Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elizabeth Warren needs a makeover

I loved her on last night's CNN even but she dresses too much like a school librarian. Those power blue and purple jackets must go and she should have her hair restyled. I think her hair would look better with a little flip, similar to what Jane Fonda has.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2019 1:52 PM

She already had one around 2009. Look at her pictures pre-2009.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 10:12 PM

She's wasting her time running. She stands no chance. I guess she just wants the money.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote] She's wasting her time running. She stands no chance. I guess she just wants the money.

And who does stand a chance?

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 10:18 PM

R2 = Boris the bot

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 10:33 PM

You cannot polish a turd.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote]And who does stand a chance?

Pete, Bernie, Biden.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 10:34 PM

Queer Eye for the President's vie

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 10:36 PM

Says R5 when he looks in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 10:36 PM

What could you possibly like about Elizabeth Warren? UGH I’m glad she’s running and diluting the field

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 10:36 PM

She looks just fine to me, although she could improve her posture a bit.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 10:37 PM

There is no makeover that can make Pocahontas president.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 10:38 PM

at heart she is a decent person, but she is an awful public speaker, she looks dowdy, and she is school marmish. She doesnt have a shot................ and if somehow she becomes the nominee, Trump will bury her just with the nickname pocahantus alone.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 10:44 PM

She is pissng in the wind

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 10:45 PM

She is soooo dowdy. Yikes

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 10:47 PM

Elizabeth Warren Jumped the shark years ago

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 10:49 PM

Kamala, Warren and Klobachar all seem to wear the same outfit everytime I see them on camera - my Barbie days make me want to give them all a new wardrobe and makeover

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 10:55 PM

I like Selena Meyers’ look

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2019 10:58 PM

I can’t believe we are having this discussion in the year of our Lord 2019. Clearly, feminism has a long way to go.

Yes, Warren will lose because of her “schoolmarmishmess”, because there are evidently a lot of fragile men out there with mommy/teacher complexes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2019 11:01 PM

R18 - stop it doll - I would have the same makeover commentary for men - the making of the president is all about image - it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2019 11:04 PM

That’s bullshit and you know it R19- and you can fuck right off with the “doll”

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 11:06 PM

Her schoolmarm look is good. Not everyone has to look like a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 11:07 PM

No, it's not BS - DOLL - I would tell Trump to tie his damn tie right and button his damn coat. I would tell Buttegieg to get a haircut (and he did). I would tell Beto to put a tie on.... so you F off

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 11:09 PM

[quote]the making of the president is all about image

I thought it was all about policy? You know - saving the planet, preventing abortion from becoming illegal again, addressing income inequality and student debt... those little things.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 11:12 PM

Sadly it's not in today's world.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 11:16 PM

She needs new tits!

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 11:19 PM

R18

I'm fine with Liz or Stacey, Kamala not so much.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 11:20 PM

Imagining Elizabeth Warren made over as a "fierce diva" by a pack of DLers will keep me laughing all night.

Thank you and you go gurlllll!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 11:24 PM

An Olivia Newton-John bad girl look would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2019 11:27 PM

Something needs to be done with her hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2019 12:07 AM

She probably keeps her hair the way it is, because it's a haircut that's easily managed while she's on the road. (I mean, I'm just guessing.)

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2019 12:11 AM

I don’t know what it is that makes her look older than she is- the glasses, the hair, the clothes? Her face is relatively young-looking and she’s in good shape but that librarian look she has going on is hurting her. A better hairstyle and different glasses might be a start. She needs something.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2019 12:47 AM

Remember, she is ANCIENT. A school marm would have long retired at her age. She is that very old school marm who would come in to substitute teach - the one who had taught your grandfather. She brings ribbon candy.

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2019 12:49 AM

Did she ever have a "sexy" phase in her life?

