Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Nancy Pelosi Wear Dentures?

She can barely complete a sentence and always looks and sounds like her plate is slipping. I don’t remember her like like this in, say, 2009. What happened??! I know she’s older, but he speech is now jarring. She doesn’t seem to be in bad health.

by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2019 5:51 PM

Don't all Americans have fake teeth?

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2019 5:17 PM

She is almost eighty and if she isn't on booze and/or pills, she is visibly suffering from dementia.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2019 5:17 PM

Does OP wear diapers? He can barely hide his Trumpsterism. What happened?? I know he's a moron, but he post is now boring.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2019 5:18 PM

Not sure what you mean, OP; I think she sounds fine.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2019 5:19 PM

Why are you hating on nancy?

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Because she got some zings in on Donnie Two Scoops and it's making OP very cross.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2019 5:22 PM

Well, Trump’s dentures have slipped a few times on live television, but I haven’t seen Nancy’s teeth flying out of her mouth yet.

I think she’s fine. Worry less, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2019 5:22 PM

The Brits sure don't have fake teeth, r1. Their teeth are far too real.

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2019 5:24 PM

r2, you're suffering from douchebagementia.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2019 5:26 PM

Both Pelosi and Trump are wealthy enough to afford dental implants.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2019 5:28 PM

Oh, stop. I’ve been a cheerleader for Nancy from the beginning. Her speech is different now. I was watching her live today.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2019 5:36 PM

I agree with you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2019 5:39 PM

I noticed that, too, OP/r11. Also her face was really greasy-looking. I yelled at the TV “it’s supposed to be smeared on the LENS!”

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2019 5:41 PM

FF OP

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2019 6:05 PM

Both Nancy and Biden made up nonsense words to help get them through public speeches when their aging minds failed them. Nancy invented the name of a city in China after sputtering and slurring her way through her notes, just last week. People retire before age seventy-five for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2019 6:19 PM

Nobody whose livelihood depends on either speaking or singing wears dentures. They get implants.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2019 6:21 PM

Tell that to Trump, r15. He's not even 75 and he acts like he's either drunk or has beginning dementia.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2019 6:21 PM

It only matters what she says not how she sounds saying it.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2019 6:23 PM

Trump isn't. running against the incumbent in 2020, R17. The last thing the Dems should do is nominate someone even older than he is.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2019 6:23 PM

If God forbid Trump is reelected in 2020, he'll be 74. That means he'd be 78 when he leaves. Imagine the double horror of 4 more years of a guy like that nearing his 80s. Far scarier than Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2019 6:26 PM

Biden would be 78 when he starts. We take the car keys away from people at that age.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2019 6:28 PM

She can't seem to keep her mouth still. Tardive Dyskenetia maybe ? Always appears to be trying to use her tongue to loosen a seed stuck between teeth or something.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2019 6:35 PM

She might be pushing 80 but nobody burns Trump the way Nancy Pelosi does.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2019 6:38 PM

r21, Biden even at 78 seems a lot sharper than Dump.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2019 6:40 PM

I don’t know why you’re getting raked over coals OP. She can’t speak properly anymore —

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Trump is almost incoherent. This "concern" over Pelosi is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2019 6:42 PM

OP...

United Shhhhhaaaaahhhhsss.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2019 6:42 PM

Do you like oranges, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2019 6:47 PM

She pauses a lot when she speaks, OP. She also seems to have a very slight stutter. Combined, it sounds as if she has a speech impediment at times.

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2019 6:48 PM

I only make about $55,000 a year, OP, and I was able to afford implants so surely someone like Pelosi could. Nobody wears non implant supported dentures today. They are awful for your overall health and will result in severe bone loss to the face.

by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2019 6:51 PM

The Botox around her mouth make it difficult for her to talk.

by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2019 7:03 PM

Dentures or not, she bites Trump where it hurts!

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2019 7:15 PM

Anomanous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2019 7:52 PM

I love r8

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2019 7:57 PM

Who says Brits have bad teeth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2019 8:11 PM

The stress of fighting Trump and her party's xtreme left simultaneously has taken a huge toll on her, and it's written on her face.

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2019 8:11 PM

R36 the stress of dealing with Trump has taken a huge toll on 2/3rds of the US population. I wish we could sue him after he gets booted out.

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2019 8:14 PM

R30, not everyone can get implants. If you have gum disease that resulted in the loss of bone then the jawbone may be tok shallow for a bone graft.

by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2019 8:20 PM

So true, r37. I find myself drinking earlier in the day and going to bed later each night. This administration's highjinx are overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2019 8:22 PM

Poor thing, she's just another aging Marylander . . . that's what they sound like . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2019 8:23 PM

Nancy Pelosi's apparent dementia was on display yesterday. If this does not alarm you, it should.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2019 4:33 AM

If the tooth loss is caused by bone recession, as most tooth loss these days is, implants are very rarely an option. Tooth loss caused by rotten teeth, which almost never happens anymore, or because of accident, would generally allow for implants. As one ages and, also as a result of a variety of auto-immune disorders, the skull (and other bones) shrink. This is why newer plastic surgery techniques in corporate methods of falsely "rebuilding" the lost bone mass. For the very short term, that may work and there are still rather barbaric bone grafting techniques and stem cell "experiments". However, that original bone is going to keep shrinking, sometimes at a shocking pace and, in order to implant something, you need something in which to implant it. A literally vanishing jaw is not an anchor. You'll be seeing more and more of this as people live far longer than their bodies are equipped for.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2019 4:42 AM

R41 linked to a clip of Pelosi sounding like she has a dental issue. That's not dementia FFS.

