Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie & Co - Hammer Away! - Vol.2

Anything goes

by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2019 10:12 AM

Thanks for the new thread. :)

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2019 2:21 AM

No comments yet? Liz must've done something we can bitch about. Not a day goes by that she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2019 1:36 PM

armies been pretty under the radar for a while aside from the gala which honestly is a good thing, & love that he's stepped away from social media, its good for him. Maybe some movie prep is going on. Also him & liz haven't been the in same place a lot recently which keeps her ott posting to a minimum. Things have been relatively quiet recently

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2019 1:43 PM

I can't wait for Armie to go to London to start filming Rebecca. Because then he'll be closer to Timmy. I just hope Liz isn't there with him. Hope she stays home with the kids. lol

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2019 2:37 PM

lol ^

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2019 2:38 PM

Hammer Kamp tomorrow. New pictures for us to drool over and bitch about soon. Calm your titis!

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2019 4:17 PM

Armie will be in Cannes next Wednesday for the movie Wounds, of course Elizabeth will be there with him, she loves to pretend she's a movie star, and she'd never loose the oportunity to show her 1000 tons of make-up base, her new botox, her lip filling and her tacky dress, at this day, They'll celebrate their 9° anniversary, you must be prepared for Armie's show on Instagram with a very passionate post, and as always, her post will be cold with many brands tagged and Armie as an accessory to match with her outfit

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2019 4:53 PM

R7 it is IN Cannes but NOT Cannes Film festival. It's also a terrible movie. His PR team are tryhards. They should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2019 3:41 AM

He is perfect for Simon Doyle. The sniveling little asshat. But miscast for DeWinter. He should fire his agents.

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2019 3:43 AM

How did Armie lose so much weight from the LRD movie to now? Does he have unhealthy weight loss practices like his wife?

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2019 3:44 AM

Was never in the running for Batman. That was most likely cast ages ago. Armie wants to be a super hero so bad. His PR put that rumor out to drum up interest.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2019 3:48 AM

I was watching old videos of Armie, Liz and Timmy on the red carpet together. In almost all of them Liz has such a bitch face when Armie is interacting with Timmy. It's so obvious she hates that Armie is paying more attention to Timmy than to her. I find it quite amusing actually.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2019 4:16 AM

R12 liz hates Timothée and the creepiest thing is she wanted the world to believe the opposite. There's a creepy video of her crying, pretending to love him. She's nuts. I'm sure another blind will be out soon saying Timothée is awful.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2019 6:09 AM

I will love Robert Pattinson forever for saving us from Bat Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2019 6:26 AM

Is he going to go on a Cannes coke and booze bender since fucking Edward Cullen is the new Batman?

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2019 10:33 AM

Maybe he'll walk along the beaches of Cannes in a forlorn, glassy-eyed trance, wearing a bathrobe over a tracksuit while smoking a doobie as big as a log and muttering under his breath about 'damn cookies' and 'Anne Helen Petersen'...

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote]armies been pretty under the radar for a while aside from the gala which honestly is a good thing, & love that he's stepped away from social media, its good for him.

Agreed. I hope he keeps it up, it's better for him personally and image wise. Being away from Liz is really good for him... looks happier, younger and much less sm cringe.

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2019 11:50 AM

I saw this on Tumblr. I don't know if it's true or not. I But I did go to Liz's IG and her stories don't show up now.

Did you see the Insta page that’s saying that Elizabeth is getting serious threats?? It’s really fucking serious.

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2019 3:01 PM

[quote]Did you see the Insta page that’s saying that Elizabeth is getting serious threats?? It’s really fucking serious.

Which one of you loon bitches sent the threats?

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2019 3:07 PM

R18 all her stories are still up, idk if thats what you meant. I looked around on IG and didn't see a thing about any threats, I wouldn't be surprised if some made that up

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2019 3:23 PM

Could it be she blocked certain people from her stories? Because I click on it and nothing happens. And I was always able to see them before. Although I don't know why she would block me. I've never even commented once on her IG. Weird. Yeah, I'm not sure if that's true or not about her receiving threats. Although so many people dislike her I guess it could be possible.

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2019 3:31 PM

R21 you can hide your stories from specific accounts, weird for her to block people like that but maybe its just a glitch. Theres nothing on IG or anywhere about threats, and I think the person who brought it up on tumblr was an anon so...yeah

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2019 3:36 PM

So Armie's in London prepping for Rebecca...finally.

by Anonymousreply 23May 19, 2019 4:20 PM

R23 source? Liz just tagged him in her IG story (didn't show him though). I think she's been doing some lurking lol

by Anonymousreply 24May 19, 2019 4:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 19, 2019 4:25 PM

lmao so she's again tried to pretend he's with her?? jesus

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2019 4:30 PM

lmfaooo

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2019 4:36 PM

so im guessing all her recent stories then are some new some old put together, and the one with armies finger (lol) is old, but trying to show he's there when he isn't. Downright bizarre

by Anonymousreply 28May 19, 2019 4:44 PM

Yesterday ashton posted stories from that lady’s 102nd birthday party and you could see liz and the kids but no armie

by Anonymousreply 29May 19, 2019 4:53 PM

Liz tagged him in a story a little while ago so either she’s lying, which wouldn’t be surprising, or the fan account is mistaken. The Hammer Kamp thing is in a few hours so either Liz or the fan account is going to look like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 30May 19, 2019 4:57 PM

R30 the story with him, supposedly, seemed to be from the old ladys birthday which was apparently Friday anyway, so either way she's backposting and mixing old and new posts. Honestly I feel like he would have been featured at some point on IG in the last 3 days if he was there, but I guess we won't have to wait long to see whose lying lol. When does this kamp thing start?

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2019 5:03 PM

I mean it's not the first time she's backposting and tampering with the timeline. She was backposting from the Caymans too and pretending they were still there, if it hadn't been for Armie's trainer who knows for how much longer she would've continued to pretend. Probably until Armie's q&a which was 3 days later iirc.

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2019 5:17 PM

About the alleged threat against Liz, honestly? for me, Liz and Armie are spreading this fake news to turn it into a victim, a martyr, Armie tries to turn her into a celebrity anyway, but he's not getting any results, a rumor like that is going to help her to add some 15 more minutes of attention to her life. She's not so important to deserve a threat

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2019 5:34 PM

ok Liz just confirmed in her IG stories that armie is in fact in London, so there we go. Wonder when he left?

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2019 7:16 PM

I mean, she still could’ve gone without him to support the event. But I guess without a photo op with Husband she’s not interested.

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2019 7:19 PM

So we’re suppose to believe he was still home yesterday afternoon making scones but couldn’t stay for a day longer to attend Hammer Kamp and had to fly out today for London? Mmmmk.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2019 7:24 PM

Too late, she was caught. [italic]Again[/italic].

R36 ikr? She's just *facepalm* at this point.

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2019 7:28 PM

My guess is he left awhile ago. He hasn’t been in her stories, minus the baking hand, since she got back from Texas. And if he was baking yesterday for Florence’s birthday, why wasn’t he at the party? He baked the scones and jetted off right after? Her timeline makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Ye I think he's been gone good few days. It's embarrassing how often she wants people to think he's with her when he's not, it's so unnecessary. What normal couple does that

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2019 7:34 PM

[quote]Her timeline makes zero sense.

That's what happens when you can't keep your lies straight.

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2019 7:36 PM

So Armie is in London and Liz is pretending he's still with her? Yep, that sounds about right. I'm sure Armie couldn't wait to go to London so he could hook up with the person he truly loves. :)

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2019 9:50 PM

Well Armie's still young, even if they don't divorce he can live his life while she only cares about keeping up the appearances. There's clearly no more love and happiness for him in his marriage so what's a guy to do? Go where there is...

by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2019 11:10 PM

Is that why Hammer was looking so relaxed lately? He knew he would be out of that shit soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2019 11:40 PM

Armie must have flown out to London sometime between Thursday and Friday because on the 15th he went to that Tyler Ramsey art event which ended late (night pictures on the street) and on Saturday he was not on any Florence bday pictures. I dislike Liz as much as the next person here but I don't see any incinsistency in her timeline. But granted, it's not a very good look to be out of town attending vapid parties when your husbsnd is leaving to another continent.

by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2019 1:35 AM

There's a new pony in town

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2019 2:40 AM

R44 her timeline is definitely fabricated bc she tagged him into the baking session that he couldn't have been at. Suggested his hand was shown. That's crazy and deceitful.

Yes, he left before the surrogate grandma's 102nd birthday or he would have been shown.

Liz corrected her lie within hours of it being exposed on DL, if you were ever in doubt that she posts and reads DL.

I am 99% Liz is a beard and Armie has always hidden himself. This visual deception of them being a happy family has probably gone on forever.

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2019 3:17 AM

R46 corrected how?

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Any ideas of what this might be? It looks like Armie looking at the screen and on the screen.

What baking hand are you talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2019 4:11 AM

R47 she quickly posted about him having to leave town urgently to go shoot Rebecca realizing she'd been caught trying to claim he was with her. As if you could get a last minute international flight at such short notice And what's the urgency? They won't even start shooting for a few weeks. They were going to use the reading as a pr opportunity if he'd gotten Batman. I bet.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2019 4:17 AM

The creepiest thing is how they deify that 102 Hammer employee as if she were a relative. They whore her more than their own parents. Liz trying to build an interesting story as if she is somehow like that woman when we know she just spends her husband's money.

by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2019 4:21 AM

R49 I see. Is this the baking hand you're talking about?

Btw that picture of Lily James in Croatia was posted by her 18hrs ago. I assume she was there at that time and not in London or Nice with Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2019 4:44 AM

This is so abnormal to me. who even tags someone’s hand like that. She acts like his groupie and not his wife!

by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2019 6:06 AM

I don't think she has always been a beard. She has gotten nothing out of Armie in the entertainment business. The way they behave now looks like he used to worship her and give her all the attention she craved and now that he does a poor job at it she is desperate to make it look like the old days when he actually cared. He can only take her in small doses now, but she will keep the shitshow going.

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2019 6:10 AM

R52 she is pushing a narrative. She always is. This is one of the reasons I am sure she's paid to do so.

Don't forget the recent happy family promotions was for Batman. In fact, he's been trying to distance himself from CMBYN for a few months. With the sequel business.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2019 6:11 AM

R53 she's gotten loads :

1. A spot on cooking show 2. All the events she's invited to 3. Products she endorsements 4. Bakery business 5. His NAME 6. Trashy high profile friends like priyanka 7. Her kids get his inheritance

Are you kidding?

She would be nothing without him.

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2019 6:15 AM

R55 but she was hosting three TV shows when she met him? Didn't she want to be like Oprah? I am sure she lost all those jobs due to her lack of talent and journalism skills, but she was in a better place at the beginning of the relationship. Now all she has is a random TV show appearance and yes the bakeries I'm sure she got due to Armie's cash, but that was a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2019 6:23 AM

Not trying to give Charmies credibility but Liz Hammer has been totally behind lrd bearding situation. Why would she do that if she's jealous of her husband and Timothée. Provided them the perfect cover. Plus she is friends with priyanka etc. All obviously bearding too.

by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2019 6:27 AM

Unless you mean he married her young cause he had skeletons in the closet he didn't want out and to give a certain image and has played the good husband for a while. That I can see happening, specially with the weird ass way they behave now.

by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2019 6:29 AM

^^ Think her hate for Timothée comes from him disrespecting her with the Fallon bed sharing story and stealing her shine. Bc even though she is a beard she wants all the limelight she feels like is owed her for starving herself and living a lie. Her husband was meant to be the oscar winner not Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 59May 20, 2019 6:30 AM

Without Armie no one gives a rats arse about her. Look for instancee at the Hammer Kamp event this weekend. When Armie goes shes the wuuen of the ball posing by his side. This time he was a no show and no one cared she was there. Hammer museum storied a lousy picture of her from a distance reading a book and that's it. She was hosting whayever when she married Armie but wasn't she dating a producer?

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2019 8:25 AM

r43 that's funny, I was just thinking the first time he looked genuinely happy this year was in those videos at Tyler's artshow. Armie can be irritating af but I genuinely feel for the guy, there's an intense air of misery he gives off for a while now. Hopefully she'll stay back in the States so he can be free for a few months. I'm waiting for the cringe anniversary post tho...

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2019 11:05 AM

No Batman.

by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2019 7:48 AM

Why do I feel like this Rebecca movie is going to be as poor quality as all his movies. But TV is the way he should go.

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2019 7:51 AM

R63 yeah maybe Armie and Timmy should do a TV series where they'd have lots of drama, fun, house guests and hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2019 10:04 AM

The Hammers' nanny posted a storie of her in an airplane, maybe Liz is preparing a great show with the kids in France for their anniversary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 21, 2019 8:59 PM

The old and tacky wife is flying to Europe, the circus is prepared!

by Anonymousreply 66May 21, 2019 9:32 PM

I just hope that crazy wife of his os not staying very long. Let her do her pantomime and go back asap.

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2019 9:44 PM

R65 not a private plane. The nanny is in Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2019 4:04 AM

Is Armie still MIA?

