Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hayden Panettiere, 29, no longer a part of her daughter's life

Her ex fiancé, Wladimir Klitschko, 42, took their daughter to his native Ukraine where he is raising her with his mother.

Damn, how fucked up must your life be for a judge to rule your kid is better off living in another country with your much older boyfriend (not even husband).

Hayden always struck me as a dickmatized party girl. Look at her grinning from ear to ear in the old days of their relationship. Same grin Ariana Grande had when she was with Tommy Davidson.😀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 29, 2020 1:34 PM

My son met her and really liked her. But I remember reading that she has a real problem with depression. Has been hospitalized several times. The baby is probably better off with the father.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2019 11:48 PM

Wasn't this her plotline on Nashville?

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2019 11:50 PM

You know Wladimir beat up her pussy real good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2019 11:53 PM

There were many BI's about her having a very sick, troubled existence as a "yacht girl" etc. awhile back.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2019 11:55 PM

Hayden experienced *physical* abuse at the hands of her parents while growing up, behaviors which followed her into her teen years and early adult years, allegedly.

Their child is in better care with her father and his family.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2019 11:55 PM

he must have split her in two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2019 12:02 AM

GodDAMN! R3!

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2019 12:08 AM

Wasn't she pimped by that UK high end madam who specializes in the yacht and politician set? There was a BI about that a number of years ago. And, yes, the same BI indicated that her parents are beyond fucked up and very much to blame for her issues.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2019 12:08 AM

A bunch of blinds here. Not as many as I remember reading though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2019 12:13 AM

He has a career at machofucker based on R3

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2019 12:16 AM

R19 Fuck is he an actor? Fucking huge

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote] Same grin Ariana Grande had when she was with Tommy Davidson.

Do you mean Pete Davidson?

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2019 12:28 AM

Wasn't she on Guiding Light when she was a kid?? I know, some smart ass will say Google it bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2019 12:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2019 12:34 AM

But this is my face pic of Wladimir and Vitali 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2019 12:35 AM

she gross, how she is a 'star'.....beats me.

truly icky

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2019 12:36 AM

This girl's childhood was beyond fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2019 12:58 AM

I never understood the desire some men have to masturbate with one another. If I plan a sexual encounter, then I'm expecting a dick to fill some orifice.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2019 1:00 AM

There’s a good chance she never bonded with her daughter when she was a baby. That’s the only explanation I’ve got when thinking this through.

Postpartum depression can make it so that the mother does not bond with the child. That’s why it’s imperative that women seek help immediately at the slightest inkling of postpartum depression. There have been cases where the mother becomes so bad off, she attempts suicide, or will abandon the baby. There was a thread here recently, where a mother actually through her infant out of her car, and the child died.

I know this sounds extreme, but postpartum depression is far more profound than other types of depression, and can have outcomes of suicide or homicide. The afflicted woman becomes extremely irrational, and acts in ways that they normally would not.

It can be treated and willusually resolve itself once medications and close monitoring of the mother and child are adhered to.

Drinking alcohol or doing recreational drugs will exacerbate the condition while temporarily masking the symptoms. Left untreated, it can last for several years, and lead to permanent, severe, clinical depression.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2019 9:54 AM

killer fraus . EEK

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2019 10:08 AM

may she slink into oblivion asap....

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2019 11:33 AM

Most fathers have more connection to their children than mothers do.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2019 11:35 AM

Old News OP. Us Weekly covered this months ago.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2019 11:42 AM

Jesus her ex, the father of her daughter is gorgeous. Being Ukrainian may be a big drawback though... their history has left so many of them really screwed up and completely corrupt, so much of their economy and social interactions are built around different mafias.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2019 11:48 AM

“Most fathers have more connection to their children than mothers do.”

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2019 12:25 PM

No, said someone. It's true.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2019 12:26 PM

I'm closer to my dad than my mom.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2019 12:30 PM

Old and fake. She posted a pic with her daughter right after the story first blew up.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2019 12:31 PM

Klitscko looks like a brunette statue of David...gorgeous...

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2019 12:39 PM

Another fat, dumpy, ugly frau who has landed a hot piece of man meat.

Sigh.

Fish have gotten out of control.

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2019 12:41 PM

The huge giant dude and his giant cock is hot as fuck.

