Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay and bi men: Do you have gay friendships based on congeniality rather than mutual sexual attraction?

What's it like? Is it a hot mess of self-loathing and sexual envy or it two cool dudes doing blokey platonic activities together ?

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2019 4:24 AM

I'm in my early 30s and have 3 good gay guy friends. We will go out for drinks, dinner parties, game nights, baseball games etc. Never been attraction between us

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2019 2:51 AM

That's cool. How did you meet them?

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2019 4:19 AM

My gay friends that we have no attraction are the best. No drama no bs just good ol fashioned fun.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2019 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!