Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Mediterranean - Season 4

The yachties are taking the South of France in a charter season of high seas, high stakes, and high drama!

Premieres June 3 on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 2, 2019 12:14 AM

My boyfriend Colin Macy-O'Toole is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2019 4:47 PM

God, Colin is such a dork. And weird to boot. It’s the kind of weird that translates into creepy after age 30.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2019 4:49 PM

I love Joao's comments on this photo:

[quote] joaograntfranco Life without you is like a broken pencil- pointless 😘❤️😅😅😅 are you from Tennessee? Coz you’re the only 10 I see

Haha. Joao must be in love with Colin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2019 4:50 PM

How dare you, R2! Colin was the best thing about last season of BD Med.

Although I still question his hetero-ness.

I had to laugh when this woman posted on Colin's IG account that she wants him to marry her daughter.

[quote] _agnesyoung I want my daughter to marry you. You are such a stand up guy. And we’ll get along with your parents.

Gurllll...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2019 4:52 PM

These two would make the PERFECT couple.

With the parents' blessing, to boot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2019 4:54 PM

And at Flynn's on Fire Island...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2019 4:55 PM

From the trailer, it looks like the azn female chef is a homophobe.

Oh, joy.

I'm glad that Hanner rips her a new asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2019 4:59 PM

I wish for once that there would be some ethnic people on BD.

Ross was a breath of fresh air last season.

I mean, aren't there any black people in yachting??

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2019 6:26 PM

Chef Ben needs to return to ravage chaos on this charter, and teach them all manners while he's at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2019 9:40 PM

Colin needs a boyfriend. I wish he would just realize it.

I also wish that Chef Adam came back. This new chef looks like a real twat.

I guess it would have been hard to bring back four cast members from last season. No drama in that.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2019 9:42 PM

They've definitely hired more girls for Joao to "fleert" with.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2019 12:28 AM

What will Colin's reason be for not hooking up with a girl THIS season?

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2019 1:55 AM

I will turn in my gay card if Colin is hetero. I had him pegged from the previews last year, and I haven’t changed my mind. J-wow is looking cute this year with the beardage. Is the chef really going to serve the guests Ortega taco shells? Call Ben...stat!

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2019 1:47 AM

Is the chef the woman who says she wouldn't want her kids to see two man kissing in the preview video? And who is the guy who says ...well you better sit at the opposite end of the table?

Last night's show was interesting in that Joao, Hannah and Colin are back. I wonder why Colin. He wasn't exactly a standout. He's dorky in a refreshing way but doesn't bring that much to the show. How do they figure who returns? Is it based on how many people talk about them on social media?

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2019 12:05 PM

Her name is Hanner, dipshits.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Colin is a favorite on twitter during the show. Fans love him.

Fans do not seem to love those nachos. WTF, Chef Mila?

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Was it worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2019 8:17 PM

Hanner & J-Wow are so shrill & overbearing, they need a beta male type to off-set them and gold star dork Colin fills that need - plus, women love him; I think Adam came back last season to redeem himself (not look like stalker creep) and once he did that, he was done. I would like to see them bring in an Adrian-type - someone with real skills, but a passive-aggressive, weirdo attention whore that would have H&J some competition.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2019 8:38 PM

Colin was looking damn fine when he was getting into his whites before the charter and blow drying his hair. His body is solid!

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2019 9:38 PM

That new chef seems to be oblivious to good taste. In the previews for the season there's a clip where Sandy says to someone off-screen that their position has been "made redundant." I'm predicting stew Anastasia, also a chef, will take over.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2019 2:54 AM

The chef licked the steak & then MICROWAVED them. She has elizabeth holmes buggy crazy eyes. She served guests the old el paso taco dinner kit!!

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2019 5:34 PM

I had to house-sit last week and watched several hours of this show.

Adam's not on it anymore? He was the hottest guy!

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2019 5:38 PM

Adam is not on this new season, just Hanner, Colin and J-Wow. Usually only a few come back season after season. The new chef has all the makings of a disaster, so there’s still hope for an Adam return.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2019 10:24 PM

The two douche bag guys (Aussie & guy from Liverpool) and the Type A Stew are exhausting. The only saving grace is that they're more obnoxious than Hanner & J-Wow

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2019 11:17 PM

Joao looks like Beavis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2019 11:44 PM

As bad as Joao may be, he looks better than he did last season.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2019 11:55 PM

OMFG. OH MY GOD!!! Just watched it and can’t believe that Chef! She had to lie about her training, right?? This has got to be a plant, no one would be that stupid to serve that Taco Bell Reject Pile to yacht guests.

Although the guests must have been white trash with palates to match. Twice they compared their meals to fast food chains — McDonald’s and Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2019 5:25 PM

I thought those people were just being polite & playing along; Kate from BD would've dumped that plate of nachos over that chef's head, even if she was some seedy Russian chick.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2019 6:31 PM

The chef is Russian a/k/a batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2019 9:23 PM

The chef is definitely suspect, but any charter group that name-drops "mcdonalds" has no standing to refuse ye olde el paso taco family box set.

Which one is the homophobe? How does Sandy react (she's a lesbian, right?)

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2019 5:24 AM

Chef is the homophobe according to quick preview shot. She’s the one who says she wouldn’t want her son to see two men kissing or something. But who knows the context? Maybe she was quoting some other ignorant fuck. She’s a mess though. We will find out. Scottish deck hand is hot, and Collin’s abs look great.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2019 12:54 PM

He's a Liverpudlian, not a Scot (not that it matters); yes, Colin has definitely been working out, no doubt to impress J-Wow. Rather that hiring in individuals that have some level of competency with yachting, this season looks to be "Love Island on the High Seasons" in which a bunch of hot doofuses pretend do be doing some thing useful in between fucking around & getting hammered.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2019 1:32 PM

I have an inkling the Australian guy is gay, or at least bi:

-He said in his talking head that many of his friends back in Perth are in prison for meth. Meth has disproportionately affected the gay community more than at large -He said in the preview with the homophobic comment from Chef Cunt that she should sit at the other end of the table from him -Unless I missed it, I don’t recall him talking about being a pussy hound or even mentioning the ladies.

I hope I’m right, i too am getting tired of this being “Love Island on the High Seas” with all these hetero crew hookups

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2019 4:09 PM

For me, the aussie goes back and forth between looking good and looking frumpy. I hope he is the gay though, Sandy (sorry Captain Sandy) can't be the only one. I want another competent gay like Josiah, but with maybe a bit more mess. Maybe he considered himself family with Sandy and that's why she got the first-name informality?

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2019 12:44 AM

New episode tonight! Preview shows Chef Taco failing at cake making.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2019 4:37 PM

The dude from Liverpool's accent is ridiculous and annoying...seems like he is laying it on thick. The Kiwi girl is cute but has a voice like a seal. Chef is a hot mess! She can not last the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2019 10:00 PM

They’re running some episodes from season one of Below Deck, forgot how sexy CJ was, what a great body he had, shame his eyes were a little too close together.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2019 10:45 PM

I saw the early episodes of BD too; I have to say, as bitchy as she is, it just wasn't the same without Kate. She is reality TV gold. It's also surprising how much less attractive (though probably more capable) the earlier crews were.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2019 11:25 PM

It's obvious that chef padded her resume and is gonna be the ho who gets the heave. Bye Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2019 12:55 AM

From one of the previews Travis and the Liverpool guy suggest that they get in the hot tub naked together, which looked like it alarmed J-wow. That could be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2019 1:07 AM

That chef is a fraudulent, homophobic grifter.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2019 1:22 AM

I'm sorry but Colin is such a dweeb.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2019 1:56 AM

"You're an absolute oxygen thief." - Best line ever to that homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2019 2:00 AM

God, how I hate that homophobic no talent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2019 2:02 AM

It just so happens they have two trained chefs this season. Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2019 2:04 AM

So they just hired this Russian grifter from craigslist? Where the fuck did they find this nasty cunt?

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2019 2:11 AM

I’m in love with Travis now, the Aussie who told off Chef Cunt. Even if he isn’t gay himself (I think he is), his defense of us homos made me hard.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2019 2:12 AM

So the incompetent chef is incapable of slicing ham thinly...WTF? No way she’s a Cordon Bleu graduate.

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2019 2:30 AM

She made a comment that she “didn’t take the pastry course”, which tells me she just took a few classes at LCB, not a diploma program, where they learn EVERYTHING.

Typical Russian: shady and dishonest as fuck

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2019 2:32 AM

Well R47 Travis was wearing a speedo in one of the previews.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2019 2:47 AM

I think Travis is adorable, and bravo to him for telling of the Russian whore, but after checking out his IG, I’m convinced he’s not too bright.

A lot of pics of him in drag, though, for what it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2019 2:51 AM

"Your shrimp is slimy."

They need to fly Ben in stat.

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2019 3:01 AM

Don't the producers ask the chefs to prepare a meal for them before they send them out on a boat? Bitch flew in through the gaydar too.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2019 3:25 AM

Am I too jaded for thinking the producers knew exactly how homophobic (not even homophobic, but VOCALLY homophobic and obviously completely unaware that anyone might take offense to that... maybe) Chef Taco was, and were salivating at the drama likely to come from that homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2019 3:27 AM

Not at all R54. I fucking hate the bitch but for the first time in the series, I actually watched the show live (not recorded) as I couldn’t wait to see what ineptitude she would pull tonight. She didn’t disappoint, and that makes for good tv.

The producers knew what they were doing. The plan all along has probably been for Anastasia to be the chef, giving Chef Taco a few episodes of cringeworthiness.

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2019 3:37 AM

Wow are all Russians that homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2019 6:54 AM

There are a lot of homophobes among straight women that just aren’t as vocal as this Russian cunt (especially in the Southern US)

A lot of straight women will act like they are fine with the gays but then trash them behind their backs...

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2019 6:58 AM

The tossing the salad comment was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2019 3:00 PM

I'm shocked Joao and Hannah actually get along this time... and that Joao isn't a dick (so far).

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2019 3:00 PM

Jwow does seem more mature and humbled this season. Maybe after seeing what a dick he was himself made him change.

I think it’s hilarious that Brooke cheated on him. She was SO NEEDY and homely looking, Jwow probably never imagined she’d stray.

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2019 3:04 PM

R57 Yup. Most Dataoungers think all women are like the Larries who love gays and get turned on by gay men. Most women are not like that at all. Many women are actually homophobic, maybe not as vocal about it as the Russian cunt though. Russians are mostly all homophobic, both women and men.

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2019 3:06 PM

When she admitted how much she loved Putin — wow. They must all be brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2019 3:08 PM

The chef is clueless. She is taking all the guests wishes literally. That they like Mexican doesn't mean she has to serve them Mexican. She can make all sorts of food with a Mexican twist. That's what Ben did, he made really outlandish food, but still within the wishes of the guests.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2019 3:21 PM

The Russian chef was planted for the drama. That's why they hired a chef-trained stew.

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2019 4:07 PM

The real question is: is chef taco purposely playing awful for the cameras, or did the producers pick her to see what happens, knowing she’s a homophobic cunt grifter who can’t really cook?

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2019 4:11 PM

Didn't I see that the chef is a professional poker player (to the extent that's even a real thing)? She probably has an understanding with BRAVO that they will raise her profile, but she'll have to look like an ass on their show (which she's doing quite well)

All of the chefs they've had have different abilities, but they're generally passionate about food, even to the point of being obnoxious about it (like Adam his first season). This bitch has 0 fucks to give about any of it.

by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2019 7:27 PM

Who hired the Russian whore? Has cordon bleu put out a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 67June 11, 2019 8:36 PM

R67 I'm watching now, and Chef says she didn't take the patisserie course. This leads me to believe she may have ATTENDED Cordon Bleu but did she GRADUATE from there? I don't know much about how the school operates but I suspect that pastry is probably a required course.

by Anonymousreply 68June 11, 2019 8:43 PM

I think anyone can take classes at LCB, but to get into the degree/diploma course is different entirely. They do show a photo of her in the uniform, so who knows what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 69June 11, 2019 8:47 PM

I like when Jwow called Hanner a thundercunt.

by Anonymousreply 70June 11, 2019 8:52 PM

LOVING the vodka tampon girl!!

by Anonymousreply 71June 11, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote] I hope he is the gay though, Sandy (sorry Captain Sandy) can't be the only one. I want another competent gay like Josiah

What about Colin??

I find it infinitely fascinating that the girls never go for him, despite the fact that he's smart and attractive. It's like the females have some inner beacon telling them that he's not into them.

[quote] When she admitted how much she loved Putin — wow

That's when I knew she was deadly serious. Nobody would ever admit to that, even jokingly. And then everything about her made sense. The fraud, the homophobia, the ignorance.

[quote] the guests must have been white trash with palates to match

Even so, they're from Southern California, so at the very least they would know good Mexican food from bad.

[quote] LOVING the vodka tampon girl!!

She is like every Kiwi girl I've ever known. They are very natural, and funny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 72June 11, 2019 11:49 PM

I thought the charter couple were trying to be nice and say nice things about the food because their reactions were being filmed. I don't think that happens next week. Now I understand what Cap'n Sandy means when she says - "You have been made redundant." Because stew-chef Anastasia will take over after saving her ass with the cake.

by Anonymousreply 73June 12, 2019 12:33 AM

So what does the asian lady think about two WOMEN kissing in front of her child?

I'm sure that Captain Sandy would like to know. And then KICK HER ASS OFF THE BOAT!

by Anonymousreply 74June 12, 2019 12:45 AM

Colin is the cutest and sweetest, and yes his sexuality is a mystery. Regardless of what he’s into, hes smart to not show him getting it on on tv. Although I hope he’s getting it on with SOMEONE

by Anonymousreply 75June 12, 2019 2:26 AM

Poor, poor Colin. He spends a lot of time in the friend zone. His dick is like Antarctica. Everyone knows it's down there but nobody wants to visit it.

by Anonymousreply 76June 12, 2019 2:31 AM

The guests were so nice and appreciative I do believe they really just being nice about the food. Sweet.

The Kiwi girl is hilarious. I would like to be in her head for day. She seems to find everything funny like she is stoned 24x7.

by Anonymousreply 77June 12, 2019 12:03 PM

That chef is a fraudulent, homophobic grifter

And of course she is RUSSIAN!

