Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump is Afraid of Joe Biden

[QUOTE]Trump asked White House advisers last fall: "How are we gonna beat Biden?" Assured by his aides that Biden wouldn’t win the Democratic primary, Trump responded, "But what if he does?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2020 10:52 PM

both old cunts

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2019 3:42 AM

Forget Biden. Butigieg is coming to whup his orange ass n 2020.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2019 3:45 AM

And how old are you, R1?

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2019 3:45 AM

I don’t like Biden at all but if he’s the democratic nominee I will vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2019 3:46 AM

[QUOTE]Hours after Joe Biden posted an online video announcing his 2020 White House bid, President Donald Trump responded on Twitter. “Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe,” Trump taunted the former vice president on Thursday. “I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign.”

[QUOTE]Trump’s insults were actually masking respect — and genuine concern about Biden’s potential to win, Trump advisers say.

[QUOTE]Trump’s mockery of Biden belies a belief that the former vice president is a true political threat, according to a Republican strategist close to the Trump campaign. “The candidates he doesn’t talk about, it’s a signal that he doesn’t take them seriously,” this person said.

[QUOTE]Indeed, while the news media have recently focused on the Democratic 2020 hopeful Pete Buttigieg, Trump has ignored the young mayor of South Bend, Ind.

[QUOTE]“We have had a number of conversations about potential challengers, and Biden has been at the top of the list because of his polling numbers,” said a Republican lawmaker who talks frequently with the president. “He is seen as one of the most difficult potential challengers because of his appeal to independents and his likable style.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2019 3:50 AM

This "leak" that Dump is afraid is pure bs. Dump, whether you admit it or not, has a chance to beat Biden. Biden has a lot of baggage, including being Obama's VP. Dump will have a field day if Biden wins the nomination because his base will come out to vote against "Obama's guy". Also, It makes me cringe that Biden had the nerve to personally call Anita Hill now only to cover his ass before he made his 4th attempt at the WH.

Disclaimer, I'm on team Warren or Buttigieg. But if Joe does win the nod, I'll vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2019 3:51 AM

I hope he's afraid. The only thing keeping him out of prison is the presidency. When he loses that, he's done for.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2019 3:53 AM

[QUOTE]Biden has a lot of baggage, including being Obama's VP.

How is that considered “baggage”?

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2019 3:54 AM

He's should be afraid of Pete and Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2019 3:58 AM

I don't think Trump has a Biden problem, I think he has a math problem. The turnout on the Democrat's side is going to be bigger than it was in 2018.

"The U.S. Chamber, the most powerful lobbying force in D.C., is changing its strategy to move away from the GOP. “We cannot just single-source our politics through one party."

The most powerful business lobby in the US is basically saying they think the Democrats are going to win big in 2020.

At the end of the day, I think Trump is afraid to run against any Democrat that isn't Hillary. I won't be surprised if he refuses to do any debates. Plus, he's getting primaried. It's a long shot, but Bill Weld has a plan to beat Trump. He can scoop up a lot of blue state delegates.

Trump is not going to enjoy campaigning this time at all. His speeches are degrading, and he's just not up to full time campaigning along with what passes for running the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2019 3:59 AM

From your lips to God’s ears, R10.

However his math problem would be exacerbated by the nomination of Joe Biden. With Joe having the strongest chance of winning Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, Trump’s fate would be all but sealed.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2019 4:02 AM

Joe's a 'decoy.'

Stay tuned . . .

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2019 4:02 AM

DT really can't call out JB's baggage problem when his is not only similar but much worse.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2019 4:04 AM

Didn't Mueller basically lay out in his report that Trump could be prosecuted after he leaves office based on the evidence collected? I think Trump will pull out all the stops to win because he knows that if he doesn't, there's a good chance he's going to jail.

So if Trump loses, he gets prosecuted and everything that hasn't been shown to the public comes to light---what does the GOP do? Do they stick with him and defend him? Or cut him loose? Although it would be a little late in the day to change course for them.

Even worse, what if Trump wins and then realizes the only way to stay out of jail is to stay in office- would he be able to push for a change to make the presidency an unlimited term in office???