Sad about HP. It does seem like something happened there.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2019 12:41 PM

Since they split Hayden has been photographed falling down drunk, dishevelved, having to be carried, etc...

She definitely needs rehab.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2019 12:41 PM

im pretty much attached to my father more than my own mother and its line we have this kind of weird biological relationship where we definitely share a bond and connect through more than just an umbilical cord.

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2019 12:48 PM

I bet when Wlad cums it's a strong piss-like stream of sperm out of that giant hose.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2019 1:09 PM

R8 Diana Jenkins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2019 1:53 PM

There is a documentary about the brothers called Klitschko that is really interesting. I always found the relationship with Hayden bizarre - what could they possibly have to talk about? I remember reading all the Diana Jenkins gossip back in the day, but it's hard to know how much of it to believe.

Fucked up celebrities should just not have kids - it never bodes well for the relationship (which all have a shelf life anyway).

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2019 2:10 PM

[Quote] I always found the relationship with Hayden bizarre - what could they possibly have to talk about?

I asked the same question back when she was dating Milo.

I also remember a blind item saying that Wladimir dumped her the first time around because she got off on him beating her up and he didn't like how rough it got.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2019 2:19 PM

R37

Beating her up???? He was the heavy weight champion of the world & she's 3 feet tall.

I would think he's hospitalize her if he hit her.

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2019 2:27 PM

R35 Notice the bruise on Diana's butt and dark marks down her back. Part of the rumors were that Hayden and Diana were lovers who were into S&M.

I remember seeing a photograph of a scantily-clad Hayden laughing while fanning out a bunch of foreign money. There was a small Asian guy behind her. The obvious implication was that he was a "john." It was sad.

i thought she was great on Nashville. She sang better than Connie, so it blew the premise of the show that Hayden's character was the less-talented, auto-tuned upstart.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2019 3:00 PM

R39 you mean photos like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2019 3:02 PM

R40 Yep. That's the occasion, only you could see the little Asian guy in the photo and I think she had the money fanned out in her hands.

Years ago, there was a weird story about Cindy Crawford's nanny having taken photos of a young Kaia tied to a chair, wearing a blindfold. It was just odd. I wondered whether it had something to do with Diana J, since Cindy is close friends with her.

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2019 3:16 PM

[quote] Years ago, there was a weird story about Cindy Crawford's nanny having taken photos of a young Kaia tied to a chair, wearing a blindfold. It was just odd.

Yes, I think they were at a pizza parlor.

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2019 4:05 PM

I never heard this part about an extortion attempt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2019 4:35 PM

Hayden has no shape whatsoever. She make Chloe Moretz look like a Vargas girl.

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2019 4:38 PM

Sweet Jesus, that pic at r3... He has a very Slavic face which may not be to everyone's liking (I love it), but below the neck that is what an utterly fucking flawless human male looks like. What kind of completely brainless cunt drives THAT away?

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2019 4:41 PM

No one is better off in Ukraine. Even the Ukrainians know this

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2019 4:43 PM

I co-sign r36? What the HELL did they have in common? Did Vlad want to be some kind of actor or Hollywood type and saw dating an actress as some kind of way in? You would have thought he would just go around banging East European model chicks and eventually marrying one of them.

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Waited on him 15 years ago (ish). He was so good looking. I have nothing to add. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2019 5:17 PM

Unless a dick going in is as big as a baby coming out R6 - maybe seven or eight pounds - there isn’t a problem. Sad story.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2019 5:46 PM

R47

I don't think he ever wanted to be an actor. He was actively boxing while they were together.

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2019 8:06 PM

I'm confused. Who is Diana Jenkins?

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]There was a thread here recently, where a mother actually through her infant out of her car, and the child died.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2019 8:23 PM

R51 i don't know if it's safe to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Here's the Enty blind about Hayden that mentions her connection to Diana Jenkins. Yeah yeah it's Enty so skip if you loathe him. This is courtesy of the famous commenter Himmmm

PART ONE:

Okay folks, here goes. Excuse the spelling as I'm on an iPhone w/o spellcheck. First, sorry for unleashing all of this. Second, I am NOT judging this young lady - just saying that help is there for all of us if we accept it and want to help ourselves.