Couldn't even make a fucking edible cake!!

by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2019 4:21 PM

Mila has to be a set up from the producers. It was obvious from the first meal that she was not very skilled. I can’t wait to see CAPTAIN Sandy’s reaction to the homophone comment.

by Anonymousreply 79June 12, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote] Poor, poor Colin. He spends a lot of time in the friend zone. His dick is like Antarctica. Everyone knows it's down there but nobody wants to visit it.

Maybe they want his cute, tight butt.

[quote] Mila has to be a set up from the producers. It was obvious from the first meal that she was not very skilled.

Sure, Boris. The point is that she LIED on her resume. She's a liar and a fraud. Just like her hero, Putin.

by Anonymousreply 80June 13, 2019 1:46 PM

Mila may obv be a liar and a fraud, but I can’t imagine that in a high end position such as that, there’s no demonstration of skills during the vetting process. Resume or not, they had to know the bitch couldn’t cook what she shows in her photos.

by Anonymousreply 81June 13, 2019 2:46 PM

Ha ha. What was the tip-off -- the taco shells or the canned corn? I could not believe my eyes when she started shaking those kernels out of a can.

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2019 12:31 AM

OMG the best part is when Captain Sandy is showing Chef Taco pictures of actual charter-grade food dishes on her phone. Can you imagine having to show your cook pictures on your phone of the kind of high-end classy meals you want to serve on your mega yacht, so the chef doesn't serve the next guest group tacos?? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2019 12:57 AM

The best part was when the one girl on the crew said "I'm not promiscuous. I'd much rather watch Gilmore Girls than suck a dick."

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2019 1:44 AM

r83, those weren't just random food photos. Allegedly, that was food Chef Mila has cooked and plated in the past.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2019 9:56 AM

Hannah looks like Zsa Zsa Gabor on WWHL tonight. The Below Deck was good tonight. Poor Colin gets injured and shrugs it off. (sigh) He admits he feels out of place with these people. They're not his kind. If it wasn't for his raging nerd factor he'd be relationship material. But nobody wants to fuck poor Colin. My suggestion: Gay for Pay vids.

On WWHL Anastasia said Jack and Travis spend a lot of time naked together, so hopefully that will be seen coming up. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 86June 18, 2019 2:30 AM

I like Below Dick.

by Anonymousreply 87June 18, 2019 2:33 AM

Good crew this year...well except for chef taco. Convinced Colin is a nerdy secret gay.

by Anonymousreply 88June 18, 2019 2:42 AM

Okay, Aesha is weird and gross. But she looks good on a dance floor.

by Anonymousreply 89June 18, 2019 2:58 AM

I wonder how long we're going to have to endure this chef until she (inevitably) get fired and replaced.

by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2019 5:06 AM

Aesha playing a career power move by telling her poo origins story while Captain Sandy was trying to eat her lunch.

Maybe that explains why Colin isn't feeling the crew this season. He was brought up too nice....

by Anonymousreply 91June 18, 2019 9:34 AM

Colin drives the Fire Island ferry. Surely he's been hit on by gay guys before, and had ample opportunities. Maybe he's actually asexual?

by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2019 9:46 AM

I have a straight stepbrother who captains a big boat and he got his start on the Fire Island ferry. I don't know if he was hit on by guys but he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 93June 18, 2019 1:16 PM

Hannah said on WWHL last night that Mila the Russian Chef actually stole photos of her food from the Cordon Bleu Website. The photos that Captain Sandy was showing Mila on her phone were supposedly dishes she had prepared. Hannah did a reverse Google Image Search and discovered that Mila had lifted the photos of the dishes directly from the Cordon Bleu Website. Perhaps she didn’t even attend and got the chefs uniform at a costume shop? She’s a total fraud!

by Anonymousreply 94June 18, 2019 3:49 PM

Yeah, I can't imagine the producers didn't know about Mila's incompetence in the galley. Considering the chefs in the past, wouldn't they have asked her to prepare a tasting session for the big shots before they hired her? Did they really sit down to a dinner of stale taco shells and government cheese and say to themselves: "She's the one!"

by Anonymousreply 95June 18, 2019 4:06 PM

R95 they probably did, knowing the drama and storyline it would create

by Anonymousreply 96June 18, 2019 4:09 PM

Make of this what you will, but here's an interesting read from the Washington Post about "Below Deck" where the producers claim that were just as shocked as everyone else about that plate of cat sick/nachos that Mila served up, implying that if she's a fake, they didn't know it.

Aesha seems just gross & odd - I can't imagine being cooped with her in a small boat; when even Hanner finds you horrifying & vulgar, that's pretty bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2019 7:55 PM

I almost choked laughing when that lazy deckhand referred to Mila as Sexy Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2019 11:56 PM

I’d love to see the Russian cunt suffer a knife slip and lose a couple fingers.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2019 9:43 PM

I want to the filling in a Travis and Joao sandwich.

Kee-rist, they're so fuckin' HOT.

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2019 7:57 PM

I hope they're not planning to drag the termination of the Oxygen Thief over into the episode after next. To do that risks the poisoning of more innocent charter guests with slimy shrimp.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2019 8:21 PM

How does shrimp get slimy?

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2019 8:25 PM

When it it sits packed in together with other slimy shrimp in a sealed tin can for years on a shelf before being served to people who are paying $200K+ for a luxury vacation.

by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2019 8:28 PM

R103 the crab was canned but I thought she said something about the shrimp being frozen coming from Thailand

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2019 8:30 PM

Is the guy who called the chef an oxygen thief gay? Didn't he say he's had gay experiences? Or was he just talking in general? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2019 8:58 PM

R104, you're right -- the frozen shrimp from Thailand. The crab in tins. Ugh. And I was just getting over the nachos. She needs a ticket out of there.

by Anonymousreply 106June 20, 2019 9:07 PM

I'm shocked that I actually like Joao? I couldn't stand him last season, I borderline hated him. He seems so sweet this season. We're definitely seeing a different side to him now. Hearing him talking about his gay uncle was heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 107June 20, 2019 9:10 PM

R105 if not gay then gay-adjacent. His Insta is full of him in drag and/or kissing boys

by Anonymousreply 108June 20, 2019 9:28 PM

That Liiverpool dude is terrible at his job. He just doesn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 109June 20, 2019 9:31 PM

R109 his accent makes my ears bleed too

by Anonymousreply 110June 20, 2019 9:33 PM

R108 Thanks, so he wasn't really talking in general when he said "maybe I've been with men". He said that but then followed it up with that he has many gay friends, so I wasn't sure if he was like "what if I was gay?" just to shut her up or if he was talking about his experiences. Either way the chef is clearly homophobic. Wanna bet she made up her gay friend? LMAO. No way that cunt has a gay friend. Who would be friends with a homophobe like that? Also, she's shit at her job. I hope she gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 111June 20, 2019 9:36 PM

They need to toss that Rusky Homophobe overboard and bring back Sexy Chef Leon and his beef(y) cheeks! Yumm-o!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 20, 2019 9:36 PM

Travis is beautiful, hope we see him with his clothes off soon

by Anonymousreply 113June 20, 2019 9:43 PM

I missed Season 3. Was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 114June 20, 2019 9:52 PM

NONE OF YOU caught precious Colin saying something about taking Homophobe Ruskie Cook to Fire Island "to see his people"???!!!

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2019 3:05 AM

I don't think that necessarily means that Colin is gay, R115.

Colin's actually from Long Island, and he's also a ferry captain for Fire Island, so "his people" could mean New Yorkers, Long Islanders, or his customers.

That said, I'm convinced that Colin is gay. But that's a whole different story.

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2019 3:44 AM

I missed hearing Colin mention "his people". I heard him say something "She should come to Fire Island, it would blow her mind" or something to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2019 5:04 AM

colin and joa...whatever...will hook up!

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2019 6:16 AM

That's what I heard also 117

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Did that Liverpool dude call the Russian cunt sexy Hitler?

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2019 1:25 PM

Travis is deffo gay. First he asked where the sex toys for the male g spot were, Joao started laughing. Are they flirting? Will they hook up? Then again, Travis said "I'd like to try your dick" to Colin, so maybe he's like that with everyone, lol

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2019 2:01 PM

Yeah, Travis is gay.

He immediately came out with "you're a typical Russian homophobe..." when he started arguing with the asian "chef."

That's not something a straight guy would say.

by Anonymousreply 122June 23, 2019 1:54 AM

Liverpudlian with the curly locks looks pretty good shirtless. Liked the scene with him ironing. He’s a randy fucker.

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2019 1:55 AM

An hour to make deformed pancakes!

I knew they would drag out Mila's firing over this episode. She's still a sous chef under Anastasia who isn't much better. But she could do pancakes in under an hour.

Sandi says they're in the middle of the season and she can't get a replacement chef so it looks like the two of them will battle it out in the galley. The crew was lucky to get a tip because of her.

by Anonymousreply 124June 25, 2019 2:42 AM

Travis stating that he’s heterosexual, but has experimented in the past, and isn’t that opposed to doing it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 25, 2019 3:21 AM

Too many Eurotrash on this show. I prefer Kate's version of Below Deck where the crew is mostly American.

by Anonymousreply 126June 25, 2019 1:01 PM

R124 yeah I think he’s straight, at most bisexual. I rewatched episode one and the showed previews for the season — apparently he makes out with nasty Hannah.

But hey, if he’s straight and willing to stand up to homophobes like Mila, good for him. We need more allies like that.

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2019 1:05 PM

^^sorry meant R125

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2019 1:05 PM

R124 The Russian homophobic cunt probably faked her references. There is no way in hell those references were real. If they were she wouldn't be such a shitty chef.

by Anonymousreply 129June 25, 2019 2:41 PM

They show a pic of Travis naked from behind — OMG what a glorious ass.

by Anonymousreply 130June 25, 2019 3:29 PM

Travis is glorious period

by Anonymousreply 131June 25, 2019 4:46 PM

I'm guessing both Simple Jack & Travis stink of cigarette smoke and BO - not sure why but I'm guessing they do. It's a good think they're stuck together & not with sweet clean Colin

by Anonymousreply 132June 25, 2019 8:54 PM

colin misses mommy

by Anonymousreply 133June 25, 2019 8:59 PM

Colin is 29 years old??? Time to grow up, buddy

by Anonymousreply 134June 25, 2019 9:54 PM

Mila had premade Pancake mix (just add water) and it still was a struggle. Does sandy pick her staff?

by Anonymousreply 135June 26, 2019 9:24 AM

When Mila said she makes crepe-like "Russian" pancakes, I thought . . . finally something she can't fuck up. Wrongo. Hilarious that it took an hour to get those deformed little nuggets up to the guests. I also expected Chef Ben to walk in and save the day, but noooo. We're stuck with a homophobic, culinary fraud. I don't believe they can't find a decent chef out there mid-season because a fry cook at Mickey D's would be an improvement.. If I were on that boat and being served that food, not only would I not tip, I'd ask for a refund. Like Hannah (?) said: Food is 50% of the tip.

by Anonymousreply 136June 26, 2019 9:39 AM

The food Mila is making is the obvious signal of producer manipulation, because what provisioning service is stocking Hidden Valley Ranch, El Paso taco kits, and Aunt Jemima pancake mix in the south of France? Remember in past seasons when they've run into trouble doing things like finding a specific kind of tequila? Or in the first episode this season where they struggled to get milk? No European company is stocking that shit food when there's no demand for it. It's provided by the producers, because it serves as visual shorthand for American viewers that she's using low end, not glamorous products.

by Anonymousreply 137June 27, 2019 12:56 AM

OMG that daughter the “recording artist” was pure camp. I thought I was watching a Christopher Guest movie!

And the son seems a little Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 138July 2, 2019 2:11 AM

The cute Liverpudlian certainly has a tasty ass, glad we got a nice look at it.

by Anonymousreply 139July 2, 2019 2:15 AM

"Recording Artist" Ashley was Rebecca Black level talented with a song to match.

by Anonymousreply 140July 2, 2019 3:14 AM

Finally! Goodbye Mila you bitch. Go back to being the fucktoy of drunk Russian Oligarchs. Surprised to see Anastasia actually step up and overcome though the bar was set very low. Wondering who the new chef will be -- Ben? Beef cheeks (no)? Or that strange hippie chef from last season.

by Anonymousreply 141July 2, 2019 6:19 PM

Anastasia may be a good cook but she served spaghetti and meatballs last week..not exactly the height of sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 142July 2, 2019 9:48 PM

Travis and Jack like to be naked together. Travis swings both ways.

by Anonymousreply 143July 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Yeah, that whole "mangina" bit. Hysterical. I don't know. Don't really think they're lovers. It looks, though, like Hannah and Travis hook up in an upcoming episode. Yick.

by Anonymousreply 144July 2, 2019 10:26 PM

How many STIs does Hannah have? I hope she doesn’t give Trav the herp!

by Anonymousreply 145July 2, 2019 10:43 PM

Trav got it when he was 14.

by Anonymousreply 146July 2, 2019 10:49 PM

Travis has kind of grown on me, while Colin just seems like a hapless doofus.

by Anonymousreply 147July 2, 2019 11:27 PM

Colin is a huge nerd, and probably still a virgin at 29.

by Anonymousreply 148July 2, 2019 11:31 PM

Colin's whole complaint is he doesn't fit in with the rest because a big night for him is two drinks and home by ten which is very holier than thou, but that's Colin. Jack and Aesha seem a perfect fit for a shipboard fling, an obvious attraction. He's a deadbeat on the job but Jack makes me laugh with his 'pudlian accent and witty asides. Totally see them as a couple. At least for a fewcharters.

by Anonymousreply 149July 3, 2019 12:31 AM

I was thinking Colin might be a virgin too

by Anonymousreply 150July 3, 2019 1:12 AM

"Anastasia may be a good cook but she served spaghetti and meatballs last week..not exactly the height of sophistication."

