Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Duffy and Rachel Campos-Duffy, 47, Expecting Ninth Child: 'Don't Tell Us We're Crazy'

"Buckingham Palace isn’t the only one with big baby news...we found out God isn’t done with our family yet," she wrote. "Baby #9 coming this fall! Don’t tell us we’re crazy. We prefer brave and full of hope for America’s future!"

Making an another unnecessary, indelible and ecologically harmful footprint on the planet and its resources. Enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 29, 2019 11:09 PM

Just what this country needs, more Fundie Deplorable spawn.

by Anonymousreply 1May 9, 2019 4:16 PM

R1, they have eight kids. Chances are that a few will revolt or worse "be gay." You have that many kids, there's no way they're all the same.

by Anonymousreply 2May 9, 2019 4:18 PM

Can they all please just go away?

by Anonymousreply 3May 9, 2019 4:19 PM

Eh, she still have to have10 more just to tie fundie clown car Michelle Duggar.

by Anonymousreply 4May 9, 2019 4:22 PM

R2 - These loons will send any non-straight kid to a "pray away the gay" camp.

by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2019 4:22 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2019 4:27 PM

Who are they?

by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2019 4:30 PM

Wasn't she on the Real World? I think the one in San Francisco?

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Who are they and why are they making a huge carbon footprint on our world?

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2019 4:35 PM

R9, they're the type who don't believe in climate change so they don't see it that way. They see it as God's will.

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2019 4:45 PM

Omg not these twats! Im surprised the embryo doesnt fall out when she sneezes after 8 kids. Dumb attention whore rethugs

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2019 4:49 PM

She's 47? She'll be lucky to have a child without disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2019 5:32 PM

Listen to me: I was the first to stick my cock in her!

by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2019 5:37 PM

Sean Duffy and Rachel Campos-Duffy are self-righteous, sanctimonious right-wings asshole Repigs.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2019 7:11 PM

Right wing? Weren’t they libs? Or they just became right wing w age?

by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2019 7:14 PM

They are Jesus Freak Right Wing Lunatics. Loud ones. She's on Fox News.

I assume that the entire family is on the Congressman's health insurance plan that is funded by taxpayers....

Being so religious must be like having a third entity in the marriage: there's him, there's her, and there's God. They can't fight with God so they have to fight about God with each other. Or something complicated like that. Sounds miserable. Unless they're big fat hypocrite liars and the Jesus stuff is just for show. Either way, I hate both of them.

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2019 7:20 PM

Must be Quiverfull types. They're raising their own child armies, figuring that if they can't steal/buy enough political clout, then they can just wage war on America. When you literally refer to children as weapons, you're deep in Fundie territory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2019 7:20 PM

R15. Ultra right-wing, evil, cruel, judgmental Repigs. He's a hateful Trump-supporting douchebag. She's hateful too and works for FOX.

Their growing and callous carbon footprint on the environment is disgusting. But of course, they don't believe in climate change...only in Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2019 7:23 PM

It’s a shame. Sean was kind of cute in his day.

by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2019 7:24 PM

R18, weren’t they libs though? What happened? Or they were always right wing?

by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2019 7:25 PM

Always.

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2019 7:26 PM

Ladies and gentleman and ladies, all rise for the honorable member from Wisconsin, as he will now perform an ancient dance ritual for us all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 9, 2019 7:27 PM

R20 neither of them were liberal on their respective seasons.

by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2019 7:27 PM

R20: No, he was a right winger who clashed with Keisha (I think that was her name) and Mississippi lipstick lesbian Genesis. I remember it well. And he was frenemies with feminist Montana. And Rachel actually invited her San Fran cast mates to some Republican gathering that was shown on the show.

by Anonymousreply 24May 9, 2019 7:30 PM

R24 Kameelah.

I bet they're anti-vaxxers too. Something tells me they probably are.

by Anonymousreply 25May 9, 2019 7:31 PM

The gift who keeps on giving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2019 7:31 PM

And in her season, she was repulsed at the idea of sharing a house with someone with AIDS. She was like "I know doctors tell you you cannot catch HIV just by living with someone with AIDS, but I don't know that, I've never lived with someone with AIDS. Of course with all the other housemates being in awe of his work against AIDS, that makes me the bitch in the house." And of course, she fell for homophobic Puck.

And if memory serves me well, she wed in a hurry after getting pregnant, which you know, of course, makes Jesus goes tsk tsk! She's a sinner just as anyone else, but she still feels entitled to be holier-than-thou on twitter, or obviously on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2019 7:39 PM

The Honorable Member from Wisconsin is recognized for 30 seconds...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2019 7:40 PM

Haha, I knew it!

"“It seems like a lot of these big government supporters,” Campos-Duffy said today on Fox, “when it comes to vaccines — these are the same people for choice on other things, but not on timing, not on which vaccines.”"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2019 7:44 PM

R20. They were never liberal or progressive. although I don't know what she was on the MTV reality show. I didn't watch, but that was also 1994 before she started littering the earth with her spawn. She works for FOX. Years ago, she auditioned for the conservative seat on The View when Lisa Lang left. She and her husband are first-class, religious, right-wing, sanctimonious pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2019 7:59 PM

Yes, she was on the Real World, San Francisco. She and Puck were hot for each other. Puck was that really mean guy. This was the season they had Pedro, who was gay and HIV positive and ultimately died. Rachel, because she was horny for Puck, never called him on the way he treated the other people.

by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2019 8:09 PM

She was ALWAYS right wing, going with Puck was her lunge at rebellion. She and the lumberjack hubby have both jumped all in to ultra conservatism. Horrible people. I wonder if she still has terrible broken out skin, that & her bug eyes made her super fug (but she thought she was hot)

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2019 8:15 PM

I remember when she brought Puck to church. Wasn't she uber Catholic? Are they still Catholic?

WHET Judd and Pam? Are they still married?

by Anonymousreply 33May 9, 2019 8:16 PM

On MTV, she complained about being from a super religious family. She probably learned to be a Right Wing Lunatic from her lunatic parents.

The cycle of hate never ends in these families.

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2019 8:18 PM

A couple years back, a troll would jump all over the threads at the first mention of the names Judd and Pam. I wonder if he/she's still around.

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2019 8:20 PM

Just what we need, more Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2019 8:20 PM

Shouldn't her parents be deported? I don't think they got to the US legally.

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Can you imagine being so hateful to your own people the way she is? She thinks it's OK that little children are being separated from their parents?

by Anonymousreply 38May 9, 2019 9:18 PM

She pretty much ruined Real World San Francisco with her constant whining and complaining and her beloved husband has serial killer eyes.

