Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dustin Lance Black hissy fit

Do you know who I am?

Hint: “buggy” = baby stroller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 19, 2019 12:51 PM

Drama queen indeed

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2019 4:15 PM

Did you really need to put: “buggy” = baby stroller. Isn't that a fairly common term in both the US and UK.

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2019 4:16 PM

Why, exactly, are families assets?

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2019 4:18 PM

“This baby is Instagram Famous!”

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2019 4:18 PM

Oh please, what an entitled twat. Keep your dumbass kid at home, fool.

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2019 4:19 PM

[QUOTE]Did you really need to put: “buggy” = baby stroller. Isn't that a fairly common term in both the US and UK.

No, we call them strollers here. Had no idea what a buggy was.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2019 4:21 PM

R2, I've never heard buggy used here in the US.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2019 4:21 PM

Has he ever cared about these issues before?

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2019 4:24 PM

How dare you, R2? How dare you?

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2019 4:27 PM

I'm in U.S. and have often heard a stroller referred to as buggy - maybe it's just a northeastern thing?

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2019 4:28 PM

R7 Maybe it is regional, but we say buggy in the South all the time, for baby stroller.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2019 4:30 PM

He sounds like a deranged frau.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2019 4:30 PM

I get why he was upset, but I also completely understand banning buggies at the event, for safety and space reasons alone. He surely knows this.

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2019 4:34 PM

But, he’s famous, r13. Rules are for lesser beings.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2019 4:37 PM

If you read the article - there was a place to park the strollers DLB apparently didn't want to carry his child from that location to the event. He must be a delicate flower.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2019 4:39 PM

Don't WAGS usually get preferential treatment, at these events?

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2019 4:44 PM

Then what’s a bram?

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2019 4:47 PM

“I will not leave my Academy Award in some kind of public check room!”

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2019 4:51 PM

When Tom leaves him, it's not going to be pretty for DLB.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2019 4:52 PM

What do they say about wheelchairs for the disabled?

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2019 5:05 PM

I've heard "baby buggy" just as much as "stroller" all my life and I'm 66 years old

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2019 5:08 PM

Midwest here. Buggy was the older term. Stroller seems to have taken over, but buggy as in "baby buggy" would not need to be translated to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2019 5:08 PM

Who will keep the baby when they divorce ?

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2019 5:08 PM

In Pittsburgh, "buggy" refers to a grocery store shopping cart.

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2019 5:09 PM

Oh God, I cringed so hard when I read that article this morning.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]“I will not leave my Academy Award in some kind of public check room!”

I don't know why but this made me chuckle uncontrollably.

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2019 5:11 PM

C'mon. I bet some guys would have thought this is about some sort of dune buggy otherwise. Making them more confused than they are already in life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2019 5:37 PM

R24, Pittsburgh is inhabited by Appalachian yinzers, so you're excused.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2019 5:41 PM

Whenever I hear Dustin Lance Black, the only thing that comes to mind is his barebacking pics that were leaked...she's a bttm!

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2019 5:48 PM

In the Southern United States, buggy also refers to a shopping cart.

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2019 6:04 PM

How do y’all know that Tom didn’t have this done on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2019 6:08 PM

Wait, but this whole ordeal isn't even about a buggy/pram/stroller- that's just what British Swimming is trying to play it off as because they're in hot water now that fans are pissed. I was at the diving event and the baby was literally sitting in his lap, and playing by his feet the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2019 6:09 PM

Why bring the toddler in the first place, photo op?

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2019 6:12 PM

[quote] Did you really need to put: “buggy” = baby stroller. Isn't that a fairly common term in both the US and UK.

No. It's not been a common term in the US for decades.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2019 6:15 PM

Wrong, R34 - see many replies above.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2019 6:31 PM

R33 they themselves haven't even posted any pictures of their child on social media, and they're extra careful to not have him be photographed so uhhhh nah that's not it lol.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2019 6:33 PM

Blubbering bugger's baby buggy bumped!

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2019 6:36 PM

OP means a pushchair.

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote]I was at the diving event and [bold]the baby was literally sitting in his lap, and playing by his feet the whole time[/bold].

Oh, that must have been a delight.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2019 7:41 PM

"Pushchair"? What's the difference between that and a wheelchair?

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2019 7:42 PM

In New England, "baby buggy" was a common term, albeit a little silly and old-fashioned, but people are familiar with it. "Stroller" seems to be the more current and preferred term nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2019 8:51 PM

r39 it actually was because it was so cute.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2019 11:47 PM

I really hate when celebs take to social media to expose their ....mistreatment? You'll regret this, you have no idea what I'm capable of..I imagine them saying.

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2019 12:21 AM

R43 Based on what's been said and how the British Swimming co is acting, I don't think it was like that, I think he was reacting to being kicked out after YEARS of mistreatment. He's not the only person speaking out, he's just the one getting the most attention lol.