And third, if this BLIND ITEM hits and spreads through the web far, wide, and rapidly, I may have to remove this comment. It can cause problems I cannot explain right now. (Don't want trouble for "Enty", so don't be shocked if the whole item and/or my comment gets erased to avoid trouble).

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden. 100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK’s Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her “little pet” named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted bitch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted fucking life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She's not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids - and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie's guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter's "IMAGE" (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and fucking (of everything with legs)...Leslie IS as bad as her hubby - maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn't stop it and at times fueling it.

It's easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices - and I'm not a psychologist - but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre shit she can indulge in to "top" herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?)

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2019 3:04 AM

I didn't post the blind--its the response that talks about Jenkins/Hayden:

PART TWO: There is NEVER any excuse for inflicting sick acts upon a child (of any age). This stuff all began in Hayden's teen years. And her Mom was as much a part of it as her Dad. Leslie's idea of a fun time was a coke-fueled orgy with 2 young studs...and her daughter and daughter's pals watching or joining in. Leslie preyed on Hayden's boyfriends, and Hayden preyed on 40yo-60yo producers, directors, agents, and studio bosses - male and female - (even offering one of them an in-home party he'd never forget). All this before she aged 19.

Meanwhile, dear old dad with his own substance abuse issues made sure to tape EVERYTHING in the house. Including Hayden's girlfriends, sleepovers, and "quality time" in the family jacuzzi pool. When some of her gf's complained, their parents forbade them from ever going to that house again (and threatened charges). THEN, in return, Hayden would SNUB them out of her circle. So if you wanted to go to the clubs, shopping swag, and live the high life? You didn't rat out about Hayden's SICK family life. Because - after all - EVERYONE wants to be famous right? EVERYONE wants to be a celebrity...or a BFF hanger on, right?

Sorry to unload all of this stuff at once. I'm sorry. I'm just sick and tired of all of this, and parents who are so fucked up that they breed fucked up kids.

My family was not Ozzie and Harriet - and it damn near killed me and destroyed everyone I loved - and my pathetic career- as a result. But when I realized it was time to take charge and stop the cycle, stop blaming my Dad, and be my own person? My life turned around (with the help of my amazing wife and some REAL friends who loved me). I just wish others could do the same for themselves.

(PS - I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting - (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)

For all of you TRUE diehard Hollywood underworld detectives? Find all you can about the notorious lady named Sanela Diana Jenkins - the ex-British socialite from the Balkans. Read British media stories about her divorce, and IGNORE the PR fluff about her rags to riches story. THEN look at her pics with all her pals, and who she's with. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS to all the blinds you know. Also look into a photo book called ROOM 23 filled with Hwood stars that Diana “produced”. Look closely at the list of stars who took part in that project. She is the HUB on the blind gossip wheel, and the Rosetta Stone of socialite dirt. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2019 3:09 AM

R51 so there you go

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2019 3:11 AM

I have 2 questions-

#1 If this Jenkins woman was so bloody rich from her husband & into philanthropy I find it hard to believe she'd be running a multi-national call girl ring

#2 What depravity were they referring to regarding Tish Cyrus? I never hear anything about her unlike Lohan's mom.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2019 3:25 AM

[quote]What depravity were they referring to regarding Tish Cyrus?

I’ve always wondered that. Never heard any gossip about her being into incest, which is what he’s heavily implying,

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2019 4:30 AM

Ukraine sounds terrible to me. When she is 18, can the kid do what it wants?

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2019 4:36 AM

Ukraine is a mess, but her father is a multi-millionaire, r59. Plus her uncle (Vlad's brother Vitali) is the mayor of Kiev. Somehow I doubt she'll be standing in bread lines.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2019 4:50 AM

Yikes! Even Britney has custody of her kids. Usually the mother obtains custody but not always. Sharon Stone and Jemma Jameson also were denied full custody of their children. Jameson is a druggie mess and Stone is apparently so neurotic she wanted to botox her children's feet.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2019 5:00 AM

Britney does not have custody of her sons. Also why was Hayden's mother named but the father was not?

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2019 5:39 AM

Botox their feet? Why, their veins were showing? Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2019 5:40 AM

I looked up the feet. Her adopted son had smelly feet so she wanted to Botox them. His dad, Phil Bronstein, said he put socks and deodorant on the kid and he was fine.