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Right-wing assholery has been very lucrative for the Duffys. While the rest of us sit in our righteous, anonymous penury.

by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2019 10:37 PM

Sean is resigning from Congress. He's saying that there are health complications with the baby and he needs to be with the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2019 4:04 PM

How long before we find out the real reason, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2019 4:05 PM

She was 47 when she gave birth so there may actually be complications.

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2019 4:11 PM

I don't doubt there are complications, I doubt someone as nakedly ambitious as Duffy would let that stand in the way of his political career.

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote]Can you imagine being so hateful to your own people the way she is? She thinks it's OK that little children are being separated from their parents?

She's Cuban American and many have the reputation of disliking people from other Spanish speaking countries.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2019 4:14 PM

She was a total cunt on the RW. As was Sean Duffy. They ganged up on the smart black girl. Can't remember her name. He is probably going to lobby and rake in $$. I loved it when Puck called her chubs.

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2019 4:19 PM

[quote]She's 47? She'll be lucky to have a child without disabilities.

In Sean's resignation announcement he mentions the child having multiple complications including a heart condition. I'm wondering if the child has Down syndrome as heart conditions are common with it. If the child does have Down syndrome, they might be ready to announce that part.

by Anonymousreply 47August 26, 2019 4:19 PM

Is she going to quit her job, too? She works for Fox News, of course.

Those poor children are being raised in such a hateful, ignorant household. If they’re lucky, they’ll be sent away to boarding school where they can learn about the real world (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2019 4:23 PM

He's giving up his entire career because the fetus has complications? Was he about to be primaried? Is his seat trending blue? You'd think he'd want to keep his gold-plated Congressional health insurance among those circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 49August 26, 2019 4:31 PM

[quote]How long before we find out the real reason, I wonder?

People from Wisconsin on another site say there is almost certainly something else going on here besides the baby's health. Duffy moved from one district to another that was gerrymandered just so he could take it, and his re-election there is less certain now (it's trending away from the Rethugs). Then there are whispers about campaign finance stuff.

Expect him to join his bitch wife on Faux.

by Anonymousreply 50August 26, 2019 4:34 PM

At one point, Rachel brought the gorgeous, doomed Pedro home to meet her family and her Mother could barely look at him or be in the same room with him. It was so obvious that the whole family was homophobic, including Rachel. I don't remember why she thought it would be a good idea taking him home with her. Maybe it was as simple as them both being Cuban-Americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 26, 2019 4:37 PM

Im surprised he can generate friction in that cavern.

by Anonymousreply 52August 26, 2019 4:38 PM

What's the real reason why he's resigning? Call girls? Sexual harassment?

by Anonymousreply 53August 26, 2019 4:44 PM

R51, I think for a brief, shining moment, Rachel actually shrugged off a little bit of the conservatism she'd been steeped in since birth during her time with the other housemates, and was a bit more open to other ideas. But she quickly closed up again after that experience was over and got even worse later. Now she's as bad as it gets.

[quote]She's Cuban American and many have the reputation of disliking people from other Spanish speaking countries.

What they specifically hate are BROWN people from other Spanish-speaking countries. Cuban-Americans like Rachel are white, and they feel no kinship with mixed-race Latinos in the US (who are the majority of Hispanics here). They think they're superior to them. That's why trash like Rachel and Marco Rubio are perfectly at home in the GOP/Trumpland.

by Anonymousreply 54August 26, 2019 4:47 PM

Squeeze out another one, Rachel!

by Anonymousreply 55August 26, 2019 4:49 PM

He said they were having money troubles recently. He's been in congress long enough to get himself a much better paying job in the private sector. Health problems aren't cheap.

by Anonymousreply 56August 26, 2019 4:53 PM

Twitter is speculating gay affair/imminent divorce

by Anonymousreply 57August 26, 2019 5:02 PM

It's the same reason other republicans are leaving, they're irrelevant now so they might as well go make shit loads of money on Faux news. Shit heads like Duffy use their kids as excuses.

by Anonymousreply 58August 26, 2019 5:13 PM

The fuckers look pretty good for 47.

by Anonymousreply 59August 26, 2019 5:17 PM

When do the cheating allegations and incriminating photos come out?

by Anonymousreply 60August 26, 2019 6:14 PM

You know he and Evita will make a run for the White House in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2019 6:20 PM

He heard R3!

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2019 6:24 PM

I believe Judd and Pam are still married.

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote]"Of course with all the other housemates being in awe of his work against AIDS, that makes me the bitch in the house."

That was just one of many things that made you the bitch, honey.

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2019 7:03 PM

I heard they're leaving to have their own reality show "The Rword World"

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2019 7:43 PM

[quote]Wasn't she uber Catholic? Are they still Catholic?

Yep, they're still Catholic. On their social media pages, they have pics of two of the kids attending a Catholic school where they pose for pictures with Virgin Mary statues and one pic of Rachel and the two younger kids with their ashes from Ash Wednesday. I'm sure they constantly trash Catholic Democrats like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Steve Bullock, and Tim Ryan in their house all the time. If Biden wins the Dem nomination and takes out Trump in the general election, I'm sure Rachel will have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2019 8:35 PM

FYI everyone that asked, Pam and Judd are still happily married and have a couple kids. They still live in San Francisco. She’s a doctor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2019 8:54 PM

“Libs?” People actually talk like this? Besides the fact that both have been known conservatives forever, this stupidity is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2019 8:54 PM

It's terrifying how stupid and awful they are. All that they do is spew and spread stupidity far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2019 8:57 PM

Yes, I was at an AIDS honorary event in San Francisco about a year ago where Judd spoke. He still very much wanted to keep the memory of Pedro alive and it struck me that he hadn't changed much from how he was depicted on the show. Very genuine and the fact that he and Pam are still together is pretty amazing.

by Anonymousreply 70August 26, 2019 8:59 PM

They would rejoice if every last one of us was put in a camp.

by Anonymousreply 71August 26, 2019 9:11 PM

Face facts: if they had a gay son, they'd trans him and cut his dick off before he could get away.

by Anonymousreply 72August 26, 2019 9:14 PM

Duffy is retiring from Congress in September. His unborn has health issues including a heart defect. I don’t wish ill on anyone, but Duffy did irreparable damage to Democracy.

by Anonymousreply 73August 26, 2019 9:21 PM

R72: No one "transes" anyone else, you dip. Cut the crap.

by Anonymousreply 74August 26, 2019 9:24 PM

If you are dealing with a sick child, wouldn't a steady paycheck be optimal? Of course a Paternity Leave like the rest of the world has would be been great but Republicans don't believe in them.

by Anonymousreply 75August 26, 2019 9:34 PM

R72 STFU. Conservatives hates Trans and Gay equally. You are a moron if you believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 76August 26, 2019 9:36 PM

In Congress, Duffy fights for health insurers so that they don’t have to cover pre-existing conditions....such as babies born with heart defects

I assume that the Duffys will be paying cash for any and all medical procedures that the sick child needs due to its defective ticker.

by Anonymousreply 77August 26, 2019 9:38 PM

R74 and R76, if you don’t want to believe that Christian extremists would brainwash a gay child into thinking they were trans, and hi-speed them into hormones and surgery, you’re welcome to delude yourselves. They’d always prefer a surgically-created “heterosexual” to a gay kid.

