sets of twins, there are plenty of twins - yes, even some double sets - in my family, none came from fertility treatments, so it is possible.

The poor MIL and those poor orphaned kids! Sadly, MIL is in her early 80s so you know these kids are going to lose someone else now sooner rather than later 🙁

by Anonymousreply 50June 2, 2019 5:51 AM

Was the wife hawking vitamins on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 51June 2, 2019 5:55 AM

DUlos is hot.

by Anonymousreply 52June 2, 2019 6:04 AM

Story from the local paper. Her local paper, I guess she moved to Fairfield County after filing for divorce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 2, 2019 6:19 AM

It's always the husband

by Anonymousreply 54June 2, 2019 7:47 AM

The fathers go after custody because they won’t have to pay child support.

by Anonymousreply 55June 2, 2019 8:21 AM

And to have complete control over the children, R55, and to make the wife suffer.

by Anonymousreply 56June 2, 2019 8:27 AM

One less greedy fish=good!

by Anonymousreply 57June 2, 2019 8:29 AM

i have a distant cousin whose mom had an affair, then her dad killed her mom, she was 5 years old. her dad got put to death, she was raised by her grandma. this is why I don't date, i don't need the drama.

by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2019 8:31 AM

Except he was taking her mother’s money...

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2019 8:46 AM

Authorities are expected on Sunday to resume their search of the Farmington home of Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, according to local paper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2019 10:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2019 10:35 AM

Husband's never learn.

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2019 10:49 AM

Fairfield County is full of hot sociopaths

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2019 12:16 PM

"The most shocking thing to me is that they met at Brown. He doesn't seem that type." Exactly the point. They are the types that go to Brown.

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2019 12:18 PM

Husband appears to be a homosexual!

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2019 12:20 PM

Fox News is all over this story. Their audience love it when white women are the victims of violent crimes. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2019 12:22 PM

where did she get her money?

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2019 12:25 PM

So is Frederick, Colo, r64.

- Not Chris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Update: Two state police cruisers were parked before 7 a.m. Sunday outside the home. One of the police cars left, leaving the other in the driveway. The search of Fotis Dulos' home had not begun as of around 7 a.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2019 1:00 PM

Why is it that, no matter how shitty, violent, homicidal, and nasty some guy is to his ex, there’s always another woman willing to put herself in the same position? And with a kid of her own, no less?

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2019 1:05 PM

Difference between left and right arm is alarming

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2019 1:07 PM

Because they are so narcissistic that they think their golden vag will change the man. And they willingly believe all his BS about the x being “the crazy one”.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2019 1:08 PM

R73 seen it. Witnessed outcomes

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2019 1:20 PM

He's from Greece. No white people here except MIL.

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2019 1:21 PM

Those RE pics are heavily staged. It was an empty house.

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2019 1:23 PM

[quote]Fairfield County is full of hot sociopaths.

So true, but hubby lives in Hartford County.

by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2019 1:59 PM

Been following this one. Obviously she’s dead. What I find most fascinating is the children. They waited so long to have them, and then apparently did some IVF. (How else do old parents get two sets of twins?)

There seems to be a lot of fuckery regarding courts and jurisdictions and custody. I read that the children had a guardian ad litem. That’s kind of extreme.

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2019 2:48 PM

Has Gillian Flynn been called in?

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2019 2:52 PM

They seemed to wait to get married, not have kids. I read they've been married for 14 years, the oldest set of twins are 13.

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2019 2:54 PM

We need Nancy Grace to weigh in right **now**!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2019 3:07 PM

"We need Nancy Grace to weigh in right **now**!"

"And now we're joined by Tony Blah-blah of the Center for Blah-blah and Blah. Tony, what in your opinion is GREEK DAD'S reasoning for going after his mother-in-law? Or is there any reasoning at all? Because to be honest, I see a man who is SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL. Your take?"

by Anonymousreply 82June 2, 2019 3:16 PM

A lot of Greeks are manic

by Anonymousreply 83June 2, 2019 3:18 PM

Update:

Authorities are reportedly searching Sunday a second Farmington home connected to Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband.

More than two dozen state police cars and at least two K-9 units arrived around 8:45 a.m. at 80 Mountain Spring Road, a property renovated and owned by husband Fotis Dulos’ company, the Hartford Courant reported. The house is on sale for nearly $3 million, according to Dulos’ company’s website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 2, 2019 3:26 PM

2 dozen??? Jesus. here we go!! Poor lady.

by Anonymousreply 85June 2, 2019 3:28 PM

Oh Mister Man! Come over here and choke ME! Yoo hoo!

by Anonymousreply 86June 2, 2019 3:33 PM

He can leave a DNA sample on my face anytime.

by Anonymousreply 87June 2, 2019 3:37 PM

This house is connected to Dulos's company and is listed at 2.8 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2019 3:38 PM

Correct, r88: Second house being searched as advertised on Zillow:

Price cut: $100K (5/22)80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington, CT 06032

r84

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2019 3:40 PM

Greek Men are some the biggest assholes in the world. They are raised like golden boys from day one. Its too much.

by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2019 3:46 PM

She is buried in some concrete foundation somewhere. Check the construction sites.

by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2019 3:46 PM

Hmm, looks like it was a 1926 house that Dulos bought and stripped out, turning it into a soulless McMansion. For that alone, he should get the electric chair.

by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2019 3:47 PM

The Connecticut STATE POLICE arrived with its EVIDENCE team Sunday morning at a Farmington property associated with Fotis Dulo. (I lost the link, sorry)

by Anonymousreply 93June 2, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote]She is buried in some concrete foundation somewhere. Check the construction sites.

Ugh, flashbacks to the oil tanks in Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 94June 2, 2019 3:52 PM

r90 Is it too much trouble to use correct grammar and punctuation along with your sweeping generalizations and overused ethnic sterotypes?

by Anonymousreply 95June 2, 2019 3:54 PM

stereotypes

by Anonymousreply 96June 2, 2019 3:55 PM

Found link with photo of police truck to gather "evidence."

r93

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 2, 2019 4:01 PM

It's actually called "state police forensics vehicle", which arrived shortly after 9 a.m.

r93, r97

by Anonymousreply 98June 2, 2019 4:04 PM

ARRESTED!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2019 4:09 PM

Husband and GF Arrested!

Officers arrested Fotis Dulos, the husband, 51, and his girlfriend, Michelle C. Troconis, 44 on warrants, New Canaan police announced Sunday.

The two were taken into custody around 11 p.m. Saturday in Avon and moved to New Canaan police headquarters, where they were charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution in the first degree, according to police.

r99

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2019 4:10 PM

Charges:

Charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution in the first degree, according to police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2019 4:13 PM

According to police, Fotis Dulos was transported to Bridgeport Correctional Center where he is being held on $500,000 bond. Troconis is being held on a $500,000 bond at New Canaan Police Headquarters. Both are expected to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2019 4:15 PM

Websleuths site for anyone interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2019 4:17 PM

Dulos bought the Mountain Spring property for $775k 3 years ago. He then built it in it's current iteration 2 years ago and it's been on the market ever since, so doubtful the wife is under any concrete there. The only other properties in Farmington the company is connected to are 2 adjacent smaller building lots which he split off from the main property. The company is connected to one property in neighboring Avon that's a small Cape that appears to be marketed as a teardown, The proposed new construction is listed at 2.75 million and has also been on the market for almost 2 years. Looks like he was definitely in over his head financially. I can't seem to find any other property connected to the company in the surrounding area, so looks like he bet big on the Mountain Spring Rd property and is drowning in holding costs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2019 4:19 PM

Correction: Hubby and GF were arrested last night (Saturday). This explains why mug shots show them wearing Sat clothes.

by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2019 4:22 PM

Based on earlier photos we would offer to take 'custody' of the husband, without the fish of course. Upon seeing the latest photo we rescind our offer.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Greeks are like their trashy neighbors the Albanians and Macedonians . Violence is always on the table especially re their spawn. .

by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2019 4:36 PM

Yeah, they can be very nasty, aggressive, have a huge sense of entitlement and a “fuck you” attitude if you get in the way of something they want

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2019 5:06 PM

I wonder what the wife did to make him so angry?

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2019 5:18 PM

He looks like chuck Manson with that shaved head and she looks like a methlab hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2019 5:23 PM

r107 , r108-- Congratulations, you just described nearly every ethnic group and nationality ever to exist on this peaceful planet. You win a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 111June 2, 2019 5:59 PM

I strongly suggest they look in this basement for any smells of fresh cement. Or maybe just move some knick-knacks aside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 2, 2019 6:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 2, 2019 6:05 PM

He's less hot in the arrest photo. Let's hope he gets himself together for the arraignment.

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2019 6:06 PM

This sounds trumped up so they can get the husband and girlfriend into custody to try to extract an admission from them. It's a well known tactic. They'll go after the weakest and try to scare them into saying something.

by Anonymousreply 115June 2, 2019 6:09 PM

R115: And? Is that illegal or unethical or something? The police obtained a search warrant from a judge. They obtained arrest warrants. Now they’re allowed to interrogate the suspects. They’re being very careful to do things by the book so they don’t jeopardize their case.

I’m sure the husband will have no trouble coming up with alternate scenarios for police to consider.

by Anonymousreply 116June 2, 2019 6:25 PM

R109, he was probably about to get cremated in some upcoming court proceeding.

by Anonymousreply 117June 2, 2019 6:28 PM

R109, the only thing she “did” was marry an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 118June 2, 2019 6:40 PM

I'm always astonished at the amounts of money people seem to just waste on ugly homes,

by Anonymousreply 119June 2, 2019 6:42 PM

R116, it's pretty easy to get a search warrant. It is also pretty easy to get an arrest warrant if you want it badly enough. Probable cause is a very low standard - and can be based on hearsay. The judge who signed the warrant hasn't done the investigation - the judge just takes the word of the affiant who signed it the affidavit.

I stand by my comment based on decades of experience. I also think he probably did it based on decades of experience. LOL!

And, no, you can't interrogate them if after they've been Mirandized they ask for an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 120June 2, 2019 7:01 PM

Hope they get his floozie to spill.

by Anonymousreply 121June 2, 2019 7:03 PM

Agree r119. The trick is to keep the gold fixtures to a minimum.

- DJT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 2, 2019 7:07 PM

R122: is this photo for real?????!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 123June 2, 2019 7:25 PM

Not r122, but yes, the Trump photo is real. That's his Trump Tower penthouse.

by Anonymousreply 124June 2, 2019 7:40 PM

More gold!, r123.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 2, 2019 7:41 PM

The wife was tall and attractive. Where'd he find this whore of a gf?

by Anonymousreply 126June 2, 2019 7:44 PM

They both have meth face, hers worse than his, but still...

by Anonymousreply 127June 2, 2019 7:51 PM

He kinda looks like George Michael. Wasn't GM Greek?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 2, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote]Hope they get his floozie to spill.

