Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Masseurfinder.com. Has anyone here used them? Are they all whores?

Asking for a friend in Wilton Manors

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2019 9:55 PM

I’ve used them. They’re not all whores. Just 97% of them.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2019 8:00 PM

Sadly the best looking are not at least sensual masseurs. However I can't figure out why they are on a gay site. If they are purely 'legit' they know gay men are looking for a happy ending or at least a sensuous massage. If they are going to be so righteous about professional standards their pictures are irrelevant and they should not be on a gay site but a general professional massage listing. It makes little sense. They are gay men but that is irrelevant concerning a legit massage.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2019 8:55 PM

So you won’t know till you get there?

Or ask in advance about “sensual” massage?

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2019 10:22 PM

I asked a friend about this a few weeks ago. I knew he used masseurfinder.com a lot when he is on the road for work.

I was inspired to ask because they were talking about happy ending massages on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills of all places. I realized I've never done it, so I wanted to try.

My friend told me to ask the masseur what they wear during. If they give you some story about clothing being a barrier to energy or something, you're at least getting a hand job.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2019 10:29 PM

I have it bookmarked.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2019 3:15 AM

Lol, thanks

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2019 3:39 AM

Rentmasseur is better. Yes, they are all whores and I've had great massages w/ fucks from the majority - the perfect way to have a massage. Not as trashy as rent.men, but close.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2019 7:14 AM

R7

Great fucks are fun, but they do not say which is a bottom, what is the best way to find out.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2019 7:36 AM

Present hole and see what happens. If nothing, then you know.

Two bottoms don’t make one top.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2019 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!