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2019 6:49 AM

Where the fuck is Armie Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2019 7:15 AM

He'll do a q&a after the first screening today in Cannes with Babak apparently.

by Anonymousreply 71May 22, 2019 7:36 AM

R71 where did you read about that?

by Anonymousreply 72May 22, 2019 7:59 AM

R72 A Q&A has to hsve someone to A. We assume it's Babsk and Armie as he's the lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 22, 2019 8:15 AM

Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 22, 2019 8:17 AM

Only Babak and producers

by Anonymousreply 75May 22, 2019 8:49 AM

Yep, no Armie. This is...surprising. What is he up to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 22, 2019 9:09 AM

Some Cannes account tweeted that but apparently he backed out r72. He's not going after all. Skipping Cannes for an anniversary shitshow is a new level of pathetic, I must say. At least no E-lies-abeth on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 77May 22, 2019 9:26 AM

8 a.m screening is fucking weird though, maybe they're doing something later. But if he was supposed to make an appearance and cancelled even though he's filming nearby anyway then yeah, it is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 78May 22, 2019 9:30 AM

He really doesn't care about this film and that's okay because it looks trash, but he's being kinda rude. I'm not sure what's going on because he doesn't seem to be in Cannes and he doesn't seem to be with his wife either (she would have IG'd the fuck outta him if he were).

by Anonymousreply 79May 22, 2019 9:38 AM

Chalamet already hanging with the big players at premieres, obviously on Tarantino's radar for a future project maybe.......................AH been around for years, hey, Leo knows him, right? and he still taking paycheck roles. Maybe he's missing/throwing a tantrum 'cause he wasn't invited to this ......I don't get it, what am I missing here?

by Anonymousreply 80May 22, 2019 12:00 PM

R80 Sod off. Tarentino is very aware of Armie as he loved the Lone ranger and was all praise for him. Timmy in Cannes adds up to nothing if Armie is not there to at least feed that side of his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 81May 22, 2019 1:14 PM

Ok ....so the pantomine is on.. .theater is in London

by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Where's Armie anniversary post? What's he waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2019 3:28 PM

If she doesn't post a picture with Armie soon, it'll mean she bought these flowers for herself.

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2019 8:05 PM

He can easily have flowers sent to her, just saying. But I also think she buys her own flowers ha ha

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2019 8:25 PM

R85 Either way, this doesn't scream the romantic anniversary she's trying to sell.

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2019 9:00 PM

Oh my.. no steak and instead for his anniversary dinner he orders the favourite meal Luca has cooked for him in crema. Pasta with Bottarga. I'm not a charmie but fuck I can see where they're coming from. Cringe.

R86 No. She's been shopping alone all day. Very romantic.

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2019 9:24 PM

She’s always said a River Cafe is their favourite in London and this looks like that. But where is A? I’m not convinced he’s with her unless we see him. We’ve be caught like that before.

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2019 9:28 PM

R88 he might not have actualy joined her yet, they weren't travelling together after all

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2019 9:35 PM

R88 yeah I think it's River Café becsuse the bottarga spaghetti is not the most common dish in London but they have it.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2019 9:44 PM

I wonder if Armie left to get some time apart and she flew to London to save appearances for her friends and family plus try to pressure him into celebrating. If that's what happened, seems like it's not working so well.

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2019 9:51 PM

R91 agreed. There is something really off. They didn’t travel together. He left at least 24 hours ahead at short notice pulling out of a pre planned event at the Hammer Museum. She went radio silent from Sat evening to Wednesday morning but put it down to a lost phone for 24 hours. She flew to Frankfurt (which is a french city connection hub) not direct into London. He was due at the Wounds Q&A but cancelled last minute. Now she’s in London, tagging him without receipts. What next?

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Pics and IG stories may still be coming tomorrow or later tonight but if not then something is definitely up.

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2019 10:13 PM

Honestly I'm really starting to think he was somewhere else (probably France) and she's just stalling until he gets there to take the pics and show him off.

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2019 10:16 PM

R93 I'd say something is already up, any attempt to prove otherwise tomorrow (it's 11pm in London) will be damage control.

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Lbr, when has Liz ever missed a chance to shove a camera in Armie’s face to prove to the haterzzzzz how in love they are? Interesting times we are in.

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2019 10:51 PM

R95 Armie will post, later or tomorrow, on valentine's day he posted only the next night on the 15 th, Armie never missed a single chance to lick her ass, he won't lose this chance now, and next step? another tacky tatoo around her initials on his finger

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2019 10:58 PM

True. The one and 1/2 days he was stuck with her in Chicago he shoved the camera in his face non stop, no matter how high he was. She's not passing the chance to show him off when she has the opportunity. The problem is she hasn't had it much lately so she had to make do with backposting a foot or a hand here and there.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2019 11:01 PM

Hopefully Armir will keep schtum in his instagram and stays out of hers. It means he's learned something. Oversharing takes away from his image rather than adding anything to it. Especially in what concerns the problematic wife.

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2019 2:00 AM

Armie and Lily James will be shooting Rebecca in the Riviera in July for FIVE days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2019 3:25 AM

R100 The part in the RIVIERA is just a prélude. Its where tgey meet, play tennis, drive around and have dinners and quickly get married. Then the action goes to mandalay ( Cornwall) 5 days is enough because you only eeally need to be on location for the outside scenes.

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2019 6:20 AM

I’m starting to feel sad for Elizabeth now. Armie don’t embarrass your annoying wife like this.

by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2019 7:08 AM

Just as an example of how whacked Liz's IG content is when compared to who her followers are, she storied a shop that carries her very favorite children's shoes, which cost about $80 a pair. I'm sure all those teenage Armie fangirls and the hausfraus who watch her on the Today Show will run right out and grab some...

by Anonymousreply 103May 23, 2019 10:21 AM

R103 Her IG is a joke and only really makes sense as a vanity project to massage her ego. All she does is to fish for compliments from those housefraus and the teenage Armie fans who don't hate her. It's not like korean teenage girls are going to buy her sugar cookies or the collagen I shit she pushes.

by Anonymousreply 104May 23, 2019 11:26 AM

Liz now back posting from Saturdays birthday party. Again. On Thursday. Stranger and stranger...

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2019 1:10 PM

she makes SO many posts and stories about that 102 yo, but that womans not related to neither liz or armie, just worked for armies dad or granddad right? I think Liz makes a point to mention her so much cause she something actually interesting relating to her.

Either armies told her to put the phone down this time and she's genuinely trying to for once on, or he isn't with her (and hasn't been since last Friday or so because of work or whatever) But last minute changes definitely happened, maybe to do with Rebecca maybe something else

by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2019 1:19 PM

Yes Florence Ajamian worked for Armies grandfather. Not a relative to any of them.

by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2019 1:28 PM

Oh Lord. Why do they even bother with these fake ass pics?

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2019 1:46 PM

^ Sorry here's the pic I was referring to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2019 1:47 PM

R109 And Armie? Did he post something for the anniversary?

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2019 1:50 PM

Nope. Not a word about it, r110. Not on his IG anyway.

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2019 1:52 PM

Did she take her anniversary flowers out for dinner? Those look just like the ones she storied yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2019 1:56 PM

R112 Yes! The same flowers

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2019 1:57 PM

R113 Just checked the River Cafe IG and there are no flowers on any other table so definitely the same. Why would she bring them?

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2019 2:02 PM

He gave her the flowers there and they went their separate ways after the photo op! Lol

by Anonymousreply 115May 23, 2019 2:03 PM

Calm down guys! Armie will post a reverence for her soon, there's no chance he waste the chance to say "I Love you wife" to the world on their anniversary, he'd never let her be humiliated this way, his post will be more passionate than hers exactly like on Valentine's day. His pose was exactly the same pose of that old pic with the actress Janina Gavankar

by Anonymousreply 116May 23, 2019 2:04 PM

R115 the timeline doesn’t work. She storied the flowers yesterday morning in London. Then storied eating at River Cafe last night (22nd) and followed it up with pics today. If he brought the flowers to dinner then they ate there the day before (Tues 21st). This is quite possible as E notoriously alters timelines.

by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2019 2:09 PM

Sticking your tongue out for the anniversary photo ops lol how romantic. Looks like a dudebro with his mother.

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2019 2:20 PM

Nothing romantic about that photo . They are Both fake. I think Armie sucks in bed ! And Liz... nothing sexual appeling about her as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2019 2:37 PM

That’s what she wore to their anniversary dinner?

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2019 2:46 PM

Her week-long work finally paid off. After crossing the ocean and flying across Europe in at least two different planes, her runaway husband agreed to pose for stage pics. Congrats Liz!

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2019 2:49 PM

R121 i think he smoked something before the romantic photoshoot

by Anonymousreply 122May 23, 2019 2:55 PM

R109 so she did actually manage to spend time with armie without posting stories of him every second?? Bravo! Still some things from the last few days have been sus to say the least, wonder when they actually met up & why the cancellations/pretending he was there/ what seemed to be last minute flight for her? We'll never know. Amazing how many more likes her posts with armie gets, it's what everyones there for!

by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2019 2:57 PM

Yeah I bet he wasn't even in London yesterday which is why all her bullshit. No way she would've sat on these to post them a day later after all the desperate running around she did for them.

by Anonymousreply 124May 23, 2019 3:01 PM

Did Armie post something for their anniversary?

by Anonymousreply 125May 23, 2019 3:06 PM

my opinion is, armie is no longer sexually interested in liz. Armie is a young man and must like other women. I saw him intact and I realized that he follows and enjoys women in lingerie, provocative poses, dancing dancers, it's also the bdsm. surely he must betray his wife.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2019 3:10 PM

Is he going to be casted as Bateman?

by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2019 3:13 PM

Armie is a young man and must like other women.

No he likes other men. One man actually. His beautiful boy. lol

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2019 3:16 PM

Obviously he's banging someone else. You can count the days they spent together this month on one hand when they had plenty of chances to be together cause he wan't working. Yet he always took off and when he didn't she did. No way he's a monk and no way he's touching her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2019 3:16 PM

Not so far he didn't, r125. No, he wasn't cast as Batman, r127.

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2019 3:16 PM

Armie is a boy. Elizabeth was beautiful and young when she became his wife, but now after years of marriage, she is no longer the young girl with whom he married, it is he to be younger should feel the difference now. poor liz.

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2019 3:17 PM

That Anniversary pic makes me laugh. It's like Armie can't even bring himself to kiss Liz on the lips anymore. He just sticks his tongue out instead and we're supposed to think that's how he shows his affection for her. lmao Fake asses. Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2019 3:20 PM

I think he's sleeping around but I doubt he has a lover. He seems unstable right now.

by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2019 3:21 PM

Elizabeth should have gone on with her ex-boyfriend, the old producer. The odds of betrayal would be much lower. LOL

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2019 3:23 PM

Elizabeth thinks she's a girl, I see her poses on the instagram. Wake up, honey, you're almost 40. Armie wants real fresh meat. hahahahaha but I feel sorry for the children

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2019 3:35 PM

And did you hear her voice lmao. She sounds like a 18 yo airhead.

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2019 3:41 PM

Men over time get sick. It's their nature. with Armie it would not be any different.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2019 3:48 PM

I saw in lipstick alley and I know to prove that armie likes a lot of ebony's thin girls with long hair. there is an account when he was in New York and was caught "looking" at a girl like that. LOL

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2019 4:16 PM

That's basically Armie giving the finger in Ben Wheatley's post right? lmao good timing. Armie tweeting a quote about slavery on his wedding anniversary last year 2.0 hahaha

by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2019 4:19 PM

time is cruel with the mules, no matter how much armie love the mother of your children, will have the moment that everything will fall apart

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2019 6:07 PM

I read somewhere that liz does not like her husband to do intimate scenes with actresses. but what did sh e think of his scenes with Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2019 6:10 PM

you can clearly notice how elizabeth ages in comparison to the armie. he looks like his younger brother. hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2019 6:14 PM

R141 It's true. As a result, CMBYN was his first sex scene. Liz probably thought that would be safe but we can all see how that didn't work in Liz's favor...I think after that she finally just said whatever as he has one in OTBOS.

by Anonymousreply 143May 23, 2019 6:17 PM

143 but why did not it work?

by Anonymousreply 144May 23, 2019 6:33 PM

she is old and he has lost interest in her before. It is visible. nor the effects of Photoshop is solving it

by Anonymousreply 145May 23, 2019 6:43 PM

R144, Your answer: Timmy

by Anonymousreply 146May 23, 2019 6:50 PM

more sexually? I do not think, I think Timmy does not physically appeal to him, it seems like another kind of attraction. and timmy also loves armie.nao

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2019 7:02 PM

Liz was legit his wife but now he's lost his sexual interest in her and she's his beard. It's why he won't divorce her and they keep doing this lame shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2019 7:11 PM

R138 What's lipstick alley? Armie used to follow @anna_lisa_wagner she "works" with bdsm, her profile is private now, there are lots of pics of her naked there, she used to comment on Armie's post with intimacy

by Anonymousreply 149May 23, 2019 7:15 PM

R149 still follows her, and it isn't private rn. Liz is allowing such a thing?? lol I'll never get armie being all prudish with avoiding intimate scenes for so long, but having all that public IG stuff with bdsm etc. He comes across repressed

by Anonymousreply 150May 23, 2019 7:22 PM

Look me in the eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 23, 2019 7:26 PM

149 it's true.

by Anonymousreply 152May 23, 2019 7:27 PM

he follows several accounts of half-naked women. There was no such thing as @anna_lisa_wagner. Armsie might not care what Elizabeth thinks, LOL. I also remember that liz once insulted a girl who had sent a photo of lingerie to Armie. hahaha

by Anonymousreply 153May 23, 2019 7:33 PM

Charmie isn’t real, but Armie’s heterosexuality isn’t either.