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2019 1:13 AM

[quote]I was at the diving event and the baby was literally sitting in his lap

I thought that said "shitting in his lap" till I reread it.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote]Then what’s a bram?

r17, I think you mean 'pram', and yeah, it's the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2019 1:59 AM

[quote] I was at the diving event and the baby was literally sitting in his lap, and playing by his feet the whole time.

So what? Even if he was allowed to bring a cumbersome buggy into the event, where was he going to put it? In the aisles, blocking the path for others? So that others would trip over it?

Does he throw similar hissy fits when he’s not allowed to bring a buggy inside a British Opera theatre?

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2019 2:19 AM

R47 but uhhh the baby wasn't screaming? And the baby has every right to be there as his father was competing?

By your logic, athletes kids shouldn't be allowed in football stadiums, at basketball courts, at the Olympic Games, or even in restaurants, or out of the house, etc lol. The issue wasn't him bringing the baby-there were plenty of kids there, young and old- the issue was them making up a rule and then lying about Dustin Lance Black's reaction to being told to put the "cumbersome buggy" away.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2019 2:24 AM

IT is not about a buggy, it's about an entitles late 40 something who insists he be treated better than regular people.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2019 2:32 AM

[quote] but uhhh the baby wasn't screaming?

And you can proactively guarantee that an INFANT (who is less than 1 year old, btw) won’t scream and bawl at an event, R48? You cannot control how an infant might behave - they can’t talk yet, so they communicate by screaming and bawling whenever they need anything or feel like it. So please don’t bring INFANTS to public events. No one wants to listen to your crotchfruit bawling.

[quote] And the baby has every right to be there as his father was competing?

The infant is LESS than 1 year old! He was born ca. summer last year. He won’t even [italic]remember[/italic] this event - AT ALL. He won’t remember or even COMPREHEND that his parent is “competing”. In fact, kids so young (if they’re, for example, given away) won’t even remember their own parents! If this infant never sees Daley again - trust me, he won’t even remember him.

[quote] By your logic, athletes kids shouldn't be allowed in football stadiums, at basketball courts, at the Olympic Games, or even in restaurants, or out of the house, etc lol.

And by your logic, every time a Broadway chorus boy performs, their bawling crotchfruit need to be dragged into the theatre? There’s a difference between “kid” and “infant”. Bring older kids (whose BRAINS are developed enough to at least REMEMBER and enjoy a competition). But leave infants (who can’t even remember their own name and shit & piss in their sleep) at home.

And if there’s a special place for buggies, don’t try to bring your buggy into the stands and ram it into the aisles.

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2019 3:37 AM

Kids are no fucking joke. But he could have strapped the kid on his chest and had a backpack with all the shit you need to care for and feed the kid for a few hours. Strollers are for the lazy, they use them like mini cars and load them up with crap.

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2019 3:47 AM

Damn Tom looks good. How did that Whitewalker looking motherfucker snag him with his little pink dick? What kind of spell has been cast over poor Tommy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2019 3:57 AM

It’s usually poor or cheapskate families who drag their diapered infants & toddlers with them everywhere, like gypsies & nomads. The rich and well-off simply hire a nanny or babysitter for an evening.

I’ve seen rednecks try to bring infants to football. But what’s the point? An infant doesn’t understand football, or sports in general, or anything really. And the game is long so it will wear the infant out. 11-month-old infants have the limited attention span of pea-brained goldfish, so they won’t even care to watch a sports game for 10 min. They’ll just start playing with toys (the only thing they care about) - which they just as well could have done at home.

It’s funny to see well-off families now mimicking the behaviour of poor families. These hipsters think it’s ‘hip & authentic’ to drag their under-developed infants everywhere. Except they don’t get that poor families only do that because they have no other choice (no financial alternative).

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2019 4:26 AM

Rubber baby buggy bumpers, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2019 4:30 AM

JFC, buggy vs. stroller people. I am American, grew up in the Midwest, and am well familiar with the term "baby buggy," but it's hardly some big outrage that the OP chose to define it.

As for DLB, what a Mary. He easily could have just left the stroller outside the pool area and carried the baby in. Maybe the British Swimming people weren't entirely honest with/about him, but a "no strollers by the pool" rule hardly creates a TOXIC environment for families.

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2019 4:34 AM

Is buggy the new name for baby carriage?

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2019 6:21 AM

IMO babies don't belong at such loud events where people cheer like mad. Call me overly concerned but that's a way too busy and uncontrollable enviroment where bad things can happen that are out of your control. I don't see any benefit in that.

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2019 6:47 AM

Black is a joke in the community.....biggest me me queen in town.

pass....

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2019 6:56 AM

This motherfucker is rich. Hire a goddamn babysitter already.

We only seem to hear about him when he's bitching in public (when the university took away his award, when Sam Smith won the Oscar, now this). After Milk he's only done three things: J.Edgar (critical stinker), When We Rise (bomb), and Virginia (box office bomb and critical stinker).

