Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher SNAPS on being called racist

Cher ✔ @cher

Does Bernie Sanders Really Believe Ppl In Prison Who Are Murderers⁉️Rapists⁉️Child Molesters⁉️BOSTON BOMBERS …STILL DESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE⁉️

7,706 3:40 PM - Apr 23, 2019

larz @larzhillarz · 2h Replying to @cher

A disproportionate number of black and brown people end up in prison for petty or invented stuff, put there by racist judges and racist cops. Our system isn't perfect; let's allow them to vote AND work on disassembling racism in our legal system.

Cher ✔ @cher

DIDNT U SEE EARLIER TWT,ABOUT WHITE PPL CALLING POLICE IS NOW A CRIME⁉️DO YOU PPL JUST CHOOSE TWTS YOU CAN TWIST⁉️EXCUSE THE FK OUT OF ME IF I DONT FEEL WHITE BLACK,BROWN,CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS, MURDERERS OR RAPISTS STILL IN PRISON SHOULD KEEP RIGHT TO VOTE‼️

1,644 4:43 PM - Apr 23, 2019

President Bernie Sanders 🌹 @Ryan35186771 · 1h Replying to @cher

Why are you playing into this? Who cares about a few terrorists? We want to enfranchise those that have wrongfully had their right to vote taken away. There are millions of them. There aren’t many terrorists. Why would a rich, white lady care about disenfranchised POC, right?

Cher ✔ @cher

JESUS🙏🏻TERRORIST KILLED INNOCENT PPL. IM SICK OF BEING NAILED 2 CROSS BECAUSE U PPL THINK IM A RACIST‼️IM NOT GOING TO DEFEND MYSELF‼️I CARE 4 ALL PPL,TRY TO HELP ALL PPL. Excuse The Fk Out Of Me If I don’t want ,Murders, Rapists, & CHILD MOLESTERS of every color to vote😡

Cher ✔ @cher

This site is not worth it at The Moment‼️I’m Hated On trump side,”GOOD”& Misunderstood By What I Thought Was My Side. Do I Screw Up Sometimes,Yeah. Throw The First Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2019 3:15 AM

She's gone off the rails this past month. Just completely unable to properly process what the politicians are saying. I hate to say it but maybe she should stick to music in her final years.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 10:08 PM

Twitter is a horrible place and turns most people into snarky assholes or whining babies.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 10:09 PM

Except she's right, r1.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 10:10 PM

She still thinks you can win with everybody. You can't. You just have to find out what you want to stand for and then stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 10:20 PM

Bitch is toast!

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 10:25 PM

lol @ r5.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 10:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 10:34 PM

This is the problem with the new Far-left taking over the Democrat party, they are driving people who were known as liberal out of the conversation. Cher has been an outspoken liberal for years, but now she is being pilloried for having simple common sense opinions that I would say 90-95% of all Americans agree with, that we have our own homeless population that should be prioritized over refugees and immigrants and that people serving time in jail should NOT have the right to vote. They aren't saying that people who have served their sentence should have their voting rights returned, which is a reasonable position, they are saying inmates in prison should be able to vote, which is just crazy. We take all kind of rights from inmates, their free speech rights are curtailed, as is their right to free assembly, and we don't allow them to exercise their right to keep and bear arms behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 11:11 PM

Twitter is not America.

It’s not even close.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 11:45 PM

R8 — pushing “old” boomers out IS the mission and even more so if they are white and women.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 11:49 PM

And I don’t know why anyone isn’t saying this but what makes anyone think that incarcerated prisoners can make a free electoral choice? Surely they will be targeted by the slimiest most corrupt and vicious political constituency — prisoner guard unions.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 11:51 PM

One of many people who just needs to stop tweeting, or at least cut way back. She's fucking exhausting. I know she's dyslexic & all, but it's barely coherent most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 11:56 PM

What Cher posted is an absolute career killer. She's radioactive now.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 11:58 PM

R10 Good luck winning elections if you push out the boomers, especially white women. Do people not realize that white people are still a majority of the country, and that even when non-Hispanic whites fall below 50% they will still be the largest demographic, for many decades after. Also, if Hispanics follow the path of previous ethnic immigrant groups they will tend to identify as white or black instead of Hispanic, by the 2nd or 3rd generations. I'm not saying you need to be a white supremacist to win elections, but you definitely do not need to alienate them.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2019 12:02 AM

Stop talking reality, R14.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2019 12:05 AM

Career killer? Nope, sold out tour though end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2019 12:14 AM

I can't get past her Twitterized grammar.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2019 12:17 AM

She is just dumb. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2019 12:18 AM

What makes people think prisoners want to vote anyway? What percentage would even bother?

