Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump

Do you even follow his bullshit anymore? Honestly I’m just waiting to vote in the next election. Don’t want to look at him or hear him at all.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 8:02 PM

I try to tune him out for the most part. Reading his tweets can enrage me.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 6:52 PM

It's just chaos all the time with him. If American votes him in again, we're lost as a country

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 7:07 PM

I never watch the news anymore thanks to him. Even after the Mueller Report dropped, I just read everything online. I’m actually grateful for it because it led me to explore so many new shows and movies rather than spending all my free time watching cable news. I don’t think I’ll ever go back. I prefer something that makes me laugh rather than depressed, and there was nothing ever positive in the news anyway. It was all bad, bad, bad. Trump just made it exponentially worse.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 7:13 PM

He’s an absolute adorable angel you guys! It’s nit like he’s ever said anything hurtful to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 7:14 PM

R1, I get off on your outrage and misery

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 7:16 PM

Trump has grown on me in a strange fascinating way. He is my favorite villian just like in the movies. He is the political thano.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 7:17 PM

Exactly OP. It’s the only way to avoid depression. Which means avoiding CNN and most cable news as well as news sites and Joe My God. The only thing I can control is my vote. It’s been a lesson in patience and acceptance for the past 3 years. As well as an awareness of the damage the 24-hour news cycle has created.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 7:24 PM

I stopped reading after the Mueller Report came out. My hatred and outrage for DJT was quite outstanding- no one else ever came close. Now I feel much calmer.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 7:25 PM

Same as R8. Over it. Waiting for the election.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Everything the man says is a lie, which makes it easy to figure out the truth

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 7:26 PM

18 more months till the election.

Vote, vote, vote him out. Please.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 7:27 PM

"Don’t want to look at him or hear him at all."

And yet you started yet another thread about him. You're like a majority of my friends who despise him, but can't stop promoting his idiocy.

Undo. Unfollow.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 7:43 PM

No. My man loves to come home and recap it all for me. He puts on CNN (breaking the blessed silence) and eagerly feeds on the latest fuckery. It seems to fuel him and give him energy but I find it exhausting. It’s all he cares about.

Mostly I nod and give answers that don’t need thought. But sometimes I lose my patience and explain that I do not want to hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 7:57 PM

I, like your boyfriend, will find Trump’s criminality and treachery energizing once we’ve got a nominee who I can root for and I’m confident will defeat Trump next November. But right now everything is so precarious that I’d rather keep it all at arm’s length. The Dems can still blow it, and I’ll be downright suicidal if I have to suffer through four more years of this.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 8:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!