by Anonymousreply 154May 23, 2019 7:37 PM

Armie certainly sleeps with other women out there. light does not ask for divorce because he is young, hot, heir rich and clear, famous. She loves spotlights.

by Anonymousreply 155May 23, 2019 7:38 PM

R153 what d'you mean no such thing, it's an account that exists

I don't know about his sexuality, he just seems repressed as hell in general (not surprising at all giving his upbringing)

by Anonymousreply 156May 23, 2019 7:40 PM

R150 Yes! @anna_lisa_wagner profile is not private anymore, but Armie is not following her anymore

by Anonymousreply 157May 23, 2019 7:43 PM

this is what you wanted, so you would have the illusion of chance with it. but it's likely that Armie is not gay or bi. Everything that surrounds the LGBT world for him is very platonic, real action is something else. I'm sorte

by Anonymousreply 158May 23, 2019 7:43 PM

R157 for me it says 'followed by armiehammer' when you search it, but he isn't in her follower list. I think some IG glitch, showing he use to follow

by Anonymousreply 159May 23, 2019 7:46 PM

150 the old wife must have discovered lol

by Anonymousreply 160May 23, 2019 7:46 PM

[quote] I do not think, I think Timmy does not physically appeal to him

But maybe Armie appeals to Tim

by Anonymousreply 161May 23, 2019 7:48 PM

I saw photos of elizabeth's ex-boyfriend, urg, now I understand why she's so attached to the armie.

by Anonymousreply 162May 23, 2019 7:52 PM

@R147

The looks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 23, 2019 7:52 PM

Hahaha once my teacher said that depending on the angle a photo may look compromising hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 164May 23, 2019 7:56 PM

LOL. once my teacher said that depending on the angle photo may look compromising

by Anonymousreply 165May 23, 2019 7:58 PM

Are you posters from the United States? No shade, just curious.

by Anonymousreply 166May 23, 2019 7:58 PM

I'm neighbor of armie hahaha

by Anonymousreply 167May 23, 2019 8:04 PM

I'm neighbor armie hammer and timmoty hahaha

by Anonymousreply 168May 23, 2019 8:07 PM

This thread is full of scum.

Bye;-)

by Anonymousreply 169May 23, 2019 8:11 PM

I'm neighbor armie and Timothy hammer hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 170May 23, 2019 8:11 PM

The anniversary lunch or breakfast or whstever picture is bloody awful. Armie is not even trying anymore.

by Anonymousreply 171May 23, 2019 8:18 PM

166 i'm neighbor armie and timmothy hammer hahahaha hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 172May 23, 2019 8:26 PM

Here is a review for Wounds (ouch): In fact, the only really good moment arrives very late in the film: Armie Hammer, in a state of extreme emotional distress, appears to eat ET. The rest of the time Hammer is seems to be competing for a bad acting award. Hardly a minute goes by without him smashing his phone on the ground, or smashing a bottle on the ground, shouting and sweating and acting super-scared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 23, 2019 8:27 PM

The missus uses so many fucking pictures yo make her plain mug presentable that she fucked up with Armie's face. Sacrilege.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 23, 2019 8:31 PM

174 she's so old. Armie so por and young. LOL

by Anonymousreply 175May 23, 2019 8:43 PM

R174 She's horrible in this pic, she looks like a man, it seems she has a moustache

by Anonymousreply 176May 23, 2019 8:43 PM

Stop it R176, no she is not. Besides this is an LGBTQ site, butch women with moustaches are welcomed here.

by Anonymousreply 177May 23, 2019 8:52 PM

Jesus. Her wrist and hand?? is that a trick of the light or has she edited it to be THAT thin?? and her neck?? dread to think how much editing went on here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 23, 2019 9:09 PM

Is that naturally thin or anorexic?

by Anonymousreply 179May 23, 2019 9:17 PM

R178 Blimey! She looks like an anorexic baker.

by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2019 9:17 PM

R178 that's the woman Armie calls as hottest wife ever hahaha. That's why he follows hot naked girls on instagram

by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2019 9:19 PM

R179 Anorexic! I saw many pics of her from the past, she had a beautiful body and a beautiful face, today she looks like a wax statue melting

by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2019 9:23 PM

Whrn you think she couldn't be more big-headed she gives you boastful! I am an amazing mother! Who the fuck says that? One hopes to be a good parent but self labelling yourself amazing mother is being clueless. Anyway... she's leaving.. good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 183May 23, 2019 9:35 PM

^^ this is what I mean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 23, 2019 9:36 PM

Omg. I can't believe she actually said that, r183. I can't even with her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 185May 23, 2019 9:49 PM

R185 She's incoherent. Spends her anniversary posting pictures of her shopping spree and then she hasn't shopped a bit. Is she confessing her IG is alternative reality? We see her shopping but she's not. We see a world of unicorns and rainbows...but its not?

by Anonymousreply 186May 23, 2019 9:57 PM

Some time lately Nikiwonder's Instagram went private. I can't say for sure when it happened but I'm pretty sure it was public until a week or so ago at least.

by Anonymousreply 187May 23, 2019 10:04 PM

She's so delusional, it's actually scary.

by Anonymousreply 188May 23, 2019 10:06 PM

And when Armie is not acting on the missus IG he's rehearsing. Actorv24/7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 23, 2019 10:18 PM

She is older for him.

by Anonymousreply 190May 23, 2019 10:26 PM

I’m so fuckin hot for Armie! My mouth needs to service him.

by Anonymousreply 191May 23, 2019 11:04 PM

R189, I find that photo a mixture of passive aggressive mockery. He has a cord around his neck, he is posing as taking a selfie but his middle finger is prominent and what are the flowers doing in the middle of a rehearsal table? In a jar as the "anniversary bouquet".

by Anonymousreply 192May 23, 2019 11:14 PM

R166, I think you know the answer to your own question. CMBYN/Armie/Timmy/Charmie World seems to have a high population of people for whom English is not their native language, and it shows. Though I give them credit for trying.

Liz's IG post about being an 'amazing mother' is just plain embarrassing. I'm sure many women would be 'amazing' mothers if they had a rich husband, two nannies, a bunch of unpaid servants like the Betas, and fuck knows how many other people helping to raise their kids. She treats her kids like dolls and uses them to further her brand...bitch, please. She and Armie both need to learn not to clap back on SM. It makes them look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 193May 24, 2019 1:02 AM

R193 I am really curious if they’re all from the same country or what. Wonder why they won’t say?

by Anonymousreply 194May 24, 2019 5:17 AM

R194 Why does it matter? What's your point? Russian bots?

by Anonymousreply 195May 24, 2019 8:21 AM

Nope, just nosy.

by Anonymousreply 196May 24, 2019 8:24 AM

R195, it doesn't MATTER, ultimately...nothing on these threads matters. But we seem to have a fuckton of ESL speakers here, and while I applaud anyone who attempts to speak other languages, the fact is that a lot of the posts on these threads are in shaky English which seems to get worse the more excitable the posters get (which R166 is perhaps too polite to point out). I would go so far as to say that native English speakers may be in the minority on the CMBYN-related threads. It's just an interesting phenomenon to observe.

by Anonymousreply 197May 24, 2019 9:26 AM

R 197, shut the fuck up. You arrogant American. Your president is barely coherent.

by Anonymousreply 198May 24, 2019 10:28 AM

Yes, Trump is an incoherent moron who mangles the English language every time he opens his mouth. But that has nothing to do with these threads.

by Anonymousreply 199May 24, 2019 11:18 AM

You really think that if Armie was straight, she would let young beautiful girls be the nannies for the kids? Lmao okay. E learned the hard lesson after cmbyn lol whether something happened with Timothée or not. As for her rant, ofc she is gonna be the one to tell herself she is an amazing mother, since others don’t even bother.

by Anonymousreply 200May 24, 2019 11:31 AM

The most noteworthy part about her rant is how easily she lies. She literally posted about her shopping the day before and then nope, I didn't shop at. all. lmao

by Anonymousreply 201May 24, 2019 1:14 PM

Of course he will not do it at their house. it does away hidden. see the scandals of Ben Affleck. Armie enjoys many half-naked women in instagram. As for Twitter I do not know if he saw only bdsm.

by Anonymousreply 202May 24, 2019 1:46 PM

She’s looks like she’ll be problematic to live with. She gives me anxiety with the constant updates and details into their lives. She’s needs people to know that it’s a perfect life at every point. She’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 203May 24, 2019 3:12 PM

Liz will be joining her husband in London for the summer. Hurrah

by Anonymousreply 204May 24, 2019 3:15 PM

And you believe what she says?

by Anonymousreply 205May 24, 2019 3:44 PM

Also the fact that she shares all this on her sm, who in their right mind does that. All her life is basically an act for sm, she's really dragging Armie down with this crap.

by Anonymousreply 206May 24, 2019 4:15 PM

she should really be more careful about what she’s posting on her Instagram because it wasn’t that difficult to figure out where they’re staying

by Anonymousreply 207May 24, 2019 4:30 PM

Careful? Stranger danger? congruence? Asking too much.

by Anonymousreply 208May 24, 2019 4:32 PM

Mrs Hammer is quite clearly ready to be assaulted or even murdered for fame.

by Anonymousreply 209May 24, 2019 4:49 PM

Armie didn't post anything for their anniversary?

by Anonymousreply 210May 24, 2019 4:50 PM

No one gives enough of a shit about her to assault her lbr. She has what, over 200K followers and she gets an average of 5-7K likes on her solo posts. She's a bragger, of course she overshares (and lies).

by Anonymousreply 211May 24, 2019 4:57 PM

R204 Her summers are very short as we've seen in Nola. She'll be in London a few days in between travelling back and forth to do her bunch of nothings. Coming to London for her anniversary was mire for the social media narrative than anything else. She obviously spent a lot of the 30 hrs on her own taking pictures of shoes, scotch eggs and whatever. And who tf walks around london in stilettos and tennis attire? It's all make believe.

by Anonymousreply 212May 24, 2019 6:22 PM

I'm not surprised that she's spending part of the summer in London. She likes the city, and aside from social media, she needs to keep up appearances in front of her family and friends. If them living mostly separatly didn't go unnoticed to us, random internet people, just imagine what they must be thinking. I'm sure they've all realised that something's wrong by now.

by Anonymousreply 213May 24, 2019 6:29 PM

..Wow........that wife seems to have major insecurity issues......all that breathing down his neck; what a turn-off to A's image. Are those kids gonna be home-schooled just so she can be watching him everywhere he goes to work? sad...........When a man wants to cheat or misbehave, when the leash is real tight, that's when they want to escape the most.

by Anonymousreply 214May 24, 2019 7:20 PM

R213 Armie wants the kids around him and the missus is the price of having them close. Sort of a counterweight.

by Anonymousreply 215May 24, 2019 7:22 PM

R215 Armie can't stand being single, doesn't want to share half his fortune, and sure as hell doesn't wish to become a single dad because he's there for fun family times only.

by Anonymousreply 216May 24, 2019 7:33 PM

R207 the area is recognisable, but honestly, would they stay in any other area of London?

by Anonymousreply 217May 24, 2019 8:00 PM

R207 The studio is in Surrey.

by Anonymousreply 218May 24, 2019 8:06 PM

R218 but the street she posted from is not Surrey, it is a part of London. I doubt they will get a house in Surrey.

by Anonymousreply 219May 24, 2019 8:20 PM

Why not R219?

by Anonymousreply 220May 24, 2019 8:31 PM

R219 yes, Armie will be filming at the Longcross studios in Surrey. There are serviced apartments nearby where actors normally stay but probably they're not the best look for crass Holywood wives Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 221May 24, 2019 8:31 PM

R200

Very good point.

No-one would be crazy enough to have such a young and good-looking nanny around!!

