Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 48

Continue here.

by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2019 9:16 AM

Timothee, let me eat you out. Please. I'm begging.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2019 6:22 AM

I love Timmy’s curls, his eyes are stunning, his lips, the way he smile and talks (hint of a lisp) I could go on and on. And to top it all off he’s super talented and seems to be an all round nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2019 6:25 AM

R2 hint of a lisp? Really? Never heard that. I do think think he speaks in a rather poetic or lyrical way which I like..his intonation I guess..I like the way he says things no pun intended. But I do wish he was slightly shorter like 5’6” maybe or 5’8” at most. I think with his height his cuteness will fade as he grows older then he’ll have to get muscley to maintain his hotness else he’ll end up like Stephen Merchant.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2019 9:53 AM

His lisp has come through a few times now im interviews, it's cute. I don't know any specific ones to link but if someone does

I always thought the way he talks and moves his mouth was unusual, maybe it's something to do with his lisp? Like consciously stopping it, maybe it use to be more pronounced when he was young and he's worked on it

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2019 10:09 AM

R4 I like the way he speaks there’s something really lyrical about his speaking and it’s interesting that there’s a line in CMBYN where Oliver comments on Elliot’s speaking voice. I guess he had that in common with the character. I’ll look out for a lisp never heard it. I do wish he was shorter but I suppose he wouldn’t have the awkward walk n all.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2019 11:14 AM

Timothee, let me eat you out. Please. I'm begging.

I think you'll have to get in line. lol

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2019 1:23 PM

One clip where he's lisping. It doesn't seem consistent, though, and I've only ever noticed it on red carpets. may be a nervous thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2019 1:24 PM

oh, here's the longer version with more examples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2019 1:26 PM

He's got a smelly asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2019 1:28 PM

You know you love it, r9 aka Armie.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2019 1:48 PM

R7 it's the kind of thing that sneaks out very occasionally lol, which makes me thing it's something he's worked on. More likely to hear it in a red carpet interview than a sat down one since it's more spontaneous, and yeah maybe nerves too

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2019 1:48 PM

In the full interview you can see the blonde behind him obviously checking him out. lol Not that I can blame her.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2019 1:50 PM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2019 1:52 PM

I'm usually not a sappy bitch but damn, his lil lisp is the cutest shit ever, makes me go literally ^∇^

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2019 1:54 PM

The ARDINY trailer is out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2019 4:21 PM

R15 WA controversy aside, it looks shittier than I thought it would be. Don't think we'll be missing much. He does look very pretty in it though which is such a shame

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2019 4:24 PM

My biggest issue with it so far is that the 3 leads look like twelve year olds. I can't take them (their characters) seriously.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2019 4:31 PM

He's verrrry pretty so imma watch this when it leaks but yeah, looks pretty bad and fuck, Selena is an awful actress.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2019 4:33 PM

Okay I've watched this crap like 10 times now lmao. So, soooo pretty. Damn you, Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2019 4:53 PM

Elle looks charming but Selena looks wooden and her character seems bland

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2019 4:55 PM

I thought Elle ‘s character sleeps with Jude Law. Did I miss him?

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2019 4:58 PM

I hope his acting is good in this it looks like he has really good chemistry with Selena.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2019 5:00 PM

R21 she supposedly gets with his character in the story, might have been left out the trailer so it looked less bad lol

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2019 5:00 PM

Oh man, that trailer is bad. Tim doesn't seem very believable in the role, looks way too young and casual.

Elle great as always. And I'm definitely watching this now that I know Diego Luna is in it.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2019 5:00 PM

Selena looks aweful

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2019 5:01 PM

yeah also the fact he looks young, like a teenager playing dress up, I'm really confused about how old he's meant to be in it exactly. Re watching the trailer and it just doesn't look good at all. Looks corny, with a weird mix of actors. I want this film to just be released and them fade away but it feels like this whole things gonna be dragged out for so long

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2019 5:03 PM

R24 yeah Timmy looks like he’s in a press interview..not his best acting though I like his scenes with Selena. But it’s just a trailer though the whole movie may be different.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2019 5:05 PM

R27 I agree. Even though it’s a trailer and it might not be very representative I wasn’t impressed with what I saw of Tim’s acting. Would be happy to be proven wrong when the whole film is released though

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2019 5:10 PM

Selena doesn't fit in this type of movies.

In other news, I found this Spanish interview of Louis Garrel from late February. At the end of the article, the journalist makes allusion to the rumored LRD- Timothée relationship that started in the same hotel where this interview takes place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2019 5:12 PM

Yeah, agreed, acting wasn't great either. He shines in intense scenes where he's deep in character. But overall still has quite a lot to learn it seems.

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2019 5:12 PM

+ they definitely seem to have made timmy the main focus (doesn't it centre around elle?). Not surprised at all given his rabid fan base compared to the other films stars and current clickbait status, but I hate how he's made the poster boy for this. Agree that his acting just from the few clips we saw didn't seem great

R29 saw that, you can tell it was just an excuse to throw his name in that article which otherwise didn't need to be there

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2019 5:13 PM

This looks bad. Selena is pretty flat delivering her lines and is Timmy or Elle the alter ego of Woody in this film ? They both seem to be taking a stab at it. And both seem to be failing

by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2019 5:16 PM

Fan uploaded trailer for those who dont want to drive up WA’s viewcount

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2019 5:19 PM

Is there an expectation to act in a certain way on Woody Allen films? This is not good Timmy! He doesn’t seem present as the character, you can see that he’s “acting” not living.

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2019 5:20 PM

His acting's fine, his lines are pretty cringey but he has good comedic timing and I actually like how casual he sounds makes his acting more natural (and more attractive). It's a romcom, not Oscar material. He does look very young which isn't really a problem for me.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2019 5:21 PM

R35 ok having watched the trailer again I guess you’re right his acting isn’t bad given 5e genre but there are people who’ve delivered really great work even in this genre. Say what you will but Renée Zellwegger, Julia Roberts, Hugh grant have all delivered non-flat performances in this genre. Let’s not forget WA “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” for which Penelope won an Oscar. I didn’t really get a sense of the character that Timmy is supposed to be playing in that trailer.

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2019 5:28 PM

R36 are you really comparing timmy with household names?

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2019 5:33 PM

When he's trying to be casual he sometimes has a way of delivering lines that's kinda inauthentic imo. It was the same in BB. His looks don't help here, it really is like a teenager playing dressup.

by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2019 5:34 PM

tbh Elle looks startlingly young too. Selena looks 30 tho.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2019 5:36 PM

R37 yes I’m comparing him with household names. He’s the youngest best actior nominee in 80 years. I have tremendous faith in his talent but perhaps I’ve been wrong...he’s still fairly new so I can give him a pass! And it’s a tough genre I don’t know how good Charlize Theron is in that new movie with Seth Rogen.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2019 5:51 PM

This looks bad and a storyline that Woody Allen has regurgitated before

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2019 5:56 PM

R40 he gave a tremendous performance in a fabulous movie not a rainy day in ny shit. you are the type of fan who thinks he'll always be awesome in his every role. theres different types of acting for different types of movies and timmy has a lot to learn.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Everybody acts like shit in Woody Allen movies.

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2019 6:07 PM

Characters in WA also lose their intelligence and powers of rational thinking

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2019 6:10 PM

R 40, you sound like a stupid 12 year old

by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2019 6:12 PM

R40 U dont make sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2019 6:14 PM

“Hmmmm I dunno. The fact that Chalamet, the snivelling, back-stabbing, social media pressure bowing twerp is in so much of it, it may just ruin it for me.” One of the comments under the trailer on Facebook... ouch.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2019 6:18 PM

He’s a great actor but I think he was so on another level phenomenal in CMBYN because he was feeling and going through a lot of what his character wasat the same time, with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2019 6:19 PM

A lot of the older woody fans HATEE timmy for what he did, but they're usually the ones worshiping woody as the greatest thing ever so who gives a fuck

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2019 6:21 PM

At least he looks beautiful in that trailer, especially when he’s walking alone under the rain at the end. Sigh!

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2019 6:25 PM

^^In the rain

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2019 6:26 PM

R42 I’ve only seen him in CMBYN and was blown away by his Oscar worthy performance. Haven’t seen him in anything else though I heard about his performance in BB being good? I said I have faith in his talent because he appears to be well trained given his Arts High School training and theatre background. He certainly portrays himself as such in his interviews. He also comes across as fairly intelligent and capable of understanding and portraying a character with depth. But yeah I think this genre is tough for some to navigate so I’m willing to give him a pass on this movie if he sucks. Does that make sense to you r46? And my comparison of him to Charlize is she’s a talented dramatic actress currently in a romcom so I’m curious as to how good she is?

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2019 6:38 PM

In a few months this WA thing will be buried and Timmy's career will continue with the regular schedule. Like it should. Yes he shouldn't have signed up for a WA movie but I don't see these self-righteous keyboard warriors picking on more famous offenders like Bardem, Blachett, Penélope Cruz, Jude Law etcetcetc. Fuck this double standard! Shit on all or gtfo!

by Anonymousreply 53May 17, 2019 6:43 PM

R 52, go away, you whiny blathering idol worshipper

by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2019 6:44 PM

R53 my main issue is the disproprtionate focus on timmy rn, just cause hes the new popular guy. In the end it will all pass though and he'll just keep working like you said. Just have to wait it out

by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2019 6:52 PM

R55 I guess they see him as the future? People like Jude Law are passed their prime and aren’t drawing people to the movie.

by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I think in some scenes it seems like they are acting in the film, I heard a cut and Elle mentions a movie.

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2019 7:08 PM

R54 get off the thread if you’re not a fan it’s about Timmy stupid!

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2019 7:08 PM

R54 trolling

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2019 7:10 PM

Not trolling! But not stupid either. You would think Timmy hung the moon with your irrational fawning. - 54

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2019 7:16 PM

R57 yes Selena and Tim’s characters are filming scenes together

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2019 7:17 PM

The guy he meets on the street named Gatsby asks Timny character if he wants to be in his film

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2019 7:19 PM

He has two other movies coming up to keep proving his skills. This one with the rancid director that hasn't made a good movie in decades not one of them. Everyone's acting in this movie will suck, including Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2019 7:21 PM

R63 yeah you’re right, if his acting sucks in The King or in Dune (which I doubt) then it will be more worrisome.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2019 7:28 PM

Let's wait for leak (I will not support WA) and the reviews before dismissing Timmy's acting in it. I remember when the HSN trailer came out people were pretty meh and then he actually got pretty great reviews even if the critics panned the movie.

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2019 7:29 PM

*the leak

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2019 7:30 PM

R63 thats what im talking about!

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2019 8:04 PM

Geez this looks worse than a Hallmark channel movie

by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2019 8:15 PM

R68 indeed. but timmy looks beautiful, that's the reason i'll be watching when it leaked

by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2019 8:39 PM

He makes both Selena and Elle look so plain next to him. He's more beautiful than girls but not feminine yet delicate yet boyish? Seriously there's something about him. Just. can't. look. away.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2019 8:41 PM

^This. I am so watching it for Timmy's beauty alone. I couldn't care less if the movie sucks.

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2019 9:23 PM

Timmy's wet curls in the trailer make him look even more delicious. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2019 11:02 PM

Old but lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2019 11:12 PM

Is it possible that Timmy was so good in CMBYN because of the vivid world created by the book. He had so much to work with through the book as opposed to just having a screen play.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2019 11:46 PM

Elio fell in love with Oliver. Timmy fell in love with Armie. Oliver had a sexual awakening. Armie had a sexual awakening. A lot of character bleed.

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2019 11:52 PM

R74

It was the project of his Youth, as he said. He had a long time to get acquainted with Elio Perlman.

Though... Maybe was he already Elio... When Brian Swardstrom met Timmy, becoming then his agent, he came back home to his husband Peter Spears saying that he had found Elio!!

R75

And he was dickmatized, wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2019 12:00 AM

You know how Timmy looks really pretty, he kinda reminds me of princess Diana if she was a 22 year old French looking dude.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Disappointed

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2019 12:57 AM

So true, r75. So true.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2019 2:20 AM

Timothee was great in CMBYN. He deserved to win that Oscar. And he was great in Beautiful Boy. Desreved at least a nomination.

He's most likely playing some element of Woody Allen himself. Woody's movies are pretty much somewhat autobiographical. He's also got the limitations of a crap script, director out of his prime. But don't underestimate the potential for Woody to pick his worst cuts. He's just trying to sell his movie. He also hates Timothée so won't be showcasing his best performance.