Then she decided the kid had a spinal defect and he doesn’t. Sounds like she had Munchausen by Proxy. Numerous stories of projecting illnesses on the kid he didn’t have. Then they said she was never home and maids took care of him when she had him. Bronstein was raising him.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2019 6:02 AM

R3's photo, damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2019 8:09 AM

[quote]Most fathers have more connection to their children than mothers do.

Oh, FFS. Just stop it. This is patently untrue in every way, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2019 8:26 AM

I remember her speaking about having terrible postpartum depression after she had the daughter. But this has been long over.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2019 9:35 AM

It's patently true in every way, R66.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2019 9:40 AM

R65, ???...

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2019 12:47 PM

I was just watching a rerun of SVU and Hayden was a guest star. She was such a cute little girl. It's sad to know all of that shit has happened to her, if true. What about Mario Lopez?

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2019 1:13 PM

R61, Britney has visitation rights with her kids, but her ex has full custody.

As for Hayden Panettiere, it's always possible she wasn't interested in custody. I met a woman on a trip about a decade ago in a similar situation, with the ex-husband having full custody of her kids. This was her choice as she didn't want to be a parents beyond visits. More commonly it's men in that situation, but it can happen with women too.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2019 1:18 PM

I don't understand why you would bring a kid into the world if you don't want to be involved as a parent. Especially if you are the one who has to deal with pregnancy and childbirth. Then you end up with a child that may not be in your life at all, and/or will likely resent you forever for being an absent parent. Who thinks that sounds like a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Well, maybe it's true on your planet, R68.👽 On this one, science, statistics and reality don't agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2019 2:23 PM

R72 . Well, you may develop a serious mental disorder, such as severe depression, that affects your interest in most things in your life, including child(ren).

Parents who commit suicide are permanently ending their relationships with their children, and sadly this happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote]On this one, science, statistics and reality don't agree with you.

Really? There's science behind your assessment? Mine comes from one of personal study and observation. That's my reality. Something must be up with yours, dyke.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2019 3:01 PM

[quote] Ukraine is a mess, but her father is a multi-millionaire, [R59]. Plus her uncle (Vlad's brother Vitali) is the mayor of Kiev. Somehow I doubt she'll be standing in bread lines.

Today he's a multi-millionaire, but piss of the wrong person or whatever and you'll find yourself on the bread line if you're lucky to still be alive. Ukraine is an incredible shit hole. It's where Paul Manafort made tons of money.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2019 3:28 PM

"Studies have found that the father is a child’s preferred attachment figure in approximately 5–20% of cases..."

So, yes, bitch at R75, there's science behind the fact that MOST CHILDREN are primarily connected to their mothers, not their fathers. If you've personally observed otherwise in your circle of acquaintances, it doesn't match up with the majority. Now fuck off and enjoy life on Mars, you nut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2019 3:41 PM

Let me tell you something, this girl looks like a cunt. I saw her in NYC once coming out of the bar we were in. She was acting like a complete WEIRDO.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2019 3:49 PM

She’s got to be mentally ill to have broken up with such a specimen as Klitscko...

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2019 4:02 PM

R77, those statistics were made up by a woman.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2019 4:40 PM

It's been deleted but Hayden's bf posted a shot of a dick cake Wlad sent him for Hayden's birthday last year. Notice the tiny cookies for balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2019 4:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2019 5:00 PM

His hand is as big as her head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2019 5:04 PM

R36, didn't they meet at the Diana Jenkins book launch? I never got what the hell these two had in common beyond both being in that "Room 23" book.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2019 7:56 PM

Wlad is scorching hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2019 8:34 PM

Vladmir Putin ruined my boner for Slavic men.

by Anonymousreply 86April 24, 2019 9:21 PM

[quote] #1 If this Jenkins woman was so bloody rich from her husband & into philanthropy I find it hard to believe she'd be running a multi-national call girl ring

Are you kidding? This is about ego and power. High profile connections and knowing what kinky shit other rich and powerful men and women are into.