She probably did. Hence, the sudden switch to other properties.

by Anonymousreply 129June 2, 2019 8:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 2, 2019 8:06 PM

Fotis?

by Anonymousreply 131June 2, 2019 8:13 PM

Why did Melania choose that moment to fart, r122?

by Anonymousreply 132June 2, 2019 8:23 PM

You mean, Fuktis?

by Anonymousreply 133June 2, 2019 8:24 PM

Fuktis Douchos

by Anonymousreply 134June 2, 2019 8:26 PM

They've been arrested on lesser charges while police search for evidence linking them to murder.

by Anonymousreply 135June 2, 2019 8:48 PM

He has sociopath eyes.

by Anonymousreply 136June 2, 2019 8:49 PM

Erna will be so depressed. That stinkcheese and leche will be wasted on some cheap prison floozy.

by Anonymousreply 137June 2, 2019 8:55 PM

Skipping ahead....Anyone know if it will be trial by jury or judge?

by Anonymousreply 138June 2, 2019 8:56 PM

[quote]The wife was tall and attractive. Where'd he find this whore of a gf?

Are you a frau or a gay guy? It isn't always about looking for someone prettier.

by Anonymousreply 139June 2, 2019 9:40 PM

I miss Nancy Grace so much

by Anonymousreply 140June 2, 2019 9:42 PM

It will only be trial by judge if they waive their right to a jury trial.

by Anonymousreply 141June 2, 2019 9:46 PM

When you look at the Trump pictures, are there really still idiots left who doubt that the reason the trash in "real 'muricah" gravitated to that tacky, entitled, born-on-third *NYer* asshole and his "model" foreign third wife was because he was a bigoted racist like most of those provincial shitheads? The media endlessly trying to sell the bullshit narrative of "economic anxiety" or some other lie that attempted to deflect from the obvious because heaven forbid they get called out for what they are.

by Anonymousreply 142June 2, 2019 9:47 PM

Dang, the girlfriend has White Trash Face!

by Anonymousreply 143June 2, 2019 9:53 PM

R95 so sorry. A life on this earth has revealed Greeks to be highly disordered. Don't know why but they must have some Arab blood. Something is just so off about them. Every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2019 9:58 PM

R101, she has that South American Gisele B trait exclusive to that continent. Bragging about your Brazilian ass is lost on a French Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2019 10:02 PM

He owed his wife's father 1.7M for a loan to develop and flip the couple's home. That wasn't a bad arrangement as the loan was to be paid back after sale of the property

This story isn't about money, its about THE CHILDREN.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2019 10:03 PM

"IF I CANT HAVE HER/IT/THEM, NO ONE CAN!"

by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2019 10:08 PM

R107, claiming a tribal link to actual real white people pisses off said white people. Greeks are faulty wired in the brain. Explains their station on the world stage today. Nothing sicker than a Greek and a Sicilian.

by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2019 10:09 PM

Well jigaboo @ R147, you don't even know what white is. Hell, we don't even consider Martha Stewart as one of our own. Not white.

by Anonymousreply 149June 2, 2019 10:12 PM

He looks psychotic. His poor dead ex would have been better off going to a sperm bank.

by Anonymousreply 150June 2, 2019 10:16 PM

Previous Reported Violence Against Jennifer Dulos:

In early August 2017, Jennifer Dulos filed one of many motions for contempt against Fotis Dulos.

In it, she claimed Fotis Dulos almost struck her with his Suburban in her driveway when he was supposed to pick up the children. The filing states that Fotis accelerated and swerved at the last minute to avoid hitting her. The children witnessed the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 2, 2019 10:19 PM

If you inherited brown eyes, your classification as 'white white' goes right out the window.

by Anonymousreply 152June 2, 2019 10:21 PM

R151, so not American. Only a stupid transplant from a darkie country would try to pull that off. They lack self control.

by Anonymousreply 153June 2, 2019 10:24 PM

Not only are these adjacents deluded but no one can claim the prize like an american black. So clueless they are.

by Anonymousreply 154June 2, 2019 10:30 PM

I think the girlfriend is from Argentina. But I’ve just read that in forums. Don’t know if that’s a fact.

by Anonymousreply 155June 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Oh dear , our resident ethnicity obsessed loser at r75,r107,r144,r148,r149,r152,r153 is back. This freak is a FAR Alt righter and spews his fixation on every single thread. I'm going to give this poster a piece of honest advice:your failures in life are not due to the various ethnicities that you deem lesser,ie Irish, blacks, Italians, Arabs, Jews, Polish,etc. They are due to your own obvious personality disorder. Get help and Please stop bringing up your OCD fixation on every single fucking thread.

by Anonymousreply 156June 2, 2019 10:34 PM

Best part, R156, i'm not even white. I know what DL wants and i deliver.

by Anonymousreply 157June 2, 2019 10:37 PM

R156, I wonder if this poster is the same as the one in the Nichol Olsen threads. They alternated between scolding people that pointed out obvious racial undertones to the case and called them racist. Alternately, they would post racist rants. It was obviously the same person posting through sock puppet accounts. Very unhinged and obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 158June 2, 2019 10:39 PM

Said a black racist R158. Listen and learn.

by Anonymousreply 159June 2, 2019 10:41 PM

Who cares about her

by Anonymousreply 160June 2, 2019 10:41 PM

I concur

by Anonymousreply 161June 2, 2019 10:42 PM

R158 I'm not sure ,it's definitely possible. I usually just ignore DL trolls but the extreme obsessiveness of this one is really weird. They were on the thread about the California synagogue shooting ranting against posts that criticised the shooter. This person is instantly recognizable by their single minded fixation.They seem like the type to do something crazy that you'll read about on the news.

by Anonymousreply 162June 2, 2019 10:43 PM

Your days in the Sun are numbered. You think white people are gonna go along with being abused forever? Think again.

by Anonymousreply 163June 2, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote]He then built it in it's current iteration 2 years ago

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 164June 2, 2019 10:44 PM

R163 go away smelly stormfronter. This is a gay gossip site, where do you think you are?

by Anonymousreply 165June 2, 2019 10:45 PM

R147 be bein right.

by Anonymousreply 166June 2, 2019 10:45 PM

And you R162, are a laze about do nothing. Who else would spend their life on such things? Go wash your mite infested bed linens. Try showing up for life, you filthy loser.

by Anonymousreply 167June 2, 2019 10:47 PM

[quote]This story isn't about money, its about THE CHILDREN.

The 5 kids are unfortunately "collateral damage" in Fotis Dulos' dangerous and very risky battle to secure his financial future. The kids just served as ploys in his 'toolbox' No more. No less.

by Anonymousreply 168June 2, 2019 10:47 PM

R162, I think it's the same poster. Same style and incoherentness. I think they even argue with themselves. They think the sock puppet accounts are fooling people. Seems they have no life put to sit posting all day and night.

by Anonymousreply 169June 2, 2019 10:48 PM

R146 Somebody gets it.

BTW, when will most people stop treating their children as props?

by Anonymousreply 170June 2, 2019 10:48 PM

*but*

by Anonymousreply 171June 2, 2019 10:49 PM

R167 Dummy, you're the one bringing up the same dull obsession on every single fucking thread. I don't have to "spend time" trying to find your mentally disordered posts. They pop up everywhere using the same language and phrases. Seek help!

by Anonymousreply 172June 2, 2019 10:51 PM

Umm....can we put the scofflaws on Ignore? And focus on the thread topic?

by Anonymousreply 173June 2, 2019 10:54 PM

Said the poor LSA denizen living in public housing. Reared on foodstamps paid by others. Dumb black bitch.

by Anonymousreply 174June 2, 2019 10:54 PM

No R172, that's my black parrot with no self identity. Like reading my own comments. Malade!

by Anonymousreply 175June 2, 2019 10:56 PM

Why did she stay married to him for 14 years??

Was he such a great actor that he was able to pretend to be a kind and loving husband for that long? It's hard to believe that he just snapped all of a sudden. There must have been signs of his true evil nature years ago.

by Anonymousreply 176June 2, 2019 10:58 PM

Brace for the chimp out, people.

by Anonymousreply 177June 2, 2019 11:00 PM

[R176] that’s what I’ve been wondering. Why be married to him for so long and then keep having kids with him?

by Anonymousreply 178June 2, 2019 11:00 PM

I always wonder how these women miss the signs of the psychopaths they end up marrying.

by Anonymousreply 179June 2, 2019 11:02 PM

He'd been seeing the girlfriend for about a year before the wife left him. I assume the gf was the reason she left 'abruptly.'

by Anonymousreply 180June 2, 2019 11:02 PM

Be married? Studying..transparent shadow spinning wheels in a housing project. The saddest of the sad.

by Anonymousreply 181June 2, 2019 11:03 PM

Bashing whites and asians online for close to two decades isn't gonna up your black ass. Always backfires. Yet you never learn.

by Anonymousreply 182June 2, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]Same style and incoherentness.

Oh, dear! The irony is too much.

by Anonymousreply 183June 2, 2019 11:07 PM

Dumb black bitches via LSA. You could be in a thread discussing Ed Whitten and the power play of quantum mechanics and in walks project case...

by Anonymousreply 184June 2, 2019 11:10 PM

R181 r182,r183,r184 paranoid and delusional schizophrenic off his much needed meds.

by Anonymousreply 185June 2, 2019 11:16 PM

I already had that troll blocked

by Anonymousreply 186June 2, 2019 11:18 PM

Chimpin' ^

by Anonymousreply 187June 2, 2019 11:19 PM

R183, nobody gives a fuck about your, oh dear. Get a grip and shut your pie hole. Go be useful and teach middle school grammar.

by Anonymousreply 188June 2, 2019 11:21 PM

Ugh, I F&Fed and blocked that jerk.

I’m interested in the police searching the area by the Jamaican bakery in Hartford. That’s not a posh part of town. Do you think he dumped her body in the trash bins?

by Anonymousreply 189June 2, 2019 11:22 PM

He'd be studying N188

by Anonymousreply 190June 2, 2019 11:23 PM

Jamaican not a posh part of town? Your chimpin slays us

by Anonymousreply 191June 2, 2019 11:25 PM

[quote]Sick to death of the oh, dear troll and copycats

Simple solution: Use correct grammar and don’t make up bullshit words like “incoherentness.”

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2019 11:28 PM

Their chimpin is entertaining. Guilty pleasure

by Anonymousreply 193June 2, 2019 11:31 PM

R192:

in·co·her·ent (ĭn′kō-hîr′ənt) adj. 1. Lacking cohesion, connection, or harmony; not coherent: incoherent fragments of a story. 2. Unable to think or express one's thoughts in a clear or orderly manner: incoherent with grief. in′co·her′ent·ly adv. in′co·her′ent·ness n.

by Anonymousreply 194June 2, 2019 11:32 PM

But your chimp out R194 isn't tedious at all. We love it here.

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2019 11:34 PM

Hoo hoo hoo hoo. Bring it.

by Anonymousreply 196June 2, 2019 11:36 PM

Oh for chrissakes....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 2, 2019 11:37 PM

R194, instead of copy and pasting, link to the dictionary you’re using. That word is not in the Oxford English Dictionary, nor any others.

by Anonymousreply 198June 2, 2019 11:38 PM

Chump. Chump chimp

by Anonymousreply 199June 2, 2019 11:38 PM

I love that he pasted the definition of an adverb when he used it as an adjective.

