Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out?

He's releasing two new love songs for Pride month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 23, 2019 11:05 AM

Oops, my bad

Sufjan STEVENS

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2019 3:45 PM

Thanks for sharing these! They sound wonderful. These are really cool to hear after his Carrie & Lowell/Call Me By Your Name phase. They're much more exhuberant, maximal, and electronic. A pleasure to listen to. Love this artist.

And the dude's gay... he's been coding his music for years. I wonder whether he'd every come out and say it in writing or anything. I tend to doubt it, but it'd be cool... unnecessary for those who've been listening for years, but cool nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2019 5:39 PM

No he is still a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2019 5:59 PM

He brought his long time boyfriend, Evans, as his date to the Oscar's last year.

He hasn't announced he is a homo, but he's not hiding it, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2019 6:09 PM

Was she ever in?

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2019 6:38 PM

I love these songs so much

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2019 1:45 PM

I've always found Sufjan beautiful, the way he looks in the Oscars picture is really disappointing. However the picture of itself looks like it could be a portrait by a Dutch Master, very Mannerist, which is kind of fascinating if not all that attractive.

I always wondered how he managed to be gay without real substantive specific rumors places like here. It seems difficult to me for a famous person to keep that secret these days, yet his personal life has always been an enigma beyond the generalized gay speculation- almost entirely fueled by his music, not rumors from his social life. The Oscars pic is a first of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2019 1:54 PM

R7 Sufjan was really depressed when his mother died. He gained a lot of weight. Shocking. To go from a famous beauty to a tub of lard. But he’s pulled himself out of his funk, lost some weight, and started taking care of his appearance again.

I love this great artist, even if he was a fattie.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2019 2:07 PM

I love Sufjan and his music. Too bad he's an idiot Christian though.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2019 2:19 PM

He's a Christian, but he's not an idiot about it at all. He's one of the few musicians that explores faith in an compelling way... none of this Christian contemporary pablum you'll hear among the pews. Anyway, here's a recent pic of him taken by his brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2019 6:06 PM

This, however, is probably the hottest pic I've seen of him. Love those legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2019 6:07 PM

That pic was taken at least 5 years ago r11

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2019 6:16 PM

he's one hairy MF, and I love that

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2019 6:21 PM

There’s room for everyone in God’s closet!

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2019 11:44 PM

I love Sufjan. There was a blind item a few years back that everyone on DL said was about him (enjoying being in a gay bar).

It’s pretty obvious he’s gay. His song ‘Palisades’ makes that clear and releasing these songs is as close to coming out, without actually coming out, as you can get.

Why do you think he hasn’t just come out properly?

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 9:31 AM

I don't know her, but should I care?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 9:40 AM

I love him, like for real. I am in love with him. But how does a man who CONSTANTLY writes love songs about/inspired explicitely by other men need to "come out"??? What should he do ? Sit on a giant plug on DesMoines 's broad street and call a press conference ?

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 11:24 AM

Yes, it's ridiculous, what else do you want from him? A People cover? Just let him be. He's hardly hiding anything.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 12:03 PM

An indie type like Sufjan generally doesn't "come out" the way a big bubble gum pop star would ,ie people magazine cover or a big interview. I think he (accurately) assumes that most people are aware. And he seems like the type reluctant to draw attention to himself but he doesn't seem like a closet case. Just very private and low key.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 12:16 PM

And he is a serious, real, talented musician, he doesn't need publicity. Anyone who listens to his songs knows what he is about. The "coming out" thing is irrelevant for him. The "coming out" thing is so fucking tired anyway. It's not 1987 anymore, give it a rest , queens .

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 12:23 PM

When will you old queens realize that people are NOW on their OWN schedules and NOT yours? You think somebody like Stevens gives a fuck about labels?

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 12:34 PM

R21` nice use of anagrams

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 12:35 PM

I love how Datalounge is totally inconsistent, sometimes throwing massive shade at people who ‘don’t like labels’ while taking the opposite approach in other cases, seemingly without rhyme or reason.

R17/18: it’s important for him to come out because indie music creation and fandom is still dominated by straight men. ‘Gay music’ still has a certain stigma in audiophile circles. Many, many straight male indie Sufjan fans on Reddit refuse to believe he’s gay; many of his Christian fundie fans believe all of his gay songs are purely spiritual without any homosexual meaning.

It’s for Sufjan to come out when he is ready. There should be no undue pressure, but let’s not pretend it’s a good thing that he has said nothing. He would do more good to the world, especially to gay teenagers, if he came out.

