Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you miss Michfest..

Well, here you go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2019 4:53 AM

I miss Sarah and her vagina cape.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2019 1:14 AM

I thought she was Ayn Rand.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2019 1:45 AM

The twitter thread at OP is hilarious as you read down.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2019 1:53 AM

Such a bubbly gal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2019 1:57 AM

Thanks OP! That's the motherlode of crazy!

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2019 2:20 AM

Datalounge gold!

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2019 2:24 AM

At this link is the top of OP's Twitter thread - it's got some hilarious bits too, so those of you who found the OP's original link funny, read this link.

What shall we call our New MichFest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2019 3:23 AM

Please read the thread, its EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2019 4:07 AM

Yes, Datalounge Gold.

The best part is that it was an actual event, held today in the UK, and those are actual academics making fools out of themselves.

It was called:

Trans Studies, Trans Lives: Past, Present, Future A symposium of interdisciplinary research and creative work

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2019 4:31 AM

"33% of trans people have revealed their status with the people they live with - and Whittle gave an example of transwoman who had been put through the mill because obtaining a GRC would mean having to admit to their husband they weren't born a female."

This is the full-on, craziest day-dreaming shit I've ever read đŸ˜‚ Secretly male housewives! Existing!

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2019 4:43 AM

A UK LGBT foundation is setting aside a day for people who identify as women to get together and masturbate.

"Women Who Wank" is the actual name of the event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2019 4:50 AM

Suggest listening to this on a loop as you read the thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2019 5:08 AM

Let's hope that the same snarky Scotswoman at OP live blogs this event too!

[quote] Ms Roberts is originally from Wales and worked abroad teaching English with the British Council before coming to Edinburgh to study a Masters in creative writing - which is when she decided to transition.

She said: “I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show when i was young and I thought - so that’s what I am!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2019 8:52 PM

Monty Python couldn't make this up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2019 11:06 PM

I hope they include "The Women Who Wank" at the panel.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2019 12:55 AM

Trans bladder.

Oh, I want this to be the new Michfest SO MUCH.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2019 4:40 AM

Why does the fat bitch @ R4 have a pork chop hanging around her neck?

Is she trying to attract a date?

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2019 4:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!