Then doubles down.

by Anonymousreply 200June 2, 2019 11:40 PM

Oxford English dictionary is the backend tool of the poor black ghetto dweller for sure. All riled up

by Anonymousreply 201June 2, 2019 11:41 PM

R164, are you objecting to the use of iteration as a synonym for version? It's become an accepted definition of the word.

by Anonymousreply 202June 2, 2019 11:44 PM

Nope.

[quote]He then built it in [bold]it's[/bold] current iteration 2 years ago

It’s is not possessive. That sentence, as it stands, reads “He then built it in it is current iteration....”

by Anonymousreply 203June 2, 2019 11:47 PM

R202 brought the R201. Dyin'!

by Anonymousreply 204June 2, 2019 11:47 PM

R203 continues the predicted dictionary chimp out

by Anonymousreply 205June 2, 2019 11:49 PM

Please don't make me post Barbara Nichols....

by Anonymousreply 206June 2, 2019 11:50 PM

It's interesting that he was seen in the Albany Avenue area. I remember driving around there with a friend about twenty years ago; he articulated a thought I had entertained before, that being if you were a white person from the suburbs (like we were) it was a place you could go to disappear from your old life, kind of a separate reality. Maybe Dulos figured it was a place that nobody would ever think to look for him or evidence of his crime.

by Anonymousreply 207June 2, 2019 11:50 PM

We be studying an shit

😂

by Anonymousreply 208June 2, 2019 11:51 PM

Love R207 and that ebonics logic.

by Anonymousreply 209June 2, 2019 11:53 PM

R207, that’s a good theory, but he must have stood out enough for someone to notice him on the surveillance cameras!

Related: Now I really want a meat patty.

by Anonymousreply 210June 2, 2019 11:54 PM

R210, no KFC?

by Anonymousreply 211June 2, 2019 11:55 PM

R210 Of course! I'm not saying what I was talking about is a right way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 212June 3, 2019 12:00 AM

Those cotton pickin' paws struggling for a decent retort

Doesn't get better than this. Enter our worlds at your own peril.

by Anonymousreply 213June 3, 2019 12:00 AM

I met two Greek men through work and they were both complete assholes, not to mention incompetent and full of themselves. I also met a third through language classes, and he was a grade-A asshole as well (and this in a group of generally considerate, and even nice people).

There was a fourth I met, again through the same language classes. He was polite but guarded. A very shy guy even though he was clearly smart.

by Anonymousreply 214June 3, 2019 12:06 AM

Greeks are sponges generally

by Anonymousreply 215June 3, 2019 12:08 AM

Chimp chimperoo😅

by Anonymousreply 216June 3, 2019 12:11 AM

The thread is so much better with the grammar and race troll on ignore. Anyway, that's surprising R214, the nicest guy I ever met was Greek. Really sweet and generous, he was young too. He was American born though, if that makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 217June 3, 2019 12:29 AM

Yeah, I've got them on ignore as well, r217.

by Anonymousreply 218June 3, 2019 12:31 AM

R217 University of hawaii mens volleyball team has a greek hottie on their team and he is one of the sweetest boys but he grew up in cyrus maybe that makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 219June 3, 2019 12:36 AM

You're not fooling anyone, chimp @ R218

by Anonymousreply 220June 3, 2019 12:40 AM

R219, I guess it just shows there is good and bad apples in every race/religion etc..

by Anonymousreply 221June 3, 2019 12:42 AM

White and especially asian people can look like chimps. The log lady on twin peaks looked like a chimp With a bob wig.

by Anonymousreply 222June 3, 2019 12:42 AM

R222 now that's a nigger, people.

by Anonymousreply 223June 3, 2019 12:44 AM

Paws tapping the keyboard. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 224June 3, 2019 12:48 AM

Knock it off, r220.

r218, r151, etc

by Anonymousreply 225June 3, 2019 12:50 AM

Then don't enter R225

by Anonymousreply 226June 3, 2019 12:52 AM

R223 we got a racist gaysian on our hands, way too easy to spot

by Anonymousreply 227June 3, 2019 12:52 AM

Police were focused on this hole in the ground at Dulos’ Mountain Spring Road property. Courtesy @News12CT #JenniferDulos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 3, 2019 12:55 AM

Refreshing belief from your project ghetto LSA denizens who try to make DL their own. Not gonna happen. We didn't sign up to foster special needs black people.

by Anonymousreply 229June 3, 2019 12:56 AM

The paws have paused. Go pick up the trash by your entry. Do something!

by Anonymousreply 230June 3, 2019 1:01 AM

Silence. I've calmed the chimps.

by Anonymousreply 231June 3, 2019 1:10 AM

Quiet

by Anonymousreply 232June 3, 2019 1:17 AM

Sshh. So very quiet

by Anonymousreply 233June 3, 2019 1:19 AM

They're FB messaging on how to take down the truth teller on DL. Never getting they don't belong here. So silly.

by Anonymousreply 234June 3, 2019 1:23 AM

SILLY

by Anonymousreply 235June 3, 2019 1:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 3, 2019 1:27 AM

Silly parrot

by Anonymousreply 237June 3, 2019 1:32 AM

Fotis Dulos doesn't sound like the kind of name a man with a nice clean cock would have.

by Anonymousreply 238June 3, 2019 1:33 AM

Live show. Gray Hughes is doing this case tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 3, 2019 1:33 AM

r109

she told him 'no'..

men have no use for non-compliant women.

by Anonymousreply 240June 3, 2019 1:36 AM

The girlfriend really does look like a methhead. She looks older than the wife and she is supposedly younger. This might be a case like the Staten Island teacher where the husband and the girlfriend were in cahoots to kill the wife.

by Anonymousreply 241June 3, 2019 1:41 AM

Stressed passenger jet. So low we can almost touch it.

by Anonymousreply 242June 3, 2019 1:44 AM

a real jackass.

hes good looking and accomplished and young enough to have traded in wifey for a younger, wealthier woman.

no need to off the mother of his kids other than having the desire to exert total and ultimate control over his ex wife.

by Anonymousreply 243June 3, 2019 1:48 AM

Well, she married him!

by Anonymousreply 244June 3, 2019 1:57 AM

An ideal chimp out. They're going ape on FB right now. Should paste these messages. Silly.

by Anonymousreply 245June 3, 2019 2:03 AM

Those who question how she could have married him and stayed with him 14 years have obviously never been dickmatized. Hes got that dick that is so good it smothers all your warning bells and all you can think about is getting it 24-7.

by Anonymousreply 246June 3, 2019 2:15 AM

How did a thread about the murder of a Connecticut WASP become a thread about J. Fred Muggs?

I hate when threads become about themselves instead of their named topics.

by Anonymousreply 247June 3, 2019 2:16 AM

R247 trolls for us to explain what a WASP actually is. Silly negro.

by Anonymousreply 248June 3, 2019 2:24 AM

Wasn't there some weird case similar to this in a wealthy northeast area, maybe Connecticut, where the rich husband offed the wife and tried to frame his 12 year old daughter?

by Anonymousreply 249June 3, 2019 2:42 AM

She's not a WASP. She's Jewish and from NYC R247

by Anonymousreply 250June 3, 2019 3:04 AM

I stand corrected, r250.

Connecticut is actually a weird place. In our various creepy places threads, people always have stories about Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 251June 3, 2019 3:11 AM

I agree, re CT R247. Though Maine and RI have their share of fascinating creepdom.

by Anonymousreply 252June 3, 2019 3:18 AM

Muriel, why is the racist shithead who is a fucking loser (obviously) with tons and tons of posts in this thread not banned? I mean my God, it really is like clockwork with these racists. He's got like 25 posts in this one thread.

You know your life is meaningless, right, KKKunt?

by Anonymousreply 253June 3, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote]DL keeps posting these kinds of cases and then defensively argues that there is no such thing as “toxic masculinity”.

You’re missing the point. These cases are about psychopathy.

by Anonymousreply 254June 3, 2019 3:35 AM

R253 knows how to make friends and influence people in high places.

by Anonymousreply 255June 3, 2019 3:38 AM

Here's a link to the mother of the victim's house. The kids are staying with her under armed guard in her NYC apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 3, 2019 3:43 AM

R255? I was being kind when I said 25. You're an even bigger loser than I thought. More than double. You have over 50+ posts in this one thread - most of them showing what a racist pos you are. Don't even attempt condescension. 50+ posts. You are a fucking loser and you can't accept it. Fucking. Racist. LOSER.

You can't say anything to make yourself look like less of pathetic, miserable shit. Jesus Christ. Fucking loser. No wonder you're full of hate for others.

And that will be I only response to you. On ignore. You really should just kill yourself. You have no life worth saving.

by Anonymousreply 257June 3, 2019 3:44 AM

my* only

by Anonymousreply 258June 3, 2019 3:44 AM

R258 watch it that dumbass will call you the n word. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 259June 3, 2019 3:54 AM

R250, are you sure? I thought she was a wasp as well. Not that it matters.

by Anonymousreply 260June 3, 2019 3:56 AM

R259, the thing is now on ignore for me and frankly, someone who posts that many times is mentally ill, so whatever they say is meaningless anyway. Damaged individual who needs professional help.

by Anonymousreply 261June 3, 2019 3:59 AM

I can't imagine the entitlement that scumbags like this guy feels, thinking he ought to get to choose to be able to end his ex-wife's life and ruin the entirety of their children's lives.

Absolute garbage and a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 262June 3, 2019 4:03 AM

[quote]I can't imagine the entitlement that scumbags like this guy feels

Indeed. He couldn’t just suck it up and pay child support like so many other people do.

Also, the water-skiing obsession is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 263June 3, 2019 4:08 AM

[quote]The kids are staying with her under armed guard in her NYC apartment.

I wouldn't even know who to call to hire armed guards. I'm such a peasant.

by Anonymousreply 264June 3, 2019 4:19 AM

Yes, I'm sure. Her father is Halliard Farber and her mother is Gloria Ortenberg Farber, members of Congregation Emanu-El on 5th Avenue.

by Anonymousreply 265June 3, 2019 4:31 AM

R260 See above. (I forgot to tag you.)

by Anonymousreply 266June 3, 2019 4:32 AM

The Mallard Lake house is listed on Dulos's site with Jennifer's parents as owners. There's a quote from them. R256

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 3, 2019 4:38 AM

Thanks, R265/6. Her poor parents, at least they were able to hire guards so the father wouldn't take the kids.

by Anonymousreply 268June 3, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote]I wouldn't even know who to call to hire armed guards. I'm such a peasant.