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2019 9:42 PM

9 kids is irresponsible!

by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2019 9:42 PM

So is voting Republican.

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2019 10:36 PM

R78 is correct, I know a family In my town that would rather have their teen daughter be a f to m trans and dating girls rather than her being a out lesbian. Yes they are uber Catholics.

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2019 11:20 PM

A thread about nude dancer Sean Duffy resigning from Congress and steady employment with nine kids and you bigots hijack it into an anti-trans thread. God you people are pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2019 11:44 PM

I recall Rachel saying on Real World that was part of the Young Republicans club in school. It suited with her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2019 12:09 AM

Wow. Real classy, DL.

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2019 12:21 AM

When Duffy was first elected and had a chance to acclimate to his new position, one of the first things he did was complain about how little he was being paid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 27, 2019 2:12 AM

I remember this cunt from back in the day. All she would do to acknowledge Pedro's existence was to roll the "R" when she was forced to speak his name. Yet "virgin" Rachel got fucked hard and fast by him, with not even a "bye" at the end. Puck might be gross, but I find that highly satisfying!

Is there a Catholic version of Quiverfull? Not just the old school Catholicism of no birth control/sex only to procreate. Is there a wing that says to cook as many shitlings as possible, even if they might be fucked up? Because even the (not quite as hardcore) Catholics I know think over 5 kids is bordering on insane.

by Anonymousreply 86August 27, 2019 2:26 AM

[quote] Their growing and callous carbon footprint on the environment is disgusting. But of course, they don't believe in climate change...only in Jesus.

Don't care for their politics, but I don't give damn about whether they make the choice to have another child. That's their business. Rather than seeing people as the problem, I prefer to work to redress the allocation of resources in the world.

by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2019 2:41 AM

r87 How lovely for you.

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2019 2:55 AM

I knew this bitch was Cuban. Cubans are so smug and entitled because they were fucking lucky to be afforded the luxury to step foot in our country and are automatically citizens. They are evil to turn their nose up at others who are not afforded the same. Evil. And there are plenty of them who don't look "white" so they will feel the wrath of some far right shooter. They'll hear that R roll and won't ask them if they are here legally. Do Cubans know how much many racists white people hate them equally?

The Duffy's are horrible people. They're grifters.

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2019 2:58 AM

r89 The cunt is Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2019 3:05 AM

R90 She's even more of an animal then. She cares nothing for anyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2019 3:08 AM

I’d bet $100 that if they haven’t tried to already sell a reality show about their grotesquely large brood, they will be doing it this year

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2019 3:10 AM

r91 Agree. Also if she was Cuban, her kids wouldn't look so unfortunate. The eldest daughter seems to have some hope (the one in the graduation drag)

R92 Totally agree. They likely have already signed on the dotted line with TLC.

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2019 3:11 AM

He looks like a toasted version of Mike Pence, and that's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2019 3:13 AM

Duffy and Campos-Duffy are scum. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2019 3:23 AM

What ever happened toCory from her season?

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2019 3:25 AM

I doubt Rachel's parents came to the US legally. Deport them all.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2019 3:30 AM

She is a typical latina where they are self-loathing. We all know self-loathing gays are the worst. Self-loathing blacks (C Thomas, B Carson, H Cain) and self-loathing latins are the worst, most vile right wingers.

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2019 3:31 AM

Rachel Duffy ('nee Campos) was always right wing, she was also homophobic initially. (Although she just may have learned that she had to hide on TV even back in 1994.) She even took the Real World Cast to a college Republican event. She caused a few fights in relation to her political views. However, she didn't seem as loony as she is now on The Real World: San Francisco. Then again this was 25 years ago.

Sean Duffy on the other hand was no where near as bad and has even remained friends with his cast mate (Syrus) from The Real World: Boston for decades. He too was always a Republican. He wasn't as annoying as Rachel. Didn't get in as many fights over his views but he did clash a lot with Kameelah. Elka was the super religious one that season. However he's clearly morphed into an even more right wing wacko.

The fact that these two found each other on a challenge and became some sort of D list, right-wing, power couple is ridiculous when you think about it. Even sadder is that both seemingly "tried" to be more open minded on their seasons but eventually reverted back to their ways after the show was over.

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2019 3:35 AM

The Duffys are typical conservatives who blast anything remotely liberal and vilify liberals yet whine when their religion or views are attacked. Conservatives are the biggest pussies and have to have a herd around them to feel empowered in their views.

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2019 3:40 AM

And they’re so fucking dumb! Uneducated, ignorant fools!!

by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2019 3:43 AM

Nine Kids!! That pussy is WRECKED!

by Anonymousreply 102August 27, 2019 3:54 AM

What will be leaked about him, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 103August 27, 2019 3:56 AM

Oh please,, she was hilarious on the SF season of RW and very kind to Pedro. Sean was on Boston and had no issues with Genesis or anyone else. They are hardly "anti-gay". Watch them both in Norm's pretty funny "The Real Wedding" from 2001, a movie he made about his gay wedding with a lot of his fellow castmates. I doubt Rachel and Sean would be part of it if there were any issues (Norm would've said no).

by Anonymousreply 104August 27, 2019 4:01 AM

(sorry, the film is called "The Wedding Video", not "The Real Wedding").

by Anonymousreply 105August 27, 2019 4:01 AM

So now that their kids are being born with errors in them, do you think they will actually start using birth control, or have his tubes tied?

by Anonymousreply 106August 27, 2019 4:04 AM

R104 How many times does it need explaining that you can be homophobic and have gay friends? They compartmentalize because they personally like an individual (s) but can hate the sin. They can be "friends" with gay or black people but still be homophobic or racist. I see it all the time. My friend had a boss who seemed to be cool with him being gay yet ended up firing him being gay. He worked with teens and she was upset that he revealed he was gay. Yet any straight person at the school can announce they are married. She was also hostile to men in general.