Suzanne Saperstein, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 24, 2019 8:50 PM

R220 you are a sweet innocent. Do you think Liz would stay in the middle of the country or Slough (shudder)? Armie can commute or stay in the service flats, she will stay in central London near Whole Foods.

by Anonymousreply 223May 24, 2019 9:39 PM

[R223] Makes sense he is Weekend!Dad anyway

by Anonymousreply 224May 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Let me guess R223, you are a Londoner from the inner city?? Surrey is quite an upmarket location

by Anonymousreply 225May 24, 2019 11:16 PM

R225 no, not inner city (how vulgar it sounds, Westminster ain't Tower Hamlets), and of course Windsor is posh, but we are talking about an LA housewife (sorry, cupcake entrepreneur). She migh accept a move to Surrey if she can get an invite to Frogmore cottage, but is seems her BFF is no longer friends with royalty. I am sure she will be in London and Armie wherever.

by Anonymousreply 226May 25, 2019 12:55 AM

R226 Armie will be working and commuting for 2 hours a day so she can take pictures of herserlf in Kensington (looks like it) to share with the scrawny legs warshippers that populate her IG. He'll spend a lot of time with them lol

by Anonymousreply 227May 25, 2019 1:55 AM

Shipers celebrate the absence of Armie's birthday and mother's day post, I'm sure it doesn't mean Armie doesn't love her anymore, I think he wants to protect her from all the negativity she receives, no one likes a person so megalomaniacal and Armie can't deal with this

by Anonymousreply 228May 25, 2019 3:33 AM

@R228

*shipper*

by Anonymousreply 229May 25, 2019 5:46 AM

R229 Keyboard. Have you used it before, or do you type with your fingers on the screen?

by Anonymousreply 230May 25, 2019 5:56 AM

That’s just a dumb excuse I’m sorry. Because the situation was the same last year and yet Armie didn’t care about the “hate” his wife was getting. Same as the VD post and the bakery post he made this year. If you don’t wanna people to comment, you can turn them off. It’s that much simple. And Liz likes the attention, positive or negative. She doesn’t care. That’s the only pleasure she has in her life. The attention.

by Anonymousreply 231May 25, 2019 9:38 AM

This thread is disgusting. It's not about Armie. It's about hating on his wife.

by Anonymousreply 232May 25, 2019 9:50 AM

^Hi Liz.

by Anonymousreply 233May 25, 2019 10:33 AM

As far as I remember this thread is called “Armie & Co” so fuck off. Not our fault if she is the only source of content these days. And really talking about someone isn’t hating on them.

by Anonymousreply 234May 25, 2019 10:34 AM

R232 is right R233

by Anonymousreply 235May 25, 2019 11:00 AM

Murial, please shut down this thread. WAIT...I will post the address of Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Hammer. Murial will close the thread that reveal celebs' address.

by Anonymousreply 236May 25, 2019 12:20 PM

Murial? Who on earth is Murial? Do you mean Muriel? Liz, I thought you were the most intelligent woman in the world... There is little hate for her here, but a general consensus that she is irritating as hell. If she shared less, she could be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 237May 25, 2019 12:32 PM

R231 What do you think about Armie did not post anything about their anniversay?

by Anonymousreply 238May 25, 2019 1:26 PM

r238 I think it means he's done with her and her posting fake ass shit on sm.

by Anonymousreply 239May 25, 2019 1:33 PM

It means that like normal people he wants to keep things private

by Anonymousreply 240May 25, 2019 1:39 PM

R240, I would agree with you if only in the past he has posted things for the anniversary. I don't know if this year he did not to avoid the onslaught of hate towards Liz or that he could not be bothered. He could have liked her post, but did not. Who knows what he is thinking, probably ge doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 241May 25, 2019 1:45 PM

The wedding ring and the tattoo with her initial are still in his finger, they were together at their anniversary and they're still married. His post on Valentine's day was full of love, he promised to be with her and to love her forever, I don't like Elizabeth, but I try not to be delusional, I've been observing Armie for more than a year, he takes one step forward and then, he takes two steps back, I don't know why he's out of instagram and why he didn't lick her ass this year, but he'll return to do it again, it's just a matter of time. I don't know exactly what he feels for her, but he never showed any kind of intention to leave he

by Anonymousreply 242May 25, 2019 3:27 PM

I agree, he wants to keep him private life private which doesn't include he anymore.

by Anonymousreply 243May 25, 2019 3:31 PM

^^ his

by Anonymousreply 244May 25, 2019 3:31 PM

^^ include HER

lol can't write for shit today

by Anonymousreply 245May 25, 2019 3:35 PM

R238 I agree with R239 I think Armie may have finally listened to his PR people and has become smarter about his sm presence. Actors should maintain some mystery about themselves because if they share too much it makes their job less effective/ compelling. It could also mean he's in some project that requires more restraint. I suspect his new SM behaviour may be somewhat tricky in what the missus is concerned because she's an addict.

by Anonymousreply 246May 25, 2019 3:43 PM

What do y'all think about them spending all the time apart when they could easily be together? That's more telling that any sm behavior. Armie's TOTALLY fucking someone on the side, especially with how good he looks right now.

by Anonymousreply 247May 25, 2019 3:48 PM

We all know who he’s fucking...

by Anonymousreply 248May 25, 2019 4:11 PM

I don't know what she does but Armie has work.

by Anonymousreply 249May 25, 2019 8:32 PM

Yes, we do r248: A beautiful boy named Timmy. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 250May 25, 2019 9:42 PM

I wish armie would step on my face while fuckin’ my asshole!

by Anonymousreply 251May 25, 2019 11:04 PM

I came here for the Liz snark, but the ESL comments are fun!

In my mind, Liz and Meghan Markle are the same person.

by Anonymousreply 252May 25, 2019 11:16 PM

Why wasn't Armie kissing Liz on the lips in the anniversary picture she posted on her IG? He's just sticking his tongue out. Could he not even be bothered to kiss her on the lips anymore? Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2019 3:14 AM

Every time I see his face, he just strikes me as one of those guys who doesn't wipe well. I don't know why. I can just see him with major skid marks in his white boxers and dirty crack.

by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2019 3:57 AM

R253 Because he won't be the new Batman, so, he doesn't need to play the passionate husband anymore. Armie lost this competition for a reserved actor without social media and without an annoying and lunatic wife, Armie is dead inside at this moment. P.S Robert is older than Armie and looks 10 years younger than him. Keep trying Armie, maybe if you lick Elizabeth's ass for more 9 years, you can be the new Iron man

by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2019 5:31 AM

wow when Armie isn't with his wife he fuck Timmie. How delusional you are ! LOL

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2019 5:38 AM

R256 exactly. So many hot guys sitting and his feet and they think he'd bother chasing ratface. Cccraaazy!

R255 Pattinson has not been confirmed yet. Doubt he'll be after such a negative reaction.

by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2019 6:00 AM

R251, disturbing

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2019 8:17 AM

R257 Robert Pattinson has been rejected only for fool Charmies who think Armie is the new Paul Newman, those who don't know cmbyn, don't know who Armie is, people rejected Ledger too, but he was the best Joker ever. Nobody is crazy to chose Armie for a role as Batman and take the risk of lose millions, Armie didn't born to be a good actor and Pattinson will be confirmed soon

by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2019 12:40 PM

Your grasp of the English language is poor and so it detracts from your argument.

by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2019 12:52 PM

Is Liz really having a blow dry next to the pool? Hope there is nobody in it, or is she plotting to murder Armie? "I was having my usual blow dry next to the pool, as you do, when the hairdryer fell in. Poor husband, he was tosted..." She is starting to frighten me...

by Anonymousreply 261May 26, 2019 1:04 PM

R260 Armie does not know you and even if he did, he'd never be yours, he prefers a lunatic, tacky and anorexic house wife from Arkansas from the 50's

by Anonymousreply 262May 26, 2019 1:24 PM

R261 I'd love to know how much is spent on all this stuff she posts about near daily - hairstylists constantly coming around at all hours to give her a damn pony tail, the make up artists, beauty treatments, surgical stuff, the manic travelling. Must amount to a LOT. No wonder armies taking everything he can and keeping busy.

by Anonymousreply 263May 26, 2019 1:33 PM

Why does Liz make it a point to tell people on her IG stories that people she knows are single? I've seen her do it a few times now. Is she trying to play matchmaker or something? Trying to make herself look good by helping people find dates or something? lol

by Anonymousreply 264May 26, 2019 3:41 PM

R254 She does that because she's intrusive, annoying and tactless and thinks it's cute. Has it never crossed her mind that people may be not telling the truth about being single for loads of reasons and may not want her meddling? This woman is deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 265May 26, 2019 11:17 PM

This may or may not be Timmy's sweater that Ford is wearing. The self-proclaimed amazing mother is proud to drag her children into her mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 27, 2019 5:18 AM

Are they now trying to shield Ford's face after posting 1,000 pictures of him already?

by Anonymousreply 267May 27, 2019 5:22 AM

R267 No someone has kindly done it for her, the original features Ford's face. That child is normally the forgotten one, he is normally left with the nanny. It is disgusting that she uses him in this way.

by Anonymousreply 268May 27, 2019 10:10 AM

R266 someone apparently asked her and she confirmed it was timmys. She really wanted people to see this, it's not like in the past she's posted ford wearing other peoples clothes up, nvm fucking timmys so I wonder why exactly? Just a bit of attention since armie can't provide that rn, or something else? To make it less weird that armie & timmy seemed to have swapped clothes on more than one occasion? Probably reading into it too much but it's all really funny lol

by Anonymousreply 269May 27, 2019 10:57 AM

I believe nothing that woman says... And I don't believe Timmy just dropped by and left his $400 sweater so that Liz could put it on her child, push him in a cart in the dirt, to prove shippers wrong. That she went out and bought it to prove that her husband and his former co-star's sharing of clothes is normal, is more plausible because she is batshit crazy for ATTENTION and loves spending Armie's money.

by Anonymousreply 270May 27, 2019 11:07 AM

R268 according to Tumblr someone asked if it was Timmy’s and she replied “same same”. To me that’s not a yes - that’s just stirring and hoping we all read something into it. What’s really sad is that she can’t generate followers or interest in her own life without reference to her husband or his friends. She really must be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 271May 27, 2019 11:41 AM

R271 she actually replied 'yes, yes. x' (someone on IG posted the screenshot) It is his (or she wants you to think its his). It's such a weird thing, out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 272May 27, 2019 11:44 AM

R272 Do you have a link to the screenshot?

by Anonymousreply 273May 27, 2019 12:41 PM

R273 idk how to link it here but Iit's in @lil_timmy_timothee 's stories on IG

by Anonymousreply 274May 27, 2019 12:44 PM

R274 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 275May 27, 2019 12:46 PM

R274

by Anonymousreply 276May 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Blimey she really is crazier than usual. Does she really have nothing else in her life but to generate hits off a man her husband worked with 3 years ago. If she has nothing to say for herself why not give us Armie content - that’s why everyone follows her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 277May 27, 2019 1:42 PM

R277 evidently she cannot provide Armie content. Away or at home he seems to be unwilling. And without Armie or Timmy the likes she gets are negligible in proportion to the followers she has... Difficult to get freebies if that continues.

by Anonymousreply 278May 27, 2019 2:22 PM

R274 I can't find this profile

by Anonymousreply 279May 27, 2019 2:31 PM

here is the lil_timmy_timothee story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 27, 2019 2:49 PM

"Does she really have nothing else in her life but to generate hits off a man her husband worked with 3 years ago. " r277 Like you all unhinged shippers here. Imagine everything from nothing. The actors did their job and moved on. you talked shit and stalked her ig because you have nothing about the ship to talk about, no sighting no bts no promo pics anymore, delusional pathetic deranged shippers.

by Anonymousreply 281May 27, 2019 3:43 PM

R281 I'm not a shipper, dear, I only like to watch this reality show "Keeping up with the Hammers" laughing at that tacky and crazy housewife is my distraction, and to follow Timmy's success is my joy

by Anonymousreply 282May 27, 2019 4:15 PM

Since this thread is full of hate for the wife, I think it OK that I'll say I fucking hate real life shippers. It's understandable to ship characters of the films but to ship actors of the films is so delusional. How can't people seperate fictions from reality. How many ships that sank ? Just a hand ful of DLers(that migrate from Tumblr)and Tumblr (Tumblr ships everything that moves) No one believes your shit.

by Anonymousreply 283May 27, 2019 4:31 PM

Can hate them, but can't look away can you? Like they don't share your visceral hate, they feed it. So watch how things progress/

by Anonymousreply 284May 27, 2019 4:52 PM

Nothing will progress just their imagination in their little brain. They trash her to prove that their ship is real. Even if A didn't care or love E that is not the proof that he's with T. They don't have any proofs that their ship is real, just trashing her. I like to visit these fandoms and shippers to see how far people can go, how deperate they are. How can they imagine things without any proofs. no sighting no rumors Pure imagination.

by Anonymousreply 285May 27, 2019 5:18 PM

R281 these Charmie shippers are totally loco you should see their posts on the Timmy thread..I’m convinced they wake up and stalk Liz, Timmy and Armie until night time and sleep and wake up and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 286May 27, 2019 5:26 PM

Is Armie bisexual? Is that the consensus of Armie stans or no?

by Anonymousreply 287May 27, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote]these Charmie shippers are totally loco you should see their posts on the Timmy thread..I’m convinced they wake up and stalk Liz, Timmy and Armie until night time and sleep and wake up and repeat.

Armie must regret doing CMBYN because of how it turned people crazy. It's one thing if shippers want to have their fantasies but they tag Armie, his wife and Timothee into their craziness and are shocked SHOCKED when Armie or his wife smack them down.

by Anonymousreply 288May 27, 2019 5:30 PM

What do Armie stans like or find attractive about him?

by Anonymousreply 289May 27, 2019 5:36 PM

Yeah, because they're innocent in all this. His wife definitely isn't looking for attention, she totally didn't post a photo of her 2 year old kid wearing the oversized jumper of her husband's ex co-star in a gay movie. Armie definitely didn't spend his time telling us about his love for Timmy, writing columns about Timmy's acting talent, and making sure everyone knows they keep in touch very frequently.

The Hammers crave attention, they're not some kind of victims.

by Anonymousreply 290May 27, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]Armie definitely didn't spend his time telling us about his love for Timmy, writing columns about Timmy's acting talent, and making sure everyone knows they keep in touch very frequently.