That was what the guests asked for on the preference sheet

by Anonymousreply 151July 3, 2019 7:56 AM

Well, remember the woman Colin pined for last season wasn't feisty Jamie, but Brooke - pretty, but dim, unassertive, little sense of humor with a raging drinking habit even for a Brit . So clearly none of this bunch is going to be a match for him.

by Anonymousreply 152July 3, 2019 8:25 AM

Oh, God, that "recording artist" daughter. There's nothing worse than a posing "wigger." I just wanna punch her in the face.

by Anonymousreply 153July 3, 2019 9:58 AM

R151 they requested Italian...not spaghetti and meatballs.

by Anonymousreply 154July 3, 2019 11:30 AM

Looks like Joao is back to being a dick next episode.

by Anonymousreply 155July 3, 2019 11:47 AM

Yeah, Brooke... I found it hard to believe that she's the one who broke it off with JWow. IMHO, she was homely, needy, and boring. He must have done something that made her leave and try to hurt him with a new guy.

by Anonymousreply 156July 3, 2019 12:04 PM

I want to cuddle with JWow

by Anonymousreply 157July 3, 2019 5:56 PM

Last I knew, spaghetti and meatballs were Italian

by Anonymousreply 158July 3, 2019 6:08 PM

And still is.

by Anonymousreply 159July 3, 2019 6:12 PM

Joao & Hanner being likable, reasonable people doesn't suit them - they need to go back to the raging psychos we know they really are.

by Anonymousreply 160July 3, 2019 8:43 PM

R160 Looks like Joao will be back to his old self in the next episode with that snide comment to Anastasia about her being a chef.

by Anonymousreply 161July 3, 2019 9:04 PM

Looks like Joao will be back to his old self in the next episode with that snide comment to Anastasia about her being a chef.

Well, she did appear to be yammering on to a bunch of exhausted people about how she has the hardest, most important job on the boat, so I'm guessing Joao deserves a pass over this one since it sounds like she had it coming. Plus, once the stink of the Red Menace is gone, Hannah will be bitching about the uppity new chef too

by Anonymousreply 162July 4, 2019 12:33 AM

I want to lick, taste, smell every part of Travis

by Anonymousreply 163July 4, 2019 12:01 PM

I love Colin, but he is being ridiculous about his crew mates. This bunch isn't very different from last season. Maybe it's because he had Kasey on the yacht last year, and since she was also from New York, she was like a little bit of home for him.

Every single episode, he has mentioned that he doesn't belong and he doesn't fit in, which I'm guessing means that he will be leaving the show soon. I think that after this screw up with the anchor, he's just going to quit, leaving Capt. Sandy with two crew members short.

Funny because Travis was trying to be fun with Colin in the van, but Colin didn't want any part of it. Travis said something like "Colin, do you want to lay down with me??" I actually think that he was flirting with Colin... lol.

Bummer, because I'll miss "Colly Wolly" as Joao calls him

by Anonymousreply 164July 4, 2019 10:23 PM

I think that's just Colin's story line this year: he doesn't fit in. It makes sense because he's not a match for anyone of the girls & the two guys are kind of freaky, which just highlights what a doofus Colin is. I'm kind of surprised he isn't any better at this job - Travis had to help him with the slide & that appears to require muscle as much as anything. In previous BD seasons, the young guys are eager to move up & Colin shows no signs of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 165July 5, 2019 12:07 AM

I think Travis is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 166July 5, 2019 12:09 AM

I don’t get the sense Colin is looking at yachting as a long term career. He probably hopes the exposure on the show will him him with a music career.

by Anonymousreply 167July 5, 2019 12:11 AM

^^HELP him with a music career

by Anonymousreply 168July 5, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote] I think that's just Colin's story line this year: he doesn't fit in. It makes sense because he's not a match for anyone of the girls

Colin will never be a match with any of the girls, and I think we all know why.

[quote] I'm kind of surprised he isn't any better at this job - Travis had to help him with the slide

Interestingly, Colin is still the third deckhand. He's actually lower in rank than than Jack and Travis, even though Colin was on the show last season.

It says that he's definitely not up to the job, which is strange because he actually captains a ferry between Fire Island and Long Island. How is that even possible?

[quote] I don’t get the sense Colin is looking at yachting as a long term career.

Colin said as much. He said that he prefers the Fire Island ferry because it's an 8 hour workday and he gets to go home afterwards.

As fun and adventurous as being a "yachtie" seems to some people, Colin definitely isn't one of those people.

I think that he just wants a very boring life where he works m-f, then goes to bed at 10pm. It's not a bad thing, because that totally suits his personality.

by Anonymousreply 169July 5, 2019 4:47 AM

Does Colin live with his parents? I think he does.

by Anonymousreply 170July 5, 2019 1:02 PM

I bet Jack and Travis have at least sucked each other off.

by Anonymousreply 171July 5, 2019 1:27 PM

R170, last season Colin said that he lives on his own, but he visits his parents every day. He must live close by, but not actually with them.

I think it's sweet that he's so sheltered.

He's also an only child, but he doesn't seem spoiled at all.

by Anonymousreply 172July 5, 2019 2:11 PM

There’s some arrested development there with Colin.

by Anonymousreply 173July 5, 2019 3:06 PM

[quote] There’s some arrested development there with Colin.

Haha Colin is the only person in all seasons of Below Deck to have his parents visit him. In Italy!

Actually, Ben's brother and Nico's brother both came to visit them in the Caribbean, but your parents??

Colin's mom and dad are still helicopter parenting him... rofl.

by Anonymousreply 174July 5, 2019 3:33 PM

Yeah but they seem very sweet R174

by Anonymousreply 175July 5, 2019 6:30 PM

We need some drama this season! Everyone is being too nice, esp with the Russian homophobe chef out the door.

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2019 11:09 AM

That was kind of a boring episode. The family - even the rapper daughter - were very nice and well behaved. Good morning!

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2019 6:24 PM

Captain Sandy made a MASSIVE mistake promoting Anastasia to the chef. I actually agree with Hannah this time, she doesn't have the experience and this is not a position where she can learn underway. I don't know who called her out on being selfish by taking the position , but whoever it was was right. Anastasia shouldn't have accepted it. She has a massive ego now, sigh. Joao was right saying what she did was not right, as we see in the preview she doesn't have what it takes. I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2019 8:49 PM

Sandy is an idiot. Why fix something that works? Now ALL teams are affected. Both the stews and the deck team. I seriously don't get the reason behind the decision. I understand she was happy with Anastasia's work and just wanted to be nice, but there's a difference between one charter and the rest of the charter season. She did it once, can she continue like this? I have my doubts. Also, by promoting her Sandy changed the dynamics on the boat. This will come back and bite her later. I wonder if she only did this because it would make for better tv? Everyone can see that this won't end well, but it does mean more drama.

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2019 8:49 PM

Well, we know from the previews that Chef Snowflake has a teary, anxiety-filled meltdown so we can only assume that at mid-season, the ubiquitous Chef Ben will show up and immediately clash with Hanner & J-Wow. BD usually seems to have some organic drama, but this season just seems so flat & cast members so dull that it's all producer created drama

by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2019 8:58 PM

R180 Literally what I was thinking. This was done on purpose to create drama.

by Anonymousreply 181July 9, 2019 9:04 PM

Ben works with Captain Lee not Captain Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 182July 9, 2019 10:02 PM

I hope ubiquitous Ben shows up again, lol. They always give him a grand entrance. It looks like Below Deck has pulled in it's biggest audience -- with 1.7M tuning in . . .

"Bravo Ratings tweeted that episode three of the current season was the highest rated episode of the show at the time. “S04E03 – 1.699 million viewers (0.61 18-49 demo) *series high*” Adding, “this is the highest rating (total viewers and demo) that #BelowDeckMed has received in all 4 seasons!”"

by Anonymousreply 183July 9, 2019 11:20 PM

Travis needs to fuck Jacks tattooed ass.

by Anonymousreply 184July 10, 2019 10:50 AM

Cheeky Jack would look amazing getting fucked. Nice head of hair for Travis to grab onto and pretty face. Thanks for the visual, R184.

by Anonymousreply 185July 10, 2019 11:18 AM

[quote] Ben works with Captain Lee not Captain Sandy.

Wrong.

Ben worked in the Med on Season 1 of Below Deck Med, with Captain Mark and Hanner and Bobby (and Danny).

Adam joined seasons 2 and 3.

by Anonymousreply 186July 10, 2019 7:02 PM

Colin looks like he has an immaculate butthole, which is so tight that you probably couldn't even fit a pin through it!

He's really uptight.

by Anonymousreply 187July 10, 2019 7:03 PM

It's funny how "Uptight" used to be a good word. It meant you were cool. Colin is sweet but he'll never be cool. I was so embarrassed for him when he told Brooke his feelings about her and she handed him the "I like you like a friend" line.

by Anonymousreply 188July 10, 2019 7:09 PM

travis is def. getting hotter. maybe because they all lose some weight and get tan. and the skunk blonde is growing out.

by Anonymousreply 189July 10, 2019 7:12 PM

Ben never worked with Captain Sandy period so shove it 186

by Anonymousreply 190July 10, 2019 9:44 PM

Poor Colin.

He's so hopeless this season.

Oh, and the Sirocco is a shit yacht.

by Anonymousreply 191July 11, 2019 7:38 AM

These problems are so easy to solve.

Fire Jack. Hire a chef. Move Anastasia back to her old position. Hire a replacement for Jack.

Done.

What in the fuck is so hard about that, Captain Sandy?

by Anonymousreply 192July 11, 2019 7:43 AM

Watching the crew work so hard on this charter, made me EXHAUSTED!

For those of you saying that this was a boring episode, it was probably because they were so damned busy that they didn't have any time for drama!

They busted their asses (except for Jack), and got the biggest tip ever.

by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2019 8:14 AM

Capt sandy is fucking up the season royally.

by Anonymousreply 194July 11, 2019 11:11 AM

R192 it’s mid season, not so easy to find (competent) crew.

by Anonymousreply 195July 11, 2019 1:59 PM

Well, keeping A as chef is one thing, but Cap'n S needs to hire others to make up for the 3rd stew position and the missing lead deck hand, now working in the kitchen plus on deck. If those positions were filled with competent people, keeping A in the kitchen (with support) wouldn't be a hardship to the entire crew. Cap'n S is choosing to deal with the entity she knows, rather than taking a chance on an unknown chef in the middle of the season, which is equally chancy. (Though in the South o' France you'd think it'd be easier to replace a chef than say, in Tahiti.) Giving A the opportunity to continue and perhaps take a huge step in the yachting hierarchy with support is pretty lucky for her. It's not selfish to take the challenge when it's offered. It's a life/learning experience that someone with gumption would grab. Anyone who is pissy with A should direct that toward the Cap'n, who is making the decisions to move people around and not replace vacancies quickly enough.

I kinda thought Josiah was going to come on as a stew and show up Hanner, but now I think it's going to be another woman.

by Anonymousreply 196July 11, 2019 2:39 PM

Sandy said that because it was mid season, all the chefs were taken but she did hire a 3rd stew.

by Anonymousreply 197July 11, 2019 3:04 PM

Sandy should have also hired another deckhand if Travis is having to act as crew chef because fragile A cant hack it. (BTW anyone else annoyed at her constant whining about how she doesn’t want to fail? We. Get. it.).

by Anonymousreply 198July 11, 2019 3:21 PM

Is it really mid-season though? They film this in late Sept, early October.

by Anonymousreply 199July 11, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]Fire Jack. Hire a chef. Move Anastasia back to her old position. Hire a replacement for Jack.

And make J-Wow work in nothing but a jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 200July 11, 2019 3:29 PM

I'm all for that R200, he is looking sexy AF to me this season.

by Anonymousreply 201July 11, 2019 3:31 PM

Yes J-Wow is actually quite gorgeous. Very nice to look at. Even with his rehabbed personality this season, I hate admitting that lol. All the men are pretty hot this season though. Travis attacking Mila for being homophobic was one of the best scenes I've ever seen on Bravo. If only every one reacted like that. He shot to a 10 at that moment.

by Anonymousreply 202July 11, 2019 3:36 PM

Joao was 100% correct in calling out Anastasia.

She was whining about all of the pressure of her new "position," yet the deck crew are the ones busting their humps.

And to be honest, Travis helped in making her look good. He's like a sous chef to her, which NO OTHER chef on Below Deck has had. They all had to do the jobs by themselves. She gets an extra person to help her out.

That's bullshit!

Sandy took away one deck hand and shorted them, while giving the cook an extra person. That has also never happened on any season of BD.

Sandy is making horrible decisions this season.

by Anonymousreply 203July 11, 2019 8:29 PM

Meh, this whole thing is Stations of the Cross for Hanner & J-Wow based on last season's behavior (want to make an overworked J-Wow even crazier? move the boat some small distance & for no apparent reason; want to make Hanner crazy? Take away her hard workers & make *her* clean the toilets & the shower stalls). I hope somewhere Conrad is laughing hysterically at the whole mess.

I also think the effusive praise (and big tip) from the last guests (the wanna be J-Low creature) was producer driven to set them all up for a big fail to come. It seems hard to believe that wealthy people would get all excited over steak & carrots in THE SOUTH OF FRANCE!

The "chicken is for poor people" woman or "where's my nuts" bunch should show up & cause Anastasia to freak out & jump overboard

by Anonymousreply 204July 11, 2019 11:35 PM

[quote]The "chicken is for poor people" woman or "where's my nuts" bunch should show up & cause Anastasia to freak out & jump overboard

I loved when she said this is how "dogs eat". A truer word never spoken, at least in her case. Captain Sandy was right to move the boat again. I assumed she suggested the better view, and I agreed with her, as a backdrop for the video. JWow probably came to realize that as the charter went on, and they did end up with the biggest tip ever.

by Anonymousreply 205July 12, 2019 12:56 AM

What do we think of Joao with long hair?

I like it short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 13, 2019 1:57 AM

R206 Ugh. Short definitely.

by Anonymousreply 207July 13, 2019 2:02 AM

Has J-Wow put on the pounds or decreased his workouts since last season? He looks...less defined and more puffy. Though that could also be alcohol bloat. Sorry if already discussed and I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 208July 15, 2019 2:59 AM

Colin looked damn good bending over the side of the boat with those skin tight shorts on.

by Anonymousreply 209July 16, 2019 1:46 AM

The tradition of super trashy charter guests continues with the “Queen of Versailles”, chatelaine of that giant unfinished monstrosity on a swamp in Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 210July 16, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote] Colin looked damn good bending over the side of the boat with those skin tight shorts on.