Conservatives love to collect their tokens to use when they need to. You can love a friend but hate their lifestyle. Conservatives do it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 107August 27, 2019 4:06 AM

She's 47 and still fertile? I mean, my mom didn't go through the change until she was well into her 50's (about 5 years ago).

by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2019 4:09 AM

R107, you can also be conservative and not remotely anti-gay. Stop projecting. Jesus, how do you guys get through a day with all the "enemies" you're afraid of out there (that are imaginary)?

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2019 4:11 AM

R109 Imaginary? What dreamland to you live in? Are you a gay conservative? Likely. You seem really bent by this convo. I keep it real and you seem to think these people, who would deny your fucking rights in a heartbeat are "down with the gays" because they attended a gay wedding or some shit. Really? They love their tokens. They use them.

by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2019 4:14 AM

ABANDON THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2019 4:39 AM

There’s more to this story

by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2019 5:10 AM

The ultrasounds are back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 27, 2019 5:17 AM

Some people just don't know when to quit.

by Anonymousreply 114August 27, 2019 5:19 AM

That old Real World slut is nothing but a baby shitting machine.

by Anonymousreply 115August 27, 2019 5:21 AM

[quote]What will be leaked about him, I wonder?

Sounds plausible they signed for a reality show,a bout their eight kids and the drama of a sick one coming. since he needs the money and TV pays more than his current job. Maybe he had to be back in Bumfucke to start production. Once a realty star always a reality star.

Rachel came in second place for a job on The View She lost to Hasslebeck because the powers that be though Rachel was too extreme with the Conservatism.

by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2019 5:22 AM

Sean comes from a very large family. 11 kids.

by Anonymousreply 117August 27, 2019 5:43 AM

Sean is a mean spirited destructive Repug. Bye Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 118August 27, 2019 6:06 AM

[quote]Oh please,, she was hilarious on the SF season of RW and very kind to Pedro.

Hilarious? No. However, she was kind to Pedro eventually and was even there a few hours before he died. She did however clash with people over her views until Puck took over the story.

[quote]Sean was on Boston and had no issues with Genesis or anyone else.

He didn't have any problems with gay people and even went to a gay bar with Genesis and Kameelah. However, that season was the season that the house split in two with Montana, Sean and Syrus on one side and Jason, Kameelah, Genesis on the other.

He called Kameelah a bitch. Got upset at Genesis when he realized that she would never initiate conversations with him. Then that group got pissed at her, tore down her stuff and threw dirty dishes into Jason's bed. He slept through then President Clinton's speech and then skipped out on work, drank alcohol in front of the kids they were supposed to be watching ... I'll stop.

But like what show did you even watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 27, 2019 6:09 AM

R104 Too bad Norm doesn’t say ”no” to donuts more often. Yikes, he’s chunky!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 27, 2019 7:26 AM

Nice try to salvage their rep r104 but we all know she's a horrible hateful person and he's a hateful prick for voting to take healthcare from people and to deny women their reproductive rights. FUCK THEM, karma is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 121August 27, 2019 11:10 AM

Remember Norm and that douchebag TV who dumped him? Charles Perez.

by Anonymousreply 122August 27, 2019 11:33 AM

I loved Norm! He was the first gay man saw portrayed well on TV!

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2019 11:40 AM

Oh hell, just go use birth control. It's okay.

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2019 12:24 PM

Do not engage obvious trolls. Someone downplaying homophobia on a gay website is an obvious troll. Ignore them and move on.

by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2019 1:26 PM

People who grew up in large families often have large families themselves. It’s what’s normal to them.

by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2019 2:18 PM

The kids have Tijuana trailer park names: Evita Pilar, Xavier Jack, Lucia-Belen, John-Paul, Paloma Pilar, MariaVictoria Margarita, Margarita Pilar, and Patrick Miguel.

by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2019 2:23 PM

R126 I grew up in a large family and it’s not normal to me. Normal is going out into the world, meeting people with different experiences, and drawing your own conclusions. These people aren’t “normal;” they’re just conformist, dogmatic and unoriginal. They’re Basic: the Catholic Edition.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2019 2:33 PM

One of my friend's had 8 kids in her Catholic family. Mean fuckers most all of them especially the older ones, but they were German Catholics. The worst kind!!

by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2019 3:30 PM

My favorite Yahoo News comment on this:

[quote]It's nice that after a decade of working in Congress to make sure the Average American Family would be facing Bankruptcy if facing a similar situation, that Duffy has made enough money that he can "retire" to focus on dealing with his child's health problems.

by Anonymousreply 130August 27, 2019 3:58 PM

My favorite Yahoo News comment on this:

[quote]It's nice that after a decade of working in Congress to make sure the Average American Family would be facing Bankruptcy if facing a similar situation, that Duffy has made enough money that he can "retire" to focus on dealing with his child's health problems.

by Anonymousreply 131August 27, 2019 3:58 PM

Wow, how did Norm Korpi get so old??

by Anonymousreply 132August 27, 2019 4:13 PM

Yeah, yeah, they all hate us, blah blah blah, we are such a victim class, whatever, all very Queer as Folk 2000 and it was silly even then. Someone is living in an alternative universe and it sure as shit isn't me. These are awesome times for gays but if you want to stay miserable, go for it (but stand over there out of my way)..

Rachel was hilarious when she got up the courage to jump from a small cliff, then slipped and landed with a klutzy splash, then kept talking about how she almost died. That was back when the women on RW had actual personalities (Corey and Reaction Shot Pam aside) and were not just there to bang the boys.

by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2019 4:30 PM

Who the fuck quits their job when their 9th child is on the way, especially one with health problems? That's when you need your job and benefits the most.

He either has a cushy lobbyist job lined up, or he looked at his internal polling numbers and decided that he couldn't win re-election with Trump on the ballot. Probably both.

by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2019 4:30 PM

Dumb cunts

by Anonymousreply 135August 27, 2019 4:31 PM

I hope he did something illegal and is going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 136August 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Blocked the cunt at R133

by Anonymousreply 137August 27, 2019 5:47 PM

I already had that cunt blocked. Trump is literally making it legal to fire us and that shitstain thinks these are “awesome times to be gay.” Go get fucked, loser. No one takes you seriously.

by Anonymousreply 138August 27, 2019 5:51 PM

Having that many kids is so Incest Survivor-y.