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2019 12:25 AM

At this rate she'll soon be bankrupting state fairs!

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2019 12:26 AM

White-adjacent Americans know about racism!

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2019 12:29 AM

I don't see whites becoming a minority in the US. regardless of what anyone thinks of them -- evil, benign, indifferent or something in between -- they didn't rise to to the top of the power pyramid by being passive or namby-pamby or losing track of their self interests or abandoning the "burden". At some point a survival instinct will kick in. You only have to look at history, and well, I hope I'm gone when things pop.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2019 12:36 AM

R8, you’re obviously a Fox News viewer because they are the only people who call it the “Democrat” party.

Regardless, it’s up to the states to decide whom they allow vote. Two states in this country, Vermont and Maine, allow felons to vote from prison and while I’ve never been to Vermont, the people I met in Maine don’t seem to be particularly crazy.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2019 12:49 AM

Who is starting these threads? Jabba or a Vadge fan? Cher is having one of the most successful years of her life, coming up on 73.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2019 1:01 AM

R23 You know it is not just up to the states to determine who can vote or not, if that was the case their would never have been a Voting Rights Act. If the Democratic Party were to win the White House and Congress they could pass an Inmate Voting Rights Act.

And, sorry I left out the "ic" in Democratic, and that it triggered you. I've never liked the "ic" at the end and prefer it to be Democrats and Republicans and to not have to change endings depending on the usage. Also, until the party completely removes super delegates from the convention, they aren't truly democratic.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2019 1:17 AM

r3 Not really, no.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2019 1:39 AM

R25, you are partially correct. The Voting Rights Act did outlaw literacy tests but mostly it provides for the oversight of voter registration set by the individual states. The poll tax wasn’t covered by the act as Congress didn’t have constitutional authority and thus we have the 24th Amendment. So far as superdelegates being anti-democratic, I would counter that if you’re really concerned about this your primary concern would be with the electoral college and not the nomenclature chosen by a party to which you obviously don’t belong.

You may use the English language as you see fit but you should be aware that when you use it incorrectly, particularly when you admit to knowing better, people will consider you an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2019 1:51 AM

Oh, and you do realize that the -an at the end of Republican serves the exact purpose the -ic ending does? I expect you to start calling it the “Republic” party from now on.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2019 2:11 AM

Three cheered for TW!

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2019 2:23 AM

R27 The Voting Rights Act covers a lot more than voter registration by individual states. My problem with superdelegates in the Democratic party is that the party claims in its name to be democratic. However, I am fine with the Electoral College because our country is not a democracy, but a federal republic.

R28 The difference is that one says "The Republicans did this...or the Republicans did that" or "The Democrats did this or that" not "The Democratics did this or that." Because we speak so often of Democrats and Republicans it is sometimes hard to remember to call the party Democratic instead of Democrat, whereas Republican stays the same in all contexts.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2019 2:25 AM

[quote]Also, until the party completely removes super delegates from the convention, they aren't truly democratic.

She won the primaries by three million more votes. Get over it, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2019 2:26 AM

I love the concept that minorities are being rounded up by the law for invented stuff and it's society's fault. Bad society!

Cher is right; Bernie is pandering to who the fuck knows--rational people don't support issues like this. He won't get a fucking vote in Boston if he keeps this shit up, that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2019 2:32 AM

Why is this racist? There are white people in prison too, ya know. And none of them should get to vote while incarcerated either.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2019 2:36 AM

R30 Maybe it would be a better for you to focus on remembering the basic rules of English before you start parsing whether or not the Democrats are democratic enough to choose that name for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2019 2:41 AM

I’m on her side.