For someone who's an Oscar winner, he sure hasn't lived up to his promise. Probably too busy banging every 16 year-old boy in London (since that's the age of consent there). Should've focused on writing good scripts.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2019 7:17 AM

r59, please. How many Oscar winners are there who moved on to even greater careers afterwards? For most winning their one and only Oscar is as good as it gets and it's all downhill after that. DLB is just like many others. Past his prime.

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2019 8:26 AM

a known skunt.. git him some mental help asap

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2019 8:38 AM

DLB is a pain in the ass. I've watched a few of Tom's youtube videos and DLB is the child and Tom is the adult. Tom is 20 years younger and miles ahead of DLB in maturity. He's damn happy to sit home and be a housewife and let Tom work.

I remember when the pictures were leaked here !

by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2019 8:55 AM

are the rumors of his fetish for 16 yr olds true????

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2019 10:12 AM

"toxic environment"

LOL! It was LITERAL VIOLENCE against poor DLB!!

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2019 10:39 AM

Tom is standing by his man..This is what he tweeted today:

[quote] "The high of being named overall World Series Champion last night, has been overshadowed by an issue that happened at the pool on Friday, and subsequent statements by @britishswimming not bringing all the facts to light. Myself and Lance have requested a meeting with the CEO of @britishswimming where we hope we get the outcome we both need "

It seems they have an issue only with BritishSwimming organisers for some time.

by Anonymousreply 65May 21, 2019 7:33 PM

R32 was Tom's mum with them too?

by Anonymousreply 66May 21, 2019 7:45 PM

R66 that day yes, the next day Black wasn't there obviously, and she was with Tom's friends and her other son.

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2019 8:10 PM

Just wait until Tom leaves DLB for a woman because we all know how much he still fancies girls!!! J/K but seriously, being a child athlete is not usually good for social development - Tom probably would not have latched onto to the first man who showed him attention if he had whored around for a few years like most gay boys...

by Anonymousreply 68May 21, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote] Is buggy the new name for baby carriage?

Other way around - buggy is an old-fashioned term.

by Anonymousreply 69May 21, 2019 9:39 PM

What is it about Dustin that Tom likes so much?

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2019 1:16 AM

He must be a phenomenal sucker. As if he could drink the elixir of youth and beauty being pumped out of Tom's pulsating prostate.

by Anonymousreply 71May 22, 2019 1:21 AM

[quote]Black is a joke in the community.....biggest me me queen in town.

What community? Gay? Diving? Entertainment? London muckity mucks?

by Anonymousreply 72May 22, 2019 1:53 AM

have u been round him? one of the most stuk up narcissustic fuks ude ever want to not be around.

by Anonymousreply 73May 22, 2019 2:13 AM

he's really well spoken and incredibly successful, the amount of jealousy on here is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 74May 22, 2019 3:19 AM

r74 = Dustin

by Anonymousreply 75May 22, 2019 3:20 AM

poor tom, hope he not abused...

by Anonymousreply 76May 22, 2019 3:24 AM

His father dies tragically young, and he very quickly hooks up with a man his father's age. Paging Dr. Freud!

by Anonymousreply 77May 22, 2019 3:28 AM

R68 Tom has doubled down in recent years on it though. Speaks more and more about his attraction to women and I notice he doesn’t call himself gay. He did for a few years but now he says stuff like being attracted to men and women and queer person etc.

It doesn’t matter how everyone else views him (clearly a flaming gay) but if he truly believes in his mind that he’s not.....I can see him moving on with a woman if stuff hits the fan with dustbin hack. Especially if shit hits the fan and jades his ‘gay’ experiences. Might want a fresh start.

by Anonymousreply 78May 22, 2019 3:41 AM

Ugh.

This is ONLY about DLB's ego, he thinks rules shouldn't apply to him.

Baby strollers aren't allowed, kids can't be brought everywhere, welcome to the real world.

Be thankful you guys can afford a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 79May 22, 2019 3:45 AM

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 80May 22, 2019 3:45 AM

R53, ring a therapist — you need it

by Anonymousreply 81May 22, 2019 6:46 AM

R78 You are wrong, it's just the opposite. Tom speaks now about himself as gay. There is his statement from just a week or so ago, the quote is somewhere here on DL as well. There is also a very recent (last week?) video for some mental health organization where Tom credits Lance for almost all positive changes in his life.

Tom yesterday retweeted two Lance's later tweets with some more details. You should drop "DLB's ego" spin. Tom clearly shows they both have an issue with BritishSwimming. I am curious to see how much influence he really has to "get the outcome we both need".

by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2019 7:11 AM

[quote]Dustin:You Know Who I Am?!?!?!?!?!

Security: Yes, I saw your bareback video, Dustin.

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2019 7:17 AM

R83 I spit water all over, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2019 7:30 AM

R83 R84 why are you fascinated with that video? I am only sad whenever someone's trust is betrayed like this. But how that video matters here?