Why is he taking Evans to the Oscars without saying that he’s his bf? Straight musicians are open about calling their girlfriends their girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 12:37 PM

You are ridiculous. Did you want them to wear neon signs? It's not his responsibility to pander to people who are so stupid that they can't figure out 2+2=4.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 12:40 PM

R24 I agree. R23 is ridiculous. Besides the teens these days are gravitating towards the blue hair ,fluid trans/ queer movement anyway. They are not enamored by ' straight-ish" appearing , quasi-Christian folk singers

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 12:44 PM

The bf's a bit... well I guess if their happy. Sufjan is so totally besotted by African American culture and music, I would be more shocked if he every even hooked up with white guy let alone dated one.

Anyway I thought he was quietly bisexual, a poster who claimed to be part of the scene in Brooklyn knew girls he hooked up with.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 1:14 PM

BTW the two songs are terrible. Second rate Yeezus crap, which in itself was utter crap. Can someone please inform the Urban Hipsters it's no longer 2014.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]Why do you think he hasn’t just come out properly?

I don’t have a clue, r15

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote] I love this great artist, even if he was a fattie.

Ah, the DL gets to the real core of the matter.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2019 1:30 PM

His music has spoken for him.

Some of you bitches won't be happy until he has a neon sign flashing "I'M GAY" on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 1:32 PM

[quote]Many, many straight male indie Sufjan fans on Reddit refuse to believe he’s gay; many of his Christian fundie fans believe all of his gay songs are purely spiritual without any homosexual meaning.

From my experience most Redditors who are familiar with his work know that he's likely gay and have absolutely no issue with it. Granted my sources are from r/indieheads and r/sufjan... not sure where you're getting your information.

[quote] Second rate Yeezus crap

That's hilarious. "I hear electronic sounds, therefore it sounds like other electronic sounds!" I hate the way certain DLers talk about music.

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 1:33 PM

Good music but I can't stand closet cases. Even ones who do things for the community.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 1:48 PM

There is no question 808s & Heartbreak is perhaps the most influential album in terms of urban hipsters, Age of Adz was an 808s & Heartbreak rip off, Sufjan's music has never recovered. And his work in Sisyphu is eternally unforgivable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 1:49 PM

R31 That poster is full of shit. Sufjan fans don't care.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote]Age of Adz was an 808s & Heartbreak rip off

I won't deny the impact that 808s and Heartbreak has had on the landscape of music, and wouldn't be surprised if it influenced Sufjan, but Age of Adz wasn't an entirely new direction for him to go in. He'd been utilizing electronic sounds in his music since his first record, and the biggest precursor to Age of Adz was Sufjan's own Enjoy Your Rabbit, which came out 7 years before 808s.

[quote]Sufjan's music has never recovered.

Carrie and Lowell is one of his finest achievements. You don't have to appreciate it, but the majority of his fans and the critical community loved it.

R34 How am I full of shit? I said in R31 that his fans have absolutely no issue with it.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 1:54 PM

You need to stop outing peopl or forcing them to define themselves according to your fucked up agenda you fucking fascist outers. It's not important that Sufjan "comes out" (jesus what a bore you are). What's important is the HE doesn't let YOU define him or his music. Fuck off all of you. Find a grease fire already and JUMP IN.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 2:00 PM

Well, Sufjan Succotash!

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 2:02 PM

R31, R34 I’m not full of shit, not all homophobia is explicit. There are Sufjan fans who say defensively ‘who cares?’ when people bring up the gay stuff, despite the fact that’s it’s an important emotional driver of his work. They don’t want to know. Then there are undeniable Christian fans of his who refuse to believe he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 2:02 PM

Well according to both of our anecdotal evidence, there are people who care and people who don't. Surprise, not everything's a consensus.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 2:14 PM

Leave him alone, and concentrate on yourself. Suf is a hot, talented, soulful intelligent hard working successful artist, not like you. Guys throw themselves at him. Never like you. Any woman would be happy to take his dick and carry his babies, even if he had a prick up his ears 24/7. Nothing like you. Sad you. Get a life, freak

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 2:21 PM

You're right r35, and I've asked myself why I just cannot connect to his music anymore. I feel there are some Simon & Garfunkel influences on Carrie and Lowell and they were the best songs on the record, but I feel like he maybe thinks he is too cool to embrace them and then has to employ obligatory electronic / urban sounds to counter act them. So in my mind I always feel Sufjan is an Urban Hipster first and a musician second, and I feel that is something he is ware of and a very deliberate decision.

And I think that's the main issue I have with him, it seems to me his is totally anchored to a place, a scene, a style, a trend, a sound, a look and cannot move away from it, his music is so constrained by it and there for their is no fluidness or freedom or naturalness in is work.