Yeah, shame on him for thinking that people would understand that he was promoting a movie and was providing soundbites for said promotion, or answering questions that were asked of him about his former coworker or penning a column that was, again, asked of him about that former coworker.

by Anonymousreply 291May 27, 2019 6:11 PM

R291 yes they had good reason to talk about each other. What reason does she have for putting his $400 sweater on a 2 year old? She’s totally encouraging the conspiracy theories for insta clicks. Using her kids to do it and showing quite how out of touch she is with most people who couldn’t dream of buying something so expensive let alone putting it on a child to play in the park. I used to feel for her. These days I think she does it to herself.

by Anonymousreply 292May 27, 2019 6:24 PM

I don’t know, you all sound pretty annoying atm. Shippers here, shippers there. Create a fucking thread to talk about them. Just like they do. No one tells you to go look what they are writing. They stalk A. T and L and you stalk them. No one is better than the other. Just mind your business lol

by Anonymousreply 293May 27, 2019 7:16 PM

R287 I mean I definitely think Armie is a bisexual. A repressed one, but still.

by Anonymousreply 294May 27, 2019 7:44 PM

The shippers can be crazy, but wife is a very close second. She is incapable of staying off the gram. There is nothing she will not share about the kids. She needs to insert Timmy in her narrative to get likes otherwise her role as influencer is finished. Timmy and Armie are friends, and I am sure he is also friendly wil Elizabeth, but she is just incapable of being balanced. Replying to those who message her, why?

by Anonymousreply 295May 27, 2019 8:06 PM

R289 What do Armie fans find attractive abiut him? Lile everything!! He's drop dead Gorgeous 24/7! ! And with the voice and the talent to boot!. Im pretty sure your precious Timmy agrees!

Ms Chambers has no apoeal on her own and the overwhelming majority of her IG following are there for Armie content (and Cmbyn content, as most of fhem noticed her existence during the cmbyn press tour because of her annoying presence). So she's catering to her followers lol

by Anonymousreply 296May 27, 2019 10:39 PM

It's ao funny that Liz is manically storying the bake off show with close ups of herself when foodnetwork left her out of the IG video post. Lol

by Anonymousreply 297May 28, 2019 3:43 AM

This whole thing is just cringe worthy. Their whole body language screams here screams fake. And what took Liz so long to join him? Did she refuse to come out because she didn't look absolutely perfect? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 29, 2019 4:00 AM

R298 There are so many stunning women in this world, talented, successful... famous models, actresses or anonymous, but Armie chooses that tacky, botoxed, plastified, artificial, anorexic, desperate for fame and ridiculous woman. Oh Armie, what do you have in your mind?

by Anonymousreply 299May 29, 2019 4:56 AM

Why does she pose so awkwardly? And is she moving his hand lower towards her butt?

by Anonymousreply 300May 29, 2019 7:07 AM

Today she storied that her lips are 'plump af' because they're...chapped.

It couldn't have anything to do with her trout pout injections or anything. Who on earth does she think she's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 301May 29, 2019 7:49 AM

R301 She forgets there are receipts of what she looked like in the past. I've never heard of anyone whose lips became more plump in their forties except through injections. She looks so unnatural it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 302May 29, 2019 8:09 AM

Those pics from her modeling days on the Getty Images site tell it all. But the chapped thing doesn't even make any sense - when your lips chap they get dry and flaky, but they don't plump up. She is a total nut.

by Anonymousreply 303May 29, 2019 9:15 AM

Why are you all so jealous? Do you think it matters what you think? She has the lifestyle you would like for yourselves — I get it. Why not make an effort to achieve a smidgen of what she has by working and strategising instead of sitting on your backside all day going on and on about the same thing.

It's her life and she can do what she wants: post on instagram, have plastic surgery, travel the world, dress her kids in whatever way she deems appropriate, have a go at her husband. As I have said, it's her life.

"Armie should have married me...." . Well, do you know the guy? No. Have you ever crossed paths with him? No. So in what way would the fact that he stays married or divorces her affect you? I am sure you are all female, at this point there are no men left on this thread. As women, why don't you get some self-respect? Why don't you do something with your lives? This goes beyond 'fandom' , this is just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 304May 29, 2019 9:51 AM

Liz, that was a UN worthy speech. Now, go bleach your asshole.

by Anonymousreply 305May 29, 2019 10:47 AM

Oh stfu Liz @ r304.

Armie looking hot, young and relaxed as always when he's away from the missus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 29, 2019 11:16 AM

Can someone plese tell him to stop with the middle finger? What is he, 10? FFS.

by Anonymousreply 307May 29, 2019 11:23 AM

R304 Oh Honey, there are more things between heaven and earth than you imagine.

by Anonymousreply 308May 29, 2019 11:23 AM

It's either the finger or the tongue - he seems stuck in a state of arrested development. Still, I find him utterly fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 309May 29, 2019 11:27 AM

I know when I think of Maxime de Winter, I think of flipping the bird. Stay classy, Armie.

And R304, get over yourself. You want to wheeze on and on about what people talk about on the thread as if you're above it all - but still you're here, reading every post obsessively. You've got your own issues.

by Anonymousreply 310May 29, 2019 11:31 AM

r304 couldn't agree more. All these deranged shippers are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 311May 29, 2019 11:36 AM

R306 wonder if that fan account actually knows armie or someone close to him, that photo came from a private IG of someone followed by armie & liz and they're the same one who broke the hammer kamp news before liz got the chance. Maybe they're just sneaky like that russian fan page who posted that out of no where armie & ford photo lol (thats still a mystery..)

by Anonymousreply 312May 29, 2019 1:34 PM

Yes, r304. We're all jealous of a woman whose marriage is rapidly crumbling because her husband fell in love with a beautiful boy who is younger, classier and perfect in every way unlike her.

by Anonymousreply 313May 29, 2019 1:41 PM

R313, by all means; yes, carry on with your delusions. Just a quick question: do you have a husband/partner of your own? How's your marriage doing?

by Anonymousreply 314May 29, 2019 2:19 PM

I'll continue with my delusions and you continue with yours, r313 aka Liz. My marriage is solid as a rock because unlike yours, my husband is not in love with another man.

by Anonymousreply 315May 29, 2019 2:29 PM

R315 again, what evidence or proof do you have of that?

by Anonymousreply 316May 29, 2019 2:35 PM

I just know things, r316. And trust me, I'm not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 317May 29, 2019 2:55 PM

R312 Say Hughie Mann out loud a few times. Funny, hey?

by Anonymousreply 318May 29, 2019 5:18 PM

Crazy shippers who think actors who played romantic couple in a movie are lovers for real. The actors encourage the fantasy to sell tickets. Twilight fans STILL ship the two actors. This is nothing new. And yes the real life partners are hated and ridiculed. Sounds perfectly reasonable.......to the shippers.

by Anonymousreply 319May 29, 2019 11:27 PM

R319 Personally, I think the shippers are as ridiculous as the wife.

by Anonymousreply 320May 30, 2019 1:23 AM

This was taken in London. Have to say, he looks quite delicious here. - sigh - I assume a fan took this and got the finger from him? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 30, 2019 2:21 AM

I love it when hot guys like Armie give me the middle finger!

by Anonymousreply 322May 30, 2019 2:23 AM

R319 is right. 50 Shades Shippers're still shipping Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson even though he's just had the third daughter. The shippers only have old pics and vids from the FS movies to prove their delusions and the same patterns, hating on his wife and scrutinizing every pic and trashing her. This sounds familiar,right?

by Anonymousreply 323May 30, 2019 2:39 AM

R323, no one shipped those two! Maybe a handful of people but everyone knows they couldn’t stand themselves on set. Whilst im indifferent to Charmie, you can’t help but notice the bond between Tim and Armie. No one knows if anything sexual exists between them but it’s glaring they love each other

by Anonymousreply 324May 30, 2019 4:02 AM

"you can’t help but notice the bond between Tim and Armie. No one knows if anything sexual exists between them but it’s glaring they love each other." LOL FS shippers insist that too. All delusional shippers see what they want to see. I don't see anything just actors do their work and promos to sell tiks LOL. It's all in most fandoms. They ship the pair of leading rolls' They're good actors that people believe. That's all. This is not new. I wonder how long they can go when many years pass by and still nothing happens, no pics no rumors just imagination. Look at Madden and Flynn just ุ6months togetther and there are many sighting. No one can hide when there are smart phones everywhere. Chamie has no evident because they're not together. They may be good friends like any other co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 325May 30, 2019 4:16 AM

Even Lee Pace and Richard Armitage who're very private and less known than Chamie still have pis that fans took of them at least once a year in during their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 326May 30, 2019 4:22 AM

*pics*

by Anonymousreply 327May 30, 2019 4:23 AM

Does Rebecca start filming today? Loved that pic of Armie in London. He's looking happy and hot af. ;-) Probably because Liz is not there. lol

by Anonymousreply 328May 30, 2019 2:43 PM

I am ready for some set pics of Armie and I love Lilly’s long bob haircut. She is going to be beautiful with him

by Anonymousreply 329May 30, 2019 2:53 PM

Since Armie's been spending very little time with Liz it's like he's been rejuvenated. No doubt she's sucking the hotness and happiness right out of him. Let's hope her stay in London will be brief.

by Anonymousreply 330May 30, 2019 3:52 PM

That armiehammerappreciation account is intriguing. It doesn’t follow Elizabeth or anyone else in Armie’s life besides Ben Wheatley, Nick, Tyler and Ashton. They were the ones who broke the news that Armie won’t be at Hammer Kamp or Cannes, and Armie was liking their posts when they were brand new. Makes me wonder if it’s run by someone he knows or something.

by Anonymousreply 331May 30, 2019 4:14 PM

Yeah, that account is interesting for sure. It's also worth noting that it's Armie centered, not the usual Hammily package deal down our throats. I'd say they definitely know someone from his team, if it's not his team behind it themselves. If it is, slowly separating his image from Liz's is a step in the right direction and would show he's starting to wake up.

by Anonymousreply 332May 30, 2019 4:27 PM

Yeah, they don’t post anything to do with Liz or the kids. They don’t even repost her IG stories where he’s featured, like from London and Chicago. And they cut her out of pics from the Steppenwolff Theater event. Very interesting that he acknowledges an account that seems to not like her.

by Anonymousreply 333May 30, 2019 4:35 PM

True, hella intriguing. Also interesting that armiehammerglobal which was a big Armie&Liz fan stopped posting.

by Anonymousreply 334May 30, 2019 4:43 PM

R334 sometimes fan accounts just get bored or have irl things stopping them. armiehammerappreciation is very interesting though and worth keeping an eye on since they gave us those two exclusives before anyone else. Funny how they ignore Liz.

I've always wondered if there were some armie or liz 'fan' accounts run by people they know because sometimes they'll seem weird like this one (like how theres a fan account of their kids (wrong) which I think was confirmed by liz to be run by someone they know? Still doesn't sit right with me, an account dedicated to 2 toddlers..)

by Anonymousreply 335May 30, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]R334 sometimes fan accounts just get bored or have irl things stopping them.

Yeah, I know but I always suspected they paid the woman to run it, like how she was often at some exclusive events they were at, which is why I personally find it interesting especially combined with this new Liz free account with obvious intel from someone who knows him.

by Anonymousreply 336May 30, 2019 5:09 PM

R336 interesting, didn't know that. Yeah like I said I think there are a number of liz & armie fan accounts that have personal links to them (I'm sure it happens with a few celebs), but it makes this new anti liz one more sus...

by Anonymousreply 337May 30, 2019 5:15 PM

I mean how they broke the news Armie was skipping Hammer Kamp while Liz was pretending Armie was with her. Did she even know he had left LA? I doubt it, considering her unusual day long silence on insta after she deleted the story with Armie's hand and confirmed he won't be at the reading. lol like that account did it before Liz to spite her.

by Anonymousreply 338May 30, 2019 5:29 PM

I noticed most of Armie's fan accounts are no more interested in him, I can't Judge them, Armie's life is summed up in licking the butt of a Stepford wife with Stepford kids, it's boring!

by Anonymousreply 339May 30, 2019 11:54 PM

I bet he fucks men and women in the ads on the side.

by Anonymousreply 340May 31, 2019 12:01 AM

R338 yep thatt fan account is dodgy af. It started posting on Aoril 21st and the next day Armie liked a post (its second post). Have you noticed that the posts all have the same structure? Its like a photo agency type of description (very dry), photo credits +tags). Its almost like a template. Fans tend to be add a personal touch. Kits weird but interesting.

by Anonymousreply 341May 31, 2019 2:42 AM

Oh, FFS.

She's hanging out with Hilaria Baldwin, which is bad enough. Then she storied about 'eating' a meal today that consisted of her favorite thing, uni - an uni appetizer, an uni main course, and an uni dessert. For those of you who maybe don't know, uni is the gonads of a sea urchin. Considering how often she eats it, and how little substance her body has at this point, she must be 2/3 uni by now. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 342June 1, 2019 6:43 AM

how the hell have they spent a year moving into this house, as a family of 4 with a supposed team helping? Don't believe that for a second, that's ridiculous. And that throwback couple photo...man, I forgot how years ago armie and her did all these super corny couple shoots to sell. They were trying SO hard to sell themselves as a couple

by Anonymousreply 343June 1, 2019 11:59 AM

They were trying SO hard to sell themselves as a couple.