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2019 8:10 AM

R82 only a few weeks ago on desert island discs he was talking about being attracted to men and women, so YOU are wrong actually. Lol I’m not claiming this kerfuffle with the stroller is going to break them up, don’t be stupid. Just that I think they will get divorced at some point

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2019 8:24 AM

R85 = Tom Daley dear, this thread is about your husband, and he featured prominently in that BB video. How could the video be irrelevant to how famous Dustin is? Some gay guys might not know he won an Oscar for writing Milk, but they could know him from the legendary BB video. Yes an Oscar winner got fucked bareback.

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2019 12:39 PM

R86 desert island discs were not a few weeks ago, not even a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2019 1:24 PM

Found it for you: R86 it was September 2018. Now I don't want to listen it again to check what else you wrongly suggest but I am almost sure he was not talking about his attraction to women at that very moment almost a year ago. What is noticeable in the last year is that he embraced gay/queer. He never said that he is bi.

Re "they will divorce at some point" : a lot of people get divorced, so if they divorce ten years from now you will say "I told you so" lol. Can you narrow down that futture point? This year?

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2019 1:37 PM

Dustin Lance Black is literally one of the biggest people behind same sex marriage winning at the U.S. Supreme Court in 2015- he's devoted a huge part of the last decade just being an LGBT activist, and he's done more for our community than we could ever begin to thank him for.

Sis yes it's fun to be bitchy and gossip, but a lot of opinions are calling him "entitled" and twisting a FAKE story to fit their shit talking and it's lame. Put some respect on Daddy Lance Black's name.

On the other hand, maybe y'all are just pressed that he's aging like fine wine, successful beyond belief, and happily married with a kid. If that's the case there's no helping it, and go forth trolls.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2019 1:56 PM

Are you saying the security guys were gay? R87 FYI he had an issue with a woman from BS organisation. Oscar winners are people just like others, so they fuck BB too. It's just you who don't get any fuck.

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2019 1:59 PM

R90=DLB’s Mom. How sweet.

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2019 2:01 PM

R92 lol, DLB's mom passed away after battling illness her whole life back in 2014. But, like I said, trolls like you can't be helped.

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2019 2:06 PM

[QUOTE]His father dies tragically young, and he very quickly hooks up with a man his father's age. Paging Dr. Freud!

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2019 2:15 PM

r90: "On the other hand, maybe y'all are just pressed that he's aging like fine wine, successful beyond belief, and happily married with a kid. If that's the case there's no helping it, and go forth trolls."

r90, besides winning an Oscar 10 years ago, how has he been successful in his career?

And do you consider the below (recent) pic aging like fine wine? 'Cause I just see a face stuffed with Botox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2019 4:02 PM

[quote]On the other hand, maybe y'all are just pressed that he's aging like fine wine, successful beyond belief, and happily married with a kid.

Plus, he bagged Robby Rasmussen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2019 4:06 PM

Anybody with his money and fame could bag a pretty twink. Lots of guys uglier than him have been able to do so. That's hardly an accomplishment in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2019 4:09 PM

[QUOTE]Plus, he bagged Robby Rasmussen

Who hasn’t? He’s taken an untold number of cocks to make it. Dustin was probably just one of the least memorable, assuming Robby wasn’t the top.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2019 4:14 PM

Will someone kindly return the missing keyboard letters to r73? Thanks ever so.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2019 4:24 PM

I knew a guy who had fake teeth like Tom Daley. His breath was horrible...and like Tom, he’s quite handsome. What a shame. Is that a denture thing?

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2019 4:28 PM

Was he able to get his perambulator in instead?!

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2019 4:28 PM

R100 tom's teeth are real, he just had braces for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2019 4:29 PM

Did we establish if it was a buggy, pushchair or stroller?

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2019 4:42 PM

I can't help but feel that Tom sold himself short. At 17, he could have had literally any 40 year old bottom so he could have held out for a much richer one, or even just one that doesn't look like a shoe.

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2019 5:00 PM

A baby buggy is higher off the ground and bigger like a small bed the child can lie down in it.....a stroller is more like a car seat on wheels and the child usually sits up in it.....see BUGGY below....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2019 5:05 PM

Why it gotta be black?

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2019 5:06 PM

[QUOTE]I can't help but feel that Tom sold himself short. At 17, he could have had literally any 40 year old bottom so he could have held out for a much richer one, or even just one that doesn't look like a shoe.

Dustin was just in the right place at the right time. Like that other poster said, his pops died and DLB stepped into the father figure role while also compelling him to accept and embrace his homosexuality. Tom feels like he owes his life to him now. He’s in a trance.

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2019 5:29 PM

You are so ignorant about them. If one of them had to be "father figure" in their relationship, it would have been Tom, not Lance. Tom is more mature and occasionally treats Lance as a child, but more in motherly way. I don't see either of them as FF to the other.

by Anonymousreply 108May 22, 2019 8:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2019 8:25 PM

Tom was at that age where you can imprint on them mentally and emotionally and be theirs for life if you do it properly. DLB got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2019 9:33 PM

Well, when all he sought out was boys at "that age," he was bound to get lucky at some point.

