Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Psychics

Why are all the popular psychics gay? I love them but let's face it, Tyler Henry, James Van Pragh, Matt Fraser, these guys aren't exactly butch. This guy, "The Seatbelt Psychic," is a former Chicago drag queen who's now a ride-share driver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2020 11:12 PM

How dare you forget ME, the greatest living Liverpudlian?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 6:50 PM

We know all about telepathic tunnels.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 6:51 PM

OP's link is silly. Highly edited, impossible to say what transpired in the conversation. "Psychics" work by picking up clues that others ignore. And by doing research on their targets. Who knows.

But honey, if you're really psychic, why are you driving for Uber? Go win the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 6:59 PM

We've got READING others down pat. PSYCHIC readings are not a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Not all psychics are crackpots. Maybe the straight ones lol.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Love Seatbelt Psychic.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 7:07 PM

Cant the Seatbelt psychic just figure out what the lottery numbers are and win?

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 7:08 PM

I want my drag name to be Clair Voyant.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 7:09 PM

Did "Seatbelt Psychic" ever air on Lifetime? I've never heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 7:16 PM

Maybe it's because gays are kind of a mix between masculine and feminine energy.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 7:48 PM

Thomas John has a record...

Thomas John Flanagan, known professionally as Thomas John, is a former Chicago drag queen,[3] who claims to be a psychic medium with paranormal abilities. He has been called the "Manhattan Medium" and stars in the reality TV show, Seatbelt Psychic. An investigation by Susan Gerbic determined that the riders in this show were hired actors,[4] and in 2019 it was revealed by a New York Times report that a sting operation found John was using information acquired from audience Facebook accounts during group readings.[5][6][7]

In 2009, John was arrested and pleaded guilty to felony fraud for posting fake apartment ads on Craigslist and stealing the security deposits from renters.[8]

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote] I love them but let's face it, Tyler Henry, James Van Pragh, Matt Fraser, these guys aren't exactly butch.

Should they be? I'm not clear as to your point here. or are you a homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 8:24 PM

I prefer Taxicab Confessions

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 8:27 PM

I love myself some gay psychic Tarot readers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 8:28 PM

[quote]Should they be? I'm not clear as to your point here. or are you a homophobe?

Not a homophobe, just gay and naturally curious.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 8:49 PM

Well OP, look who they had to look up to in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 8:56 PM

Who you callin' gay, OP?

Hmmph.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2019 8:59 PM

I sense something dark.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2019 9:04 PM

R16, is Walter still alive?

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2019 9:05 PM

I’ve seen seatbelt psychic twice in group readings and he was phenomenal. He doesn’t do the “I’m getting an M name” he flat out says “who is Harold?” The person would say”my dad.” He would correctly say the names if 5-6 people per person he was reading. I highly recommend going to a group reading, only $45.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 9:21 PM

R20's never heard of Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 9:26 PM

Not everyone does Facebook, it being a right-wing cesspit and all.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 9:35 PM

Wait, Matt Fraser is gay?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 9:42 PM

My point is that ppl post everything about their lives on FB and other platforms, so it's not that hard to get names of those close to the FB poster.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 9:50 PM

Effeminate men are often pushed into finding unconventional ways to support themselves.

Plus, being gay gives you a peek behind the curtain of social customs other people never notice or question... and Voilà! Psychics

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 9:51 PM

R19, I believe he is still alive. He's gotta be hanging by a string. He'd be in his late 80s if he were alive.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 10:08 PM

R17. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 10:13 PM

But even with Facebook you're not getting heavy information like family suicides and murders, cross-dressing (which was hilarious in the clip I saw), things like that which people wouldn't normally put on Facebook and yet the medium tunes in to it. But it's hard to believe Robert John because of his fraud conviction and the fact he hired "paid actors" to perform in the Seatbelt series. The emotions may have been real but it's probably why Lifetime didn't put in on the air for very long.

Robert John as Lady Vera Parker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2019 10:48 PM

All psychics are either deluded or straight up liars - we don't need a gay James Randi to tell us that, but we've had one for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2019 11:04 AM

Isn’t James Randi the gay James Randi?

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2019 11:09 AM

So, now that "Meet the Frasers" in on Bravo, are there DLers with Matt Fraser verificatia? His effeminacy doesn't bother me, nor does his criminal, gaudy taste in clothes. But his personality, narcissism, and screeching...oy. If he's really straight, his "girlfriend" can keep him. He's SUPER annoying.

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2020 11:05 PM

Flatmate has Tyler Henry on sometimes. No idea if he is genuinely psychic or not but he sure is cute

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2020 11:11 PM

I prefer this Matt Fraser instead of that closet case charlatan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2020 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!