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2019 4:05 AM

That would require a Constitutional amendment, R14. You need two-thirds of the House and Senate to pass that, plus 38 state legislatures. That's a pretty high bar.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2019 5:53 AM

Trump probably didn’t even think he would win against Hillary

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2019 5:54 AM

I have a feeling it’s Biden’s people who are saying Trump is afraid of him. “You see? You HAVE to vote for him!”

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2019 5:56 AM

I have one and only one issue for 2020: who can best beat Donald trump? So far that is Joe Biden 🇺🇸. Yes he can!

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2019 5:57 AM

Let's not get overly confident about Biden. Too many people thought there was no way Hillary would lose to Trump. In fact, considering how narrow his victory was in certain states, there may have been enough "she's going to win anyway" non-voters to tip the scales.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2019 6:05 AM

[QUOTE]I have a feeling it’s Biden’s people who are saying Trump is afraid of him. “You see? You HAVE to vote for him!”

How exactly would that work? This isn’t based on anonymous tips that were randomly called in to some hotline. The sources are from inside the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2019 1:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2019 8:58 PM

How do pollsters still have jobs post 2016?

Even now, they make shit up as they go. In 2018, Silver and his goons were updating their "predictions" once results were in.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2019 9:00 PM

I'm a Canadian. Any Democrat will have a difficult time beating Trump in the next election. He's still very popular and the Republicans pull out every dirty trick in the book to demonize the Democrat candidate - Good Luck to whoever that candidate may be!

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2019 9:05 PM

You've still got me! I'll pray away the Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2019 9:09 PM

[QUOTE]How do pollsters still have jobs post 2016?

The pollsters weren’t wrong.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2019 11:24 PM

Yes they were. They predicted Hills would sweep the general and the EC. Easy peasy.

Either way, I don't trust or listen to any of them. I go by my gut feeling. In 2016, I had a bad feeling about the dump (i live in the south), and saw firsthand how much support he had by everyday people. I posted that on DL and was labeled a deplorable/Russian bot.

I honestly don't have the weird feelings about dump so far. My gut says Liz Warren is the dark horse, and one to watch.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2019 11:29 PM

[QUOTE] They predicted Hills would sweep the general and the EC. Easy peasy.

No, they didn’t. Anybody with half a brain could look at the numbers and interpret that Hillary was in for a tough race. I was never, not once, jubilantly confident that she would win.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2019 11:35 PM

Donald trump is an idiot. Biden has a flashy announcement because to most barely literate americans Biden is the only name they barely recognize of the democratic candidates running. Biden wont be able to draw crowds and those he does draw wont be under 40..........he has zero chance at beating trump as he isnt that different phllosophically from trump and he is a corporate shill. I hope the democratic party machine does not force Biden thru to be Trumps opponent as then we have the horrific nightmare of trump for 4 more long terrible years/

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2019 1:08 AM

The media went bananas over Biden's announcement. Even today on the view, Biden had special theme music, and had the entire hour devoted to him. No other candidate has had that, especially on network tv. It was clear that at least ABC has chosen who they want to win the dem nomination.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2019 1:14 AM

OP, take it with a grain of salt. These people get paid to write.

The Daily Beast: Trump Calls Bernie Sanders Crazy, Praises Him in Private

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2019 1:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2019 9:36 PM

This is reverse psychology. Biden is unelectable.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2019 9:41 PM

Trump doesn’t do reverse psychology.

by Anonymousreply 33April 28, 2019 12:37 AM

Bernie is supposedly polling at a close second so far. Why isnt Dump afraid of Bernie?

by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2019 3:30 PM

Given Biden's history with Scanton, can Biden win Pennsylvania? He shouldn't take it for granted.

Hillary supposedly did not win over rural Pennsylvania so lost the state.

by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2019 5:29 PM

The thought of 4 more years of trump should cause pause. I’ll happily take Biden

by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2019 5:46 PM

R36 And winning over Rust Best and rural Democrats who voted for Dump. And getting out the Democratic vote.

by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2019 6:02 PM

[quote]It was clear that at least ABC has chosen who they want to win the dem nomination.

Meanwhile on MSNBC, Joy had an entire panel of people bashing him.

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2019 6:42 PM

Trump's average approval rating is 38%. How exactly is he supposed to win?