I kept meaning to ask, "why does Colin wear such tight shorts????"

It really turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 211July 16, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote] why does Colin wear such tight shorts?

Colin is a size 32 waist at the MOST, so for his shorts to be that tight, they've got to be at least a size 28 or 30.

Bitch is definitely showing off.

by Anonymousreply 212July 16, 2019 3:27 AM

I love Jezzabub. He's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 213July 16, 2019 4:11 AM

Haha Travis said that the blow-up sex doll looked like it had a "prolapsed anus."

How in the hell does HE know what that is?? rofl. You just know he's a sex freak!

by Anonymousreply 214July 16, 2019 4:41 AM

Where’s the mint jelly? I’m classy!

by Anonymousreply 215July 16, 2019 4:49 AM

Okay, so what in the hell is up with June?

Curiouser and curiouser...

by Anonymousreply 216July 16, 2019 5:01 AM

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

by Anonymousreply 217July 16, 2019 6:31 AM

Colin is just too adorable for words.

I wish he was my boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 218July 16, 2019 9:24 AM

So is the new girl a lesbian?

Every time Hanner asks if she has a boyfriend, June's face gets contorted, and she starts to look very uncomfortable.

When asked on the next episode, she actually starts to cry and then throws up.

Poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 219July 16, 2019 9:25 AM

Starting to cry and throw up does not say “lesbian” to me. It says she’s recently been to Dumpsville.

by Anonymousreply 220July 16, 2019 1:40 PM

Is this Yachting Personnel? This is Captain Sandy. I need a Third Stew with baggage. Preferably emotionally unstable. Stat.

by Anonymousreply 221July 16, 2019 1:42 PM

I think June is pregnant

by Anonymousreply 222July 16, 2019 2:55 PM

[quote] Travis said that the blow-up sex doll looked like it had a "prolapsed anus."

How in the hell does HE know what that is??

He must be a fellow Datalounger!!

I think Colin's falling for June. He wants to save her from the crew he doesn't fit in with. "If you have any questions, I'm here.".

by Anonymousreply 223July 16, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote] I think Colin's falling for June

I think that Colin is fooling himself.

He's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 224July 16, 2019 8:19 PM

Colin is falling for the unavailable pregnant June...how convenient 🤔😉🤦🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 225July 21, 2019 2:07 AM

This season is SO BORING!

by Anonymousreply 226July 22, 2019 12:50 AM

I loved that shot of Colin bending over the side of the boat and presenting his fine ass in those tight shorts!

by Anonymousreply 227July 22, 2019 1:03 PM

Not enough fucking and fighting this season. Zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 228July 22, 2019 1:39 PM

I like this season...the new stew June seems like she is on quaaludes.

by Anonymousreply 229July 22, 2019 2:36 PM

I want to see Joao bang Colin into submission.

They would make such a cute couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 22, 2019 6:59 PM

Joao totally looks like the top, and Colin the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

3 out of 4 gays....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 22, 2019 7:02 PM

Come meet the parents, boyfriend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 22, 2019 7:02 PM

J-wow is not gay. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 234July 22, 2019 7:38 PM

No he's not but damn I find him sexy!

by Anonymousreply 235July 22, 2019 8:43 PM

The games that Jack play are triggering. They are a type of bullying. He's deliberately trying to push Joao's buttons to avoid work and for his own amusement. Sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 236July 23, 2019 2:28 AM

I noticed tonight how dated the interior of the boat looks. The guests must want to be part of the show instead of vacationing on a really nice boat. The tableware looks like it came from the Dollar Tree. The flatware and wine glasses look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 237July 23, 2019 3:38 AM

Colin looks like a drag queen out of make up. this season SUCKS!

by Anonymousreply 238July 23, 2019 11:20 AM

Yeah Jack is an asshole and I think he really lays that accent on thick.

Jackie Siegel seems nice enough but total trash. I mean who would build a house like that in a fucking swamp? The whole group struck me as moronic. She looks like an old porn star too and that accent has to Michigan, makes my ears bleed. She really isn't a billionaire is she?

by Anonymousreply 239July 23, 2019 11:30 AM

June is a new disaster

by Anonymousreply 240July 23, 2019 11:30 AM

R238 Finally someone who isn't a fan of Colin! He is boring as fuck and should NEVER be on a reality show. He isn't even hot. I hate Joao but still like to watch him. He's entertaining, despite being a possible sosiopath.

by Anonymousreply 241July 23, 2019 11:32 AM

Sandy looks like a real flake this season. From complimenting the Russian chef (before realizing she had to go) to building up Anastasia as the new chef (which she is not, at least not superyacht-ready) to refusing to listen to JWow's difficulties with Jack (who should've been fired along with the Chef from Hell), Sandy just doesn't get it. She wants to be nice to everyone. It looks like Anastasia will be out after the next charter when she loses her magic touch. Maybe Sandy should be given her walking papers for being a lousy leader.

by Anonymousreply 242July 23, 2019 2:37 PM

Colin is boring but super hot in those tight little pants. He’s nice and lean. I want to take his supposed virginity.

by Anonymousreply 243July 23, 2019 3:04 PM

I don’t think these decisions are actually Sandy’s to make. The producers must control the casting. She wants a smoothly running ship. They want conflict and drama.

by Anonymousreply 244July 23, 2019 4:29 PM

Fuck Sandy. She's a stupid bitch.

She should have fired Mila, hired a new chef, and fired Jack.

IN. THAT. ORDER.

She doesn't deserve to be a Captain.

Airheaded idiot.

by Anonymousreply 245July 23, 2019 7:04 PM

Oh 245, please pay attention, she explained why she made the choice for the chef after Mila was fired and at this point, we don't know what happens to to Jack.

by Anonymousreply 246July 23, 2019 7:52 PM

Hi Sandy at R246!

You're still a stupid bitch!

by Anonymousreply 247July 23, 2019 7:53 PM

I don’t think these decisions are actually Sandy’s to make. The producers must control the casting. She wants a smoothly running ship.

I agree; there was an article in NYMAG about BD, which indicated that Capt Lee didn't hire people, but he could fire them. I doubt Sandy has that latitude because if she could fire people, she'd have fired Hannah last season since you could tell she was genuinely pissed at her - instead she leveled her frustrations at the hapless Conrad. Plus, she replaced Chef Ruskie with a complete unknown with no real chef credentials - clearly another producer driven personnel move. I think it's only a matter of time before she fires Simple Jack, but he clearly has it coming but he's served his purpose of provoking J-Wow into a state of fury.

by Anonymousreply 248July 23, 2019 8:18 PM

Aren't you funny 247, pay attention to the damn show you'd find out the answers to all your questions

by Anonymousreply 249July 23, 2019 8:45 PM

Hi Sandy at R249!

Hope they fire you next season. You SUCK as a captain.

by Anonymousreply 250July 23, 2019 8:47 PM

Once again, Hannah compulsively twiddles her microphone in every fucking scene. It's driving me bugfuck.

by Anonymousreply 251July 24, 2019 5:25 AM

I guarantee that once Colin got a taste of dick, he'd come out.

Colin would be an A-gay, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 252July 24, 2019 8:26 PM

Not relevant to the Below Deck Med, but some breaking news for the other Below Deck show:

"Below Deck's Captain Lee Rosbach's Son Dies of Accidental Drug Overdose"

Captain Lee Rosbach’s son, Joshua Lee Rosbach, has died of an accidental drug overdose, PEOPLE confirms. He was 42.

On Monday, the Below Deck star posted a tribute on Instagram, revealing his late son — who battled addiction for 20 years — was laid to rest on Saturday.

“This past Saturday, my beloved wife Mary Anne and I laid our youngest son, Joshua Lee Rosbach to rest,” Lee wrote in the caption alongside a photo of Joshua. “After a twenty year struggle, he finally succumbed to the demons he fought so long and so hard. Addiction is an insidious disease that knows no social status or geographic boundaries.

“Whether you live in a 10,000 sq. ft. mansion or a double wide trailer, the path of death, destruction and devastation it leaves remains the same,” the post continued. “We loved Josh unconditionally and were proud of the man he had become in spite of his problems. There was no one i ever knew who gave more of himself to those in his life. He loved with all his being without expecting anything in return. We both feel a hole in our souls that will never be filled.”

He concluded, “So my message to those of you who are fighting this disease, find a way to get help no matter what. For those of you who have a friend, family member, son, or daughter who’s struggling, do what ever it takes to get them the help they need. Be kind and loving, and try to enjoy every second you have with them. Do not pray for our son, but please take care of your children and friends who may need it, as it isn’t too late for them. Captain & Mary Anne.”

According to a tribute posted on Dignity Memorial, the 42-year-old died on July 22 “in the comfort of his home.”

“At the time of his passing he was in the hearts and minds of those he loved the most,” the post read. “A gentle and kind soul, Josh was loved by everyone he came into contact with and never met a stranger. His smile, and although quiet personality were traits that people admired.”

“But the simple things in life were exciting too, especially when he worked hard to buy his first home where he enjoyed spending quality time with his ‘Fur ever buddy and protector’ Champ,” the tribute continued. “Josh followed his father’s love for the ocean, whether it was sail boating or First Mate aboard a Yacht. As a son, he was everything to his father and mother. He was a good brother and he loved the precious times they spent together.”

According to the site, Josh is survived by his parents, his sister and brother, nieces and nephews and numerous aunts and uncles.

In lieu of flowers, his family has asked for donations in Josh’s memory be made to the Humane Society of Broward County.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 29, 2019 11:10 PM

On tonight's show, Colly Wolly professes his love for MLB player Johnny Damon, and tells the camera that after shaking hands with Johnny, "I'll never wash my hands for the rest of my life!"

Let's hope he didn't run to his room to go and masturbate with that hand! (which I'm sure he did later on)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 29, 2019 11:29 PM

Colin's a nice guy but he ain't got no game.

by Anonymousreply 255July 29, 2019 11:31 PM

The new chick is an idiot. She looks like she’s stoned.

by Anonymousreply 256July 30, 2019 12:21 AM

So is she pregnant, R256?

I can't watch the episode until later this week.

by Anonymousreply 257July 30, 2019 12:41 AM

"I can't watch the episode until later this week."

So fucking what?

by Anonymousreply 258July 30, 2019 1:24 AM

Johnny Damon is fug.

by Anonymousreply 259July 30, 2019 1:31 AM

R257 No she’s not pregnant, just fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 260July 30, 2019 2:22 AM

Seems like all hell will be breaking loose the rest of the season. From the previews Ben is coming back and some “positions” will be eliminated. The chef and Travis?

by Anonymousreply 261July 30, 2019 2:26 AM

So...Colin said he’s currently dating a Long Island girl, tonight on WWHL. Do we believe him? I’m still voting for closet case.

by Anonymousreply 262July 30, 2019 3:48 AM

This episode was a total clusterfuck. There was so much going on that my head was spinning.

The Black Water, the rape story, the anchor, Jack being an asshole, and June being a dumb bitch.

And Anastasia.... fuck!

And yes, the rest of the season looks totally crazy. You know it's bad when Colin (who is the calmest person in the world) loses his shit on someone.

Ben is definitely coming back. His voice is unmistakable.

Looks good!

by Anonymousreply 263July 30, 2019 5:20 AM

I wonder if Colin has ever entertained the thought that he might be gay?

He may truly believe that he's straight, even though everyone else thinks that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 264July 30, 2019 5:21 AM

I'm totally grossed out at the thought of Hannah and Joao becoming a couple.

EWWWWWW!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 265July 30, 2019 5:27 AM

Hannah ends up fucking Travis. Jwow gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 266July 30, 2019 5:30 AM

I now think its June that gets fired; Colin is in love with her, J-Wow thinks she shady & doesn't trust her, but she ultimately gets fired when everyone has finally had a enough of The Triggered Chef. Anastasia gets sent back to service when Ben shows up and June gets fired when there's no longer a need for her and her dimwitted antics. That's why Colin's weeping in the preview scene.

by Anonymousreply 267July 30, 2019 8:28 AM

[quote] I now think its June that gets fired; Colin is in love with her

I was thinking that Colin gets fired.

But yeah, your scenario does make sense.

Still, why would Colin be tearing up for June? He's GAY!

by Anonymousreply 268July 30, 2019 7:13 PM

This season is off the rails. I like it. WTF with June and her earpiece?? I felt bad for her at first but now she just seems like a moron. Looking forward to Anastasia getting her comeuppance. Travis is a shame....I hate to see someone so cute be such a sloppy drunk, he must have issues.

by Anonymousreply 269July 30, 2019 8:45 PM

Sandy should've fired Jack and whoever his roommate was for just sitting there while that alarm was going off

by Anonymousreply 270July 30, 2019 8:50 PM

I totally disagree, R270.

It's like they said, they weren't doing anything wrong.

They had no charter until the next day, and they were perfectly within their rights to be having a beer in their room.

As Joao pointed out, they were not wrong to be drinking, but they still had to inquire as to why the alarm was going off. However, the engineer was doing his stupid yoga and exercises. Should he have been fired, as well?

They are not the most observant deckhands, but they most definitely weren't at fault for the incident. Sandy and Joao were just sitting there, as well, and didn't do anything. Why were Jack and Travis more to blame than Sandy and Joao? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 271July 30, 2019 8:55 PM

^^^ I didn't say they couldn't drink, but surely and alarm going off would raise some questions for a normal person

by Anonymousreply 272July 30, 2019 9:00 PM

[quote] surely and alarm going off would raise some questions for a normal person

Sure. That's why Sandy and Joao should have done something about it. They're higher ranking on the yacht than Travis and Jack.

Think about it - what could Jack and Travis have done about it? Nothing.

Sandy is the only one who could have taken care of the problem, and yet she was pissed at the two newbies. That's stupid and ridiculous.

Jack was right to be upset about the scolding he got from her. I would have been pissed, too.

by Anonymousreply 273July 30, 2019 9:13 PM

I think if we've all learned one thing from our intensive studies of Real Housewives & Below Deck, is that the person who receives the wrath is usually some hapless dupe, generally too dumb to know better, rather than the actual cause/sources of the problem. Plus, Sandy strikes me as one of those kinds of managers that once she decides she doesn't like, you can't even breathe right. Just ask Conrad...

by Anonymousreply 274July 30, 2019 10:07 PM

Jack despite his rad tats is a major pussy.

by Anonymousreply 275July 31, 2019 1:18 AM

She wasn’t upset that they didn’t fix the alarm. She was upset that they completely ignored it. At the least, they could have found out what wrong.

by Anonymousreply 276July 31, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote] She was upset that they completely ignored it. At the least, they could have found out what wrong.