by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2019 9:24 PM

If you open the photo at R40, she appears to have a large bruise on her left bicep. I wonder if that money is “artistically” positioned so high around her neck to conceal other bruises. The bills are covering her right up to the throat.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2019 12:44 AM

The commenter Himmm from R54 and R55 also added this:

Hayden Panettiere (who is into every conceivable form of pain, pleasure, rough sex, kinky sex, bi-sex, same-room-as-your-adult-parent-uggh-vomit-style sex, and watersports…all just before 11am). She likes to give the lashings, not receive and she likes watching her exploits on her vids. A 99% chance she’ll be hacked and the world will see her kinks too.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2019 1:21 AM

I first heard of hayden when she was around 14 and Paris Hilton was parading her around like she was a little puppy. This was after Paris broke up with lohan and nicole ritchie. Like wtf, why is this grown ass woman hanging out with a child. And why is that child in a club, pole dancing and smoking.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2019 1:41 AM

how does this no talent ninny git work???

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2019 8:17 AM

Weird that hot hubby picked her.

aint she the one with the uber stage mommy?

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2019 8:18 AM

No normal mom would give up her kid like that.

What a selfish monster.

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2019 8:19 AM

R93, isn't normal due to a very fucked up upbringing. It's best for the child. I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2019 8:22 AM

How is she only 29? She starred in Heroes 13 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 95April 25, 2019 9:03 AM

And the truly bizarre thing is that if Vlad sent the cake pictured at r82 to Hayden's new bf, does that mean he isn't over her? That has to be one of the most incomprehensible relationships in human history.

by Anonymousreply 96April 25, 2019 9:08 AM

R93 if you know you can't be a good mom, what's better? To expose your child to your shit or to put them with someone who can take care of them? The child has stability with her father and grandparents

by Anonymousreply 97April 25, 2019 8:19 PM

the famous ukrainian stability

by Anonymousreply 98April 25, 2019 9:23 PM

R98 he's rich and famous. The kid isn't gonna be waiting on bread lines.

by Anonymousreply 99April 25, 2019 9:28 PM

I think she's gorgeous and I loved her in Nashville. Connie and Hayden made that show. Whatever her personal problems are she be her personal problems. Life is tough enough without strangers talking trash.

by Anonymousreply 100April 25, 2019 9:45 PM

She dumped Vlad because his dick was too small. Contrary to popular DL Virgin Theory, most tall guys have underwhelming dicks.

by Anonymousreply 101April 25, 2019 10:14 PM

Regarding the poster's surprise upthread at Tish Cyrus' name coming up, here is how her son, Trace (Miley's brother) turned out. You do the math.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 25, 2019 10:16 PM

R101, see pic at r3...

by Anonymousreply 103April 25, 2019 10:17 PM

is she legally a dwarf?

by Anonymousreply 104April 25, 2019 10:39 PM

Possibly, R104.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 25, 2019 10:53 PM

I've seen her in person. She's just a small girl. She doesn't look abnormal or weirdly small. I forgot about it actually. I don't think the camera captures her correctly. She also had on high boots but still she looked normal.

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2019 12:19 AM

A lot of child actors grow up to be short, because people that are perfectly proportioned as children usually don't grow very much. Haley Joel Osment comes to mind. Us tall people were often gangly as children (long arms, etc).

by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2019 5:10 AM

I think HP is just petite not abnormally short. Her height wasn't noticeable on Nashville.

Her baby daddy on the other hand is huge. Compare his height to the other woman in the pic at R105. He's a good foot taller.

by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2019 12:25 PM

This photo says a lot. The dad is the one carrying the infant in one of those carriers, designed to help the parent and child bond. It shows that he's comfortable in the caregiver role. Most first time mothers cling to their babies. I bet Hayden bottle fed her too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2019 12:36 PM

If even half of the blinds about her are true, it's inconceivable to me why they would bring a child into this mess.

by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2019 1:30 PM

I wonder if Vlad is/was into that kinky shit? He always seemed clean-cut (or as clean-cut as a heavyweight boxer can be). I don't mean to make light of Hayden being completely fucked up, but it is kind of hot to think of her ramming a strap-on up his ass or something like that...