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2019 5:46 AM

^^ having said all that, Timothée is compelling as usual. If this wasn't such a shitshow I would be seeing it. He is intrinsically charming.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2019 5:48 AM

He looks like a young college student, which is exactly what he is in this movie. He looks teeny next to the prostitute character but she's meant to be out of his league. It will be a funny and cute, but forgetable film.

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2019 7:12 AM

Im so rooting for Timmy to be the actor of a generation. So far it’s hit and miss but still early days. We really need his performances in his films coming out this year to be standout or it’ll start getting harder to defend my irrational love for him as one of the most talented actors I’ve ever come across

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2019 9:33 AM

I see a lot of theatre type acting in some scenes from ARDNY. I’ve seen it a little in BB also.

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2019 9:41 AM

What is theatre-type acting? How can you recognise it?

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2019 9:46 AM

Stage acting is very exaggerated with really big movements/gestures whereas screen acting is more subtle

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2019 10:52 AM

If you think Timmy's acting is actory... lol. In fact his performance in BB was one of the most subtle portrays of a drug addict. Sure you're going to see him acting here and there in scenes that require crying and convulsing but that goes for everyone. Wanna see overacting, go watch Dicaprio in The Basketball Diaries.

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2019 11:24 AM

R86, ham stage actors. If tou were lucky to see Judy Dench or Vanessa Redgrave you would see that stage acting can be as nuanced as any. Timmy is aware that he can go over the top sometimes, in one of his actor on actor talkes he said how he was working on taking away from his acting. But sometimes in real life we are loud with big movements, so you need to find the right balance. The diner scene in BB was not his best, in my opinion the breaking in to his father's house and the car chase were magnificent moments of acting. Timmy's strength is that he is aware of his shortcomings and is working on them; he is a work in progress and I hope to see the best in the future.

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2019 11:43 AM

R86, but isn't that WA's style? That's what you expect from his comedies. The only difference is that instead of being done by him like it was in the past it's a new generation taking over, but with all that has happened (Soon yi, Mia et al), ppl have stopped finding it funny or even good quality.

by Anonymousreply 89May 18, 2019 11:49 AM

I’ve decided I’d like to take Timmy as a lover. I know he’ll be an enthusiastic bottom and I might let him try out his cock on me a few times. Can someone relay my request to his people?

by Anonymousreply 90May 18, 2019 11:53 AM

R89 as well as his allegations souring things, I think it's also the fact this movie really just looks like something he's done before already. Doesn't look interesting at all. WAs had his day

by Anonymousreply 91May 18, 2019 11:54 AM

r88 exactly. He still has work to do, he's only 23 and has just a handful of lead roles under his belt, but he's one of the most natural actors around. If you compare him to a young Dicaprio it's so noticeable. Fortunately he's working on reining it in whereas Dicaprio upped the ham as his career progressed. And it's good to keep in mind that certain roles like in BB and the King require to go big whereas roles like Elio are all about naturalism and being lived in so it's not a good comparison.

by Anonymousreply 92May 18, 2019 12:02 PM

R90 I’ve checked with his people for you, unless you look like LRD or Selena, he says he’ll pass! Sorry mate!

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2019 12:58 PM

@R93, R90 didn't mean his agent, by his people he meant his close friends — the inner circle — and they know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2019 1:26 PM

I know he’ll be an enthusiastic bottom .

You got that right, r90.

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2019 1:33 PM

I said this before lmao. Luca needs to shoot an artsy porn with them, like full out fucking, no softcore shit, while they're still young and attractive and have the hots for each other then release it when they're old and no one gaf about their sexual orientation. Better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 96May 18, 2019 1:49 PM

[quote] his close friends — the inner circle — and they know he's gay

How do you know this?

by Anonymousreply 97May 18, 2019 2:05 PM

@R97 how does R93 know Tim is into LRD or Selena? Just speculation. Come on, this is a gossip board, don't take things so seriously. Nobody here knows anything, otherwise these threads would have been more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 98May 18, 2019 2:09 PM

I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to watch Armie and Timmy fuck. If they’re ever strapped for cash, they would make a killing releasing a porno.

by Anonymousreply 99May 18, 2019 2:10 PM

Not gonna get into the stuff with LRD aka the most obvious fauxmance/bearding but htf was Timmy into Selena? The second the camera man passed them he put his hands around his back. Boy was not into her at. all.

by Anonymousreply 100May 18, 2019 2:27 PM

R84 I watches the movie at Tiff and noticed the stereotypical theatre acting in BB too. It made some scenes so unbelievable. As opposed to his gf in the movie who was more natural imo. Why CMBYN worked is because of Luca, he knows how to bring out the most realistic portrayals in his actors. His acting seems bad in ARDINY. Like selena looks to be more convincing lmao I hope I’m wrong. But I have no hopes for The King either. He could redeem himself with Dune and Little Women but that has more to do with the directors (ie Greta cut his crying scene in ladybird cause he wasn’t believable)

by Anonymousreply 101May 18, 2019 2:27 PM

^behind his back

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2019 2:28 PM

Timothee Chalamet is has an ethereal beauty,

^ This. Can we watch together?

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2019 2:33 PM

I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to watch Armie and Timmy fuck.

Sorry. Messed up my comment above this.

^ This. Can we watch together?

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2019 2:35 PM

Timmy clearly does so well under the right kind of direction. Luca got the best out of him with the naturalistic acting.. I hope Denis is just as genius.. if he’s a little stuck, he should place a call to Luca. Dune just has to work, it has to. Even if it isn’t a box office hit, I’d like Chalamet’s performance to be critically acclaimed.

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2019 2:47 PM

The pressure on him now to put out perfect performances in everything he does after getting all this acclaim so young...id hate to be him lol how stressful

by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2019 2:57 PM

R101 I did not notice the stereotypical theatre acting in BB. Some scenes were more heavy than others, but I wonder if it was having to do re-takes till being worn out. There were many powerful scenes as well, as I mentioned the break in, but also the scene were he was just watching the world go by leaning against the hood of his car, the scenes with his mother or the quiet talks with his father. Considering how wooden Steve was, I think it was the director...

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2019 2:59 PM

It's just a few moaning people dissecting everything on here that have an issue with his acting. His acting in both BB and HSN, his only post CMBYN releases, was well received. He's very well regarded in the industry, media and the public (the part that knows who he is) as far as his acting skills go. Better than Ansel, Holland and Hedges. It's just that some people really want to see him fail for some reason and they're as obnoxious as his most rabid stans that expect him to be nominated for every performance.

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2019 3:14 PM

R108 Hedges is also very well regarded. But less curls and no floral suits...

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2019 3:20 PM

R108 Take a seat. He’s not an acting god, he has a lot to learn clearly as some critics did have problems with some of his acting in BB not just people moaning in this thread. His acting is open to criticisms like all actors gtfo

by Anonymousreply 110May 18, 2019 3:25 PM

He's definitely not as well regarded as Timmy, personally he puts me to sleep but to each their own. My point is he's basically the best regarded young actor skills wise rn so yeah, don't worry about him being panned in the future. CMBYN wasn't just a fluke, remember he was this close to being nominated for the second time in a row and for such a weak movie that made small change.

by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2019 3:26 PM

Everyone in the trailer for Rainy Day annoys the hell out of me. Why does Woody Allen dumb everyone down for comedy. Can't it be both smart and funny?

by Anonymousreply 112May 18, 2019 4:36 PM

R112 he forgot how to do that sometime in the 80s

by Anonymousreply 113May 18, 2019 4:45 PM

R110 girl stfd. You think Selena is more believable lmao your opinion is invalid. I never said he shouldn't be criticized but yeah posters like you are just shitting on everything he's doing. Yes his performance in CMBYN was Luca's doing, all Timmy's other performances are shit and his future projects will be shit. zzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2019 5:11 PM

R101 "selena looks to be more convincing" the promising actress selena gomez LMAO you are insane.

by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2019 5:14 PM

What the fuck was Cannes this year, I wish Timothée Chalamet had attended with his friend Will, it was certainly him who made the festival special in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2019 5:28 PM

R101 "redeem himself" you must be a troll who doesn't really care about timmy and wants him to fail like R114 said. he doesn't have to redeem hilmself because he doesn't gave a terrible performance yet in his very early carrer. c'mon guy, you're talking like if timothée is a 50y actor who doesn't make a good movie in years. an actor is not a toy for a director, its a collaboration, both should have credits in a film. some of you here are still stucked in his CMBYN performance and keep making comparisons to his other roles.. timmy will change for the better and learn in his hopefully many years in hollywood. he is doing fine.

by Anonymousreply 117May 18, 2019 5:29 PM

I think Timmy does well not only with a good director where he feels safe to experiment but also with a lot of character back story. CMBYN for example was an adapted screen play and so he had tons of material to create the character. Perhaps he’s better in those roles, aadapted screen plays or Art house films in general.

by Anonymousreply 118May 18, 2019 5:45 PM

R100 why wouldn’t he be into Selena? She’s a sweet girl..why do you think they were hanging out? If they didn’t hookup it’s probably because The Weeknd is a friend of Timmy’s.

by Anonymousreply 119May 18, 2019 5:50 PM

R119 I honestly dgaf if they hooked up but it’s perfectly possible they hung out as friends/colleagues and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 120May 18, 2019 6:00 PM

R120 I feel the same though I think they’d make a young Hollywood power couple and would be great together.

by Anonymousreply 121May 18, 2019 6:02 PM

Well there's no way timmy could hang out with a female colleague WITHOUT wanting to fucking her!

Honestly they seem like chalk and cheese, but just like with lily or zendaya or literally any young female celebrity who goes anywhere near him I know people would be all #powercouple about it

by Anonymousreply 122May 18, 2019 6:19 PM

Timmy has only ever shown sexual interest in one costar and it certainly wasn’t a female one.

by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2019 6:23 PM

R123 Truth. He obviously knows what he likes and he’s been very consistent about it over the past three years.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2019 6:27 PM

R123 he seems like a typical Capricorn I bet he’s shy around the girls he’s into. He looked like he was crushing hard on Selena but she’s older and may have intimidated him. People forget he was with Lola also.

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2019 6:27 PM

*To fuck lol

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2019 6:31 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Damn I want to sit on his lap too

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2019 6:41 PM

R127, I never realized until I saw this photo how someone could look so gay and so much like a pussyhound at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2019 6:46 PM

strong bi vibes

by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2019 6:47 PM

Timmy knows exactly what he wants and after 3 years it looks like Armie's marriage is done where it counts. He really is goals, I would've thrown in the towel ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2019 6:53 PM

R123 Honestly, I think people who keep hoping he dates this or that Hollywood it girl (outside of a bearding arrangement and I think he’s done with those, too, for the time being) are going to be constantly disappointed because it’s pretty clear, to me at least, that his interests lie elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2019 6:58 PM

So now we have a Selena troll. Fucking great.

Stop pushing, it's not gonna happen no matter how much you want it.

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2019 7:03 PM

[quote]I’ve decided I’d like to take Timmy as a lover.