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2019 9:38 PM

R111 ☕️

by Anonymousreply 112May 22, 2019 9:47 PM

You're ALL so ignorant about them, no doubt including r108, who made the accusation. Does anyone on this thread know them? Right. You're just indulging in fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 113May 22, 2019 9:55 PM

DLB's book is not doing well. More evidence that he's not a real writer.

by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2019 10:00 PM

That's a pram R105, you don't lie down in a buggy. I'm pretty sure buggys and strollers are the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2019 10:32 PM

no, a buggy is like a baby carriage/pram. they're for babies, and the baby is expected to be lying down. a stroller is like a push-chair; it's for older babies and toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 116May 22, 2019 10:34 PM

Are you British or American R116? I'm British and buggy for us is another word for a push-chair. As you say, a push-chair is like what Americans would call a stroller. A pram isn't a buggy.

by Anonymousreply 117May 22, 2019 10:39 PM

R114 wait based on what? Because its reached a huge audience already, and gotten stellar reviews.

If you're gonna hate, at least be accurate about it. I went to one of his book tour stops this month, and it was packed. The audience was engaged and interactive, and almost everyone, just at that one event alone, bought a copy- one man walked out with a STACK of signed books.

by Anonymousreply 118May 22, 2019 10:58 PM

R81, are your desperate attempts at being witty always so hackneyed?

by Anonymousreply 119May 22, 2019 11:03 PM

[quote] On the other hand, maybe y'all are just pressed that he's aging like fine wine, successful beyond belief, and happily married with a kid.

DLB is “successful beyond belief”? Have you been snacking on coloured crayons again, R90? He’s not even a household name like Scorsese or even Tarantino. Ask a person on the street who “Dustin Black” is - and you’ll get a blank stare and a shrug.

As for him having a kid - so what? Any idiot with money can breed nowadays. He paid some female broad to breed with him or Daley & birth him a kid and sign away her parental rights to him. What part of that should I be envious of? Breeding with a woman? Impregnating a frau?

by Anonymousreply 120May 22, 2019 11:18 PM

R120 yikes seek help. "breeding with a woman" "impregnating a frau" :( what's wrong? did mommy not hug you enough? Lmaooo if success is measured in being a household name, then you and DLB can both consider yourself failures I guesss!

Seriously- he's happy, he's healthy, he's accomplished in activism, writing, his podcast, and more, plus he has a hot husband who he shares a baby with. Meanwhile, you're foaming at the mouth about how much you DON'T care about him. Try not to choke on your jealousy, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 121May 22, 2019 11:25 PM

R118, are you serious? Just look the stupid book up on Amazon. He's a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 122May 22, 2019 11:36 PM

R122 it's got 4.9/5 stars on Amazon out of the twenty people who left reviews? what am I supposed to be seeing? Or does your brain not comprehend how it works? Amazon is just ONE of tens of different places you can buy the book, and the reviews left on amazon are just a handful of the people who purchased through that platform, that then decided to leave a review... and not a representation of the total number of purchasers.

by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2019 11:39 PM

Whose semen was used to conceive their price tag baby?

by Anonymousreply 124May 22, 2019 11:43 PM

R123, can I sell you a bridge?

by Anonymousreply 125May 22, 2019 11:44 PM

R121, wow. You’re the one who needs “help”. What’s wrong - you can’t face the fact that to create a “baby” DLB had to impregnate a frau first with a turkey baster. Gee, how romantic /s/.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2019 12:08 AM

When their baby is 10, DLB will be on his first hip replacement and the swimmer will finally be able to meet people his own age and enjoy himself.

by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2019 12:26 AM

What make was the stroller/buggy/pushchair?

I actually hate the word buggy. I thought a buggy was something you found on a golf course.

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2019 12:30 AM

These people are considered actors?

by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2019 12:34 AM

[QUOTE]When their baby is 10, DLB will be on his first hip replacement and the swimmer will finally be able to meet people his own age and enjoy himself.

Whose sperm was used to conceive it?

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2019 12:55 AM

For the kid's sake, hopefully Tom. But realistically, DLB

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2019 1:16 AM

Unlike you trolls R113 I have watched all Tom's YouTube videos, read most of their interviews and actually quoted Tom in R108. Trolls here show total ignorance by not knowing basic facts and asking questions (e.g. how they got a baby) that T&L answered thousand times. In none of Tom's videos is Lance even remotely a "father figure", he has zero such vibe in general. I could go on, but no point if you trolls stick to make up things off the top of your head.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2019 7:04 AM

How sad R132

by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2019 7:15 AM

[quote] Trolls here show total ignorance by not knowing basic facts and asking questions (e.g. how they got a baby)

Did they find it abandoned in a cabbage patch or did they bribe a stork? Does DLB have a tummy scar after getting a Ceasearean?

It will be ironic if the kid turns out to be a carbon copy of his mother or maternal grandfather and looks nothing like either Black or Daley. Sons often take after their mother / maternal DNA line.