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2019 1:00 AM

It seems that her safe, ordinary, and non-threatening look would be most palatable and relatable to the majority of voters.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2019 1:05 AM

It's the hair and the glasses. Stylish frames and a sharp platinum pixie cut would do wonders.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2019 1:06 AM

Her haiir is too shiny for her face. The CIA director also has this problem.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2019 1:08 AM

You people deserve Trump. You really do. And may the universe grant you President Kardashian as the first woman president, because at this rate, that is where you are headed.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2019 1:11 AM

No matter what..real reason why she creeps everyone out is

She has mean eyes

Just short of the hair going up on the back of neck danger signal. Just realized why Trump feels so comfy going a/her w/NA taunts. The reason is really bc she's opposite of everything we hold sacred as an elder NA to be. Her whiteness has absolutely nothing to do with it. Polar opposite of warm, loving eyes. There's a reason why not ONE! NA leader has backed her up. They've even outright condemned her. Know sometimes those NA leaders put emotion b/understanding. We all know this. Understandable. But reflect for a moment. The horizon has been clear & empty of even a mere puff of a smoke signal.

Best to comply w/the elders of the land. We ALL know this deep down as Americans but those NAs need to step it up for all of us. Throw that headdress in the ring already!

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2019 1:35 AM

The man, the myth himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2019 1:36 AM

As youngster Navaho. Must be bio dad to 100+ children. Just sooooo exceptional in that New World otherworldly American charisma. Mon Dieu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2019 1:57 AM

She’d make a great senate majority leader.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2019 2:01 AM

😂 Look what happens to you when you continue on that never ending nightmare of alcohol abuse. But still, to the end➡ Drop Dead Gorgeous. Those are cataracts, btw @ R39. At least a 9.3 at death. Imagine?

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2019 2:06 AM

Frame R39 print for when you're feeling old in today's world. Right next to mirror.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2019 2:12 AM

Not sure what year this was taken, but here she is with longer hair without glasses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2019 2:17 AM

^ 2009

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2019 2:18 AM

@R39, how old is he there? David Bowie cowers in comparison. Like

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2019 2:19 AM

R44 Nope! Mean, blaming & condescending eyes. Get her out of here!

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2019 2:21 AM

No. Encore. Split her face close up into halves horizontal/vertical, then by quads. Your gut says?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2019 2:24 AM

She needs some fun pantsuits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2019 2:27 AM

Will you shut the fuck up about female candidates appearances? You’re a huge part of the problem with this sexist, shallow bullshit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2019 2:30 AM

Still so sure she took a janked DNA test. Didn't go for 2nd/3rd opinion bc you can see the NA in her eye shape, cheekbone quad & inverted incisors. She's gotta at LEAST be 18%+ NA. It gives off kind of an Eastern European sort of vibe on sight. Yet no accent falls out of mouth. But the 2 front Christmas front teeth give it away. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2019 2:31 AM

She does look like Kate McKinnon in that younger photo.

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2019 2:32 AM

I actually thought she looked well put together last night. She could probably have a few hair stylists recommend some new hair styles. After Hillary discussed the issues she had with her hair, I understand why it is just not worth the hassle, especially when you are a woman in their age group. You just have to stick with what works and what's less maintenance on the road. Even Melania, a bitch who has all the time and money in world to get her hair done, has had some shitty hair days.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote] Will you shut the fuck up about female candidates appearances?

This is the only female candidate I mentioned and there's nothing wrong with a few fashion tips. I like her and want her to appeal to younger voters. It's mainly just the glasses and the hair. She has a wonderful figure and could wear almost anything.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2019 2:39 AM

She should take a cue from Daphne Guinness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2019 2:43 AM

Although I can't stand Betsy DeVos I do like the way she wears her hair. A similar cut might look sharp on Elizabeth Warren.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2019 2:53 AM

It’s the glasses. The hair is not great, but the granny glasses make her look like a granny wearing glasses.

There’s plenty of flattering haircuts for older women that are carefree. That 2009 haircut would be more flattering. And contacts or bold, dark plastic glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2019 3:09 AM

Her face looks washed out, she needs some definition on her face. She would look more authoritative and less grandma baking cookies.

I’m picking kind of boring glasses because if she picks something flashy, she hasn’t got the elan to carry it off and Trump would change her name to “Pocahontas Red-Glasses” or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2019 3:13 AM

Just do whatever this woman does and you will always look great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2019 3:19 AM

R53 et. al..but R53 exponentially disappointed. You manques. You wannabe!

