Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you encountered the Welp Troll?

The Welp Troll comes onto threads all puffed up and outraged, says Welp or Oof a lot, and accuses all posters who disagree with him/her of being paid to post by various PR agencies.

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2021 2:54 AM

I've seen this person on the royal family gossip threads. He thinks people who don't abuse Meghan Markle are paid to post by Sunshine Sachs. A conspiracy crackpot of the most annoying sort.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2019 2:45 AM

A nightmare character.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2019 2:46 AM

The Welp Troll is French and originated on the 1d threads in 2012. They screamed about beards on all the Ass of Louis threads. Really poor spelling.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2019 7:24 PM

The Welp Troll is busy telling people who disagree with him that they have an 'hourly rate'

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2019 7:35 PM

The Welp Troll has spoken on the British Royal Family Part 64 thread:

"I seem to get under his skin, wonder which posts were too close to the truth?

Welp, they are all easily blocked.

Do we think Me-Gain and Harry will be relocated to another continent in 2019? Will she try for spawn 2 as a delaying tactic? What enforcement techniques will Lord Doom employ? Oof, these are the questions that matter, not the hourly rate of the blocked troll."

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2019 7:41 PM

This troll has been around for years. He accused me of being a Sony troll bc I didn't think Louis from 1d was gay. Used to rant on about someone called Loony Girl as well.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2019 7:52 PM

He’s now reached supreme happiness for a troll—his very own thread!

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2019 8:42 PM

LOL R7.

The Welp Troll is racist. He is going nuts on the BRFG threads, bashing Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2019 1:01 AM

F and F the Welp Troll on sight.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2019 1:19 AM

Nope, fortunately

Is he worse than Matt the Loon?

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2019 1:22 AM

R10, he will scream at you that you are a PR shill if you dare to disagree with him.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Pretty sure it's a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2019 1:49 AM

No man cares enough about Meghan Markle to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2019 1:51 AM

I've seen them on the Meghan threads and had no idea they were an old DLer. So they always find some celebrity to bash and accuse people of being shills? Odd.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2019 3:55 AM

R14, yep. They were a Larrie on the Ass of Louis threads, bashing Tomlinson's girlfriend and Harry Styles' women.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2019 4:06 AM

This thread brought to you by the Spaz Troll, who also deserves a FF every time he posts.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2019 4:38 AM

I've seen a racist dickhead on threads, who's probably the Welp Troll. I think. But I don't now if I've seen Matt The Loon. What does he do? Or is that him?

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2019 5:01 AM

I don't know who Matt the Loon is? Maybe someone can explain. Go to British Royal Family 65 to see the racist Nazi Welp Troll saying Markle is on drugs and trying to pass off a doll as her son!

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2019 6:33 AM

Matt is a guy we discovered was actually like a dozen of our trolls. He's the "cracker breeder goyim" troll, an anti T troll, an anti Muslim troll, an anti Hillary troll, the Bedknobs and Broomsticks troll, and others I can't remember.

He tries hard enough to disguise himself now that I honestly wouldn't know if he was a Meghan troll or not, but he might be. I'd assume he would be an anti entire royal family troll though.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2019 7:51 AM

Thanks, R19. No, the Welp Troll worships the white royals and just hates bi-racial Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2019 8:17 AM

I saw him on the Royal Family thread accusing someone of having an hourly rate! 😆😆😗

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2019 9:00 AM

Paid posters are everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2019 9:11 AM

Gotta be a frau. I just visited the Richard Madden/Brandon Flynn thread because I had no clue who they were. Its wall to wall stalker, obsessed (fat) fan gurls spewing endlessly with speculation about shit they know nothing about yet fill page after page with creepy pablum. Somehow they have taken refuge here on DL amongst the Jeremy Renner, Bradley Cooper and Meghan and Harry threads.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2019 9:51 AM

I love the Whelk Troll!

So cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2019 10:07 AM

Lmao R24.

The Welp Troll has infested the British Royal Family threads and is never happier than when she's slagging off women.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2019 12:54 AM

I fucking hate the Welp Trolll.

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2019 1:06 AM

All of the British Royal Family thread posters are fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2019 1:09 AM

R27, true. Ugly racist misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2019 1:12 AM

The Welp Troll just told me I must be looking forward to my pay cheque! 😆

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2019 3:25 AM

The Welp Troll is happy today as he'll see his bete noire Meghan Markle for the first time in a month. He's got his hood on.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2019 7:33 AM

This guy comes on the 1d threads telling people they're Syco plants.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2019 7:19 PM

You guys might be making the same mistake trolls like that make when they accuse everyone who hates them of being one poster. There's a LOT of freaks on the Markle threads.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2019 9:49 PM

R32, true. There's the Welp Troll, Narc Troll, Celebitchy Troll, Eugenie's Wedding Troll. All racist.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2019 10:22 PM

This guy cannot stop himself talking about social media managers. He' s on every 'gay and closeted' post, screaming at anyone who dares to say the likes of Chalamet, Mendes, Tomlinson, Heughan aren't gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 12:54 AM

I find troll-chasing more tedious than the trolls themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 12:57 AM

General question. I have no idea who the Welp Troll is. Who is the bigger loser?

A. Person saying mean things on the internet about a celeb they don't actually know.

B. Person saying mean things on the internet about a person they don't actually know because that person said a mean thing on the internet about a celeb they don't actually know.

C. It doesn't matter. There is no discernable impact on anyone's life if some internet anons like/dislike different celebs.

When giving your answer, keep in mind that you're posting it on an internet gossip board and also that thing your teacher told you about people who live in glass houses.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 3:10 AM

OP, you're obsessed. Seek help. Which rhymes with "welp."

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 3:26 AM

I see the Welp Troll came on to try to defend itself.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 11:55 PM

This fucker is back again, trying to say that Meghan Markle is being backed by China

by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2021 1:38 AM

I want to know who the Klan Granny troll is. Despicable, racist pos.

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2021 1:49 AM

How the hell is the Klan Granny Troll who calls out the racist Klan Grannies who wish death upon Meghan Markle, Kamala Harris and Barack Obama a racist themselves? Make it make sense, R39.

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2021 1:57 AM

R39- Oh ffs, that fetid cunt calls everyone a RACIST!!! If you don't like that repulsive women it is because you are a RACIST! It also wishes death to the innocent Cambridge children. That cunt should be on a watch list. If that isn't bad enough for you, then arrest it for being the most repetitive, boring bitch on DL.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2021 3:08 AM

The Welp Troll is the most racist poster on DL. Klan leader.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2021 8:10 AM

R33 Don't forget the Merch Troll.

by Anonymousreply 44May 2, 2021 8:36 AM

He"s a disgusting person.

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2021 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!