Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Giant men

The Hayden P thread made me wonder about other guys who are both tall (6 feet or taller) and physically muscled/huge, almost to the point of looking like giants.

Please share photos/links of them here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2019 8:35 AM

Lots of photos of tall guys at this link.

Welcome to Tall Guys Free.

We are the #1 social media promotion and resource site for Tall Guys!

We have over 20,000 photos available for FREE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2019 4:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2019 4:20 PM

Kristaps Porziņģis

7ft3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2019 4:24 PM

Wow, the guy at R2 is hot.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2019 4:29 PM

Alex Skarsgard from Tarzan. 6'5".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2019 4:34 PM

Man it would completely suck to have to duck to walk through every doorway like r2, to say nothing about small cars and air plane seats.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2019 4:35 PM

I think one of the better looking really tall basketball players is 7ft 2 in Isaac Haas but he also got sued for giving a girl herpes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Woof, me Jane!

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2019 5:09 PM

Less growth hormone pituitary gland tumor guys, more proportionate big guys please

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2019 5:12 PM

Sadly 'tall' does not always mean 'tall' everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote] Erna

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 8:45 PM

I went out with a guy who was 7' and gorgeous. I discovered that a guy's height doesn't always mean he is hung. At least the guy I was with. No, he wasn't a basketball player. Too bad it didn't work out for us. I figured out I like guys who are a little shorter than me. But no little people, please.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 9:11 PM

Your 7-footer was hung or was not, R12. Your post is not entirely clear in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 9:38 PM

I met a 7’1”guy at Cuffs back in the day. I’ve always had a thing for tall guys so this guy was up my alley. I’m 5’11” and this guy towered over me. And he was buff, good looking and his body was proportional. S0 we go home and i’m ready for the biggest dick in the world, but waa, waa sad trombone sound. He had a perfectly nice dick, but compared to his size it looked small. True story I could give him head without getting on my knees, I just kinda lowered my torso a bit and there was his dick. Despite not having a dick to match his size he was great in bed and we had some good times together.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2019 12:01 AM

r14 comes from tinymeatland.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2019 8:49 AM

Giant bump.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2019 8:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!