And they still are. Well, Liz is anyway. I don't think Armie gaf anymore. lol So Rebecca started filming today. Hopefully we'll get some pics via sm.

by Anonymousreply 344June 1, 2019 10:33 PM

R344 I don't know whose stupid idea it was to try to sell them as a couple because the last thing Armie needs is to remind people he has that wife. She decreases his brand value.

by Anonymousreply 345June 2, 2019 4:06 AM

Back when they were doing all the cringey couple shoots, Liz was still harboring some delusions of making it as an actress. I think they were trying to use the attention Armie was getting to carry her along too, just as she uses his career for her own ends now. But of course it didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 346June 2, 2019 5:10 AM

Yep she's dragging his image waaay down. She's the kind of person everyone hates, privileged, fake, thirsty, obnoxious etcetc. Give him a google search and "armie hammer wife" comes up second. The fuck. No wonder his career's stalling, he's no Marlon Brando lbr but he's no worse that Chris Evan, Chris Hemsworth and the likes. Makes sense they didn't cast him as Batman with the kind of unappealing image he has. And thank fuck no missus and her cringe cookies inserting herself everywhere and acting half her age on an endless promo tour. Phew!

by Anonymousreply 347June 2, 2019 9:28 AM

At the end of the day the blame falls on Armie. If he really was invested in his career, he'd make himself marketable and wouldn't let the wife hijacks his image. He strikes me as someone who wants to put little effort in his career, and perhaps he's happy just like that but from my point of view it's a waste of opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 348June 2, 2019 10:13 AM

It's gonna be interesting to follow this shitshow of a marriage as she's getting older and crazier and he's less cooperative with her bullshit and more and more anxious to be free. I give it 5 more years of her desperately trying to keep up the appearances while he's out fucking on the side. TOPS

by Anonymousreply 349June 2, 2019 10:44 AM

R349 She's really desperate. I've never seen anymore seem in such a race against time against collagen. You'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so detestable. Poor Liz, she tries to sell herself as some sort of beauty icon when the only time Armie doesn't have prettier woman lusting after him is when he stays home. And even there. ...the nanny is way more cute.

by Anonymousreply 350June 2, 2019 1:35 PM

Can anyone tell me the history of the relationship Armie & Liz have with Nick? Have he and Armie been friends for a long time? It seems to me like he's a close friend of the family. He's always at family events etc. But I've never heard the details like how long they've known him, how they initially met him. etc. I notice he was at Harper's dance recital.

by Anonymousreply 351June 2, 2019 2:03 PM

Nick is his childhood friend. There are pics of them together from when they were kids. I think their families knew each other.

by Anonymousreply 352June 2, 2019 2:05 PM

Nick is Harper's bio dad, who's ironically Armie's favourite child.

by Anonymousreply 353June 2, 2019 2:13 PM

Thanks, r352. He does seem like a close family friend.

by Anonymousreply 354June 2, 2019 2:26 PM

R353 nah... nick doesn't have to do it

by Anonymousreply 355June 2, 2019 2:52 PM

Liz taking out of the closet pics from 9 years ago .... Desperation !!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 2, 2019 7:17 PM

R356 She must have been feeling nostalgic and sad that he doesn't love her anymore, and isn't invested in marketing their relationship to the public.

by Anonymousreply 357June 2, 2019 8:22 PM

R356 she posted it after a fan account dug it out a few hours earlier. That corny picture should have stayed in tbe past..

by Anonymousreply 358June 2, 2019 9:54 PM

This is Liz?? Wtf? I never would've recognized her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 2, 2019 10:58 PM

I actually think she looks more attractive in the pic at R359. Healthy, down to earth. Much more preferable to the weird, high maintenance fembot thing she has going on now.

by Anonymousreply 360June 2, 2019 11:32 PM

Yes, I think she looks much better in that pic too. It's just that she looks so different now and not in a good way. lol

by Anonymousreply 361June 2, 2019 11:39 PM

R357 I think it's early to say Armie doesn't love her anymore, after all, he's still married to her and only four months ago he promissed to love her forever calling her as "my forever Valentine" on Valentine's day, Liz will be 37 next month, I still think he'll do a post to honor her, as well as the tattoo he does every year on his finger, I don't know if he will ever divorce, but if it happens, it will be many years from now, it's too soon to say Armie doesn't love her anymore

by Anonymousreply 362June 3, 2019 12:47 AM

R359 Looking at this pic I can understand why Armie fell in love with her, she looks adorable there, but now I have a feeling that girl died and other woman is pretending to be her, looking Elizabeth today I can't understand why Armie is still with her and saying he'll love her forever

by Anonymousreply 363June 3, 2019 12:53 AM

Compare R359 to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 3, 2019 1:11 AM

Wasn't she a bit fat? Is that why she's so obsessed with her weight now?

by Anonymousreply 365June 3, 2019 1:13 AM

Elizabeth was beautiful in the past

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 3, 2019 1:28 AM

But look at her today

by Anonymousreply 367June 3, 2019 1:31 AM

He got married too young...............so sad

by Anonymousreply 368June 3, 2019 1:33 AM

R367 Yes, I'm looking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 3, 2019 1:33 AM

R359 honestly a different person. Anyone trying to say she's naturally bony thin the way she is now just has to look at old photos. She's obviously putting a lot of effort into being thin and combined with her going out of her way to show aaaaaall this food she eats is..worrying. The 'leg goals' and 'i want your metabolism' comments on her IG are so uncomfortable to see. All this isn't some unique thing to Liz though, I will bear in mind that she will be surrounded by equally plastic and malnourished LA women all desperate to stay forever 25. Pressure must be insane, and it shows in the manic behaviour and treatments literally every other day. Exhausting

by Anonymousreply 370June 3, 2019 10:48 AM

R370 Funny thing is, she looks much older than almost every other woman of her age I come across. She looks more like 47 than 37. Her latest pictures in orange trousers are a pain to look at as she looks skeletal and just plain awful. Yet, there are some lunatics who thing she's body goals. Who the fuck are these people?

by Anonymousreply 371June 3, 2019 12:07 PM

R370, don't you have things to do with your life. Ambitions, studies, work. I don't know. If you had to train to become an attorney, a doctor or a university professor maybe you would not have the energy to be discussing other people's life?

Women say they want equal pay, but they spend their time taking care of rubbish, and then social scientists argue that they don't understand the inequalities in male and female professional attainment. It is very clear. It can be explained by examples provided from this board, all this female energy wasted on what? Are they discussing minimum wage, or the state of the economy or the rising right wing governments who don't give a shit about women that have to work to support their families and cannot afford childcare? No...., they are jealous because this woman is married to a rich film star and they are wondering why it is not them. Unbelievable

by Anonymousreply 372June 3, 2019 12:12 PM

Speaking of orange R371, feast your eyes on the orange friend. Her account is now private.

Also, there's a pic of Harper wearing trousers (!!) on the bakery insta, and she looks like the happiest kid ever to be wearing anything other than those god awful smock dresses.

by Anonymousreply 373June 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Forgor link lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374June 3, 2019 12:14 PM

R372 are you really trying to sound all high and mighty on a hammers gossip thread on DL? You're wasting time here as much as anyone else, take the fedora off and get over yourself son.

by Anonymousreply 375June 3, 2019 12:19 PM

r372 these jealous bitches're hating on her becauase her husband never have and never will be fucking their little Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 376June 3, 2019 12:24 PM

her husband never have and never will be fucking their little Timmy.

And you know this how exactly? And jealous? Of Liz? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 377June 3, 2019 12:29 PM

And you know they're facking, how?

by Anonymousreply 378June 3, 2019 12:52 PM

*fucking*

by Anonymousreply 379June 3, 2019 12:52 PM

R372 appears to be under the delusion that they possess some sort of moral high ground over others on this thread. Listen up, bitch: you hang around a thread you hate day after day, among posters you have total disdain for, posting over and over again in order to insult them. You could be saving the whales, taking a class to improve your job skills, volunteering for a worthy cause or spending time with your loved ones, but instead you're here, bitching at posters on a DL thread. So get over yourself, because if everyone else is wasting their time, then so are you. No high ground is visible for miles.

by Anonymousreply 380June 3, 2019 1:12 PM

Omg can you stop with the jealousy thing. Jealousy is the faaaarthest thing from my mind when it comes to her because guess what, not everyone wants a husband who doesn't want you anymore nor a life kept together by your own lies no matter how rich you are. The fact that she always injects herself in every little thing he does with a desperation I personally never seen before makes her fair game to be criticized and dragged. People shit on Armie when he deserves it, which should his attention seeking wife be shielded?

by Anonymousreply 381June 3, 2019 1:20 PM

*WHY should his attention seeking wife be shielded?

by Anonymousreply 382June 3, 2019 1:23 PM

Liz get the fuck out of this tread ! Better guard your husbands cock !!!

by Anonymousreply 383June 3, 2019 1:35 PM

100g portion of uni contains 120 calories and very little fat., thats why she practically lives eating it ,personally i dont like it , its too mushy and salty , an acquired taste, perhaps

by Anonymousreply 384June 3, 2019 1:58 PM

She looked like Yasmin Le Bon when she was younger. She shouldn't have messed with her face.

by Anonymousreply 385June 3, 2019 5:17 PM

R395 Her square jaw is more reminiscent of Yasmeen Ghauri than Yasmin Le Bon, but the resemblance stops there because Ghauri was stunning despite the strong face (body goalz) and Liz at her prime was never more than average. Heck, yasmeen is almost 50 and looks younger than Armie's wife.

by Anonymousreply 386June 4, 2019 3:45 AM

R319

R320

Right!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 4, 2019 7:43 AM

So it looks like Liz is having a pretty good time without Armie via her IG stories. lol

by Anonymousreply 388June 4, 2019 1:57 PM

does she have any friends of her own? i mean , real friends , not random celebrities or employees glorified, she is always with Armie friends o her family. its weird

by Anonymousreply 389June 4, 2019 2:02 PM

R388 She wants to prove she's happy with and without Armie, this is part of her show

by Anonymousreply 390June 4, 2019 2:21 PM

I'm sure Armie is happy without her too. lol Plus the fact that he's not too far from Timmy now. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 391June 4, 2019 2:27 PM

R391 But still is not with Tim. LOL

by Anonymousreply 392June 4, 2019 2:43 PM

How do you know he isn't, r392. Unless you're there with him in London and know his every move.

by Anonymousreply 393June 4, 2019 2:48 PM

No sighting. Look Madden and Flynn're at the party the private yacht still pics leaked. There were none from your imaginary couple. You know everyone has a smart phone these days, do you? or just a word that someone saw them on social media, still none.

by Anonymousreply 394June 4, 2019 3:17 PM

*on the private yacht*

by Anonymousreply 395June 4, 2019 3:18 PM

Do you think nobody recognizes them or they're just fucking in the hotel room? There're not even seperate sighting or one of them in the same area.

by Anonymousreply 396June 4, 2019 3:23 PM

Jonathan Groff and his bf, Corey who is not even an actor and Jonathan who is less famous than Armie and Timmy, has fan pics to prove their relationship. Where're your proofs except bts pics and vids or interviews promoting the film?

by Anonymousreply 397June 4, 2019 3:32 PM

Did anyone ever see them together that not relate to the film or the promotion? like Flynn with Madden on his work event in Monaco or Jonathan to his bf's show in London.

by Anonymousreply 398June 4, 2019 3:37 PM

Look at other couples and you'll see your ship bases on nothing just movie stuffs and the promos of CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 399June 4, 2019 3:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 4, 2019 4:07 PM

R400 What was that ?

by Anonymousreply 401June 4, 2019 4:17 PM

Where're pics or vids of them only them not including their SO.?

by Anonymousreply 402June 4, 2019 4:26 PM

It doesn't matter if Armie divorces Liz or not because he clearly lost all sexual interest in Liz and is getting it elsewhere. Good for him tbh.

by Anonymousreply 403June 4, 2019 4:40 PM

Where exactly elsewhere do you think it is, Timmy's little skinny ads ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 404June 4, 2019 4:56 PM

*ass*

by Anonymousreply 405June 4, 2019 4:57 PM

Wherever that is, it sure as fuck NOT with Liz lmao.

by Anonymousreply 406June 4, 2019 4:59 PM

And honestly Liz looks like a crazy old lady who hasn't been fucked in ages. And husband doing his best to stay as far away from her as possible while looking happy and hot = banging on the side for sure. The simpleminded nuns in here wouldn't know the signs if it hit them the face.

by Anonymousreply 407June 4, 2019 5:06 PM

And it's sure af not Timmy's ugly ass hole.

by Anonymousreply 408June 4, 2019 5:14 PM

The one sighting which immediately comes to mind where no significant others were present was the Soho House lunch where they were giggling and showing each other their phones, but Soho House doesn't allow photos so we never saw pics (same reason why the lone pic of their hug at TIFF was so blurry and covert).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 4, 2019 5:38 PM

I guess that during the promos or some work related. That's tweet was 2Feb 18. So it's work related that they met. Not that they're on vaca or meeting out of work.

by Anonymousreply 410June 4, 2019 5:54 PM

Don't you want some fan pics of them on Timmy's neighborhood buying grocery or walking a dog ? Like Armor in Budapest or Timmy in London? Do you think if that gonna happen by someone mentioning they see either of them or some pics not by assuming?

by Anonymousreply 411June 4, 2019 6:02 PM

Armie not Armor, I hate auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 412June 4, 2019 6:05 PM

The absence of sightings is really what makes me a non-believer. Heart eyes and the sharing of clothes are nice (though not necessarily compelling), but at the end of the day we should at least have, if no pictures, second-hand reports of the two of them hanging out. We used to but not anymore. Unless Charmies believe they lock themselves up all day in hotel bedrooms having sex constantly? This would make the relationship really sad and mostly sexual.

by Anonymousreply 413June 4, 2019 6:14 PM

Timmy has commented on one of Nick's photos of Armie using a private finsta, which indicates to me a wish to somewhat keep that interaction under the radar. I'm not sure what I think their relationship is, but no matter what I'm not surprised that we haven't had confirmed sightings of them considering Timmy seems able to keep an airtight lock on his romantic past and Armie may be trying to avoid being publicly seen with him since something seems off in his marriage lately (whether or not something's going on with Timmy, just to keep the focus on his career and not personal life).

