Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Moxley..has come BACK..to WRESTLING

Even after he said he was quitting? He’s fucking sOFT the fake bitch. Guess all those muscles are for...catching feelings.

He says he wants to “SAVE WRESTLING” or something and declared war on the McMahon Empire...hot. Cody Rhodes hired him so you know what that means..😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2023 1:12 AM

Ring rats (wrassle groupies) used to say this guy had a short but girthy dick like and showed them a good time when he was sober. Apparently he used to occasionally suck guys off for drugs too.

But this was years and years ago, he’s married and probably different now.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2019 11:14 AM

lol R1. The rat hook-ups were almost entirely to do with his habits afaik, he doesn't go there now.

Indy cult nomad Eddie Kingston has said he thinks Moxley is bi leaning-gay and is kinda lukewarm on girls even though he's been with a hundred of them. They've shared locker-rooms and faced off a handful of times so I assume he knows what he's talking about - however they don't like each other so that could just be trashtalk. Hmmmmmm.

I'm interested to see the year-ahead program AEW has set up for Jon. I feel like they're going to feed him Jimmy Havoc for a while until they can find someone of higher status to match him with on a big title card. Or perhaps he'll be Omega's next rival when Jericho inevitably decimates Kenny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2019 2:35 PM

I hope Moxley eats Kip Sabian, that smirky little rodent with the one-armed jacket. Where did Kip even come from?

I secretly just hate him for stealing Chris Sabin’s name and Jimmy Jacobs’ attire, but I believe that is grounds enough.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2019 3:40 PM

Man. Last I saw of dude he was breaking light-tubes over his head in someone's backyard. Glad he didn't die...?

R3 he still feuding with Jimmy Jacobs (who let us recall once nearly severed Moxley's nip mid-match?)? Pepper Parks? Homicide? Nick Gage? Tyler "I hate people who are" Black? I didn't see him in WWE past developmental.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2019 10:13 PM

I can never tell whether Jon is actually dancing or having a seizure, and why isn't anyone calling for an ambulance. And what is his safe word? He’s been doing it since ‘03 so as a gimmick it is legal by now.

At the DoN show I was so caught up in his 'Rhythm-less Nation' routine that I barely noticed Kenny taking such a horrible back bump from him until like my 3rd viewing. I then watched 2 more times just focusing on him. Poor Kenny...he has seen some shit.

But I can’t wait to see what Jon unleashes upon the vestiges of his own career.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2019 9:11 AM

[quote] he still feuding with Jimmy Jacobs (who let us recall once nearly severed Moxley's nip mid-match?)?

R4 I remember seeing that match on DVD as a teen, Dragon Gate in Toronto right?

It really was that brutal, they ripped each other apart with barbed wire and chain links and glass. Bloodbath. Even a bit kinky..(bisexual Jimmy seemed into it sexually).

Iirc post-match Mox had to go straight to ER and get his left nip sewn back on after Jimmy somehow tore it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2019 10:12 AM

He’s the Jason of the WWE right now. And Vince McMahon is the Medea.

Good luck & Godspeed to Jon. He’ll need it.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2019 9:02 AM

[quote] Apparently he used to occasionally suck guys off for drugs too. But this was years and years ago, he’s married and probably different now.

R1 he’s crazy about his wife and before he met her he was appreciative of women. There’s no way he’s gay, and at most he was bi for drugs & kicks once upon a time.

[quote] perhaps he'll be Omega's next rival when Jericho inevitably decimates Kenny?

R2 Jericho is a vanilla midget who is one thousand years old. Omega is a big strong gay-icon at the peak of his career. Even in wildest kayfabe Jericho can’t touch Kenny.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2019 9:15 AM

Don’t be rude about GOAT Jericho R8.

Moxley is really sexy and seems like the coolest guy. He was on Jericho’s podcast last week (linked!) talking about the shitty booking and Creative control that spurred his departure from WWE. The bullshit Vince put him through...oy😓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2019 4:04 PM

^^wait so Jon’s saying he was gonna go to CZW after his contract with WWE expired?

He used to be crazy popular there in the ‘00s, wonder why he didn’t return? Guess the moolah Cody & The Khan family put up was just too good to turn down...

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2019 8:04 AM

He’s funny and he is hot in a scuzzy way but so bush-league. I like his promo style but his wrestling can be so sloppy. Compare him to one of his idols like Regal or Funk and it’s night & day. He isn’t awful, he just isn’t the Second Coming some laud him as.