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2019 7:16 AM

The script was the weakest thing about MILK. How he won an Oscar for that disjointed thing is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2019 7:30 AM

It is sad R133 that people invest their time in trolling the topic with all sorts of conflicting fiction, hating people who they don't bother to learn about n the slightest. I guess that's how hatred works in general, the less reality check...

I find Tom insipirational on many levels. His YT videos are great source, they are also funny. I prefer his videos from trainings and competitions, but that's for another topic.

Bottomline: Poor little trolls, go find someone who will inspire you, who you could admire and look up to. It's for your good.

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2019 7:57 AM

^People who overuse the childish, trite defensive line “you’re all just trolls and haters” must be 12-year-old Taylor Swift fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2019 8:07 AM

Not "you all" R137, this was meant to obvious clueless trolls, easy to spot them.

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2019 8:14 AM

[quote] I have watched ALL Tom's YouTube videos, read most of their interviews

Stan alert :)

I heard watching DLB on repeat ad infinitum is a way of serving penance in purgatory.

Daley’s “travel show” bombed, btw. I tried watching it but it was so boring. And the clueless hag he brought along with him as his “travel partner” didn’t help matters.

by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2019 8:18 AM

R139 His youtube channel is for fans. Stans browse all related social media, etc. No me. Ok, I may have not seen all Tom's videos ever made, but most of his youtube channel videos in recent years I did. That "travel show" I don't know of, I guess that was more than 6 years ago when he went ww with Sophie. Are you posting from 2012?

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2019 10:57 AM

Oh dear, you even know that Daley’s boring hag’s name was “Sophie”?

The Stan alert just went from amber to red :)

by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2019 11:04 AM

they fight so much

black is a sad queen who cant seem to find solace in anything......

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2019 11:17 AM

r132, with all due respect, you should get out of the house more. What kind of person spends his days (or nights, or both) fangurling Tom or anyone else.

You should be embarrassed to admit your detailed knowledge of these people. Really.

by Anonymousreply 143May 23, 2019 11:37 AM

I pray for tom and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 144May 23, 2019 12:10 PM

Don't worry about me R143. I am rarely at home. This is a welcome distraction, and I need it a lot these days. FYI I know about Sophie from Tom's youtube since he says she is his BFF. See this video, I know you will enjoy bitching about it. Btw, is this "father figure" in your dictionary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 23, 2019 12:55 PM

R145, shouldn’t you be busy masturbating to 50 Shades of Grey? And lol at trying to backtrack and act like you have a life when you’re more obsessed with DLB than he is with himself. Do you know how many times he takes a shit as well? I’m sure you’re the type who has restraining orders against her.

And if you’re a male, then you’re even more pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 146May 23, 2019 1:50 PM

weird.

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2019 1:51 PM

I’ve always said that Englishmen have strange tastes...

by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2019 3:15 PM

R146 haha ad hominem is for losers, but for this strategy you need to know the opponent. You are clueless about me too.

by Anonymousreply 149May 23, 2019 6:57 PM

What exactly has DLB done other than marrying Tom Daley and being out that DL hates him so much ?

by Anonymousreply 150May 23, 2019 7:39 PM

Bitch stole an Oscar from me.

by Anonymousreply 151May 23, 2019 7:59 PM

R150 Literally nothing.

by Anonymousreply 152May 23, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]What exactly has DLB done other than marrying Tom Daley and being out that DL hates him so much ?

This.

by Anonymousreply 153May 23, 2019 9:23 PM

[QUOTE]What exactly has DLB done other than marrying Tom Daley and being out that DL hates him so much ?

It’s his face that most DLers can’t stand. The plastic surgery.

I personally couldn’t care less about DLB. I don’t hate him. I just don’t understand what Tom sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 154May 24, 2019 12:46 AM

What does he see in Tom, for that matter?

by Anonymousreply 155May 24, 2019 12:55 AM

[QUOTE]What does he see in Tom, for that matter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 24, 2019 2:16 AM

That video is just one long ad for Tom's Grindr hookups, lol.

by Anonymousreply 157May 24, 2019 5:59 AM

After reading this thread, I know understand why Tom likes to get fucked by big handsome men. He can’t get dicked down at home.

by Anonymousreply 158May 24, 2019 7:04 AM

Link to the bb video please?

by Anonymousreply 159May 24, 2019 2:15 PM

DLB stole Tom's youth and forced him into being a teenage father. That's selfish and gross.

by Anonymousreply 160May 24, 2019 3:26 PM

R160 Tom Daley is 25, but go off dipshit. Happy marriages exist, bitter queen.

by Anonymousreply 161May 24, 2019 3:30 PM

r160, your post is ridiculously dramatic and over-wrought. Go outside and play.

by Anonymousreply 162May 24, 2019 3:33 PM

R152 he’s a pretentious whore!

by Anonymousreply 163May 24, 2019 3:37 PM

I much prefer pushchair.