I'm assuming law enforcement helped with that considering the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 269June 3, 2019 4:41 AM

He (or he and his meth-faced GF) most likely would have killed those poor kids, too, if they hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 270June 3, 2019 4:42 AM

Jennifer's father died in 2016, six months before she filed for divorce. Yes, the mother was wise to hire guards R268/0. She is suing Dulos for millions in loans that haven't been repaid. He says they were gifts. Speculation is the extent of the loans and lack of repayment came to light after Jennifer's father died.

by Anonymousreply 271June 3, 2019 4:52 AM

Sometimes it's takes a mother-in-law to step in and take charge.

by Anonymousreply 272June 3, 2019 4:58 AM

[quote]She is suing Dulos for millions in loans that haven't been repaid. He says they were gifts.

Well, we all know who could sort that out right quick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 3, 2019 5:28 AM

Husband and GF look like they're on drugs. I doubt if she'd want 5 kids. They were doomed.

by Anonymousreply 274June 3, 2019 6:00 AM

Fish deserve this sort of thing for the massive evil that they have committed against men forever.

by Anonymousreply 275June 3, 2019 8:35 AM

He's an idiot if he thinks he can now say the money he grifted from the in-laws was a "gift". There is undoubtedly a mortgage and promissory note associated with each transaction and an attorney + title company were likely involved. The in-laws sound like no bullshit. I'm sure they protected themselves legally. The MIL will foreclose, if she hasn't already, for non-payment. She will end up owning all of the properties.

Lots of amateurs watch HGTV or attend a weekend seminar and think they can flip houses. It's not a simple business. You have to acquire houses in at a VERY deep discount (most important), rehab quickly and not over-improve by spending too much on improvements. Then you have to price homes aggressively to sell them quick.

If our flips don't sell in under two weeks, we get nervous. This loser has been trying to sell his rehabs for months/years. You need to have major cash flow---millions, to hold several high end homes that long and keep on flipping. What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 276June 3, 2019 10:09 AM

In our day sisters loved men and hated fish.

Now it is the other way around!

by Anonymousreply 277June 3, 2019 10:21 AM

r276, it’s off topic, but may I ask: is flipping your main way of earning a living, or do you do it on the side?

by Anonymousreply 278June 3, 2019 1:20 PM

R80 Bringing this up again for R176 R178 and R246

She stayed because of the kids. Probably dated him for a short time before getting married, too. Possibly kept having kids as "band-aid babies" when it wasn't working out, because he's, well... not well.

by Anonymousreply 279June 3, 2019 2:01 PM

ANyone know if he posted bail?

by Anonymousreply 280June 3, 2019 2:25 PM

R279, they met at Brown. They've been married for 14 years, so it would seem they dated a really long time before marrying.

by Anonymousreply 281June 3, 2019 2:38 PM

R281 TFW your girlfriend says she wants to get married but you don't, but you're spineless so you agree and suddenly you have 5 children and you hate your life, so you decide to kill her because you're still a coward who doesn't want to take responsibility for yourself

by Anonymousreply 282June 3, 2019 2:45 PM

R112 LOL. Check the 4 fireplaces.

by Anonymousreply 283June 3, 2019 2:56 PM

R130 They both have a little patch of hair missing in their front hairline.

by Anonymousreply 284June 3, 2019 3:00 PM

R284 i know, weird? Did he stop usung a hair piece? Other pix of him had a much different hairline.

by Anonymousreply 285June 3, 2019 3:19 PM

They met in 1986 at Brown. On one of her blogs she wrote about being single in New York and Colorado after the break up of a long relationship at 26 ( not clear whether it's Fotis or someone else) and a dog she had. She mentions the dog's death and then Fotis "coming back into my life", and it sounds like she was in her mid 30s by then. She had their oldest twins at.36 or 37. So yes, they knew and dated each other for a long time, but there was a break at some point. R279 R281

by Anonymousreply 286June 3, 2019 3:39 PM

Ahhh...he must gave been able to convince her he'd change (or would do so) if she gave him 'another chance'. LOL, riiiiight. Sounds like he knew who he could bamboozle to get $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 287June 3, 2019 7:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 3, 2019 8:49 PM

He is fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 289June 3, 2019 8:53 PM

R287 Not an excuse for his actions, but if this was the case, then she really was a silly rich girl

by Anonymousreply 290June 3, 2019 9:02 PM

Oh, dear. They're fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 3, 2019 9:02 PM

r289 raise your standards, STAT!

by Anonymousreply 292June 3, 2019 9:03 PM

R291 How are people in this thread saying that he's hot?! Sure, he's got a nice body, but his face is chimp-like, with the gaze to match!

by Anonymousreply 293June 3, 2019 9:04 PM

He's scum, but I find him better looking than Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 294June 3, 2019 9:14 PM

Bloody sponges and pail found. Sloppy Greek.

by Anonymousreply 295June 3, 2019 9:24 PM

He looks retarded.

And crazy.

by Anonymousreply 296June 3, 2019 10:02 PM

"Bloody sponges and pail found. Sloppy Greek. "

Probably the first time in his life he's done any cleaning, of course he's sloppy!

by Anonymousreply 297June 3, 2019 10:04 PM

He is pretty hot. He'll make a lot of "friends" in prison, not to mention the pen-pal letters will be off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 298June 3, 2019 10:29 PM

Hopefully for him, those penpals will like him enough to send him lube and Depends, R298. He's going to need both (or commissary money for both).

by Anonymousreply 299June 3, 2019 10:33 PM

He looks like your standard issue trashy contractor type. Dumb redneck with anger issues. (This one just happens to be Greek.)

How did he get mixed up with a silly rich girl (Jennifer)? And, yes, she does appear to be a certain type. A raft of kids, no real career, etc. At least she had the sense to eventually leave the trashy husband.

by Anonymousreply 300June 3, 2019 10:51 PM

R176, R179, et al:

Psychopathic charm and seduction easily overpower even the sharpest, most astute people. Once hooked in, it is a self-perpetuating cycle of abuse that becomes increasingly difficult to break. Add children and other “anchors” into the situation and leaving becomes nearly impossible for many.

by Anonymousreply 301June 3, 2019 11:08 PM

Pity she didn't have the foresight to make him disappear first.

by Anonymousreply 302June 4, 2019 12:02 AM

R278, it is our second business. We have another business that provides a more steady income. Flipping is feast or famine. That's why so many people lose their shirts. All of the sudden you have 4 houses under renovation at the same time and you feel like you're bleeding money. Then you sell them all at once and you feel like King Midas. You have to be very disciplined....and well funded.

by Anonymousreply 303June 4, 2019 12:47 AM

Here's a link to a copy of the Arrest Warrant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304June 4, 2019 1:26 AM

Wow. He's fucked. Kudos to LE on this one. They really did their homework.

by Anonymousreply 305June 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Girlfriend had that navy striped polo shirt on in the driveway pics from Friday. Same shirt on today 4 days later. They were arrested in a hotel sat. I think they were maybe gonna flee so they got arrested even though charges were small at that time.

Any chance he’ll kill himself in jail or no bc he loves himself too much?

by Anonymousreply 306June 4, 2019 2:52 AM

306 replies and not one thing about those GUMS. For shame, DL. For. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 307June 4, 2019 2:58 AM

R276, thanks for answering. It’s fascinating. Best of luck to you!

My aunt and uncle did this with very old homes in CT. They’d renovate little old saltbox houses with a mix of period authenticity and modern amenities. A jacuzzi encased in reclaimed barnwood. This was back in the day, though. Anyway. It sounds like exactly what you said; feast or famine. They also had a main source of income and the flipping was a sideline.

Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 308June 4, 2019 2:58 AM

R306, they were in a hotel? Ooh! I missed that detail. Good thing LE was on them.

by Anonymousreply 309June 4, 2019 2:59 AM

Yes they were! But defs being followed by police. She’ll be followed tonight too-she was released from jail. Guess her family didn’t care to spring Fotis too!

She was still sporting the navy polo shirt. (W aqua shirt shielding her face) guess what Beyotxh we already know what you look like. Your face is plastered everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 310June 4, 2019 3:05 AM

She's not a methhead--she's the South American version of Eurotrash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 4, 2019 3:17 AM

She looks rode hard and put away wet!

by Anonymousreply 312June 4, 2019 3:33 AM

Too much time skiing without sunblock and too little body fat.

by Anonymousreply 313June 4, 2019 4:41 AM

[quote]In divorce papers, Jennifer Dulos accused her husband of infidelity, cruelty and threatening to kidnap the children and take them to Greece.

Never procreate with immigrants from a thug countries like Greece.

by Anonymousreply 314June 4, 2019 7:20 AM

We've all got him on ignore, r218, which is the problem. People either don't see him because he's on ignore or they don't FF him, maybe because they've run out. He doesn't get enough flags and he's able to troll for weeks before something is finally done, because no one actually moderates this place.

This specific guy has been doing it for six months at least.

by Anonymousreply 315June 4, 2019 7:43 AM

A man matching the description of the estranged husband of a missing Connecticut woman was seen on video dumping garbage bags in multiple trash bins in Hartford the night she disappeared, police say in newly released arrest warrants. Investigators later determined the items in the bags, including clothing and a sponge, tested positive for the blood of Jennifer Dulos, who vanished May 24, New Canaan police said in the arrest warrants for 51-year-old Fotis Dulos and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, 44.

by Anonymousreply 316June 4, 2019 7:48 AM

Link for r316, basically the same as the Reuters article above but text instead of video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 4, 2019 7:50 AM

Can't wait for more info on the girlfriend. She's led a fascinating life.

Who will play them in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 318June 4, 2019 10:00 AM

Okay not to obsesss but girlfriend went to her lawyers late yest w her parent. Still wearing that same shirt! Day 4

by Anonymousreply 319June 4, 2019 11:40 AM

[quote]Girlfriend had that navy striped polo shirt on in the driveway pics from Friday. Same shirt on today 4 days later.

Maybe she was on the cusp of a wash cycle.

by Anonymousreply 320June 4, 2019 12:31 PM

R318, this isn't worthy of a film. ID channel.

by Anonymousreply 321June 4, 2019 12:35 PM

R319, that thing must be smelly. Can’t someone stop off at the Gap and get her a new shirt?

by Anonymousreply 322June 4, 2019 1:23 PM

Smelly indeed!!! The parents paid 500,000 bail but they couldn’t bring her a new shirt.

by Anonymousreply 323June 4, 2019 2:57 PM

They are searching a trash faculty in Hartford. And New Canaan chief of police emailed citizens to save any footage they have of vehicular traffic. For them to review.

by Anonymousreply 324June 4, 2019 5:42 PM

I have a friend who just moved near there and he's beside himself. "I didn't know there was so much crime!"

