Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bravo’s Summer House Season 3

I am late to the Summer House party. It’s terrible TV and I can’t turn it off! I can’t be the only one. Feel free to talk about how hot Carl and his morning wood are!!

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2020 2:10 PM

If it's terrible tv, stop watching it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2019 11:44 AM

Because Carl is hot

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2019 11:51 AM

That religious dude is gay as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2019 12:32 PM

R4 He's deeply strange--he can't keep his act together without spewing up ridiculous lies like the classic 'I lost my virginity to a girl whose faced I kicked when she rimmed me' and 'oh yeah I nearly brought that hooker back to the Summer House last night'. Most intriguing of all is his unshakeable belief in his own hotness,

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2019 12:39 PM

Carl is hot. It is bad TV. The religious guy is the worst. Lame lines, super corny and not it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2019 12:54 PM

Lindsay was not behaving well this week. You're calling other people junior high?

Should I break it down? She has some stuff that straight men don't like: crazy irrational, super jealous, yappy, generates gossipy drama.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2019 1:05 PM

I've met people like Lindsay. She probably makes a great first impression. She's pretty and cofident and clever and fun. Poor Everett though is probably crying somewhere in a ball. He probably still loves her but is like 'I can't marry a psycho'.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2019 1:23 PM

I feel like Jordan is gay but religion has to strong of hold on him.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2019 12:07 PM

Jordan clearly went into this attempting to create a character. I doubt he realized how all his "stories" would look ridiculous when captured on camera throughout the filming period.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2019 12:20 PM

So he goes on national tv and confesses he can't get it up?

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2019 11:41 AM

All of his excuses just make him look even more gay. If he was going to lie he should have gone with the virgin angle. I mean, I still would have thought he was gay but unsuspecting heteros would have just thought he was committed to his faith. He just had to make himself a ladies man, lol.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2019 11:54 AM

Jordan is gay. It's official. He had an avenue to sorta claim virgin Christian. He could have said he was waiting till marriage. No guy would tell a table full of girls he can't get it up but he can get it up to jerk off. That's not erectile disfunction. He's watching these sermons on his phone on Sunday mornings. There's been a couple of times where he's flirted with Carl and he looked at Kyle's dick. I'm doing the math here.

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2019 11:41 PM

rofl r10! thats what i was thinking.

how twisted is it when you would confess to having a limp dick, rather than being gay?

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2019 11:44 PM

I don't know for certain. But yeah, the closet does things like that, where you want to explain yourself but it comes out in strange ways.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2019 11:48 PM

If he's not, he's being really weird!

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2019 2:00 AM

Did he not directly proposition Carl last night when they were talking about the bed situation?

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2019 2:21 AM

Did anyone notice that Carl was wear a girdle or something in the last episode? You could see it over the waist band of his pants a few times.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2019 9:55 PM

Jordan is clearly gay... It's kinda sad a hot dude like other needs to act like a douche to cover his sexuality. I kinda miss the twins and Michael ? (Gay guy) from first/second season. I'd love to see Carl fuck Jordan. Jordan wants it and Carl is open to sex with guys as his best bj he ever got was from a guy....he's straight, but open

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2019 10:38 PM

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY DICK!!

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2019 3:07 AM

I just love watching his housemates' faces, whenever Jordan tries to pretend that he's straight.

They all either look at each other, or look to the side. Never at him. And they always make faces. Poor guy is completely delusional.

And that "date" he had on last week's episode was simply tragic. That girl actually became angry with him, because he was so completely out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2019 3:11 AM

Kyle fake crying in every episode? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2019 3:38 AM

Kyle is a very handsome guy.

He's a bit "off," but I find him very attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2019 3:42 AM

Carl loves a tight pant/short, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2019 3:48 AM

Kyle is a drunken, sniveling man baby who cannot understand even the mildest consequences for his fuck ups. He moans and whines but does the same idiotic shit over and over. How he is attractive to anyone, including his dopey girlfriend who constantly babysits and reprimands his gut spilling, girl tonguing, shit stirring antics, is impossible to comprehend. He is a real slurring prize.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2019 4:28 AM

They all seem like they have or would dabble in the mansex

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2019 11:36 AM

T R17, it's not a girdle, it's a band they wear to keep their Mic pack in. They all wear them.

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2019 11:48 AM

R26 Thanks - don’t know why I didn’t realize that. I am also not sure why I care - But I do!!

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2019 12:25 PM

None of them have good anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2019 11:04 PM

Who would want to be around these people?

by Anonymousreply 29May 31, 2019 11:18 PM

Shep is the biggest fucking slob.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2019 12:09 AM

Wrong show for Shemp, r30.

I would imagine Jordan has impeccable anal hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2019 2:05 AM

Jordan never poops

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2019 12:08 AM

That's it for (obviously gay) Jordan. Demoted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2019 3:46 AM

[R33] Excellent ! could not stand either one. Summer House is a guilty pleasure but every time those two were on camera my good mood evaporated. Jordan's lack of gay self awareness and thinking he was smarter than the camera , forced him into a spiraling array of lies and outrageous explanations to smoke screen his actual longing for Carl's nads !

by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2019 4:22 AM

r34, god - STOP TALKING ABOUT MY DICK!

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2019 11:38 AM

Every single girl on that show is absolutely insufferable. The guys are no prize but they're at least more fun. I really don't know how straight men do it sometimes lol. And yes, Jordan was awkward AF (and so ugly almost hard to look at IMO).

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2019 12:10 PM

I am continually surprised this show gets renewed given the low ratings.

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2019 12:27 PM

Jordan is a top bachelor of wherever!

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Listen, cunts, I just signed with a modeling agency in Boston so I don't need this show where people have nothing better to do than focus on my dick. My dick won't be around to use for a storyline anymore.

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2019 2:12 PM

Gross, who in Boston would want to hire him?

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2019 10:39 AM

Love this show, can't wait for next season

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2019 12:58 PM

They all look like they have major BO

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2019 3:39 PM

Anyone watching this season? Did a search and this was all I could find.

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2020 1:57 AM

Yeah, I'm watching now. God, that Lindsay is psychotic. I do remember Jordan checking out Kyle's dick. Glad he's back.

by Anonymousreply 44March 5, 2020 2:06 AM

Kyle + alcohol = messy bms

by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2020 1:16 PM

It's like R24 got into my head and stole my ACTUAL THOUGHTS.

Amanda doesn't even wanna marry Kyle anymore because trading A Wedding for A Life with Kyle is a completely shitty deal. Thus, familiarity has bred immeasurable contempt. Kyle is the kind of guy who gets plastered drunk & wants a sloppy, drooling fuck, gets turned down by his disgusted live-in fiancée, and then pisses the bed after he passes out next to her. Aside from embarrassing personal relations with A, he screams at the dinner table when the assembled company does not give 100% attention to his complaining about their mutual friend, his fiancée. Manbaby" does not sufficiently describe this guy's social retardation, he deserves sharp slaps to the face in a brisk, left, right, left, right series.

The Lindsey/Carl hookup is hokum. That he'd go into a fuck buddy/couple situation with her after seeing her with past men, or that she'd be taking him seriously when he is clearly the stupidest fuck boy in the house is completely unbelievable. Prepare for lots of drunken fake fights about fucking and not getting married.

by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2020 1:46 PM

I think she should go for the Lucy Ricardo Maternity Wear line and try a glamourous, gossamer, smock like this one. Lucy had lots of Round the House Smocks, too. She was a well-dressed pregnant lady!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2020 2:05 PM

Whoops, I did that wrong thread thing.

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2020 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!