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2019 5:51 PM

I don't know if they're homophobic or not, I lean toward not, but they're still Republicans, and that's barely one step removed at best. And being Republican I'd guess they support all awful things Republicans tend to support, as R131 points out.

by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2019 6:25 PM

I don’t know how he afforded to stay in Washington this long. Private school tuition for all those kids is $100,000 at least. If he’s not paying a cent in tax, he’s only taking home $174,000 a year. How much money could she be making at Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 141August 27, 2019 6:25 PM

I've been blocked? Oh nooooooo...

(You sad cunts are pathetic. Trump is changing nothing, you stupid Chicken Littles. God, I am embarrassed to be gay when I read this shit -- or would be if I didn't wonder if it was really women writing it instead.)

by Anonymousreply 142August 27, 2019 6:26 PM

Ahh, the classic "You disagree with me, so you must be a woman" insult. I've only seen that a few hundred thousand time on DL.

by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2019 6:30 PM

$174,000.00 is not his take home pay. That's his gross.

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2019 7:01 PM

Twitter rumors suggest there’s dirt out there that his pro-life stance is hypocritical. A knocked up mistress?

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2019 7:11 PM

R145 juicy!!

by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2019 7:23 PM

He's probably knocked some broad up and either made her get an abortion or tried to and she refused.

by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote]I don't know if they're homophobic or not, I lean toward not,

They’re conservative Catholics and Republicans, and you don’t think they’re homophobic? Really?

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2019 7:32 PM

and they have only had sex 9 times IN THEIR ENTIRE MARRIAGE, BECAUSE SEX JUST FOR SEX SAKE IS WRONG AND GOD WOULD NOT APPROVE! amazing, how fertile they both must be to be 9 for 9!...

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2019 7:35 PM

Retiring Congressman Duffy to rely on pre-existing condition protections he voted to repeal

Despite pledging not to, Duffy voted to roll back the protections he will need to use after his ninth child is born.

Well, what do you know, he's a Republican and a massively cruel hypocrite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2019 7:38 PM

Sex with Rachel must be very unfulfilling now, unless Sean's got a piece the size of John Holmes. I can't see Rachel being the type to go in for a poonanny rejuvenation.

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2019 7:39 PM

I guess sickness and death are good enough for other people's kids but not for his precious darlings.

by Anonymousreply 152August 27, 2019 8:12 PM

All Republicans are hypocritical scumbags. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 153August 27, 2019 9:48 PM

r96, Cory hated the spotlight and largely has avoided post Real World publicity. She was on the Real World 1995 and possibly also the 10th anniversary show, I think. She has said she was extremely young and naive when they taped the show and was still finding herself. She was one of my favorites on that season because she came across as so genuine.

Wikipedia says she never did any of the challenges and is a middle school teacher with two kids (2008). She surprisingly did appear in The Wedding Video, but that was almost 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 154August 27, 2019 10:21 PM

Cory became infamous for saying on camera that “white people have no culture.” She was widely ridiculed. No wonder she hates the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 155August 27, 2019 10:39 PM

Since he's not a doctor, what is going to do, sit on the couch and stare at her?

by Anonymousreply 156August 27, 2019 10:44 PM

Nothing beats impregnating your wife nine times to prove your manhood.

by Anonymousreply 157August 27, 2019 10:49 PM

[quote]The kids have Tijuana trailer park names: Evita Pilar, Xavier Jack, Lucia-Belen, John-Paul, Paloma Pilar, MariaVictoria Margarita, Margarita Pilar, and Patrick Miguel.

Ha, I've been calling Rachel Evita since Sean went into politics

by Anonymousreply 158August 27, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote]Nothing beats impregnating your wife nine times to prove your manhood.

11, 9 + 2 miscarriages.

[quote]Sex with Rachel must be very unfulfilling now, unless Sean's got a piece the size of John Holmes. I can't see Rachel being the type to go in for a poonanny rejuvenation.

He looks normal in the Real World nude dancing clips. After a certain amount the Dr's nip and tuck after birth to ensure the next one doesn't fall out.

by Anonymousreply 159August 27, 2019 10:58 PM

11? Damn R159

by Anonymousreply 160August 27, 2019 11:06 PM

Didn't Puck give her the herp?

by Anonymousreply 161August 27, 2019 11:54 PM

They're monsters. Now that THEY need coverage for pre-existing conditions, they are grateful. I really wish all conservatives had to live under their own fucked up rules and laws. If they had to, the whole lot of them would because flaming liberals.

by Anonymousreply 162August 28, 2019 12:10 AM

^^^ Become flaming liberals

by Anonymousreply 163August 28, 2019 12:11 AM

R133 "He either has a cushy lobbyist job lined up, or he looked at his internal polling numbers and decided that he couldn't win re-election with Trump on the ballot. Probably both. "

I bet he has a lucrative job just waiting for him. Follow-up by the end of the year and dollars to donuts he'll be up to his earlobes in cushiness.

by Anonymousreply 164August 28, 2019 1:11 AM

He isn’t smart enough to be a high-paid lobbyist. He might have a new job on the Conservative speaker circuit if he and the wife don’t go back to reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 165August 28, 2019 1:16 AM

Cubans identify as white and White Americans identify (target) them as Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2019 1:26 AM

What is your point r166? Rachel is Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2019 2:02 AM

Of "Mexican Descent" I should say he said trying to follow all of the fucking rules:

Rachel Campos was born in Tempe, Arizona,[4][5] to Miguel Campos and Maria del Pilar.[6] She has two brothers,[7] Patrick Campos and Joseph Campos. Her sister,[5] Leah Campos Schandlbauer, ran for Congress[6] in Arizona in 2012.[8] Campos and her sister were raised in a strict Catholic home.[5] Campos' grandparents emigrated to the United States from Mexico.[9]

by Anonymousreply 168August 28, 2019 2:04 AM

Plenty of Mexican Americans are against illegal immigration.

by Anonymousreply 169August 28, 2019 2:20 AM

"The kids have Tijuana trailer park names: Evita Pilar, Xavier Jack, Lucia-Belen, John-Paul, Paloma Pilar, MariaVictoria Margarita, Margarita Pilar, and Patrick Miguel."

hey, who needs Right Wingers when the "Woke" write shit like this? I'm so proud...

by Anonymousreply 170August 28, 2019 3:36 AM

^You have a point about the slur, but naming your 1st kid Evita is sickening given their reputations. Also Evita is a nickname, making it even more obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 171August 28, 2019 4:10 AM

She could have named at least one of them Pedro in remembrance. She’s got nine after all.

by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2019 4:55 AM

R165 He is qualified to become one of the couch tumors on FUCKS and Friends. He's only slightly smarter than Steve Doocy, who doesn't understand how to tie his own shoes.