Buggy sounds so unglamorous.

by Anonymousreply 164May 24, 2019 4:06 PM

Do you think DLB is the one responding here? He has nothing else to do. The career is over. Tom will end up paying him alimony. I hope there's a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 165May 24, 2019 4:25 PM

r161 they started dating when Tom like just turned 19 and DLB was in his 40s and had been around the block.

by Anonymousreply 166May 24, 2019 4:37 PM

"The script was the weakest thing about MILK. How he won an Oscar for that disjointed thing is beyond me."

Academy was belatedly trying to compensate for giving "Crash" the Best Picture Oscar over "Brokeback." DLB was in the right place at the right time.

by Anonymousreply 167May 24, 2019 4:42 PM

R165, i think it’s fraus. At least the ones that love believing in fairy tales. Bitches would’ve found Jeffrey Dahmer sexy and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 168May 24, 2019 6:33 PM

R165 lol prenup for what though? Divers make shit pay, most of Tom's money is coming from ads and partnerships. DLB is worth significantly more.

by Anonymousreply 169May 24, 2019 6:36 PM

Prenups are for you Yankees.

Won't fly in our courts.

by Anonymousreply 170May 24, 2019 6:50 PM

2:00

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 24, 2019 10:04 PM

With the way he describes him in R171's video, I don't understand how anyone can hate him.

by Anonymousreply 172May 24, 2019 11:34 PM

[Quote] Do you think DLB is the one responding here?

It's certainly possible. He wouldn't be the most notable person to have ever posted on DL.

by Anonymousreply 173May 24, 2019 11:54 PM

A baby is not a fashion accessory.

by Anonymousreply 174May 25, 2019 12:16 AM

R174, bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 175May 25, 2019 12:19 AM

The kid’s gonna be a teenager with one dad who looks 20 something and another dad who looks 60. God knows what DLB will look like after more surgeries in the years to come.

by Anonymousreply 176May 25, 2019 1:56 AM

R173 please tell us who you suspect to be Lance incognito hefe, I hope it's me 😁

by Anonymousreply 177May 25, 2019 11:01 AM

R173 Probably, he doesn't have much else to do.

by Anonymousreply 178May 25, 2019 8:15 PM

I bet all the pro-DLB posts are made by DLB himself lol.

by Anonymousreply 179May 25, 2019 8:27 PM

Dustin Lance Black is a messy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 180May 25, 2019 10:54 PM

The only way this makes any sense is if DLB is a bottom. Either that or they have an open marriage. But I just can’t see Tom Daley as a top.

by Anonymousreply 181May 26, 2019 12:29 AM

R181 - lots of dils

by Anonymousreply 182May 26, 2019 1:01 AM

Lance is getting a dad bod. He's either going to get fat or start taking HGH. In any case, they'll be divorced within 5 years and Tom will be dating hot guys his own age.

by Anonymousreply 183May 26, 2019 1:22 AM

What did DLB have to do with Obergefell v. Hodges?

by Anonymousreply 184May 26, 2019 1:28 AM

R183 lol sure, but people said the exact same bitter shit when they first started dating.

"they won't last a year" "Lance will leave him when he turns 20" "Tom will break up with him in the next XYZ amount of time"

and yet :-) here they are bitches. 6+ years, a big fat marriage, and a whole ass kid later. stay salty kids!

by Anonymousreply 185May 26, 2019 3:50 AM

R185 types like a femmy fat bottom

by Anonymousreply 186May 26, 2019 3:54 AM

R186 LOL not fat, but 2/3 ain't bad! *Shrugs* Your braincells probably worked overtime for that insult. The fact is, people like you have nothing better to do than hate on someone you don't even know. Being bitchy and speculating is one thing to be expected from a gossip thread, but it's boring for everyone when all people do is make up bullshit or lies.

by Anonymousreply 187May 26, 2019 3:59 AM

Princess save a hoes are the boring ones move along bitch!

by Anonymousreply 188May 26, 2019 4:03 AM

r187 Um.... this is DL. Hating on people we don't know is what we do. You, princess, are a moron. Sit the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 189May 26, 2019 4:09 AM

It’s boring, yet you’re here R187? Okay.

by Anonymousreply 190May 26, 2019 8:04 AM

R183 Re body fat predictions: I am afraid that Tom could easily get fat once he quits competition trainings. He is currently injury-free and hopeful he will keep diving even till Olympics 2024. I wish him all the best, but if anything unfortunately gets him out of professional diving he may get fat easily. His both parents are/were fat, one brother too, Tom loves to cook and has sweet tooth, sportsmans' body usually compensate. Lance will most likely stay the same slim shape whole life, but Tom may turn fatty without rigorous trainings.

by Anonymousreply 191May 27, 2019 7:59 AM

Is fugly Dustin a master of hypnosis?

by Anonymousreply 192May 27, 2019 8:06 AM

[QUOTE]In any case, they'll be divorced within 5 years and Tom will be dating hot guys his own age.