Yes, I gave him a good MARYing.

by Anonymousreply 325June 4, 2019 6:13 PM

Now LE is combing through garbage recycling plant (shivers).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326June 4, 2019 6:23 PM

"........police closed down the incinerator overnight to search inside for bone fragments and now are going to search a pile of trash believed to be from the Albany Avenue area that has not been burned."

by Anonymousreply 327June 4, 2019 6:25 PM

Mila Kunis for Michelle ( Runner ups: Asia Argento, Linda Cardellini.) Vera Farmiga for Jennifer ( Runner ups: Ashley Judd, Amanda Peet.) Eric Bana for Fotis, hands down. If he's not available: Christian Bale or Gerald Butler. R318

by Anonymousreply 328June 4, 2019 6:49 PM

Clooney is Flotis, r328.

by Anonymousreply 329June 4, 2019 7:19 PM

Yeah, Clooney is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 330June 4, 2019 7:30 PM

Clooney is way too old.

by Anonymousreply 331June 4, 2019 7:34 PM

Lighting, R331.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 4, 2019 7:36 PM

But Fotis looks broken-down, methed out, and gross. If anything, Clooney looks too good.

by Anonymousreply 333June 4, 2019 7:37 PM

Eric Bana is perfect. A+ on that. Plus he’s got the violent husband thing DOWN

by Anonymousreply 334June 4, 2019 7:37 PM

Strange that they're setting bail at all. Each one is a foreign native on trial for murder. (Though no capital punishment in Connecticut.)

by Anonymousreply 335June 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Thanks on the A+!. Great actor and he looks a lot like him. R334. Clooney, is a terrific actor, but he's too old. Only 7 years older than Fotis, but Fotis is a very fit 51. Clooney, not so much. Plus, Bana is more likely to take the part of a complicated villian. Clooney takes hero roles now. R329

by Anonymousreply 336June 4, 2019 8:03 PM

"Troconis" is from Argentina but surely that's a Greek name too right?

by Anonymousreply 337June 4, 2019 8:12 PM

Bana is still way too hot to play him. It has to be someone already a little fug like Jeremy Renner. Not necessarily Renner, but someone along those lines. Clooney could have fugged it up a bit and done it 10 years ago but he's way too old and Low T now.

Sandra Bullock can Aileen-Wournos herself up a bit and play the eccentric gf.

by Anonymousreply 338June 4, 2019 8:18 PM

Gerald Butler might work.

by Anonymousreply 339June 4, 2019 8:20 PM

Clooney is a terrific actor??...

by Anonymousreply 340June 4, 2019 8:22 PM

This. is. New Canaan, CONNECTICUT!

by Anonymousreply 341June 4, 2019 8:23 PM

It's a Spanish last name.

by Anonymousreply 342June 4, 2019 8:26 PM

How about Charlie Sheen?

by Anonymousreply 343June 4, 2019 8:27 PM

An article said that he claimed to be making less than 100K per year and that his wife was making 390k per year, so I don't think he was trying to get out of child support. I think he was going to take the kids hostage to get the grandmother to give him cash.

by Anonymousreply 344June 4, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote]They are searching a trash faculty in Hartford.

Uh oh. I hope all the teachers hid their stash.

by Anonymousreply 345June 4, 2019 8:56 PM

[quote]Strange that they're setting bail at all. Each one is a foreign native on trial for murder.

Not only are they not on trial, they’re not charged with murder (yet). As of right now they’re charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. The only reason the bail is as high as it is now is because the prosecution said charges may be upgraded (presumably to murder).

by Anonymousreply 346June 4, 2019 8:59 PM

They announced blood stains in garage were human but were they confirmed as being Jennifer’s? how long does that take? Isn’t that enough to convict w video of them throwing out sponges? (Let’s say they don’t find the body)

Ps read a kind of funny comment about her cleaning lady not seeing the blood stains etc. isn’t that just like a cleaning lady? “I see nothing here”

by Anonymousreply 347June 4, 2019 10:32 PM

The blood stains are in the detached garage.

by Anonymousreply 348June 4, 2019 10:38 PM

Jamie Gertz or Jennifer Garner for the wife. Brigit Moynahan or Katie Holmes for the girlfriend. Mark Ruffalo could play Fotis or Bobby Carnivale.

by Anonymousreply 349June 4, 2019 10:45 PM

[quote]isn’t that just like a cleaning lady? “I see nothing here”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Yes I believe the blood was identified as hers.

That affidavit is very compelling. Yikes.

Of course maybe they were just cleaning out a house and didn't want to pay dump fees so they parceled out the trash throughout town. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 351June 4, 2019 10:53 PM

R326, that’s horrible.

by Anonymousreply 352June 4, 2019 10:59 PM

Here is Troconis' ex-husband, Gaston Begue, a former Olympian who owns a ski resort in Argentina called Cerro Castor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 5, 2019 12:15 AM

It feels like the Watts family oil tank drama all over again.

by Anonymousreply 354June 5, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote] Of course maybe they were just cleaning out a house and didn't want to pay dump fees so they parceled out the trash throughout town. Just saying.

Are you high? All the items they dumped had the victim's blood on them

by Anonymousreply 355June 5, 2019 12:54 AM

Here is the petition the Grandmother filed for temporary custody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 5, 2019 12:55 AM

At over 80 years old, she has to be doing this shit...

by Anonymousreply 357June 5, 2019 12:59 AM

Thank God the kids had their grandmother who acted quickly to safeguard them by hiring armed security guards to protect the grandkids 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 358June 5, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote] Are you high? All the items they dumped had the victim's blood on them

I'm just saying. Some of those pesky ex-wives are real bleeders. Their clothes gets torn up all the time to be used as cleaning rags. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 359June 5, 2019 1:08 AM

I'm glad the nanny is living with the kids at the grandmother's house. You'd think that the dad would know that CCTV cameras were catching his every move with dumping the garbage bags in other people's trash bins. 30 stops. Sheesh. He must have OCD. People still don't get that cell phones track your every move.

by Anonymousreply 360June 5, 2019 1:09 AM

Surprised by the earlier posts talking about how CT is creepy. I've never thought of it as an especially creepy state.

by Anonymousreply 361June 5, 2019 1:35 AM

Utah, now there's a creepy state!

by Anonymousreply 362June 5, 2019 1:40 AM

CT has creepy skinny trees. A lot of horror movies film in them.

by Anonymousreply 363June 5, 2019 1:43 AM

Omg CT is not scary at all!

by Anonymousreply 364June 5, 2019 2:06 AM

R354, how do you reckon? I was fairly obsessed with the Watts case, but this one leaves me cold. They’re similar because a handsome man killed his wife, and he had a mistress who probably assisted. That’s all I see. Oh, and the kids are the only sympathetic characters here?

by Anonymousreply 365June 5, 2019 2:22 AM

R354, oh that sounded snotty, but I am asking seriously. Not trying to argue.

by Anonymousreply 366June 5, 2019 2:23 AM

I grew up for about 4 years in Fairfield. Like 5-9. I have happy memories of my childhood there. Lots of freedom, bike riding, climbing trees, small corner stores where I bought my comic books and voted for Miss Rheingold, holiday parades down main street (the Old Post Road), walking to the beach, skating on the pond at Fairfield Prep. It was a lovely time. I guess I was too young to appreciate the darkness.

by Anonymousreply 367June 5, 2019 2:39 AM

Ice Storm land.

by Anonymousreply 368June 5, 2019 3:03 AM

[quote]Mila Kunis for Michelle ( Runner ups: Asia Argento, Linda Cardellini.) Vera Farmiga for Jennifer ( Runner ups: Ashley Judd, Amanda Peet.) Eric Bana for Fotis, hands down. If he's not available: Christian Bale or Gerald Butler.

It’s runners up, not runner ups. Did you snooze through fifth grade?

by Anonymousreply 369June 5, 2019 3:38 AM

That Grandmother is very rich and connected. She lives in one of the best buildings on Fifth Avenue, has given millions to charity through her foundation, and has a place in Pound Ridge which is very expensive. She's also very smart and quick thinking. Without those Guards she hired, those kids would be missing too.

by Anonymousreply 370June 5, 2019 3:40 AM

It would have been like the Getty kidnapping, but the guy sending the ears is the father.

by Anonymousreply 371June 5, 2019 3:55 AM

How exactly did the grandma secure the kids before the Fotis got to them?

by Anonymousreply 372June 5, 2019 4:03 AM

When she didn't show up to pick them up, the private school probably called the grandmother. That was a Friday.

Fotis and his slag were arrested the next day.

by Anonymousreply 373June 5, 2019 4:16 AM

didn't i read that the nanny took them to the grandmother

by Anonymousreply 374June 5, 2019 4:55 AM

THE EX-IN LAWS ARE WEALTHY ENOUGH TO KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THIS FELLOW.

VERY DUMB MOVE.

by Anonymousreply 375June 5, 2019 5:10 AM

well that and he owes them $1m+, plus killing their daughter

by Anonymousreply 376June 5, 2019 5:12 AM

[quote]CT has creepy skinny trees

so sad they weep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377June 5, 2019 5:18 AM

evil place. the mother of my daughter's friend was murdered by a tree in greenwich

by Anonymousreply 378June 5, 2019 5:19 AM

R369 Uh, no. I did not. But I did leave out the hypen. Just like you, Sleepyhead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 5, 2019 5:36 AM

I'm kind of interested in the slag. How does one go from being a middle-class corporate events bimbo to helping carry out either a murder or the disposal of a body? I was looking at her twitter account--she used to live in Miami Beach--and I know some of the same people she knows (but not well).

How in the hell do you fall out of "normal" life and end up like this?

by Anonymousreply 380June 5, 2019 6:07 AM

"How does one go from being a middle-class corporate events bimbo to helping carry out either a murder or the disposal of a body?"

Drugs? She looks haggard enough for that.

by Anonymousreply 381June 5, 2019 6:34 AM

I still want to know how wealthy Jennifer ended up procreating with a grubby, ethnic contractor.

I know he went to Brown, but the rest of his CV seems pretty low end.

Fuck ‘em, Jennifer, don’t marry ‘em!

by Anonymousreply 382June 5, 2019 6:47 AM

[quote]middle-class corporate events bimbo

Middle class people don't have the kind of posh jobs she got all over the world. She had to be wealthy and very connected. Her resume:

--Earned a degree in psychology from the Universidad Central de Venezuela and trained as a therapeutic riding instructor at an academy in Michigan. She plied the horse-riding therapy for children with autism and other physical and mental conditions at a riding center in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

--Publicist at the exclusive Cerro Castle ski resort in Argentina

--Chief Publicist for a Sheikh at Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club - Abu Dhabi

--Developed waterproof activewear for Patagonia Styles, a company she co-owns.

Her ex-husband is a world class ski champion and her ten year old daughter is an elite skier as well.

by Anonymousreply 383June 5, 2019 9:26 AM

I'm looking at her tiny Miami Beach apartment right now: same selling price as my house, 375k. She's middle-class.

By the way, being a horse trainer is one of those professions where middle class people on the rise (much like Fotis himself) have excellent access to wealthy people. Just look at Aristotle Onassis's granddaughter--or, really, anyone living in Wellington, FL who married their trainer. One who's willing to move to the middle-east would do especially well.

Her last job was as a corporate events planner in Miami. She's a middle-class social climber, in the Eurotrash mold.

by Anonymousreply 384June 5, 2019 10:51 AM

R383 r384 I read initially that she was an on air correspondent for ESPN Argentina too? Her parents posted her bail so maybe they have some cash?

by Anonymousreply 385June 5, 2019 11:11 AM

Usually you pay 10% of the bond, so they have at least 50K in spare cash. I'm not saying they're poor--but I don't think she's rich. She a hanger-on.