He's taken.

by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2019 7:08 PM

After Harry Styles Troll , there is a Selena Troll, they both are fucking ugly, Harry with his poverty genetics and Selena with her fat face.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2019 7:11 PM

Selena's face does look fat, especially next to Timmy with his bulimia jaw.

by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2019 7:17 PM

I do not think he is in love with a genre (male or female) but with the person. I do not want to dare mention Armie's name, because he's still with Elizabeth Chambers and we've been talking about this for "year, year and a half?" and even though the two make independent lives they are still married, so, at least for me, they are still married. On the other hand, sometimes I feel that what Timmy and Armie is more stubborn than love. He wants to be with Armie to feel that he has got away with it, and Armie is flattered by the 21-year-old boy in love with him. I make a bet to see until when they last together, and I say that at the most, one year.

by Anonymousreply 137May 18, 2019 7:33 PM

R 135, you are a vicious little malicious dog!

by Anonymousreply 138May 18, 2019 7:35 PM

Do you want us to review Tim's co-stars one by one? I will not name them one by one but if they have something in common among all of them: "Narcissism". Maika thought herself better than him, Lily is a girl by the surname Depp, Kiernan Shipka is the only one who is saved and unfortunately at that time she was still a girl. And so I can continue, and continue ...

by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2019 7:51 PM

please don't

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2019 8:52 PM

R101

[quote] Greta cut his crying scene in ladybird cause he wasn’t believable...

or maybe it didn't go with the character he was trying to portray

by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote] Damn I want to sit on his lap too

Timmy fell hard for her during and after the filming but unfortunately she was not ready to get into a relationship especially after her relationships with Justin and The Weeknd. If there was press for the movie it would stir up their passions.

by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2019 9:08 PM

R129 Selena brings out a macho side of him because she’s very soft. They're like yin and yang with each other. They have a really nice balance.

by Anonymousreply 143May 18, 2019 9:12 PM

R142 = fan fic

by Anonymousreply 144May 18, 2019 9:17 PM

R132 where do his interests lie? Do you think he’s not over Lola?

by Anonymousreply 145May 18, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]He wants to be with Armie to feel that he has got away with it, and Armie is flattered by the 21-year-old boy in love with him.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 146May 18, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote] her relationships with Justin and The Weeknd

He can be pretty shy so maybe he feels he cannot compare to her previous lovers

by Anonymousreply 147May 18, 2019 9:22 PM

Is the Selena troll the same person as the Harry Styles troll? Seems like it

by Anonymousreply 148May 18, 2019 9:30 PM

This selena fan fic writing troll is funnier than the Harry one lol

by Anonymousreply 149May 18, 2019 9:36 PM

R148 and you, are you the same asshole who insults in all the threads so that later they close them? R146, I will be the one who will laugh at all the "charmies" after a year, when Armie divorces and Tim has him in his bed every day, because then those two will know each other well, and not like now they hit a dust once in when (if they really are fucking). Living together is not the same as being together. Come on, guys, it'll be fun.

by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2019 9:37 PM

If Armie and Liz ever divorce and Armie and Timmy get together, Timmy is never letting him go. Not after waiting so long and going through so much together.

by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2019 9:47 PM

Excuse me, do not see it with your optimism. R151

by Anonymousreply 152May 18, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote]This selena fan fic writing troll is funnier than the Harry one lol

At least it's humorous, current, and relevant to the thread, unlike the tired ass shit about the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 153May 18, 2019 10:38 PM

I didn't find Timmy's acting in BB to be overdone at all. Having known meth addicts personally, the guy nailed his performance. It wasn't overdone, imho, considering the theme of the movie it could've been way worse. Steve Carrell on the other hand...

Based on the ARDINY trailer, he will be playing a version of Woody Allen, as all his male leads do in all his movies. The only actor who I've scene make the Woody role his own is Owen Wilson. Nothing could destroy that guy's laid back vibe. Timmy being a anxious person himself would find it harder not to be a neurotic Woody clone. It's really too bad but that's a WA movie for you. Even the Elle Fanning character is spouting lines that sound natural on someone over 65, not someone in their early 20's.

by Anonymousreply 154May 18, 2019 10:50 PM

If Armie and Liz ever divorce and Armie and Timmy get together, Timmy is never letting him go. Not after waiting so long and going through so much together.

Totally agree with this. I think Armie would love to divorce Liz but he's hesitant because he also has kids to think about. If it was just Liz it might be different.

by Anonymousreply 155May 18, 2019 10:54 PM

R153 Harry does not exist, you invented it, like when you called people ... how was it, "Helen?" Please, I prefer to talk about Armie, Will, Maika ... even Liz, if you want, before you start reading how you baptize people (sometimes I think you do this on purpose). A group of people appears following a thread, and then the same people come and ruin it insulting.

by Anonymousreply 156May 18, 2019 10:56 PM

R155 You're right, because he knows very well that his thing with Armie will last a sigh and he does not want to get his fingers caught.

by Anonymousreply 157May 18, 2019 10:58 PM

Timmy and Selena hit it off so much, that when she and the Weeknd split up, he stayed friends with the Weeknd... We are discussing his acting because he spends all his time having sex with co-stars instead of working on his role... sure. Countdown to Timmy and Zendaya power couple starts here...

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2019 11:30 PM

Gurl please! Selena is into little men. She likes well seasoned daddies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 19, 2019 12:08 AM

The fuck are you talking about, r156? Put the pipe down, cracky.

by Anonymousreply 160May 19, 2019 2:17 AM

I wonder why WA cast Selena in this? I mean, does she have any prior acting experience? She's a singer. Unless she was in movies and was so forgettable that I forgot them. lol After movies like CMBYN and BB I'm looking forward to seeing how Timmy does in a comedy. If he is able to pull off both comedy and drama that's the sign of a great actor. It's kind of hard to tell from the trailer alone but I think he does a good job in it. Selena on the other hand, not so much. lol

by Anonymousreply 161May 19, 2019 2:21 AM

[quote]I mean, does she have any prior acting experience?

More than Timmy, technically.

by Anonymousreply 162May 19, 2019 2:27 AM

R161 she was an actor first. She was actually in a pretty bonkers film called Springbreakers with ex-DL Fave James Franco. It's actually a pretty good film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 19, 2019 2:28 AM

Ah ok. Thanks, r163. I honestly couldn't remember ever seeing her act in anything. lol

by Anonymousreply 164May 19, 2019 2:47 AM

Beautiful Boy. - sigh -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 19, 2019 3:31 AM

R114 , R115 Luca’s signature is in every scene of cmbyn. He talks about how he brings out naturalistic performances in his actors (no other Armie performance matches up and it’s a big consensus that it’s due to Luca). so of course the movie worked because of him you dumb bitches. Uh his filmography consists of one & two, men women and children, bb and a whole bunch of other flops so yeah the guy kinda needs to redeem himself. No matter what your opinion is I am not the only one to have watched BB and thought he was overacting in some scenes. R117 uh of course people are gonna compare his best performance to date when the others aren’t matching up. And the fact he still has a lot to learn is my point. I am a fan of his cmbyn performance, went to Tiff just to watch his BB performance only to be disappointed. I simply dont worship him like most other fans seem to do 🙄

by Anonymousreply 166May 19, 2019 5:45 AM

R141 During cast interview for ladybird. Greta brings up that she cut that scene then Timothée cuts in that’s hard to be believable crying with a fake family you just met so just pieced those bits of info together

by Anonymousreply 167May 19, 2019 5:54 AM

R166 you're obsessed. He reached the Baftas with Beautiful Boy. You're jealousy is crazy. People have been hyping his acting since Homeland. He won an award for Prodigal Son. I feel for you. Nobody spends time like this on someone they hate except unhinged people. Be safe

by Anonymousreply 168May 19, 2019 6:02 AM

R166 and absolutely nobody thinks the kid who took BB that far was anything but great. You're wasting your time. Get something positive to focus on. He's too strong. He could suck up a storm in his next movies and he'll still come out on top. That's the power he has.

by Anonymousreply 169May 19, 2019 6:06 AM

r169 "he'll still come out on top"

not so fast, tiger

by Anonymousreply 170May 19, 2019 7:10 AM

Poor Armie. Wonder if Liz will do one of her bitter posts about the Batman casting. Maybe she'll produce another nihilistic cookie but this time with a burning bat.

by Anonymousreply 171May 19, 2019 7:24 AM

R170

Thank you for making me laugh!!

by Anonymousreply 172May 19, 2019 7:30 AM

Just watched the WA movie trailer, Timmy sucks at it.

by Anonymousreply 173May 19, 2019 7:48 AM

R171 why poor Armie? He's been saying it all along that he was not going to be in Batman. It was only external people to him who hyped it up, fans who are not in the know. Jeez, we don't even know if he wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 174May 19, 2019 8:06 AM

R173 not really, the trailer's quality is dubious rather.

by Anonymousreply 175May 19, 2019 8:06 AM

R174 he's been saying he would love to do it. Apparently he was in consideration so poor Armie.

by Anonymousreply 176May 19, 2019 8:14 AM

I gto a suspicion Armie lost out bc of his social media activity and general craziness he and his wife put out. Plus people talk in Hollywood and he's burned a few bridges I hear.

by Anonymousreply 177May 19, 2019 8:17 AM

R166. I thought his performance in BB was good actually but don't pay any mind to R169. The same poster that says it's wrong to criticise and be obsessed with hating on Chalamet is the same poster that literally has posted about 10 messages in a row in the Hammer thread hating and criticising him. Basically doing the same thing she is accusing you of. Hypocrisy at its finest. Don't know why these two actors bring out the crazies all the time.

by Anonymousreply 178May 19, 2019 10:25 AM

find me update - luca will read the book and make a decision on the sequel film. Also a tumblr user is claiming they talked with the polish publisher, and that the book is still having corrections made to the plot and that the movies planned for 2020 which seems way way too soon. Who knows maybe things are moving much quicker now the books done, but even so no way were getting it in 2020 (unless maybe its a late 2020 release which shoots early 2020, but wishful thinking) Things are so up in the air with this, no idea what they intend to do whether its adapting find me or doing something thats in between cmbyn & find me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 19, 2019 10:55 AM

(the tumblr post)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 19, 2019 10:56 AM

What do they mean about Luca will make a decision on the film? I thought he already wanted to do it? Too much stuff is up on the air.

by Anonymousreply 181May 19, 2019 11:07 AM

R181 I'm guessing he's reading the plot to find me and deciding whether he wants to adapt that, or make something else (like an original story that happens before find me)

Doesn't the book happen when they're much older? Cause if so it can't happen that soon

by Anonymousreply 182May 19, 2019 11:10 AM

😟 but I wanted Timmy to read it....&@#$%!!@$^%@%&!!

by Anonymousreply 183May 19, 2019 11:13 AM

ooops I misread. I thought r179 meant Luca will do the audio reading. Phew!

by Anonymousreply 184May 19, 2019 11:15 AM

Doubt the book publisher knows anything about the movie at all (and I'm Polish myself). It's either their prediction or just wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 185May 19, 2019 11:34 AM

looks so good, the triumphant return of theWoody

by Anonymousreply 186May 19, 2019 11:50 AM

So last night Shawn Mendes was clubbing in LA with babych, talking closely and whatnot. Then he started following her on IG. Idk if they’re hooking up or what but his fans are now all over her IG calling her names. I know this has nothing to do with Timmy but just thought it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 187May 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Shawn Mendes? Lmao, has he got himself a new beard? MB2 seems like such a star fucker, tryna get herself linked to anyone

by Anonymousreply 188May 19, 2019 1:48 PM

R187 Jesus the number of comments mentioning Mendes under her last pic makes you realise how small Timmy’s fanbase is compared to bigger celebs.

by Anonymousreply 189May 19, 2019 1:56 PM

R189 was just thinking that, when your a fan you can forget how relatively unknown he is and thank god lol. Shawn seems to have next level crazy fans (but they also all seem incredibly young)

by Anonymousreply 190May 19, 2019 1:59 PM

R190 yeah I totally agree. Kinda makes me hope his fanbase doesn’t grow too much in the upcoming years because it must be really tough to handle (it probably already is)

by Anonymousreply 191May 19, 2019 2:03 PM

I wonder if she’ll start doing baity posts about him now

by Anonymousreply 192May 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Of course Shawn Mendes has a much bigger fanbase, he's got like 45 mil followers on ig. Singers are way more popular on the internet than actors anyway. Chaela is really thirsty tho, hopping on all these gay celebs. Well her doppelganger Hayley Baldwin already bearded for Shawn so why not, didn't work with Timmy maybe she'll get a contract with Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 193May 19, 2019 2:06 PM

She doesn’t need to bait much because there’s video of them at the club together looking very friendly.

by Anonymousreply 194May 19, 2019 2:08 PM

R191 same but his fan base will inevitably grow, though I don't think we'll ever get to shawn mendes level crazy lol. I can imagine him hiding more and more, which will be good. Quit the pr parading and just do the whole private life is private, it'll save him a lot of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 195May 19, 2019 2:08 PM

it must be really tough to handle (it probably already is)

Trust me it is. I was at the premiere of BB at TIFF and it was total and complete pandemonium when he was interacting with us. You might not think he has that many fans but once you've experienced the hoards of fans screaming and pushing and shoving just to get closer to him, you realize how many he actually does have.

by Anonymousreply 196May 19, 2019 2:13 PM

^ Here's an example of what I was talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 19, 2019 2:15 PM

He was so happy at TIFF. Premiering his new movie, seeing all the fans lined up for him, knowing he was going to get fucked raw by Armie later that night. :,)

by Anonymousreply 198May 19, 2019 2:19 PM

R196 oh I believe you. Must be surreal and incredibly nerve-racking to be the center of all this attention, although I’m sure he loves it from time to time

by Anonymousreply 199May 19, 2019 2:20 PM

I think that while he also enjoys it now and then Timmy definitely struggles with the attention which is why he's so quick to disappear when he doesn't promote. I highly doubt he'd like to have a fanbase as large as Shawn's.

by Anonymousreply 200May 19, 2019 2:25 PM

So true, r198. And he looked hot af that day. I bet Armie couldn't wait to get him into bed later that night.

by Anonymousreply 201May 19, 2019 2:34 PM

^Lame. Will is the one Tim's with now. Move on, charmietards...you just sound pathetic at this point.

by Anonymousreply 202May 19, 2019 2:45 PM

lol I don't think you're too far off r201. The fans who were waiting outside said Timmy left with Stephane 5 mins after Armie left with Liz, after of course having instructed Nick to tell them he was too drunk for pics and autographs. Reminds me of the time Armie ditched the fans after the HFAs and took off with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 203May 19, 2019 2:58 PM

Zzzzzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2019 3:01 PM

They were so horny for each other at TIFF even though they had just been together in NY a few days prior. I guess being apart for so long really took a toll and they just couldn’t get enough once they were reunited. Ah, young love.