by Anonymousreply 414June 4, 2019 6:19 PM

Not anymore bc there's no need to bait fans anymore. Many ships ended like that, Bradga is a recent ship that sank after the film finished and the shippers moved on.

by Anonymousreply 415June 4, 2019 6:21 PM

Bradga??

by Anonymousreply 416June 4, 2019 6:28 PM

R414 It's not about ability. You can't keep low key when you're both famous. Tim can't lock Armie in his room. And it'd be a blast if Armie was in Tim's neighborhood or work area.

by Anonymousreply 417June 4, 2019 6:29 PM

Listen up, Leo DiCaprio and Lukas Haas had a long and unusual friendship where ppl thought they were fucking. However, they were seldom seen together in public; so Tim's and Armie's deal could be the same.

by Anonymousreply 418June 4, 2019 6:30 PM

R416 Bradley & Gaga, A star is born.

by Anonymousreply 419June 4, 2019 6:31 PM

R419, But that was for show. Everyone knows...

by Anonymousreply 420June 4, 2019 6:34 PM

R419 There're shippers that believed it's real and hated Brad's wife and wanted him to leave her and their 2 kids. That's why I think all the shippers have their patterns. If the wife's pregnant, It's not his. LOL. And the husband couldn't stand the wife, see? the pattern.

by Anonymousreply 421June 4, 2019 6:42 PM

Um, first of all CMBYN wrapped three years ago and Armie and Timmy seem to still be as close as they were then so the comparison to Lady Gaga and Bradley is irrelevant. The first public appearance Timmy made after filming The King was at Armie’s play and then he waited for Armie to show up in London to spend a day with him before he went off to film TFD. And in between that they saw each other as much as they could given their busy schedules and always talk about how they are constantly FaceTiming when apart. They are both filming now so things are quiet. Second of all, comparing them to full-fledged couples or relationships where both people are single is asinine. Obviously they can’t be openly gallivanting around together when one of them is married with kids. Third of all, Timmy can clearly keep a lid on his personal life because there are no rumors about him with anyone at all, so unless you think he’s celibate, he’s fucking someone and is able to successfully keep it out of the public eye. It doesn’t matter what you believe the nature of their relationship to be but the arguments used as to why they can’t be fucking are weak af.

by Anonymousreply 422June 4, 2019 6:43 PM

Funny how Page Six just had an article on how bad Cooper’s relationship is with his baby momma

by Anonymousreply 423June 4, 2019 6:48 PM

I find everything about Leo gross including his quarterly cycle of Victoria Secret models

by Anonymousreply 424June 4, 2019 6:50 PM

"They are constantly FaceTiming" we don't know that, this is just what they tell us. I'm really tired of hearing this argument, Armie volunteered this info for a while but it could very well be inaccurate or blown out of proportion, yet fans eat it up and preach it like gospel.

by Anonymousreply 425June 4, 2019 6:56 PM

r423 so you're not a DLer, Go seach Bradley on DL. He's a topic on DL about being gay and beading many women before Irina. I started to believe you're really from Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 426June 4, 2019 6:58 PM

R425 The actors also have contacts to promote the film. They just try to sell it. Taron Egerton baited gay fans by flirting with Madden, There're even some stupid shippers believe and ship him with Madden and hate Flynn. Look pattern again. LOL

by Anonymousreply 427June 4, 2019 7:04 PM

R422 wrapped 3 yrs ago but went on general release on January 19, 2018. That's just last year, so there're promos to do. I doubt that you'll see them together unless there's CMBYN 2

by Anonymousreply 428June 4, 2019 7:11 PM

I don’t if they are seeing each other or not but I don’t think either of them stay in hotels when filming. We’ve seen the house T was renting when filming little women. Ditto an apartment in London last year. A rented a flat in New York when he was on broadway - E storied them packing up. I also think he’s renting a flat while he is in London - all her stories made it look like a flat.

by Anonymousreply 429June 4, 2019 7:28 PM

Someone's clearly too dumb to function here. You realize Armie's been in London and now Nice for two weeks now and not a single sighting of him? You think he's invisible or what? Or that he's locked inside all day long? He obviously CAN stay under the radar. And Timmy hasn't been sighted since Cannes except the pics he agreed to pose for in Budapest the other Saturday. Unless you think he's transparent or spends his days locked away, he can pass unnoticed too. It's not even a charmie thing but stop pulling idiotic stuff out of your ass to build up your theories.

by Anonymousreply 430June 4, 2019 7:44 PM

And before nice and london there was that week where he popped up in pap shots in NY at the end, prior to that again no sightings. Both 6'5" armie and timmy with the stalker fans can go unnoticed no problem when they want. This isn't even about charmie now, this 'they're never spotted so they don't hang out' arguments dumb. By that logic timmy must be a real loner, he's hardly ever spotted out and about with his other friends and hasn't had a known significant other since school, poor boy. Point is, they can both hide & show just what they want. I think people wildly over estimate how known they are, they're not Angelina jolie

by Anonymousreply 431June 4, 2019 8:00 PM

London is the best city to go undetected, because nobody cares. The tabloids have just discovered that Rihanna has been living in London for the past two years. The paps are to be found in certain places or will target a newsworthy celeb if there is some drama around them. Otherwise they are left alone. Under Christmas I saw in Fortumn and Masons Emma Thompson, Rowan Atkinson, Damian Lewis and Salma Hayek doing their shopping in peace and quiet.

by Anonymousreply 432June 4, 2019 8:39 PM

r431 right. That week he went MIA and popped up in NYC, no sightings anywhere LAX, JFK, NYC. No sighting at Heathrow now either. Timmy hasn't been sighted coming or going at Cannes. Just [italic]in[/italic] Cannes. No airport sightings in Budapest or Nice. Both of them can move freely without being spotted when they want. It's not even debatable and has nothing to do with shipping. It's just facts.

by Anonymousreply 433June 4, 2019 8:45 PM

R431 I think tabloids know about the celebrities in London, Paris, Madrid or whatever but they don't post pictures of them unless they have an angle to explore. In Europe famous people tend to be left alone more. It's a cultural thing and that's probably one of the reasons many of them move over here. Madonna doesn't exactly hide in Lisbon but you hardly see pictures of her and the kids out and about. Locals are even protective of her and tell off those who try to bother her. And Madonna is as famous as it gets. If she can get away with it anyone can.

by Anonymousreply 434June 5, 2019 12:27 AM

Armie and Timmy could be meeting up every weekend and no one would ever know. Obviously they both know how to get around unnoticed when they want. They are obviously out doing things and existing even when we don’t get pics or sightings for weeks. Good for them. It works to their advantage if they want to see each other and don’t want people nosing around in their private business

by Anonymousreply 435June 5, 2019 12:36 AM

It's so weird that some people think Armie and Timmy are having romantic weekend randezvous just because they're working in the same continent. Do you have any idea of how crazy that is?

by Anonymousreply 436June 5, 2019 12:54 AM

[quote]Do you have any idea of how crazy that is?

No, they don't have any idea...because they're CRAZY.

by Anonymousreply 437June 5, 2019 12:59 AM

The Charmie takeover of this thread, which has been looming for a few weeks, seems to have finally happened. Ugh.

Charmies have their own thread, or can make one if you filled it up. Take it over there.

by Anonymousreply 438June 5, 2019 1:10 AM

Charmies have our own forum totally separate from DL where we're free to discuss them without having to withstand nasty comments unlike here. I honestly wish more Charmies would post there rather than here. I know non-Charmies would like that too. It'd be a win-win situation for both.

by Anonymousreply 439June 5, 2019 2:21 AM

R439, you have to face the fact that for some time Armie and Tim are seen as a combo. Where one is the other would follow. That's why people expect them to be together even in their free time and seem to be surprised when they are not.

by Anonymousreply 440June 5, 2019 10:18 AM

Y’all need to understand that both Armie and Timothée are WORKING. Have worked since they stopped promoting cmbyn. Are you really comparing them to Brandon Flynn and Richard Madden? Explain to me how they should see each other when they are working in two different states? Ffs use your freaking brain!

by Anonymousreply 441June 5, 2019 11:18 AM

Madden and Fiynn are couple. Armie and Tim never were and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 442June 5, 2019 1:01 PM

You, Tumblrinas should go back to Tumblr already. This is a gay site , discussing about straight actors beingtogether here is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 443June 5, 2019 1:05 PM

There is nothing straight about Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet, even if they aren’t fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 444June 5, 2019 1:27 PM

Deluded shippers.

by Anonymousreply 445June 5, 2019 1:32 PM

They starred in gay movie once and are labelled gay. They must be regret doing the movie.

by Anonymousreply 446June 5, 2019 1:34 PM

They don’t regret doing the film and seriously you think the handful of posters here represent the general populous of film goers who saw CMBYN and think oh my gosh they are fucking in real life. Timmy is a giant star thanks to this film

by Anonymousreply 447June 5, 2019 1:56 PM

R447 GIANT STAR? LOL Most people never heard of him!

by Anonymousreply 448June 5, 2019 5:42 PM

R448 Is this a joke lol?

by Anonymousreply 449June 5, 2019 5:44 PM

R448 well, giant star in 2019 is not the same as what a giant star was back in the 80s or even the 60s. But he is known at least as an up and coming bright young thing, which is something.

by Anonymousreply 450June 5, 2019 5:52 PM

Considering he made the New York Times just for talking to the passenger next to him on a plane and went viral on Twitter just for reading a program, I think it's safe to say public interest in him is higher than for most other performers I can think of at the moment. He's about to head up a possible multi=film sci-fi franchise. I don't think any of that would have happened without CMBYN, or at least not as fast.

by Anonymousreply 451June 5, 2019 6:06 PM

Tell that to the mobs of fans who act like he's the 2nd coming of the Beetles, r248. No, he's not that well known. Rolls eyes.

by Anonymousreply 452June 5, 2019 9:38 PM

^ Sorry. Meant r448. Not r248.

by Anonymousreply 453June 5, 2019 9:39 PM

Having mobs of fans doesn't make him a giant star. He's a celebrity for sure, but he's not a giant star.

by Anonymousreply 454June 5, 2019 10:09 PM

A giant star? ROTFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 455June 6, 2019 1:04 PM

R455 They're delusional. Yes, he was good in CMBYN as Elio. So good that most people only know him as the young horny guy in that movie. Say Chalamet and tvey'll go...who?

by Anonymousreply 456June 7, 2019 8:57 AM

r456. I suggest you watch this video all the way through and then say he's not well known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 7, 2019 1:20 PM

[quote]He's a celebrity for sure, but he's not a giant star.

He's an It Boy and is internet famous, famous with a particular demographic that is very active online. Various people who write for entertainment/media sites also stan him, and thus contribute to the impression that he's a massive star. But walk up to the average person on the street and say his name, and you'll probably be met with a blank stare. Brad Pitt is a giant star. Timmy isn't yet.

Now why are we talking about him like this here on Armie's thread, when he has not one but two threads of his own on DL?

by Anonymousreply 458June 7, 2019 1:47 PM

In armie news, he today liked a Liz post from September 2018 (still none for her recents though). I think he might have just been lurking

by Anonymousreply 459June 7, 2019 1:57 PM

At :040 Liz attempting to get Armie to kiss her for the cameras but Armie is not having it. lmao! So cringe worthy. I know it's small but you can still see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 7, 2019 2:41 PM

R459 That pic is from the time they were in Italy for the Salvatore Ferragamo parade, maybe it was a special day for him, maybe Armie is playing with the fandom, or maybe it's some strategy of his publicist, the truth is that I've been observing Armie for more than year and during that time, I have not seen any evidence that he intends to leave Elizabeth or that he doesn't love her anymore. If you look at his first posts on instagram, you'll see he didn't like pictures of Liz, didn't post anything for their anniversar, for Valentine's, or even for Mother's Day, he started doing that after a few years of marriage , I think there are fases, he will return to lick Liz's butt on social media soon

by Anonymousreply 461June 7, 2019 2:49 PM

Cringe to the max, can't even kiss her for the paps if it's spontaneous. He only does it when it's posed now. Also how does he expect to be taken seriously when he's hanging out with PR couples like Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas. Good god, between this and the thirsty wife there's no hope for him.

by Anonymousreply 462June 7, 2019 2:49 PM

R461 I think you might be reading too much into it, it's likely an accidental like from lurking at old photos. It's funny though, cause wasn't that the holiday where armie was arguing with fans under timmys weeks old IG post?And when him and Liz had an argument at the fashion show? Romantic (Idk if this was the same holiday as the photo, but whenever it was shit must have gone down behind the scenes lol)

by Anonymousreply 463June 7, 2019 2:57 PM

R460 This isn't news, it's been talked about to death when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 464June 7, 2019 3:21 PM

Because it's good to remind the people who are still delusional enough to believe he still loves her just because he's still married to her and because he? wrote a few PR posts where he's licking her asshole of how carelessly he humiliates her, and not just once. The same evening during her speech he pushed her hand away when she touched him. Or the way he left her hanging at the Hammer gala. So in love, he can't even stand her close to him if his publicist isn't there to snap the pic.