Sorry, but that still makes no sense.

Look, I like Captain Sandy, but that was NOT THEIR FAULT.

She and Joao were sitting right outside Travis and Jack's cabin, and it's not like she was super busy. She was having a dumb ass planning meeting for the next charter.

SHE is the CAPTAIN. They are second and third deck hands who don't know shit about the Black Water alarm. SHE does. And Joao is her Bosun.

They both should have stood up and checked out the problem. In fact, they knew exactly what it was, because Anastasia read it out loud to her. BLACK WATER ALARM.

If it was that serious, she should have radioed the Engineer and met him at the problem area. Instead, she took it out on Jack.

That's BAD leadership.

by Anonymousreply 277July 31, 2019 4:32 AM

They should not be ignoring an alarm. Period.

by Anonymousreply 278July 31, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote] They should not be ignoring an alarm. Period.

How ironic you should say that, because that's exactly what Captain Sandy was doing.

She was ignoring the alarm and waiting for the two lowly deckhands to take care of the problem.

FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 279July 31, 2019 4:39 AM

That’s not the Captains job.

by Anonymousreply 280July 31, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote] That’s not the Captains job.

You're right. She should have let the chef/3rd stew handle it.

It would have been just as effective as letting Travis or Jack handle it.

MORON.

All Jack or Travis could have done to help the situation was say, "Captain Sandy, there's a warning light!" Because neither of them has the expertise to handle the situation.

Then she would have to have contacted the Engineer, which is all she had to do while she was sitting at the table talking to Hannah and Joao.

There was NO REASON to have Jack or Travis act as the "middlemen," especially since she already KNEW what the problem was - since Anastasia read to her what the warning light said.

There. Done. I'm done arguing with you about it.

You're just too stupid/stubborn to admit that you were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 281July 31, 2019 6:46 AM

It was the producers' fault. They told the crew to ignore the alarm for several minutes, to create drama. Why do they suddenly have cameras following the engineer, who is a not part of the on-air cast?

by Anonymousreply 282July 31, 2019 9:41 AM

I'm guessing Colin was crying in the preview because he has to make the decision to go home after breaking his arm. And I think June's gonna get fired because Ben's gonna come back, putting Anastasia back in her vacuuming job that doesn't require brains, making June's position redundant.

by Anonymousreply 283July 31, 2019 10:14 AM

Ben is coming back! Thank you Bravo I've been so bored this season.

by Anonymousreply 284July 31, 2019 10:20 AM

Can we talk about the sexy bald headed negligent engineer though?

by Anonymousreply 285July 31, 2019 10:46 AM

I think Sandy just wanted to see some initiative from those two. I don't blame her. Travis works hard but has a stank attitude.

June was on WWHL and said she was wracked with anxiety at first and that is why she threw up. She seems sweet and a bit dim but a lot better on WWHL than on the last couple episodes.

by Anonymousreply 286July 31, 2019 12:17 PM

R286 I agree re: Sandy's reaction. Jack and Travis just have no sense of urgency, so when she saw them kicking back and enjoying their beers while an alarm was going off, she went off herself.

They both move at a snail's pace, which is irritating to watch. And can Jack go five minutes without a cigarette? Dude's gonna be strapped to an oxygen tank by the time he's 35.

by Anonymousreply 287July 31, 2019 1:33 PM

Aesha's got a good personality, but that constant 2-pitch braying whine ("EEE-ahh") is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 288July 31, 2019 5:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289July 31, 2019 5:58 PM

I also agree. If I were a Captain and an alarm was going off (no matter what it was or if production knew and amped it up for drama) I'd be pissed that nobody was taking the alarm seriously. When it comes to boats, every alarm is serious, and more than anyone, Sandy knows this. Ignore an alarm is a sure way to get her angry. Jack is a wanker with little to gain and nothing to lose. He's lucky the crew doesn't make him give back his share of the tips they get. Travis gets a lifetime pass for the way he demolished the homophobic chef-ski in the car that night. But Travis doesn't know what he's in for trying to defrost the iceberg that is Hannah. Get ready for another nervous breakdown on Sandy's shoulder. Between Joao and Hannah, I don't think Sandy's epaulet ever gets a chance to dry..

by Anonymousreply 290July 31, 2019 6:04 PM

Sandy hated lazy old Hanner but they did eventually reconcile and "hug it out" (hate that phrase) so Sandy isn't a complete monster when someone disappoints her.

If Ben is on this show does that mean he won't be on the other Below Deck show? I want to see him mix it up with Kate, not boring old Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 291July 31, 2019 6:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292July 31, 2019 6:11 PM

Why is porn in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 293July 31, 2019 7:10 PM

It's spam, R293.

Looks like we have a new spammer on this website, who took the place of the other one.

by Anonymousreply 294July 31, 2019 7:19 PM

It's DL. Every thread is porn-y.

by Anonymousreply 295July 31, 2019 7:19 PM

Colin breaks his arm?

Oh, and I can't stand Ben. I'd rather see Adam come back.

by Anonymousreply 296August 1, 2019 1:53 AM

Joao is a super star this season. What he did with the anchor was awesome.

I really like Travis too, and I'm bummed that he loses it later on in the season.

Jack is so completely useless. He doesn't give a shit that his co-workers have to shoulder the load for him, every time he slacks off. What an asshole.

Oh, and Sandy maneuvering into the slip at St. Tropez was AMAZING.

by Anonymousreply 297August 6, 2019 4:20 AM

Wow, I had no idea that Norwegians could be such assholes.

I thought that they were nice people.

The Norwegian guy who came aboard the Scirocco was such an incredible ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 298August 6, 2019 4:31 AM

Johnny Damon's wife is super trashy.

Oh, and was that guy's dick out and Johnny and his wife were stroking it?

It was blurred out, but that looked super weird.

by Anonymousreply 299August 6, 2019 4:51 AM

r299, yes, she was openly giving him a hand job.

by Anonymousreply 300August 6, 2019 5:04 AM

Omg R300, and Johnny was watching!

I only caught a brief glimpse, but it looked like Johnny might have been stroking it too! Interesting...

That thing must have been huge, because the blur was pretty big.

by Anonymousreply 301August 6, 2019 5:07 AM

The docking in St. Tropez was all thanks to Joao's clear direction. He is so incredibly professional this season.

Also, there is something very lovely about the South African / Zimbabwean English accent that is very clear and precise. It lends itself well to good communication.

If there was an American person giving the directions, between the dropped letters and the vocal fry, Sandy probably would have crashed into the dock.

Oh, and is June "special ed?" She has got to be the dumbest person ever to work a Below Deck yacht.

by Anonymousreply 302August 6, 2019 5:25 AM

I think June may be the exemplar of batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 303August 6, 2019 5:33 AM

R299, R300. That was a t-shirt with a dick printed on it, please tell me you didn’t think it was real.

by Anonymousreply 304August 6, 2019 7:07 AM

R298, he was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 305August 6, 2019 10:39 AM

R298 Nice? Nah, Norwegians are known for being cold. Especially these days as conservative assholes are ruining this country. We have a conservative government that is working hard to dismantle everything Norwegian owned.

by Anonymousreply 306August 6, 2019 11:55 AM

The Norwegian didn't sign a release so they couldn't show his face or his name. Good move. June will confess she was pregnant later during the season (rubbing cream on her belly) which will be her explanation for being out of it.

by Anonymousreply 307August 6, 2019 2:50 PM

HOLY SHIT that was amazing. Joao has been so good. It's basically just a three man deck team, as Jack is useless. Colin seems ok, but he seems a level below Travis and Joao. Travis has a terrible attitude (he's basically last season's Joao) but he's good at his job. As much as a dick he is, he seems like he knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 308August 6, 2019 3:07 PM

Sandy is a brilliant captain but she messed up with Anastasia in the chef position. She should have known this would happen. Anastasia being brilliant one time was like a one off, it doesn't mean she will knock it out of the park every time. She has no experience.

by Anonymousreply 309August 6, 2019 3:13 PM

Sandy is a brilliant captain but she messed up with Anastasia in the chef position. She should have known this would happen. Anastasia being brilliant one time was like a one off, it doesn't mean she will knock it out of the park every time. She has no experience.

by Anonymousreply 310August 6, 2019 3:13 PM

Anastasia may not be a 5 star chef but at least she pout out edible food unlike the Russian

by Anonymousreply 311August 6, 2019 3:53 PM

R311 Yeah, she's better than the Russian but that's a low bar. What Sandy should have done to begin with was hire a new chef. Not give the job to Anastasia. HUGE mistake.

by Anonymousreply 312August 6, 2019 5:04 PM

The producers promoted Anastasia for the drama. Her quick transition from an insecure worrier to a preening incompetent does not seem authentic to me. The meals she served Damon’s party were about as likely to go over well as bacon at a Bar Mitzvah. A tiny “deconstructed” salad and two small pieces of stuffed eggplant for dinner? To that party? Fake.

by Anonymousreply 313August 6, 2019 5:08 PM

I hate Anastasia, but I hate Ben even more.

He's an arrogant prick, who takes himself waaaaaaaayyyy too seriously.

I really wish that they brought back Adam, instead.

Plus, Adam is much better looking than Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 6, 2019 7:28 PM

Joao is becoming sexier with every passing episode.

I love how he is such good friends with Colly Wolly.

I wonder if Joao will ever confront Colin, and ask him if he's gay?

Colin's excuses for not dating, are kind of wearing thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 6, 2019 8:28 PM

Joao really is a very handsome guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 6, 2019 8:29 PM

Bromance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 6, 2019 8:33 PM

Below Deck Med's Colin Macy-O'Toole Has a Major Update on His Relationship Status and It's Good News!

Colin Macy-O'Toole hasn't exactly been lucky in love during his time on Below Deck Mediterranean. In Season 3, he admitted his feelings for Brooke Laughton after she had already begun a relationship with João Franco. And now in Season 4, his little crush on June Foster isn't looking so promising either since she maybe has a boyfriend?

But we are happy to report that Colin has finally been hit by Cupid's arrow. The deckhand confirmed that he is currently in a relationship during his appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on July 29 (clip above). The only details Colin would spill on this new special someone in his life is that she is a "Long Island girl," which means she's from the same place as the yachtie.

e wonder if Colin used one of his amazing pick-up lines to win over his new girlfriend?

This may explain why Colin did not ask Anastasia Surmava out after she shared that she had a crush on him during her appearance on WWHL in June. At least we'll always have this visual of them making a Colin sandwich with Aesha Scott.

See what's coming up as this season of Below Deck Med continues Mondays at 9/8c

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318August 6, 2019 8:35 PM

No one is bringing the drunken drama this season. Hanner and Jwow saw themselves on TV, didn't like what they saw, and are now acting like boring boy scouts. We need sluts! We need bros with anger issues! We need girls with daddy issues!!!!

by Anonymousreply 319August 6, 2019 8:41 PM

R319, apparently Travis brings it next week.

by Anonymousreply 320August 6, 2019 8:49 PM

Maybe I'm a bit twisted, but I laughed out loud when Joao named the lobsters.

by Anonymousreply 321August 6, 2019 9:10 PM

[quote] No one is bringing the drunken drama this season

Gurrrrll.... there's going to be a yacht-load of African American queens on next week's show, and they are going to bring the drama.

They are going to piss off Captain Sandy, and they are going to shit all over Anastasia's food.

It won't be pretty!

by Anonymousreply 322August 6, 2019 9:11 PM

Colin rapping about the show.

Oh, my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 6, 2019 11:02 PM

Colin covers "I Like Me Better."

What do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 6, 2019 11:05 PM

This is an interesting little clip.

Even Kasey was like, "Ummm...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 7, 2019 12:53 AM

A young Colin with some VERY severe eyebrows, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326August 7, 2019 1:12 AM

Are the overdone eyebrows more common on Long-Island. I don’t think I’ve met any gay men who groom their eyebrows so meticulously, although of course they’re out there and that’s their prerogative. But I’m curious if this is a thing that’s more common for men from L-I, NJ? Regardless of his sexuality, Colin is adorable but the eyebrows could be left alone just a bit even now. Just my worthless 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 327August 7, 2019 1:19 AM

There's a certain sadness in Colin's eyes. He seems lonely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 7, 2019 1:42 AM

Colin has drag eye brows and yes men overdo their eyebrow shaping on Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 329August 7, 2019 1:50 AM

Sculpted eyebrows are v sexy!

Don’t forget the lip gloss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 7, 2019 1:58 AM

R315 I love me some Colin, but he has a major case of gay face.

by Anonymousreply 331August 7, 2019 10:43 AM

If I saw fucking CAPRESE SALAD on a 5 star luxury yacht I would throw punches! Eggplant rollatini? F- no I want seafood, langostinos, Mayberry making some dishes from southern France. The Red Sox guy is a dick but He should be pissed about the food.

by Anonymousreply 332August 7, 2019 11:19 AM

Can't wait to see sexy, drunk Travis in a Speedo next week. Maybe his balls will fall out.

by Anonymousreply 333August 7, 2019 1:33 PM

To be fair to the chef, the salad was “deconstructed.”

by Anonymousreply 334August 7, 2019 3:59 PM

Travis looks like he doesn't wipe well.

I'll bet he smells.

by Anonymousreply 335August 7, 2019 9:54 PM

Travis has a furry crack. Colins says his brows are all natural.

by Anonymousreply 336August 8, 2019 10:28 PM

I'd rim Travis out for hours

by Anonymousreply 337August 10, 2019 6:35 PM

Travis and Joao are going to get into it, over Aesha.

Anastasia's food will continue to worsen, until she gets demoted.