I think maybe guarding his sexuality may have been a part of that as well.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 2:56 PM

Get back to the top forty and the billboard hot 100, dear, R33, Sufjan is a bit outside your range.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 3:16 PM

[quote]I feel there are some Simon & Garfunkel influences on Carrie and Lowell and they were the best songs on the record, but I feel like he maybe thinks he is too cool to embrace them and then has to employ obligatory electronic / urban sounds to counter act them.

There are definitely Simon and Garfunkel influences in Carrie and Lowell. I also hear plenty of Elliott Smith. That being said, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to him being too cool for school to embrace that sound. The entirety of Carrie and Lowell comes from that sound space. As far as I remember, and I've lived to the album plenty of times, there are no "electronic / urban" sounds on it. Carrie and Lowell felt very genuine to me.

[quote]it seems to me his is totally anchored to a place, a scene, a style, a trend, a sound, a look and cannot move away from it, his music is so constrained by it and there for their is no fluidness or freedom or naturalness in is work.

That's such a strange position to have considering his sound's been evolving since he started. Sure, there are stylistic trends throughout his work, but A Sun Came doesn't sound like Illinoise, which doesn't sound like Seven Swans, which doesn't sound like Age of Adz, which doesn't sound like Carrie and Lowell.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 3:28 PM

Gosh those are boring songs.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2019 3:50 PM

Actually r42, I find Sufjan too mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote]That's such a strange position to have considering his sound's been evolving since he started. Sure, there are stylistic trends throughout his work, but A Sun Came doesn't sound like Illinoise, which doesn't sound like Seven Swans, which doesn't sound like Age of Adz, which doesn't sound like Carrie and Lowell.

That is a fair point, I think, maybe I'm looking for reason not to like his music and unfairly criticize his work , when the truth is I don't like him. I mean I don't know him and he doesn't come off as a massive asshole like Justin Vernon, well sometimes he does. But I don't like the whole Brooklyn Urban Day Glo Hipster thing. His performance at Coachella, distilled that. I find the whole thing ugly and vacuous and unpleasant and hideously pretentious it is contrived unpretentiousness. It's just something I cannot reconcile with.

For instance I adored St Vincent, 'til the same thing took hold of her, especially for Masseduction.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 5:25 PM

R16, the only ones who care are the Chalamet pedo cunt fucks.

Us normal ones, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 5:37 PM

KILL YOURSELF MATT ANSCHER ^

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 5:38 PM

[quote]That is a fair point, I think, maybe I'm looking for reason not to like his music and unfairly criticize his work , when the truth is I don't like him. I mean I don't know him and he doesn't come off as a massive asshole like Justin Vernon, well sometimes he does. But I don't like the whole Brooklyn Urban Day Glo Hipster thing. His performance at Coachella, distilled that. I find the whole thing ugly and vacuous and unpleasant and hideously pretentious it is contrived unpretentiousness. It's just something I cannot reconcile with.

Understandable. Though that look was just a byproduct of the Age of Adz tour. The flamboyant production fit how extreme that album was. His Carrie and Lowell tour wasn't like that at all, and neither were his tours prior. It was just something he needed to get out of his system.

[quote]the only ones who care are the Chalamet pedo cunt fucks.

Sufjan, and speculation about his sexuality, existed long before Call Me By Your Name novel was even written.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 6:02 PM

Carrie and Lowell tour, Is that where is did the woeful Hotline Bling cover? Still pretty douchbro Coachella.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 6:32 PM

Poor Sufjan, I feel I'm too harsh toward him, but I doubt he cares and I doubt he reads DL.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2019 6:36 PM

[quote]Carrie and Lowell tour, Is that where is did the woeful Hotline Bling cover? Still pretty douchbro Coachella.

Yeah, it was a fun little bit tacked on at the end of the set. Just him cutting loose after an hour and a half of singing pretty heavy material about his mother's death.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2019 6:37 PM

LOL at all the stans defending the honor of this jeebus loving closet case - as if him being gay was somehow an insult.

r26 Props to the "he is really bi" troll who has friends who have heard rumors...yea right.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2019 8:29 PM

Surprise - most the replies are from one or two sockpuppets

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? I love him, like for real. I am in love with him. But how does a man who CONSTANTLY writes love songs about/inspired explicitely by other men need to "come out"??? What should he do ? Sit on a giant plug on DesMoines 's broad street and call a press conference ?