No incumbent has even been so unpopular so he doesn't really have the advantage of incumbency. Look at these numbers comparing him to past incumbents. He's in uncharted territory of unpopularity. In other words, it doesn't have to be Joe Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]Joe's a 'decoy.'

Hillary 2020?

by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2019 7:13 PM

Biden is in danger of falling and breaking a hip. Everyone ought to retire by the time they're eighty.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2019 7:35 PM

Bottom line is this WHOEVER wins the nomination EVERYONE needs to get with the program and go with the nominee whoever it is! We can’t have 4 more years of this asshole. Fight for you candidate now but when it’s over whether they won or lost we need to be united. Now get to work bitches!

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2019 7:38 PM

I'm with, R42. Don't hold grudges, people. Put your emotions aside and vote with reason.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2019 7:41 PM

[QUOTE]Given Biden's history with Scanton, can Biden win Pennsylvania? He shouldn't take it for granted.

😂 Gtfoh. Joe Biden is not losing Pennsylvania to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2019 2:13 AM

Speaking of which.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2019 2:19 AM

Trump's afraid. I guess that's why he has every Democrat kissing his ass. Biden has a snowball's chance in Hell against him as do all the Democratic clowns. The only way we will have a chance is if we have our own Democratic Trump. Otherwise look for another Trump term.

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2019 2:25 AM

Trump never held any government office and won the first time he ran for president. This is Joe's third run.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2019 2:26 AM

No clear front-runner? Hillary Clinton steps in. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2019 2:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2019 8:34 PM

[QUOTE]President Trump’s decision to ramp up his attacks on Joe Biden suggests he views the former vice president as a major threat at the outset of the 2020 race.

[QUOTE]While Trump’s team sees flaws in Biden, it considers his broad name recognition, ties to former President Obama and appeal to white, working-class voters as potential advantages for him in a general election match-up.

[QUOTE]The president believes he can weaken Biden’s chances of winning the Democratic nomination by bloodying him early in the primary, even though Trump’s campaign operation prefers not to elevate specific Democrats by singling them out for criticism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 30, 2019 12:15 AM

[quote]Biden is in danger of falling and breaking a hip. Everyone ought to retire by the time they're eighty.

If 86 yo RBG can hold the line at SCOTUS, Joe is perfectly fine. Whoever can deliver the win and a Senate majority, I don't care if they're 50 or 150.

by Anonymousreply 51April 30, 2019 1:21 AM

[quote]...he has zero chance at beating trump as he isnt that different phllosophically from trump...

Oh, brother. The Berners are here.

What do you bet they still haven't figured out how to register to vote in a primary?

by Anonymousreply 52April 30, 2019 2:23 AM

[QUOTE]President Donald Trump went on retweeting binge early Wednesday, promoting tweets from nearly 60 accounts that replied to a post regarding the International Association of Firefighter's support for former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential race.

[QUOTE]Trump retweeted 59 replies to conservative media personality Dan Bongino's tweet within a span of 20 minutes, promoting tweets from users who claimed firefighters did not support Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2019 2:15 PM

Biden/Abrams for the win.

P.S. Fuck Anita Hill, Republican shill, and her "it's not enough" response to Biden's apology.

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2019 2:38 PM

Biden/Harris

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2019 2:40 PM

R6... Biden has a lot of baggage? Yes.. for all his years in Washington, he has some baggage.. what politician doesn't? Dump's baggage is far more vast and heavier than anyone. There's is no bigger scum than trump. The least of my concerns is Biden's "baggage".

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2019 2:47 PM

He certainly is not afraid of the cowardly Bob Mueller, that is for sure. What a washy washy idiot, he turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2019 2:55 PM

Russia is still rooting for Trump, which is the only way he will win.

Lots of fake news and poll hacking about to start...