This cunt Rachel makes that gun-toting harpie Dana Loesch seem warm and cuddly. What is it with right wingers? They seem to like really nasty, bitchy women. Do they secretly want to be dominated?

by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2019 5:07 AM

I feel like him and others are looking around for an exit strategy where they can get out relatively cleanly, w/o 45 giving them a nickname and before they have to actually take a stand on something for the record, something where even they can't naysay and pretend it isn't happening, still possibly preserve a presidential run. The Paul Ryan as it were. Nevermind that the rest of us will do everything we can to make sure they can't come back that easily.

Duffy might have made it under the wire should the news about the tax returns be accurate and the Russian signatures are indeed from oligarchs. Granted the GOP have ignored everything else but yeah, if you're a republican who was ride or die for Trump in the beginning, you might be looking for a sick child of your own.

by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2019 6:14 AM

Those awful kids names are begging for deportation.

by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2019 6:30 AM

They want a full litter. I don't see how her vadge could ever recover from opening so wide nine times.

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2019 6:35 AM

r176 I agree. Can we please shake the Almond Roca can to get some Frauen over here to tell us how this works vadge-wise? Is it really true that doctors after a "certain number" do a re-tightening even if you don't ask for one (who wouldn't)? 11 fucking sprogs? Well, after the ones that made it, almost 9 full tilt I guess, but still? Or do things really snap back? I can't see it doing so, (don't want to), but very curious.

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2019 8:18 AM

R177 I don't believe they just perform "rejuvenating" procedures unless it's talked about before, and even then I should think the new mum would need to recover a bit (and shrink back down as much as possible) i confess I have a morbid curiosity about it, as you do. I have never asked any women friends about it, but do have one old friend tell me her Doc sat on her bed the next day and told her sex was never going to be the same. She was petite and had four boys. The fourth was a ceasarean, and she did follow up with a tummy tuck & lipo. I'm going to ring her tomorrow and broach the subject. I bet she had to follow through with a total vadge restoration. If I had been born female, I couldn't do it. If my spouse really wanted one, he'd better afford a surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2019 8:36 AM

R11 Is quite right (and hysterically funny). One must need to be very careful in the loo during a sit-down deal, or those kits could go down the pipe. Gives a literal version of "dropped kids off at the pool".

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2019 8:48 AM

They like themselves very much, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2019 8:58 AM

[quote]Is it really true that doctors after a "certain number" do a re-tightening even if you don't ask for one (who wouldn't)?

Who said it was performed even if you don't ask for one?

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2019 9:17 AM

R181 It was R159 who suggested it, there may have been others in agreement. Blown-out twats are horrific business to think of. Karma is a bitch though with their kid's situation; I have no sympathy for them. If it is in fact Trisomy 21 (Down's baby) I hate them all the more.

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2019 10:00 AM

They do know how to do resting bitch face in the family. Here is the sister, the one who ran for Congress back in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 28, 2019 10:31 AM

[quote]One must need to be very careful in the loo during a sit-down deal, or those kits could go down the pipe.

They use jockstraps on the loo.

by Anonymousreply 184August 28, 2019 10:38 AM

The stitch a doc might put in only "helps" at the opening and does not affect inside the vadge, this practice is frowned upon doing because it can make sex painful.. If she went to a pelvic floor physical therapist she may be able to strengthen her muscles some with kegels and other exercises but there is no quick fix. Rich people may be able to afford a full rejuvenation but that is not a standard practice esp if there is any chance she might have more. I suspect she may have had a few c-sections sprinkled in the mix. Not peeing when she sneezes etc is probably challenging. Next stop after this kid could be a uterine prolapse where your uterus pretty much falls out. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2019 11:13 AM

[quote]If the child does have Down syndrome, they might be ready to announce that part.

R47, if that’s true we’ll never see a picture of it. That’ll make it easy for them to shunt it off to some nursing home in Alabama and pretend.

by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]Can we please shake the Almond Roca can to get some Frauen over here to tell us how this works vadge-wise? Is it really true that doctors after a "certain number" do a re-tightening even if you don't ask for one (who wouldn't)? 11 fucking sprogs? Well, after the ones that made it, almost 9 full tilt I guess, but still? Or do things really snap back? I can't see it doing so, (don't want to), but very curious.

I ASSURE you R178 that nobody here wants to know.

by Anonymousreply 187August 28, 2019 12:36 PM

Duffy danced nude on "Real World?"

by Anonymousreply 188August 28, 2019 12:45 PM

[quote][R181] It was [R159] who suggested it, there may have been others in agreement.

I'm R159 and never suggested a DR would perform a procedure without the patients consent.

by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2019 1:55 PM

R188: See R28 above.

by Anonymousreply 190August 28, 2019 2:01 PM

Sidenote: I'll never forget Joy Behar asking Michelle Duggar "Do you still have to push?". Gotta love Joy.

by Anonymousreply 191August 28, 2019 2:27 PM

Sean was friends with Paul Ryan and has Trump in his corner. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up working with Paul Ryan again. He definitely got a job offer though, or he wouldn't be leaving his term early. By "caring for his child" he means that he's leaving for a far more lucrative job.

It's interesting how the Republicans don't want to be in the House unless they can bulldoze through their legislative agenda. When they actually have to negotiate or work with the other party, they bail.

by Anonymousreply 192August 28, 2019 6:14 PM

R186 Perhaps they'll get creative and claim the baby is of mixed Mongolian heritage.

by Anonymousreply 193August 28, 2019 7:55 PM

Off topic, but I decry the recent use of Almond Roca as an index of frauitude. I demand that we recuperate the delicious and venerable Almond Roca and go back to using pumpkin spice latte for that purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 28, 2019 8:35 PM

r194 I understand entirely, as I truly adore Almond Roca. However, we need something that shakes, like when you shake a box of kibble to get the cat to come in. Ideas for alternatives?

by Anonymousreply 195August 28, 2019 10:15 PM

These have to be the worst and breed-iest breeders whoever bred.

by Anonymousreply 196August 28, 2019 10:54 PM

R195 I think Fraunip is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 197August 28, 2019 10:55 PM

Why is he waiting until the middle of next month? Go, Skeddaddle, and who replaces him?