And let’s speak some truth: Twitter has become infested by racist black people, snowflakes who can dish cunt but can’t take it, and unhinged SJWs.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2019 2:48 AM

R35 all hiding behind that cloak of anonymity that strengthens the resolve and amps up the vitriol and hate. At least Cher is posting her own thoughts and owning them. Go my lanky lovely!

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2019 2:51 AM

I know Cher has a good heart and it’s coming from the right place but she needs to stop talking politics on Twitter. And for God’s sake stop arguing with the trolls on there.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2019 2:53 AM

R34 The fact that you cannot get over someone saying Democrat Party, when I have explained that it was a simple slip up, due to the fact that we refer to individual members as Democrats but the party is referred to as the Democratic Party.

It is a weird thing to get so worked up over, and I suggest you bring it up with your therapist. I have heard the party referred to as things worse than Democrat, how about when people say the DEMONrat party, does that bother you as much?

I actually had a professor who is a former head of the DNC, and even he slipped up and said the Democrat party more than once.

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2019 2:56 AM

R38, no I’m not having a problem getting over anything, I just don’t like you. You opinions are abhorrent to me, and while I know I’ll never change your views, it certainly makes one feel superior to tell you how poorly you write them.

You seem to think my upset stems from some semantic argument when the fact, as you like to opine over, is that I think you are a willful idiot who, while ranting about the “Far-left” takeover of the Democratic Party, can’t even see how extreme you yourself are.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2019 3:30 AM

I am a centrist, and yes the idea that incarcerated individuals, even incarcerated terrorists, should have the right to vote, is a far-left and abhorrent position that should not be embraced by anyone, let alone potential Presidential nominees. If you can't see that a small far left activist group of people, vocal on twitter, is leading the Democratic party down the garden path, then I can only guess that you are one of the leftists. The end result will be a party that is unelectable.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2019 3:49 AM

She’s right! And Sanders is in deep San Francisco shit and over this

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2019 4:09 AM

Tony Woodard is not living in reality

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2019 4:11 AM

Anyone who thinks Twitter represents reality isn't living in reality.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2019 4:16 AM

How would anyone even know if she was wrong or right? Her twitter feed barely makes sense. It's like being yelled at in the street by a crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2019 4:21 AM

R43 The problem is that it is no longer confined to twitter, it is in the town halls and will be part of the debates, forcing the candidates to go so far to the left they won't be able to find their way back to the center with a GPS, a compass, a map, and a flashlight.

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2019 4:25 AM

Let Cher be Cher.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2019 4:42 AM

I like that Mayor Pete can see through all the bullshit and zero in on a sensible and concise message.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2019 5:43 AM

Exactly R46. Cher spent the first night in the White House after Jimmy Carter's election. She has been campaigning for Democrats her entire life, on her own dime.

And she has over 3.5 million followers- not bad for an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2019 5:49 AM

Doing what she does best:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2019 5:52 AM

Y'all are insane. Almost everyone, including prisoners, can vote here in Canada, albeit with legal challenges to this in the past. Far left and abhorrent my asscheeks.

Its a left position, and one that many moderates can and do support for various reasons. Far left might be something like allowing prisoners to start internal societies with representation in larger society (albeit with a bunch of barriers) or whatever. Voting though? Yes, they're citizens and unless a candidate was campaigning on freeing all the prisoners, I don't see conflict of interest that interferes with their sentences.

by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2019 5:55 AM

Cher. Alt Right Diva.

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2019 5:56 AM

She's going to film her next video with Pepe the Frog.

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2019 5:57 AM

[quote]Twitter has become infested by racist black people, snowflakes who can dish cunt but can’t take it, and unhinged SJWs.

"Has become"? When wasn't it that way?

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2019 5:58 AM

When Cher toed the line all these years she was a godlike truth teller.

Now she steps off the reservation and "she should stick to music".

So fickle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2019 7:39 AM

She once said the only two people she will answer to are herself, and God.

I doubt she's all that worried about just another manufactured twitter teapot tempest.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2019 11:28 AM

This is why the Democratic party is dying. Dissent isn't allowed. It's like living in a Puritan colony.