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2019 3:19 PM

I also remembered: the night Timmy went to see Armie's play Armie rushed the stage door signing. And you can see him waiting for Timmy to finish his photo sesh with the fans behind a tree. These two will give me diabetes istg. 😒

by Anonymousreply 206May 19, 2019 3:40 PM

Ha his outfit at TIFF I guess that was around time when he was “inspired” by Harry!

by Anonymousreply 207May 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Hey DLrs I found a funny Timothée thread from 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 19, 2019 4:39 PM

R208

Excellent!!

by Anonymousreply 209May 19, 2019 6:15 PM

Selena wishes Timmy could have come to Cannes.. and set the French Riviera ablaze! In the meantime she’s really turning on social media because she knows how intimidated Timmy is about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote] I’m obsessed with main and end title sequences. I always found Woody Allen’s way of making credits to be fantastic…[To feel trepidation about referencing Woody Allen]…would be a sort of oppressive dictatorship. It would be upsetting to think you can’t pay homage to someone who has been influential in your imagery and upbringing because there is someone, or a group, who thinks the filmmaker should be banned. One of the novels that has been most enlightening to me is The Scarlet Letter and I also think about The Crucible a lot. I think cinema today somehow moves at a different speed. There is a technique in artistic evaluation which makes biography coincide with someone’s output and content. It’s very discredited so I tend not to do that.

Luca's take. I'd love to know what conversations him and timmy had about the whole woody thing, they were bound to have talked about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2019 6:45 PM

So Armie's in London... I wonder if they met up for a quickie yet lol

by Anonymousreply 212May 19, 2019 7:38 PM

Saw this on tumblr. Maybe Timmy had a serious dick craving emergency. Just kidding but a funny coincidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 19, 2019 7:43 PM

omg lmao. Maybe that's why Liz be lying Armie was with her yesterday heh

by Anonymousreply 214May 19, 2019 7:52 PM

I’m so happy they are the in the same time zone now. So much easier for FaceTiming and other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 215May 19, 2019 7:58 PM

What Woody Allen is a scoundrel, are judging a person who already a court and declared innocent of all that was blamed. Now, in the wake of the "Me Too" movement that was promoted by a "deranged person who no longer has roles in the industry, and a sexual harasser who is a hypocrite" this man is being vetoed by a hypocritical industry and people from the Street that does not know shit. This is how the world works, repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 216May 19, 2019 8:11 PM

R216 dont suppose you're that 'spain' poster who use to obsess over cannes and marta here, and who tweets the exact same stuff you post here? lol

by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2019 8:23 PM

Can a Charmie tell me why Armie acts like someone who doesn’t know he’s hot? Like I’ve watched a number of his interviews and he doesn’t have the attitude of a hot dude. His personality is like an average looking comedian who has to “work for it” with a humorous personality and self doubt. But he can just sit there and be a bit charming and he would have the world in the palm of his hand..why doesn’t he know this? He could be like the Brad Pitt or George Clooney of his generation.

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2019 8:31 PM

R218 or the Steve McQueen or Redford

by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2019 8:34 PM

Generally no one likes anyone who knows/acts like they're hot. That's a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 220May 19, 2019 8:36 PM

But we like Brad and George etc I mean Armie doesn’t have that dashing laid-back persona. He always talks like his too eager to fill silence. His personality is like a silicon Valkey techie. Maybe it’s because he grew up super rich and he tries to be “normal”. Perhaps he’s very different when cameras aren’t rolling. You can’t be that good looking and be so eager to please.

by Anonymousreply 221May 19, 2019 8:42 PM

R221 it’s like he intentionally wants to give no sex appeal at all

by Anonymousreply 222May 19, 2019 8:45 PM

Eh, I don't know what you guys expect from him. One can't really change their personality. If he's a humorous, self doubt guy, that's who he is. Better to be yourself than come off inauthentic.

by Anonymousreply 223May 19, 2019 8:48 PM

R221 probably because he was bullied at school. I know that saying you were bullied makes people more sympathetic, but Armie's attitude is of someone who was bullied. You lack self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 224May 19, 2019 8:48 PM

Armie Hammer only communicates smart, nice, funny. He doesn’t communicate sexiness. Perhaps he’s uncomfortable with being a movie star. He’s also ridiculously good looking so he tries to push that away by trying to be average. But yet you see other male stars - Clooney, Pitt, DiCaprio, Jackman, mccaunaghey, Damon, affleck, Dwayne Johnson these guys like the idea of being sexy and being sex symbols. Armie is maybe not comfortable with it.

by Anonymousreply 225May 19, 2019 8:54 PM

R223 I guess but don’t some people just fake it for the screen and career anyway. I guess he doesn’t wanna be a sell out. With his looks he could sell out and be the biggest movie star easy!

by Anonymousreply 226May 19, 2019 8:56 PM

i get what you're talking about. i feel that too. to me he is attractive because of his appearance and etc. but he doesnt have that natural charme and confidence. i actually think he is very shy (remember how he reacted completely embarrassed on ellen about that "sexiest risk taker" magazine thing)

by Anonymousreply 227May 19, 2019 8:57 PM

Not to get sappy but sometimes it seems like Timmy has been one of the few people in his life who has allowed him to see his worth and that’s one of the reasons he has such affinity for him. Lord knows he certainly doesn’t get any validation from his family or his wife.

by Anonymousreply 228May 19, 2019 9:00 PM

I wonder if it’s because he’s too tall? All these movie stars including the ones not mentioned like Ryan reynolds, the Hemsworth brothers even older ones (in their prime) like Tom Cruise, travolta, Richard Gere, Mel Gibson...etc..basically the “sexiest alive” list really lean into that sex symbol charm. I wonder if this was missing in his CMBYN performance. Like he could have played it just a little more like Jude Law in the “Talented Mr. Ripley”. But maybe the movie would have been less “sweet” and Timmy would have been less comfortable and safe to deliver the performance he did? Perhaps on overtly sexy Oliver would have intimidated Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 229May 19, 2019 9:32 PM

At least timmy's film dad is taking pics with the fans... Still think Isaac looks too young to play his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 19, 2019 9:38 PM

[quote] to me he is attractive because of his appearance and etc. but he doesnt have that natural charme and confidence

He has plenty of charm but it’s not the charm of a ridiculously good looking guy. He almost makes you forget he’s hot. He’s soo agreeable and nice. He comes across as goody goody relatable as opposed to sexy. He leans more on his intellect and humor and people pleasing.

by Anonymousreply 231May 19, 2019 9:39 PM

I wonder if McConaughey and Timmy have ever..

by Anonymousreply 232May 19, 2019 9:42 PM

Not used to seeing Isaac with a beard. I could see him as the dad with it.

by Anonymousreply 233May 19, 2019 9:42 PM

yeah with the beard, with timmy looking young for his age anyway, I don't think it'll look strange at all

by Anonymousreply 234May 19, 2019 9:43 PM

R229 like Oliver could have been a young Channing Tatum remember him in “she’s the man”

by Anonymousreply 235May 19, 2019 10:04 PM

R232 Oh oh...

by Anonymousreply 236May 19, 2019 10:09 PM

r228 agreed. When I think how Liz liked that comment that was making fun of him after the Stan Lee thing and then how Timmy was with him at the Gov Awards, how Timmy left that comment about Armie from his secret account or how he gave him an extra shout out at the Gotham awards when Armie was down after the Buzz feed article. Sure you can say it was just to get in his pants lol but he's always been supportive and encouraging, the kind of person that Armie seems to be lacking in his life judging by his insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 237May 19, 2019 10:11 PM

R228 It is like Mrs H. or his fundie family allows him to be goofy and self-loathing, but not sexy.

You need confidence to be sexy and he doesn't seem very self confident.

He doesn't know how to dance, the CMBYN dance was pathetic. Bland and boring.

When Chalamet started to move in a natural and sexy way...

BAM!! Armie, bye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 19, 2019 10:23 PM

Armie and Timmy are the perfect yin and yang and that’s why people are so captivated by them. Timmy brings out the best in Armie by always emphasizing all his positive qualities in every interview, every touch, every glance. And Armie is like a comfort blanket for Timmy’s anxieties and insecurities. They complete each other in ways they probably didn’t even realize they needed until they met.

by Anonymousreply 239May 19, 2019 10:38 PM

R239 that’s true probably because of their age difference..one giving attention to the other is so much validation to both. They’re comfort blankets.

by Anonymousreply 240May 19, 2019 10:43 PM

R235 a Timmy and Channing fanfic would make me explode

by Anonymousreply 241May 19, 2019 10:44 PM

R232 lol

by Anonymousreply 242May 19, 2019 10:45 PM

^ Love this.

by Anonymousreply 243May 19, 2019 10:48 PM

Looks like Timmy at an all guy party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 19, 2019 10:57 PM

Yep, 244. Old pic but cute.

by Anonymousreply 245May 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Where is this from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 19, 2019 11:09 PM

R246 Timmy and Selena post coitus

by Anonymousreply 247May 19, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote]I’m so happy they are the in the same time zone now.

Get a life, freak.

by Anonymousreply 248May 20, 2019 1:16 AM

-R247 really

by Anonymousreply 249May 20, 2019 1:18 AM

I dreamed he opend his hole for me and I ate it out all n ite, then we kissed and he shot his load into my throat....armie was in the corner wacking off his big cock, he shot down timmys throat while I ate his hairy ass hole out.

by Anonymousreply 250May 20, 2019 1:27 AM

The WA trailer seems to include scenes of a film being shoot within the film which could explain the unnatural acting ( by design ).

by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2019 1:45 AM

Where the fuck is Armie? London for rehearsal?? Someone said Lilly is in Croatia. Or is Armie at Canne?

by Anonymousreply 252May 20, 2019 1:54 AM

Armie is in London for Rebecca. I hope he and Timmy are having hot reunion sex right about now.

by Anonymousreply 253May 20, 2019 1:58 AM

R218 Armie knows he's good looking because he's been told that a zillion times and people stare at him. But being that good looking is mostly genetics, he can't take credit for it. He wants to be recognised for his work not his looks. Plus nobody likes a peacock who goes around flaunting its tail for everyone to see and admire. He does that for work if he has to but outside that he's self-deprecating goofy and abit dorky sometimes and generally adorable.

by Anonymousreply 254May 20, 2019 2:04 AM

A and T

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Damn! That's a hot af fantasy, r250.. ;-) I'd like to do that and so much more with both of them at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 256May 20, 2019 2:17 AM

I hope he and Timmy are having hot reunion sex right about now.

I'm sure they are.