Hopefully, June will grow an extra brain cell.

by Anonymousreply 338August 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Damn Travis is a major alcoholic and dick. He’s not a lazy twat like Jack, but he is an asshole. For fucks sake, have these idiots never worked someplace where they had to take direction and be accountable. The workplace is not a goddamn consensus-based setting.

by Anonymousreply 339August 13, 2019 2:37 AM

Are some men born with drag queen brows? (like Colin's) I wish they could get Matt from Below Deck to join this cast. He was good eye candy, and he could really cook well too.

by Anonymousreply 340August 13, 2019 3:09 AM

Sad old Hanner is so desperate for a man, any man. Grasping for Jwow after he says “I might like you, I might not” is so humiliating!

Girl, he’s just not that into you!

by Anonymousreply 341August 13, 2019 3:09 AM

I was totally shocked by Joao's story about the home invasion. He is definitely the voice of reason and integrity this season. What he said to Aesha was rude but when he worked that story into it the schadenfraude was hanging heavy in the air and all was forgiven. He wants to protect her. And who knew Travis was such a major alcoholic! OMFG. He's tortured about something. His sexuality maybe. He should come out on the show. And please...that bitch Anastasia thinks she's Julia Fucking Child.

by Anonymousreply 342August 13, 2019 3:20 AM

Being on a yacht is so cool.

I love how Captain Sandy could just sail from Monaco, park the boat in the slip, walk down the passerelle, and go buy an ice cream in St. Tropez.

That is the best thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 343August 13, 2019 3:30 AM

Oh, Captain Sandy.

[quote] Communication is my pet peeve.

Actually, the LACK of communication is your pet peeve, dear.

[quote] June, you're going to feel the wrath of me.

Actually, she should have said "June, you're going to feel my wrath."

by Anonymousreply 344August 13, 2019 3:43 AM

I hope those guests are not on the down low because anyone watching this back home is not going to be wondering why there are no women on board.

by Anonymousreply 345August 13, 2019 4:49 AM

Poor Colin, it’s like he’s not even on the show.

by Anonymousreply 346August 13, 2019 5:03 AM

Of course these guests have to be the MOST obnoxious, demanding, and rude. Honestly, I don't think that anything would please them. They would complain about anything and everything.

And how much do you want to bet that they'll leave the smallest tip?

Next week looks like an absolute shittier shit show than normal. I knew that Colin was going to leave. Every episode, he was complaining about how he "didn't sign up for this" and that he doesn't fit in with the crew.

I have a feeling that Ben will take over as chef, Anastasia will go back to 3rd Stew, and June will fill in as deckhand. in her first episode, she said that she can do both stew and deckhand jobs. That's my guess.

by Anonymousreply 347August 13, 2019 5:03 AM

I try to be understanding of Joao, but I just can't believe that he would compare Aesha to a prostitute. That was so uncool.

I felt so incredibly bad for her, when she said that she just wanted to dress up and look pretty.

That was such a low blow.

Regardless of Joao's back story, Aesha has a back story too, and saying those kinds of super hurtful things, is (to me) equally as "low class" as he is accusing the others of being.

by Anonymousreply 348August 13, 2019 5:23 AM

Hanner and Travis actually make a cute couple.

I'll bet that she could whip him into shape, and he needs someone like her to do it.

Unfortunately, he doesn't make enough money for her to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 349August 13, 2019 5:31 AM

Jwow was being very manipulative this ep. He was twisting things in the convo with Aesha. Asking if she had some past hurt (which everyone does) is the way she acts this way, basically connecting her present behavior to a past hurt, bringing it up again to present to bring her down. Then when others didn't seem to agree, he brought up his sob story for sympathy. Says the prostitute comment right after Jack's compliment to diminish her publicly. Then the Hannar coversation, Jwow flipped it back on her, so he wouldn't be in vulnerable position. Remember his past season, he played the two girls off each other, not deciding which he liked more so they had to chase him.

by Anonymousreply 350August 13, 2019 6:01 AM

Jwow is a mess

by Anonymousreply 351August 13, 2019 12:15 PM

Jwow is a mess

by Anonymousreply 352August 13, 2019 12:15 PM

I'm bummed that Colin is leaving.

But I can see why he doesn't fit in.

These people are pretty trashy.

You can see a clear divide between Jack, Aesha, and Travis, versus Joao, Colin, and Hanner. Anastasia is off on her own, and June is a blob fish.

Once Colin leaves, Joao isn't going to have any allies.

by Anonymousreply 353August 13, 2019 2:04 PM

Couldn’t believe Jack was playing with Travis’s deck while he was passed out in his speedo.

by Anonymousreply 354August 13, 2019 2:07 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if Jack and Travis have fooled around.

They are quite chummy.

by Anonymousreply 355August 13, 2019 2:13 PM

Chef Cunt's snotty remark about the difference between vacuuming and being a yacht chef is going to bite her in her bony ass once they take her out of the galley and stick her back in the third stew position.

by Anonymousreply 356August 13, 2019 2:28 PM

Oh man ..I've waited on some black queens...they don't mess and they are annoying AF.

by Anonymousreply 357August 13, 2019 9:35 PM

Umm they were acting like cheap drunk trash and if they were in public it was ok for them to be called out for their behavior. Like it or not they still represent their yacht/employer. Joao needs to make sure sandy has his back because he needs to crack the whip. I like Aesha but no need to be messy because Travis and jack are egging you on.

by Anonymousreply 358August 14, 2019 11:00 AM

Yep Jack and Travis have definitely fooled around.

by Anonymousreply 359August 14, 2019 11:02 AM

The black queens are a mess, of course the food was cool, they are eating outside

by Anonymousreply 360August 14, 2019 12:11 PM

I can't blame Joao either. I really like Aesha but she was being gross in public as was Travis. Sloppy. The comment about the Russian prostitute was not necessary but he was kind of laughing about it. She sort did look cheap but she's a beautiful girl.

by Anonymousreply 361August 14, 2019 12:17 PM

On Andy Cohen's show a few weeks ago, Joao admitted that his new, serious persona on the show is a direct result of being embarrassed by seeing himself be a mess on TV last year. So this season it's the new people who get to be mess on TV. Soon they will be embarrassed by what they see of themselves on TV and will be boring and serious next year. But don't worry because there will be yet another new crop of young drunks to be sloppy. And the cycle will continue season after season of this show.

by Anonymousreply 362August 14, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote] I like Aesha but no need to be messy because Travis and jack are egging you on

If you watch the show from the very beginning, you'll see that Aesha didn't need anyone to be messy.

She's just naturally kind of trashy. But at the same time, Joao is being judgmental.

I wonder how much of it has to do with Joao realizing that the camera is on her, and him wanting to look out for her - without having to say that he's looking out for her?

by Anonymousreply 363August 14, 2019 3:35 PM

On the previous episode with Johnny Damon...when they blurred that guys dick? What was I seeing? I don't think it was a real dick?

by Anonymousreply 364August 14, 2019 8:23 PM

R364. It was a t-shirt with a photo of a dick on it.

by Anonymousreply 365August 14, 2019 9:20 PM

90 minute episode tonight.

I'm guessing that Colin leaves and June, Jack or Travis gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 366August 19, 2019 8:32 PM

June, June, Hannah

by Anonymousreply 367August 19, 2019 9:30 PM

Lol.

Fuck June. She's brain dead. I would hate to work with someone like that.

No wonder Colin wants out.

by Anonymousreply 368August 19, 2019 9:31 PM

Colin will never come out.

by Anonymousreply 369August 19, 2019 9:37 PM

Colin needs a good dicking down, up that tight hole.

Loosen him up in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 370August 19, 2019 9:41 PM

As useless as June is, she doesn’t annoy me as the lazy scammer Jack. June seems incapable, while Jack just seems shifty.

by Anonymousreply 371August 19, 2019 9:41 PM

Wow. Travis is such a major alcoholic. I was in a serious relationship wirh one for 13 years; not unfamiliar. And then excuses and apologies made by Jack and Aesha are also all too common. I think Aesha comes from a fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 372August 20, 2019 2:12 AM

Collin is such a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 373August 20, 2019 2:28 AM

The last person I’d want to try to console me after I received bad news is Hanner

by Anonymousreply 374August 20, 2019 2:29 AM

I’d rather have her than alkie Travis after slapping me and discounting it all while denying my drinking problem. Or Aesha and Jack who are classic enablers

by Anonymousreply 375August 20, 2019 2:46 AM

I don’t think Colin actually left, Capt Sandy talked him out of it.

by Anonymousreply 376August 20, 2019 3:11 AM

JWow’s affection for Colin is so nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 377August 20, 2019 3:19 AM

I can’t imagine terrible stew June would be able to fill in for Colly as a deckhand. I do actually hope Colin stays, although he’s been barely a part of this season.

by Anonymousreply 378August 20, 2019 3:26 AM

June is a bit of a moron. What are the odds June shows up to the reunion? Place your bets.

by Anonymousreply 379August 20, 2019 3:50 AM

BY the way, Colin's calves are super fucking hot. I want to rub them, and have them wrapped around me.

by Anonymousreply 380August 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Major clusterfuck episode.

Between those mean queens who kept complaining about the food, to Travis beating the crap out of Anastasia, to Sandy fucking up royally (for promoting the 3rd Stew to Chef).... no wonder it was a 90 minute episode!

Aesha and Jack are definitely enablers, but I also think that they were just sticking up for their friend. You can tell that Jack really wanted to say something, but I was completely shocked that Aesha was perfectly okay with Travis smacking Anastasia. That wasn't a "love tap," no matter what he said.

And yes, June was a complete moron, but she got totally hosed by Captain Sandy. I was glad to see that she stood up for herself.

Colin wasn't being a drama queen. He's just a decent and stand-up guy. You can tell that he is an amazing and loyal friend.

by Anonymousreply 381August 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Hannah u bitch

go git fired !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 382August 20, 2019 5:39 AM

travis is a dangerous alcoholic who will wind up in jail

by Anonymousreply 383August 20, 2019 5:41 AM

Joao is my all-time hottie fave !

by Anonymousreply 384August 20, 2019 5:42 AM

Who'd a thunk when the season started that the great romance of this season would be J-Wow & Colin?

June is a hapless moron, but I did feel bad for her. If she had any wits about her, she'd have given Sandy some choice words about the folly of promoting that thin skinned, pretentious twat as the chef when she was never anything nothing more than a semi-talented cook. Colin *is* a bit of a drama queen, though also a stand up guy, but he also likely wanted to head for the exits after the constant back & forth with Travis & Jack. Who can blame him?

by Anonymousreply 385August 20, 2019 8:42 AM

Again I iimagine the decision to make Anastasia the chef was the producers’, not Sandy’s.

by Anonymousreply 386August 20, 2019 10:39 AM

[quote] Who'd a thunk when the season started that the great romance of this season would be J-Wow & Colin?

by Anonymousreply 387August 20, 2019 11:26 AM

[quote] Who'd a thunk when the season started that the great romance of this season would be J-Wow & Colin?

You must not have watched last season.

They shared a hardcore bromance, and became fast friends after that.

Joao frequently stays with Colin on Long Island, and he is close with Colin's parents, as well.

Colin's Instagram is flooded with the cutest pictures of him and Joao together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388August 20, 2019 11:32 AM

I love this picture of Joao and Colin together.

You might have missed what Joao was trying to say (when he said that he's lucky that Colin CHOSE to be his friend). There was an important point there.

If you watched last season, everyone HATED Joao. Nobody wanted to be his friend, because he was a mean dickhead to everyone. He said horrible things to people, and treated them very badly.

Even so, Colin (who was his roommate) stuck by Joao. He never turned his back on Joao, which again is a HUGE testament to what a good guy Colin is. He probably had a huge hand in Joao's complete 180 this season.

I have a feeling that watching this season back, Travis is going to see how badly he acted, and might have the same type of "revelation" that Joao did.

This is why I'm not judging him, Jack, or Aesha too harshly. Travis will recognize his errors, and despite that, his yacht friends stuck by him.

It's nice to have friends like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389August 20, 2019 11:38 AM

Joao has awesome ass and hole

dig in if u ever get the chance...

by Anonymousreply 390August 20, 2019 11:53 AM

I’d love to watch Collin who is so lean and long-legged wrap his legs around Joao’s waist, feet bouncing on his muscular ass as Joao goes to pound town.

by Anonymousreply 391August 20, 2019 12:19 PM

Colin has GAY FACE for days in r388 photo

by Anonymousreply 392August 20, 2019 1:00 PM

I hate that I find the drunk guy (the hairy one who slapped the girl) sexy as hell

by Anonymousreply 393August 20, 2019 1:05 PM

R389, you seem to take the concept of 'reality' tv show way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 394August 20, 2019 1:06 PM

R389 alcoholics are ADDICTED to alcohol. I don’t Travis is going to be motivated to address his addiction in the same way they Jwow got some insight into his acid tongued judgements behavior.

by Anonymousreply 395August 20, 2019 1:09 PM

Judging by Travis’ IG he’s still a drunkard.

by Anonymousreply 396August 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Drunk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 20, 2019 1:42 PM

Naked Travis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398August 20, 2019 1:42 PM

Quite the attention whore that Travis! Yes, I realize the chef thing was purely producer driven, still it would've been nice for hapless June of all people call Capt Sandy out on her bullshit just to complete the whole dramatic narrative, rather than be sad & go away crying.

You've got to hand it to the producers - they picked the perfect scapegoat in June. She's incompetent enough to make firing her seem understandable, but human and sympathetic enough to make viewers feel bad for her all the same. Throw in lonely Colin who finally thinks he's found a friend & ally, but loses her to some BS machinations over who is the chef.

Plus, it makes Hannah & Anastasia look bad for being such a bitch to her. I predict the next couple of episodes will not be kind to either one of them

by Anonymousreply 399August 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Travis is hot but the alcoholism is not. I love Joao, he is sexy as fuck. Love his accent.

by Anonymousreply 400August 20, 2019 5:43 PM

Travis’s slap triggered Joao.

by Anonymousreply 401August 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Another Travis lover here but not when he's drunk

by Anonymousreply 402August 20, 2019 9:17 PM

Travis is a typical Australian.

by Anonymousreply 403August 20, 2019 9:19 PM

If he can't stay awake at 4 pm that's a bad sign. He's not 90. (Just 90 proof)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 21, 2019 2:23 AM

Coll-y you're such a good boy!

by Anonymousreply 405August 21, 2019 11:15 AM

I’m sick of Collin’s mommy’s boy Schtick..

by Anonymousreply 406August 21, 2019 11:19 AM

Colly Wolly and Joao would make an incredible couple.