by Anonymousreply 198August 28, 2019 10:59 PM

She must leak urine constantly.

by Anonymousreply 199August 28, 2019 11:04 PM

R199 I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 200August 28, 2019 11:06 PM

R299 not seen is the large cork keeping her uterus inside her body.

by Anonymousreply 201August 29, 2019 4:48 AM

Her vagina and uterus must be completely blown out by now.

by Anonymousreply 202August 29, 2019 4:53 AM

The baby will come out looking like Puck.

by Anonymousreply 203August 29, 2019 5:02 AM

Has Puck ever said what kind of a lay she was?

by Anonymousreply 204August 29, 2019 5:07 AM

If Rachel is Mexican American, why did she pretend to be Cuban? I 9 kids is a lot on the old vageen, but the vag is designed to be able to adjust. If women do kegels it can stay very tight and supple, but again 9 kids will take its toll on the organs. They seem like horrible, hateful and shallow people. I don't remember Rachel being very bright. WHET puck? I'm really surprised Pam and the 80's Looking comic book guy are still married. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 205August 29, 2019 11:54 AM

[quote]Her vagina and uterus must be completely blown out by now.

Yep. I bet she has or will deal with bone issues due to all the calcium that was leached during all those pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 206August 30, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote]Her vagina and uterus must be completely blown out by now.

Yep. I bet she has or will deal with bone issues due to all the calcium that was leached during all those pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 207August 30, 2019 3:23 AM

Whatever happened to that British cunt who entered the Real World house mid season and immediately became besties with Rachel?

by Anonymousreply 208August 30, 2019 5:51 AM

I thought Jo was Aussie.

by Anonymousreply 209August 30, 2019 6:00 AM

Sorry!

Aussie cunt!

by Anonymousreply 210August 30, 2019 6:47 AM

R205 when did she pretend to be Cuban?

by Anonymousreply 211August 30, 2019 1:57 PM

Well he was nice enough to give two weeks notice.

by Anonymousreply 212August 30, 2019 4:09 PM

Who was the southern girl from the first Real World NY with Heather B and Eric Nies? I always got her and Rachel confused.

by Anonymousreply 213August 30, 2019 4:20 PM

That was Julie, R213. She could be annoying with the wide-eyed naif act but she was never as awful as Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 214August 30, 2019 5:01 PM

Omg Julie was NOTHING like Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 215August 30, 2019 6:06 PM

Julie was sweet. Totally guileless and naïve. Girls like her probably don’t exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 216August 30, 2019 6:22 PM

R211 I'm not 205. But, I vaguely remember Rachel saying she was Cuban or had Cuban heritage that season.

by Anonymousreply 217August 30, 2019 7:06 PM

R211 I'm not 205. But, I vaguely remember Rachel saying she was Cuban or had Cuban heritage that season.

by Anonymousreply 218August 30, 2019 7:06 PM

R216 I agree. I liked her.

by Anonymousreply 219August 30, 2019 7:10 PM

I loved when Julie asked Heather B if she was a drug dealer.

Rachel,,,ugh.

by Anonymousreply 220August 31, 2019 4:01 AM

She is fucking 47. That is WAY too fucking old to be having kids.

That said, he still looks fine. I went to a hearing and saw him live in person and he looked great. Got gay vibes from him, though. Wouldn't be surprised if he fucked Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 221August 31, 2019 4:06 AM

[R211]I thoughts part of her whole persona on the real world was that she was Cuban American and her parents emigrated from Cuba. It was part Of her whole young republican Catholic story. I thought her and Pedro had the Cuban and Catholic in common if nothing else, and they ' bonded' over this shared heritage even though she was a total intolerant frau, even then. I swear that was part of the story line! Maybe I'm misremembering??

by Anonymousreply 222September 1, 2019 3:54 AM

Pedro would visit her in Arizona, that's the strangest friendship out of the real world.

by Anonymousreply 223September 1, 2019 4:17 AM

R222 I kind of remember Rachel and Pedro talking about Cuban culture early in that season. I also think they might have had a conversation in Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 224September 1, 2019 5:02 AM

One of their kids is named Evita. (insert your own joke)

by Anonymousreply 225September 1, 2019 5:26 AM

I'm assuming after a certain point, tampons probably don't suffice either. Toilet rolls? Paper towel rolls?

by Anonymousreply 226September 1, 2019 5:47 AM

I only remember Rachel talking about her Mexican heritage. Pedro was the first Cuban American real world cast member on the real works followed by Melissa in season 5 Miami Beach.

by Anonymousreply 227September 1, 2019 11:11 PM

He's really sexy in real life. He strikes me as the type of married guy who cruises doublelist for anon gloryhole action and gets sucked off regularly.

by Anonymousreply 228September 6, 2019 2:49 PM

He’s a loathesome Republican and conservative Catholic and he’d legislate you out of existance if he could. He’s also BASIC AS FUCK.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Are you really this desperate for Daddy to love you?

by Anonymousreply 229September 6, 2019 7:37 PM

R229 is right, you get a more basic white boy than sean the lumberjack from Wisconsin? Pass.

by Anonymousreply 230September 7, 2019 2:01 AM

Statesmanship is more than entertaining peasants.

by Anonymousreply 231September 7, 2019 2:17 AM

I thought the story that Puck drunkenly tells is that she was a virgin so he fucked her in the ass. Get around that pesky virginity. Maybe that's how they now get around the clown garage's elasticity. Through the ass.

by Anonymousreply 232September 7, 2019 2:37 AM

Rachel Rump Fuck

by Anonymousreply 233September 7, 2019 5:11 AM

Puck was a truly awful human being in every way. His whole shtick was that he was a filthy degenerate. How could you look at that and say, "I want to put my mouth on it"?

by Anonymousreply 234September 7, 2019 2:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 8, 2019 8:05 PM

He's an enthusiastic Trump supporter, so that's a hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 236October 8, 2019 8:12 PM

when you roll the dice... sometimes you lose

by Anonymousreply 237October 8, 2019 8:16 PM

I thought the headline said Sean Puffy. It confused me because I've read rumors that Puffy is allegedly gay.

by Anonymousreply 238October 8, 2019 8:28 PM

Great, now the kids get to look after their sister for the rest of their lives. One of my friends has a brother with Downs and she'll probably never retire or ever get to enjoy life much. He's also not particularly jolly and loving like the others I've dealt with and once gave her a black eye.

by Anonymousreply 239October 8, 2019 8:34 PM

So can they get government assistance for the care of a handicapped child?