by Anonymousreply 465June 7, 2019 3:36 PM

It's really strange that doesn't he want to kiss his wife. He barely kissed her for the Valentine's Day post and just stuck his tongue out for the anniversary one. Even if they're over and just trying to maintain the image of a happy marriage, can't he at least pretend to care? He's an actor, he's kissed people he didn't actually love as his job, so what's the deal? Is it because he's with someone else? Does he just hate the fakeness of it all? Does he really dislike her that much?

by Anonymousreply 466June 7, 2019 5:15 PM

R466 He must resent her. The issue isn't that he doesn't care about her, he probably cares too much which results in him failing to act like he loves her.

by Anonymousreply 467June 7, 2019 5:34 PM

Would someone who still cares let their wife basically destroy herself with all that botox, all her running around and diets? Or humiliate her in public like he does? Or spend so much time away from her ignoring her knowing very well how desperate and insecure she is? Or disappear on her letting her lie to cover for him only to be caught and humiliated? Let's face it, all points to him not gaf anymore.

by Anonymousreply 468June 7, 2019 5:47 PM

Are Armie Hammer and Henry Cavil banging? Were they ever?

by Anonymousreply 469June 7, 2019 6:44 PM

r466 I think he's trapped in a loveless marriage. I think over the years their marriage has started to crumble. Of course Liz tries her best to make it appear as if they're still a happily married couple and a happy family. But I think it's come to the point for Armie where he doesn't even care anymore and given up on trying to look like the perfect couple. That's why he doesn't even kiss her in pics. He's so over the whole facade. By the way, I say he's trapped because he'll probably never divorce Liz and upset the lives of his kids.

by Anonymousreply 470June 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Today was a good show for the first 15 minutes or so.

by Anonymousreply 471June 7, 2019 9:55 PM

Oops. Sorry.Posted in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 472June 7, 2019 9:56 PM

R470 Makes sense. Funny thing is if she didn't try so hard to create this fake image and post so much of their lives on social media then it probably wouldn't be as obvious that their marriage isn't working and that he doesn't care. I wonder if she's in denial or if she knows and just wants to keep pretending. I doubt they'll divorce but it would be less awkward if they were at least on the same page.

by Anonymousreply 473June 7, 2019 10:58 PM

R473, it reminds me of Jon Hamm or Ben Affleck. These dissolute hot dudes who have the highly-strung bossy wives who manage EVERYTHING for them.

They’re not going anywhere until the women are done with THEM. I expect another band aid baby and lots of sloppy drunken shenanigans before Liz puts him on notice publicly.

by Anonymousreply 474June 8, 2019 2:00 AM

Love or not. He's still married. She's still his wife. You have to wait forever for him to divorce her. HAHAHA you jealous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 475June 8, 2019 3:06 AM

This thread is rubbish. It shouldn't be called Armie thread. You cunts didn't discuss his work only talked shit about his wife. How disgusting !

by Anonymousreply 476June 8, 2019 3:11 AM

You love her so much, do you ? here you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 8, 2019 3:13 AM

Here you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 8, 2019 3:14 AM

Beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 8, 2019 3:16 AM

Lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 8, 2019 3:16 AM

This thread is all about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Lovely couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Can't live without talk rubbish about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 8, 2019 3:20 AM

I can do this all day. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 8, 2019 3:20 AM

You love her so much, LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 8, 2019 3:22 AM

This thread is dedicated to you, Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 8, 2019 3:24 AM

lovely lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 8, 2019 3:26 AM

Family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488June 8, 2019 3:27 AM

Those legs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 8, 2019 3:28 AM

Travelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490June 8, 2019 3:29 AM

Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491June 8, 2019 3:30 AM

Awwwww sweet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 8, 2019 3:31 AM

Beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493June 8, 2019 3:32 AM

This thread is all about you, Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494June 8, 2019 3:33 AM

They love talking about you so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 8, 2019 3:35 AM

We love you, Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496June 8, 2019 3:36 AM

I'm off to bed, see you tomorrow, Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 8, 2019 3:38 AM

[quote]They’re not going anywhere until the women are done with THEM.

Only both Affleck and Hamm had been screwing around on their wives for YEARS when they finally divorced. This probably already started with Armie too.

by Anonymousreply 498June 8, 2019 7:00 AM

R498 but who’s Armie cheating with? And was he involved with Henry?

by Anonymousreply 499June 8, 2019 11:31 AM

Liz thinks she's unique in Arnie's life. She is a disgusting narcisist. She uses her own children to show off. and I also think Harper is not Arnie's daughter, because she looks a lot like niki. Get out, Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 500June 8, 2019 12:57 PM

Miss me already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501June 8, 2019 1:08 PM

can't resist talking about me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 8, 2019 1:10 PM

Hi!!! haters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503June 8, 2019 1:11 PM

my hubby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 8, 2019 1:12 PM

jealous much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Hello losers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 8, 2019 1:14 PM

pathetic shippers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 8, 2019 1:15 PM

lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508June 8, 2019 1:18 PM

R500 Harper looks a lot like her mother pre-surgery, and I can some of Armie's features too.

Besides, Nik is probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 509June 8, 2019 1:29 PM

liz is very fake full of aesthetic procedures. This marriage has its days counted, Armie does not seem to be as badly in love as before. moreover, without being prejudiced, age is also against light, it has aged and we know how age acts differently for men and women, and of course the woman gets lost and the man wins because they get warmer, armie is proof of this.

by Anonymousreply 510June 8, 2019 1:45 PM

R474 are you posting from 1952? So men should always be the bossy ones or the boss?

by Anonymousreply 511June 8, 2019 1:48 PM

Liz is quite active on IG lately. Even celebrating gay pride. lol

by Anonymousreply 512June 8, 2019 1:57 PM

lol as if Liz will ever never put on notice, she's desperately trying to stay married to Armie and to make it look like they're still a legit couple. lbr she's nothing without him, she has nothing going on other than her marriage. It's his money, his connections, his friends. All of it HIS. She's getting older and no longer has control over him as these past months have shown. She'll be lucky if he stays married to her even 5 more years.

by Anonymousreply 513June 8, 2019 2:06 PM

I do not know Liz. But her instagram says a lot about her. a fake woman who thinks she is young, beauty queen, but she is not. Armie must be tired of her, and even the children will not secure this marriage.

by Anonymousreply 514June 8, 2019 2:28 PM

I mean, she's not even famous, but she pretends to be. skirt liz, you're no longer a girl, you're withered, recognize that it's over.

by Anonymousreply 515June 8, 2019 2:33 PM

ikr at least Jennifer Westfeldt and Jennifer Garner were actresses and actually DID something. Yet they couldn't keep their men from straying and eventually divorcing them and you think old gal Liz can? Sure. It might not happen in a year or two but Armie will eventually divorce her. He's only 32 and already looks sick of her and her shit. How much longer will he put up with it when he's the one bringing in the dough and basically everything else in their marriage? Kids can't keep a broken marriage together forever.

by Anonymousreply 516June 8, 2019 2:39 PM

Personally I find Tim C. ugly as sin. That hair...

Armie on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 517June 8, 2019 2:41 PM

she chases him wherever he goes. liz should be very insecure in this marriage.

by Anonymousreply 518June 8, 2019 2:42 PM

I know the movie Rebecca is considered a classic but not sure how it will be received today. Not sure I can picture it being a huge hit. I hope for Armie's sake it's received well. He hasn't been in too many good movies lately. I saw via IG they just finished their 1st week of filming.

by Anonymousreply 519June 8, 2019 3:09 PM

Rebecca is a Netflix film so how well it will do is moot as Netflix doesn't release their numbers. And if it has a minor theatrical release, box office doesn't matter because Netflix rents out theaters so there is no need to report the box office figures.

by Anonymousreply 520June 8, 2019 3:17 PM

Hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521June 8, 2019 3:31 PM

Love ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 8, 2019 3:33 PM

We'll need a new thread soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 8, 2019 3:34 PM

Can't get enough of me, can you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 8, 2019 3:35 PM

Love you all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 8, 2019 3:37 PM

Orange is a new black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 8, 2019 3:38 PM

You love me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 8, 2019 3:39 PM

Hello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 8, 2019 3:40 PM

😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 8, 2019 3:41 PM

😡😡😡😡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 8, 2019 3:43 PM

😜😜😜😜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 8, 2019 3:44 PM

💩💩💩💩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 8, 2019 3:47 PM

💃💃💃💃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 8, 2019 3:48 PM

💅💅💅💅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 8, 2019 3:49 PM

she destroys him as a man as an actor. even in movie choices she intrudes. does not want him to do hot scenes with women, but leaves him in gay scenes, who does she think she is?

by Anonymousreply 535June 8, 2019 3:50 PM

👻👻👻👻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536June 8, 2019 3:50 PM

👣👣👣👣👣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Oh yay, the spamming freak is back and posting from multiple devices. It's Saturday, and this is how this nut job is spending it. You sad bitch.

Just block it and be done.

by Anonymousreply 538June 8, 2019 3:53 PM

👼👼👼👼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539June 8, 2019 3:53 PM

💩💩💩💩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 8, 2019 3:55 PM

🙀🙀🙀🙀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 8, 2019 3:56 PM

😺😺😺😺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 8, 2019 3:57 PM

the nutters have been all over both threads today lol bless em. Still no actual news regarding armie or timmy, their threads need leaving for now cause they're just getting spammed by the same nonsense over and over

by Anonymousreply 543June 8, 2019 3:58 PM

😝😝😝😝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544June 8, 2019 3:58 PM

, xxxxxxxxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545June 8, 2019 3:59 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546June 8, 2019 4:01 PM

The crazy spam bitch is responsible for at least 95 of the posts on this thread.

That's a LOT of posting on a thread she supposedly hates.

by Anonymousreply 547June 8, 2019 4:11 PM

the funny thing about the spamming is they think they're accomplishing something lol ... uh we're all just blocking you and moving forward frau, you had zero impact!

by Anonymousreply 548June 8, 2019 4:27 PM

-------

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 9, 2019 7:14 AM

miss me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 9, 2019 7:15 AM

xxxxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 9, 2019 7:16 AM

XDXDXD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 9, 2019 7:16 AM

LOVE YOU

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553June 9, 2019 7:17 AM

XXXX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 9, 2019 7:18 AM

XOXOXO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555June 9, 2019 7:18 AM

HI SHIPPERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556June 9, 2019 7:19 AM

HI HATERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557June 9, 2019 7:19 AM

XOXO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558June 9, 2019 7:20 AM

XOXO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559June 9, 2019 7:20 AM

O:O:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 9, 2019 7:21 AM

We'll need a new thread soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 9, 2019 7:22 AM

xoxo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 9, 2019 7:23 AM

chamie is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563June 9, 2019 7:23 AM

xoxo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 9, 2019 7:24 AM

o:o:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 9, 2019 7:24 AM

hello you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 9, 2019 7:25 AM

omfg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567June 9, 2019 7:26 AM

see ya later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 9, 2019 7:27 AM

Is this JnJ Pride thing Liz keeps posting one of those corporation exploiting Pride month things the LGBTQIA community is outraged about? Couldn't find a better person to represent that than Liz lol it's like fish in a barrel

by Anonymousreply 569June 9, 2019 8:15 AM

Fun fact: our crazy spam bitch is now responsible for slightly over 20% of the posts on this thread (her post count up to 115 from the previous tally of 95). This may not even be a complete count, since Crazy Spam Bitch/ATC posts from various profiles. But the fact remains that for someone who hates this thread and the people on it, she can't get enough of it.

When this thread closes, we'll simply open another one. What she thinks she'll accomplish by spamming it full is a mystery. I guess she has to feel powerful by whatever means she can. Sad bitch.

by Anonymousreply 570June 9, 2019 8:46 AM

Same as you birches can't get enough of Liz. Hate her but dedicate the whole thread talking about her. LOL

by Anonymousreply 571June 9, 2019 9:30 AM

*bitches*

by Anonymousreply 572June 9, 2019 9:32 AM

😳😳😳😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573June 9, 2019 9:35 AM

😝😝😝😝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574June 9, 2019 9:38 AM

😲😲😲😲

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575June 9, 2019 9:39 AM

I want him to hammer me.

by Anonymousreply 576June 9, 2019 9:40 AM

😖😖😖😖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 9, 2019 9:40 AM

😷😷😷😷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578June 9, 2019 9:41 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579June 9, 2019 9:44 AM

😝😝😝😝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 9, 2019 9:45 AM

, 🙋🙋🙋🙋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581June 9, 2019 9:46 AM

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582June 9, 2019 9:47 AM

🙅🙅🙅🙅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583June 9, 2019 9:49 AM

😫😫😫😫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584June 9, 2019 9:51 AM

😻😻😻😻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 9, 2019 9:52 AM

😼😼😼😼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586June 9, 2019 9:54 AM

😘😘😘😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 9, 2019 9:55 AM

😒😒😒😒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 9, 2019 9:56 AM

😏😏😏😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 9, 2019 9:57 AM

😭😭😭😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 9, 2019 9:58 AM

😳😵😷😞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591June 9, 2019 10:00 AM

😹😻😹😻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592June 9, 2019 10:01 AM

🙆🙆🙆🙆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593June 9, 2019 10:03 AM

😽😽😽😽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594June 9, 2019 10:04 AM

😫😫😫😫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595June 9, 2019 10:05 AM

😓😓😓😓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 9, 2019 10:08 AM

🙇🙇🙇🙇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597June 9, 2019 10:09 AM

New thread please.

by Anonymousreply 598June 9, 2019 10:10 AM

This thread

by Anonymousreply 599June 9, 2019 10:11 AM

closed

by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2019 10:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!