Unfortunately, Joao is straight and Colin is gay.

Colin needs to find a gay version of Joao.

by Anonymousreply 407August 21, 2019 7:45 PM

Don't we all ^^

by Anonymousreply 408August 21, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote] Unfortunately, Joao is straight and Colin is gay.

Has anyone told Colin yet?

Because he seems to think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 409August 21, 2019 11:35 PM

Collin's brows don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 410August 21, 2019 11:49 PM

How do I contact Joao about paying to suck his asshole out? thx...

by Anonymousreply 411August 23, 2019 1:54 PM

Travis is hot but I feel quite certain that he has horrendous breath.

by Anonymousreply 412August 24, 2019 1:38 AM

Those queens were brutal. So fucking critical and demanding.

by Anonymousreply 413August 27, 2019 12:08 AM

joao floats my boat too.....his round ass looks made for my lips.... when drunk, maybe he opens his buttflower.

by Anonymousreply 414August 27, 2019 12:36 AM

BEN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 415August 27, 2019 1:28 AM

Travis is so damn sexy

by Anonymousreply 416August 27, 2019 5:50 PM

I saw Joao's ass crack but it wasn't enough!

by Anonymousreply 417August 27, 2019 7:17 PM

It was so weird watching the whole crew, other than Hanner, pretending they didn’t know who Ben was, it’s not like they’ve never watched the show before.

by Anonymousreply 418August 27, 2019 10:57 PM

It was so weird watching the whole crew, other than Hanner, pretending they didn’t know who Ben was, it’s not like they’ve never watched the show before.

It was kind of Bravo to replay Season 1 of Below Deck Med & watch the embarrassing spectacle of Hanner throwing herself at Ben only to have him choose the oddball 3rd stew to bang on the last night of charter. It was so cringe inducing it almost made you feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 419August 27, 2019 11:18 PM

Ben is exactly the same. Same hair, same (horrible) fashion sense, wtf is up with those ugly baggy pants? And that geeky laugh!

by Anonymousreply 420August 28, 2019 6:27 PM

Ben reminds me of Beeker from the Muppets

by Anonymousreply 421August 28, 2019 6:32 PM

Where do I know Ben from? Last season was my first BDM.

by Anonymousreply 422August 28, 2019 6:48 PM

Ben is from BD

by Anonymousreply 423August 28, 2019 6:52 PM

Thanks. Watched that once upon a time. God, I’m pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 424August 28, 2019 6:59 PM

Bens tragic early ‘00s jeans - i still love him but dang he’s a whiny chef

by Anonymousreply 425August 28, 2019 7:33 PM

He looks severely bow-legged, did anyone else catch that as he was walking up to the yacht ?

by Anonymousreply 426August 28, 2019 7:36 PM

Ben is special. Or at least he looks like it.

by Anonymousreply 427August 28, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] Where do I know Ben from?

Ben has appeared on Below Deck more than any other crew member.

He started in the "regular" Below Deck (with Captain Lee) in season 1, 2, 3, and 4. He also appeared in season 1 of Below Deck Mediterranean.

It's not a suprise that the new cast members don't know him. This is actually his first time working with Captain Sandy (he worked with Captain Mark in Season 1 of Below Deck Med), and other than that, he has only worked in the Caribbean.

That said, I hate Ben. He's a bi-polar asshole. I could never work with someone like him. Very temperamental, moody, and often quite angry. He's a real DIVA.

by Anonymousreply 428August 28, 2019 7:53 PM

Ben is one of those totally fuggo guys who has no problem bagging hot chicks. He must have a huge cock or something.

by Anonymousreply 429August 28, 2019 7:56 PM

Ben comes from a very connected family (rich and powerful). He is also good at his job and he carries himself with "fuck it all" confidence.

Chicks love all of that. Unlike gay men, they aren't obsessed with cock size.

by Anonymousreply 430August 28, 2019 8:00 PM

I'm gay and I'm not obsessed with cock size either. I think most gay men aren't, actually.

by Anonymousreply 431August 28, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote] Ben comes from a very connected family (rich and powerful)

I wouldn't say that. His father is an author. Big deal.

So he went to private school and had a "privileged" upbringing. That doesn't make him Prince William of Cambridge.

In the US, he would be middle, to upper-middle class. That's a whole lot of "meh."

by Anonymousreply 432August 28, 2019 8:03 PM

God, those face lifted old bags on this latest charter act like they just got out of prison. I love watching how uncomfortable the male crew members when those dried up horny bitches try to flirt with them.

by Anonymousreply 433August 29, 2019 1:14 AM

I watched a few episodes of the first season of Below Deck. God, what a bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 434August 30, 2019 8:54 AM

Glad to see June go. I found her offputting. It didn't help that she looked like Amber Frey from certain angles.

by Anonymousreply 435August 30, 2019 9:32 AM

I thought she looked like Patricia Arquette, R435.

by Anonymousreply 436August 30, 2019 3:21 PM

This just isn't Colin's season.

He seems to be having problem after problem.

But damn, if his stomach isn't flat as a board.

by Anonymousreply 437August 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Collin's face seems modeled out of Clay-Doh.

by Anonymousreply 438August 31, 2019 7:16 AM

New episode tonight.

Looks like Colin breaks his hand!

by Anonymousreply 439September 2, 2019 7:27 PM

I guess Colin really is leaving the show, after this.

by Anonymousreply 440September 2, 2019 11:29 PM

Hanner watching Colin try to give up his career for June and all that her face says is "No one, ever, would do something like that for me."

Poor old Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 441September 3, 2019 12:08 AM

In the flashback footage showing Ben and Hanner's first season, you see Hanner twirling her microphone cord.

by Anonymousreply 442September 3, 2019 12:43 AM

If Colin does have to go home because of his injury, how delicious that Sandy will be down a crew member when she could have kept June

by Anonymousreply 443September 3, 2019 12:46 AM

Poor Colly Wolly.

by Anonymousreply 444September 3, 2019 2:26 AM

If I had been Colin’s doctor I would have helped him with the required sperm sample before diagnosing his sore arm.

by Anonymousreply 445September 3, 2019 2:43 AM

Best lines ever from Colin and Joao:

Colin: "I have to take 5 pills a day."

Joao: "I can help you with that."

Colin: "They have to be inserted anally."

Joao: "I can help you with that too!"

I'd pay to see that!

by Anonymousreply 446September 3, 2019 4:39 AM

Joao would make the best boyfriend ever.

by Anonymousreply 447September 3, 2019 3:28 PM

Joao has a real affection for Colin, and it's so sweet.

And I'm not talking "love" or anything sexual. He really considers Colin to be his best friend.

by Anonymousreply 448September 3, 2019 8:38 PM

do we think Joao is thick downstairs?

by Anonymousreply 449September 3, 2019 8:56 PM

He flashed his cock to one of the girls last season, R449, and Hanner said that she "wasn't impressed."

Then again, Hanner is a whore, so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 450September 3, 2019 9:07 PM

Yeah and Hanner would have totally went for it this season.

by Anonymousreply 451September 4, 2019 2:57 PM

How funny that they gave us a flashback to the scene where Ben humiliated Hanner when she came on to him.

How many times have we seen a range of men turn down Hanner? The producers must really hate her.

by Anonymousreply 452September 4, 2019 3:01 PM

Jwow turning down Hanner was the best scene of the season.

by Anonymousreply 453September 4, 2019 3:17 PM

When they weren't ripping each other's faces off, Ben & Kate had a witty rapport that made BD entertaining. His interactions with Hanner remind you what a humorless bitch she is - not that he's any prize, but after bitching all season about *every* chef, you'd think she'd try to get along with at least one.

by Anonymousreply 454September 5, 2019 12:00 AM

No reunion this season! I’m shocked 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455September 5, 2019 12:05 AM

I think Ben has shown himself to be the tempermental diva, Hannah has had a solidly good season.

by Anonymousreply 456September 5, 2019 12:05 AM

R455 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 457September 5, 2019 12:06 AM

Wonder why

by Anonymousreply 458September 5, 2019 12:17 AM

A reunion would be fun but what would they talk about? The homophobic chick? Travis’s alcoholism? June getting fired?

With no big blowouts to rehash/resolve and no big relationships yo follow up on, the reunion would probably be boring.

by Anonymousreply 459September 5, 2019 12:22 AM

[quote] No reunion this season!

I agree with you, R459.

Not only that, but you have two Australians (Hanner and Travis), one Kiwi (Aesha), two Brits (Jack and Ben), one South African (Joao), three Americans from New York, Arizona and Vermont (Colin, Anastasia and June), and one Russian. Not exactly sure where Captain Sandy resides. Probably Florida or California.

It's probably hard to pull them all together for a reunion, especially if there isn't much for them to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 460September 5, 2019 12:40 AM

Most of the international crew...the real Yachties reside in south Florida.

by Anonymousreply 461September 5, 2019 11:31 AM

Kate the Great recently relocated from Melbourne FL to NYC

by Anonymousreply 462September 5, 2019 1:48 PM

joao joal,,,,,,,please contact me....WILL PAY A GRANDE TO SUK OOUT UR ASSHOLE FOR 15 MINUTES. k????

by Anonymousreply 463September 7, 2019 7:17 AM

Kate was have a good agent. What is Jaoa nationality. His name would lead one to believe he is portuguese but he looks dutch.

by Anonymousreply 464September 8, 2019 4:08 PM

^ Joao is Zimbabwean. Pretty sure he's Portuguese and Afrikaner.

by Anonymousreply 465September 8, 2019 4:11 PM

It's probably hard to pull them all together for a reunion, especially if there isn't much for them to talk about.

The RH reunions - which are typically wayyy too long drag out the history/conflicts between the women & their husband, kids, etc. These people have no history & probably no real conflict other than being caged together in very tight quarters. The purpose of the last BD reunion seemed almost solely to expose some of the "behind the scenes" way that Kate & Josiah treated poor crazy Caroline

by Anonymousreply 466September 8, 2019 5:34 PM

JWow and Ben will dish on Andy’s show Monday night.

by Anonymousreply 467September 9, 2019 3:15 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 468September 9, 2019 11:54 PM

Travis has got major issues but I want to cuddle him after a hard fucking so bad.

by Anonymousreply 469September 10, 2019 1:43 AM

Travis sure is an unhappy person. He's turned out to be a real bummer.

I'm almost certain that his heavy drinking is because he's closeted. Something is definitely driving him crazy, but he doesn't know what it is.

Sure, he's over worked. But I think it's something deeper than just being tired and missing his family.

by Anonymousreply 470September 10, 2019 5:25 AM

Is Colly Wolly going to the hospital again, next week? Poor baby is a klutz.

by Anonymousreply 471September 10, 2019 5:31 AM

Who was the cute South African bartender on WWHL?

He was adorable.

I'll bet Andy Cohen was all over his cute little ass, after the show.

by Anonymousreply 472September 10, 2019 6:03 AM

That was quite a surprise to hear from Sandy that she had a problem with alcohol.

I appreciate that she shared something so personal with a crew member, even though people would judge her for it.

Sandy shared that story so that she could help Travis, and I think that was a really cool thing to do.

Love Captain Sandy!

by Anonymousreply 473September 10, 2019 6:14 AM

R472. Andy said the cute guy was the first engineer on a yacht that a friend of his owns. Creepy that Andy dragged him to New York to appear on the show, sure he’s molesting him off stage. Whose yacht is Andy a frequent guest on?

by Anonymousreply 474September 10, 2019 7:15 AM

I'm almost certain that his heavy drinking is because he's closeted. Something is definitely driving him crazy, but he doesn't know what it is.

Considering his attitude and comfort-level with it, I think if he was gay, he'd be openly gay. But he's definitely a very unhappy person. I would think being so far away from home, confined in a very small space and working crazy hours would take a toll on anyone. Plus, past BD people have had family connections, people they kept in contact with & he seems to have no one.

He seems to have a terrible attitude (beyond the typical grumbling everyone does), so maybe he really hates what he does, but can't afford not to do it.

by Anonymousreply 475September 10, 2019 8:30 AM

Travis and Colin are both troubled by the same thing, love for a man. Both have male crushes on that boat.

by Anonymousreply 476September 10, 2019 9:20 AM

If Travis was ugly, he’d be a boring old alcoholic. But since he is good looking, he’s a closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 477September 10, 2019 11:28 AM

There is something really damaged about Travis but I can't help but like him.

by Anonymousreply 478September 10, 2019 12:28 PM

Travis is a a binge drinking alcoholic. He needs treatment not a cuddle. He’s in huge denial about the extent of his problem and has Jack and Aesha as his enabler-apologists. It’s not a cute look.

by Anonymousreply 479September 10, 2019 2:31 PM

Andy is a frequent guest on Barry Dillars yacht so I'm sure Andy's already had the bartender

by Anonymousreply 480September 10, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote] Travis and Colin are both troubled by the same thing, love for a man. Both have male crushes on that boat.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm sure that Colin is hot for Joao, and it's pretty clear that Travis wants to be more than just Jack's friend.

He seemed really bothered by Jack moving out. Almost jealous of Aesha, in my opinion.

The weird thing is that Travis would make a perfect boyfriend for me. I'm always attracted to the wrong kind of guy, and though I find many guys handsome, most are not my idea of boyfriend material. Strangely for me, Travis IS boyfriend material. We'd also probably be a very volatile couple.

by Anonymousreply 481September 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Travis has got Hannah and Sandy in his pocket -- Hannah because he reminds her of her brother, and Sandy because she's been there. (OMG!) She smells alcohol on his breath during working hours and gives him a hug. Hannah assures her it's only on nights out. Meanwhile, his arrogance about not having a problem is typical. He even put a photo up on his IG of him totally plastered and thinking it was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482September 10, 2019 10:58 PM

Travis is a trip.

Reading through his Instagram, and the comments he posts on his photos... he's pretty far out there.

Irreverent, rude, funny, vulgar, imaginative, and much more. Travis is clearly a smart guy, and that might be his problem.

I was never much impressed by Jack's looks, until I saw this photo. He actually looks pretty good here with Travis.