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2019 1:34 PM

I see all that Czech porn. Vlad is a freak.

by Anonymousreply 112April 26, 2019 2:17 PM

[Quote] I first heard of hayden when she was around 14 and Paris Hilton was parading her around like she was a little puppy. This was after Paris broke up with lohan and nicole ritchie. Like wtf, why is this grown ass woman hanging out with a child. And why is that child in a club, pole dancing and smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 26, 2019 4:33 PM

^^^Looking like straight up white trash, which she is.

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2019 7:29 PM

The boxer is gay, she was a beard. Possibly she also indulged his kinks. This was all over Dl back in the day when we had real gossip. It's possible he wanted the kid in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2019 8:13 PM

Look up Diana Jenkins Room 23.

The coffee table book is a menu. Who would you like? You can have them if you've got the money.

by Anonymousreply 116April 26, 2019 8:19 PM

George Clooney? Elton John? David Spade? Somehow I don't think they're all whoring it up under the table. I don't doubt Jenkins is a complete scumbag however.

by Anonymousreply 117April 26, 2019 8:31 PM

It's more likely r101 that they split because Vlad was over the s&m part of their relationship because of the kid. He also was probably over her appetite for all the other weird sex shit she's into along with the coke.

by Anonymousreply 118April 26, 2019 8:36 PM

She reminds me of that anorexic chef Giada. They are both fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 119April 26, 2019 8:37 PM

Dont know if the guys are for sale 117 or just enjoy Dianes parties. The ladies are for sale.

by Anonymousreply 120April 26, 2019 8:43 PM

I may have to defer to your expertise, r120. Of the females, Hayden was the only one I recognized.

by Anonymousreply 121April 26, 2019 8:45 PM

.haf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 26, 2019 8:47 PM

An absolute Adonis, r122.

by Anonymousreply 123April 26, 2019 8:49 PM

I remember when Hayden turned 18. Her parents had already lined up some type of perfume (or some other product) endorsement where she's dressed up to look very sexy. A giant billboard was put up in Beverly Hills and it was revealed on her 18th birthday. They knew if they did it when she was still 17 yrs old there might be some backlash. So it went up the day she turned 18

by Anonymousreply 124April 26, 2019 9:47 PM

Can anyone explain the huge bruises on Diana Jenkins' ass? What could she be doing that would cause those? If that's a sexual thing, I feel oh-so-vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 125April 26, 2019 10:29 PM

Ping pong paddle?

by Anonymousreply 126April 26, 2019 10:32 PM

A closer shot of the bruises on Jenkins' ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 26, 2019 10:53 PM

R124 I love how they also waited to "reveal" that she was dating Milo the second she turned 18.

by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2019 8:39 AM

Awwwww I remember her as Lizzie on Guiding Light

by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2019 9:36 AM

she has no heart no soul and no talent.

and soon no hubby

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2019 9:38 AM

Hubby? Her and Wlad were never married, R130.

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2019 4:15 PM

[Quote] Awwwww I remember her as Lizzie on Guiding Light

For me it was Malcolm In The Middle

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2019 5:09 PM

Bumping this thread for more commentary on Diana Jenkin's scary bum bruises. What would one have to be doing to get bruises such as those!?

by Anonymousreply 133April 29, 2019 6:23 AM

Paddle spanking probably r133. Pretty tame actually

by Anonymousreply 134April 29, 2019 6:33 AM

ALERT! LSA Schizophrenic Church Frau Thread!

by Anonymousreply 135April 29, 2019 6:37 AM

one of the least liked ladys in town

belongs on hallmark channel only

by Anonymousreply 136April 29, 2019 8:09 AM

Did Milo beat her up?

My best friend is into S&M...she is a delightful person and not at all fucked up. I got my ass caned once at a party but it wasn’t for me. With all the bruising the next day it looked like a blueberry.

by Anonymousreply 137April 29, 2019 8:47 AM

R137 apparently he was abusive to Alexis Bledel.

by Anonymousreply 138April 29, 2019 9:51 AM

Milo & Hayden being in a consensual S&M relationship doesn't phase me.