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? And he is a serious, real, talented musician, he doesn't need publicity. Anyone who listens to his songs knows what he is about. The "coming out" thing is irrelevant for him. The "coming out" thing is so fucking tired anyway. It's not 1987 anymore, give it a rest , queens .

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? You need to stop outing peopl or forcing them to define themselves according to your fucked up agenda you fucking fascist outers. It's not important that Sufjan "comes out" (jesus what a bore you are). What's important is the HE doesn't let YOU define him or his music. Fuck off all of you. Find a grease fire already and JUMP IN.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? Leave him alone, and concentrate on yourself. Suf is a hot, talented, soulful intelligent hard working successful artist, not like you. Guys throw themselves at him. Never like you. Any woman would be happy to take his dick and carry his babies, even if he had a prick up his ears 24/7. Nothing like you. Sad you. Get a life, freak

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? Get back to the top forty and the billboard hot 100, dear, R33, Sufjan is a bit outside your range.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2019 8:32 PM

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? The bf's a bit... well I guess if their happy. Sufjan is so totally besotted by African American culture and music, I would be more shocked if he every even hooked up with white guy let alone dated one.

Anyway I thought he was quietly bisexual, a poster who claimed to be part of the scene in Brooklyn knew girls he hooked up with.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? BTW the two songs are terrible. Second rate Yeezus crap, which in itself was utter crap. Can someone please inform the Urban Hipsters it's no longer 2014.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? There is no question 808s & Heartbreak is perhaps the most influential album in terms of urban hipsters, Age of Adz was an 808s & Heartbreak rip off, Sufjan's music has never recovered. And his work in Sisyphu is eternally unforgivable.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? You're right r35, and I've asked myself why I just cannot connect to his music anymore. I feel there are some Simon & Garfunkel influences on Carrie and Lowell and they were the best songs on the record, but I feel like he maybe thinks he is too cool to embrace them and then has to employ obligatory electronic / urban sounds to counter act them. So in my mind I always feel Sufjan is an Urban Hipster first and a musician second, and I feel that is something he is ware of and a very deliberate decision.

And I think that's the main issue I have with him, it seems to me his is totally anchored to a place, a scene, a style, a trend, a sound, a look and cannot move away from it, his music is so constrained by it and there for their is no fluidness or freedom or naturalness in is work.

I think maybe guarding his sexuality may have been a part of that as well.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? Actually r42, I find Sufjan too mainstream.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? [quote]That's such a strange position to have considering his sound's been evolving since he started. Sure, there are stylistic trends throughout his work, but A Sun Came doesn't sound like Illinoise, which doesn't sound like Seven Swans, which doesn't sound like Age of Adz, which doesn't sound like Carrie and Lowell.

That is a fair point, I think, maybe I'm looking for reason not to like his music and unfairly criticize his work , when the truth is I don't like him. I mean I don't know him and he doesn't come off as a massive asshole like Justin Vernon, well sometimes he does. But I don't like the whole Brooklyn Urban Day Glo Hipster thing. His performance at Coachella, distilled that. I find the whole thing ugly and vacuous and unpleasant and hideously pretentious it is contrived unpretentiousness. It's just something I cannot reconcile with.

For instance I adored St Vincent, 'til the same thing took hold of her, especially for Masseduction.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? Carrie and Lowell tour, Is that where is did the woeful Hotline Bling cover? Still pretty douchbro Coachella.

Did Sufjan Steven finally come out? Poor Sufjan, I feel I'm too harsh toward him, but I doubt he cares and I doubt he reads DL

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]Sufjan, and speculation about his sexuality, existed long before Call Me By Your Name novel was even written.

But . . . AGAIN. The only ones who care are you Chalamet pedo cunt fucks.

I know you’re slow and all, what with being a pedo cunt fuck, but do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Is he fat now or not?

I need to know before I decide to care about this thread.

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2019 8:39 PM

R48=triggered pedo cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2019 8:40 PM

He's like Elliott Smith. Without the Drugs and molestation.

by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2019 8:46 PM

R56's making a fool of herself. The fact that Sufjan's sexuality has been a point of discussion long before Call Me By Your Name even existed proves that people other than, "pedo cunt fucks" care. And she's telling me to keep up?

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2019 8:50 PM

OMG I have posted more than once in this thread and I Am EXPOSED. YOU WIN !! YOU WIN ! YOU EXPOSED ME ! I posted several times. Hahaha what a pathetic cunt you are

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2019 10:51 PM

This is the face of r47 / r56

Friendless, unfuckable, and unloved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2019 12:04 AM

R62=Queen of the pedo cunt fucks, triggered.

