Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite SNL woman?

Who reigns supreme?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 11:15 PM

Wow, this poll really sucks. Where are Mary Gross, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Nora Dunn, Melanie Hutsell, Molly Shannon, Ana Gasteyer, Rachel Dratch, Maya Rudolph, Kate McKinnon? And others ...

And you misspelled Jane Curtin's name.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 3:59 PM

Your poll is missing some great women SNL’ers

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 4:01 PM

Molly Shannon!

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 4:01 PM

I couldn’t include all the gals I wanted to list. Is there a way to increase the number of response options?

Sorry about the Jane’s misspelling, R1. I corrected her last name but missed the first!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 4:15 PM

So R1, you think that Melanie Hutsell is a front runner for best female cast member ever? OrJulia Louis Dreyfus who, whatever her other accomplishments, made scarcely a blip at SNL?

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 4:21 PM

I went with Cheri on the strength of her Barbara Walters alone. Who can forget her phone sex with Tom Brokaw? Genius!

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 4:26 PM

The poll isn't "best female cast member ever," r5. It's "Favorite SNL Woman."

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 5:24 PM

Where’s Denny fucking Dillon?!

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 10:10 PM

No Victoria Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 10:13 PM

Jane Curtin

Maya Rudolph

Jan Hooks

Molly Shannon

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 10:19 PM

0/10 - Molly Shannon

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 10:21 PM

Terry Sweeney was my favorite SNL woman.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!