What does phase me is wasn't she underage? That's no bueno IMO.

by Anonymousreply 139April 29, 2019 11:26 AM

Yeah by “beating up” I did not mean about Milo and Hayden’s S&M (who cares) but whether he was a domestic abuser with her as he allegedly was with Bledel. He is one skeevy guy (but it’s all been forgiven and forgotten now he’s on a hit show)

by Anonymousreply 140April 29, 2019 11:43 AM

Wow, that photo at R122 is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 141April 29, 2019 11:46 AM

He has poor nipple placement.

by Anonymousreply 142April 29, 2019 11:47 AM

[Quote] What does phase me is wasn't she underage? That's no bueno IMO.

She was 17. Big whoop. She's clearly got bigger problems.

[Quote] He is one skeevy guy (but it’s all been forgiven and forgotten now he’s on a hit show)

He had a cameo in this movie called Gamer playing a creep called Rick Rape. It left an impression on me.

by Anonymousreply 143April 29, 2019 12:15 PM

As a very short dude I would cum just by being picked up by a tall giant of a man like that....not to mention one with that body!

by Anonymousreply 144April 29, 2019 12:34 PM

So what's the details of Milo and Alexis Bledel

by Anonymousreply 145April 29, 2019 3:24 PM

Wlad stands up for the downtrodden, including gays and Jews.

Yes, a Ukrainian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 29, 2019 8:17 PM

Wlad makes me moist!

by Anonymousreply 147April 29, 2019 8:23 PM

Holy Shit... a Ukrainian actually DEFENDING gay people? Wow. Maybe Hayden actually rubbed some good stuff off on him along with all the perverted kinky shit.

by Anonymousreply 148April 30, 2019 4:02 AM

Oh great! Another fucking closet case showing how progressive he is as a "straight ally".

Fuck that moral hazard bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 149April 30, 2019 5:25 AM

Profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 1, 2019 1:38 PM

He knows what he wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 1, 2019 1:41 PM

and he can get it...

by Anonymousreply 152May 1, 2019 11:46 PM

I liked when her character on Nashville hooked up with Jonathan Jackson's character. Both actors played the children of legendary soap super couples Beth and Phillip (Guiding Light- HP played their daughter, Lizzie) and Luke and Laura (General Hospital- JJ played their son, Lucky).

by Anonymousreply 153May 2, 2019 12:34 AM

Damn she has crazy eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 3, 2019 6:27 PM

My sister was a huge fan of Hayden's brother Jansen when Hayden was on Heroes. He was about 12-13 when I first read the HMMMM blind about her. Jansen did some C-level acting. For DL fans he played the son in the pilot for "Hope & Faith" with DL Fave Kelly Ripa. It was also noticeable to me that his name never came up in those blinds. Might be because of his age. He might not have been directly involved, but I imagine he saw and heard some stuff if these are true.

by Anonymousreply 155May 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Gonna bump this since it recently came up in one of the soap threads.

by Anonymousreply 156April 28, 2020 10:21 PM

She must have really been a shit mom to no longer be part of her daughter's life. She basically played herself in that role on Law and Order: SVU which was like 17 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 157April 28, 2020 10:29 PM

I think Wladimir Klitschko's brother is way hotter.

by Anonymousreply 158April 28, 2020 10:30 PM

How could she give up that cock!

by Anonymousreply 159April 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Thugs with a hotline to Putin and friends in DC get precisely what they want.

by Anonymousreply 160April 28, 2020 10:50 PM

When she was just a little iddy biddy thing, not even on GL yet, I think she was on OLTL and her scene partner thought she'd gone up (forgotten a line) and says 'honey, do you need your line read to you?'

She says: "No. I'm just waiting for my light."

by Anonymousreply 161April 28, 2020 10:53 PM

Actually, if she was a truly shit parent, she'd have her child around. She man recognize that's she in fit state to parent. If so, I commend her for that.

by Anonymousreply 162April 28, 2020 11:05 PM

Agreed R162. Saying "hey, our child is truly better off with you" is putting the kid first.

by Anonymousreply 163April 28, 2020 11:29 PM

*She may recognize that's she in an unfit state to parent.

by Anonymousreply 164April 28, 2020 11:39 PM

I remember checking her IMDB page before and she was supposedly cast in Berlin, I Love You. But can't her in the cast list anymore and there aren't any news about her leaving the project/getting fired. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 165April 28, 2020 11:52 PM

Why didn't she just get an abortion?? Or did she think motherhood would change her??

by Anonymousreply 166April 29, 2020 1:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!