R4 is right. He probably should have died on the death-match circuit by rights, and I’m still amazed he crawled out of that life into one where he gets a million-dollars and top-card billing with a gorgeous wife. Like how did this guy accomplish what he has? Maybe heart and grit and showing up really can make miracles happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2019 1:17 PM

I had figured Mox pulled a Kevin Nash move and bounced over pay disputes, but he says his fed switch was motivated purely by creative concerns. Interesting, if true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2019 8:00 PM

R12 fanboys are crying that he "lied" to Vince and broke the terms of his contract, when in fact there has been no breach and Jon just took his pay and walked home free legitimately when his deal expired. Jon always was a kind of purist and one of those 'suffer for the art' types so of course he'd want to leave Vince's circus, and as Renee still works there and takes home nice pay packets Jon has freedom to go where he pleases while charging a Nash-like premium for part-time now that he has some clout. Nice work if you can get it, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote] he was gonna go to CZW after his contract with WWE expired? He used to be crazy popular there in the ‘00s, wonder why he didn’t return?

Maybe because he didn’t wanna die of septicaemia and/or starvation? Also he actually likes the technical art of selling a wrestling match as opposed to carnage?

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2019 9:11 AM

He has come a long way. I remember the Internet fans c.2003 calling him a “drunk creepy jobber”, and saying he was a second-rate Dave Neos who in his turn was a second-rate Brian Pillman who was a second-rate Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Good for him. He sewed those smarks up.

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2019 2:07 PM

R4 I’m still cackling about the fact TNA IMPACT! told Jon, “thanks, but no thanks.”

Dixie Carter must have been kicking herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2019 2:35 PM

Did anyone else see Dean on TOTAL DIVAS? He all but ran away from the cameras lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2019 5:08 PM

^^to this day I have no idea why Paul & Steph cast Dean on TD! He did not sell any of the drama (or any of Renees pranks and jokes), hid his face behind coffee mugs and books when he wasn't cringing away and basically no-sold everything anyone said and did. And who can blame him, the show is an embarrassment. That said if the company you are contracted to work for hand you big money to just mug a little for the Twitter fans and give some Real Housewives fun to the teen girls watching, maybe you should just suck it up.

Having seen candid video and heard fan accounts it seems Dean/Renee are a sweet genuine loving couple, but had I only watched TD! not knowing that I'd assume they were Exes who were tired and bored of one another or even just a guy and gal casually-acquainted who didn't vibe with each other. It was weird energy.

It's none of my business either, but I also sometimes question how Dean derives satisfaction from such an apparently bland vanilla domestic relationship with little obvious passion. I guess that happens to all straight men as they get older no matter their background and profession, but Dean really seems to type to need things edgy and tense and a little dangerous to keep him interested. Renee must have a freaky side!

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2019 11:28 PM

He just did a podcast with Wade Keller for WKPWP & The Torch where he talked for almost 3 hours, a solid convo. Therein he basically gave Vince McMahon a vote of no confidence and said that he thinks writers & producers have no place in wrestling (only bookers and managers do). He also mentioned being real-life best friends with Roman Reigns and feeling ticked that WWE asked him to “say goodbye” to multiple crowds on his last night when he didn’t want to and didn’t think it was warranted.

He also admitted to “arrogance” toward his peers and to having a tough time in life during his early signing with WWE, which checks out if you saw his work in FCW.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2019 2:51 PM

R18 a fangirl on tumblr did some digging and found out that Renee never got a VISA (she's Canadian) or changed her name after marriage..suspect. She is also said by some backstage rats to have been hooking up regularly with WWE announcer Corey Graves recently as just 3 years ago, when she was supposed to be 'official' with (then engaged to) Dean. Grain of salt with that info obviously, but it kind of makes you wonder. Of course Ambrose was sleeping around with everything during his whole WWE tenure too, so.

[quote] anonymous: Ambrose is easy but he is 1 who doesn't sleep with her. Of course by now her last name still being Paquette and no amended VISA status proves even more they aren't actually married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2019 7:58 PM

R14 don’t get so self-righteous on his behalf. Even if he pretends to be above it all now as a veteran with training, at the time Jon definitely got off on those boneheaded, campy, gory shenanigans (see the video at R11). Some of the ludicrous deathmatches he was in were almost John Waters-esque.