Is that even him, r246? It looks like him but not 100% sure it is.

by Anonymousreply 257May 20, 2019 2:28 AM

R221. Armie is good looking but he isn't as good looking as Brad or Clooney in their prime. More importantly Armie grew up in a overly religious family in the Cayman islands. His self esteem was probably trashed by his parents. Look who he's married to. No confident man would hook up with her.

by Anonymousreply 258May 20, 2019 4:09 AM

R246 my bedroom. I wish. Looks like someone leaked something. Hawt!!

by Anonymousreply 259May 20, 2019 4:24 AM

R258 The wife is an obnormality any way you look at it... but I don't think Armie is second to none in the kooks department. He is gorgeous. But thag doesn't mean he sees himself that way. When he looks at himself in the mirror he probably still sees that sensitive slightly chubby kid who struggled to fit in... he's talked several times about being bullied. It's very typical of guys like Armie to have self esteem issues which is strange for everybody else. Poor babe.

by Anonymousreply 260May 20, 2019 4:25 AM

R246 that’s not timothée by the way

by Anonymousreply 261May 20, 2019 5:52 AM

R260 yeah I disagree. He's good looking but nothing extraordinary for Hollywood. Both Timothée and Henry Cavill made him look very ordinary. But everyone has different taste. So let's keep it civil please.

by Anonymousreply 262May 20, 2019 6:07 AM

Looks like him, but then again T does have a ridiculous amount of doppelgangers.

by Anonymousreply 263May 20, 2019 6:43 AM

For the photo, if people knew for sure that was timmy fans would've got hold of it way before that aesthetic IG account. Likely another doppelganger

by Anonymousreply 264May 20, 2019 9:50 AM

r255 yep. Timmy deserves happiness and good sex and I hope he gets it as much as possible, he's had to put up with a lot of shit these past two years.

by Anonymousreply 265May 20, 2019 10:15 AM

New/old pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 20, 2019 12:27 PM

Gorgeous, r266. Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 267May 20, 2019 2:10 PM

Timmys been pretty active on IG, likes a bunch of posts incl. Wills, guillians and Tyler the creators lol

by Anonymousreply 268May 20, 2019 5:20 PM

*not Wills, saw it wrong sorry

by Anonymousreply 269May 20, 2019 5:22 PM

(here)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 20, 2019 5:26 PM

This is the second time in about a month’s time that Timmy is active on IG when Armie is MIA, lol.

by Anonymousreply 271May 20, 2019 5:27 PM

Yeah, he posted several stories around the time those pics of Armie in NY popped up when he had been missing for a week and then nothing till today when Armie is supposedly already in Europe. Who knows if there’s any connection but it’s interesting nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 272May 20, 2019 5:36 PM

He only goes on Instagram after a sex high to come down.

by Anonymousreply 273May 20, 2019 5:49 PM

R273 I guess he must have been with Selena this week.

by Anonymousreply 274May 20, 2019 5:53 PM

Yeah! R274, dream on

by Anonymousreply 275May 20, 2019 5:55 PM

He came back to show he gives o fucks about the WA movie. Not gonna acknowledge it in any shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 276May 20, 2019 5:57 PM

R274 or Kid Cudi, his favorite

by Anonymousreply 277May 20, 2019 5:58 PM

And AH is now in Europe too so things could get... Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 278May 20, 2019 6:00 PM

Is Armie going to Canne for Wounds tomorrow? Possible meet up with Luca?

by Anonymousreply 279May 20, 2019 6:03 PM

Armie probably bailed on Hammer Kamp to go get laid. Not that I blame him

by Anonymousreply 280May 20, 2019 6:07 PM

R279 doubt he'll be there, but if they do meet sometime soon, I'm gonna hope its for a part in BOTT which I'm still hopeful for (armies secret project to fit in at the end of the year..)

by Anonymousreply 281May 20, 2019 6:16 PM

lol I was lurking on the tyler thread, and tyler apparently put this comment under the post timmy liked then deleted it (I think the comment was made & deleted before timmy liked, wonder if he saw it?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 20, 2019 6:27 PM

So Timmy's back on insta lmao? The dicking down must've been good I guess.

by Anonymousreply 283May 20, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]he's had to put up with a lot of shit these past two years.

No, he hasn't. You.Don't.Know.Him.

by Anonymousreply 284May 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Armie was so happy at Tyler's artshow last week, makes sense in hindsight. Sexi times on the horizon!

by Anonymousreply 285May 20, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote] So Timmy's back on insta lmao?

TImmy is very careful about being private..his career comes first not to mention he’s a shy Capricorn. This is why he’s soo into Selena but afraid to go public with her because it’ll become a big thing that will overshadow his precious budding career. Suddenly he’ll be like Ben Afleck when he dated Jlo.

by Anonymousreply 286May 20, 2019 8:05 PM

What are you on R286? Put the crack pipe down grandma...Ben Afleck and JLo — that was in the 90s right?

by Anonymousreply 287May 20, 2019 8:08 PM

R286 Your trolling is boring, at least go with something that has substance.

Armie should make working with Luca a priority. He avoided the romantic lead on average movies for far too long to be trapped on it now.

by Anonymousreply 288May 20, 2019 8:08 PM

R286 you mean he was intimidate by Selena’s boldness?

by Anonymousreply 289May 20, 2019 8:08 PM

troll got bored of harry and move onto selena lmao

by Anonymousreply 290May 20, 2019 8:08 PM

also lmfao at replying to itself, bless

by Anonymousreply 291May 20, 2019 8:10 PM

R287 they broke up in 2004 I guess you weren’t born then

by Anonymousreply 292May 20, 2019 8:14 PM

The dicking down must've been good I guess.

It always is.

by Anonymousreply 293May 20, 2019 10:04 PM

Armie is a bottom though. He admitted he didn't like Male ass and walks like a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 294May 21, 2019 7:55 AM

Timothee is at Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 21, 2019 8:04 AM

R295 Charmies live on

by Anonymousreply 296May 21, 2019 8:22 AM

Are we absolutely certain that Armie is going to Cannes?

by Anonymousreply 297May 21, 2019 8:28 AM

R294 by the way I'm just guessing about Armie. He just strikes me as a bitchy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 298May 21, 2019 8:28 AM

6'5 he wont be able to hide. His film is not at the festival though.

by Anonymousreply 299May 21, 2019 8:33 AM

Well. Wounds screenings are starting tomorrow, so...

by Anonymousreply 300May 21, 2019 8:45 AM

R295 damn I wasn’t expecting him to be there! I’m honestly surprised

by Anonymousreply 301May 21, 2019 8:47 AM

bwahaha man, Pinocchio Liz must be panicking and packing her bags rn. That little shit can't win this!

by Anonymousreply 302May 21, 2019 8:54 AM

Hopefully we won’t get another mystery blonde shitshow

by Anonymousreply 303May 21, 2019 8:56 AM

R303 lol flashbacks. Looking back, such a PR set up. What was timmy thinking with all this ridiculous pr shit...Anyway he's bound to meet with luca even if we don't hear of it, same with armie if he does in fact go although I'm not too sure he will. Last year dune role happened, this year...BOTT? Or is Ozon there this year? That would be great. I'm guessing he'll stay pretty under the radar whatever he does there

by Anonymousreply 304May 21, 2019 9:07 AM

Wow at Timmy looking all happy and shit after the pouty pics the other week. Good ehm... weekend?

by Anonymousreply 305May 21, 2019 9:25 AM

Armie is probably not going since his movie is at the B event.

Timothée is back to work today.

by Anonymousreply 306May 21, 2019 9:28 AM

I wonder if Will followed him to Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 307May 21, 2019 9:28 AM

R306 you mean he’s already going back to Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 308May 21, 2019 9:29 AM

If Armie is there there will be photographic evidence. They always get caught. They can't hide.

by Anonymousreply 309May 21, 2019 9:35 AM

R309 That's not true.

by Anonymousreply 310May 21, 2019 9:39 AM

If there was unplanned time off shooting because of the weather in Budapest, then this trip to cannes might just have been spontaneous and will be short, not like last year. Maybe he popped over just to see luca (and some LW cast are there)

by Anonymousreply 311May 21, 2019 9:46 AM

R310 Yeah, they often manage to stay completely off-radar and usually in NYC of all places. Even at official events one-two creep pics is all we get.

by Anonymousreply 312May 21, 2019 9:50 AM

When is Wounds screening? I bet Armie will be there.

by Anonymousreply 313May 21, 2019 10:07 AM

Nvm, just saw it’s screening tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 314May 21, 2019 10:09 AM

R312 Cannes is pap central. No way someone as large as Armie is getting in undetected.

by Anonymousreply 315May 21, 2019 10:12 AM

Well, if Armie is attending, he’s probably going to get there today or tonight. Interesting timing for Timmy to show up there as well.

by Anonymousreply 316May 21, 2019 10:15 AM

Liz has been suspiciously silent on IG and their anniversary is tomorrow. I’m fully expecting her to go to Cannes with him, especially with Timmy there.

by Anonymousreply 317May 21, 2019 10:26 AM

Gad Elmaleh calling Timmy "little brother" is cute, though.

by Anonymousreply 318May 21, 2019 10:33 AM

Tomorrow should be very interesting lol

by Anonymousreply 319May 21, 2019 10:35 AM

Of course Liz will insert herself, lies won't do it this time.

by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2019 10:38 AM

I think everyones expecting too much, I don't think we'll hear much else of timmy at cannes. The weather might get better in Budapest and he'll be off again, or if he stays a while he'll be very low key. Liz being quiet, armies last minute get away, timmys last minute trip to cannes, timing of everything is very coincidental and funny I must admit (nothing but a coincident I'm sure! Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist)

by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2019 10:46 AM

lol please Liz was caught lying because Armie took off earlier than he should've probably without even telling her. A fanaccount broke the news that he will skip the Hammer reading thing because he's already in London. Liz posted another one of her hand pics acting like Armie was still there. Then she deleted it and made a story confirming Armie was in London. Coincidence riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2019 10:52 AM

I thought they married in June. She's up to something because she has no stories to show. A non-life threatening sickness would be perfect but I'm not keeping my hopes up. She's the plague herself.

Where in the world is Armie? Ben was showing rehearsal space in what looks like London but they start shooting in nice, dont they? Wouldn't be suprised if Armie was already in France.

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2019 10:52 AM

R318

Just like Haider Ackermann

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2019 11:04 AM

timmy has little bro vibes with a lot of people, its cute

I feel like Wills recent story is budapest, I'm not sure he followed timmy to cannes. Don't think I'd expect him to if it was literally just for a day or two and if timmy was hanging with industry people

by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2019 11:08 AM

If Armie wants to go undetected he will 6'5 or not. If Timmy managed to move to&around unseen (so far nothing about him in Cannes except this pic he [italic]posed[/italic] for) he can too. But if Liz goes to Cannes, expect lots of photo ops and shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2019 11:14 AM

Did Timmy time his Cannes trip with the Wounds premiere? What a coincidence...

by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2019 11:15 AM

And tonight, the new Tarantino premieres.

by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2019 11:22 AM

R328 Yeah, right. Let's not forget Brad Pitt produced Beautiful Boy and The King.

by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2019 11:28 AM

With all the craziness I forgot to say Timmy looks great. His cheeks look less gaunt, more healthy looking? idk

by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2019 11:37 AM

Trying to keep my expectations low but it’s hard.

by Anonymousreply 331May 21, 2019 11:41 AM

R331 I feel you. The potential for fuckery is high. Or watch Armie not even show up. Although I know Dakota is attending.

by Anonymousreply 332May 21, 2019 11:44 AM

R332 Oh, is she? This is getting interesting.

by Anonymousreply 333May 21, 2019 12:17 PM

Babak tweeted excitedly about Cannes when it was announced Wounds will be screen there so he'll probably be there too. I'm guessing Armie will show up too since he's already in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 334May 21, 2019 12:19 PM

Dakota is confirmed to attend the AmFar Gala on May 23rd so she’ll definitely be at the Wounds premiere. I can’t see why Armie wouldn’t be there too. Just have to wait to see how everything plays out, lol.

by Anonymousreply 335May 21, 2019 12:27 PM

Dakota is so bland, doesn’t matter if she shows up or not, won’t make a difference....

by Anonymousreply 336May 21, 2019 12:31 PM

IF Dakota, Timothée, Armie and Luca are all there, maybe they will talk about the sequel? I know, wishful thinking. Wonder if A and T also got advance copies of the novel?

by Anonymousreply 337May 21, 2019 12:55 PM

R337 why are you already supposing armie will be in BOTT? just because luca is directing it? timmy is the only one who gave hits to possibly be involved in it - literally nothing armie. too much wishful thinking can make you disappointed

by Anonymousreply 338May 21, 2019 1:07 PM

R338 it’s a possibility because of how many times they all said they want to work together again (Luca armie Timmy)

by Anonymousreply 339May 21, 2019 1:11 PM

R338 it's because armie has this secret project to fit in at the end of the year he said, which makes sense for BOTT, but its just speculation.

by Anonymousreply 340May 21, 2019 1:13 PM

I said SEQUEL not bott. Someone failed reading comprehension. And I happen to be one of those people who think it’s ridiculous to expect them to always work together. They have their own separate careers.

by Anonymousreply 341May 21, 2019 1:31 PM

Timmy looking all happy at Cannes. Loving it. :) And his hair......God help me. I want to run my fingers though it SO badly!

by Anonymousreply 342May 21, 2019 1:38 PM

out and about in cannes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Waiting for the pap pics of Armie and Timmy!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 344May 21, 2019 1:43 PM

So Timmy decided to show himself eh, weeeell it's gonna be an interesting couple of days *popcorn.gif*

by Anonymousreply 345May 21, 2019 1:52 PM

There's a reason why Timmy looks so happy in Cannes. And its name is Armie. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 346May 21, 2019 1:53 PM

And with Armie's sudden change of plans and Liz with the egg on her face Sunday. Sus. Suuuus for sure.

by Anonymousreply 347May 21, 2019 2:02 PM

R346 Its name is Armie but he's been nowhere in sight so far? If they really are together, surely they'd be spending all their time in Cannes together? Or is Armie not there yet?