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]The fact that Sufjan's sexuality has been a point of discussion long before Call Me By Your Name even existed proves that people other than, "pedo cunt fucks" care. And she's telling me to keep up?

It's never been discussed here until you pedo cunt fucks showed up.

But do try to keep up, R60.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2019 12:50 AM

The Jewish race’s shame right here l

Mentally ill, not worthy of love, a waste of resources

Matt Anscher unloved unloved unloved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2019 1:04 AM

It's interesting and quite pathetic that you think any poster who disagrees with you/calls you out on your pedo shit is Anscher.

Did it ever occur to you retard pedo cunt fucks that others here hate you too?

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2019 1:29 AM

Matt, Matt, Matt....you're not fooling anyone

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2019 1:42 AM

Aww, you're so cute when you try to be clever, little pedo R67.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2019 1:46 AM

I want to date him just so i can address his mom as "Mother Stevens."

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2019 2:00 AM

His mom is dead R69

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2019 2:13 AM

Oh honey: buy a clue.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2019 2:17 AM

Okay gurls !!!! Stop ! I won't have this bitch fight in a thread dedicated to Sufjan my beloved ! ENOUGH. You need too calm down ! You're being too loud Oh-oh ho-ho oh- oh oh-oh oh-oh (HO). Who is this Matt Anscher anyway ?

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2019 7:30 AM

R18 = Jodie Foster

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2019 7:46 AM

Why did this thread become so acrimonious? I love Sufjan’s music. I think he could become more of a gay icon, and I do think it would be nice if he were more open. In any case, he and Evans are super cute together.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2019 9:52 AM

I've been a fan since his 2005 album, Sufjan Stevens Invites You To: Come On Feel the Illinoise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2019 10:49 AM

The cover of Sufjan's 2014 single, Take The Time, with Cat Martino

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2019 10:57 AM

And top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2019 11:05 AM

What does Evans do? He’s ugly af.

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2019 11:44 AM

Always got a lazy top vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2019 12:06 PM

Looking at the Oscar picture, The bf looks like the new editor of UK Vogue. Sufjan is pretty short, so the bf must be even shorter again.

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2019 12:49 PM

Never been a huge fan of his music, but I've had a long-standing crush on him for years. I think he's so handsome. He looks amazing in the cover R76 posted--love all that hair on him.

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2019 12:55 PM

I agree. I think Sufjan is the top. He does have a top vibe, John Mayer style. I don’t know about lazy. What does that mean, a tendency to get ridden cowboy?

R78 I think Evans looks pretty good looking.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2019 12:57 PM

He's always struck me as unequivocally gay, although he's never really broached the subject. He is a Christian which gives pause at first glance, but he is a progressive one --and before the anti-religious zealots jump down my throat, yes, there is such a thing. He seems spiritually-minded and not dogmatic, and is obviously not a homophobe. He's cute too.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2019 1:01 PM

His cover of "Free Man in Paris" on the Joni Mitchell tribute album is an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2019 4:32 PM

r82 Yes, something like that. A selfish top, plus low overall energy when he fucks. He seems like one of those artists who are in their heads most of the time.

The body hair in that photo drives me wild as well.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2019 4:39 PM

He is ugly AF, fat or thin, I hate his nelly little singing voice, and his songs are twee and boring. Of course DL loves him.

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2019 5:26 PM

We all can't have impeccable taste like r87 here, neither in men nor music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2019 6:28 PM

Yep, R87 is undoubtedly right...Sujan is a fug

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2019 6:32 PM

R87 is much more good looking that Sufjan...HE KNOW SO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2019 6:36 PM

Sufjan is ADORBZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2019 6:41 PM

Those are some hot pics. Sufjan's always been beautiful. His music's also incredible. Here's a fave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote][R87] is much more good looking that Sufjan...HE KNOW SO

Haha, not at all. Doesn't stop me from thinking he's FUG.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2019 7:45 PM

There is an outside possibility that Evans tops Sufjan.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2019 9:43 AM

[quote][R34] How am I full of shit? I said in [R31] that his fans have absolutely no issue with it.

Dude, read the room. Why would I say that you’re full of shit AND agree with you?

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2019 9:52 AM

That ass tho. I hope Sufjan is a bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2019 10:22 AM

They seem so cliched in their Urban Hipster fashion & lifestyle. I didn't he smoked though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2019 12:07 PM

I had no idea about the tragic "boyfriend". Ouch ! Suf, call me babe.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2019 12:27 PM

Sufjan is really hot. I’m a top but actually, I would love to be fucked by him.

by Anonymousreply 99June 23, 2019 11:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!