But he’d never go back to CZDub R10, be realistic. Not now he’s used to salary money with on-hand medical (I know wrestlers have brutal road/gear/training expenses before anyone corrects me) and near about died last year in the ICU. His mindset is different. Saying he’ll go back to backyards is just the usual Moxley hot air to impress his fans. I mean, the guy used to bitch about having to sell ‘tame’ storylines he didn’t like in CHIKARA & DragonGate back in the early-mid 2000s too so apparently he’s impossible to please on that score. He really should have retired and lived off merch residuals or just started a training school, because he’s proven that he doesn’t truly want to “save wrestling” as a performer a la Necro Butcher and guys like that. He doesn’t even like any accessible prowrestling post-Attitude Era (c.2002).

If he were honest with himself and others he’d say he was happiest in FCW sucking William Regal’s dick like a good little puppy every week, or similarly getting fed to Bray Wyatt on the SMACKDOWN! midcard. There’s something borderline submissive and subordinate about him no matter how much he growls, and there’s nothing wrong with that but still he hates himself for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2019 9:45 AM

R20 thats all from one notorious deranged stan, no one with any sense believes it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2019 11:36 AM

^^yep, I’m glad you said it. These fans reach hard enough to dislocate.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2019 11:58 AM

[quote] remember the Internet fans c.2003 calling him a “drunk creepy jobber”

😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2019 7:16 PM

Omg now he’s shooting on Trips😂

didn’t think we’d have a hero so heelsh and dirty but here we are. Go off Mox b!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2019 1:28 PM

so...Vince McMahon ever have him over his desk or did Hunter get first dibs?

by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote] a hero so heelsh and dirty

Liza May??

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2019 5:05 PM

He's bound for the G1 in NJPW if the booking allows.

That's a choice. Maybe he'll antagonise someone clean & pretty like Kota Ibushi or someone. I don't think Jon will go over in Japan at all but that's just me and my salt talking. Still if he really wanted to make a mark on his field and bring back classic wrestling, wouldn't he do more good in Britain or in the more obscure promotions of France (like Lutte) & Germany? Japan has a glut of talent and they really don't need or want Mox. I'll laugh myself sick if they give him another new gimmick and it's kawaii horseshit or more deathmatch nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2019 12:06 PM

Ah, I see he’s back to wearing barbed wire as an accessory like a total edgelord again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2019 12:15 PM

He's either picky (as if he can afford to be) when it comes to women or he's gay. I never saw him openly ogle a female once on camera in WWE and all the other wrestlers do it constantly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2019 10:52 PM

Ugh, he’s gonna bring boring spotmonkey Rollins to AEW isn’t he? Thanks I hate it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2019 4:04 PM

Taking the stage-name of a murdered woman. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2019 9:51 PM

R26 even shooting on WWE hard as he did Mox was still very careful to say nice things about Daddy Vince, like the fact they had a “special relationship” and that Jon still “loves” him even if he has become a crazy tyrannical out-of-touch cadaver. It was uncomfortable listening.

by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote] never saw him openly ogle a female once on camera in WWE.

Jon doesn’t like famous girls ‘as seen on TV’, too much pressure. He prefers nobodies he can harass especially young girls of low income like waitresses, community-College students, hostesses & strippers.

by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2019 9:24 AM

[quote] He says his fed switch was motivated purely by creative concerns. Interesting, if true.

As if R12. These are carnies, they go where the bookings are and follow the dollars.

by Anonymousreply 35June 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Now he's spending Christmas trying to put the hurt on Gay King Kenny? Unacceptable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2019 11:52 AM

He was fun for like five minutes in the Aughts. Shamefully I admit to finding the Moxley gimmick perversely attractive in his deathmatch days, when he would just job for whoever but not without drawing blood first. He cut some great funny anecdotal promos when he was starving & hungover, the best ones being when he'd just sort of stagger all over arenas he was booked at with a camera following him.

Sadly all rough trade must age or go straight and consequently I find him boring now he's trying to be legit, or...whatever it is he's going for? But hey, can't blame the man for getting his check. He's drawing a lot for AEW, Cody knew what he was doing hiring this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote] Even in wildest kayfabe Jericho can’t touch Kenny.

Is R8 ok? Kenny is getting squashed...;/

R12 "pulling a Nash" refers to a quadrucep injury, but otherwise you're right.

R16 IMPACT don't need Moxley. They already have the ex-hardcore legends squad that is Tommy Dreamer, RVD & Rhino.

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2019 10:35 PM

Did Dean ever suck off Seth Rollins?????????

I watched that WWE-produced movie that Dean starred in. He was flaming and with a super lisp.

Gay.

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2019 10:45 PM

[quote] Did Dean ever suck off Seth Rollins?????????