by Anonymousreply 348May 21, 2019 2:02 PM

Rumors in Cannes want Timmy on "Once Upon A Time" red carpet tonight. Let's take this with a huge grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 349May 21, 2019 2:09 PM

R349 that would be sick!

by Anonymousreply 350May 21, 2019 2:11 PM

If Dakota is there, and their film is showing, it's a very strong possibility. Besides, Armie likes Europe (i.e. France, Italy,...) it makes him feel relaxed; he can let his hair down. It's not like in the States.

by Anonymousreply 351May 21, 2019 2:12 PM

R349 maybe, since brad pitts in it. Or he'll just be at an after party for it. I would be VERY surprised if timmy does anything public/official like a RC right now

by Anonymousreply 352May 21, 2019 2:13 PM

Rebecca starts filming in Nice so more reason for Armie to go to Cannes. I hope Timmy goes to the Once Upon A Time premiere and shows us (and Liz) who's the main bitch in town with a killer outfit. Murder us all, Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 353May 21, 2019 2:19 PM

Don’t think Armie is at Cannes yet although he's gotten good at going under the radar lately. But with Wounds premiering tomorrow I’d imagine he’d be there by tonight. Or I guess tomorrow morning at the latest but that’s pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 354May 21, 2019 2:21 PM

We need to put a tracking device on Armie. lol

by Anonymousreply 355May 21, 2019 2:24 PM

R352 and a very high-profile RC at that! I thought he was only there bc of an unplanned break in Budapest filming? You don’t decide last minute to do RC

by Anonymousreply 356May 21, 2019 2:24 PM

Armie and Timmy could easily be with Luca and the advanced copy of Find Me which is an appropope time

by Anonymousreply 357May 21, 2019 2:27 PM

Where are people getting that there’s a break in filming for Dune? I saw a comment about how they were shooting extra scenes on Saturday because of prior bad weather that delayed them, but nothing about there being a break right now.

by Anonymousreply 358May 21, 2019 2:28 PM

I doubt Timmy is anywhere near the rc for Tarentino tonight. The film has big names and do they want reporters asking about Timmy and Dune

by Anonymousreply 359May 21, 2019 2:29 PM

A comment on Twitter.

So there Timothy Chalamet was in the same bar as me but I did not even dare to ask him a picture or talk to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 21, 2019 2:31 PM

Is he just hanging out on his own all the time? Lots of sightings in general where he seems to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 361May 21, 2019 2:36 PM

R361 maybe the people who see him out and about don’t recognise the person(s) he’s with, idk

by Anonymousreply 362May 21, 2019 2:38 PM

In the thread, the girl says he was in a pub next to Cannes train station, but he left a long time ago. Picked someone up?

by Anonymousreply 363May 21, 2019 2:38 PM

Had a weird dream about Cannes. It was how someone posted a video of Armie and Timmy in some sort of lounge with rows of folding chairs but they were the only two people in there. Armie was sitting directly behind Timmy and kept trying to rub his shoulders but Timmy kept swatting his hands away. Then the video was posted on this thread and huge fights ensued about what was going on in the video. Some people saying that Timmy just didn’t want Armie touching him like that in public while others said that Armie is coming on to him but Timmy isn’t interested lmao. So dumb.

by Anonymousreply 364May 21, 2019 2:39 PM

A pub near the train station? Odd.

by Anonymousreply 365May 21, 2019 2:41 PM

If he's there for work related reasons (probably wouldn't have been allowed to leave the shoot otherwise) then he may well be hanging out on his own. I actually think he does that a lot.

by Anonymousreply 366May 21, 2019 2:41 PM

r358 maybe it's only a break for Timmy. Just because Timmy is the lead it doesn't mean he'll be in every. single. scene. Plenty of other actors on set now for Villeneuve to be busy.

by Anonymousreply 367May 21, 2019 2:41 PM

R367 its dune, paul is in 90% of the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 368May 21, 2019 2:44 PM

Waiting for pap pics or twitter sightings of Luca, Tim and Armie. Timing is everything

by Anonymousreply 369May 21, 2019 2:45 PM

Timmy picking Armie up from the train station would be very old school romantic.

by Anonymousreply 370May 21, 2019 2:49 PM

R355 Liz probably already has gps tracking on him lol

by Anonymousreply 371May 21, 2019 2:49 PM

lmao. Good one, r371. And it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

by Anonymousreply 372May 21, 2019 2:53 PM

Now I have a question, last year when Timmy went to Cannes, was Brian there with him? I mean if it was work related you would imagine he would have been with his agent. Is Brian there as well now?

by Anonymousreply 373May 21, 2019 2:54 PM

Timmy’s appearance at Cannes is very unexpected, especially given he’s in the middle of filming. Makes you wonder what the urgency was.

by Anonymousreply 374May 21, 2019 2:56 PM

Brian wasn’t with Timmy at Cannes last year. He was also still in pre-production on The King when he went last year so he had more free time than he does now. I guess he could be there networking or making deals or whatever but still kind of weird.

by Anonymousreply 375May 21, 2019 3:00 PM

Are you serious?? Luca and Armie are both there. If we don’t get at least a sighting with either of them I will be shocked

by Anonymousreply 376May 21, 2019 3:00 PM

Armie is missing and he has a movie at Canne end of speculation why Timm is at Canne

by Anonymousreply 377May 21, 2019 3:01 PM

Why didn’t we see Timmy honoring Florence last night at her award ceremony?? James Norton was there from LW

by Anonymousreply 378May 21, 2019 3:02 PM

R374, bingo!

by Anonymousreply 379May 21, 2019 3:03 PM

Should we ask for a wellness check on Liz? She hasn’t posted in over 10 hours

by Anonymousreply 380May 21, 2019 3:06 PM

Never mind Liz, where is Armie?

by Anonymousreply 381May 21, 2019 3:07 PM

R380 It’s been longer than that. She hasn’t posted since Sunday night....

by Anonymousreply 382May 21, 2019 3:09 PM

R380 you cant live without her IG stories, huh

by Anonymousreply 383May 21, 2019 3:10 PM

Yes I can but come on all this coincidental stuff happening all at once?

by Anonymousreply 384May 21, 2019 3:11 PM

Timothee is networking, boy is really good at it. If he happens to meet up with his favorite co-star and lover, that's a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 385May 21, 2019 3:14 PM

people like this are dumb as hell, they all feel the need to immediately tweet about seeing him but afterwards try to be all "aw i didn't want to invade his privacy :(".

anyway I feel like timmy won't do anything official, maybe some after parties, but mainly networking & meeting people relating to work. I doubt he'll be there long at all, couple days maybe. Whether we hear of it or not I'm certain he'll meet with luca, and armie if he's there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 21, 2019 3:16 PM

I hope Timmy is able to sneak into a screening of Wounds. So that when a reporter asks him about it at some point later on he can tell them how it was one of the best movies he’s ever seen. :-)

by Anonymousreply 387May 21, 2019 3:17 PM

Makes you wonder what the urgency was.

If you don't know what the urgency was you're living on another planet. Either that or you're blind, deaf and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 388May 21, 2019 3:21 PM

It will be fucking hilarious if Armie is be in Cannes tomorrow with Timmy around on the day of his wedding anniversary. Whether Liz tags along and Armie does all the PR crap with her or not, no one will give a shit. It will be all about charmie being there at the same time. What a nightmare for poor Liz.

by Anonymousreply 389May 21, 2019 3:21 PM

R387, I'm sure Timo is there to see it. How could he miss an Armie movie. I'm sure he's seen all Armie's filmography by now.

by Anonymousreply 390May 21, 2019 3:22 PM

R390 He will watch Tarantino's too.

by Anonymousreply 391May 21, 2019 3:23 PM

if Armie *is* in Cannes

by Anonymousreply 392May 21, 2019 3:24 PM

This is crazy. The anticipation is too much. I need to know what’s in store so I can either prepare for a letdown or something nice.

by Anonymousreply 393May 21, 2019 3:29 PM

Is this a reliable source? They’re saying Timmy is expected to walk a red carpet tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 21, 2019 3:34 PM

R394 it’s the festival’s official website lmao so I’m pretty sure it’s reliable

by Anonymousreply 395May 21, 2019 3:36 PM

Prepare people. We may see Timmy any moment now.

by Anonymousreply 396May 21, 2019 3:36 PM

Wow so I guess it’s true then. Once again I’m surprised

by Anonymousreply 397May 21, 2019 3:36 PM

damn so he's actualy doing a RC? Very surprised! but pretty excited, it's gonna get a lot of people talking

by Anonymousreply 398May 21, 2019 3:38 PM

Can't believe he's actually doing red carpets for other people's movies now. But then I guess this is as good an excuse as any.

by Anonymousreply 399May 21, 2019 3:41 PM

A lot of actors do. Adrien Broody is there as well. Goes every year and does red carpets with fans.

by Anonymousreply 400May 21, 2019 3:43 PM

Here's the red carpet livestream if anyone wants to look for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 21, 2019 3:48 PM

R400 I just don't think he enjoys this kind of attention when it's nothing to do with him specifically. It's possible that I've overestimated him but nah, pretty sure he wanted to see Armie and that's why he's there. The RC is a good cover.

by Anonymousreply 402May 21, 2019 3:48 PM

when's Timmy RC ETA? and I wonder who is he wearing (other than Armie)

r402 it's pretty common? either you're being paid, or invited as the director/actor's friend

by Anonymousreply 403May 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Brian has another client on that movie, wonder if he's there too.

by Anonymousreply 404May 21, 2019 3:50 PM

Can't fucking wait to fiiiinally see some official shots of him and what he's gonna wear. So excited!

r402 pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 405May 21, 2019 3:50 PM

R402 Was thinking the same thing. He would definitely need a work-related reason to get time off from filming to go to Cannes, even if his true reason for being there is not work-related.

by Anonymousreply 406May 21, 2019 3:51 PM

likely invited by Brad. I hope he wears haider!

by Anonymousreply 407May 21, 2019 3:53 PM

lol Timothée Chalamet doesn't need to be invited by anyone. Look at the fucking Z-lists who walk the red carpet at Cannes. He's the IT boy, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 408May 21, 2019 3:55 PM

He's already a has-been. Enough with the fucking Chalamet threads already.

by Anonymousreply 409May 21, 2019 3:57 PM

R409 A has-been who's going to walk the red carpet at Cannes any moment now, and likely get paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 410May 21, 2019 4:00 PM

my pessimistic side of me might even want to suggest this rc is to counter the bad rep he got from ARDINY. also with Variety popping the questions about Timmy to Florence and James, the timing is quite sus. but who cares as long as we're getting content (and Timmy's getting the d)

by Anonymousreply 411May 21, 2019 4:02 PM

He is going to network with Brad and Leo after so good for him.

by Anonymousreply 412May 21, 2019 4:03 PM

You know it’s true love if, after months of hiding out and declining fan pics, you agree to walk a red carpet that’s not your own in Cannes in the middle of filming, just to get some dick.

by Anonymousreply 413May 21, 2019 4:03 PM

The red carpet for Tarentino has started and who the fuck dresses Margot Robbie. Jesus she looks awful

by Anonymousreply 414May 21, 2019 4:04 PM

R411 I would've thought keeping a low profile would be better, so to avoid questions and drawing attention. I think this is just a good chance for general publicity & buzz after doing nothing for months

by Anonymousreply 415May 21, 2019 4:04 PM

I was thinking if anything it's to get more exposure ahead of Dune. Because if he wants to escape the ARDINY questions then making a public appearance right now not the wisest thing in the world, really.

by Anonymousreply 416May 21, 2019 4:05 PM

The last thing he needs is to need buzz from Leo or Brad. Is Leo bringing his latest middle school aged model? Talk about someone with serious bloat face issues

by Anonymousreply 417May 21, 2019 4:06 PM

It's actually the opposite. He should be keeping a low profile and let it pass, not do red carpets and risk being asked about it, r411. We know what an anxious mess he can be when put on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 418May 21, 2019 4:07 PM

R418 thats what I think, but he can avoid interviews and like R416 said this might be more about dune, get people talking. Who knows maybe this was planned before he knew woody would drop the trailer when he did

by Anonymousreply 419May 21, 2019 4:10 PM

They have that no WA questions” clause for when tim does interviews so unless someone goes rogue, he should be ok.

by Anonymousreply 420May 21, 2019 4:11 PM

R413 lol so true. And we’ve seen the lengths Timmy is willing to go for it. :)

by Anonymousreply 421May 21, 2019 4:14 PM

thom browne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 21, 2019 4:17 PM

So the red carpet is over and no sign of Timothee. Is he going to another RC?