Read the comment that he wrote with this photo. Oh, boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483September 10, 2019 11:23 PM

I hate Jack's tats.

by Anonymousreply 484September 11, 2019 1:16 AM

I fantasize about Travis' morning breath.

by Anonymousreply 485September 11, 2019 1:26 AM

R481 do you regularly date addicts? With Travis as your bf, you’d get to watch him regularly transform from fun Travis to morose, rude, potentially violent Travis like he did on the show. You’d get to have your plans for the night or weekend turned upside down because he downed so much beer that he passed out. If you’re really lucky you’d get to have a DUI boyfriend or a lost-his-job-for-being-drunk-at-work boyfriend. You’re right R481, Travis is such a catch.

by Anonymousreply 486September 11, 2019 2:24 AM

I'd love to see gay deckhand Bruno on Below Deck Med.

He was so damned hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487September 11, 2019 9:13 PM

Bruno sushi platter was the hottest thing ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Bruno was so sexy and even hotter now

by Anonymousreply 489September 11, 2019 9:55 PM

Amazed at Bruno's bulk. He really beefed up. And he did it quick. He doesn't seem the type to do steroids. Bravo did a marathon and today was Bruno's day in the sun. He was skinny but defined, well-defined. I hope he goes into porn but I have a feeling that won't be happening. Didn't he get married or engaged?

by Anonymousreply 490September 12, 2019 12:24 AM

“He doesn't seem the type to do steroids”

Wha?? Do you know him?

by Anonymousreply 491September 12, 2019 1:44 AM

Bruno and his partner are both GORGEOUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492September 12, 2019 6:20 AM

Those arms!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493September 12, 2019 6:22 AM

I read somewhere the Bruno accused Kate of drinking on the job & cocaine use during BD shootings; not sure if it's true (though it wouldn't necessarily surprise me) though that was rather ballsy to come at Kate

by Anonymousreply 494September 12, 2019 8:25 AM

[quote] that was rather ballsy to come at Kate

Bruno came at her hard, and she charged right back at him:

"Shocking: Bruno Duarte Exposes #BelowDeck Costar Kate Chastain’s Cocaine Habit! (Exclusive)"

Below Deck co-stars, Kate Chastain and Bruno Duarte’s professional partnership was mildly contentious on season five of the Bravo reality series — but recent social media drama reveals that the relationship has taken a nasty nosedive.

Bruno blasted Kate in late January, throwing out allegations of drug use, in a scathing social media post. Bruno labeled Kate a “sad and miserable person” — before slapping her with a cocaine addict label.

[quote] “You should show to everyone how addicted to cocaine you are, as you are being so miserable and hateful,” Bruno wrote, adding — “I should have taken pictures with u and the dollar bills you used to snort coke.”

Kate came back at Bruno’s allegation — claiming that the deckhand was bitter over being shut out of the United States.

[quote] “The only thing Bruno is more full of than himself is shit. He kissed my ass after filming because he wanted me to get him a job in the U.S.,” Kate tweeted. “I told him I wanted to wait until the season aired before I decided.”

Bruno snapped back — accusing his reality co-star of “attacking” him and his family, likening Kate’s behavior to the pop hit, “Issues.” Kate then slammed Bruno for allegedly swiping content for his fitness website, and swindling people out of money, in an effort to hawk sexy cooking videos.

The nasty online back-and-forth has since died down — but will Bruno’s lash-out spill over into the next season of Below Deck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 12, 2019 9:09 AM

Bruno is definitely doing roids...his body is naturally lean and that bulk is not natural.

by Anonymousreply 496September 12, 2019 12:25 PM

Bruno and his husband need to get a JustForFans channel stat!

by Anonymousreply 497September 12, 2019 12:40 PM

This thread has been HIJACKED!!

Get a room.

by Anonymousreply 498September 12, 2019 2:29 PM

Press

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499September 16, 2019 6:22 PM

Was the weird guest argument last episode some kind of lesbian drama?

by Anonymousreply 500September 16, 2019 11:41 PM

“What keeps viewers coming back is the tribulations of the younger crew’s work and love entanglements.”

Bravo and other networks have been trying to rip off BD for years with no success. Same with Vanderpump Rules—often imitated, never duplicated.

It’s funny how some shows are huge hits while copycats usually always fail.

by Anonymousreply 501September 17, 2019 12:21 AM

below deck and below deck med are two different shows. these two shows are both hits for Bravo. IT a fun show. i watch them.

by Anonymousreply 502September 17, 2019 12:25 AM

BD does what the Real Housewives only does by accident - shows how vapid and entitled the ultra-rich really are.

by Anonymousreply 503September 17, 2019 1:06 AM

The passengers are the least interesting and entertaining feature of the show.

by Anonymousreply 504September 17, 2019 1:34 AM

What did Jwow say to Sandy that pissed her off about the spark plug? I missed it.

Glad to see Hannah get dressed down for not doing the White Glove service. Looks like she finally gets some dick on the last charter.

by Anonymousreply 505September 17, 2019 2:13 AM

I hope producers told Sandy to chew out her staff in front of others because if it was her choice to humiliate her staff in front of their peers, she’s an incredibly shitty boss.

by Anonymousreply 506September 17, 2019 2:42 AM

Confirmation that Bravo hires the crew. Captains can fire.

by Anonymousreply 507September 17, 2019 2:58 AM

My favorite part of the show was when after Jack asked Aesha to be his girlfriend, and the pulled out all the stops, then when Colin went back to his cabin, he said, "Joao never did that for me! Bastard."

Haha. I think that Colin really does have a crush on Joao. I mean, who wouldn't?

I hope that Colin nurses Joao back to health.

by Anonymousreply 508September 17, 2019 5:44 AM

What did Jwow say to Sandy that pissed her off about the spark plug? I missed it.

I think he wasn't willing to take her suggestions to check the spark plug - he felt he'd already eliminated that as the problem, where I think she felt it was no *suggestion* - do what I tell you. I think she could've just said that - when I give you an order, you don't need to agree with it, just do it - instead of this weird, passive-aggressive "you don't respect me" shite.

I was kind of glad to see her dress down Hannah; she's had it coming!

by Anonymousreply 509September 17, 2019 8:27 AM

Alesha should have told Hannah that she had mentioned white glove service to capt sandy. Hannah is definitely not striving but she's not failing either. Sandy just doesn't like Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 510September 17, 2019 10:34 AM

If I had paid the amount of money required to be on that boat and received the kind of service they’ve been offering,.....I’d demand a refund.

by Anonymousreply 511September 17, 2019 11:04 AM

I don't think Hannah deserved it. She didn't know it was an order and the tablescapes that are supposedly lacking look fine to me. Who wants all that shit on the table anyway? Then again I'm a minimalist.

Does anyone know if Aesha and Jack are still together? They're freakin adorable together.

by Anonymousreply 512September 17, 2019 12:08 PM

I think that Hanner is pathetic but I'm on her side--wearing those cheap white gloves would have been tacky and weird. Does anyone on that boat realize that "white glove service" doesn't mean simply wearing white gloves?

The stews are expected to both serve the passengers and also socialize with them, or at least be chatty and gossippy if the passengers want them to be chatty and gossippy. It'd be weird for them to suddenly go silent and formal during a single dinner service. "Hanner? Are you ok? Why aren't you joking around with us like you were earlier this evening? Is something wrong? Did we do something to hurt your feelings?"

The stews should be either chatty/social/buddies with the passengers or completely cold and stoic but it's awkward if they try to do both at different times during the charter.

by Anonymousreply 513September 17, 2019 12:56 PM

Does Travis have a big dick? Does Jao??

by Anonymousreply 514September 17, 2019 12:58 PM

[quote] Does Travis have a big dick? Does Jao??

Ask Colin.

by Anonymousreply 515September 17, 2019 1:13 PM

Colin is such a lean bottom boy

by Anonymousreply 516September 21, 2019 4:07 PM

I agree R516, Colin's body is amazingly lean, but he's a bit of a butterface.

How does Colin maintain that body? He clearly doesn't work out.

And he gets in just about as much physical activity as the other guys, but his body is way better. And they're all younger than him!

by Anonymousreply 517September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

R517 id say Colin’s lean body is the result of genetics...and the calories expended riding Joao’s thick cock

by Anonymousreply 518September 21, 2019 7:18 PM

R517 We don't know if Colin doesn't work out. We don't see every minute of the crew's days.

by Anonymousreply 519September 21, 2019 7:18 PM

Bravo is airing all episodes of Below Deck and Below Deck Med, this entire week.

It's gonna be non stop yachties!

by Anonymousreply 520September 23, 2019 1:33 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 521September 24, 2019 1:17 AM

Great episode tonight. We get the very best of Aesha and Jack. Jack asks her, "Are you on crack." She says "I'm not but would you still love me if I was on crackt?" Jack (uncharacteristically) pauses. "Yes. As long as you kept all of your teeth."

Hannah officially hates Captain Sandy now and I wonder if that's why they're not doing a reunion. Or maybe Travis went off on a bender until Thanksgiving. All in all, I liked this season. The whole Jack and Aesha storyline was great. They were a lot freer with the cabin censors, A lot of sex, naked bodies, Colin. Then there's Joao writhing around in his underpants, he's sick as a dog of course but who cares. Do your sexy dance Joao. Then there's an insert of Jack scratching his asshole, like really going in there. I wonder how long Jack and Aesha stayed together, or if they're still a couple. Sober Travis gets off a few good lines and you see him in a new funny way. The episode kind of had everything. All in all a good finale for the season.

by Anonymousreply 522September 24, 2019 2:20 AM

I didn't realize this was the season finale, R522.

Thanks for mentioning it.

by Anonymousreply 523September 24, 2019 2:23 AM

There’s still another episode left. Looks like they all have dinner together and reminisce about the season, maybe mitigating the lack of a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 524September 24, 2019 3:13 AM

Captain Sandy seems like she's having her period, pretty much every week.

by Anonymousreply 525September 24, 2019 7:19 AM

Sandy is right.

Hanner is just a lazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 526September 24, 2019 8:03 AM

I’d love to see Joao plow Colin.

by Anonymousreply 527September 24, 2019 9:48 AM

Ben was in full diva mode! He asked for quiet but I'm surprised he didn't ask the crew to avert their eyes while he plated too.

by Anonymousreply 528September 24, 2019 10:41 AM

IMO Sandy is being a micromanaging PIA. I know Hannah has been accused of being lazy but I don't think she has been this season. Her friendships with the other stews is a problem but it seems to have worked in her favor because she had good stews.

by Anonymousreply 529September 24, 2019 5:48 PM

I’m always amazed that these mega-yachts apparently are unable to navigate even the smallest swells, and are apparently confined to dock unless it’s sunny. So much for ocean going yachts.

by Anonymousreply 530September 24, 2019 7:23 PM

I'd pay to watch that video, R527!

[quote] Ben was in full diva mode! He asked for quiet but I'm surprised he didn't ask the crew to avert their eyes while he plated too.

Ben has always been a bipolar diva.

by Anonymousreply 531September 24, 2019 7:24 PM

They need to hire a new idiot to go toe-to-toe with Hanner. Ben, Joao, and Colin all have learned to steer clear of her which makes for boring TV.

Hanner should be flirting with the staff, not someone hired to play the charter guest.

by Anonymousreply 532September 24, 2019 7:26 PM

Do we ever see the captain’s cabin?

by Anonymousreply 533September 24, 2019 7:28 PM

I"m guessing that Hanna's unwillingness to criticize or even lightly reprimand Anastasia is because: 1. she pushed to fire June & bring back Anastasia back to her 3rd stew role, so if she bitched about her, Sandy would be quick to remind her that this is what she wanted. 2. she got backlash about how she treated Casey & Brooke last season, so she's overcompensating by being extra nice to A&A.

Brooke may have been a bit of a ditz, but she worked like hell & Hanner treated her terribly, all in retaliation over J-Wow. Whatever the case, while Sandy is a huge micromanager (or camera hog, depending on your perspective), I think her attitude is payback towards Hanners' HBIC antics last season.

by Anonymousreply 534September 24, 2019 7:48 PM

Why are so many charters docked? Is it because the clients cannot afford the gas/maintenance? It's like an expensive bed and breakfast. Why do these losers need to be on the ocean, anyways?

by Anonymousreply 535September 24, 2019 9:37 PM

Why does Hannah's "romance" with the charter guest feel fake? Is this the producers' idea because her thing with Travis didn't pan out? Also, I can't believe Colin is still pretending to be straight smh. Wouldn't be surprised if Travis was gay/bi either, probably why he drinks so much.

by Anonymousreply 536September 24, 2019 9:40 PM

All the goddamn mic twirling... I'd rip that shit right off her head.

by Anonymousreply 537September 24, 2019 9:43 PM

R526 I feel like Sandy is too hands on with everything this season. She should trust them more. She is literally freaking out every time they haven't decked the table, even though the charter guests are nowhere close to sitting down to eat. I worry about Sandy, something seems "off" with her this season. Hannah has always been lazy, Sandy knows this yet likes her anyway. Why is she only now getting angry with her? Hannah isn't even that bad at her job this time. I think Sandy is overreacting. The things Sandy pointed out were minor and Hannah was in control. There was no need for her to get so angry with her. I wouldn't be surprised if all this drama was drummed up. It screams fake since this season has been lame, just like Hannah's fake romance with the charter guest.

by Anonymousreply 538September 24, 2019 9:45 PM

R529 Literally what I said in my post. There is no need for Sandy to micromanage the way she does. She needs to trust her team and let them do their job.

by Anonymousreply 539September 24, 2019 9:46 PM

"Why do these losers need to be on the ocean, anyways?"

Poor people just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 540September 24, 2019 10:13 PM

Colin and Joao make a great couple

by Anonymousreply 541September 25, 2019 11:25 AM

They are. Maybe, one day, drunk, they can dine on each other in a seedy hotel.

by Anonymousreply 542September 25, 2019 10:18 PM

The last charter group had some hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 543September 27, 2019 9:37 AM

This show doesn't have enough gays. I know Sandy is a lesbian, but I'm talking about gay men.

by Anonymousreply 544September 27, 2019 4:05 PM

Poor r544, victimized again.

by Anonymousreply 545September 27, 2019 9:15 PM

I’m gonna miss the cast! I was actually said when this season ended.

by Anonymousreply 546October 2, 2019 12:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!