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2019 2:57 PM

That's about to change, R57. Barr's promotion of his own conclusions in place of the Mueller Report's is going to blow up in his face as well as Trump's once the truth of what's in the Report finally comes out, and it's only a matter of time now that Mueller has gone on offense against Barr. Barr's shenanigans were too cute by half, and when Mueller testifies in front of Congress the narrative will correspond with the Report: Trump is guilty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. The evidence is overwhelming. Only the most diehard Republicans will lick his soles (where they can meet the Senatice in her negligee).

by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2019 3:03 PM

Barr facing the Senate Judiciary Committee LIVE on how.. 11 - 12 am..

by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2019 3:10 PM

on *now^^

by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2019 3:10 PM

.. 11 am to 12 pm... sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2019 3:11 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2019 3:17 PM

Trump’s off his rocker, blaming Joe for potentially failed China trade negotiations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Others have pointed out, when trump leaves the WH he will go to jail. Most people hate him. He is scared. I am delighted. I don't like Biden, but if Biden makes him cry? I'm 100% Biden.

by Anonymousreply 65May 8, 2019 4:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 8, 2019 4:45 PM

Be careful what you wish for, R48.

by Anonymousreply 67May 8, 2019 7:08 PM

[QUOTE]President Donald Trump sees parallels between Joe Biden’s early surge to the front of the crowded 2020 Democratic presidential field and his own runaway success in the 2016 Republican primaries.

[QUOTE]In an interview with POLITICO on Friday afternoon, Trump cast the former vice president as a clear, if flawed, front runner, noting that Biden had recently flubbed the name of Britain’s prime minister. And he compared Biden’s early success in a heavily crowded field to his own entry and rapid ascent in the 2016 Republican campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2019 1:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 15, 2019 1:20 PM

I despair that there’s no way they’ll let Trump lose. The GOP will use Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc to steal the election.

And John Bolton is mapping out the Iran War right now.

by Anonymousreply 70May 15, 2019 5:48 PM

IMO, even though Biden is 76 years old, he is the only one who can respond to low blows. Bernie Sanders seems angry all the time, so maybe Sanders can as well. I actually felt sorry for Paul Ryan after the debate with Biden. Biden was basically laughing in Ryan's face.

by Anonymousreply 71May 15, 2019 6:20 PM

China, if you are listening.....

by Anonymousreply 72May 15, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote]How do pollsters still have jobs post 2016?

Pollsters didn't know Russia hacked voting machines, they also didn't know ballots were disappearing or were discounted.

In a fair election Trump would have never won. There was massive fraud going on to make sure Hillary would lose. The GOP and Putin hate, hate, hate the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 73May 15, 2019 9:10 PM

People will vote for Biden as a big fuck you to Trump. They loved Obama and hate Trump. A person who voted for Trump, is a truly ignorant fool, more than likely a racist, pig.

by Anonymousreply 74May 15, 2019 9:14 PM

Trump in jail is the only guarantee he won't blurt out sensitive intellogence and government secrets to Putin, KJU and whoever pays him after he leaves office.

by Anonymousreply 75May 15, 2019 9:22 PM

So far Obama has stayed out of the mix because he wants the nomination to play out - but if Biden wins it, wouldn't Obama see that as a sign he could start campaigning for Joe? If he and Michelle hit the campaign trail, that would really piss off Trump.

by Anonymousreply 76May 15, 2019 10:39 PM

[QUOTE]GOP will use Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc to steal the election.

China is the one country on that list who desperately wants Joe Biden to win, and that’s the one thing that disturbs me the most about Joe. I don’t want a China-friendly president.

by Anonymousreply 77May 15, 2019 11:36 PM

No more wars of any kind, including trade. Joe is our best hope and an ally

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2019 6:18 AM

[quote] If he and Michelle hit the campaign trail, that would really piss off Trump.

Does it matter if it pisses off tRump? It is important to energize the democrats and the independents. I have a feeling Obama will not engage in the election any more than he did in 2016, if even that much.

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2019 6:44 AM

Good

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2019 8:53 AM

[QUOTE]I have a feeling Obama will not engage in the election any more than he did in 2016, if even that much.