by Anonymousreply 423May 21, 2019 4:17 PM

I know y'all expect Timmy to be above it because well, it's Timmy....the professional, serious, ambitious, smart af blahblahblah dude we all know and love but it is quite simple, dahlings...this is about dick. d-i-c-k. DICK

by Anonymousreply 424May 21, 2019 4:18 PM

So he's there but not really there as a celeb.

by Anonymousreply 425May 21, 2019 4:19 PM

that's like his usual Thom brown jacket. or that's not his RC dress. but that hair...

by Anonymousreply 426May 21, 2019 4:19 PM

no red carpert, charmie retards

by Anonymousreply 427May 21, 2019 4:19 PM

he's wearing shorts LOL

by Anonymousreply 428May 21, 2019 4:20 PM

if we don't get any official photos even though he's there then that'll be such a let down lol

by Anonymousreply 429May 21, 2019 4:21 PM

He probably really wanted to watch that lmao....

by Anonymousreply 430May 21, 2019 4:21 PM

R428 photo?

by Anonymousreply 431May 21, 2019 4:21 PM

R422 timmy didnt even brush his hair hahahha

by Anonymousreply 432May 21, 2019 4:22 PM

This is all very confusing. I guess the Cannes Festival site was mistaken that he was going to do the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 433May 21, 2019 4:22 PM

Urggh, have to say I'm relieved. Glad he's not randomly popping up on red carpets. He doesn't need it.

by Anonymousreply 434May 21, 2019 4:23 PM

He looks so happy to be there. Is he going to the after party?

by Anonymousreply 435May 21, 2019 4:25 PM

Elle Fanning, member of the jury, fainted today at the Chopard party.

by Anonymousreply 436May 21, 2019 4:26 PM

Lol so back to square one with the hypotheses as to why Timmy suddenly showed up in Cannes

by Anonymousreply 437May 21, 2019 4:27 PM

R436 yesterday

by Anonymousreply 438May 21, 2019 4:27 PM

That was yesterday. She is fine now. She did her red carpet appearance.

by Anonymousreply 439May 21, 2019 4:27 PM

R436 She heard the ARDINY trailer had been released.

by Anonymousreply 440May 21, 2019 4:27 PM

The weathers been hot recently

by Anonymousreply 441May 21, 2019 4:28 PM

Train station. 37 minutes between Canne and Nice where Armie and Lily might be filming Rebecca???

by Anonymousreply 442May 21, 2019 4:28 PM

Apparently, it’s because of her dress and her period.

Here’s Timothée.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 21, 2019 4:29 PM

Disappointed because I really wanted him to do a red carpet in a sick getup (I know, unlikely) but yeah, I don't want him to have to deal with WA shit. Way to get my hopes up, Cannes fest site.

by Anonymousreply 444May 21, 2019 4:30 PM

i remember when timmy said he doesn't watch movies (just docs and cartoons) during shootings but i guess he really wanted to see tarantino's movie. and enjoy cannes and some parties, a nice break for him

by Anonymousreply 445May 21, 2019 4:31 PM

I can’t get that clip to play

by Anonymousreply 446May 21, 2019 4:33 PM

Swear it's like when he went partying in London while he was waiting for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 447May 21, 2019 4:33 PM

R446 have a look at his hashtag on insta, you’ll find the video easily

by Anonymousreply 448May 21, 2019 4:34 PM

I don’t get the tone of this Tarentino film. Is it like if Laugh In did a sketch on the Manson murders with Goldie Hawn Ruth Buzzi and Arte Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 449May 21, 2019 4:36 PM

Ok that was funny

by Anonymousreply 450May 21, 2019 4:44 PM

R449 *Tarantino*

by Anonymousreply 451May 21, 2019 4:46 PM

R446, see if this works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 21, 2019 4:54 PM

Did he ditch the red carpet then? Last minute change of heart?

by Anonymousreply 453May 21, 2019 4:58 PM

Thanks he wearing the sweater with the zipper down the back

by Anonymousreply 454May 21, 2019 4:58 PM

I think this film will be very mixed loved and loathed by critics. Is it taking a very horrible situation like the Manson murders and putting a comedic spin on it?

by Anonymousreply 455May 21, 2019 4:59 PM

I think it’s pre Manson murders but still making light of any part of the tragedy is seriously fucked

by Anonymousreply 456May 21, 2019 5:03 PM

What film R455?

by Anonymousreply 457May 21, 2019 5:04 PM

R457 The new Tarantino, Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood.

I think Timmy's presence was planned. He had a reserved seat at the screening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 21, 2019 5:07 PM

The film Timmy is watching

by Anonymousreply 459May 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Sitting next to Amos Gitai.

by Anonymousreply 460May 21, 2019 5:10 PM

Gosh, Margot Robbie looked awful.

by Anonymousreply 461May 21, 2019 5:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462May 21, 2019 5:14 PM

R459, which is?

by Anonymousreply 463May 21, 2019 5:14 PM

There is the height of Lily’s news that she is bra less

by Anonymousreply 464May 21, 2019 5:16 PM

R462, there are two things that I hate with a passion, that girl and the "Daily Fail". Why are you promoting it here, so they would get lots of clicks and traffic? Which begs the question — are you one of their interns?

by Anonymousreply 465May 21, 2019 5:17 PM

She is in LA to attend her friend Amelia's graduation ceremony. Lily turns 20 next Monday. Last year, she reunited Rob and Kristen at her birthday party. Wonder what we'll get this year.

by Anonymousreply 466May 21, 2019 5:18 PM

That sweater tho. I have a hunch some charmie content is on the way even if blurry.

by Anonymousreply 467May 21, 2019 5:19 PM

R467 Please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 468May 21, 2019 5:20 PM

Wait, it's the jacket. Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 469May 21, 2019 5:22 PM

R465 Honey if you are on a gossip site complaining about links to a gossip rag cause it triggers you then maybe you should start to rethink your life choices

by Anonymousreply 470May 21, 2019 5:22 PM

Amazon released the distribution rights in the US meaning we could get a US release after all. I’m hoping it swiftly goes to DVD so the illegal viewing parties can begin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471May 21, 2019 5:22 PM

Very mixed reaction to Once Upon a Time

by Anonymousreply 472May 21, 2019 5:24 PM

R466 its her friend amelia who is graduating. she lives and study in NYC. lily is in LA for another reason. idk why

by Anonymousreply 473May 21, 2019 5:24 PM

I just need Armie to get his ass to Cannes, without the wife, and for Timmy to still be there tomorrow. I feel like that is not asking too much!

by Anonymousreply 474May 21, 2019 5:27 PM

soon tim's hair will be long enough so that it can be pulled back into a ponytail

by Anonymousreply 475May 21, 2019 5:28 PM

r474 seeing as tomorrow is Armie's wedding anniversary I think Liz in Cannes is guaranteed but since when did that stop Timmy lol. What can Liz do anyway? She doesn't hold much power, if at all, over what Armie does in private anymore.

by Anonymousreply 476May 21, 2019 5:36 PM

R499 pray for no PR bull lol (not that they're putting any effort at at all into this anymore)

by Anonymousreply 477May 21, 2019 5:39 PM

* R466

by Anonymousreply 478May 21, 2019 5:40 PM

told ya he was wearing shorts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 21, 2019 6:25 PM

He looks thicker than I thought. Good to see him so relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 480May 21, 2019 6:28 PM

R479 he looks so hot there. Not bigger or smaller just same as always

duneupdates thinks we'll get Feyd-Rautha's casting soon since it looks like the actor should be heading over there to shoot very soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 21, 2019 6:30 PM

Aww he looks really good. And relaxed and happy. No hiding! No cap! Amazing lol

by Anonymousreply 482May 21, 2019 6:33 PM

When you go to Cannes during the festival, everybody knows that hiding is pointless. It's part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 483May 21, 2019 6:38 PM

Didn't he make a big deal out of losing his cap at that party with The Weeknd last year?

by Anonymousreply 484May 21, 2019 6:42 PM

You must've forgotten the hiding under the caps he did last year in Cannes then.

by Anonymousreply 485May 21, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote]If Armie wants to go undetected he will 6'5 or not.

NO actor/celeb goes to Cannes to not be detected. The lengths of idiocy some of you display is boggling.

by Anonymousreply 486May 21, 2019 6:47 PM

I wonder if he’s leaving Cannes in those pics? I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 487May 21, 2019 6:50 PM

Didn’t he just get there like last night? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 488May 21, 2019 6:53 PM

How could he be leaving Cannes when he is at the screening of The Tarantino movie that ended like 5 min ago?

by Anonymousreply 489May 21, 2019 6:55 PM

so these photos were taken before the premier I'm guessing?

by Anonymousreply 490May 21, 2019 6:56 PM

I love that I went to Cannes. I'm glad he's living his best life. That if, away from Marta and Selena.

by Anonymousreply 491May 21, 2019 6:57 PM

I retarded.

by Anonymousreply 492May 21, 2019 6:59 PM

If he was hiding under his cap last year, it's probably because no one warned him that Cannes is specifically made to be seen. Don't go there if you want to stay under the radar. Either this, or he wasn't supposed to be there.

by Anonymousreply 493May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

He was hiding under his cap at a party in which videos popped up where he was clearly shitfaced.

by Anonymousreply 494May 21, 2019 7:01 PM

No way he’d leave before Armie got there (*if* he’s coming)

by Anonymousreply 495May 21, 2019 7:03 PM

R492 You can insult me as much as you want. I do not give a damn, your insults skid me. He will never be with Armie, and that relationship has its days numbered.

by Anonymousreply 496May 21, 2019 7:08 PM

He is going to the after party and network. Xavier's film is premiering tomorrow hoping he also gets to see it.

by Anonymousreply 497May 21, 2019 7:12 PM

I'm gonna laugh so hard at all of you charmie deniers if AH somehow rocks up at the premiere tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 498May 21, 2019 7:16 PM

Will do LrDs PR people to stop pushing her on DM every time because all she gets is lots of abuse. The trolling is crazy. When you try to make an average looking girl into a supermodel, that’s what you get. The Chalamet comment is the same for each article written about her; how they share French parentage and how they both featured in The King! Word for word.

by Anonymousreply 499May 21, 2019 7:20 PM

Why wouldn’t Armie be there? He’s already in Europe, Rebecca hasn’t started filming yet and Dakota is going to be there. It would be weird if he didn’t go. I have a feeling some shit is going to go down tomorrow...idk.

by Anonymousreply 500May 21, 2019 7:24 PM

it'll be weird for him not to be there for wounds when he almost ceratinly can, especially with luca, Dakota & timmy all at cannes rn. People need to lower their expectation though, if he's there don't think we'll hear much and we definitely won't get some big public reunion lol

R499 people here aren't paying that much attention anymore anyway...(& she's got to have a deal with DM, the only site who write 'articles' about literally everything she does, when no one gives a fuck)

by Anonymousreply 501May 21, 2019 7:24 PM

I can’t believe Liz is still silent on IG. Either she’s already in Europe getting ready for Cannes and wanting to make it a surprise for some unknown reason, or she’s home and pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 502May 21, 2019 7:26 PM

Because it's gonna be obvious why Tim is there. He doesn't have to, he's in the middle of filming his first big budget movie where he's the fucking lead. That doesn't get you that many days off.

by Anonymousreply 503May 21, 2019 7:26 PM

Wounds is screening early in the morning. Armie should be on Cannes if he is gonna be there.

by Anonymousreply 504May 21, 2019 7:32 PM

I don’t think anyone besides people in this fandom are looking that closely. If Armie shows up tomorrow and he and Timmy are seen together at some point, no one besides hardcore fans would think, “Omg, I can’t believe Timmy took time off from filming just to come to Cannes to see Armie!” They’d just think it’s a nice coincidence that they’re both there.

by Anonymousreply 505May 21, 2019 7:41 PM

R502 According to what I've seen about Liz to this day, every time she disappears from the ig, she reappears in some storie inside the plane, she always disappears when she is preparing to travel, she'll be in Cannes, I'm sure! Armie'll do a very passionate post, stating all his eternal love for her, I'm sure!

by Anonymousreply 506May 21, 2019 7:44 PM

Rebecca also starts filming in a week in Nice which is like half an hour away so it would be really strange if Armie skipped Cannes given everything.

by Anonymousreply 507May 21, 2019 7:54 PM

Tilda Swinton was also at the OUATIH screening. I bet Brian was there too.

by Anonymousreply 508May 21, 2019 7:55 PM

Poor Liz writing the screenplay and preparing her dress for the anniversary shitshow probably as we speak hoping to be all 'surprise bitches!' and no one will gaf. Timmy already stole her thunder by showing out of the blue at Cannes lol. After her snafu on Sunday, Liz is just too sad for words tbf.

