Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump supporter demands Brian Sims ‘suck a d**k’ to prove he’s gay

Brian may be faking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 1:31 AM

This is why I hate the movie [italic]Soul Man[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2019 12:23 PM

this sphincter needs to nibble on the resident of the white house mushroomyroom peewee on fox and fiends to prove how much he loves that _______.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2019 12:24 PM

His head looks like a pineapple.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2019 12:25 PM

Could he possibly be a bigger douche.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2019 12:26 PM

He clearly just wants to watch Brian Sims do that.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2019 12:30 PM

Has he never heard of gayface?

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2019 12:42 PM

r5, I agree has Brian Sims on his jack off internal recorder and wants more material.

Brian you hot, and they want you.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2019 1:26 PM

He can suck Brian's dick to prove Brian's gay. That works, right?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2019 2:18 PM

the only thing that will ever work is to just exterminate fools like this asap.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2019 4:37 PM

i think this is pretty gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 1:08 AM

There is seemingly NO END to ignorant, straight, white people. I go out of my way to fuck with them wherever I can. They're ALWAYS so SLOW on the uptake, it isn't difficult to do!

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 1:15 AM

I will be so glad when being a Trump supporter carries the exact same shame as being a Nazi. Because they are one and the same.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 1:15 AM

This guy is such a desperate Incel that this is the only way he figures he'll his own dick sucked. Not even then...

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 1:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!