Good one. Tyler has the tiniest of meats, ask anyone he's shared a locker/shower room with. He exaggerates dick size as much as his height.

That's not to say I can't see Ambrose/Moxley/Good/whatever draining some dude dry; he pings for me also. Before this year he wasn't considered a special get so probably had to service Vince like everyone else on the WWE roster, and if he has a working libido himself then he definitely offered that mouth to Roman for nothing but the pleasure of it. He constantly used to flirt like a coy little girl on prom-night with Bray Wyatt so perhaps ol' Husky got lucky enough for suckjobs too. I wonder if he's conditioned to it, considering he spent time on the streets and no-one knew exactly how he was making ends meet back then, besides conning Hooters waitresses and occasionally pushing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2019 9:19 PM

Ohhhhhh damn I forgot about 12 ROUNDS III (yeah, this shitfest is a trilogy)….douchechills watching him butch it up with that dumb fake-gravelly voice. At least Jon admits it was terrible, that he didn't know what the hell he was doing and only signed up for the big payday. He hated filming it because of the long inactive wait times between shots, the attitude of 'movie people', the fact that he has no training and isn't comfortable acting outside a ring (he said that on Jericho's podcast, I think?)

I think he sells his acting a little short but I agree that his dopey puppydog face or his soft blowjob voice really worked for the character either. It's a stretch taking him seriously as a wrestling Heel out of someone's backyard, let alone a hardbitten rogue cop from the mean streets of NYC.

His body looked good in it, though. He was leaner than he usually is in the ring so he must have been cutting or hitting the CrossFit with Seth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2019 9:33 PM

He's gross-hot, but probably has some untreated disorder. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2019 4:31 PM

This guy's sexy af. Yep.

by Anonymousreply 43December 11, 2019 4:48 PM

R42 rumors always had it that Jon had (or has?) a younger sister who was given up to the foster-care system and lived with another family because she had developmental issues and the dysfunctional poverty-stricken Good family couldn't take care of her. Sad, if it's really the case.

It's also said by some that his mother used to hook and became a lesbian, and that his father is a Lifer in prison? His blurry shoot-work gimmick always implied that (even in PG Era WWE, weirdly), but it's impossible to find a decently-verifiable biography to support or refute the story. He has a mysterious past that no-one has ever managed to fully extract, mostly because he never talks about it except in the ring.

Maybe all that explains just how someone like him is catnip to so many women (the cross-section of the population who love wounded birds).

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2019 9:53 PM

white trash thread

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2019 10:05 PM

Any hot gay gossip on Seth Rollins???

He is the sexiest wrestler ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2019 10:12 PM

R46 no gossip as such, he seems fairly enthusiastic about banging his female co-stars and any rats he can find. While not shy about flaunting his body for boys (what wrestler is?) there doesn't seem to be any follow-through with that on his part. Years ago iirc there was a story on Twitter in which he called a fan "f*g" at an airport (c.2011, maybe?), but since he has made a point to call out lockerroom phobia in his wokeness.

Seth/Tyler also used to do homoerotic wrestling tapings for rent money, you can see clips on YT and still buy his matches on DVD somewhere.

Mox is still the SHIELD member likeliest to be gay and Roman still the member we want to be, but thanks for playing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2019 10:32 PM

RR does NOTHING for me. Roided out and those scales tats... ugh! And not an attractive face.

Seth is beyond beautiful with a perfect body with PERFECT body hair!

I wanna see the homoerotic tapes!

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote] Seth is beyond beautiful with a perfect body with PERFECT body hair! I wanna see the homoerotic tapes!

Well, eye of the beholder I guess. He certainly has many admirers whatever his background and credentials (but what do I know, I don’t find any former member of SHIELD very attractive - give me Randy Orton or Fandango or The Miz any day..)

Here’s one old gay-interest Seth match I found on free stream. There are a dozen or more out there, but a lot are behind paywalls or only available as sketchy downloads. Bear in mind that they are straight-ahead wrestling matches with just a hint of suggestiveness even with the outré ‘gay’ marketing - there’s a little more groping than usual, a little more vocalising and the trunks are tighter and smaller than in WWE, but other than that they aren’t explicitly homoerotic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 17, 2019 9:50 PM

WWE are scrubbing all mentions of his former ‘Dean Ambrose’ name from commentary audio and graphics/text in their video library, as well as starting to delete his old matches from their extensive archives. So petty, especially considering they allow subscribers to their video Network to see controversial old matches from rival companies that they bought out such as TNA IMPACT & WCW. Just what did Jon do or say that was so awful he’s getting literally written out of history?