by Anonymousreply 509May 21, 2019 8:14 PM

It’s his anniversary. Really not strange at all if he skips lol

by Anonymousreply 510May 21, 2019 8:19 PM

There is no red carpet for movies showing in the Director’s Fortnight, like Wounds. Just a pre-screening photocall and an onstage Q&A following the movie. I was following The Lighthouse presentation with Rob Pattinson which was also part of the Director’s Fortnight. But the actors do still show up for everything.

by Anonymousreply 511May 21, 2019 8:22 PM

R510 What the screening or the anniversary?

by Anonymousreply 512May 21, 2019 8:22 PM

Sure he can skip Cannes so he can tweet passive aggressive quotes about slavery like he did last year. Sounds fun to me.

by Anonymousreply 513May 21, 2019 8:24 PM

someone on tumblr said one of their nannies storied from a private plane recently, idk who their nannies are so I haven't checked. Makes sense with Liz being quiet, I think we'll hear of them all begin in France soon. I'm 100% expecting her to be ott with the anniversary, with kids and cannes maybe involved lol

It'll be very disappointing if armies skips wounds showing at cannes, when he probably doesn't have any real excuse to. I'd find it incredibly hard to believe timmy or armie or luca haven't met when they're all in the same country for once

by Anonymousreply 514May 21, 2019 8:31 PM

R514 💀💀💀 You’ll live

by Anonymousreply 515May 21, 2019 8:37 PM

Liz must feel like such a weight around Armie's neck. Look at all the actors his age going to Cannes to enjoy themselves and network and there he is dragging that aging, lying attention whore around when it's so obvious he'd rather be anywhere but with her. Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 516May 21, 2019 8:43 PM

This tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517May 21, 2019 8:46 PM

of course he would go to a mcdonalds after.

by Anonymousreply 518May 21, 2019 8:52 PM

R517 its almost 23 pm in france and timmy getting a big mac lmao

by Anonymousreply 519May 21, 2019 8:53 PM

R514 That's the nanny's ig and yes, there's a storie of her in an airplane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 21, 2019 8:56 PM

The dreamland producer Mohammed Al Turki is in Cannes hiding on a boat. Michelle Rodriguez also there. Timmy,Luca...wounds première. .. I suspect Armie will show up... that creepy wife of his will show her ugly mug too unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 521May 21, 2019 8:59 PM

lmaoo her phone was apparently not working hence the silence. Claims to be on her way to Frankfurt, there we go

by Anonymousreply 522May 21, 2019 8:59 PM

Such a ridiculous lie. As if IG addict Mrs Hammer doesn't have at least another phone ready just in case. No, her silence was due to something else, we'll probably never know what it was.

by Anonymousreply 523May 21, 2019 9:01 PM

I hope and all of them get together there, I would love it.

by Anonymousreply 524May 21, 2019 9:01 PM

Frankfurt is "The" European hub. She's going somewhere that is not in the UK. France most likely.

by Anonymousreply 525May 21, 2019 9:05 PM

So I'm guessing they're all gonna meet in Cannes so Armie's probably already there. Obviously she wasn't gonna miss the opportunity for some shitshow since Armie bailed on her on Sunday. Even dragging the kids and the nanny, real nice. Expect cringfest galore tomorrow lol

by Anonymousreply 526May 21, 2019 9:07 PM

R523 I agree, but she's going there 'cause Armie wants her there, after all, they're still married

by Anonymousreply 527May 21, 2019 9:12 PM

where are the pics??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528May 21, 2019 9:17 PM

so he went for a big mac before the party. There will be pics.

by Anonymousreply 529May 21, 2019 9:19 PM

R527 Oh for fucks sake! She'd throw a major tantrum if she didn't get the chance to do a circus number for the bloody anniversary. Her brand is all built around being the wife of.

by Anonymousreply 530May 21, 2019 9:21 PM

lmao who the fuck goes to McDonalds before a swanky Cannes party? I love this bitch!

by Anonymousreply 531May 21, 2019 9:21 PM

Also that Marc is gonna interview him. He's cringy but who cares!

by Anonymousreply 532May 21, 2019 9:25 PM

[uuote]she'll be in Cannes, I'm sure! Armie'll do a very passionate post, stating all his eternal love for her, I'm sure!

Nobody gives a fuck, I'm sure! You can talk about that frau with the other retards in her thread, I'm sure!

by Anonymousreply 533May 21, 2019 9:34 PM

R533 charmies really cant go talk in the other thread dedicated to their beloved elizabeth hammer and husband. they are a plague here.

by Anonymousreply 534May 21, 2019 10:03 PM

Liz must have a thousand phones, does she think we're that stupid? She was probably hella embarrassed after she was busted *again* with her bullshit. Yet she can't help herself, always lying tsk tsk tsk she'll never learn.

by Anonymousreply 535May 21, 2019 10:16 PM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 536May 21, 2019 10:18 PM

MY Timmy always lookin like a snack, even in shorts

by Anonymousreply 537May 21, 2019 10:19 PM

R535 and u will never stop talking about that bitch because u love her so much

by Anonymousreply 538May 21, 2019 10:22 PM

That pasty little bitch better step away from Selena.

by Anonymousreply 539May 21, 2019 10:22 PM

Imagine Timothee being alone while he is filming, when he is at festivals, ever since the Oscar nominations, only to start pap walking in the fall again. I hope his PR team do a better job this time around.

by Anonymousreply 540May 21, 2019 10:26 PM

r538 Liz is the wife of the guy Timmy's fucking so put me on ignore or fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 541May 21, 2019 10:27 PM

Another pic from today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542May 21, 2019 10:29 PM

I eat boogers.

by Anonymousreply 543May 21, 2019 10:30 PM

Imagine this beautiful boy with that sneering Gollum of a girl. Good riddance

by Anonymousreply 544May 21, 2019 10:31 PM

R542 He almost looks gigantic standing next to that girl. I always forgot that he only looks tiny compared to Armie. And he's definitely put on some weight, it looks good on him!

by Anonymousreply 545May 21, 2019 10:33 PM

he looks the same as always

by Anonymousreply 546May 21, 2019 10:35 PM

Someone was saying they tweezed/plucked/threaded his eyebrows for Dune. I want a better pic without sunglasses to seeee!

by Anonymousreply 547May 21, 2019 10:35 PM

His sunglasses are ugly.

by Anonymousreply 548May 21, 2019 10:36 PM

R545 I’m glad you noticed he’s put on weight, he’s been quite well fed.

by Anonymousreply 549May 21, 2019 10:37 PM

R545 I agree! He also looks slightly less pale, especially in the other pics of him walking on La Croisette

by Anonymousreply 550May 21, 2019 10:38 PM

R539 he cannot help himself

by Anonymousreply 551May 21, 2019 10:39 PM

Ha! Ha! That girl does look so tiny next to him. He looks as beautiful as ever. - sigh -

r547 there's that recent pic of him with Jason Momoa and that singer where you can see his eyebrows and yes, they do look thinner. lol Have you seen that pic?

by Anonymousreply 552May 21, 2019 10:40 PM

Is it true that he was spotted with Selena and Elle?

by Anonymousreply 553May 21, 2019 10:42 PM

Most people wear glasses and look better, but Timothee has such expressive eyes. It's a pity when he covers them

by Anonymousreply 554May 21, 2019 10:47 PM

I know it's early but when the time comes could someone please post a link to the continuing thread? I don't want to miss any Timmy talk. lol Thanks. :)

by Anonymousreply 555May 21, 2019 10:50 PM

Timmy with Margot Robbie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556May 21, 2019 10:57 PM

R556 fuck me he looks great, it keeps getting better and better

by Anonymousreply 557May 21, 2019 11:02 PM

This guy is at the party and said he's gonna try to record stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558May 21, 2019 11:04 PM

I swear, those curls are going to be the death of me.

by Anonymousreply 559May 21, 2019 11:14 PM

R559 you should see them after a love making session

by Anonymousreply 560May 21, 2019 11:17 PM

The only person who has seen those curls after a love making session in the past few years is one Armand Douglas Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 561May 21, 2019 11:20 PM

Some Charmie's heart are going to break tomorrow. The threads will become chaotic.

by Anonymousreply 562May 21, 2019 11:20 PM

Lmao he kinda looks like a little kid from behind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 21, 2019 11:21 PM

Yeah, the luckiest man alive, r561.

by Anonymousreply 564May 21, 2019 11:22 PM

R562 what are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 565May 21, 2019 11:22 PM

those curls after a love making session.

Thanks, now I need to go change my pants if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 566May 21, 2019 11:25 PM

He's more beautiful than ever, stunning eyes and hair.

by Anonymousreply 567May 21, 2019 11:28 PM

R562 Are you referring to the wedding anniversary circus that is likely to come? Because been there, done that many times over.

by Anonymousreply 568May 21, 2019 11:28 PM

R565 The Hammers shitshow is coming up. Cringy tweets and pics about their anniversary, marriage and everlasting love.

by Anonymousreply 569May 21, 2019 11:29 PM

The other cast is arriving in Budapest. Timothee may have a few days off while they film scenes without him.

by Anonymousreply 570May 21, 2019 11:30 PM

R563 he’s dressed like Elliot

by Anonymousreply 571May 21, 2019 11:31 PM

The sm and red carpet shitshows are pretty cringe but hey, Timmy keeps going back for more so I guess it doesn’t bother him and that’s all that really matters. He’s privy to much more than we are so I can only assume he knows what he’s doing. His life to do what he pleases.

by Anonymousreply 572May 21, 2019 11:36 PM

They definitely tinkered with his eyebrows. Can't hate tho, he's just so damn pretty.

by Anonymousreply 573May 21, 2019 11:38 PM

All this new content and y’all still going on about lizard and hammer. Take a breather and enjoy these bouncy curls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574May 21, 2019 11:39 PM

Those curls tho.. that’s my boo

by Anonymousreply 575May 21, 2019 11:48 PM

Is he talking with Leo, or is Leo the guy behind him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 22, 2019 12:20 AM

R576 leo is the guy behind him

by Anonymousreply 577May 22, 2019 12:24 AM

Leo: You know, I’ve kissed Armie Hammer in a movie, too.

Timmy: That’s nice, but have you ever been on all fours with his tongue up your ass while he’s spreading your ass cheeks with his huge hands?

Leo: ......ok, you win.

by Anonymousreply 578May 22, 2019 12:26 AM

Massive upgrade form the parties with c-listers last year.

by Anonymousreply 579May 22, 2019 12:28 AM

his hair parted strangely, it looks off

by Anonymousreply 580May 22, 2019 12:32 AM

"a look that could very well take you from church choir to the club" Maybe if your church is Nipple Friendly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 22, 2019 12:38 AM

He didn't style it, it's a mess, a sexy mess. R581 PR girl more irrelevant than ever.

by Anonymousreply 582May 22, 2019 12:39 AM

R581 We finally have some Timmy content after months of drought and this is what you want to talk about?

by Anonymousreply 583May 22, 2019 12:40 AM

R581 we could be talking about every details of new timmy's pics and you bring up lily? its sad tbh

by Anonymousreply 584May 22, 2019 12:43 AM

R581 lily couldn’t be bothered to go to Cannes

by Anonymousreply 585May 22, 2019 12:47 AM

He should give lily some hair and hairline

by Anonymousreply 586May 22, 2019 12:56 AM

Brad Pitt likes his men young and pretty. Wouldn't be surprised if Timmy became his boy. He's already started in two movies produced by him.

by Anonymousreply 587May 22, 2019 1:07 AM

R581 Lily was nothing but a rebound he’s still heartbroken over Selena

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 22, 2019 1:07 AM

Liz has started! Y’all are in trouble😁

by Anonymousreply 589May 22, 2019 1:51 AM

Love the curls so much although they are starting to look a bit too messy, like a mop. lol

by Anonymousreply 590May 22, 2019 2:17 AM

Continue on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591May 22, 2019 2:20 AM

R581 iugh

by Anonymousreply 592May 22, 2019 2:32 AM

I love Timothée. He is so fun. Cannes is his hood. As it should be when you are a young legend.

by Anonymousreply 593May 22, 2019 4:10 AM

Timothee is more likely there to see Xavier Dolan's movie. Why would he be going to the B event to support a movie that they don't even have a title for?

by Anonymousreply 594May 22, 2019 4:25 AM

R547, they look the same to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 22, 2019 6:33 AM

Time

by Anonymousreply 596May 22, 2019 9:15 AM

to

by Anonymousreply 597May 22, 2019 9:16 AM

close

by Anonymousreply 598May 22, 2019 9:16 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 599May 22, 2019 9:16 AM

thread.

by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2019 9:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!