Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Equinox Century City

I know some of you bitches work out there. Can someone please tell me about the regulars — the gay guys in particular?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2019 6:24 AM

The Paul Ryan-looking guy in the 2XU gear (compression shirt and tights with Nike shorts over them) seems pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 7:21 PM

How much is it?

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 7:25 PM

It's right across from Eataly. I know which one I'd rather spend time in!

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2019 12:13 AM

So many attractive guys. Airhead boytoys and guys from the s banks and agencies. Lots of Moelis and CAA guys.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2019 2:10 AM

What did they put in place of the old movie theater and Shubert theater? I haven't been to Century City in years.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2019 2:36 AM

ellen.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2019 2:40 AM

Is there a male-only steam room?

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2019 2:51 AM

why was ms DeGeneres in that steam room?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2019 3:13 AM

Yes, R7. It's huge.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2019 3:38 AM

Does the tall 6'4 beefy extremely handsome guy from 10250 Constellation work out there? He's so hot.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2019 3:45 AM

saw Elton john there

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2019 3:49 AM

R10 what's that location?

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2019 3:56 AM

It is not as good as the old Eq Century City which was stand alone, had 2 jacuzzis, steam/sauna and was connected to the Century Plaza Hotel pool which is being renovated.. Century City EQ is primarily old execs and Persians (which is not a bad thing). It's in the mall which to me loses it's exclusivity. It doesn't feel much different than the regular EQ except the locker rooms are executive level.The hottest men & women are at the Sunset Plaza location. The best one is the EQ Sports Club Sepulveda location.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2019 7:06 AM

Why so many Persians?

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2019 7:39 AM

B/c there is a huge Persian Jewish community in CC, BH. Westwood and much of LA. Many are extremely wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2019 7:59 AM

Stars don't live in Beverly Hills much anymore do they? You don't hear about it much. When I was a kid that was one of the touristy things to do. Get a map and go look at the houses of Bob Hope or Lucy etc.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2019 8:24 AM

I don't see *that* many Persians there... Some Persians, some Armenians, but actually mostly LOTS of white- and Asian-boy professionals. Like bro types but very polite.

Sunset Plaza is WeHo trash.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2019 8:25 AM

Agreed, but in terms of hottest members, Sunset Plaza wins.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2019 8:30 AM

A few weird male model types as well, but I don't think they're famous — kept, maybe. They don't fit in — they're not professionals or from the neighborhood's upper middle class. They carry gaudy Gucci or LVMH gym bags (Vuitton, Dior).

Some UCLA guys, too, and a few kids from the area — boys in their mid-teens. They work out with their dads sometimes. Nice people overall.

It's not crazy expensive actually — $300 w/o valet and laundry.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2019 8:31 AM

Damn that's a lot of $$$ :(

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2019 8:35 AM

300 a month or week?

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2019 8:38 AM

Any other DLers there?

Do you guys ever talk to the frat bro with the spiky blond hair and Greek shoulder tattoo? He's always jogging on a treadmill or lifting. Black socks up to his shins. Cute guy.

What about the East Asian guy who wears the black headband and everything else black? He's too cute. Like a little doll. Not delicate but like ... Cute. He wears a mouthguard and kind of keeps messing with it using his tongue. Front staff seem to really like him. He's nice, I think.

The very pale but fit guy who wears a 2XU compression shirt and silver Bose headphones? Navy Adidas gym bag, uses a power rack most of the time? I heard he only seems unfriendly — he's actually just shy. I though he was in the military or something for a while, because of haircut and demeanor. He wears I think a teal gingham print button-down shirt when coming from work sometimes.

And what about that very cute brown-haired guy with the Duke t-shirt and Goldman gym bag? Looks like a young TV anchor kind of. He seems sweet.

And the 6'6" Dutch guy? He's cute and friendly.

Lots of cute guys, actually.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2019 8:46 AM

It's very different from the WeHo location. CC is spacious and far less crowded. Less gay, however.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2019 8:53 AM

PewDiPie sits in the dressing room, laconically

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2019 9:24 AM

R24, seriously?

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2019 9:31 AM

[quote]Stars don't live in Beverly Hills much anymore do they? You don't hear about it much. When I was a kid that was one of the touristy things to do. Get a map and go look at the houses of Bob Hope or Lucy etc.

Bob Hope lived in Toluca Lake. (The Valley.)

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2019 5:44 PM

[quote]What did they put in place of the old movie theater and Shubert theater? I haven't been to Century City in years.

What else? More office buildings.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2019 5:45 PM

Anyone going this afternoon/evening?

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2019 8:22 PM

Anyone have any input on Long Island Equinox locations?

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2019 1:39 AM

R28 This ain't squirt.org

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2019 1:46 AM

any large penishes?

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2019 3:41 PM

I visited. It was impressive.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2019 8:24 AM

OP, it's a nonstop fuck fest. Hot, hung, uncut studs. You're really missing out.

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2019 8:43 AM

Anyone there now?

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2019 1:26 AM

guess im hot, my ass gets eaten out ev time I go, by jocks.....nice.

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2019 6:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!