Yeah but his prime hot years will be behind him at that stage.

by Anonymousreply 193May 27, 2019 3:55 PM

In five years we will be drooling over some new hot twinks. Tom may well then be a chubby TV chef/presenter who R183 and R193 will be laughing at. So just enjoy the view now, and let Tom enjoys his life as he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 194May 27, 2019 9:43 PM

DLB has gotten many concessions from British Swimming; he followed Tom to dive meets around Europe 2013 before Tom came out and had behind scenes access, he’s been poolside at training, traveled with the team, attended private team dinners, no other athlete has someone tagging behind them. Now he wants exclusive treatment for their child, BS are right to draw a line.

by Anonymousreply 195May 31, 2019 6:32 PM

Dustin is the bottom in their relationship, right?

by Anonymousreply 196May 31, 2019 8:36 PM

R196, there are two bottoms in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 197May 31, 2019 8:44 PM

R195 What Lance has been doing to support Tom over the years was no courtesy of British Swimming, lol. What many concessions? Lance didn't travel with the team, he would come on his own for a day or two later during competition. Tom has said many times that he wouldn't dive now, had he not met Lance. Also that Lance is his biggest supporter, how much it means to him... You pretend as if this incident is Lance's "hissy fit" while Tom made it clear they are together in this. I see the whole "buggy issue" unnecessarily created by someone from BS. I hope that Tom and Lance "get the outcome they both need".

by Anonymousreply 198May 31, 2019 10:33 PM

R198 Is overly invested.

by Anonymousreply 199May 31, 2019 11:17 PM

Yes R199 in truth to be told. You?

by Anonymousreply 200June 1, 2019 8:51 AM

plus Blach is a shit writer....

by Anonymousreply 201June 1, 2019 11:14 AM

DLB says the closest he came to death was on a flight “with Team GB divers”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 1, 2019 2:53 PM

Tom usually makes some on plane shooting for his YT videos when travelling to and back from competition with his team. But afaik there is no footage of that fire incident, probably because Lance was with them on that particular flight so Tom was not shooting. I remember that Tom spoke about a frightening flight in an interview. That they had to land in Siberia is new to me.

by Anonymousreply 203June 1, 2019 3:51 PM

Happened in July 2014 . Ended up in Irkutsk

by Anonymousreply 204June 1, 2019 4:17 PM

I always think of these 2 as The Duchess and The Dirtwater Fox. Since I find neither of them attractive or interesting Im forever amazed when a thread pops up on here about Gramps and that nubbin dicked diving queen !

by Anonymousreply 205June 1, 2019 4:58 PM

Thank R204. Then there could have been another time on plane when Tom thought he would die, because I kind of now remember that it was more recently since he was thinking of their child (not yet born!?). Now I counfused myself.

Ok R205 you hate them for no apperent reason, we got it. I am sorry.

by Anonymousreply 206June 1, 2019 5:02 PM

Darling R206,I never said I "hate" them. I said I find them neither attractive nor interesting. Reading comprehension is important .

by Anonymousreply 207June 1, 2019 5:05 PM

R207 yet you feel compelled to post here and share your opinion about them. Do you think that makes you more interesting?

by Anonymousreply 208June 1, 2019 5:18 PM

R206 you said more than you think. None of my problem.

by Anonymousreply 209June 1, 2019 5:20 PM

R207 Most of Dustin Lance Black’s most fervid supporters are Tumblr-level fan girls with zero critical thinking facility.

by Anonymousreply 210June 1, 2019 5:51 PM

That was meant for poor R207 but it's obvous with just a little reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 211June 2, 2019 8:05 AM

Can't stand this entitled prick. It's all "me, me, me". I'm sad Tom had to waste his life away with this narcissistic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212June 2, 2019 9:22 AM

You think R212 you know him better than Tom does. How? Please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 213June 2, 2019 9:43 AM

R213 You’re doin the Lord’s work child.

by Anonymousreply 214June 3, 2019 9:24 PM

So it was not about the buggy after all. Tom and Lance won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 14, 2019 7:45 PM

British Swimming is now very apologetic:

[quote] "Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black met with Maurice Watkins, chairman of British Swimming and Jack Buckner - its CEO," the statement said. "The meeting was held to discuss issues arising from the recent event at the London Aquatics Centre where Tom was competing." "British Swimming acknowledges that certain misunderstandings arose (not about a buggy), which have now been resolved," the statement continued. "British Swimming regrets any misunderstandings on its part and any inconvenience caused to Tom, Lance and their family. "One important outcome of the matter is that British Swimming is keen, as are many other sports, to recognise better the commitment of friends and family of competing elite athletes. "Whilst acknowledging the difficulties attendant around World and Olympic events, British Swimming will be carrying out an immediate review of their processes, which it believes will help to address and obviate the issues that arose at the event."

I love how Tom and Lance handled this.

by Anonymousreply 216June 15, 2019 5:06 PM

Horses aren't allowed into swimming events

by Anonymousreply 217June 19, 2019 12:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!