Obama is a big reason we’re at this juncture. If he had pushed Biden to enter the 2016 race and got behind him rather than Hillary, we wouldn’t be in this mess. He better bust his ass campaigning for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 81May 19, 2019 12:33 AM

I recall the good old days when the datalounge braintrust was celebrating how Trump was so scared of HIllary he wouldn't even dare show up at the debates.

by Anonymousreply 82May 19, 2019 12:46 AM

These stories tell me that these "unnamed Republican operatives, strategists" actually think Trump has the best chance against Biden in the general.

by Anonymousreply 83May 19, 2019 3:28 AM

[QUOTE]The moves come at a time of growing anxiety over the geographic linchpin of his 2020 hopes. The Trump campaign recently completed a 17-state polling project that concluded the president trails Joe Biden in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, according to two people briefed on the results. America First Action, the principal pro-Trump super PAC, is expected to conduct its own polling and focus groups in Pennsylvania and Michigan later this summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2019 12:37 PM

[QUOTE]After being briefed on a devastating 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump told aides to deny that his internal polling showed him trailing Mr. Biden in many of the states he needs to win, even though he is also trailing in public polls from key states like Texas, Michigan and Pennsylvania. And when top-line details of the polling leaked, including numbers showing the president lagging in a cluster of critical Rust Belt states, Mr. Trump instructed aides to say publicly that other data showed him doing well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2019 1:48 PM

[quote]I don’t want a China-friendly president.

Well, if China is willing to work as hard for a Democrat as Russia was a Republican, I think we can deal with a China-friendly president. At least we know what they want, and it's more trade. All Russia wants is to have free rein to take over as many former-USSR/Eastern Bloc countries as it can (so Putin can raid their national treasuries just as he's stolen Russia's wealth, such as it is/was).

by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2019 2:30 PM

This could be a fake out

by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2019 3:41 PM

R85 has it right. I've linked to Electoral-Vote.com, that has already put up the results of the 2016 electoral college. If every state turns out the same except for Wisconsin, Michigan, and Joe's home state Pennsylvania, he would take the election. I think North Carolina and Arizona could flip blue in 2020 as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 11, 2019 4:38 PM

Please people. Donald Trump is going to win in 2020 and Joe Biden is no threat to him.

by Anonymousreply 89June 11, 2019 5:55 PM

Sure thing, R89. What's the data backing up your claim?

by Anonymousreply 90June 11, 2019 6:09 PM

Why The Fuck have Democrats not learned to " Fight Fire with Fire at this point when it comes to Trump? Biden needs to get out there and start calling Trump goddamed Pinocchio for all his fucking lies, for the poll numbers discrepancies alone if for nothing else. Put the information into a simplistic term the Orange Turd's followers can comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 91June 11, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote] Why The Fuck have Democrats not learned to " Fight Fire with Fire at this point when it comes to Trump?

the Dems believe that those of us who hate Trump dont need any more convincing. Those who love Trump won't be persuaded by Dems pointing out his lies. So the Dems have decided that, while there are a few who will throw it back at Trump, most want to seem like statesmen, rather than mudslingers.

That said, if Trump wins again, the Dems will wonder "Why didn't we try to impeach him????"

by Anonymousreply 92June 11, 2019 7:49 PM

[quote] That said, if Trump wins again, the Dems will wonder "Why didn't we try to impeach him????"

Yes, there is that.

by Anonymousreply 93June 11, 2019 7:51 PM

Never in a million years did I think this fear would lead to his impeachment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2019 3:30 PM

Even if he isn't impeached, this makes Biden look like a very attractive nominee.

by Anonymousreply 95September 28, 2019 3:40 PM

Biden could not beat a rug on the clothesline so he has no reason to be afraid.

by Anonymousreply 96September 28, 2019 3:43 PM

Watch the polls, R96. Biden is coming out of this stronger.

by Anonymousreply 97September 28, 2019 3:44 PM

Polls are bullshit, ask Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2019 5:53 PM

Typical reaction of someone who doesn't like the polls they see.

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2019 5:53 PM

In ten years Trump will be in jail and the signature restaurant in all Trump properties will be Golden Corral

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2019 6:06 PM

If that’s so, R100, then we’ll have Joe Biden to thank.

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2019 6:42 PM

R99 so you believe in polls, landlines and senior citizens. Have a good life.

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2019 8:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2020 10:20 PM

Let's hope, we need him to beat Trump come November 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2020 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 16, 2020 3:45 AM

Biden is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 106April 16, 2020 3:48 AM

he is terrified. he sucks at everything that says President, and Biden doesn't. He is fucking terrified. It is funny to see.

by Anonymousreply 107April 16, 2020 4:00 AM

[QUOTE] Biden is nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 16, 2020 3:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 22, 2020 2:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2020 1:36 AM

I remember all those "Trump is SO afraid of Hillary he won't even show up at the debates" threads.