It doesn’t even make sense - the company still own that name and that character even if the actor playing him left acrimoniously. It’s like a DOOL actor storming off and quitting, then the producers going back through every old episode and taking out all references to the character they played. It’s a weird unsettling unpersoning, if hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Jon would want it that way R50. He probably requested it. I remember he was always so awkward & uncomfortable on WWE-TV, and he looked pale & thin compared to his usual beefy ginger self.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2019 4:43 PM

RR needs to wash his hair...so does Seth.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2019 4:59 PM

[quote] RR needs to wash his hair

But what if he has a tiny head like The Rock?

by Anonymousreply 53December 20, 2019 9:22 AM

I wonder if Samoans can grow body hair. I’m aware that most wrestlers shave for hygiene and practicality, but I’ve never see. a hairy non-wrestling person of that origin either. I’m guessing the Island climate makes them smooth-skinned and oily. They seem to age very well as a phenotype.

Mox on the other hand looks like he has English, German or Dutch (Anglo-Saxon or Dane/Jute/whatever) ancestry, and given how cold & grimy it is in Cincinnati and how his life has progressed today there’s a good chance those milk genes are imperilled. For the time being he’s looking alright, with a nice dusting of chest fur and plenty of scruff (but of course that ruins his pores).

by Anonymousreply 54December 20, 2019 10:56 AM

R2 called it. Jericho is trying to get Mox to join his stupid faction and getting no promotion so to speak, meaning they have to have thirty matches to get over it. Boring. I’m surprised AEW Creative haven’t come up with a more explosive intro arc for Chris. Inert is probably the best way to describe it, though Cody would have you believe that it’s just a slow build to magnificence. Hmm.

Mox isn’t really benefiting from it either, because all the good strong heat is siphoning straight to charismatic veteran Jericho while he just stands there with his mouth wide open. SHIELD worked so well and got Jon so over because he was paired with two unspeakably boring but fitter & better-looking people in an unstable already-established group, creating contrast & tension. Bray/Dean worked because of the element of spooky mystery and shadowy backstories implied as well as the chaotic core symmetry between the two. This Jericho feud by contrast is just transparent and has no stakes.

Jericho may not look like a champ but his promo is as ever too good to miss - and too good to waste on shitty booking like this. I'm also kinda concerned about why his chest looks like Walter cratered it, he looked fit and healthy until like 6 months ago.

But no matter what he’s doing and how poor his storylines get I still like Mox in spite of myself, how he just pulls crazy faces and paces around...a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2019 10:30 AM

I knew it. He’s straight back into the deathmatches without missing a beat.

It’s got to be personal choice (even a fetish thing) because he has enough clout & green by now not to have to go through cut glass & barbed wire. Either that or he’s just nuts and can’t say no to anything on the table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Jericho needs to ditch the weave. He looks way better with shorter hair. Need to see more of Cody Rhodes.

by Anonymousreply 57December 23, 2019 2:20 PM

^^right? He needs...more...lace...

Poor Chris is probably feeling the loss of his hair more keenly than anything else. He had the most beautiful lustrous blond locks in the business once upon a time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 23, 2019 3:12 PM

I assume you all know the Bear-costume story but in case you haven’t had the pleasure, Merry Xmas.

[quote] I CAN’T BEAR IT: Back in his independent wrestling days, the future Dean Ambrose fka Jon Moxley aka Jonathan Good was living with fellow wrestler Sami Callihan. One day, Callihan and a couple of other wrestlers went to the house where Callihan and Ambrose were living at. When they entered the home, Ambrose was passed out drunk on the floor dressed in a bear costume. Callihan proceeded to film a wrestling promo while Ambrose was out cold. The next day, that same group of wrestlers wanted to see the promo Callihan had made and grabbed the video camera. When they played the tape, they saw a piece of the promo, but something far more disturbing and hilarious. Dean Ambrose filmed himself having sex with a ring rat while he was wearing the bear suit. Is it any coincidence that WWE had Ambrose in a bear suit during his feud with the Miz in 2017?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 23, 2019 4:07 PM

R57 I can’t believe Cody is still pretending to be a straight and voting Repug, it’s so sad.

Even his Twitter tells the real story. He’ll block anyone for a whiff of negativity towards gays & lesbians (good!) but his political & social image don’t align with that. He could break real ground and change lives by coming out and still keep his career, but I guess it’s not worth it to him.