by Anonymousreply 240October 8, 2019 9:29 PM

Yes, and they most certainly will R240. My husband's rich as fuck sister sends their first two kids to tony Christian schools. Their daughter who was born with disabilities is sucking every government program available and goes to a public school. At Thanksgiving, their oldest asked my husband why he didn't vote for Romney and he snapped, "Because he's trying to cut the programs that are teaching your little sister how to walk." And that's how long it's been since anyone ever brought up politics at the dinner table.

by Anonymousreply 241October 8, 2019 9:53 PM

R235 I think it was this thread or another thread where someone called it about the baby having DS.

by Anonymousreply 242October 8, 2019 10:52 PM

Care of that many children is hella expensive and otherwise resource-intensive. For the kids’ sakes, I hope that the shithead parents can properly care for all of dem babies.

by Anonymousreply 243October 9, 2019 1:31 AM

Even with a white dad, all those kids still look Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 244October 9, 2019 3:04 AM

I hope one of their kids turns out gay and/or turns into a hardcore liberal.

by Anonymousreply 245October 9, 2019 3:56 AM

They may have those kids on a short leash and instill in them that the only way to be rich is to play the Right Wing/Religious/Conservative/Republican game and do and say what it takes to ride that gravy train.

Those kids might turn out like Ivanka and her brothers.

by Anonymousreply 246October 9, 2019 4:00 AM

R246 What gravy train? They are z-listers and probably live on a shoestring budget if they have 9 kids and he’s not working anymore. I highly doubt her occasional Faux News gigs and lame book pulled in the big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 247October 9, 2019 4:15 AM

R244 I wouldn't be surprised if it turned he wasn't the father of a few of those kids.

by Anonymousreply 248October 11, 2019 9:04 PM

Nah, I doubt that R248. She seems really, really smitten with her husband. Mexican genes are strong.

by Anonymousreply 249October 11, 2019 9:11 PM

It's seem so unnecessary to get pregnant at 47, go through a high-risk pregnancy and then give birth to a special-needs baby when you already have eight children at home. If they got pregnant by accident and chose to keep the baby because of their religious beliefs, I could understand that I guess. But to actively try for a baby at that age when you already have such a big family is reckless. I hope their beautiful child will have a wonderful quality of life.

by Anonymousreply 250October 11, 2019 9:19 PM

She was on Fox News recently talking about how it's never too early to teach your kids the dangers of socialism.

She apparently has her own show on Fox Nation, which shocked me because in the interview they showed she could barely string two words together. Non-stop "umm" "uh" "like" "err". Then again, she's a pretty woman and that's really the only requirement at Fox.

by Anonymousreply 251October 11, 2019 9:29 PM

I’ve seen her on Fox News after she’d studied and memorized the Republican talking points. If she reads from a TelePrompTer on her new show, she’ll do fine.

by Anonymousreply 252October 11, 2019 11:49 PM

Maybe Sean will go for Shep's spot. Then they are set.

by Anonymousreply 253October 11, 2019 11:55 PM

Have you heard Sean speak? His accent is horrific.

by Anonymousreply 254October 14, 2019 7:16 PM

Considering it was such a staple of 90s TV, The Real World really has vanished into a cultural black hole for me. I barely remember these two.

by Anonymousreply 255October 14, 2019 7:25 PM

Sean’s “schtick” on the Real World was that he was a hick from the sticks who dreamed of being a professional lumberjack, lol

by Anonymousreply 256October 15, 2019 12:02 AM

Why do they even reproduce?

They are not good-looking enough

by Anonymousreply 257October 15, 2019 2:07 AM

R256 Well, he is from the sticks. The town he is from has 2302 people.

by Anonymousreply 258October 15, 2019 4:36 AM

If they were good parents, they would never have more than three kids. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 259October 15, 2019 4:43 AM

I agree, R259. This is sad. Nobody is getting enough attention in that family already, and now everything is going to have to go to the little one. A disabled infant at 47 years old. I’d rather leap off a bridge. WTF were they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 260October 15, 2019 5:26 AM

I watched the E! True Hollywood story of The Real World last night. I was super stoned, but there was good dirt on Rachel. I don't remember what it was.

by Anonymousreply 261October 15, 2019 5:52 AM

Isn't Rachel from a big, close-knit family? They may have nothing better to do than help Rachel chase after all of those babies every day.

by Anonymousreply 262October 15, 2019 1:16 PM

The baby is really cute, and the kids are all adorable. Not sure why they have so many duplicate names though? So many Pilars !

Down Syndrome has a really big range of how much it will impact a person and their cognative development . She may very well have a reasonably independent life. Maybe having a kid with SN will make their uber republican views shift?

I don't know how either of them could be a part of that party with all the hate directed toward children who look just like theirs.

by Anonymousreply 263October 16, 2019 12:52 PM

R239 To be fair, this is probably the ONLY time having 8 children is worth it (outside of a farm). All 8 of them can share the burden of taking care of their disabled sister! Unlike normal families where it falls on 1 or 2 siblings.

by Anonymousreply 264October 16, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]He either has a cushy lobbyist job lined up, or he looked at his internal polling numbers and decided that he couldn't win re-election with Trump on the ballot. Probably both.

Welp, R134. It all comes out in the wash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 20, 2019 5:14 PM

Does being a CNN contributor pay that much?

by Anonymousreply 266October 20, 2019 5:25 PM

They better not take a dime in government funding for that disabled child. Fucking hypocrites, pumping out children at the age when she would realistically be a grandmother.

Insane.

by Anonymousreply 267October 20, 2019 5:44 PM

He's not wily enough for a full-time position as a TV pundit. He'll be humiliated and made miserable for all to see, even by intellectual lightweights like Wolf and Anderson and Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 268October 21, 2019 3:19 PM

Sean is definitely not regarded as quick witted

by Anonymousreply 269October 21, 2019 7:25 PM

Bullshit. He has a good speaking voice and a likeable manner. An easy smile. He'll do fine.

by Anonymousreply 270October 21, 2019 7:50 PM

New CNN hire, @RepSeanDuffy, claims Gabby Giffords was fatally shot by a Marxist.

Neither of these things are true. Thankfully, Gabby is alive. And the gunman who shot her (killing six and injuring 13) was a dangerous man with easy access to an arsenal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Inside and outside the network's building, former congressman Sean Duffy is taking heat for his comments about the latest impeachment witness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 29, 2019 8:34 PM

Christ CNN, have you no shame?

by Anonymousreply 273October 29, 2019 10:10 PM

Duffy really is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 274October 29, 2019 11:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!