Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Metz guest starred on Superstore last night

DL fave Chrissy Metz showed up on Superstore last night. How does the DL think Ms Metz acquitted herself while attempting to show off her comedic chops?

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2019 5:10 PM

Does Superstore carry food now?

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2019 5:15 PM

“It’s a shame she’s so heavy, because she has such a pretty face.”

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2019 5:50 PM

I wonder what she eats. Salads in the streets but buttered fried chicken and loaves of garlic bread in the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote]attempting to show off her comedic chops

The only chops Chrissy cares about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2019 5:57 PM

She's a big fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2019 6:08 PM

R5 Thanks for that rare insight. I will never see her the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]Does Superstore carry food now?

It's always carried food. It's supposed to be like a Walmart Supercenter.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2019 8:01 PM

Not to sound awful but she is getting out of control heavy. She couldn’t say her lines without panting for air. She used to be pretty but large, but yesterday she seemed a lot heavier. She’s too young to destroy her health that way.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2019 8:06 PM

I feel terrible for laughing, but you guys are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2019 8:11 PM

Yes, I moonlighted and took on a second acting gig.

A girl's gotta eat!

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2019 8:13 PM

Here’s a still

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2019 10:32 PM

A Supersized episode!

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2019 10:46 PM

I was flipping through the channels and thought it was an episode of My 600 Pound Life.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2019 11:52 PM

I noticed her panting when she had to say her lines too. ,They had her costumed in a shorter skirt (did NOT need to see those legs) and a blazer that didn’t have quite enough fabric- granted it is difficult to find so much fabric on planet Earth, but still.

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2019 5:03 PM

I didn't think it was her at first because she's become pretty famous and I doubted she'd do a guest spot on a sitcom.

Then I realized there can't be two actresses that enormous, so it must be her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2019 11:50 PM

Anyone could have played that part. A dolphin or Corky from Life Goes On. She did make Dina look dainty and lovely though, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2019 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!