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2020 2:19 AM

You are kidding right!!

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2020 2:26 AM

The only thing certain about Biden is he’s getting senile. The republicans will play that for all it’s worth along with Biden’s claim he will only serve one term. People vote for the president not the VP or a place holder. The Democrats are not helping themselves with the virus response nor is Biden who can’t seem to generate an original idea.

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2020 2:27 AM

Ha ha ha! Biden is getting senile? Ha ha ha!

Trump has full-blown dementia. He's currently telling people you can kill the coronavirus by ingesting bleach. If that's the kind of original idea you're looking for, I'll take Biden.

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2020 3:51 AM

I actually do love that Joe has a temper. I can't wait for him to snap back at the Dotard.

by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2020 3:54 AM

Trump suggested freebasing disinfectant today, R113. Biden could name Corn Pop as his running mate and give speeches where the only word he says is “Malarkey” and he’d still be the sanest candidate in the race by a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2020 4:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 24, 2020 3:31 PM

[QUOTE] For some, the disenchantment started almost as soon as Donald J. Trump took office. For others, his handling of the coronavirus and social unrest turned them away. For all of them, it’s highly unlikely they will vote for him again.

[QUOTE]These voters, who backed Mr. Trump in 2016 but say there’s “not really any chance” they will this year, represent just 2 percent of all registered voters in the six states most likely to decide the presidency, according to New York Times/Siena College polls. But they help explain why the president faces a significant deficit nationwide and in the battleground states.

[QUOTE]“I think if he weren’t such an appalling human being, he would make a great president, because I think what this country needs is somebody who isn’t a politician,” said Judith Goines, 53, a finance executive at a home building company in Fayetteville, N.C. “But obviously with the coronavirus and the social unrest we’re dealing with, that’s where you need a politician, somebody with a little bit more couth.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 1, 2020 8:38 PM

More NYT bullshit....

At this point, are they just trolling the rest of us with these "human asshole interest" stories about Trump supporters? Fucking tiresome.

I couldn't care less what they fucking think, especially when they pull that "I won't vote for either party" bullshit. Go away, deplorables. Go the fuck away. Just drop dead. You've caused enough damage.

by Anonymousreply 119July 1, 2020 8:52 PM

The voters quoted in the article don’t necessarily belong to Donald Trump, R119. Many of them voted for Barack Obama and we need to bring them back into the fold. And Joe Biden is the perfect candidate to do it.

by Anonymousreply 120July 1, 2020 9:05 PM

lol absolutely no one is afraid of Fugly Pete the ventriloquist dummy.

by Anonymousreply 121July 1, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote]Forget Biden. Butigieg is coming to whup his orange ass n 2020.

Well, this didn’t age well.

by Anonymousreply 122July 1, 2020 9:18 PM

[QUOTE] Trump wants the campaign to be about law and order, but Biden has not taken the bait. His campaign is running ads about Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, and the presumptive Democratic nominee has spent the last month deliberately rolling out a week-by-week economic policy agenda. He’ll do a final event on the topic Tuesday in Delaware, where he’s expected to highlight his racial justice agenda.

[QUOTE] By early July, however, Trump was back to law and order. The Biden campaign believes it’s another sign of futility from Trump and his campaign, signaling that they can’t find a message that works. “[Trump’s] campaign is busy cycling through one debunked attack on Vice President Biden after another, and flailing as none of them stick,” said Biden spokesman Mike Gwin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 28, 2020 9:31 PM

Bottom line is, "We're coming for you, you POS murdering scum. We're coming for you and all the traitors who support you, enable you, and do your bidding. It's gonna be scorched earth. Root and stem, baby. Elizabeth, Pete, Kamala, Amy, Julian, Corey, and every other Democrat, like Eric Swallwell, Hakeem Jeffries, Congresswoman Jayapal, Governor Whitmore, Senator Duckworth, all of them and more.Barack and Michelle are coming for you and even fucking Taylor Swift (LOOLOL! ) is coming for you. You are well and truly fucked. Done. And Billy Barr better stop covering you ass and start negotiating your exit. Your bankrupt, racist strategy of inciting chaos and gassing women and children, and trying to create enough confusion to fuck us up will not work. Pack you bags, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 124July 28, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]Elizabeth, Pete, Kamala, Amy, Julian, Corey, and every other Democrat, like Eric Swallwell, Hakeem Jeffries, Congresswoman Jayapal, Governor Whitmore, Senator Duckworth, all of them and more.