She's literally being declared a Trump supporter by people on this thread, and you know what will end up happening after the vicious pile-on? She'll be a Trump supporter. Not because she's any less liberal than she always was, but because she got rejected and cast out.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2019 11:50 AM

R45 that's the point when the DNC will roll out Hillary as the one who's "above the fray". The set up is in.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2019 12:04 PM

R57 They can't be that insane.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2019 12:27 PM

R56, Cher ever becoming a Trumper is about as likely as her farewell tour ending.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2019 2:04 PM

I can't imagine being that rich and just ending-up trolling online like someone on SSI, living in a trailer somewhere in Flyoverland. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Why is she rage tweeting in ALL CAPs and having constant meltdowns? Is she having issues with Chaz?

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2019 2:56 PM

Actually, Cher is on tour so she is tweeting from Flyoverland.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2019 3:02 PM

Having agreement with more conservative views is not a betrayal of traditional Democratic party views.

Cher is correct, Bernie blew it, and those Vermont voters in prison are sent to Kentucky or Iowa because we have no room for them here, and where I highly doubt they get ballots delivered to them.

Let's choose someone who can win, not a extremist with extremist views. Progressive? Not if it flaunts law and order and the whole understanding of being punished for a crime against the state and its citizens.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2019 3:10 PM

Cher is right.

Save your hate for somebody more deserving.

There are many.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2019 3:35 PM

I found someone (Trump) to take away the immigrants...

Sooner or later, immigrant kids sleep alone (in cages)...

Take me home, take me home....away from immigrants...

Half-breed, that's all these immigrants are...

Dark immigrant laughed and danced as they crossed the border one by one...

Bang Bang, ICE shot that immigrant down...

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2019 3:40 PM

That's so clever!

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2019 3:46 PM

That's beautiful R65. bravo!

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2019 4:59 PM

Do you believe in life after tweets

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2019 4:59 PM

Datalounge will be loads of fun the day Cher is seen with Kanye both wearing their MAGA caps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2019 5:21 PM

[B]Dark Lady[/B] was already being quietly removed from gay bar jukeboxes for cultural insensitivity.This will only add fuel to the fire. I fear her iconic gay status is over.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2019 5:34 PM

Fuck off you stupid fools who interpret her concern as anti-immigrant. She wasn't talking about asylum seekers coming in, she was getting mad about a federal government that wants to play games with them and throw them willy nilly into sanctuary cities as a form of punishment.....all while the homeless in cities continue to suffer.

Typical trolling Republicunt tactics.

Keep up, Cher. We heard what you said. The SJW set is a secret Trump supporting crew of fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2019 6:41 PM

Many asylum seekers don't actually need asylum. That's another issue.

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2019 6:45 PM

Team Cher.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2019 6:45 PM

Only for fucks like you, R72. Fuck the fuckity fuck off why doncha?

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2019 6:53 PM

Immigrant...I Got You (in a cage) Babe.

If I Could Turn Back Time...I'd close all the borders...

An ICE agent's Work Is Never Done

Baby Don't Come....across the border

You Better Get Caged Kids

All I Really Want To Do... Is, baby, deport you

Too much Love and Understanding... We could use some alt right militias to ease these troubled times

Cause I'm Strong Enough... to know YOU GOTTA GO!

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2019 6:54 PM

Cher knows what she's saying, even if the idiots who wish they could be half the woman she is cannot comprehend it.

We have your back, Cher. Fools and bots will always out themselves.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2019 6:58 PM

ICE shouldn't only focus on Latinos though. There are so many Europeans and Chinese people staying illegally in the country also.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2019 7:01 PM

R76 Love your precious Cher in secret, homosexual, she is OVAH. Cancelled after only two tweets out of line.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2019 7:20 PM

Cher's opinion is unimportant. But it is a canary in the coal mine. Bernie Sanders and the far left are pushing extreme positions that will only result in Trump's reelection.

It's not about right or wrong now, it is about winning or losing. Trump and McConnell have been consolidating right wing Republican power for some time now. It has to stop or our country becomes unrecognizable in five years.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote]Dark Lady was already being quietly removed from gay bar jukeboxes for cultural insensitivity.