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2019 3:20 AM

Buttigieg can do the make over

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2019 3:22 AM

If she wants to sway the deplorables, Drumpf offers up some advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2019 3:28 AM

No one is cutting it above, especially a .5 English/.5 Russian pez! Even Queen Liz is a shadow w/her aspieish ways, peculiarities & downright underclass giveaway of cookie lover cankles.

Now CoCo Chanel..THAT was a woman! Not Kate with her hilljack hair belonging on an American coal miner's daughter. They're all so really just ...blah. Everyone. I'd rather look at myself in the mirror b/too long. At least I've got the package deal. Not these failed enigmas.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote]Just do whatever this woman does and you will always look great.

Several nude scenes in arty films? I don't think that's any better solution than Hillary pantsuits.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2019 3:32 AM

It's true - the glasses are her worst feature, which is so easily solved. She should do a Vanity Fair cover where she unveils her new look. I could style her.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2019 3:33 AM

R95? Come on? Somehow poor Helen ended up with the still damp clay features so common in Ecuadorians. Tragic bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2019 3:33 AM

I'll vote for her in the primary. She's blazingly smart and she's got the best policy proposals and she's got the chutzpah to get them passed. What the fuck do I care if she looks like a schoolmarm? She's not going to be my damn boss. Jesus, you people and your priorities...

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2019 3:34 AM

She looks better here. A bit of mess actually suits her hair style. Still, the glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2019 3:36 AM

Whiny manbabies don’t want to fuck her, so her chances are toast. You get the leaders you deserve

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2019 3:40 AM

Well, in fairness R69, fucking Liz Warren is a big ask on this particular site.

That said, I'm fairly convinced Kamala's ability to rock a hairstyle AND an outfit is the basis for much of her support on this site.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2019 3:47 AM

I like Warren very much, but we need her in the Senate. Same with Bernie. We have a deep pool of talent, but they don’t seem to be very well organized and they all want to be president. Oh well. Republicans like dogs and Democrats like cats.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2019 3:52 AM

No R70, that would be LSA moderators & site owners cleaning house. & Reddit not having it

😂

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2019 3:53 AM

R71, gonna disagree with you on this thread for a change. You know what talent is? Someone stepping up in 2016 & declaring we at LEAST require a minimum 2 year associates degree to become a police officer. Because if you can't even discipline yourself enough to endure higher learning? Then we don't want you running house calls thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2019 4:01 AM

You know though R71 et. al...

Merely Mi'kmaq tolerated on here

Steady as I go

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2019 4:11 AM

Who cares aboutname calling? She has the most cogent and practical ideas. Grow up fellas. I want to see her and Pete on the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2019 4:32 AM

She should transition. Eli Warren, the first FTM president of the USA and anywhere else for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2019 5:04 AM

Probably has a better chance as a FTM than as an F

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2019 5:09 AM

she really should step up her look a little - I get it that she has a uniform because that way she doesn't have to think - but the black clothes and colorful jacket and her teeny tiny ear-rings just drive me up the wall. Why does she insist on wearing little girl ear-rings? They look like ear-rings little girls get when they first get their ears pierced and it seriously makes me cry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2019 5:38 AM

[quote] Why does she insist on wearing little girl ear-rings? They look like ear-rings little girls get when they first get their ears pierced and it seriously makes me cry!

I was going to bring that up, but hesitated. Yes, those are the earrings they give you at the store when you first get your ears pierced.

I'm thinking that if she just embraced who she is, it would be better. She posted this video of herself drinking beer from a bottle. Then she puts her husband on camera and they say "I love you" to each other. Then she says to husband, "Thank you for being here." (They appear to be at home.) She's trying to be relatable. I'm not a beer drinker, but the way she puts the bottle into her mouth (like a baby, no room for air to flow into bottle) shows that she simply does not drink beer from a bottle. (She did it for the camera.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2019 5:51 AM

Make Werther's Great Again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2019 6:32 AM

She's a loser

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2019 7:06 AM

Jesus, no wonder you idiots elected Trump.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2019 8:04 AM

She looks like Granny Clampett. Irene Ryan played Granny - look what she looked like after hair and makeup - Elizabeth could look some kind of fabulous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2019 1:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!