In my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 386June 5, 2019 11:16 AM

That's one way to get out of CT I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 387June 5, 2019 11:45 AM

She was hanging out of the truck smoking a cigarette. That’s how they caught her on tape. She looks like a eurotrash boozehound. If she were upper class, I doubt she’d be involved in these scummy activities—she would’ve paid someone else.

by Anonymousreply 388June 5, 2019 1:20 PM

There's a lot of precedent of upper class marrying the help....especially if they're hung

by Anonymousreply 389June 5, 2019 1:44 PM

[quote] Middle class people don't have the kind of posh jobs she got all over the world. She had to be wealthy and very connected. Her resume:

Having read R383's post, all I can say is that she's an Amalita Amalfi: a hooker with a passport.

by Anonymousreply 390June 5, 2019 3:09 PM

I think Fotis also went to Columbia grad school.

by Anonymousreply 391June 5, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote]I think Fotis also went to Columbia grad school.

I think you're right. Book smart but stupid when it comes to trying to get away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 392June 5, 2019 4:43 PM

I'm disappointed in you DL. You all know perfectly well what I means to be dickmatized. Doesn't matter how wealthy, worldly or well bred you are.

by Anonymousreply 393June 5, 2019 5:25 PM

I think another bizarre fact is he was really into....waterskiing. Had kids practicing 11 hours a day? They begged their mom to stop? What’s there to practice. He wanted them to be world class water skiers? GUILTY

by Anonymousreply 394June 5, 2019 5:37 PM

Controlling. and very fucking weird about having to be in control

by Anonymousreply 395June 5, 2019 5:42 PM

It’s a weird sport for someone in that part of the country to be obsessed with. Far more likely to find lacrosse or tennis parents.

by Anonymousreply 396June 5, 2019 6:46 PM

He probably killed the wife in a fit of rage. She drove home, opened the garage door via remote, he entered The side piece only accompanied him as he dumped the garbage bags.

by Anonymousreply 397June 5, 2019 7:01 PM

It's true, only a true wierdo would make his kids practice water skiing 11 hours a day, and only a true doormat wouldn't put her foot down about it.

And IMHO it's no coincidence it's a sport that doesn't need teammates or partners, it's a sport where he could both stake his ego on the kids' wins, and isolate them from other jock kids. He probably had the idea that since it's a small sport he could easily make them into the best in the state, country, or world, and become a very big fish in a tiny little pond.

by Anonymousreply 398June 5, 2019 7:02 PM

Things just got weirder!!!!! Daily mail reporting

Dulos own mom was killed years ago in their driveway after being hit by their nanny? What???

My instinct says that too many women are killed tragically near this guy. Did he do it and pinned it (no pun intended) on the nanny??? OMG

by Anonymousreply 399June 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 5, 2019 7:30 PM

well, the in laws aint gonna let this drop. he really fucked up his life and his kids life.

by Anonymousreply 401June 5, 2019 7:34 PM

From the article about his mother, "According to the police report, Dulos wrote: 'I was in Italy at the time the car accident occurred but I would like to mention that Kleopatra (my mother) suffered a severe accident in early July 2010, when she fell [down] a flight of stairs and cracked her head, which caused her internal bleeding. 'Additionally she broke her arm which required that she took painkillers during the subsequent months.'

His mother had a lot of "accidents". I wonder if Fotis had a life insurance policy on dear old mom? And how strange is it that the nanny who ran over mom was 24 yrs old and only spoke Greek? I think the police need to take another look at that case (which they weren't notified about for 3 months after her death) and if Fotis was shagging the nanny. And the dumb police just took his word for it that his mom didn't have any assets or life insurance. They should have seriously investigated this

by Anonymousreply 402June 5, 2019 7:41 PM

Now this is reminding me of “The Staircase” guy.

by Anonymousreply 403June 5, 2019 7:51 PM

Lock her up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 5, 2019 8:00 PM

She did put her foot down. She tried to get full custody and moved them away. Grandma hired a team of ex special forces mercenaries to keep him away. (Because armed guards are not mall cops.)

What more could they do? Unlike Fotis, they’re not murderers.

The mistress will lose custody of her own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 405June 5, 2019 8:19 PM

[quote]Did he do it and pinned it (no pun intended) on the nanny???

I don’t get the pun that wasn’t intentional.

by Anonymousreply 406June 5, 2019 8:47 PM

R406, nor do I.

by Anonymousreply 407June 5, 2019 9:10 PM

I think it's that lots of people describe these car accidents as being "pinned" to the ground or pinned to a gate. It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 408June 5, 2019 9:12 PM

I wonder if he was fucking the 24 yr old Greek nanny? And where is she at now?

And his mom "fell down the staircase"? The police can check to see if she actually did have a policy. But at the time, they just took his word for it that she didn't. I wonder how many insurance claims he's filed on his business. This guy was hemorrhaging money. People do all kinds of stupid shit to get money. Faking insurance claims is one of them

I'd love to investigate him insurance wise. I'd like to check if he had houses that weren't selling when/if he filed claims

by Anonymousreply 409June 5, 2019 9:13 PM

I’ll bet a million bucks that Jennifer’s parents had begged her to marry a nice Jewish boy. Guarantee she’d still be alive if she had. (Not that it’s her fault she was murdered, but you know what I mean.)

Fotis and the mistress look like tweakers. They are - or WERE - athletes. Why do they look so skinny and sunken-in? METH.

I bet the mistress was a strong-willed bitch and fought back. As much as these macho dick types try to be the boss, they get a kick out of tough women.

by Anonymousreply 410June 5, 2019 9:26 PM

Everyone complains about the Daily Mail, but they got the scoop on Fotis’s mom. Who else was reporting that?

by Anonymousreply 411June 5, 2019 9:29 PM

[quote] I’ll bet a million bucks that Jennifer’s parents had begged her to marry a nice Jewish boy.

Sometimes they marry trashy because they're rebelling against a lifetime of this. (The "marry a nice Jewish boy" thing.)

by Anonymousreply 412June 5, 2019 9:34 PM

Uh plenty of "nice Jewish boys" have killed their spouses. Sometimes more than one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 5, 2019 9:46 PM

Another "nice Jewish boy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 5, 2019 9:52 PM

I think the key is avoiding, or at least not marrying and procreating with controlling rage-a-holic trash.

Sadly, easier said than done for her and a lot of others.

by Anonymousreply 415June 5, 2019 10:12 PM

[quote] Everyone complains about the Daily Mail, but they got the scoop on Fotis’s mom. Who else was reporting that?

The NY Post is also reporting it. I don't know who reported it first, but I know one thing, The Daily Mail mostly just steal reports from other papers/websites (that's where the major majority of their reports are from - other sites), but they always add lots of pictures. No one else does that

I don't always believe everything they print, but I always check them out for their pictures

by Anonymousreply 416June 5, 2019 10:16 PM

sounds like he got one of his ex girlfriends , the nanny to run over his mom.

was there settlement money for a 'malfunctioning car' or a malfunctioning garage door?

by Anonymousreply 417June 5, 2019 10:24 PM

He's really hot so she probably deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 418June 5, 2019 10:52 PM

Whoa--that Covlin guy needs to be put away forever--

[quote] When her body was exhumed by court order in spring 2010, the New York City Medical Examiner determined that she had been strangled. An injury to one of her neck bone’s was “consistent with a choke-hold” one might practice in martial arts. Prosecutors have noted that Covlin boasted to friends of having a black belt in Taekwondo.

I didn't realize they could do an autopsy years later.

by Anonymousreply 419June 5, 2019 11:02 PM

Of course they can....and do, r419!

by Anonymousreply 420June 5, 2019 11:10 PM

All the time, r419.

by Anonymousreply 421June 5, 2019 11:11 PM

Unfortunately, r420 and r421 are right.

by Anonymousreply 422June 5, 2019 11:12 PM

It's so strange to me that Covlin up there, and this Fotis guy, too, tell their new girlfriends and mistresses about their plans to kill people, and they don't foresee how troublesome that will be to their case down the road. Covlin told his girlfriend he was going to kill his parents and brainstormed with her how he should do it. I guess it's a good thing people that are like this are mental enough to share that information.

(R420, I can't watch SUV, Dateline, etc, so I'm a bit behind in the forensic stuff than the rest of you.)

by Anonymousreply 423June 5, 2019 11:14 PM

In the Covlin case I believe a proper autopsy was waived bc she was Orthodox, but iirc the husband was the one who pushed for that, not her family. iirc he was not Orthodox.

by Anonymousreply 424June 5, 2019 11:42 PM

R424, Orthodox & Chassidic Jews believe in burial within 3 days after death, maintaining old traditions before the existence of modern A-C and means of safely preserving the body.

by Anonymousreply 425June 6, 2019 12:05 AM

r425 yes thank you, I know. Maybe not everyone here does though so TY. It's I guess a nifty loophole that he figured would help him in his crime and it did, until it didn't. He could appear to be sincerely "concerned" about his wife's final wishes as well as those of her family, while eliminating the collection of incriminating forensic details.

by Anonymousreply 426June 6, 2019 12:58 AM

Websleuths site just posted this photo of LE activity at husband's residence. Tomorrow's LE presser just cancelled. Lots of speculation going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 6, 2019 1:47 AM

Not all of have a websleuth account. Can someone throw us a tidbit?

by Anonymousreply 428June 6, 2019 2:24 AM

Yes, people are posting pictures of police at the Farmington house and now someone has set up a live feed to show everything that seems to be happening at the West Hartford Reservoir. MSM seems to be on the way but from the pictures its hard to see if any news trucks have arrived. NC Scanner seems to be back online though.

- Comment from Websleuths site

by Anonymousreply 429June 6, 2019 2:32 AM

Link

- r429

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430June 6, 2019 2:34 AM

This is new--

[quote] Two altered Connecticut license plates registered to Fotis Dulos were thrown into a storm drain, according to the documents.

by Anonymousreply 431June 6, 2019 2:38 AM

R429, thanks for the update.

by Anonymousreply 432June 6, 2019 2:39 AM

431. This was reported over the weekend The plates were on her suburban I think. The new replacement plates were doctored with black tape to change one of the letters/numbers?

I think Fotis has water skiied for the last time.

by Anonymousreply 433June 6, 2019 3:13 AM

What is jail like in the wealthiest part of the country?

by Anonymousreply 434June 6, 2019 3:40 AM

Google Jennifer Dulos Silver Alert or Jennifer Dulos Websleuths. The threads will come up. I believe they are on thread 3. You won't be able to post without an account, but you can read it. R428

by Anonymousreply 435June 6, 2019 4:26 AM

R435, those websleuths are pretty impressive...

by Anonymousreply 436June 6, 2019 4:42 AM

His business has 6 multi-million dollar homes on the market. The holding costs, taxes and upkeep must have been killing him. He was hemorrhaging. Since he borrowed money from the Mother in law, I would bet her lawyers have been in court this week calling in the loans or putting leans on the homes. I don't think he'll be able to put any of these up for his bail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 6, 2019 5:15 AM

I meant liens (not leans) on the homes

by Anonymousreply 438June 6, 2019 5:36 AM

According to websleuths, Fotis is Turkish. He moved with his parents to Greece when he was in his youth, but they are not ethnic Greeks.

by Anonymousreply 439June 6, 2019 5:44 AM

"I didn't realize they could do an autopsy years later. "

FYI they can tell if a person has been strangled from skeletal remains alone, or with an xray. When a person is strangled the tiny hyoid bone around the larynx, is broken, archaeologists can tell whether a skeleton hundreds or thousands of years old have died of strangulation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 6, 2019 7:32 AM

Hard to sell high end homes. It can take years because the buying pool is small. He was a fool to have so many at once without significant cash flow.