I've never heard of this happening. It sounds like creative fiction.

Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2019 10:05 PM

Here's a CBC news story from just before the last federal election here. It is not an extreme position to think that prisoners should get to vote. Canada isn't falling apart because prisoners vote (it's falling apart for other reasons...).

The American criminal justice system (and Canada's is not that much different) is racist, classist, sexist and homophobic. The less rich and white you are, particularly, the more time you serve for the same crimes, and the less likely you are to be paroled early, so the "no voting" thing penalizes people who aren't white and rich. It's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2019 11:03 PM

^^^Oops -- here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2019 11:03 PM

When a normally liberal entertainer expresses an opinion that right-wingers like they are supported in their centrism and heralded for their common sense. When it’s an opinion that right-wingers don’t like they are met with calls to shut up and sing because no one cares what some stupid old woman thinks.

There are ten to twenty people here who think Cher is the greatest now that she’s singing their tune.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] Cher's opinion is unimportant. But it is a canary in the coal mine.

Where Cher leads others follow.

𝗡𝗬𝗧 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗻: 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝘀 𝗔 ‘𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗲’

New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman explained on Wednesday on CNN how he thinks the U.S. government can solve the situation at the border, following his trip there.

Friedman’s appearance on the network corresponded with his op-ed from the day before, in which he described the port of entry at San Diego a “troubling scene.”

“The whole day left me more certain than ever that we have a real immigration crisis and that the solution is a high wall with a big gate — but a smart gate,” Friedman wrote, which Blitzer read on the air.

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2019 4:55 AM

The coward deleted her tweets then tried to score woke points by cheering about it being against the law to call 911 on suspicious non-whites if you're white. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2019 1:53 PM

R85, you know Cher could kick your ass right?

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2019 2:16 PM

Well R80 you know, talking about the Roma and "darkies" that way...not good.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2019 2:28 PM

Poor deer. She seems to be having issues navigating the woke thing and the intersectionality thing. She keeps stepping in it.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2019 2:29 PM

R8 The proper term is DEMOCRATIC Party, not DEMOCRAT party. You may make some good points, but after seeing you refer to the Democrat Party (which is a term commonly used by right wingers because it rhymes with RAT) I tend not to listen to anything else you said.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote] She's literally being declared a Trump supporter by people on this thread, and you know what will end up happening after the vicious pile-on? She'll be a Trump supporter. Not because she's any less liberal than she always was, but because she got rejected and cast out.

That's overly-generalized commentary. Trumpkins act out of malice because of class and economic factors. Poor whites and white-aspirants who feel like they are not where they should be and have no prospects. I do agree with your premise, supporting Trump is an act of revenge by a wounded psyche -- like being a terrorist.

Cher is a 71 year old woman who is going through a natural political evolution where most old people resist the progressive politics of the younger generation. That's all. She has money, fame and celebrity (and decency) so she will never be a Trumpanzee.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2019 2:40 PM

Twitter is not a place for nuanced political discussions, darlings. I would tend to give Cher the benefit of the doubt and not throw her out with the trash over this.

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2019 2:42 PM

[QUOTE] She has money, fame and celebrity

Exactly. So why is she even weighing in? Whatever happens will have no impact on her.

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2019 2:42 PM

I do feel badly for older liberals who don't realize how much has changed culturally and politically.

But at the same time I'm not hugely sympathetic because it doesn't take much to keep up to date. Cher was told (politely) that a lot of people feel that the small number of terrorists, pedos etc. who would be allowed to vote would be a small price to pay for the many thousands of people who were in jail for minimal crimes. She didn't listen. It would take no effort whatsoever to say "I never thought of that, it's an interesting point" and move on.

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2019 2:48 PM

She can tweet all she wants, just like she donated to Obama and campaigned for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2019 2:49 PM

If you are in jail, you lose your freedom ncluding voting. What's so hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2019 2:19 AM

R95, not everywhere and not everyone.

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2019 2:23 AM

Well, they should.

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2019 2:25 AM

20 percent of adults have a Twitter account. Lazy journalists give them far too much attention. As said above, they don't represent the general population. The internet amplifies the voices of attention whores who never log off.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2019 3:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!