He must think we don’t know. I mean, his dad used to call him his “daughter”, it’s kind of obvious what the deal is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 24, 2019 11:54 AM

R28 ooooof. They just took NJPW off U.S. tv..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 3, 2020 10:58 PM

Sammy Guevera was showing some ass on AEW Dynamite Wednesday night. The guy obviously knows who his fanbase is.

by Anonymousreply 62January 3, 2020 11:33 PM

NJPW wasn't happy that Anthem Sports & Entertainment bought the majority of AXS TV so they could air Impact Wrestling on the Network and pulled out of the TV agreement, which had a year left on it. NJPW wanted no partnership with Impact Wrestling due to bad blood from when it was known as Total NonStop Action because of their poor booking of NJPW loan out Kazuchika Okada. Stupid to hold a grudge since the company is different ownership and bookers now.

by Anonymousreply 63January 3, 2020 11:49 PM

OT but I have a cute story about TNA since R63 mentioned them..

When I was in 7th grade, me and my friend got tickets up front at a TNA house show (standing in the IMPACT ZOOOOONE back when it was still called that). This was summer of ‘07. We were wearing Motor City Machine Guns merch t-shirts, and before the first match this pretty woman in a suit came up to us and said hi, telling us that she had a surprise for us after the show. We were like ?????. Sure enough after an awesome couple of hours of wrestling, we were getting ready to leave when she came back and asked our Dads if we could come with her for a second (my Dad was looking at her tits and not even listening smh). We were allowed to go with, and she took us just around a corner backstage. Standing there against a wall looking tired & sweaty but happy? Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin. Me and my buddy marked out, being 12 year-old fanboys and having never met a wrestler in person before. This was before I knew I was gay and came out but sort of suspected, so it was a big deal for me on that level too (Sabin was so hot and so sweet plus he wasn’t wearing a shirt so I couldn’t even say anything to him, just nodded and smiled at him like a lovestruck fool lmao). A year or two later I learned that woman who took us to meet MCMG was actually the CEO Dixie Carter herself, when she became a character on TNA not just an Exec.

As much as people shit on that company and they deserve it, at the time they were a cool alternative wrestling show. As a kid in the ‘00s I was definitely a TNA & ROH fan over WWE. This is why I think AEW’s existence is important whether you like it and think it’s superior or not.

by Anonymousreply 64January 4, 2020 8:14 AM

^forgot to mention that on the way back to the car to drive home, I overhead my friend’s Dad mention under his breath to my Dad that he thought “lucky dog” Sabin was fucking Ms. Carter. I didn’t catch any flirting when I spoke to both of them together, but I was a gradeschool gayling and a paying audience member of theirs so why would they act that way in front of me?

On reporting back about the show in the schoolyard the next week, one of my fellow wrestling-fan classmates laughingly said that on TV Shelley gave him “fag vibes”, and I felt pretty shocked and hurt by that. Looking back he actually does seem kind of gay, but of course my classmate back then only said it to be a phobic asshole and to make fun of me & LGB by extension.

I dropped out of wrestling fandom for years because of the homophobia, so I can’t imagine how bad it gets for gay wrestlers. I came running back for the eye candy though! Moxley is a interesting guy who shakes things up which is cool to see from a fan perspective, but I don’t find him hot.

In current MCMG news Shelley is wrestling for the first time at WWE, in the upcoming NXT ‘Dusty Classic’ (Tag Tourney) with KUSHIDA (his former partner in the Time Splitters). I’m gonna check my boo out even though I can’t stand WWE programming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2020 10:26 AM

R64, ewwwwww your dad was checking out Dixie Carter's tits?

He's lucky Hal Holbrook didn't sock him one in the jaw!

by Anonymousreply 66January 4, 2020 10:42 AM

R67 I know lmao. I was ashamed but not surprised, my Dad is a breasts man and he would do that in public all the time. Never actually cheated on my Moms as far as I know but liked to enjoy the scenery..

I can’t imagine being a female in charge of a roster and fanbase full of guys like that but seemingly Dixie never let it bother her. And if she’s was getting hot side dick from talent then good for her, Icon Queen.

by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2020 3:46 PM

Why isn't Joey Ryan a DL Fave?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2020 4:06 PM

It always seemed like Joey Ryan was going for the gay audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2020 4:08 PM

He looks intensely gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2020 4:08 PM

Jon just won the IGWP U.S. belt from Lance Archer at Wrestle Kingdom XIV. Congrats, I guess.