[quote]Since he borrowed money from the Mother in law, I would bet her lawyers have been in court this week calling in the loans or putting leans on the homes.

No need to lien property you already have a mortgage on. Just foreclose. And the in-laws already started foreclosure months ago. That's why there are court docs saying he claims the loans were "gifts". He truly sounds like an idiot if he really thought that would fly..

Anyway, this is why the wife was killed. It's not about wanting to control the wife and get the kids. He doesn't care about them. His business was crashing to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 441June 6, 2019 7:43 AM

[quote]What is jail like in the wealthiest part of the country?

He’s in jail in Bridgeport so probably not great.

by Anonymousreply 442June 6, 2019 8:43 AM

The girlfriend gets 25 years to life with parole eligibility. He gets death penalty or life in prison with no chance of parole. They will also investigate his Mother's death and previous accident. The children's names will be changed to Farber, the Mother's maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 443June 6, 2019 6:07 PM

No death penalty any more in CT.

by Anonymousreply 444June 6, 2019 6:50 PM

R440, thank you so much for your response and the chart!

by Anonymousreply 445June 6, 2019 7:20 PM

Prosecutors are meeting with Fotis's girlfriend's lawyers right now. Deal time.

by Anonymousreply 446June 6, 2019 8:24 PM

^^Hope she doesn't get off scot free like Chris Watt's girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 447June 6, 2019 8:42 PM

Michelle Troconis and mother leave law office after spending 3 hours with State’s Attorney and @CT_STATE_POLICE video team. All signs point to her cooperation in case of missing mom.

Source: Websleuths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 6, 2019 8:43 PM

I thought it was rather obvious she had flipped when they did the perp court hearing walk and they had him in prison garb and she was in street clothes. Unless the video I saw was a split screen highlighting two separate phases of their arrests.

by Anonymousreply 449June 6, 2019 8:55 PM

How can some people be so selfish? Willing to destroy multiple lives to their own satisfaction. What goes wrong with these people?

by Anonymousreply 450June 6, 2019 9:11 PM

I must say, it's fucking heroic of an 80-year-old woman to take five traumatized children into her home, including teenagers during their most irrational years.

My deepest sympathies to their nanny or nannies as well.

by Anonymousreply 451June 6, 2019 9:40 PM

R450, Expect even more violence from this overly entitled, everyone gets a trophy generation. Internet groups support massive bullying too as does social media, not accountability and consideration. Manners to many are considered old-fashioned. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 452June 6, 2019 9:44 PM

R446, do you think she made a deal? Pisses me right off. I’m still hopeful he’ll get tired of being the only one in a loud smelly jail, and he’ll talk.

Anyway, I wonder how much time she’ll get off for cooperating. She can’t het away with nothing. Can she?

by Anonymousreply 453June 6, 2019 9:54 PM

R434

For starters, there's no grey poupon at dinner.

by Anonymousreply 454June 6, 2019 10:06 PM

OR....BIDETS!! r454.

by Anonymousreply 455June 6, 2019 10:17 PM

Not as hot as Pastor Davey but I guess he passes for DL hot.

by Anonymousreply 456June 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Fotis was married to another Brown graduate before he married Farber. She's an attorney in Shreveport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 6, 2019 11:12 PM

Pastor Davey's on to a new wife now who's insta-worthy and apparently has no qualms about spending that sweet sweet insurance money and murder-marketing cash.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already made some PR materials of himself forgiving the thugs he hired to kill his pregnant wife, he was promising to do so a few yrs ago.

The difference between Davey's inlaws and this lady's is ..vast.

But he was never hot. Looked like Buzz Lightyear's evil son. On meth.

Meth and steroids may very well be a common denominator in these sorts of crimes.

by Anonymousreply 458June 6, 2019 11:17 PM

R458, I’m gonna keep saying it. Those two were on DRUGS. And I think Chris Watts was on crazy stimulants, too.

by Anonymousreply 459June 7, 2019 2:02 AM

Thanks for posting R457. The article says Fotis Dulos and his first wife (6 to 7 years younger than Fotis and Jennifer, so not at Brown at the same time) were divorced in July 2004. Per Jennifer Dulos's blog, she says he called her and re-entered her life in Jan 2004, and they count their anniversary from then. They married later in 2004.

by Anonymousreply 460June 7, 2019 2:36 AM

I think Jennifer was In her late 30s when she married Fulos. She was prob feeling desperate, her bio clock was ticking and he said all the right things.

He reminds me of Michael Peterson so much. Cant believe he tried to kill his mother two times and that anyone bought the “accident” story twice.

I think the Gf flipped on him. Met with cops for hours today and they got a new search warrant after.

by Anonymousreply 461June 7, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote] He reminds me of Michael Peterson so much. Cant believe he tried to kill his mother two times and that anyone bought the “accident” story twice.

He only tried to kill her once. The other time was successful. I'd love to know where that Nanny is right now

by Anonymousreply 462June 7, 2019 3:58 AM

“I must say, it's fucking heroic of an 80-year-old woman to take five traumatized children into her home, including teenagers during their most irrational years.”

Women always clean up the destruction men leave behind.

by Anonymousreply 463June 7, 2019 4:53 AM

It kills me Pastor Davy got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 464June 7, 2019 2:38 PM

R462, but Peterson’s first wife died “accidentally”, too. Perhaps that’s what r461 meant?

by Anonymousreply 465June 7, 2019 2:45 PM

Maybe they're talking about Drew Peterson? idk

by Anonymousreply 466June 7, 2019 4:32 PM

R465 - I'm R461 and I just misworded it. Folis did try to kill his mother twice, it just worked the second time. My bigger point was that I don't know alot of adults IRL who died or were seriously injured by falling down stairs or being run over by a car (in a driveway), yet both these things happened to his mother in a very short time, the second "accident" killing her. WTF didn't the cops look into this before he was able to murder his wife? And the mother's murder happened in 2010-- why did his wife stay with him for years after that? She had to know he was a psycho and probably a mother killer.

by Anonymousreply 467June 7, 2019 5:11 PM

I wonder if he really was in Italy when the car accident happened, and if the mother really didn’t have any assets. It’s strange the newspapers made a point of saying she had no money.

by Anonymousreply 468June 7, 2019 5:51 PM

The girlfriend's deal will depend on whether her participation was limited to helping him clean up/cover up after the fact or whether she actually participated in the murder.

by Anonymousreply 469June 7, 2019 11:04 PM

R468, and he “translated” the nanny’s testimony about the accident?

Who the fuck hires a nanny who can’t speak english? How is the children’s mother supposed to communicate with the nanny? And someone on Websleuths said they went to HS in CT with the nanny. So someone who went to high school in CT speaks only Greek and no English?

That’s just weird.

by Anonymousreply 470June 7, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] Who the fuck hires a nanny who can’t speak english?

Are you joking?

Most nannies cannot speak English.

by Anonymousreply 471June 8, 2019 12:05 AM

They may have brought the nanny over from Greece, she might even be a relative. Jennifer Dulos probably spoke some Greek, and she writes on her blog about the children being bilingual, and a Greek tutor they hired @2012. Fotis's family moved from Athens to Canton, near Farmington. There might be a Greek community there. If they didn't bring her from Greece, she may have been a recent immigrant. Jennifer seemed close to her parents, yet all of her children have Greek names, one named after Fotis's father.

by Anonymousreply 472June 8, 2019 12:11 AM

Well, r471!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 8, 2019 12:12 AM

Recent update.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 8, 2019 4:06 PM

[quote]Fotis's family

[quote]Fotis’s father.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 475June 8, 2019 5:33 PM

I'm surprised he didn't try to knock off Jennifer's mother. Wait, how did her father die?

by Anonymousreply 476June 8, 2019 5:37 PM

granny is hardcore and hired team of armed guards once her daughter went missing

by Anonymousreply 477June 8, 2019 6:39 PM

Grandma does not play. She grew up in Newark, and knows how to handle rough situations.

by Anonymousreply 478June 8, 2019 6:41 PM

I'm the stupid rations that are used for shopping in Gilead.

by Anonymousreply 479June 8, 2019 7:22 PM

^^Uh, ok.

by Anonymousreply 480June 8, 2019 7:46 PM

According to APA style, Fotis's family is correct. Thanks anyway, Oh dear! R475

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 9, 2019 12:09 AM

R475 The grammar troll who doesn't know grammar.

by Anonymousreply 482June 9, 2019 2:50 PM

They still don't know where the body is, but the bastard husband is covered in poison ivy rash.

by Anonymousreply 483June 9, 2019 5:58 PM

Her body's out in the creepy CT woods. GPS in his car and phone should have led cops there by now.

by Anonymousreply 484June 9, 2019 6:33 PM

Well, they don't have the timeline yet. (MT talked, but she may not know where the body is.) They think she may have taken the two phones with her at some point so Fotis could go off by himself to do whatever.

They are also going through the municipal trash that has been shredded. This is a very difficult process because the trash place has like a football-field amount of shredded trash (with a lot of rotting stuff) and whatever they threw away (body parts?) might have already been incinerated.

by Anonymousreply 485June 9, 2019 8:51 PM

R485, that makes me think he might just get away with this.

Piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 486June 10, 2019 1:30 AM

I wonder how r475 thinks one would indicate a possession of Fotis.

“Fotises’“?

by Anonymousreply 487June 10, 2019 1:31 AM

I'm surprised they haven't found the body yet. He appeared kind of sloppy carrying out the crime.

by Anonymousreply 488June 10, 2019 1:34 AM

Nothing new? I passed Gloria Farber’s building yesterday and thought of those poor kids.

I do find it interesting that a guardian ad litem was appointed by the court during the divorce proceedings. It must have been really bad.

by Anonymousreply 489June 12, 2019 1:33 PM

she DEAD

by Anonymousreply 490June 12, 2019 1:36 PM

[quote]I wonder how [R475] thinks one would indicate a possession of Fotis.

Fotis’

by Anonymousreply 491June 12, 2019 2:00 PM

Fotis's

by Anonymousreply 492June 12, 2019 2:16 PM

Foti?

by Anonymousreply 493June 12, 2019 2:47 PM

probably not, being greek, not latin

by Anonymousreply 494June 12, 2019 2:51 PM

He's ethnically Turkish

by Anonymousreply 495June 12, 2019 2:54 PM

The only thing new is that he made bail and has been spotted out and about buying dinner.

