Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Patton Oswalt seems to be in everything lately but his thirsty wife charging $55 for video greetings

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2020 10:12 PM

Fuckin natty gan. Fat tits on her. I don’t care if she’s old now, Patton Oswald is ugly af. This hoe went to Harvard too. She should do something better with her time

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2019 5:20 AM

She is so damn thirsty it is cringe worthy. She retweets and responds to any and I mean any compliment she gets. She sucks up to more famous celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2019 5:23 AM

She has been looking sloppy lately, probably figures she doesn't need to fuss with her looks for the troll she married. I think she was at a point in her life that she was too old to play the party girl/starlet so she latched onto the sadsack widower who just wanted a wife and mother to look after his kid and was flattered a woman like her gave him the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2019 5:25 AM

She is an annoying virtue signaler.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2019 5:26 AM

There is no one too obscure or unimportant for Datalounge to envy.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2019 5:35 AM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2019 5:37 AM

i liked his twitter before he married this person. it was super cool. i think she was the one to change the format and started the advertising ect. way better and funnier before her.

i say NAE.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2019 6:25 AM

I wonder what Patton's brother Matt thinks about her?

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 6:34 AM

They're both gross. Something so grasping and unappealing about them, like they just suck the life out of the room the second they appear.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 8:17 AM

He shills hard for the stuff he is in, especially after Meredith. Must be he needs more money for her now.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 11:01 AM

The only thing more pathetic than buying one of those greetings is offering to do them in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 11:19 AM

If she’s thirsty she should just have a glass of refreshing water.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 11:21 AM

I follow them both on Twitter out of morbid curiosity, Meredith is always commenting to other celebrities but I don't see them answer her back. Patton hawks all his bad tv projects.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2019 9:31 AM

I don't think Oswalt says no to any job offers. He was even milking his dead wife's book.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2019 9:33 AM

I think of his sex scene in 'Young Adult' and figure Meredith is working for her money

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2019 9:34 AM

I don’t understand Patton’s fame.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2019 11:12 AM

His wife's looks have hit the wall since they got married

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2019 11:22 AM

AP Bio and that Happy show look like pure crap. I don't think Oswalt turns down any gig.

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2019 5:17 AM

Oh, no, R12, she is thirsty, thirsty, THIRSTY! Like just ate an entire bottle of anchovies thirsty! Like Sahara Desert thirsty! Like heat of a thousand suns thirsty! Thirsty, thirsty, THIRSTY!

by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2019 5:29 AM

A lot of d-listers are making good money on Cameo:

After talking basketball for a few minutes, Howard had some questions about Rapaport’s side-gig on the celebrity shout-out website Cameo where fans can pay $100 to get a personalized message from him. “How many messages are you recording a week?” Howard wondered

“I’ll just say this. I’ve made tuition money,” Rapaport responded. “Totally serious."

Howard was impressed Michael could make so much cash on Cameo, which also boasts the likes of Wack Packers High Pitch Erik and Tan Mom, and the actor admitted it probably wasn’t a source of income he would have considered a few decades back.

“I turned away so many opportunities to make money because ‘What would [Robert] De Niro do?’ and ‘What would [Al] Pacino do?’ Fuck that shit. I have tuition to pay for,” he told Howard.

“I have no shame in it, and I enjoyed doing it,” Rapaport concluded. “It’s easy money.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2019 5:37 AM

Just checked Cameo...Rapaport is getting $150 per message and he is literally doing them from his couch using his cellphone

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2019 5:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 9, 2019 5:40 AM

Chumlee is literally doing them from an airport...I can't believe there are suckers paying for this. If you are a lazy d-lister, this platform is made for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2019 5:42 AM

Fuddruckers!

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2020 9:21 PM

Well it's expensive to call from the afterlife.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2020 9:38 PM

They’re creepy. I feel sorry for that poor child who lost her druggie mother and was immediately expected to accept this thirsty nobody whore as her replacement.

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2020 9:38 PM

I liked him better when he was married to Danny for the free LCD TV.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] I feel sorry for that poor child who lost her druggie mother

There was a thread where DL posters were speculating how she died. It was super disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2020 9:45 PM

R28. Oooh I’m going to look at it. I remember some comments on Reddit about it.

I really do feel for that daughter.

by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2020 9:56 PM

I thought she died, and just before her book was published?

by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2020 10:07 PM

Do you mean he remarried after his wife died?

It’s hard enough to believe even one woman would marry him.

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2020 10:07 PM

Both wives look alike.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2020 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!