Who on Night II will sell even less than he did on Night I?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 6, 2020 8:50 PM

R68-R70 Ryan does lean hard into pink money. He was on a Drag Race episode recently, and tells off homophobic twitter fans. One of his moves in the ring is described as a ‘pen*s flip’, and he’s had items shoved up his ass in matches before (I recall seeing a lollipop incident..). Then there’s his attire - did you know Candice LeRae used to sew his trunks?

He’s adamant that he’s only an ally, though. Maybe Bear-dom is just his gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2020 12:46 PM

[quote] NJPW wanted no partnership with Impact Wrestling due to bad blood from when it was known as Total NonStop Action because of their poor booking of NJPW loan out Kazuchika Okada.

We don’t understand the question, and we won’t respond to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2020 7:42 PM

At least he didn’t quit in the annoying way that drama queen Angel Cruz did. I get we’re supposed to support Angel because he’s out as gay, but he’s just too exhausting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2020 11:01 AM

R68 I only just found out Ryan has a gay-themed wrestling promotion, Bar Wrestling.

AEW roster members have already worked for him under the name including Sonny Kiss - maybe Mox will show up one day soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2020 1:21 PM

Grapevine: Brian Cage just signed with AEW, intended for a program with Moxley.

RIP Jon, we hardly knew ye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2020 2:16 PM

Openly gay wrestler Jake Atlas has signed with WWE developmental, and will be training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 77January 15, 2020 5:03 AM

am I on the right site?

by Anonymousreply 78January 15, 2020 5:10 AM

Mox had to cancel his 15th match against Omega because just recovered from an MRSA infection in his elbow. Ew. Maybe if he stopped doing dumb spots with disgusting deathmatch props then shit like this wouldn’t happen?

He’s also booked to work over Mania weekend at something called Bloodsport in a vs. Josh Barnett (some sort of legit/MMA guy afaik). Does Jon...want to die? Hope the paycut was worth it either way..:/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2020 9:26 AM

Angle is running his mouth again, saying Mox will come back to WWE in short order. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2020 10:44 PM

He sounds gay if you don’t look at him. The scuzzy grizzled nonchalant-masc gimmick & appearance throw people off the likelihood that he’s quite bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2020 10:38 PM

This guy used to steal as a kid and worked as a drug dealer in his teens & 20s. There’s also rumors that when drunk or high he’d do degrading things to hookers & ringrats.

Weird that any fed ever pushed him as a role model for kids, and I guess it’s fitting that now he’s back to rolling around in rusty thumbtacks and acting like a maniac on TV.

I think Renee is going to be in for a surprise when in short order he gets bored and discontented with married domestic life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 24, 2020 9:21 AM

An acquaintance of mine claims that he's hooked up with former WWE, and now current AEW ring announcer, Justin Roberts. He's only casually familiar with the wrestling world, so I don't know why he'd make up a rumor about someone who isn't exactly an A-list wrestling personality.

by Anonymousreply 83January 24, 2020 10:53 PM

Fascinating. R83. Always did wonder about Justin. If he’s totally gay he could do a lot of good coming out, given there’s never been an Out ring announcer or commentator.

The scent of cookies must waft all around the AEW offices & lockerrooms what with Omega, Cody, Kazarian & Xtopher Daniels, Billy Gunn....Sonny Kiss must be in Heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 31, 2020 10:36 AM

Let’s not forget the time he made fun of a younger weaker opponent on CZW by insinuating the kid was gay and ought to be ashamed of that...

[quote] JM: “Put this picture in your head right now - your father sucking dick. That’s what your son’s going to have to deal with.”

by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2020 1:12 PM

Now he’s wearing an eyepatch gimmick. Sigh. You’d think Cody would have warned him against it after the ‘Dashing’ thing..

Jericho was right calling Mox a “stupid son of a bitch”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 2, 2020 1:08 PM

Jon Moxley is MADAME X!

He will be gay, if the gay are burned...

by Anonymousreply 87February 2, 2020 2:22 PM

R87 LMAO I didn’t even think about Madge. I will turn in my gay card immediately.

by Anonymousreply 88February 2, 2020 5:49 PM

I'd actually give him credit if he brought a typewriter to ringside and shot his promos espousing the words of James Baldwin. Just because wrestling fans would be clueless.

by Anonymousreply 89February 2, 2020 11:45 PM

Mox is the Doug Stanhope of wrestling. The written word is a lie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2020 11:52 AM

Mox is the Doug Stanhope of wrestling. The written word is a lie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2020 11:52 AM

Mox: what a charming, if violent man! Anyone who takes on the evil McMahon empire has my admiration.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2020 12:27 PM

People who know Moxley personally say that he'll go back to his friends Roman and Seth (not to mention his wife Renee) in WWE, if he gets tired of the Cody/Omega/Bucks backstage politics of AEW.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2020 6:25 PM

R93 wait.....are you just a big fanboy or like...the real Dash?