She does look tired in the clip. Of course she doesn't start her work days in the afternoon like the guy who can't pronounce 'anonymous'.

I saw a clip of Biden on Samantha Bee's show where he really looked his age. He didnt sound like his mind was failing, but he also didn't look electable.

I'm not surprised that someone has an off day now and again, I think Pelosi's quite sharp most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2019 5:09 AM

Although whoever styles and colors Nancy's hair does a fabulous job, at her age, it sits on her head like a Beatle wig.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2019 5:19 AM

She has had the best work done and I think until very recently she was sharp and sure. I am not a fan, but I thought she was...sharp and sure. Something slid off the plate and it happened fast. I don’t wish dementia on my worst enemy, but it looks like this might be her problem. It’s sad to see.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2019 5:57 AM

Nothing "slid off the plate," you're just mad because she scored multiple hits on Trump today and your widdle fee-fees can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2019 6:13 AM

R46 I don’t think she scored anything yesterday. I am commenting on the woman, not her politics. But nice try making it all the way through a sentence before you were forced to revert to baby talk.

She had her party in step once. Now it’s like a piñata of craziness burst over her head and she is watching it scurry around, talk about cauliflower, bitch about Israel...and she is annoyed AF. She looks as if she’s aged 10 years. It is sad to watch.

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2019 1:37 PM

OP is either Louise Slaughter or Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Poor people wear dentures OP.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2019 6:49 PM

go fuck yourself OP troll

“Distorted videos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), altered to make her sound as if she’s drunkenly slurring her words, are spreading rapidly across social media, highlighting how political disinformation that clouds public understanding can now spread at the speed of the Web,” the Washington Post reports.

“The video of Pelosi’s onstage speech Wednesday at a Center for American Progress event, in which she said President Trump’s refusal to cooperate with congressional investigations was tantamount to a “coverup,” was subtly edited to make her voice sound garbled and warped. It was then circulated widely across Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.”

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2019 8:01 PM

To respond to the question and the question only, yes, she wears dentures.

She did not have enough bone for implants.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2019 8:17 PM

What R46 said.

I'm laughing at the trolls. I really am.

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2019 8:20 PM

You know this how R51?

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2019 8:24 PM

It’s fake you freeper cunt fuck.

But you knew that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2019 8:40 PM

Next accusation from OP will be that Nancy Pelosi's massive stripper tits are implants.

by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2019 4:15 AM

Love, LOVE, Nancy!

Gurlfriend is playing the Long Game!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2019 4:20 AM

The Speaker's just fine thanks, OP! In fact, she's tearing it up. You can tell because the trumptards are all freaked out and trying to pretend she's got fucked up dentures or.. dun dun dun..... she's losing her mind! But then we all take a look at President Oranges of the Oranges of the Oranges and smirk.

Nancy may be an old broad but she can still speak English and she's a hundred times smarter and more knowledgeable than President Oranges, he's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2019 4:25 AM

Does Nancy Pelosi Wear Dentures?

No, Baby, Nancy is the DL VELVET HAMMER!

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2019 4:45 AM

R53

Having done some work on Washington and having seen them upclose you can see the denture line and the difference in pink shades between the plastic and the remaining gum.

As far as bone loss I asked an aide why she did not get implants....He assumed I knew the story and responded regarding the bone loss.

by Anonymousreply 59May 25, 2019 3:36 PM

Trumps fans are like dogs. Loyalty with no intelligence behind it.

Their orange god has made clear they he is angry at Pelosi. So off course they scurry out of their rat holes to trash her on anonymous forums. What a sad, pathetic life.

Imagine how much happier they would be if they used that energy to shower or get a job. But they wouldn't get the endorphin rush of mindlessly obeying their god

by Anonymousreply 60May 25, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote]having seen them upclose you can see the denture line and the difference in pink shades between the plastic and the remaining gum.

You must have been really, really, really close.

by Anonymousreply 61May 25, 2019 3:41 PM

One foot maybe

by Anonymousreply 62May 25, 2019 3:44 PM

One foot away from Pelosi's face, R51/ R59/ R62? Are you a dental technician?

by Anonymousreply 63May 25, 2019 3:47 PM

Measure the distance when you next stand speaking to someone. Get back to me with the number of inches. One foot is normal.

by Anonymousreply 64May 25, 2019 3:53 PM

Bone grafts are the solution for bone loss in the jaw. They're commonly done before the implant is put in if the patient has the need. A multimillionaire such as Pelosi does not have dentures.

by Anonymousreply 65May 25, 2019 4:38 PM

Not all bone grafts take R65. I've had two bone grafts after having a sinus lift. I'll know in July, four months after the procedure, if the bone grafts took. When they do the implant, the metal part, not the tooth, they may also do a bone graft. After that you wait another three months for the healing and to see if the bone graft took and can support the implant. BTW, for those three months you will have dentures. This procedure is for full mouth implants, which is twelve implants with bridges. Total cost is just shy of $30,000. It will feel as natural as can be considering. It is still expensive, but I know dentures is something I could not handle. I had beautiful teeth that I neglected that got me in this situation. It would have been cheaper to take care of my teeth then having implants. I'm just grateful we have come a long way and I don't have to wear dentures.

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2019 2:58 PM

R65 You are wrong.

Even if she took the time off for grafts and waited for the healing she would wear dentures or bridges in the meantime.

She does wear dentures and she is a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2019 5:36 PM

Hi Boris!

by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2019 5:42 PM

Of course someone her age had their teeth rot away decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2019 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!