Pete is unlike the others you mentioned, in that he is unemployed and has no power to "come for" anyone.

by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2020 1:19 AM

[QUOTE] Faced with these numbers, though, a lot of people — Republicans, Democrats and people with no particular party affiliation — raise a reasonable question: “Wasn’t Hillary Clinton leading in the polls too?”

[QUOTE]Well, yes. But not quite like this. We compared Biden’s standing to where Clinton was at this point in the polls four years ago.1 We specifically chose this point in the cycle in 2016 because it’s about where Clinton hit her peak — on Aug. 7, 2016, following the Democratic National Convention, Clinton had a 7.5-point lead over Trump in national polls.

[QUOTE]Clinton never topped that lead. Even at her post-convention peak, Clinton’s lead over Trump still wasn’t as large as Biden’s is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 5, 2020 7:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2020 6:33 PM

Zombie Thread.

Zombie Thread.

Zombie Thread.

Zombie Thread.

Zombie Thread.

Zombie Thread.

by Anonymousreply 128September 12, 2020 6:36 PM

Frauds are always afraid of being unmasked. He lives in constant fear his diaper will spring a leak.Some hooker will release a picture of his tiny dick. His hair will blow off. He will stroke out and die on camera during one of his rallys. A coward dies many deaths.

by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2020 6:42 PM

Can we not be the same old complacent fuckups on the left and keep telling ourselves how far ahead our guy is? Focus on issues and on countering the blatant attempts at voter suppression that the GOP have been making for years. Get every single legally able person who wants to vote against Trump the the voting booth, one way or another.

Treat beating Trump like a lotto win - no celebrating until he's been out of the WH for at least 2 weeks.

Then, go after his ass (and his administration's) in the courts.

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2020 6:47 PM

[QUOTE] Treat beating Trump like a lotto win - no celebrating until he's been out of the WH for at least 2 weeks.

Why two weeks, R130? Why not wait two months before we finally think it’s safe to come out from under our bed covers?

by Anonymousreply 131September 12, 2020 6:52 PM

Let’s push the Joe Biden inauguration ceremony back to June 2021 so R130 can finally feel it’s good and safe to be happy again.

by Anonymousreply 132September 12, 2020 6:55 PM

Here you go, R130, here’s a nice Eeyore thread for you. Joe Biden is gonna lose Minnesota! That’s the doom and gloom we need to get those 27 DLers who live there to go out and vote for Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2020 6:57 PM

So sorry for my attitude. Clearly there's no basis at all for worrying that the Dems are going to horribly underestimate Trump's ability to get elected.

Sarcasm, folks. And fuck all of you.

by Anonymousreply 134September 12, 2020 7:03 PM

I accept your apology, R134. Now learn to live a little and stop walking around on a sunny day clutching an umbrella waiting for the rain to start.

by Anonymousreply 135September 12, 2020 7:15 PM

And Shitler should be.

But the truth is, Donald Trump has never won the popular vote and never will. Trump has been trailing all the top Democrats ‚— including Sanders — in the polls for 4 years.

BYE, BITCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 12, 2020 9:09 PM

R136 Google the Electoral College or something. The popular vote isn't all that.

by Anonymousreply 137September 12, 2020 10:58 PM

R135 Go stroll into traffic, moron.

by Anonymousreply 138September 12, 2020 11:34 PM

Bitch should be afraid. Joe is going to SMACK him down tomorrow with all this tax and Supreme Court scumbaggery.

by Anonymousreply 139September 28, 2020 9:45 PM

Joe Biden’s favorability ratings are keeping him immune from Trump’s attacks, just like Trump always feared. I’ve got to hand it to him: he correctly identified his strongest opponent from the very beginning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2020 9:43 PM

Now all the Trump Cult can do is desperately try to re-use the 2016 playbook against Biden.

But 2020 isn't 2016.

The fascists have absolutely no idea what's about to hit them. None at all.

by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2020 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!