If you’re the real deal, then thanks for the years of entertainment my guy. The Revival deserve better but we like what we do get to see. Much love from everyone at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2020 9:03 PM

R92 could stand to calm her tits.

Jon is friendly with Shane McMahon, and insists that he “loves” Vince like a father figure and parted on good terms with WWE.

He’s a company stooge like all the others, and just lucked out marrying a woman more valuable to the business than he is. If it weren’t for Renee saving a Ho so to speak, Jon would have either been fired and sent packing back to the indies (where he arguably belongs) or he would have stayed with WWE grinning and bearing it. Mox totally gold-dug his way out of a lucrative contract into another one - but he wants you to think he’s “anti-establishment, maaaaaaaan.”

Look to a wrestler like Necro Butcher for someone who truly doesn’t give a fuck and will stick it to the McMahons of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 29, 2020 1:53 PM

He’s trying to waive Cody’s no-compete clause. This man thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 2, 2020 7:43 PM

He likes to bite other dudes til they bleed..:/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 3, 2020 10:56 PM

He’s the AEW champ but still the Inner Circle could easily toss him out of the ring and mock his friends (SHIELD). Talk about weak booking..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2020 9:25 AM

R32 another wrestler gave him the name when they were teens starting out. The other guy was trying to come up with a ring-name for then-unknown weekender Jon on the fly, and seeing as their gimmick at the time was a team of football players (don’t ask) all that sprang to mind was a Varsity Blues character Moxon (which the anonymous wrestler somehow mangled into Moxley). Jon was apathetic but went with it as a temporary name, and it ended up sticking and becoming fitting. The Martha association is pure coincidence.

Dusty Rhodes chose Jon’s WWE name, and Jon hated that one as it sounds even WASPier than Mox, but he grew to accept it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 12, 2020 11:13 PM

Renee is jumping the WWE ship.

Guess she’s sick of taking shit at work day on day just to fund Jon’s boneheaded crusade. Good for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 4, 2020 9:57 AM

Renee has wanted to do something non-wrestling related, for a while, so this isn't surprising. Sounds like it was an amicable end, though.

by Anonymousreply 101September 4, 2020 4:12 PM

Wonder where she’ll end up? I pray anywhere but Fox.

by Anonymousreply 102September 4, 2020 6:11 PM

Orange Cassidy......straight? bi? gay?

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2020 1:07 AM

R103 hard to get a read. The apathy throws off my radar.

I’m just impressed that a wrestler whose gimmick is that he is too lazy to work got Over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 13, 2020 11:10 AM

PWI just named him #1 of their Top 500. Why is the business kissing this creep’s ass, again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2020 10:17 PM

Wait, Pro Wrestling Illustrated is still going?? I remember jerking off to pics in PWI of some of my favorites in the early 90's ...Shane Douglas, Brian Pillman, Tom Zenk etc...

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2020 10:22 PM

Mox: yeah pandemic is great, just keeping busy fucking my hotwife all over my trashy Vegas mansion or whatever. Btw I’m married to a sex symbol who is female and that is the sole source of comfort in my life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2020 9:08 AM

The AEW tribute to the late Brodie Lee was nice, but I have a feeling Tony Khan is gonna milk it for all its worth.

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote] he’d never go back to CZDub [R10], be realistic. Not now he’s used to salary money with on-hand medical (I know wrestlers have brutal road/gear/training expenses before anyone corrects me) and near about died last year in the ICU. His mindset is different. Saying he’ll go back to backyards is just the usual Moxley hot air to impress his fans.

Well, that reply aged like milk.

Jon recently had a string of matches off-the-clock in the mudshow promotion GCW. Like his old jailbird buddy Nic Gage, he's been working in all the usual deathmatch bullshit ways. Not only that, but Jon had a long match with openly gay wrestler Effy, which featured a kissing duel, a package fondle, and grinding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 22, 2022 12:58 PM

R103 a Fire Ant has no sexuality! He's just an Ant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 22, 2022 5:11 PM

Jon is getting caned on social media for gigging in full view of a hot camera live on last week’s AEW looool

‘Professional’ wrestling, everybody...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2023 1:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!