Stay safe if you live in CT.

by Anonymousreply 496June 13, 2019 7:40 AM

Swanning around town and jogging with an ankle bracelet on. Looked like he had a bodyguard too.

by Anonymousreply 497June 13, 2019 11:13 AM

r475 r491 r492 According to Benjamin Dreyer, it would be Fotis's. I couldn't believe it. I still prefer Fotis'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 13, 2019 11:34 AM

Vindicated! Dreyer is gospel. Not "Oh Dear."

by Anonymousreply 499June 14, 2019 1:16 AM

dude's ex wife is 'missing', his 5 kids are removed from his life but life goes on,huh?

out for a job and takeout too!

his gf has been cleared for now

by Anonymousreply 500June 14, 2019 1:59 AM

out for a jog

by Anonymousreply 501June 14, 2019 2:04 AM

[quote]Vindicated! Dreyer is gospel. Not "Oh Dear."

I offer my humblest apologies and rescind my oh, dear!

Of course I’m shocked too, but will you accept my apology??

by Anonymousreply 502June 14, 2019 3:19 PM

My threadwatcher emptied and I lost this thread for a few days.

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 503June 14, 2019 9:17 PM

R503 same thing happened to my thread watcher

Apparently now one of his employees is involved - he drove the guys truck to new Canaan, and Dulos drove the employees car the day she went missing.

by Anonymousreply 504June 15, 2019 3:37 AM

[quote]Apparently now one of his employees is involved

I’m so behind. I tried to follow the Websleuths thread about this but they scare me on that site.

by Anonymousreply 505June 15, 2019 6:13 AM

R505, don’t get me started on those looney tunes. There’s sometimes good information, but as with any online community, there are lots of sentimental fraus, petty martinets and attention-seekers.

by Anonymousreply 506June 15, 2019 11:10 AM

Oh, Dear. Is probably the most miserable person ever encountered on SM. Super annoying, narcissistic, and a complete oddball. From here forward, I will refer to him as Negative Ned.

by Anonymousreply 507June 15, 2019 2:28 PM

If you go on grammar websites, you may pull your hair out over this one!

R493 I love Foti.

by Anonymousreply 508June 15, 2019 3:05 PM

It belongs to Charles: Charles’s

Two or more people named Charles: Charleses

It belongs to two or more people named Charles: Charleses’

No?

Why is no one named Charles anymore? I love that name.

by Anonymousreply 509June 15, 2019 4:52 PM

I find the WS people in Connecticut to be pretty good. Many of them live in the county, will take pictures of the streets and roads, and have the local scuttlebutt. Much talk lately about what's happening with the incinerator, where the crime scene trucks and cadaver dogs are searching, etc.

I don't post there (because I don't have any specialized knowledge), but I follow along.

by Anonymousreply 510June 15, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]It belongs to Charles: Charles’s

I was taught the possessive of this would be Charles’, and the proper pronunciation would be the same as saying “Charles,” no extra “S” sound.

by Anonymousreply 511June 15, 2019 6:42 PM

Updates??

by Anonymousreply 512June 17, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]there are lots of sentimental fraus, petty martinets and attention-seekers.

Websleuths makes DL look like a sterling example of mental health and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 513June 17, 2019 6:35 PM

The husband hired Alex Jones’ lawyer, gross. I know everyone deserves representation, but still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 18, 2019 3:50 AM

R502 R475 Sorry for the delay. You are lovely, as is your gracious apology. All is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 515June 19, 2019 5:37 AM

Why is this thread silent? He's out there. SOMEONE STOP HIM!!*

by Anonymousreply 516June 21, 2019 4:12 AM

See what towers her cell phone pinged off!

by Anonymousreply 517June 21, 2019 4:15 AM

So, to re-cap: this wacko bitch is uber-rageful because he's all broke ass, to where he flipped out and killed his ex wife and the MIL has to hire armed guards so he can't abscond and/or kill his own children, so he hires a high price lawyer (which he can't afford) who caters to scumbags like him.

by Anonymousreply 518June 21, 2019 4:23 AM

[quote]r34 chris watts? dataloungers drooled over his ugly ass.

We ask that you please respect the mourning process that is still ongoing for all of us who loved Our Chris.

A railroaded frame up to the nth degree!

He was never even allowed his day in court. And that's [italic]illegal.

by Anonymousreply 519June 21, 2019 4:28 AM

R518, I think the lawyer’s working pro bono.

by Anonymousreply 520June 21, 2019 4:29 AM

Thanks, R520

by Anonymousreply 521June 21, 2019 5:07 AM

r518, reading between the lines, he got an ex girlfriend, who worked as a nanny in his family to run over his mom

by Anonymousreply 522June 21, 2019 9:15 AM

Is he still jogging for photo ops?

by Anonymousreply 523June 22, 2019 8:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 23, 2019 8:40 AM

not likely mom ran off and left her kids to be raised by that psycho.

Prosecutors can find out if he received an inheritance and*or settlement monies from his mother's accidental death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 23, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote] Patrick Frazee made similar claims about his murder victim, Kelsey Berreth, being a drug addict with a history of disappearing.

When you have no alibi and all the evidence is stacked against you, all you can do is blame the victim

This fotis has such a fucking scumbag for a lawyer. Dr Phil got into it with him about another case (I saw it on a repeat last week) and rolled his eyes at the lawyer and basically said nothing the lawyer says can be believed. Phil, said it like, "as usual you have this type of viewpoint". Basically saying, despite all the facts you are going to just spin lies.

I'm shocked this lawyer doesn't work for trump. He'd be perfect for him. He's even more slimy than michael cohen

by Anonymousreply 526June 24, 2019 1:20 AM

[quote]He's from Greece. No white people here except MIL

They're white--complete with privilege.

by Anonymousreply 527June 24, 2019 1:27 AM

It’s not white privilege, it’s wealth privilege.

by Anonymousreply 528June 24, 2019 12:09 PM

RS article which is another source for the "she planned it" argument.

(Not that I believe it, just think it's wild his team is suggesting it.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 24, 2019 11:11 PM

R524 Please don't tell me this little bump in the road has destroyed their relationship!

by Anonymousreply 530June 25, 2019 5:35 AM

why are there no updates? Where is he? Where is his Butch girlfriend? Where are the long-suffering children? Where is the grandmother with the shotgun?

by Anonymousreply 531July 7, 2019 10:17 AM

Hubby is making his rounds on morning network news shows telling the public not to judge him.

by Anonymousreply 532July 7, 2019 10:24 AM

He’s grieving, also, let’s not forget. 😇😂🤣😁😆😉

by Anonymousreply 533July 7, 2019 12:19 PM

Grieve privately. Talk less. Use postmates to order in and exercise in your home gym rather than jog on the country roads with that ankle bracelet exposed while the paps snap your pic..

He has very expensive lawyers, did they not tell advise him any of this?

by Anonymousreply 534July 7, 2019 12:38 PM

Sure, innocent men do this sort of thing all the time.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535July 16, 2019 12:57 PM

Husband arrested! Still no body though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536September 5, 2019 4:14 PM

Holy crap. I never read this story before now. I knew her very well at Brown. She was best friends with a friend of mine. Part of the NYC crowd but was so much nicer and sweeter than most of them. Holy crap. Her dad was/is a nice guy. Owned a major brokerage firm and often gave Brown student summer internships etc. wow. Just wow. On the other hand, never heard of this Fotis dude at Brown.

by Anonymousreply 537September 5, 2019 4:31 PM

R536, thanks for the update. That scuzzball husband was smart enough to lawyer up and is giving LE a run for their money. I can’t help but compare this to the Watts case where the dumb husband did everything to get caught.

They both deserve to rot in prison forever, but looks like only one of them will.

by Anonymousreply 538September 5, 2019 4:33 PM

r537, her mom is a bad ass and immediately hired armed guards when her daughter went missing to protect the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 539September 6, 2019 12:18 AM

Fotis Dulos’ girlfriend rearrested on new charges in Jennifer Dulos case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540September 6, 2019 12:37 AM

Wait a minute. He borrowed the employees truck (to kill her in) and then had it cleaned and then had the employee replace the seats (which the employee kept, just, you know, in case the cops wanted to look at them...) and only now they've busted the two of them?

I know Connecticut's in the shitter financially, but can't they afford detectives?

by Anonymousreply 541September 6, 2019 1:20 AM

Hmm, kind of a mean mouth.

by Anonymousreply 542September 6, 2019 1:33 AM

Fotis Dulos’ girlfriend claims she helped him clean ‘coffee spill’ from truck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 6, 2019 11:15 AM

Fotis Dulos’ girlfriend claims she helped him clean ‘coffee spill’ from truck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544September 6, 2019 11:15 AM

Check out some of the most recent links. From what I understand, the girlfriend is singing like a bird, and has been. Obviously she omitted a significantly important piece of information, or was caught in a lie, hence the re-arrest.

Betcha the cops believe she witnessed the actual murder, or the cops believe that if they sit on her some more, she’ll tell them whatever it is that they believe she knows and is withholding, minus the other shit she’s already spilled on her boyfriend.

I can’t believe that people are stupid enough to believe that they can get away with murder in present day. Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 545September 7, 2019 5:31 AM

Yes ,but what about Max Germa and The Jewlerto the stars????????

by Anonymousreply 546September 7, 2019 6:32 AM

Disgusting people- that poor woman didn't know he was waiting there to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 547September 7, 2019 1:01 PM

Reading between the lines, dude got away with killing his mom.

by Anonymousreply 548September 8, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote]Why is this thread silent? He's out there. SOMEONE STOP HIM!!*

Honey you’re at the wrong forum. DL ain’t planning and carrying out revenge attacks on killers. DL is snarkily replying while eating bon-bons, occasionally peering fearfully out the curtains.

by Anonymousreply 549September 8, 2019 2:16 PM

The Dateline episode about this is streaming now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550September 10, 2019 9:56 PM

Oops, here's the correct link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 10, 2019 9:57 PM

R548, it sure sounds that way.

The girlfriend must think she has a magic pussy. Like he wouldn’t kill her, like the other women who didn’t obey him?

by Anonymousreply 552September 10, 2019 10:34 PM

Oh, R552, don't be silly! I'm sure he assures each one: "All women are useless whores...except you baby!"

And then, after a while, they get tired of him beating them or sick of his small pecker or just want to date someone else, and he decides that this new chick is a whore like his mama. And, he decides that maybe he'll do to her like he did his mom.

Meth GF is smart to turn witness. Otherwise she'd have been the next one to disappear.

by Anonymousreply 553September 10, 2019 10:43 PM

Updates today: police searching resovoir and gag order issued

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554September 13, 2019 12:36 AM

Bring what on? Dude you look guilty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 555September 13, 2019 12:44 AM

for some reason there seems to be a little problem monitoring Dulos.Dulos .

Hmmmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556September 20, 2019 10:27 AM

Why don't these husbands ever watch "Dateline"?

by Anonymousreply 557September 20, 2019 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!